Author Topic: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream  (Read 190692 times)

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
Re: Race/Culture/Gender Shitposting Thread Sponsored By Cream
« Reply #1020 on: March 23, 2018, 03:49:30 AM »
i approve of the idea that we're each just one of Crazy Jane's personalities

You have no idea how much this makes me want to suck your/my dick even more. <3 Doom Patrol.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #1021 on: March 23, 2018, 03:55:20 AM »
i actually quite like gerard way's restart of it, and the young animal line in general, even if it's got a bit of an elevated fan fiction feel to it because of how much he adores Morrison's run

benjipwns

« Reply #1022 on: March 23, 2018, 03:56:12 AM »
is demi the chief?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
definitely secretly setting us all up for failure while pretending he's doing nothing
[close]

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1023 on: March 23, 2018, 04:45:22 AM »
novid was trying to warn us about the psyop, but we wouldn't listen. now cream has taken over, cindi is gone forever and stosta got away clean.

The fuck? Has Cream run Cindi out of the bore?
woke

nudemacusers

« Reply #1024 on: March 23, 2018, 04:52:31 AM »
No this is just part of the cindi lifecycle
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

warcock

« Reply #1025 on: March 23, 2018, 04:53:23 AM »
Curiously, he liked this post...
I’d watch the history channel sometimes for hours you know whenever it came to that and you know nothing else intrigued me more but things about Filipino culture.

Even more curiously, he started posting here shortly before the Neogaf Blowup, and then was apparently a Resetera mod. Makes me think that the Neogaf Blowup was known about in advance and that beseda was busy putting his chess pieces in place beforehand.

This is why some people believe Evilore was honey-potted in order to fell prey and have his kingdom crushed.  A Russian plot and totally the opposite of what Trump has been through.

Honey-dicked. If only Evilore weren’t a stupid, undereducated, narcissistic, ugly nerd, and pedophile enabler. He may have been able to have an income source. Unfortunately, he’s sucking dick in a dime-store wig to keep those Neogaf servers running.

Tbh honest as much as that fantasy sounds like classicist euphoria. I think he is prob set, i think he got in early on the coin irrc from #ga chat. Unless he was a greedy jew and held post implosion. All that damage control looked more ego related/trying to save his buisness rather than omg if i dont do something ill be on the streets.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #1026 on: March 23, 2018, 04:53:30 AM »
This is what having exceciorif as a manager would be like

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ulx9rf/upright-citizens-brigade-bradwick-s-family-restaurant

I'll probably post this again. It just means I was drunk now.
sigh

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #1027 on: March 23, 2018, 05:03:52 AM »
I like this because of the amazing opening shot combined with this being an official preview from TLC. They open with tha goodz.

https://youtu.be/KKDPFzlAfb

Is this the woman that died in the thumbnail? That's amazing. They should save that one leg. Looks like a perfectly good luffa sponge.

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #1028 on: March 23, 2018, 05:23:23 AM »

Disgusting bigotry, has anyone reported this scumbag to the authorities for shouting Sieg Heil?

daemon

« Reply #1029 on: March 23, 2018, 05:35:08 AM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/bobbyrobertspdx/status/975762098436284416

Too many kiddos just don’t understand the nuance of cinematic masterpieces
 :bobby :lucas

Yeah, there was no innuendo at all.

The space animal moaned when milked.
The grimace on Luke's face as he drank it, with the blue milk coloring his beard.
The animal staring at Rey like: "yeah bitch, he drinks one of these eeeeveryday" and Rey looking away, disgusted.

For those who need a reminder:

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1030 on: March 23, 2018, 06:14:01 AM »

Disgusting bigotry, has anyone reported this scumbag to the authorities for shouting Sieg Heil?

Jonathan Pie is amazing. In his Trump video, he basically described Cream.

woke

Jerry

« Reply #1031 on: March 23, 2018, 06:15:24 AM »
That dude sure loves dramatic hand gestures, judging by the thumbnails.
COYS

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1032 on: March 23, 2018, 06:20:48 AM »

It's his act - he's like a parody investigative journalist.
woke

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1033 on: March 23, 2018, 07:22:58 AM »
I don't know what's going on but Cindi sent me a message on twitter to never message her again. So I guess I'm not her friend anymore in spite of spending a decade dealing with her shit so best of luck to her, ain't going out of my way for her anymore :yeshrug

Tasty is real bae anyway, and I guess Esch even though he's boring as fuck now and barely posts.

From what I understand, she's pissed off at you because you called her an "oreo" and she was pretty offended that someone she considered to be a long-time friend would say this.
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #1034 on: March 23, 2018, 07:24:38 AM »
do you think anybody's ever called someone a hydrox?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1035 on: March 23, 2018, 07:27:42 AM »
Hydrox cookies came before Oreos
:snob
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #1036 on: March 23, 2018, 07:29:56 AM »
In 1908, the creators of the cookie were looking for a name that would convey "purity and goodness."
probably should have taken a second crack at it

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #1037 on: March 23, 2018, 07:32:56 AM »
I don't know what's going on but Cindi sent me a message on twitter to never message her again. So I guess I'm not her friend anymore in spite of spending a decade dealing with her shit so best of luck to her, ain't going out of my way for her anymore :yeshrug

Tasty is real bae anyway, and I guess Esch even though he's boring as fuck now and barely posts.

From what I understand, she's pissed off at you because you called her an "oreo" and she was pretty offended that someone she considered to be a long-time friend would say this.

Is there anything that doesn't offend Cindi? I mean she is everything or has been everything

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1038 on: March 23, 2018, 07:36:12 AM »
In 1908, the creators of the cookie were looking for a name that would convey "purity and goodness."
probably should have taken a second crack at it

It sounds like the name of some kind of bland medicine.
ど助平

benjipwns

« Reply #1039 on: March 23, 2018, 07:37:31 AM »
i always thought it sounded like a cleaning product

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1040 on: March 23, 2018, 08:36:58 AM »

« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 08:43:39 AM by HaughtyFrank »

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #1041 on: March 23, 2018, 08:58:42 AM »
But he said my perma wasn't my fault.  He said it was back-channel (Trump-style) dealings with Beseda that got me kicked out of paradise.  Am I really so toxic as to deserve perms from two sites?

You're just someone that points out blatant hypocrisy when you see it. Which those type of people can't handle.

marrec

« Reply #1042 on: March 23, 2018, 09:56:46 AM »
All these jokers wringing their hands about congress trying to regulate sex trafficking online, meanwhile I'm trying to argue that congress wouldn't be able to regulate free speech in an effective way.

ToxicAdam

« Reply #1043 on: March 23, 2018, 10:01:02 AM »
Online gambling is a good allegory for it. They attempted to ban it a decade ago, but you could still do it with little risk of getting in trouble. You just had to jump through a few more hoops to do it.

marrec

« Reply #1044 on: March 23, 2018, 10:28:05 AM »
Clearly this new law is super half-assed and isn't going to stop sex-trafficking, but it's odd how many of the same posters who are worried about government overregulation of sex work are at the same time calling for the government to regulate hate-speech.

tummyfat

« Reply #1045 on: March 23, 2018, 10:34:35 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5914733/

While I obviously don't agree with terrorism I do understand their frustration though.

The country you reside in don't care for the word of your god, those words are not protected by law, in fact the words of blasphemy is protected by law.
The country you reside in have separation of church and state, your religious beliefs mean nothing to them, in fact they decide to ban cultural practices belonging to your beliefs because they consider them barbaric and unsuitable for western life.

It must be difficult being a true believer in a country like France, not too surprising some people will act out in the only way they can.

:kobeyuck

ToxicAdam

« Reply #1046 on: March 23, 2018, 10:38:15 AM »
Clearly this new law is super half-assed and isn't going to stop sex-trafficking, but it's odd how many of the same posters who are worried about government overregulation of sex work are at the same time calling for the government to regulate hate-speech.

That's just the naivete of youth. To them, federal government is all-powerful and capable of substantial change. The answer to their future problems, but also the cause of their current problems. A big daddy figure.

But actual substantial change happens when regular people work together. Things change in America from the bottom-up, not from the top-down.

Cream

• Bigender Hypersexual SJW Scum - She/He
« Reply #1047 on: March 23, 2018, 10:38:25 AM »

Jonathan Pie is amazing. In his Trump video, he basically described Cream.

Prove you’re not racist or sexist by supporting trump brehs

Which part was me exactly?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1048 on: March 23, 2018, 10:43:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/5914733/

While I obviously don't agree with terrorism I do understand their frustration though.

The country you reside in don't care for the word of your god, those words are not protected by law, in fact the words of blasphemy is protected by law.
The country you reside in have separation of church and state, your religious beliefs mean nothing to them, in fact they decide to ban cultural practices belonging to your beliefs because they consider them barbaric and unsuitable for western life.

It must be difficult being a true believer in a country like France, not too surprising some people will act out in the only way they can.

:kobeyuck

Guy has a point. Looking at reality through the perspective of a fantatic will always yield weird results. If someone legitimately thinks they're going to heaven and getting tons of chicks for blowing themselves up in a crowd, no wonder they do it.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #1049 on: March 23, 2018, 10:51:22 AM »
also when the user is literally named Fanatic
Uncle

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #1050 on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:14 AM »
I will not have you all slandering my Shosta. I wont stand for it.

So Shosta is above me in your book?

Smdh

agrajag

« Reply #1051 on: March 23, 2018, 11:02:27 AM »
Shosta McModdy

Leadbelly

« Reply #1052 on: March 23, 2018, 11:18:20 AM »

Wait a minute. Who said the onus is on people to prove they're not racist? If you think someone is racist, surely the onus is on you to prove it?

FStop7

« Reply #1053 on: March 23, 2018, 11:22:04 AM »
You responded to a post that mentioned crimes who was responding to a post discussing rights.

The conversation is about laws, you entered it genius.

it’s almost as if cream is being disingenuous for the purpose of angering people.  Pretty sure there’s a name for that.

daemon

« Reply #1054 on: March 23, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »

Wait a minute. Who said the onus is on people to prove they're not racist? If you think someone is racist, surely the onus is on you to prove it?

Read the memo, guilty until proven innocent is the norm. Thanks Zucc

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1055 on: March 23, 2018, 11:24:19 AM »

This was one of the parts of the Trump diatribe that made me think of you:

Stop thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is evil or racist or sexist or stupid and talk to them. Persuade them otherwise. Because if you don't, I'll tell you what you get - you get President Trump
woke

Cream

« Reply #1056 on: March 23, 2018, 11:28:35 AM »

This was one of the parts of the Trump diatribe that made me think of you:

Stop thinking that anyone who disagrees with you is evil or racist or sexist or stupid and talk to them. Persuade them otherwise. Because if you don't, I'll tell you what you get - you get President Trump

What people don’t seem to understand is that I don’t think anyone who disagrees with me is evil or racist or sexist.  I think people that do evil racist and sexist things are evil racist and sexist.

And if you Are so upset about being called racist that you vote for trump  to stick it all those meanie liberals then yeah you’re probably racist.  It’s always so funny to me how this advice of “ talk to the people you disagree with and don’t insult and attack them” only applies to the left

Cream

« Reply #1057 on: March 23, 2018, 11:29:35 AM »
You responded to a post that mentioned crimes who was responding to a post discussing rights.

The conversation is about laws, you entered it genius.

it’s almost as if cream is being disingenuous for the purpose of angering people.  Pretty sure there’s a name for that.

I wasn’t trying to say the “onus” was on them.  I’m just saying that supporting a really outspoken racist and sexist is a really funny thing  to do when you’re upset about being called racist and sexist

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1058 on: March 23, 2018, 11:32:51 AM »
And if you Are so upset about being called racist that you vote for trump  to stick it all those meanie liberals then yeah you’re probably racist.  It’s always so funny to me how this advice of “ talk to the people you disagree with and don’t insult and attacked them” only applies to the left

Who said I was upset? I was just pointing out that the general criticism of the left's behaviour in that video above, pretty much mirrored the beginning of your bore career. Any time you were questioned, your default position was shut it down with an accusation of racism, sexism, transphobia - no matter how polite the person engaging with you was.

What's worse is you still appear incapable of taking on board any criticism at all. Your immediate response to me pointing this out to you is to jump on the tired old blah blah racist republican bandwagon. You literally know next to nothing about the people you are slinging this nonsense at, yet you're making all sorts of political and ideological assumptions and generalisations. Ridiculous.
woke

Cream

« Reply #1059 on: March 23, 2018, 11:33:19 AM »
I’m just glad I finally got to tell that b off

Cream

« Reply #1060 on: March 23, 2018, 11:36:24 AM »
And if you Are so upset about being called racist that you vote for trump  to stick it all those meanie liberals then yeah you’re probably racist.  It’s always so funny to me how this advice of “ talk to the people you disagree with and don’t insult and attacked them” only applies to the left

Who said I was upset? I was just pointing out that the general criticism of the left's behaviour in that video above, pretty much mirrored the beginning of your bore career. Any time you were questioned, your default position was shut it down with an accusation of racism, sexism, transphobia - no matter how polite the person engaging with you was.

What's worse is you still appear incapable of taking on board any criticism at all. Your immediate response to me pointing this out to you is to jump on the tired old blah blah racist republican bandwagon. You literally know next to nothing about the people you are slinging this nonsense at, yet you're making all sorts of political and ideological generalisations. Ridiculous.

Not you upset. This mythical trump voter.

And you continue to not understand that if somebody says something that I think is racist or sexist or trans phobic I’m going to tell them that they are being racist or sexist or transphobic.  I don’t say it to “win” anything.

And I have yet to a see a single convincing argument why I shouldn’t think every trump voter is either 1. Very stupid 2. Racist 3. Sexist 4. Willing to ignore all racism and sexism for their own selfish desires which is effectively the same thing, being totally willing to make life worse for millions.

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1061 on: March 23, 2018, 11:37:43 AM »
And you continue to not understand that if somebody says something that I think is racist or sexist or trans phobic I’m going to tell them that they are being racist or sexist or transphobic.  I don’t say it to “win” anything.

And I have yet to a see a single convincing argument why I shouldn’t think alevery trump voter is either 1. Very stupid 2. Racist 3. Sexist 4. Willing to ignore all racism and sexism for their own selfish desires which is effectively the same thing, being totally willing to make life worse for millions.

Okay, how about this then? Why not watch the second one of those videos (the Trump one) and tell me what you find objectionable about it.
woke

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #1062 on: March 23, 2018, 11:37:53 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/posts/852367/

No Cream is an angel would never intentionally victimize someone.

tummyfat

« Reply #1063 on: March 23, 2018, 11:38:05 AM »
There is seriously no way to quarantine Cream into the Cream thread? Like he/she logs on and that is the only thread they can see?

Cream

« Reply #1064 on: March 23, 2018, 11:38:54 AM »

And I have yet to a see a single convincing argument why I shouldn’t think alevery trump voter is either 1. Very stupid 2. Racist 3. Sexist 4. Willing to ignore all racism and sexism for their own selfish desires which is effectively the same thing, being totally willing to make life worse for millions.

Okay, how about this then? Why not watch the second one of those videos (the Trump one) and tell me what you find objectionable about it.

What do you think this conversation is about? That’s the video I’m referring to

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1065 on: March 23, 2018, 11:39:28 AM »
There is seriously no way to quarantine Cream into the Cream thread? Like he/she logs on and that is the only thread they can see?

Quarantine Cream, Marrec, whoever invited Cream and Dennis to the Cream thread pls.
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1066 on: March 23, 2018, 11:41:22 AM »
Why did Donald Trump get elected?

BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT  :patel BECAUSE YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS :rejoice BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT  :patel BECAUSE YOU DESERVE HAPPINESS :rejoice BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT  :patel
🤴

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1067 on: March 23, 2018, 11:42:16 AM »

What parts of it did you disagree with?
woke

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1068 on: March 23, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
And I have yet to a see a single convincing argument why I shouldn’t think every trump voter is either 1. Very stupid 2. Racist 3. Sexist 4. Willing to ignore all racism and sexism for their own selfish desires which is effectively the same thing, being totally willing to make life worse for millions.

Because telling coal miners "I'm bringing your jobs back/keeping your jobs alive so you aren't royally screwed" is somehow racism/sexism. :doge

That bold bit is why nobody takes you and *autistic screeching* seriously and why Trump has the strong possibility of a reelection win if you can't convince these "OMG RACISTS!"/people worried about their livelihood and security to support your progressive causes.

Not every Trump voter is racist/sexist. This is the take-away you need to get drilled or tattooed on your head. Is there elements of that in his base? Yes, but (and this is a huge but. Think Sir Mix-a-lot liking it but!) that's not everyone. Some believed his bullshit about keeping them safe and SURPRISE their healthcare is fucked. These are the people you need to educate instead of "tut-tut, you're a fucking racist racist racist racist raci-- *goes and fixes record player skipping*" crying every-time they mention they voted for him and didn't expect him to pull that bullshit/etc.

Cream

« Reply #1069 on: March 23, 2018, 11:46:13 AM »

What parts of it did you disagree with?

I’ve aleeady said but I guess I can repeat myself.

1.  That the secret sauce to the left winning is simply careful debate and respecting our opponents.  Somehow I’m supposed to believe that only the left is subject to this requirement while the right is able to win perfectly fine without doing that at all?

2.  Not all Trump voters are racist and/or sexist. They sure have a REAL funny way of showing it.

3. The reason trump won is because of you horrible Ess Jay Dubbleyous calling people racist and sexist. If THAT many people are truly so vicious and petty, that in response to being called racist or sexist that they vote in the person who is openly extremely racist and sexist, then guess what, they just proved they were racist and/or sexist.

Cream

« Reply #1070 on: March 23, 2018, 11:48:25 AM »

Because telling coal miners "I'm bringing your jobs back/keeping your jobs alive so you aren't royally screwed" is somehow racism/sexism. :doge

That bold bit is why nobody takes you and *autistic screeching* seriously and why Trump has the strong possibility of a reelection win if you can't convince these "OMG RACISTS!"/people worried about their livelihood and security to support your progressive causes.

Not every Trump voter is racist/sexist. This is the take-away you need to get drilled or tattooed on your head. Is there elements of that in his base? Yes, but (and this is a huge but. Think Sir Mix-a-lot liking it but!) that's not everyone. Some believed his bullshit about keeping them safe and SURPRISE their healthcare is fucked. These are the people you need to educate instead of "tut-tut, you're a fucking racist racist racist racist raci-- *goes and fixes record player skipping*" crying every-time they mention they voted for him and didn't expect him to pull that bullshit/etc.

And those people are fucking idiots!

He was OPENLY and Unquestionably racist and sexist from MINUTE ONE. Mexicans bring drugs and rape? Grab her by the pussy? Um  literally everything he’s ever said and done? You can’t just ignore that stuff and say “ oh I only heard about the coal stuff!” It’s complete bullshit.

tummyfat

« Reply #1072 on: March 23, 2018, 11:49:27 AM »
Someone people only look out for number one.

Like you, when you told a white person offended by a gif making fun of his dancing skills to shut the fuck up.

Cream

« Reply #1073 on: March 23, 2018, 11:51:19 AM »
Someone people only look out for number one.

Like you, when you told a white person offended by a gif making fun of his dancing skills to shut the fuck up.

If only I voted for Trump,  then you guys would think I need to be respected and listened to

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1074 on: March 23, 2018, 11:51:20 AM »

1.  That the secret sauce to the left winning is simply careful debate and respecting our opponents.  Somehow I’m supposed to believe that only the left is subject to this requirement while the right is able to win perfectly fine without doing that at all?

2.  Not all Trump voters are racist and/or sexist. They sure have a REAL funny way of showing it.

3. The reason trump won is because of you horrible Ess Jay Dubbleyous calling people racist and sexist. If THAT many people are truly so vicious and petty, that in response to being called racist or sexist that they vote in the person who is openly extremely racist and sexist, then guess what, they just proved they were racist and/or sexist.

Okay I get it now. You've misunderstood what was being said.

1 - at no point did he say this was just a fault of the left, but obviously, as the "left"'s candidate lost (and to all intents and purposes, Hilary is quite right wing), the focus was on what went wrong for the left. I don't know where you got the whole "only the left is subject to this requirement" thing from.

2 - There you go accusing people you don't know of being ist again

3 - That's not what he said though. He said that the way to change someone's mind is not to insult them. If you constantly call someone racist and sexist, do you think they're likely to adopt your point of view? Of course not, they're defensive. That's psychology 101.

Does that make a little more sense now?
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1075 on: March 23, 2018, 11:52:03 AM »

:dead
🤴

Cream

« Reply #1076 on: March 23, 2018, 11:52:56 AM »

Okay I get it now. You've misunderstood what was being said.

1 - at no point did he say this was just a fault of the left, but obviously, as the "left"'s candidate lost (and to all intents and purposes, Hilary is quite right wing), the focus was on what went wrong for the left. I don't know where you got the whole "only the left is subject to this requirement" thing from.

2 - There you go accusing people you don't know of being ist again

3 - That's not what he said though. He said that the way to change someone's mind is not to insult them. If you constantly call someone racist and sexist, do you think they're likely to adopt your point of view? Of course not, they're defensive. That's psychology 101.

Does that make a little more sense now?

The dude literally kept saying this is the left’s fault over and over again

Kurt Russell

« Reply #1077 on: March 23, 2018, 11:53:40 AM »

Yes and it is. If the left can't field a candidate capable of beating Donald Fucking Trump, then it's entirely their fault.
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #1078 on: March 23, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »

Yes and it is. If the left can't field a candidate capable of beating Donald Fucking Trump, then it's entirely their fault.
Neither could the right  :trumps
🤴

Cream

« Reply #1079 on: March 23, 2018, 11:55:23 AM »

You’re flip flopping.  First you say it’s not entirely the left fault and now you’re saying it is entirely the left’s fault.