Author Topic: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums  (Read 571491 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #3780 on: March 20, 2018, 12:44:12 PM »
Bioware died for me when they put most of their focus on stupid action (which will never be as good as in a real TPS) instead of a good story. Anthem only doubles down on this

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #3781 on: March 20, 2018, 12:55:46 PM »
So they deleted the thread about that guy going to prison for hate speech. Why?
Was it the dog one?

Probably just merged

https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-who-taught-dog-nazi-salute-found-guilty-of-hate-crime.30797/

tummyfat

« Reply #3782 on: March 20, 2018, 01:17:40 PM »
Pug Hitler thread is definitely being temp locked while the hundreds of reports get sorted.

Averon

« Reply #3783 on: March 20, 2018, 01:24:19 PM »
Count Doku or whatever the fuck the guy's name is sounds like an idiot, but he should not go to jail for a stupid YouTube video. I don't know why I am surprised at least half the people in that thread is cheering. They never think two steps ahead about how their draconian polices can be used against them.

tummyfat

« Reply #3784 on: March 20, 2018, 01:26:53 PM »
Count Doku or whatever the fuck the guy's name is sounds like an idiot, but he should not go to jail for a stupid YouTube video. I don't know why I am surprised at least half the people in that thread is cheering. They never think two steps ahead about how their draconian polices can be used against them.
Our buddy Marrec is in there dogpiling with the rest of the idiots who don't see how arresting someone for a joke YouTube video starring a dog could ever set a bad precedent

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #3785 on: March 20, 2018, 01:28:14 PM »
Our buddy Marrec is in there dogpiling with the rest of the idiots who don't see how arresting someone for a joke YouTube video starring a dog could ever set a bad precedent

Cream is too. Seems like they learned nothing from their time here.

marrec

« Reply #3786 on: March 20, 2018, 01:36:54 PM »

If I ever learn something from this place please shoot me.

tummyfat

« Reply #3787 on: March 20, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »

That joke is hate speech against people who have been murdered by firearm

marrec

« Reply #3788 on: March 20, 2018, 01:42:48 PM »

I'm going to jail doing what I loved

hampster

« Reply #3789 on: March 20, 2018, 01:47:43 PM »
While everyone is focusing on the racist part of the racist dog, I'm out here galaxy braining with, "aren't modern pugs the real evil here ???"
Zzz

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #3790 on: March 20, 2018, 01:48:57 PM »
If you are a young minority that is a degenerate piece of shit, then the system has failed you. If you are a degenerate piece of shit that happens to be in the majority,  then you deserve everything coming your way (and then some).

It's that same kind of conditional compassion that many christians espouse.

« Reply #3791 on: March 20, 2018, 01:52:51 PM »
A quick skimming of RE always cheers me up.

Nola

« Reply #3792 on: March 20, 2018, 01:54:31 PM »
If you are a young minority that is a degenerate piece of shit, then the system has failed you. If you are a degenerate piece of shit that happens to be in the majority,  then you deserve everything coming your way (and then some).

It's that same kind of conditional compassion that many christians espouse.

I think it’s the conditional compassion humans in general tend to practice.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #3793 on: March 20, 2018, 01:54:38 PM »

Duly noted but I wonder if this will hold up in court

marrec

« Reply #3794 on: March 20, 2018, 01:59:14 PM »

Future cops reading this know that if I end up dead it's by HaughtyFrank's hand

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #3795 on: March 20, 2018, 02:05:51 PM »

Future cops reading this know that if I end up dead it's by HaughtyFrank's hand

Hah, the future cops have much more important things to do like solving time crimes

jorma

« Reply #3796 on: March 20, 2018, 02:14:45 PM »

Defending this verdict is offensive. Grossly offensive.

marrec

« Reply #3797 on: March 20, 2018, 02:18:22 PM »

Offensive enough to send someone to jail?

etiolate

« Reply #3798 on: March 20, 2018, 02:18:25 PM »
The Dankula verdict is terrible. It's a hate speech law getting out of hand, as every opponent to hate speech would warn, but the public will twist itself in Reee-like ways into saying its warranted.

So the jail time is terrible, but if the public goes along with it then that's terrible on a whole new level.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3799 on: March 20, 2018, 02:25:13 PM »
"Why are you in prison?"

*Insert 9gag pic of dog doing hitler salute*

jorma

« Reply #3800 on: March 20, 2018, 02:28:10 PM »

Offensive enough to send someone to jail?

I don't think so obviously. But if he has to go, so should the oblivious cunts who defended the verdict.

etiolate

« Reply #3801 on: March 20, 2018, 02:28:33 PM »

We wouldn't rob your glorious leaders of the chance to shoot you.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3802 on: March 20, 2018, 02:30:42 PM »
This isn't the first time a social media joke got someone into trouble. The UK has pretty terrible laws in this regard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twitter_Joke_Trial

marrec

« Reply #3803 on: March 20, 2018, 02:32:28 PM »

We wouldn't rob your glorious leaders of the chance to shoot you.

Thanks that means a lot coming from a coward like you

etiolate

« Reply #3804 on: March 20, 2018, 02:33:25 PM »
There was a killallwhitemen tweet case as well that eventually got dismissed.

marrec

« Reply #3805 on: March 20, 2018, 02:38:35 PM »
Just to be clear y'all, I don't support someone going to jail over being a white-ethnostatist who makes a stealth nazi promotion video.

I'd fully support the inevitable ACLU defense he would receive if this happened in 'Merica.

Averon

« Reply #3806 on: March 20, 2018, 02:38:59 PM »
There was a killallwhitemen tweet case as well that eventually got dismissed.

A user actually brought up that case.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5796277/

I remember that was discussed back on GAF. I remember a lot of angry GAFers in that thread. A lot of "she was clearly kidding!!!" in those threads. I would love to know if the same people who was mad about Bahar Mustafa are now cheering what s happening to Count Doku.

agrajag

« Reply #3807 on: March 20, 2018, 02:42:37 PM »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3808 on: March 20, 2018, 02:53:05 PM »
Just to be clear y'all, I don't support someone going to jail over being a white-ethnostatist who makes a stealth nazi promotion video.

I'd fully support the inevitable ACLU defense he would receive if this happened in 'Merica.

I don't think anyone really cares what Ree supports. It's the comedy of how you support stuff with stereotypical righteous indignation despite half of the forum asking others how to wash their dick properly. At least that's the punchline for me.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3809 on: March 20, 2018, 02:54:16 PM »
That racist dog thread is making "Die on a Hill," great again.

Stop defending this. Is this a hill you want to die on?
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5801507/

why are people going to die on a hill for this dirtbag
sigh

Sai

« Reply #3810 on: March 20, 2018, 02:54:19 PM »

I don't think anyone really cares what Ree supports. It's the comedy of how you support stuff with stereotypical righteous indignation despite half of the forum asking others how to wash their dick properly. At least that's the punchline for me.
ur kidding yourself if u dont think people here care what reeetards support
ilysm

marrec

« Reply #3811 on: March 20, 2018, 02:55:44 PM »

It's clear some people in here were getting quite worked up over my glib posts in that thread

etiolate

« Reply #3812 on: March 20, 2018, 03:01:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5800607/

banned a week for bringing up history

jorma

« Reply #3813 on: March 20, 2018, 03:04:04 PM »

It's clear some people in here were getting quite worked up over my glib posts in that thread

I don't care where they post, but yeah anyone defending this bullshit is a fucking distinguished mentally-challenged shitlord and it does get me worked up.

By your own admission you weren't defending it, so don't try to take credit for it.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3814 on: March 20, 2018, 03:16:01 PM »

ur kidding yourself if u dont think people here care what reeetards support

I truly don't think anyone really cares. No matter how much Ree whines about empathy and compassion, hardly anyone of them does anything to their local bums. Same mindset here about Ree. At least i hope so, would be weird if someone is really invested.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3815 on: March 20, 2018, 03:16:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-removed-the-glossy-finish-layer-from-my-psvita-using-sandpaper-and-i-liked-it.30766/

Quote from: L.O.R.D, post: 5788111, member: 9704
so the story goes like this:

i see a photo of a PS Vita slim that looked like matte finish

(Image removed from quote.)

and OH MY GOD

so i asked him how he did it, he said he used fine sandpaper on the cover after he disassembled his Vita
from the day one i hate the glossy finish on my Vita, so i went to buy a fine sandpaper, and went to the lazy way to do it, and that to apply the sandpaper on the Vita without disassembly, almost gone perfect.

anyway, here is the final results, took me 30 minutes.

:donot :exxy

Someone tell him to try a matte finish on his Switch now too.

Oh wait the dock does it already.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3816 on: March 20, 2018, 03:17:00 PM »
sigh

etiolate

« Reply #3817 on: March 20, 2018, 03:19:50 PM »
and our politics thread  :teehee

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3818 on: March 20, 2018, 03:27:59 PM »
Fuck me Ratata thinks his Vita looks good :lol

Exclusive footage of OP working his magic on his handheld.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

nudemacusers

« Reply #3819 on: March 20, 2018, 03:35:38 PM »
Can we worry less about thought crimes and focus our energy on thot crimes? :noah
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3820 on: March 20, 2018, 03:37:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-removed-the-glossy-finish-layer-from-my-psvita-using-sandpaper-and-i-liked-it.30766/

Quote from: L.O.R.D, post: 5788111, member: 9704
so the story goes like this:

i see a photo of a PS Vita slim that looked like matte finish

and OH MY GOD

so i asked him how he did it, he said he used fine sandpaper on the cover after he disassembled his Vita
from the day one i hate the glossy finish on my Vita, so i went to buy a fine sandpaper, and went to the lazy way to do it, and that to apply the sandpaper on the Vita without disassembly, almost gone perfect.

anyway, here is the final results, took me 30 minutes.

:donot :exxy

also i don't have enough money to pay for something on the internet, i had to use to the things i have.

:ussrcry
🤴

nudemacusers

« Reply #3821 on: March 20, 2018, 03:41:51 PM »
Owns vita and 3ds

Has no spare dollars to properly refinish toy electronics
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #3822 on: March 20, 2018, 03:52:27 PM »
Reality is so fucking boring.
serge

Drainage

« Reply #3823 on: March 20, 2018, 03:57:11 PM »
It’s all good in the hood

TVC15

« Reply #3824 on: March 20, 2018, 04:00:31 PM »
I wish I had some oxys.
serge

samir

« Reply #3825 on: March 20, 2018, 04:07:32 PM »
Leper Cream and marrec. Bunch of cunts.

Drainage

« Reply #3826 on: March 20, 2018, 04:08:02 PM »
I just bought Pillars of Eternity. Don’t expect to have time to play it. But is it good? I hear there’s a Neogaf Inn included in the game, I figure it has at least a few special encounter quests built in as well?

marrec

« Reply #3827 on: March 20, 2018, 04:09:37 PM »
Leper Cream and marrec. Bunch of cunts.

:-* luv u boo

I just bought Pillars of Eternity. Don’t expect to have time to play it. But is it good? I hear there’s a Neogaf Inn included in the game, I figure it has at least a few special encounter quests built in as well?

It's alright, the combat system is dope and the story is serviceable... didn't pull me through the entire thing though, I put in about 25 hours and got bored.

Tyranny is much better.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3828 on: March 20, 2018, 04:18:55 PM »
This is what can happen if we let dogs salute hitler.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/5806202/

How many more times can this guy say he likes "carefully considered" humor and sound even more like a robo-boy.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 04:24:50 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3829 on: March 20, 2018, 04:20:22 PM »

I didn't like it at all. Kinda weird since i usually like more vanilla rpg games. Eternity was just too hardcore for my taste.

« Reply #3830 on: March 20, 2018, 04:24:03 PM »
It's great that the pug joke guy was found guilty on the same day they're letting a celebrity who drove over a 3 year old while drunk off free

kingv

« Reply #3831 on: March 20, 2018, 04:26:33 PM »

I'm going to jail doing what I loved

Bukkake is still legal in America.

etiolate

« Reply #3832 on: March 20, 2018, 04:30:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5804624/

how can you say this when we call out your racism all the time?

Dennis

« Reply #3833 on: March 20, 2018, 04:32:20 PM »

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #3835 on: March 20, 2018, 04:35:35 PM »
I wish I had some oxys.

Me too.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

You abandoned us once already.

TVC15

« Reply #3836 on: March 20, 2018, 04:37:40 PM »
My heart hurts again. I really need to write a farewell post and save it so I can C&P it here when the big one finally hits.
serge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #3837 on: March 20, 2018, 04:39:11 PM »
thank god i live in america and can make all the awful jokes i want

anyway did anyone else know that the original name for Rush Hour was supposed to be Nip/Tuck?

kingv

« Reply #3838 on: March 20, 2018, 04:41:50 PM »
And that Black and Yellow was the theme song during testing.

etiolate

« Reply #3839 on: March 20, 2018, 04:48:35 PM »
I actually cannot recall why it was called Rush Hour.