Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190546 times)

Himu

Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #720 on: March 22, 2018, 04:24:52 AM »
This gentleman has the literally same mindset as me.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisladd/2017/07/18/as-frustration-builds-among-black-democrats-alternatives-are-limited/#5a9777e47e5d

What’s in it for me? Democrats love social programs but little in the way of promoting independence. Black independence is the ultimate goal here. Why stick around? Why keep doing it? The main difference between him and me is that I’m willing to make a deal with the devil. Say what you want about Republican policies, but the foundation of conservatism - things like hard work, are tangible things that can be used for black liberation. There’s a limitation another handout can achieve. Handouts belittle the person receiving it. They learn nothing in return. That isn’t to say there should be no handouts at all. But there comes a time when the baby bird must leave the nest. How long do Democrats plan on using these social programs? How do they envision making the poor not poor?

Why is the black vote earned? By any definition of the word, it isn’t. Not by Democrats *or* Republicans. But at the very least, Republicans’ ideology presents the better blueprint for individual success.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:29:26 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #722 on: March 22, 2018, 04:49:51 AM »
This gentleman has the literally same mindset as me.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chrisladd/2017/07/18/as-frustration-builds-among-black-democrats-alternatives-are-limited/#5a9777e47e5d

What’s in it for me? Democrats love social programs but little in the way of promoting independence. Black independence is the ultimate goal here. Why stick around? Why keep doing it? The main difference between him and me is that I’m willing to make a deal with the devil. Say what you want about Republican policies, but the foundation of conservatism - things like hard work, are tangible things that can be used for black liberation. There’s a limitation another handout can achieve. Handouts belittle the person receiving it. They learn nothing in return. That isn’t to say there should be no handouts at all. But there comes a time when the baby bird must leave the nest. How long do Democrats plan on using these social programs? How do they envision making the poor not poor?

Why is the black vote earned? By any definition of the word, it isn’t. Not by Democrats *or* Republicans. But at the very least, Republicans’ ideology presents the better blueprint for individual success.

Yeah they’re Ideology might present the better blueprint for individual success. if only they were actually at all interested in ever giving you the tools

warcock

« Reply #723 on: March 22, 2018, 05:45:04 AM »
Are there any fucking girls on this forum, i have an itch to cyber and lemurs is all grown up now  :-\

agrajag

« Reply #724 on: March 22, 2018, 05:45:10 AM »
Quote from: Cindi Mayweather
I won’t vote D again until they earn my vote. Until then, I’ll work my ass off in my own to caucus for my interests in the Republican Party.
Let us know how that works out
 :neogaf

agrajag

« Reply #725 on: March 22, 2018, 06:12:18 AM »
So all the "keep the reeee thread on topic" purists were being disingenuous. I get it "on topic" really means "mod approved topics that we like, such as shitty animated shows"  :hitler

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #726 on: March 22, 2018, 06:35:41 AM »
Are there any fucking girls on this forum, i have an itch to cyber and lemurs is all grown up now  :-\

Shosta has not posted for a few days.  :-\

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #727 on: March 22, 2018, 06:39:14 AM »
stosta was banned by bork. he told me not to tell anyone.

agrajag

« Reply #728 on: March 22, 2018, 09:13:05 AM »
Shosta was banned because this is an 18+ forum

marrec

« Reply #729 on: March 22, 2018, 09:22:07 AM »
So all the "keep the reeee thread on topic" purists were being disingenuous. I get it "on topic" really means "mod approved topics that we like, such as shitty animated shows"  :hitler

"on topic" for this thread is apparently being a grindr rip-off

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #730 on: March 22, 2018, 10:43:55 AM »
Here's another article, focusing on 'burbs:

https://praisedc.com/1683807/10-richest-black-communities-in-america/

Most of them are in Prince George's County, MD. And the rest are in NY and CA. Though for the latter 2, that could be more because cost of living is high and that has an effect on raising incomes across the board.
^_^

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #731 on: March 22, 2018, 11:00:55 AM »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #732 on: March 22, 2018, 11:03:05 AM »
So black income has increased and black poverty has significantly decreased since 1960, but I'm supposed to believe we were better off under Jim Crow because a few colleges and towns were built back then? I'm really curious and confused right now but ultimately my question Cindi: do you realize how fucking ignorant you sound? You say liberalism has failed yet the poverty rate is significantly lower now than it was pre-LBJ. I'm not going to call liberal policies a smashing success but Jesus Christ...the data is readily available and pretty conclusive in terms of the "are folks better off or nah" meter. And if you really want to get into nerdy policy shit, poor people today are a lot better off than they were before the mid 1960s.

This goes back to the gun debate for me. It is very clear you regurgitate information you've been given without checking sources or reading. And you love anecdotes and don't care about data. I shouldn't have to explain to a black person that things are better for the average black person today than they were under Jim Crow. And I've seen this debate play out enough on The Coli with delusional militants to know exactly what information you're going to copy and paste in response to this post.

The dominant recipients of welfare in America are white people, specifically white women. Yet I never hear arguments about why/how welfare is stripping whites of initiative, progress, ethics, etc. Only blacks and Hispanics are vulnerable to the ills of government assistance, apparently.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #733 on: March 22, 2018, 11:06:50 AM »
and it's pricing people out because the neighborhood committees have blocked any new housing development for years keeping dirty middle classers out

That's partially because of the Tech Companies/Gentrification and not being active in the city development. I'd say if Google and Crew made some place like Pittsburg their headquarters, it'd happen there as well with their clueless disregard for their "host city."

The dominant recipients of welfare in America are white people, specifically white women. Yet I never hear arguments about why/how welfare is stripping whites of initiative, progress, ethics, etc. Only blacks and Hispanics are vulnerable to the ills of government assistance, apparently.

Just to back this up. One for 2017.

Trump: "Yo, I got ya'll (white working class)s backs. :luciellebluthwink "
Clinton: *crickets*

Not hard to see why said class would vote Republican IN ADDITION to buying that bullshit "I became rich on my own merits"/bootstrap bullshit. Republican handwave the white problems away with "THOSE OTHER GUYS! *points at other races* ARE TAKING YOUR DREAMS!" and Cindi swallows it hook-line-and-sinker.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:34:30 AM by thisismyusername »

Himu

« Reply #734 on: March 22, 2018, 11:38:24 AM »
Quote from: Cindi Mayweather
I won’t vote D again until they earn my vote. Until then, I’ll work my ass off in my own to caucus for my interests in the Republican Party.
Let us know how that works out
 :neogaf

Given politicians like Rand Paul, doesn’t hurt to try. Rand Paul might be my favorite politician today. Very few Democrats care like he does. I’m sure there are other Republicans like him.
IYKYK

nudemacusers

« Reply #735 on: March 22, 2018, 11:40:59 AM »
Before I begin posting in earnest can I be assured that the user of the cream account is legitimate and not an impostor?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Himu

« Reply #736 on: March 22, 2018, 11:46:13 AM »
Rand Paul 2020 :american
IYKYK

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #737 on: March 22, 2018, 11:54:34 AM »
The financial outcomes of black Americans improved because they migrated north and got decent, non-farm jobs. 1.1 million in the 50's and 2.4 million in the 60's. Well before the laws of LBJ were enacted and enforced.

If you compare the poverty rates for blacks from 1970 to today, they've remained pretty consistent (around 25-30%).

I would say the FDR programs (min. wage, PWA/WPA, housing laws etc) had a lot more to do with the improvement of AA lives, then what LBJ had passed.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 11:59:14 AM by ToxicAdam »

warcock

« Reply #738 on: March 22, 2018, 12:06:10 PM »

:noah

If only bernie had a millionth of his fucking charisma  :-\

Himu

« Reply #739 on: March 22, 2018, 12:17:52 PM »
Don’t forget Toxic, that LBJ focused effort on Vietnam.

I remain unconvinced that LBJ policies have helped black Americans under any lasting metric.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:47:01 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #740 on: March 22, 2018, 12:26:42 PM »
Not hard to see why said class would vote Republican IN ADDITION to buying that bullshit "I became rich on my own merits"/bootstrap bullshit. Republican handwave the white problems away with "THOSE OTHER GUYS! *points at other races* ARE TAKING YOUR DREAMS!" and Cindi swallows it hook-line-and-sinker.

Nope. Most Latinos aren’t illegal immigrants. I’m fine with immigration so long as it’s not done in mass numbers. And I’m completely against illegal immigration in any form. I don’t think people should be rewarded for entering Americai llegally and making DACA recipients citizens creates a bad precedent that tells the world: enter our country in spite of all sovereignty and become a citizen. Nah. Considering that 30% of Latinos vote Republican that’s quite an accusation. Immigration, in mass numbers and illegally, hurt people at home.

I’m all for immigration and immigrants. They help America be what it is. But Democrats’ now is not one of embracing America’s immigrant past and present but one that undermines American citizens in favor of immigrants - even those who come here illegally. There’s zero reason an illegal immigrant should ever be considered more important or have more opportunity than a born and raised American. And that’s just reality. When you live in California and you give an illegal immigrant a state position you make a mockery of America, its laws, its history, its sacrifices.

Let’s look at how other countries handle illegal immigration shall we?

Italy: “penalizes illegal immigrants with a fine of €5,000-10,000 and allows immigration officials to detain them for up to 6 months.”

Australia: “collectively require the authorities to detain all non-citizens who are discovered in Australia without a valid visa.”

http://foreignpolicy.com/2010/04/29/the-worlds-worst-immigration-laws/

Are they accused of racism? Nah.

Mexico complains about racism towards Mexican immigrants but...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/15/immigrants-mexico-abused-kidnapped/85798440/

We are actually pretty lenient and compassionate in comparison. Compassion is good, but many liberals now espouse an open border philosophy, which is completely unacceptable.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:43:32 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

warcock

« Reply #741 on: March 22, 2018, 12:29:34 PM »
Hmm so like i find cheeseburgers gross but i dont hate them or think they deserve to be prejudiced by the law. I mean they just creep me the fuck out and make me queasy. So in the literal sense of the word i am transPHOBIC. The term does unfortunately not distinguish between people who actively want their rights diminished or worse. We need new words!

Cream

« Reply #742 on: March 22, 2018, 12:34:51 PM »
Before I begin posting in earnest can I be assured that the user of the cream account is legitimate and not an impostor?

Dunno how I would assure that sorry.

But I promise

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #743 on: March 22, 2018, 12:52:42 PM »

ISP turned off the tap, it seems. We'll see if he spends some quality time catching up.  :heh

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #744 on: March 22, 2018, 02:06:09 PM »
I wake up to no dick in my inbox, after all the seeds I’ve been planting. Bitches, show me your dicks.
serge

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #745 on: March 22, 2018, 02:34:34 PM »
The financial outcomes of black Americans improved because they migrated north and got decent, non-farm jobs. 1.1 million in the 50's and 2.4 million in the 60's. Well before the laws of LBJ were enacted and enforced.

If you compare the poverty rates for blacks from 1970 to today, they've remained pretty consistent (around 25-30%).

I would say the FDR programs (min. wage, PWA/WPA, housing laws etc) had a lot more to do with the improvement of AA lives, then what LBJ had passed.

Why are you comparing 70s to today? My point was specifically that the Great Society policies cut poverty (nearly 30% for the country in total) among blacks.

Housing laws and even minimum wage changes in the New Deal were rarely applied to black people. Great Society changes were more readily available, from federal loans to Medicare to welfare.

DISCLAIMER: I am not saying LBJ was a great president overall, I am talking specifically about his domestic policies. Not Vietnam.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #746 on: March 22, 2018, 02:48:37 PM »
I wake up to no dick in my inbox, after all the seeds I’ve been planting. Bitches, show me your dicks.

Price?

nudemacusers

« Reply #747 on: March 22, 2018, 02:48:56 PM »

Dunno how I would assure that sorry.

But I promise
🕵🏻‍♂️ Story checks out

Not changing my avatar or tag tho bork :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #748 on: March 22, 2018, 02:49:46 PM »
Wait what’s this about selling our bodies to tvc
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #749 on: March 22, 2018, 03:11:39 PM »
Hey Cindi what shape is the earth

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #750 on: March 22, 2018, 03:14:26 PM »
Hmm so like i find cheeseburgers gross but i dont hate them or think they deserve to be prejudiced by the law. I mean they just creep me the fuck out and make me queasy. So in the literal sense of the word i am transPHOBIC. The term does unfortunately not distinguish between people who actively want their rights diminished or worse. We need new words!

the word you are looking for is "pussy". You are a huge pussy

Himu

« Reply #751 on: March 22, 2018, 03:15:20 PM »
Spherical.

Dipshit.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #752 on: March 22, 2018, 03:16:45 PM »
 :lol

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #753 on: March 22, 2018, 03:18:06 PM »
I give that like a year til you expend all the other contrarian positions you can take to antagonize the fools who still engage you on anything here

marrec

« Reply #754 on: March 22, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »
Spherical.

Dipshit.

It's actually an oblate spheroid.

Dumbass.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #755 on: March 22, 2018, 03:22:10 PM »

He's been focusing on his alt account lately.

Cream

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #756 on: March 22, 2018, 03:23:36 PM »
Why are you comparing 70s to today? My point was specifically that the Great Society policies cut poverty (nearly 30% for the country in total) among blacks.

I'm saying the poverty rate of blacks in 1970 was 30% and basically stayed around there since then. Huge, top-down policies often take many years before they effect the people. So, I think it would be highly disingenuous to use the massive migration of blacks during the 50's and 60's (into union jobs) as proof that LBJ's policies worked. Those economic gains were already rapidly changing.

Himu

« Reply #757 on: March 22, 2018, 03:28:36 PM »
I give that like a year til you expend all the other contrarian positions you can take to antagonize the fools who still engage you on anything here

Then why engage with me now? Don’t bother speaking to me then. How about you put me on ignore and don’t speak to me again if I’m that hard to engage? save yourself some time if you don’t like that much.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #758 on: March 22, 2018, 03:37:19 PM »
In the long-term, exactly how has the war on poverty and great society helped decrease poverty among black people? If it worked, wouldn’t there be an upward trend? Or is this when we start blaming the drug war and other policies?
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #759 on: March 22, 2018, 03:40:18 PM »
Or is this when we start blaming the drug war and other policies?

Yes? Are you really going to ignore that there have been many policies as well as a deep systemic racism keeping black people as a whole from making progress? A systemic racism that republicans contribute to massively, and near-universally?

Himu

« Reply #760 on: March 22, 2018, 03:43:25 PM »
Ah yes, Italy and Australia, those paragons of virtue and racial equality :dead

Straw man.

It’s in a nations interest to protect its borders.

As we can see...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/01/13/world/canada/quebec-immigrants-haitians.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

But that’s all you got: strawmen. You don’t even have an argument much less a rebuttal.

Yet America is the racist one for wanting instill rule of law. The excess of leftism rears its ugly head. Like I said before, clearly it’s a disease.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #761 on: March 22, 2018, 03:49:40 PM »

Yes? Are you really going to ignore that there have been many policies as well as a deep systemic racism keeping black people as a whole from making progress? A systemic racism that republicans contribute to massively, and near-universally?

Nope. I’ve said before ending the war on drugs would go a long way to helping black people. It’s just funny is all.
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #762 on: March 22, 2018, 03:53:46 PM »

Nope. I’ve said before ending the war on drugs would go a long way to helping black people. It’s just funny is all.

You can’t really argue that liberal and democratic policies don’t work to make black lives better when they haven’t even really been given a real chance at all.

Nola

« Reply #763 on: March 22, 2018, 03:56:44 PM »

Now, literally ALL REPUBLICANS are doing things to ACTIVELY make things worse for blacks. And many other Americans.

This is ridiculous. Literally all Republicans? It's like you're categorizing Republicans as villains. It's cartoonish and hilarious. Especially considering people like Rand Paul.

I notice you ignore Nola’s helpful list:

Economic models which advocate stagnating or eliminating the minimum wage, eliminating most social program spending, gutting education, allowing re-segregation of communities, drastically slashing healthcare spending, eliminating labor protections including affirmative action and discrimination laws, and putting as much power into the hands of the ownership of capital that can be politically mustered, whom prop up the Republican party and who they have proven to be almost entirely responsive to.

I think neither party is correct on minimum wage. Democrats want to raise it to 15 but you know when I saw Black Panther? No one in the front desk. It was just a bunch of machines. Upping that to 15 would be catastrophic and have employees replaced almost immediately.

Depends on the social program. Social programs shouldn't be eliminated, but they should be re-tooled. Far too many are overly reliant on them with no progress and a welfare state leads to a lack of happiness and fulfillment. I'm against welfare states, but I also fine social programs useful. We should do more to help people transition from being on social programs. Things like social security are fine, and not every Republican supports gutting it.

Education should get more out of it, but I'm also fine with things like charter schools but both options are bad, and Democrats don't seem to be doing well on the education front either, given states like California. Education in general is a mixed bag. I'd personally take a bit of the military budget and put it in education.

Re-segregation might not be entirely a negative. I have posited before many times that black people tried to integrate far too quickly rather than push for equality. There's also the argument that integration hurt black Americans. Certainly, Asian Americans and Latino Americans are kind of segregated from the rest of the population and they're self reliant. Not a lot of black people these days see integration as an inherently good thing and I'm one of them. The case could be made that a lot of white liberals believe in the idea of integration. Read here: https://www.colorlines.com/articles/did-integration-hurt-black-neighborhoods

I'm definitely up on Republicans' asses on healthcare spending. But let's not forget: ACA was originally Romney's. Healthcare is a basic right and more Republican constituents realize this. This will force Republicans to shift on their stance by necessity.

RE: labor protections. Affirmative action should be changed from racial-based to economic-based. Affirmative action ignores ethnic groups along racial lines. Well off Nigerians vying for higher education are lumped in with black Americans. Affirmative Action needs to be retooled from the ground up. It's based on 1960's politics with 1960's demographics in mind. It hurts Asian Americans for instance. See: https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2014/11/20/365547463/new-affirmative-action-cases-say-policies-hurt-asian-americans However, taking away AA in California hurt black and latino students. So it's a tough subject.

Republicans definitely need to work on discrimination laws. It's my biggest problem with the party especially their treatment of anti-discrimination laws towards LGBT people.

Some people in the Democratic party would want to raise it to 15, but that is really beside the point, you could go back and forth for pages debating where the cost/benefit threshold is on changing the federal minimum wage and Democrats do that all the time. But broadly speaking, Republicans are in favor of stagnating or eliminating it entirely. And this is important to not isolate from the rest of the discussion, because while they are seeking to reduce labor's safety net through a minimum wage, they are in favor of simultaneously reducing the amount of social services the government provides across the board. So you are putting downward pressure on wages by hacking away the minimum wage while also eliminating the very programs you will need as a result of that sort of policy. Automation is a real long-term threat, but that is an argument in favor of a robust set of social services, not against. As the alternative is to put enough continual downward pressure on wages to never make automation a more economically viable alternative to human labor. That is a pretty dark path to take.

Welfare state is a throwaway buzz word, what programs are you for and against, why, and what is the alternative method of addressing those needs? That is all that needs to be established. You want Social Security, a universal healthcare system, education funding, and some additional yet defined social spending, all things Republicans historically and presently have attempted to hatchet at every level of government they have been in. This is why I point to places like Oklahoma and Kansas.

We also need to discuss regulatory policy. The post I made that got moved yesterday was 5 links speaking about redlining. A concept where banks and people in the real estate industry explicitly discriminate against minorities in the way they issue loans, price real estate,  or offer real estate services to minorities. Those links were not just from the 80's, they were from last year and 2016. This shit still happens today. And thanks to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau they were caught and penalized. Now what would Republicans see to do here? What they have already done, hollow out those regulatory bodies and allow these industries to operate without meaningful oversight.  It is more abstract, but that is real harm that gets imposed on minorities that do everything right, have the same income and credentials as a white buyer, but are forced into a higher interest home, possibly at a higher price, and only shown in lower quality neighborhoods. Which is a real long-term harm that is going to affect a minorities long-term wealth and continues the ongoing pressures that create wealth disparity between white and black people in this country and undercuts ways we have attempted to correct it.

As to re-segregation, I was specifically referring to what is being attempted once again in places like Baton Rouge. This is not pockets of communities trying to strengthen themselves by banding together within a county and improving their community. This is referring specifically to what white people in some communities are attempting to do to siphon off the wealthy parts of towns and isolate the poor, minority parts of the town by separating the parish into two. Immediately cutting off the vast majority of funding needed to aide these impoverished areas of the country. And just think this through. So you have had a community with very little revenue thanks to Republican policies for decades, that is already struggling with crime, poverty, and gross neglect in education having that already sparse spending getting sliced by a third of what it once was. How does the police department fund itself anymore? Well, like in Ferguson, they might be forced to criminalize the community just to fund basic police services by over-policing minor crimes. But maybe they escape that, but they certainly won't escape how that will harm school funding and how the harm that the reversal of bussing policies since the 60's would do to community graduation rates and crime.

Liberal policies have failed black people as much as conservative policies. I guess I’m this case “conservative” because Republicans are rarely conservative as per the actual definition. Black leaders are overwhelmingly Democratic. What have their policies done to help black people? They’re the ones begging like a dog to be oppressed as seen in the aforementioned links.

As the above shows, bullshit.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:05:52 PM by Nola »

Himu

« Reply #764 on: March 22, 2018, 04:02:56 PM »

You can’t really argue that liberal and democratic policies don’t work to make black lives better when they haven’t even really been given a real chance at all.

Haha. That argument. Like I said before, the war on drugs was originally proposed by black democratic leaders. They begged Nixon to do it. Bill Clinton signed the crime bill that put men in a school to prison pipeline.

Since you ignored it last time get a good whiff.

https://www.wnyc.org/story/313060-profile-charles-rangel-and-drug-wars/

And

http://prisontime.org/2013/08/12/timeline-black-support-for-the-war-on-drugs/

Essentially, the drug war IS a liberal policy.

You can’t point to the war on drugs as a sole conservative policy without ignoring its history while saying “liberal policies just haven’t been given a chance!” :lol Please.

Clearly, liberal policies have a vast history of hurting black people. Stop acting like they haven’t had the opportunity to be tried, that they haven’t had the opportunity to thrive. Remember that liberals instill the drug war remaining in law as much as Republicans.

Liberal policies have failed black people as much as conservative policies. I guess in this case “conservative” because Republicans are rarely conservative as per the actual definition. Black leaders are overwhelmingly Democratic. What have their policies done to help black people? They’re the ones begging like a dog to be oppressed as seen in the aforementioned links.
IYKYK

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #765 on: March 22, 2018, 04:05:43 PM »
Yeah that’s cool and all but I’m trying to price some wares itt

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #766 on: March 22, 2018, 04:05:47 PM »
Ah yes, Italy and Australia, those paragons of virtue and racial equality :dead

Hey, Romper Stomper had some good ideas.

serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #767 on: March 22, 2018, 04:07:05 PM »

Then why engage with me now? Don’t bother speaking to me then. How about you put me on ignore and don’t speak to me again if I’m that hard to engage? save yourself some time if you don’t like that much.

I'm way ahead of you but occasionally I revive ya for the fuckery. Don't mistake my drive-by derision for engagement homie, I ain't out here wasting dexterity points with these foolios arguing with you about whether the sky is blue or water is wet or republicans are racist or whatever dumb shit is your latest weekly cause that you want to yell at people about

Himu

« Reply #768 on: March 22, 2018, 04:13:35 PM »
Here’s the thing that you don’t want to admit, Cream: that a large portion of black failure since the 60’s is because of black people. Beyond the institutional awfulness, COINTELPRO, the drug war, AIDS and other very real problems you don’t want to admit what in your heart of hearts you know to be true: that blacks have voted, lobbied, and governed against their own interests for 50 years. Static level of power and wealth compared to 1968 sees to proving that much. There’s so much pointing and blaming people can take before looking inwardly. Like I said, black people made shit pop even when second class citizens under far harsher conditions. We’ve been applying the Jesse Jackson strategies far too long. Clearly what we’re doing now doesn’t work. How long till you can readily admit that fact?
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #769 on: March 22, 2018, 04:15:21 PM »
Here’s the thing that you don’t want to admit, Cream: that a large portion of black failure since the 60’s is because of black people. Beyond the institutional awfulness, COINTELPRO, the drug war, AIDS and other very real problems you don’t want to admit what in your heart of hearts you know to be true: that blacks have voted, lobbied, and governed against their own interests for 50 years. Static level of power and wealth compared to 1968 sees to proving that much. There’s so much pointing and blaming people can take before looking inwardly. Like I said, black people made shit pop even when second class citizens under far harsher conditions. We’ve been applying the Jesse Jackson strategies far too long. Clearly what we’re doing now doesn’t work. How long till you can readily admit that fact?

Go fuck yourself you coon bitch. I’m done with you.

Himu

« Reply #770 on: March 22, 2018, 04:18:43 PM »
Coon.

That’s all you got.

Watch your language, Cream. You’re being misogynistic using the b-word.

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #771 on: March 22, 2018, 04:20:34 PM »

I'm way ahead of you but occasionally I revive ya for the fuckery. Don't mistake my drive-by derision for engagement homie, I ain't out here wasting dexterity points with these foolios arguing with you about whether the sky is blue or water is wet or republicans are racist or whatever dumb shit is your latest weekly cause that you want to yell at people about

Fuck you too. :)
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #772 on: March 22, 2018, 04:21:18 PM »
I’m glad the supposed disillusionment and disenfranchisement that has lead to black people basically living in third-world communities, apparently TOTALLY their own fault, is so hilarious to you. The BANTS are just to good to pass up, huh?

You disgust me.

Himu

« Reply #773 on: March 22, 2018, 04:22:40 PM »
Oh I’m not laughing at black people at all. I’m actually very much pissed on that subject.
IYKYK

Cream

« Reply #774 on: March 22, 2018, 04:24:09 PM »
Oh I’m not laughing at black people at all. I’m actually very much pissed on that subject.

You’re laughing at me.

Himu

« Reply #775 on: March 22, 2018, 04:28:33 PM »
Oh I’m an Oreo now, huh?

Big talk coming from someone who is individualist among a nation of suicide bombers and theocracy. Why won’t you stop cooning, Exodust?! What happened to Allahu ackbar, fam?
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #776 on: March 22, 2018, 04:31:55 PM »
Wow good one, you're totally really good at this and don't look weak as fuck or anything

etiolate

« Reply #777 on: March 22, 2018, 04:32:28 PM »
 :whoo

Himu

« Reply #778 on: March 22, 2018, 04:33:25 PM »
Wow good one, you're totally really good at this and don't look weak as fuck or anything

Sorry, I don’t know the Arab equivalent of an Oreo. I should have told him to blow his ass up instead.
IYKYK

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #779 on: March 22, 2018, 04:36:11 PM »
Jesus christ, you're even shittier at racism than you are a critical thinking