Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 581467 times)

Coitus

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #2400 on: March 15, 2018, 10:31:37 AM »
In non-Cream related news, the 2016 election and aftermath was a very trying time for Tyler.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/trumps-first-year-as-a-president.1460055/page-20#post-253211738

Is there anything that doesn't give this whiny bitch PTSD?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #2401 on: March 15, 2018, 10:37:33 AM »
That babygoats shit is annoying.

Maybe it's there for a reason? :thinking Hmm... maybe stop posting from that shit site? :thinking

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/137806239362056192/423729175728488448/HuelenVoat.png

Too long, didn't read.

agrajag

« Reply #2402 on: March 15, 2018, 10:40:16 AM »
What does this have to do with another forum?  ???

Time to shine the bat-signal?
:batman

Don't shitcan another thread just because Cream is sperging in it.
I agree with Bork, I'm willing to sacrifice my beloved US Politics thread

OK that settles it Cream, go post about identity politics in the anime thread

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2403 on: March 15, 2018, 10:41:42 AM »
In non-Cream related news, the 2016 election and aftermath was a very trying time for Tyler.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/trumps-first-year-as-a-president.1460055/page-20#post-253211738

I like that a thread titled "Trump's first year as president" somehow warrants a response that is yet another long, drawn out :ego :ego :ego post.  Shower Goblin loves to make everything about him and he just sort of babbles on with the same shit about his forum and the mods and how it was no matter what the thread is actually about. 
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2404 on: March 15, 2018, 10:43:59 AM »

I agree with Bork, I'm willing to sacrifice my beloved US Politics thread

OK that settles it Cream, go post about identity politics in the anime thread
I have 10 posts in 10 years in the anime thread, go ahead,

oh, uhm... i mean, please dont  :noooo

Kurt Russell

« Reply #2405 on: March 15, 2018, 10:44:14 AM »
Cream when are you going to go back to your containment thread so I can ask you what you thought about Kingdom Come Deliverance?
woke

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #2406 on: March 15, 2018, 10:47:02 AM »
Cream when are you going to go back to your containment thread so I can ask you what you thought about Kingdom Come Deliverance?

You have to ask me there first duh

thisismyusername

« Reply #2407 on: March 15, 2018, 10:48:13 AM »

You shouldnt disparage people with aspergers just because me expressing my opinions makes you uncomfortable.

>Uncomfortable

:girlaff

This is what It actually believes.

« Reply #2409 on: March 15, 2018, 11:36:00 AM »
I'm still not convinced Cream isn't an alt account until she makes a post on ERA fitting my criteria.

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Jerry

« Reply #2410 on: March 15, 2018, 11:45:40 AM »
I'm still not convinced Cream isn't an alt account until she makes a post on ERA fitting my criteria.

(Image removed from quote.)

tbh, I just wanted to see if anyone on ERA would find the post to be out of character.
COYS

Cream

« Reply #2411 on: March 15, 2018, 11:46:35 AM »

tbh, I just wanted to see if anyone on ERA would find the post to be out of character.

-shrug-

I’d just prefer to not let the stink of Bore’s words into my posts on Era.

agrajag

« Reply #2412 on: March 15, 2018, 11:49:18 AM »

-shrug-

Too late!

One of us! One of us! One of us!

sphagnum

« Reply #2413 on: March 15, 2018, 11:54:44 AM »
More misinformed opinions. Mao did not kill 40 million people. the GLF was a cultural success, resulted in huge increases in grain production, but the industry that resulted was a little lacking in quality. Famine was naturally occuring, and the level of death in China only slightly surpassed that of India. The Cultural Revolution is a similar story.

Stalin wasn't a dictator and I struggle to call him evil. Look up Nikolai Yezhov, the leader of the Secret Police under Stalin. He obviously made many mistakes, and I don't agree with his brand of communism, but the guy isn't hitler.

Torres posted that on Tuesday. You quoted that earlier this morning. He was banned about 5 hours ago.

I get the feeling some mod is reading this thread, missed that post the first time, saw you quote it, and banned him. Or someone from here reported it this morning.

How do you feel about contributing to thought crime and suppression of freedom of speech, Shostakovich, if that even is your real name?!

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #2414 on: March 15, 2018, 11:54:53 AM »
Cream, well known poster of alt-right forum thebore.com frequently now also posts on resetera.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #2415 on: March 15, 2018, 12:03:24 PM »
More misinformed opinions. Mao did not kill 40 million people. the GLF was a cultural success, resulted in huge increases in grain production, but the industry that resulted was a little lacking in quality. Famine was naturally occuring, and the level of death in China only slightly surpassed that of India. The Cultural Revolution is a similar story.

Stalin wasn't a dictator and I struggle to call him evil. Look up Nikolai Yezhov, the leader of the Secret Police under Stalin. He obviously made many mistakes, and I don't agree with his brand of communism, but the guy isn't hitler.

Torres posted that on Tuesday. You quoted that earlier this morning. He was banned about 5 hours ago.

I get the feeling some mod is reading this thread, missed that post the first time, saw you quote it, and banned him. Or someone from here reported it this morning.

How do you feel about contributing to thought crime and suppression of freedom of speech, Shostakovich, if that even is your real name?!

Well, if Shota is held to task in a Stalinist manner, they’ll get foot rubs and tender shoulder massages that linger ever so slightly.

Drainage

« Reply #2416 on: March 15, 2018, 01:08:15 PM »

"Sorry, can't afford an editor"... ummm.. why would this even be a thing you'd say or think about?  lol

It’s too draining to self-edit when you spend so much  time going to meetups, cracking jokes and giving fitness advice

killamajig

« Reply #2417 on: March 15, 2018, 01:11:07 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
ive been playing mafia 3
[close]

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #2418 on: March 15, 2018, 01:20:44 PM »
NeoGAF 2017

[close]

NeoGAF 2018

:heh
Fish<

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #2419 on: March 15, 2018, 01:25:48 PM »

-shrug-

The bore is fetid man musk while ERA is fresh cat piss. I know which stink I prefer.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2420 on: March 15, 2018, 01:29:14 PM »

What have I done?!
 :busta
I even omitted his name to protect the poster! It was just in good fun! Mods help!!
每天生气

Tasty

« Reply #2421 on: March 15, 2018, 01:36:42 PM »
NeoGAF 2017

[close]

NeoGAF 2018

:heh

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/does-trump-deserve-the-nobel-prize-if-nk-de-nuclearizes.1461331/post-253209736

Holy shit GAF has gone full alt-right. :lol

Crazy.

Guess we have a gaming forum for each end of the political spectrum.

shosta

« Reply #2422 on: March 15, 2018, 01:38:22 PM »
Which end is this?
每天生气

Drainage

« Reply #2423 on: March 15, 2018, 01:42:46 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2424 on: March 15, 2018, 01:43:04 PM »
ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #2425 on: March 15, 2018, 01:46:01 PM »

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #2426 on: March 15, 2018, 02:03:32 PM »
Definitely the ass-end

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2427 on: March 15, 2018, 02:51:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/all-the-things-japanese-authors-have-turned-into-girls-an-incomplete-list.29626/page-2

Quote from: Thorn, post: 5604616, member: 3628
Quote from: SugarNoodles, post: 5591070, member: 30436
My ex roommates had a hentai where the pollen during allergy season was women.
Good tastes. That one is a classic.

Also bless threads like these.  I get energy from the reactions.

Ah yes, hentai connoisseurs.
:snob

"Energy from the reactions."

:expert

And in what scenario does your roommate show you hentai?
[close]
ど助平

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #2428 on: March 15, 2018, 03:17:02 PM »
Good afternoon, Bore-fam.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #2429 on: March 15, 2018, 03:21:22 PM »

tummyfat

« Reply #2430 on: March 15, 2018, 03:22:50 PM »
How many people are either on or trying to get on SSDI on REEE for mysterious undiagnosable ailments?

I'd say a good 20%

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #2431 on: March 15, 2018, 03:24:18 PM »
Speaking of BCT, can somebody please invite Gordon Shumway to the bore as our next special guest star? He posts on voat for God's sake, so I'm sure he'll come visit us.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #2432 on: March 15, 2018, 03:28:15 PM »
I think we had enough special episodes for this month.

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #2433 on: March 15, 2018, 03:35:16 PM »
Nice logic. This is how date rape gets excused.

Miley Cyrus is an American Idol judge?  ???

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #2434 on: March 15, 2018, 03:37:38 PM »
So, I landed some new business today. Attended a nice networking event to talk with start-ups and exchanged interesting business ideas.
Time for dinner and my favorite message board.

What did you fuckers do  :doge

"Looks back 5 pages"

oh
🤴

EightBitNate

« Reply #2435 on: March 15, 2018, 03:39:30 PM »
Good afternoon, Bore-fam.

I wish I knew what feeling this was supposed to convey but I’ll take it.

Nice logic. This is how date rape gets excused.

Miley Cyrus is an American Idol judge?  ???

No that’s Zack and Cody dumbass

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

thisismyusername

« Reply #2438 on: March 15, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »
How many people are either on or trying to get on SSDI on REEE for mysterious undiagnosable ailments?

I'd say a good 20%

If those Gran Autismo's can get on it while me, with a legitimate disability can't: Fuck God Emperor Trump and the US Government.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2439 on: March 15, 2018, 04:39:31 PM »
Is this PEAK era?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-sacrifice-aaa-quality-for-better-social-representation.29794/

Things they want sacrificed for representation:
-historical accuracy
-artistic vision

Things they don't want sacrificed for representation:
-AAA quality

daemon

« Reply #2440 on: March 15, 2018, 04:42:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-government-took-my-food-stamp-money.29567/

I just want it known that, there is more for me in this than a lot of people. I have friends and neighbors who are naturalized citizens being threatened to deported by this nazi piece of shit, I have been assaulted by his insane fucking followers, and I live with one or possibly two of them because I have nowhere else to go and they are my family. I am also Gay, or Bi I guess since I still kind of find women attractive but I like guys more.

I don't know if I feel like talking about my whole life, but I know that it hasn't been fair, and a lot of others haven't had it fair either. The US is a system of lies and bullshit. It is a place of terrible racism, and divisiveness based in orwellian doublethink.

I've been expecting a reduction to my benefits despite letters and assurances from the Government and today it finally happened, and the sad part is despite having evidence, nothing will be done. All I've gotten is run around and basically told that fuck all will be done to replace the food stamps benefits stolen from me by the government.

Sure, it was only $20 out of $45 I had left, that I was saving for the middle end/back end of the month for food purchases and sales for food items, which if you shop savvy can actually go along way. Not as long or as far as Republicans believe it to go, in fact even taking advantage of sales, food is expensive, eating right and healthy is expensive, eating in accordance with the complexities of my diet and deteriorating digestive and immune system is important.

I guess it is just another day in trumpland. I hate it here, and it sucks because I have so many health problems, and I've done everything I can to try to do what I can. I'm too sick to work most of the time, but I'm not disabled enough according to SSI/Disability Doctors.

My father is a trump supporter, he is also a ginormous piece of shit, a truck driver, and he barely makes 55k a year, we live in a shitty trailer that is basically falling apart because we can't afford to fix anything. Which has basically been my whole life, constantly living in poverty, any boon of money is wasted. I tried saving as much as I could but living with mentally abusive sociopaths is hard, when you yourself are mentally disabled and have mental and physical disabilities that are often ignored by people including your own parents.

He has spent his entire life blaming other people for his problems.

Self-awareness: not even once

shosta

« Reply #2441 on: March 15, 2018, 04:43:12 PM »
I used to laugh about RoyaleDuke threads but it's been so cringe for so long that I just
 :exxy
每天生气

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #2442 on: March 15, 2018, 04:47:01 PM »

I just want it known that, there is more for me in this than a lot of people. I have friends and neighbors who are naturalized citizens being threatened to deported by this nazi piece of shit, I have been assaulted by his insane fucking followers, and I live with one or possibly two of them because I have nowhere else to go and they are my family. I am also Gay, or Bi I guess since I still kind of find women attractive but I like guys more.

I don't know if I feel like talking about my whole life, but I know that it hasn't been fair, and a lot of others haven't had it fair either. The US is a system of lies and bullshit. It is a place of terrible racism, and divisiveness based in orwellian doublethink.

I've been expecting a reduction to my benefits despite letters and assurances from the Government and today it finally happened, and the sad part is despite having evidence, nothing will be done. All I've gotten is run around and basically told that fuck all will be done to replace the food stamps benefits stolen from me by the government.

Sure, it was only $20 out of $45 I had left, that I was saving for the middle end/back end of the month for food purchases and sales for food items, which if you shop savvy can actually go along way. Not as long or as far as Republicans believe it to go, in fact even taking advantage of sales, food is expensive, eating right and healthy is expensive, eating in accordance with the complexities of my diet and deteriorating digestive and immune system is important.

I guess it is just another day in trumpland. I hate it here, and it sucks because I have so many health problems, and I've done everything I can to try to do what I can. I'm too sick to work most of the time, but I'm not disabled enough according to SSI/Disability Doctors.

My father is a trump supporter, he is also a ginormous piece of shit, a truck driver, and he barely makes 55k a year, we live in a shitty trailer that is basically falling apart because we can't afford to fix anything. Which has basically been my whole life, constantly living in poverty, any boon of money is wasted. I tried saving as much as I could but living with mentally abusive sociopaths is hard, when you yourself are mentally disabled and have mental and physical disabilities that are often ignored by people including your own parents.

He has spent his entire life blaming other people for his problems.

Self-awareness: not even once

User banned: Telling a disabled member that he is at fault for relying on others

User Banned (Duration Pending): Severe lack of empathy. Insensitive comment towards another user.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #2443 on: March 15, 2018, 04:48:56 PM »
I think RoyaleDuke is one of the few REEE users with true mental illness.  His long rambling posts full of paranoia and conspiracies against him smack of bipolar or schizophrenia.   It still amazes me how many users fall for his delusions.  If anything he wrote was half true, he would have been dead a long time ago.

Jansen

« Reply #2444 on: March 15, 2018, 04:52:57 PM »
wth

55k a year while living in a trailer and they can't afford repairs.

debt, drugs, gambling? or all three

shosta

« Reply #2445 on: March 15, 2018, 04:55:19 PM »
Pretty sure his mom has serious medical bills. But that's all the more reason he should get a fucking job and chip in.
每天生气

Cream

« Reply #2446 on: March 15, 2018, 04:57:08 PM »
Is this PEAK era?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-sacrifice-aaa-quality-for-better-social-representation.29794/

-historical accuracy
-artistic vision

-AAA quality

Who is they

etiolate

« Reply #2447 on: March 15, 2018, 05:01:38 PM »
"the government stole my food stamps" is an amazing statement

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2448 on: March 15, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »
Is this PEAK era?

-historical accuracy
-artistic vision

-AAA quality

Who is they

Anyone who bitched about Kingdom Come but is now saying "asking whether quality is more important than representation is a loaded question".

Don't be obtuse.

EightBitNate

« Reply #2449 on: March 15, 2018, 05:12:06 PM »
My mom made ~$30k when I was growing up and my dad gambled all of his money but me and my two siblings are fine now.

Cream

« Reply #2450 on: March 15, 2018, 05:16:34 PM »
Is this PEAK era?

-historical accuracy
-artistic vision

-AAA quality

Who is they

Anyone who bitched about Kingdom Come but is now saying "asking whether quality is more important than representation is a loaded question".

Don't be obtuse.

I honestly don’t see what incompatible with the two statements. And when you say bitching, do you mean criticism for lack of diversity?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2451 on: March 15, 2018, 05:19:48 PM »
I honestly don’t see what incompatible with the two statements.

No shit dumbass.

And when you say bitching, do you mean criticism for lack of diversity?

"Lack of diversity" is a sly way of putting "refusing to shoehorn African people into a time period against all known historical record"

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #2452 on: March 15, 2018, 05:20:00 PM »
Is this PEAK era?

-historical accuracy
-artistic vision

-AAA quality

Who is they

Don't be obtuse.

I honestly don’t see what incompatible with the two statements. And when you say bitching, do you mean criticism for lack of diversity?

I agree with the need for diversity. We need more high-quality games from Europe, like Kingdom Come.

Cream

« Reply #2453 on: March 15, 2018, 05:21:22 PM »
No shit dumbass.

Sorry, I’m not seeing the contradiction.

Kingdom Come sucking is separate from its lack of diversity which I think is just lame.

But I also don’t like the actual game itself.

But I still think that question is a bit loaded.

shosta

« Reply #2454 on: March 15, 2018, 05:23:29 PM »
if you idiots start another fight I'm going to ban transhuman
每天生气

etiolate

« Reply #2455 on: March 15, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
"the government stole my food stamps" is an amazing statement

Link?

Sounds like a real winner, this one.

it's the giant OP daemon linked

paprikastaude

« Reply #2456 on: March 15, 2018, 05:25:48 PM »
The outrage over diversity in games is so distinguished mentally-challenged and forced. Games aren't Hollywood, their protags and casts were always much more diverse than high budget movies. I think of my top 10 and there's all kinds of different main characters (not that I'm even particularly looking for that kind of thing). I guess there was that phase when western AAA shit games on PS360 all had the angry white baldie mc, but these titles now all go for the crappiness that is character creators anyway.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2457 on: March 15, 2018, 05:29:41 PM »
No shit dumbass.

Sorry, I’m not seeing the contradiction.

Kingdom Come sucking is separate from its lack of diversity which I think is just lame.

But I also don’t like the actual game itself.

But I still think that question is a bit loaded.

It's a game set in a region during a period of time where "diversity" (which to you, just means black people being included, you racist piece of shit) was non-existent.

And seriously, you played Kingdom Come? Way to support racism you fucking coddled, entitled, slacktivist dipshit.

TEEEPO

• hi, i suck
« Reply #2458 on: March 15, 2018, 05:30:03 PM »
just model the prince of persia after me, all i'm asking

etiolate

« Reply #2459 on: March 15, 2018, 05:31:30 PM »
The outrage over diversity in games is so distinguished mentally-challenged and forced. Games aren't Hollywood, their protags and casts were always much more diverse than high budget movies. I think of my top 10 and there's all kinds of different main characters (not that I'm even particularly looking for that kind of thing). I guess there was that phase when western AAA shit games on PS360 all had the angry white baldie mc, but these titles now all go for the crappiness that is character creators anyway.

Pretty much. There was a phase of bald space marines and a lot of lookalike heroes and games.

I feel that digital distribution changed a lot of things and now there's all sorts of games with all sorts of characters. The argument at this point is plainly targeted at big budget titles and trying to make developers heel to the demands on an angry little mob.