Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901093 times)

daemon

Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #13320 on: June 12, 2018, 08:52:49 AM »
I liked the gameplays shown at the sony conference. But what the fuck was that badly built event. Okay, we start with easily the most anticipated game, no clapping because we need to move elsewhere fast. here's a suit talking. random teasers, gameplay gameplay, bye.

marrec

« Reply #13321 on: June 12, 2018, 09:23:25 AM »
I didn't pay any attention to the Sony presser, did they show any Death Stranding gameplay or was it just Kojima jacking off to a Tarantino poster?

daemon

« Reply #13322 on: June 12, 2018, 09:27:12 AM »
I didn't pay any attention to the Sony presser, did they show any Death Stranding gameplay or was it just Kojima jacking off to a Tarantino poster?

there was gameplay, but it's so weird it left me even more confused.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #13323 on: June 12, 2018, 09:42:22 AM »

It was terrible. It’s looking like his worst game yet.

I gotta give a smidge of credit to Nintendo for apparently focusing on 2018 shit. I think the reason I stopped caring about E3 is because it’s about showcasing shit that won’t cone out for 2+ years. Anyone getting hyped for a 2019 or 2020 (or later, Cyberpunk breeders) release is a stone cold sucka punk that’s on the frosty end of hard prison dick. You’re all a bunch of Amir0xes, of various flavors, covered in the cum and piss that missed your feeding tube, you gavaged fucking Schiavos.
serge

marrec

« Reply #13324 on: June 12, 2018, 09:46:33 AM »

I gotta give a smidge of credit to Nintendo for apparently focusing on 2018 shit. I think the reason I stopped caring about E3 is because it’s about showcasing shit that won’t cone out for 2+ years. Anyone getting hyped for a 2019 or 2020 (or later, Cyberpunk breeders) release is a stone cold sucka punk that’s on the frosty end of hard prison dick. You’re all a bunch of Amir0xes, of various flavors, covered in the cum and piss that missed your feeding tube, you gavaged fucking Schiavos.

:o

I got super hyped for Cyberpunk from that trailer. I had no interest in it before (Cause Witcher 3 was such a slog) but man that trailer was hot.

Only other thing that got me excited was Dying Light 2.

TVC15

« Reply #13325 on: June 12, 2018, 09:50:07 AM »

I got super hyped for Cyberpunk from that trailer. I had no interest in it before (Cause Witcher 3 was such a slog) but man that trailer was hot.

re: Cyberpunk. Why bother getting excited when the game is so early that they aren’t even faking gameplay footage yet? This game is at least three years off. There’s a significant chance the world will end before then. You’re wasting your feelings and emotions, precious limited resources, on a consumer product you’ll enjoy for like 4 days total.
serge

marrec

« Reply #13326 on: June 12, 2018, 09:55:39 AM »

re: Cyberpunk. Why bother getting excited when the game is so early that they aren’t even faking gameplay footage yet? This game is at least three years off. There’s a significant chance the world will end before then. You’re wasting your feelings and emotions, precious limited resources, on a consumer product you’ll enjoy for like 4 days total.

I'm used to long stretches of excitement for a piece of media, I've waited 13 years so far for The Winds of Winter... although my excitement has shit the bed in the last few years.

I mean, fuck three years off, I done got myself worked up for The Elder Scrolls VI I'm such a fucking mark

agrajag

« Reply #13327 on: June 12, 2018, 10:16:32 AM »
hamburger vs. cheeseburger is an artificial distinction for people whose only experience with burgers comes from McDonalds.

Literally no one says cheeseburger outside the context of McDonalds. Even if you go to a somewhat higher sort of fast food like Shake Shack or something, you're eating a burger, not a hamburger or cheeseburger.

This seems like a weird distinction, like I'm gonna order a chili dog, not a "hotdog with chili"

If you are doing a backyard bbq you aren't going to ask people "would you like a hamburger or a cheeseburger?" You would just say "do you like cheese on your burger?"

Like wtf is a cheeseburger, that sounds like a cheese sandwich.

marrec

« Reply #13328 on: June 12, 2018, 10:19:03 AM »
Dude if someone says Cheeseburger at a BBQ you aren't getting confused come on

daemon

« Reply #13329 on: June 12, 2018, 10:24:04 AM »
I want a cheeseburger

-DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY HAMBURGER COMPOSITION?

agrajag

« Reply #13330 on: June 12, 2018, 10:26:02 AM »

Nobody's saying that

marrec

« Reply #13331 on: June 12, 2018, 10:27:57 AM »

Nobody's saying that

Like wtf is a cheeseburger, that sounds like a cheese sandwich.

:doge :doge :doge

Everyone says cheeseburger or burger, nobody is like "I would like a hamburger with cheese" cause then the person they asked would say "oh you mean a cheeseburger?"

TVC15

« Reply #13332 on: June 12, 2018, 10:31:20 AM »
Fuck I feel fucking diseased today. I’m not sure I can do this 2-4 hours of sleep a night bullshit much longer
serge

agrajag

« Reply #13333 on: June 12, 2018, 10:32:34 AM »
Nobody fucking says cheeseburger unless you're eating fucking fast food, you rube. People say burger, and cheese is fucking assumed, you dumb fuck.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13334 on: June 12, 2018, 10:32:34 AM »
I'm still looking forward to it but the Cyberpunk trailer was a little disappointing art wise. Seem to be going with a fairly 'clean' version of cyberpunk that's more inspired by the recent synthwave trend than blade runner and the like

marrec

« Reply #13335 on: June 12, 2018, 10:37:07 AM »
I'm still looking forward to it but the Cyberpunk trailer was a little disappointing art wise. Seem to be going with a fairly 'clean' version of cyberpunk that's more inspired by the recent synthwave trend than blade runner and the like

Very much the Cyberpunk aesthetic view through the separation of multiple lenses... which I'm totally down for. Like someone read Neuromancer while watching Scarface in Poland.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #13336 on: June 12, 2018, 10:39:10 AM »

Very much the Cyberpunk aesthetic view through the separation of multiple lenses... which I'm totally down for. Like someone read Neuromancer while watching Scarface in Poland.

But Gibson says he's a GTA5 mod! REEEEE!

(I disagree with Gibson since it's in California and not all cities are going to be Seattle or London-level of rain-every-day)

TVC15

« Reply #13337 on: June 12, 2018, 10:41:54 AM »
Death Stranding is going to be Kojima at his worst, too. Since he’s going to have free reign over the title, he’s very likely to regress to his pre MGS4 ways and not even pretend to give a fuck about gameplay.
serge

Rahxephon91

« Reply #13338 on: June 12, 2018, 10:45:10 AM »
I think it's a pretty great time for game designers pretending to be film directors.

fixed? :gurl
No. I don't really give a fuck if you're not into the games shown. That's your problem not mine. But I would prefer if you stop trying to ride my ass on here.

Boredfrom

« Reply #13339 on: June 12, 2018, 10:45:27 AM »
But Kojima didn’t give a fuck during Phantom Pain and the gameplay ended being great...

marrec

« Reply #13340 on: June 12, 2018, 10:48:55 AM »

But Gibson says he's a GTA5 mod! REEEEE!

(I disagree with Gibson since it's in California and not all cities are going to be Seattle or London-level of rain-every-day)

I read that on Twitter... I don't think Gibson has actually played GTA to be honest, he's probably basing this judgement on his general impression of the franchise rather than any actual experience with it.

Maybe he just feels a little threatened by this more aggressive and cool version of cyberpunk, when his original book is obviously more of a cautionary tale.

TVC15

« Reply #13341 on: June 12, 2018, 10:57:07 AM »
But Kojima didn’t give a fuck during Phantom Pain and the gameplay ended being great...

I was under the impression he was still working with other people that were more concerned with gameplay for V. You’re more likely right—I didn’t pay attention to V’s development, and judging by its reception, I’m the wiser one for it.
serge

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #13342 on: June 12, 2018, 11:05:38 AM »
Kojima lets us play as a pizza delivery guy on a mountain hike. I absolutely love it.

FStop7

« Reply #13343 on: June 12, 2018, 11:08:38 AM »

it was Kojima jacking off to the video of Depeche Mode’s “Enjoy the Silence” and then some vague stealth horror.

TVC15

« Reply #13344 on: June 12, 2018, 11:16:03 AM »
I hope Norman Reedus gets busted fucking a child a week before the game comes out. He’s a notorious drunk and there was a bunch of blind gossip back when people were pretending to give a fuck about metoo and shit
serge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #13345 on: June 12, 2018, 11:38:01 AM »
Im going to watch the Nintendo Direct at work.

How do I hide my erection from my coworkers?

Once the Splatoon music starts, Im worried what happens next. I wore 3 layers of underwear just in case
:O

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #13346 on: June 12, 2018, 12:22:28 PM »
Resetera is the only forum I visit that think Sony won E3.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13347 on: June 12, 2018, 12:23:26 PM »
not surprising.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #13348 on: June 12, 2018, 12:28:58 PM »
Resetera is a Nintendo fanboy forum. Nintendo will win for them.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13349 on: June 12, 2018, 12:32:45 PM »
Gaming is a terrible hobby. I regret the lost hours i spent playing endlessly

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #13350 on: June 12, 2018, 12:35:49 PM »

You have an irrational dislike for Nintendo tbh

Rahxephon91

« Reply #13351 on: June 12, 2018, 12:46:07 PM »
It's pretty rational since they don't make games I like and thier fandom is the worst out there.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13352 on: June 12, 2018, 12:50:19 PM »

It's strange that they're still Nintendo dominated given that they banned a lot of posters who defended Japanese videogame sexualisation of minors. I guess most of them changed their Japanese manga girl avatars so they can pass as normal people.

You have an irrational dislike for Nintendo tbh

I mean I havn't played a Pokemon game since Sapphire/Ruby, or a Zelda Game since Twilight Princess. I get why people grow out of Nintendo. I'm fucking old now, I don't want the same kid shit over and over.

studyguy

« Reply #13353 on: June 12, 2018, 01:03:04 PM »
When is Todd Howard going to be in Smash?  :doge
pause

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #13354 on: June 12, 2018, 01:07:18 PM »

When it became apparent we were on a trajectory to live in a future where powerful corporations of incomprehensible scale and amorality dominated our lives more than political states somewhere in the Aughts nerds decided that cyberpunk just meant "neon lights and plugging computers into yourself" instead of cyberpunk.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #13355 on: June 12, 2018, 01:09:46 PM »
Shouldn't modern Cyperpunk look clean given that Apple's asthetic is the most obvious thing for the image of a modern corporation.

Jansen

« Reply #13356 on: June 12, 2018, 01:11:29 PM »
NO PRIME 4 SAVIOURS OF E3 MY ASS NINTARDS

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13357 on: June 12, 2018, 01:12:25 PM »
LOL Nintendies

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #13358 on: June 12, 2018, 01:17:38 PM »
It makes me so angry that I have to inspect pizza before eating it =(.

----

strange world when that isn't a completely reasonable reaction to adults who believe in magic.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9130071/

:mynicca

Switters

« Reply #13359 on: June 12, 2018, 01:30:25 PM »
I wish Sony would have showcased at least one 3rd person action adventure game...  :(
troll

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #13361 on: June 12, 2018, 01:39:51 PM »

They didnt win E3..but neither did MS or Nintendo tbh
What

marrec

« Reply #13362 on: June 12, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going around insulting people over this or anything. I actually prefer to know nothing at all about what people believe in for this exact reason. But if I found out that you go to church every sunday and say the Lord’s Prayer for supper every night, I’m definitely putting a ”believes in the supernatural” sticker on your file in my mental filing cabinet. It’s probably not going to change anything about how we interact but it’s still going to be there in the back of my mind.

It’s probably a cultural thing too. I’m Swedish and university educated, I can’t come up with a single person I know for sure to be religious apart from some girls I went to high school with ten years ago. At best I’ve heard rumors about others. I get the impression that most people under 40 who aren’t themselves part of some kind of revival movement over here have similar attitudes.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9129875/

Oh, boy.

I always get weirded out when I find out people are super religious tbh

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #13364 on: June 12, 2018, 01:45:34 PM »
Too much discourse.

FStop7

« Reply #13365 on: June 12, 2018, 01:46:51 PM »

The song remains the same

I was literally shaking with anger during that conference. Tears formed in my eyes and my fists were clenched. "Announce something," I shrieked at my computer. My mom knocked on my bedroom door and had to ask if I was ok. Then, they started showing me a bunch of losers playing instruments dressed as Mario and I just turned it off. It was actually unbelievable.

Now, I'm 31 years old and this was, without a doubt, the worst conference I've ever seen in my life. It's clear that Nintendo is not just done with the Wii U but done with the company. There is no recovering from a conference that bad. They'll talk about the NX at next E3, but people will ignore it after remembering Blast Balls.

I loved this company and put my heart and soul into dedicating my gaming life to them. But now, I have nothing. I'm an empty shell.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13366 on: June 12, 2018, 01:50:21 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #13367 on: June 12, 2018, 02:15:23 PM »
Good lord, I thought Resetti was already at peak autism but this beats it out

https://www.resetera.com/posts/142069/
https://www.resetera.com/posts/242069/

FStop7

« Reply #13368 on: June 12, 2018, 02:21:38 PM »
There are people on Reset who are worried that Donald Trump is going to invade Canada.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9125578/

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13369 on: June 12, 2018, 02:36:02 PM »
There are people on Reset who are worried that Donald Trump is going to invade Canada.

Boredfrom

« Reply #13370 on: June 12, 2018, 02:48:36 PM »

I thought Trump was not dumb enough to be a total distinguished mentally-challenged fellow in the G7 but he we are, so dunno if is fair to shit on Reee on this.

jorma

« Reply #13371 on: June 12, 2018, 03:52:27 PM »
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going around insulting people over this or anything. I actually prefer to know nothing at all about what people believe in for this exact reason. But if I found out that you go to church every sunday and say the Lord’s Prayer for supper every night, I’m definitely putting a ”believes in the supernatural” sticker on your file in my mental filing cabinet. It’s probably not going to change anything about how we interact but it’s still going to be there in the back of my mind.

It’s probably a cultural thing too. I’m Swedish and university educated, I can’t come up with a single person I know for sure to be religious apart from some girls I went to high school with ten years ago. At best I’ve heard rumors about others. I get the impression that most people under 40 who aren’t themselves part of some kind of revival movement over here have similar attitudes.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9129875/

Oh, boy.

Not really sure what the oh, boy is for here. If you meet a Scandinavian person you can pretty much assume that they share this sentiment. The church is for funerals and sometimes weddings and not much else. But he needs to edit his post to say "under 100".

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13372 on: June 12, 2018, 04:34:40 PM »
"Actress Rose McGowan indicted on cocaine charge, says Harvey Weinstein may be behind it"

Jesus lol

I guess you shouldn't believe women after all...

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13373 on: June 12, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13374 on: June 12, 2018, 04:39:36 PM »
"Actress Rose McGowan indicted on cocaine charge, says Harvey Weinstein may be behind it"

Jesus lol

these lying ass bitches  :neogaf

Leadbelly

« Reply #13375 on: June 12, 2018, 04:42:19 PM »

it was Kojima jacking off to the video of Depeche Mode’s “Enjoy the Silence” and then some vague stealth horror.

The trailer pretty much looked like a pretentious modern art exhibit, but it is aesthetically interesting at least.

Leadbelly

« Reply #13376 on: June 12, 2018, 04:51:09 PM »

The song remains the same

I was literally shaking with anger during that conference. Tears formed in my eyes and my fists were clenched. "Announce something," I shrieked at my computer. My mom knocked on my bedroom door and had to ask if I was ok. Then, they started showing me a bunch of losers playing instruments dressed as Mario and I just turned it off. It was actually unbelievable.

Now, I'm 31 years old and this was, without a doubt, the worst conference I've ever seen in my life. It's clear that Nintendo is not just done with the Wii U but done with the company. There is no recovering from a conference that bad. They'll talk about the NX at next E3, but people will ignore it after remembering Blast Balls.

I loved this company and put my heart and soul into dedicating my gaming life to them. But now, I have nothing. I'm an empty shell.

- Mum knocked on my bedroom door.
- Tears formed and my fists were clenched.
- 31 years old

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13377 on: June 12, 2018, 04:51:21 PM »
Are embedded youtube videos not playing for anyone else? I have to quote the post and copy the link just to play shit.

agrajag

« Reply #13378 on: June 12, 2018, 04:55:31 PM »

Jesus lol

these lying ass bitches  :neogaf

nothing wrong with a little booger sugar

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #13379 on: June 12, 2018, 04:59:22 PM »
you'll cowards don't even smoke crack