Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6076125 times)

tummyfat

Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #13860 on: June 15, 2018, 02:54:32 PM »
I had one or two conversations with Chris so I'm a complete expert on his mental state.

I could tell he was making girls cry during sex by his tone when he gave me advice on my shitty podcasting network.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13861 on: June 15, 2018, 03:07:03 PM »
https://medium.com/@skydart/rose-colored-glasses-6be0594970ca

People accuse her off being a shamless self-promoter with not much talent outside her appearance, but I disagree. It's hard to argue with these people though because I think this is the first celebrity abuse survivor story i've read where halfway through the article, the victim feels the need to show off her toned stomach

kingv

« Reply #13862 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chloe-dykstra-posts-about-domestic-sexual-abuse-at-the-hands-of-chris-hardwick.49297/

A starfucker enters a relationship with a jerk. But what could go wrong?

Here's a good exercise:  Find all the posters in this thread complaining about Hardwick that are in that Nas album release thread.  Or slightly better, note that nobody in that thread gives a shit that Nas repeatedly mauled his ex wife because he's a "genius", unlike Hardwick, a mere dipshit.

Nas mauled his ex wife?  Fucking Nas, last time I spoke with him I knew he was gonna go full kanye genius, but damn, my bff Nas.

He always seemed to have good networking skills, I guess he gets too attached easy.

storage

According to his ex-wife he'd routinely beat the shit out of her for years, mostly when drunk.  This has been widely reported in every news outlet imaginable, which makes it curious why that album thread doesn't make mention of this at all.    Why didn't a mod inject a cautious Vavra-esque preamble in the OP?  It's so strange.

Nas is like.

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #13863 on: June 15, 2018, 03:21:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chloe-dykstra-posts-about-domestic-sexual-abuse-at-the-hands-of-chris-hardwick.49297/

Here's a good exercise:  Find all the posters in this thread complaining about Hardwick that are in that Nas album release thread.  Or slightly better, note that nobody in that thread gives a shit that Nas repeatedly mauled his ex wife because he's a "genius", unlike Hardwick, a mere dipshit.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nas-nasir-june-15th-a-kanye-obama-joint.49209/page-17#post-9284135

Aren't we jumping to conclusions about Nas though ?For years Kelis didn't say a thing about it. We have zero evidence, also hasn't been proven in court. But we just believe it right away? Don't believe the guy has a history in that regard.

And even so, if he did do that. . what? We're just gonna stop listening to his music for the rest of oir lives? By this logic let's quit listening to any music and don't watch any movie because the creator of these might have done foul shit as well.

I'm not gonna take away some of the great things in life I have left, which is music ,also movies and games. Hell, for all we know Todd Howard is a POS but he remains my favorite Dev and I won't stop playing his RPGs.

I choose to not go there. But everyone must do what he/she thinks is best.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I missed why people hate Todd Howard now?
^_^

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13864 on: June 15, 2018, 03:22:50 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nas-nasir-june-15th-a-kanye-obama-joint.49209/page-17#post-9284135

Aren't we jumping to conclusions about Nas though ?For years Kelis didn't say a thing about it. We have zero evidence, also hasn't been proven in court. But we just believe it right away? Don't believe the guy has a history in that regard.

And even so, if he did do that. . what? We're just gonna stop listening to his music for the rest of oir lives? By this logic let's quit listening to any music and don't watch any movie because the creator of these might have done foul shit as well.

I'm not gonna take away some of the great things in life I have left, which is music ,also movies and games. Hell, for all we know Todd Howard is a POS but he remains my favorite Dev and I won't stop playing his RPGs.

I choose to not go there. But everyone must do what he/she thinks is best.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I missed why people hate Todd Howard now?

He used the word degenerate on stage at E3 not sure of the context not that context matters in this day and age amirite?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:32:20 PM by D3RANG3D »

Jansen

« Reply #13865 on: June 15, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
sfeggits used to hate on todd howard hard because they believed he was a huge xbox fanboy that was sabotaging PS3 ports

Bore Expert

« Reply #13866 on: June 15, 2018, 03:38:14 PM »
Will Bobberts be the next ChickenNuggetAlpaca?

Kangol Bengal

:lucas

paprikastaude

« Reply #13867 on: June 15, 2018, 03:42:08 PM »
Todd Howard was a total cringe at E3. Though I never paid attention to him before, because lol @ caring about Bethesda outside of reboot Doom.

parallax

« Reply #13868 on: June 15, 2018, 04:21:10 PM »

what you meant to say is reportedly.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13869 on: June 15, 2018, 04:32:01 PM »

People accuse her off being a shamless self-promoter with not much talent outside her appearance, but I disagree. It's hard to argue with these people though because I think this is the first celebrity abuse survivor story i've read where halfway through the article, the victim feels the need to show off her toned stomach

(Image removed from quote.)
umm... i think she was trying to show how badly she went down the anorexia path.

But boy your perspective of what a body to show off is, is questionable.   :kobeyuck

agrajag

« Reply #13870 on: June 15, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »

What happened to "believe the victim?"

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #13871 on: June 15, 2018, 04:36:48 PM »
It seems quite normal nowadays to jump on the guns about those kind of stories, but it shouldn't shock anyone that things can get heated in a relationship and go south sometimes, especially if it's a passionate one. I bet half of those guys on resetera/twitter jumping on their guns about this have never been in a relationship with the opposite gender or someone above 18.

umm... i think she was trying to show how badly she went down the anorexia path.

But boy your perspective of what a body to show off is, is questionable.   :kobeyuck

He's a transhumanism advocate POS. The less human you feel, the bigger boner he has.

parallax

« Reply #13872 on: June 15, 2018, 04:38:40 PM »

people lie. all the damn time. i dont blindly believe anyone. especially not when children are involved.

jorma

« Reply #13873 on: June 15, 2018, 04:43:46 PM »
Yeah, fuck that guy, i always knew there was something off with Todd Howard.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13874 on: June 15, 2018, 04:56:39 PM »

Hey man, my nsfw posts get tons of like. I aint crazy.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #13875 on: June 15, 2018, 05:15:21 PM »
Last night I performed at some whiskey bar for $50, before the show I was in the hall psyching myself up, some waitress asked if I was crying, one of the bartenders came out and gave me a shot "to calm my nerves". I do my regular set and then halfway through I started doing crowdwork, take the mic offstage and go up to the bar and order a pint, they forget to charge me, start talking to people, asked some girls whether they'd fucked a comedian before and flashed them my nips, skulled one of their beers, showed some guy in a beanie how to smoke weed from my vape, I bit some guy on the ear and explained that according to the movie "Snow Dogs", he now had to obey my commands. Skulled his beer. Go back up to the stage and tell them I have a story to tell but first I need more beers. Grab a cocktail off the front table and neck it. She tells me it's non-alcoholic. I say thanks and drink her boyfriend's beer.

It was a pretty weird night. Had like 8 beers and paid for 1.

You ever use any material by me? Like maybe dipping your naked foot in a bowl of rancid greek yogurt w/ granola and then rubbing it all over some roid monster’s crotch and face?
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13876 on: June 15, 2018, 05:22:38 PM »
If I do I won't credit you because i'm an ass

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #13877 on: June 15, 2018, 05:29:54 PM »

people lie. all the damn time. i dont blindly believe anyone. especially not when money is involved.

FTFY

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #13878 on: June 15, 2018, 05:31:55 PM »
In regard to the Hardwick news

https://twitter.com/DemiMF99/status/1007571638416740352

NEEEEERDS

daemon

« Reply #13879 on: June 15, 2018, 05:31:56 PM »
This shit about the flute guy in Sony E3 is just beyond meta.

Pride in a fictional white literary invention based on the appropiation of first world culture technology.

Ah, no, culture just means very primitive stuff like clothing and instruments. Hairstyles too, gotcha fam.

I picture these cretins as the gullible chaff that would only go to a sushi place if they have japanese looking people working there, but it's actually chinese people and they will never know it.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:39:47 PM by daemon »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #13880 on: June 15, 2018, 05:41:36 PM »
Speaking of HueHueHuelen, did we run his ass off? :doge
Run my ass off what?

Just making sure you were here.

Propagandhim

« Reply #13881 on: June 15, 2018, 05:42:07 PM »
Man, wait until that guy discovers the WuTang Clan

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #13882 on: June 15, 2018, 05:44:34 PM »
Never heard of Chris Hardwick. The chick looks familiar, i want to say she did some cringy xbox interview or something?

Regardless, fuck nerd culture and its endless longform corporate informercials shitty podcasts. If you enjoy marvel movies, Disney's star wars, and/or taco bell you are a LITERAL rapist neo nazi.

edit: shit i thought this guy was the astronuat chris hadfield for  a second
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 05:50:42 PM by who is ted danson? »
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

thisismyusername

« Reply #13883 on: June 15, 2018, 05:53:37 PM »

1. I “should not want to go somewhere at night”. My nights were expected to be reserved for him, as he had a busy schedule. This alienated me from my friends.

2. I was to not have close male friends unless we worked together. All photos of male friends were to be removed from my apartment. This was heartbreaking for me, as my best friend happened to be male.

Nope. Get out of there, gurl. That shit is toxic from the word "go."

One night he initiated, and I said, “I’m so sorry, can we not tonight? I’m feeling really sick.” He responded, “I just want to remind you, the reason my last relationship didn’t work out was because of the lack of sex.” It was a veiled threat. I succumbed.

Jesus.

Let me add here: I’ll never forget the night this man slept in a cot at the foot of my hospital bed after my surgery. It made me believe that deep down inside of him maybe there was a man who loved me.

Then, after my recovery, he and my mother were greeted by the doctor.

“The surgery went well, she’ll be fine,” said my doctor.

“Thank god,” said my mother.

“That’s great. When do you think I can have sex with her again?” said my ex.

It was his first question. My mother never forgot.

Sweet lord.

“You know, it’s funny; when you look at someone through rose-colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags.”

Well, at least that's a good take-away.

The person I used to date would try to sue me due to pride- I would not recommend it. I have audio/video that will support and prove many of the things I’ve stated in this post. I’ve chosen not to include it for your sake

Please do sue, so we get these entered into the court record.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:13:53 PM by thisismyusername »

Finbarfin

« Reply #13884 on: June 15, 2018, 06:11:41 PM »

1. I “should not want to go somewhere at night”. My nights were expected to be reserved for him, as he had a busy schedule. This alienated me from my friends.

2. I was to not have close male friends unless we worked together. All photos of male friends were to be removed from my apartment. This was heartbreaking for me, as my best friend happened to be male.

That is actually the biggest red flag with a partner. I had a girlfriend who completely freaked out about my exes. Like she fucking grilled me about them and made me get rid of anything they'd given me, including a painting I'll obviously never be able to replace. And she was jealous to the point where she would flip her shit if I even looked at another woman in public. And yet, despite that and many other ways she was an asshole, it never occurred to me to publicly out her on Facebook (or even worse, Medium for Christ's sake) because that seems childish and petty. Additionally, like an adult, I'm willing to admit my own behavior in past relationships is not 100% ideal so unless you're some kind of literal saint it seems like a pretty dumb idea to cast stones at your exes in public.

kingv

« Reply #13885 on: June 15, 2018, 06:16:51 PM »
What-eveeeer “Chris”

Note: I didnt know who either of those people were until I just looked it up. These people are famous only barely

thisismyusername

« Reply #13886 on: June 15, 2018, 06:19:21 PM »
And she was jealous to the point where she would flip her shit if I even looked at another woman in public. And yet, despite that and many other ways she was an asshole, it never occurred to me to publicly out her on Facebook (or even worse, Medium for Christ's sake) because that seems childish and petty. Additionally, like an adult, I'm willing to admit my own behavior in past relationships is not 100% ideal so unless you're some kind of literal saint it seems like a pretty dumb idea to cast stones at your exes in public.

I mean sure. But if these allegations are true (and she has proof like she says she does): Hardwick is a huge asshole.

Plus: Hardwick is a known alcoholic, he "went into recovery" ( :doge ) as his star was climbing, but I do not doubt (even if I can't believe it 100%) that he'd pull some of this shit.

Airing it in public like this is a bad move, but at the same time if she's right about the blacklisting, fuck it: Let her burn him like he burned her.

What-eveeeer “Chris”

Note: I didnt know who either of those people were until I just looked it up. These people are famous only barely

Hardwick is famous only because of him doing talk-shows at this point. If anything, this will hopefully impact his "Talking <X>" AMC shows so those get cancelled and AMC sinks further as a network.

Finbarfin

« Reply #13887 on: June 15, 2018, 06:27:38 PM »
And she was jealous to the point where she would flip her shit if I even looked at another woman in public. And yet, despite that and many other ways she was an asshole, it never occurred to me to publicly out her on Facebook (or even worse, Medium for Christ's sake) because that seems childish and petty. Additionally, like an adult, I'm willing to admit my own behavior in past relationships is not 100% ideal so unless you're some kind of literal saint it seems like a pretty dumb idea to cast stones at your exes in public.

I mean sure. But if these allegations are true (and she has proof like she says she does): Hardwick is a huge asshole.

Plus: Hardwick is a known alcoholic, he "went into recovery" ( :doge ) as his star was climbing, but I do not doubt (even if I can't believe it 100%) that he'd pull some of this shit.

Airing it in public like this is a bad move, but at the same time if she's right about the blacklisting, fuck it: Let her burn him like he burned her.

What-eveeeer “Chris”

Hardwick is famous only because of him doing talk-shows at this point. If anything, this will hopefully impact his "Talking <X>" AMC shows so those get cancelled and AMC sinks further as a network.

Yeah you're right. I forgot about the blacklisting accusation.  That's unforgivable.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13888 on: June 15, 2018, 06:28:10 PM »
Hey Dennis, I got Tyler to agree to unban you on NeoGaf if you kiss the tip of his dick. Best deal I could manage sadly.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-official-neogaf-introduce-yourself-thread.1460728/page-6#post-253302454

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #13890 on: June 15, 2018, 06:33:55 PM »
The thing is that she didn't name him.

:thinking

So like maybe it was ryan seacrest or joel mchale

I still don't know which one of those white bread motherfuckers is which

FStop7

« Reply #13891 on: June 15, 2018, 06:39:23 PM »
Star Shitizen is still a thing suckers are still putting money into?  :lol

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13892 on: June 15, 2018, 06:45:09 PM »

Ryan Seacrest is everything McHale hates. A company yes-man who will say whatever he is told to- with no personality, opinion, or controversy- whose only skill is a vague photogenicity and to be completely innocuous and inoffensive while reading off a teleprompter.

Geoff Keighley is cut from the exact same cloth

agrajag

« Reply #13893 on: June 15, 2018, 06:52:11 PM »
Is there a YouTube video for whitewashing with musty mayonnaise? Asking for a friend.

parallax

« Reply #13894 on: June 15, 2018, 06:52:40 PM »
joel made that awards show watchable. i cant believe there were so many people mad at him afterward

agrajag

« Reply #13895 on: June 15, 2018, 06:53:56 PM »
Hey Dennis, I got Tyler to agree to unban you on NeoGaf if you kiss the tip of his dick. Best deal I could manage sadly.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-official-neogaf-introduce-yourself-thread.1460728/page-6#post-253302454

Get him to unban Denis Dyack

Jansen

« Reply #13896 on: June 15, 2018, 07:04:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9303701/

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 9303701, member: 6260
The big issue is the character design. Nero looks like an asshole, his facial expressions are all terrible, and his new outfit is somehow even worse than his original one due to their complete removal of the red elements in favor of even darker blue across the board. The darker environments mean that his outfit blurs into the background and he doesn't cut a distinctive figure in the world the way Dante's red tends to. He simply looks bad in every possible way, which is impressive considering I already hated Nero ever since he first popped up in DMC4. I also just really hate how Nico always seems to be making the exact same dopey facial expression in everything we've seen of her thus far.

It feels like they're trying too hard to make the characters look more "serious" and "real" while still keeping the ridiculous action from pre-reboot DMC, and I don't think the two concepts mix well.

most obnoxious mod ever

"looks like an asshole"

::)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13897 on: June 15, 2018, 07:04:43 PM »
joel made that awards show watchable. i cant believe there were so many people mad at him afterward

Right? Literally half the views were probably due to people like you or I who wanted to see some shit burn.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13898 on: June 15, 2018, 07:06:06 PM »

That is actually the biggest red flag with a partner. I had a girlfriend who completely freaked out about my exes. Like she fucking grilled me about them and made me get rid of anything they'd given me, including a painting I'll obviously never be able to replace. And she was jealous to the point where she would flip her shit if I even looked at another woman in public. And yet, despite that and many other ways she was an asshole, it never occurred to me to publicly out her on Facebook (or even worse, Medium for Christ's sake) because that seems childish and petty. Additionally, like an adult, I'm willing to admit my own behavior in past relationships is not 100% ideal so unless you're some kind of literal saint it seems like a pretty dumb idea to cast stones at your exes in public.

The way i see all this is basically... everyone has intuition when it comes to their relationship. I've had girls that were jealous, crazy jealous, but the truth was i did give off that vibe i'm sure that made her jealous. I was young, i didn't know how to handle things, and i looked at every hot piece of ass that walked by.

I've also been the one to be slightly jealous. I dated a girl that i didn't know why she liked me, i wasn't her type. So i always got the sense she was looking for someone else.... and she probably was.

Relationships are tricky and messy but from what i read of that anorexic girl it seems legit. Putting down ultimatums like that all the time, or straight up crazy rules to control a person is psychotic.

Jansen

« Reply #13899 on: June 15, 2018, 07:17:00 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/posts/9302255/
Quote from: Slayven, post: 9302255, member: 2504
I love show made Cain a cool guy and Abel a raging asshole

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #13901 on: June 15, 2018, 07:44:26 PM »
Additionally, like an adult, I'm willing to admit my own behavior in past relationships is not 100% ideal so unless you're some kind of literal saint it seems like a pretty dumb idea to cast stones at your exes in public.

I agree, he shouldn't have been starting shit in public if he didn't want to get hit.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13902 on: June 15, 2018, 07:50:34 PM »
Receipts

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13903 on: June 15, 2018, 07:52:34 PM »
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1007752686878388224

Elon's right  :)
So either Grimes is a total fraud (most likely) or the details of that relationship after the breakup is going to be a riot.

« Reply #13904 on: June 15, 2018, 07:59:43 PM »

Ryan Seacrest is everything McHale hates. A company yes-man who will say whatever he is told to- with no personality, opinion, or controversy- whose only skill is a vague photogenicity and to be completely innocuous and inoffensive while reading off a teleprompter.

Geoff Keighley is cut from the exact same cloth

Keighly is pretty controversial now that he associates with notable white supremacist, Boogie.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13905 on: June 15, 2018, 08:01:36 PM »

All dis cultural appropriation.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13906 on: June 15, 2018, 08:11:21 PM »

So either Grimes is a total fraud (most likely) or the details of that relationship after the breakup is going to be a riot.

Ehhhh- sometimes people just leave politics out of the relationship.

The unhealthy relationships are the ones where one person tries to force all their beliefs onto the other person, or where one person pretends to have the exact same views because they think that will help make the relationship work

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #13907 on: June 15, 2018, 08:30:37 PM »

Ehhhh- sometimes people just leave politics out of the relationship.

lol when?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13908 on: June 15, 2018, 09:00:59 PM »
Every couple who has ever said "I don't care what you think about taxes just fuck me"

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #13909 on: June 15, 2018, 09:10:19 PM »
So you didn't just turn her sane?

daemon

« Reply #13910 on: June 15, 2018, 09:26:14 PM »

Dennis, you're just one shower away from getting unbanned. Cheer up m8

I converted my wife into a liberal virtue signaler from a Fox News watcher.

So, from a nutjob with a NRA membership card to just a nutjob

Jansen

« Reply #13911 on: June 15, 2018, 09:43:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/9300902/

Quote from: domthybomb, post: 9300902, member: 4107
[USER=10301]ManaByte[/USER] Here's my proof since you never could show yours. You don't need to lie and make up even more damaging evidence when the evidence is damaging enough. Your hostility towards other posters is just terrible. Today is the first time you've even brought the accusation of losing your access from going from xbox > PS4 > xbox.

[MEDIA=youtube]ko9HOV775zc[/MEDIA]

manabyte caught lying? why i just can't believe it!

daemon

« Reply #13912 on: June 15, 2018, 10:44:18 PM »
can anyone help me understand stuff like this?

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/06/15/health/transgender-fathers-day-trnd/index.html

Like let's look at the parameters:

-have gender dysphoria to the point you need to transition
-get pregnant which is the most female thing you can do in life
-breastfeed
-finish transition and make your child accept your new identity.

Last parameter, I really don't mind it. But how on earth can you have transition-level dysphoria and undergo a pregnancy. It just doesn't add up imo.

PS: this relates to REE because everything is trans.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13913 on: June 15, 2018, 10:48:18 PM »
Children really don't remember that shit, and even if they did, so what

daemon

« Reply #13914 on: June 15, 2018, 10:52:05 PM »

I said I didn't mind that part. It's just like gay parenting, there's no definitive data on the impact because it's a per-case basis. It just boggles my mind to say: I can't live like a woman, but before I totally transition i'll do the most womanly thing one can do. It just leaves me confused and doubtful about this whole gender dysphoria thing.

thisismyusername

« Reply #13915 on: June 15, 2018, 11:04:05 PM »

I said I didn't mind that part. It's just like gay parenting, there's no definitive data on the impact because it's a per-case basis. It just boggles my mind to say: I can't live like a woman, but before I totally transition i'll do the most womanly thing one can do. It just leaves me confused and doubtful about this whole gender dysphoria thing.

Let me put in a way you can understand: When they undergo sex reassignment, they don't automatically produce sperm. Whereas with their original gender (aka: female) they produce eggs/have a working womb. If they want to "reproduce," and know this: Before transisitioning they'll get pregnant and have the child and then transition (possibly having sex reassignment surgery as well) so they have a "kid" with their genes instead of nothing.

Quote from: TFA
Like many transgender men and women, they had been taking medication to increase the testosterone or estrogen in their bodies. So to make a baby, they briefly stopped taking their hormone pills

The couple conceived their son the conventional way, even though their biological roles at the time were not compatible with how they saw themselves.

AKA: Pre-op, knew they both wanted a kid under their genes, did the deed in their original sexes and then switched. Mystery Solved?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #13916 on: June 15, 2018, 11:08:06 PM »
People make the most of bad situations.

thisismyusername

« Reply #13917 on: June 15, 2018, 11:10:24 PM »
'f******,'"

I like how the article censors it.

But when it comes to lessons learned as a toddler, there are some things Sabastion wants to teach Jaxen, father to son. One of them is how to pee standing up -- something Sabastion does with the help of a detachable prosthetic.

So, yeah, Daemon: They did it pre-op, did the breast-feeding (while wearing a compressor) and then to avoid further insults, did the operation to try to have a "normal" life for their son despite their "abnormal" (if you want to call it that) circumstances.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #13918 on: June 15, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »

I mean tons of ciswomen are revolted by the idea of giving birth but that don't make them "un-womanly". Plus a transman knows it's his only shot at a genetic baby outside of embryo extraction+donor implantation, and that shit is 'spensive.

daemon

« Reply #13919 on: June 15, 2018, 11:35:57 PM »

Let me put in a way you can understand: When they undergo sex reassignment, they don't automatically produce sperm. Whereas with their original gender (aka: female) they produce eggs/have a working womb. If they want to "reproduce," and know this: Before transisitioning they'll get pregnant and have the child and then transition (possibly having sex reassignment surgery as well) so they have a "kid" with their genes instead of nothing.

Like many transgender men and women, they had been taking medication to increase the testosterone or estrogen in their bodies. So to make a baby, they briefly stopped taking their hormone pills

The couple conceived their son the conventional way, even though their biological roles at the time were not compatible with how they saw themselves.

AKA: Pre-op, knew they both wanted a kid under their genes, did the deed in their original sexes and then switched. Mystery Solved?

How do you cope with the stress of being on a body that doesn't define you to do it. In other words, how can they endure that as a positive thing, when supposedly dysphoria is absolutely life-wrecking as they're describing it. And the question that I was making is: if they can mentally withstand it, why can't they find a way to make it work in their daily lifes just like they made the pregnancy work without doing the transition? Is it because it's a short term goal and they just endure a psychological trauma? That's my question, not the biological factor about it.

Don't get me wrong, they can do whatever they want but when I see documentaries like this it really makes me wonder about the reasons.

I mean tons of ciswomen are revolted by the idea of giving birth but that don't make them "un-womanly". Plus a transman knows it's his only shot at a genetic baby outside of embryo extraction+donor implantation, and that shit is 'spensive.

So then it's safe to assume he endured psychological pain to achieve a short term goal. I just seems odd to me. But that's my problem, lol.

'f******,'"

I like how the article censors it.

But when it comes to lessons learned as a toddler, there are some things Sabastion wants to teach Jaxen, father to son. One of them is how to pee standing up -- something Sabastion does with the help of a detachable prosthetic.

So, yeah, Daemon: They did it pre-op, did the breast-feeding (while wearing a compressor) and then to avoid further insults, did the operation to try to have a "normal" life for their son despite their "abnormal" (if you want to call it that) circumstances.

ugh. okay. Consider that you're talking to someone that never had a dad around. So i had no penis enabled person to teach me to pee standing up. I mean that's quite the stretch from his perspective but I respect it. Just wants to do what he thinks it's best for his son. Notice that I never claimed they couldn't be great parents. The only factor that puzzled me was combining gender dysphoria and pregnancy.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 11:55:31 PM by daemon »