Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901151 times)

marrec

Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #13742 on: June 14, 2018, 04:05:51 PM »
Lmao why do people act like being called a racist is a form of mortal wounding? Next Roseanne will dress in blackface to prove how she's so non-racist and comfortable being in Black skin.

:doge

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9245634/

I mean, she deserved to be fired. But is weird that you are dismissing being a called a racist in a thread about a racist losing everything.

To be fair, said racist had been open and vocal about her racism for quite some time before losing her job.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #13743 on: June 14, 2018, 04:07:01 PM »
Lmao why do people act like being called a racist is a form of mortal wounding? Next Roseanne will dress in blackface to prove how she's so non-racist and comfortable being in Black skin.

I mean, she deserved to be fired. But is weird that you are dismissing being a called a racist in a thread about a racist losing everything.

I had to look up mortal wounding in the context being used.

Fuck I hate these people.

Boredfrom

« Reply #13745 on: June 14, 2018, 04:13:18 PM »

To be fair, said racist had been open and vocal about her racism for quite some time before losing her job.

You got a point but is not exactly like she ever wanted to admit she is racist because is obvious that she would get in hot water. The fact that the ABC and Disney were willing to cancel the show (even if they should have known better) made obvious she was on thin ice.

Jansen

« Reply #13746 on: June 14, 2018, 04:13:56 PM »
i wonder if anyone will.list boku no pico

Jansen

« Reply #13747 on: June 14, 2018, 04:15:58 PM »

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
serge

marrec

« Reply #13749 on: June 14, 2018, 04:22:54 PM »
mods help

TVC15

serge

marrec

« Reply #13751 on: June 14, 2018, 04:35:36 PM »
why did god make people like this

wait, how many views that got?

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #13753 on: June 14, 2018, 04:50:14 PM »
why did god make people like this

wait, how many views that got?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13754 on: June 14, 2018, 04:53:42 PM »
no one is touching showry when it comes to foodtube

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #13755 on: June 14, 2018, 05:10:10 PM »
I also am starting to regret finding this website forum.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #13756 on: June 14, 2018, 05:14:37 PM »
the goat!

TVC15

« Reply #13757 on: June 14, 2018, 05:15:08 PM »

serge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #13758 on: June 14, 2018, 05:23:05 PM »

Ok, I take it back.

:whew

brb

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #13759 on: June 14, 2018, 05:30:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9250900/

On Sony blocking cross-play

Im actually glad Sony is doing this. People can cry all they want it wont change the fact that the Playstation has then biggest instal base for Fortnite and Sony has the luxury on picking whether or not they want to share it with others. Playstation is the biggest reason Fornite is as big as it is now. If they want to they will do it, If they dont they wont. No crying from anyone is going to change what they're business decisions. Playstation owners will enjoy the massive base that plays on that system only. While not having to worry about any other base. This is Sony flexing their muscle, how they should when they want. With them providing all of he's wonderful first party games, and not changing all of their games into GaaS, I support their decision. Now This is my opinion, and its for sure not fact. But we all have our own opinions.

:kobeyuck

Jansen

« Reply #13760 on: June 14, 2018, 05:33:22 PM »
http://www.ign.com/boards/members/cybersai.1552250/

oh cybersai why couldn't you be real and not a troll

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #13761 on: June 14, 2018, 05:39:12 PM »
I will do my part and call it Shitstation from now on. Bound to work any day now.
:reeeee

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13762 on: June 14, 2018, 05:48:35 PM »

Im actually glad Sony is doing this. People can cry all they want it wont change the fact that the Playstation has then biggest instal base for Fortnite and Sony has the luxury on picking whether or not they want to share it with others. Playstation is the biggest reason Fornite is as big as it is now. If they want to they will do it, If they dont they wont. No crying from anyone is going to change what they're business decisions. Playstation owners will enjoy the massive base that plays on that system only. While not having to worry about any other base. This is Sony flexing their muscle, how they should when they want. With them providing all of he's wonderful first party games, and not changing all of their games into GaaS, I support their decision. Now This is my opinion, and its for sure not fact. But we all have our own opinions.

this doesn't even make sense since they aren't actually blocking crossplay, just locking people out of their accounts on other consoles without warning. Sony is perfectly fine with their player base crossing over with other platforms, they're just more concerned with keeping people in their environment to take a cut of cosmetics. It's clever from a profit standpoint I guess but it's incredibly shady and in no way does it benefit the consumer

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #13763 on: June 14, 2018, 05:50:24 PM »
Is PS4 actually the biggest userbase of Fortnite?  I would've assumed mobile is the biggest?  Or PC
Uncle

Jansen

« Reply #13764 on: June 14, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9253469/

Quote from: chaneramos, post: 9253469, member: 27013
Is this what trollbaiting looks like? Because you are the stereotypical definition of a fanboy.

BTW "Sony Flexing their muscles" sounds like the set up for a gay slash fiction starring you and a humanized version of the company.

:phil

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13765 on: June 14, 2018, 05:52:01 PM »
this doesn't even make sense since they aren't actually blocking crossplay

Yes they are, they block it between PS4 and the other consoles.  They allow it with PC/mobile though.

ah, I'm on PC so i assumed it was the case across the board

...why though? how could it possibly be advantageous to let PC players tool on your players lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13766 on: June 14, 2018, 05:53:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9253469/

Quote from: chaneramos, post: 9253469, member: 27013
Is this what trollbaiting looks like? Because you are the stereotypical definition of a fanboy.

BTW "Sony Flexing their muscles" sounds like the set up for a gay slash fiction starring you and a humanized version of the company.

:phil
Who will get the ban

A) Sony corporate cheerleader
B) History of sexism anti LGTBQ-posts and bigotry
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #13767 on: June 14, 2018, 05:56:41 PM »

The most amazing thing is that there's not a single reason given in his message on how it is somehow beneficial even to PS users, beyond the fact Sony flexing muscles gets him wet. Generally companies dress up proprietary devices or paywalling with at least a semblance of argument about better performance or service.
ὕβρις

tuna_love

« Reply #13768 on: June 14, 2018, 06:11:55 PM »
Is PS4 actually the biggest userbase of Fortnite?  I would've assumed mobile is the biggest?  Or PC
i dont think its pc, we all play dawn of war 2 the last stand

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #13769 on: June 14, 2018, 06:44:59 PM »
Sony's got that end of the ps2 life cycle hubris that they had when they announced the ps3. It won't go well for them.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #13770 on: June 14, 2018, 06:52:18 PM »
Sony's got that end of the ps2 life cycle hubris that they had when they announced the ps3. It won't go well for them.
Sony's hubris is always funny to watch especially considering their financial position compared to Microsoft.
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #13771 on: June 14, 2018, 07:05:43 PM »

I was disappointed to see that poster wasn't Raxh

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #13772 on: June 14, 2018, 07:06:43 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Repeated trolling in a political thread, claiming moral highground, and making intentionally ambiguous posts to bait other users

Haha, they finally got excelsiorif.

wait, nm  just some scrub  https://www.resetera.com/threads/nbc-reporter-visits-one-of-the-shelters-for-child-migrants-in-tx.48985/page-7#post-9251087

sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #13773 on: June 14, 2018, 07:08:03 PM »
/\ fucking tease /\

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #13774 on: June 14, 2018, 07:12:16 PM »

...why though? how could it possibly be advantageous to let PC players tool on your players lol

It's just blatantly done to try to hurt Xbox/Switch really. 

They are apparently less concerned with PC gaming; maybe because they publish to PC?  They also do sell some laptops and whatnot I think.

And yeah if I want to crossplay with people I'll just jump on my laptop anyway.

Really the only annoying thing is I'd like to play Fortnite on Switch; and I'ma lose my fancy pajamas and my umbrella and custom hammer or whatever!  WAHHHHHHH!

Sony don't see a PC as a direct competitor for the Playstation, that's the reason why they don't care for cross-play Steam/PS.

Also, what exactly is there to hurt ? The Switch momentum is already fading away for three months straight now and will probably die by itself in 2019 when the PS5 and the new Xbox will be announced at the end of the year. The Xbox is currently dead and the Playstation brand is even a bigger monster than the PS2 days when it comes to sales (and profits !).

It's just them being dick because they can afford it right now and because it's in the company DNA. They won't stop, it's like asking Nintendo to stop milking their dumb fanbase.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13775 on: June 14, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »

They are apparently less concerned with PC gaming; maybe because they publish to PC?  They also do sell some laptops and whatnot I think.

Really the only annoying thing is I'd like to play Fortnite on Switch; and I'ma lose my fancy pajamas and my umbrella and custom hammer or whatever!  WAHHHHHHH!

Sony don't see a PC as a direct competitor for the Playstation, that's the reason why they don't care for cross-play Steam/PS.

Also, what exactly is there to hurt ? The Switch momentum is already fading away for three months straight now and will probably die by itself in 2019 when the PS5 and the new Xbox will be announced at the end of the year. The Xbox is currently dead and the Playstation brand is even a bigger monster than the PS2 days when it comes to sales (and profits !).

It's just them being dick because they can afford it right now and because it's in the company DNA. They won't stop, it's like asking Nintendo to stop milking their dumb fanbase.

receipts.jiff

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13776 on: June 14, 2018, 07:43:18 PM »

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 07:50:17 PM by D3RANG3D »

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #13777 on: June 14, 2018, 07:53:33 PM »

receipts.jiff

PS4 sold faster than PS2 shipped in the same time + Ps store profits going through the roof (The PS Store profits alone were more profitable than all Nintendo profits in 2016 and it hasn't slowed down since).

agrajag

« Reply #13778 on: June 14, 2018, 08:26:26 PM »
fanboy sighting

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Drainage

« Reply #13780 on: June 14, 2018, 08:32:09 PM »
Sony is setting a Toxic precedent with Fortnite that shouldn’t be Tolerated

nudemacusers

« Reply #13781 on: June 14, 2018, 08:45:09 PM »
wow, sony anticonsumer?  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

TVC15

serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13783 on: June 14, 2018, 08:52:34 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #13784 on: June 14, 2018, 09:04:17 PM »
Who cares about alt-right nazis, why doesn't youtube take steps against these horrorshows? Wont somebody please think of the children?

TVC15

« Reply #13785 on: June 14, 2018, 09:04:54 PM »
serge

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #13786 on: June 14, 2018, 09:05:36 PM »
y'know learning that PS4 fortnite isn't actually crossplay really makes me look forward to the shitshow that happens whenever Psyonix drops the crossplay friendslist update for Rocket League

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Rahxephon91

« Reply #13788 on: June 14, 2018, 09:16:48 PM »
These youtube videos are disgusting.

TVC15

« Reply #13789 on: June 14, 2018, 09:30:20 PM »

Immersion therapy. The more you watch, the more comfortable and normal you’ll be with this stuff.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 09:40:12 PM by TVC 15 »
serge

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #13790 on: June 14, 2018, 09:45:16 PM »
It took 257 tries, but you guys finally produced a good page of content.

Propagandhim

« Reply #13792 on: June 14, 2018, 10:04:14 PM »

Immersion therapy. The more you watch, the more comfortable and normal you’ll be with this stuff.

glances at avatar as this is read

nudemacusers

« Reply #13793 on: June 14, 2018, 10:07:40 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #13794 on: June 14, 2018, 10:27:49 PM »
Stahp

TVC15

« Reply #13795 on: June 14, 2018, 10:30:02 PM »
serge

nudemacusers

« Reply #13797 on: June 14, 2018, 10:49:38 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

thetylerrob

« Reply #13798 on: June 14, 2018, 11:01:32 PM »
I feel like that's huelen's youtube account

daemon

« Reply #13799 on: June 14, 2018, 11:13:42 PM »

User has been banned (permanently): showing reject and condemning a known healthy kink.