Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5880035 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #43020 on: November 10, 2018, 05:19:02 PM »
Yikes

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #43021 on: November 10, 2018, 05:22:52 PM »
While some members on here dish out a bit too easily, sometimes you just need to concede and understand that your demographic (white) has earned the reputation.

These folks are insane :lol

tummyfat

« Reply #43022 on: November 10, 2018, 05:24:37 PM »
HIT      DOG      YELPS      YOU      AIN'T       SLICK

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #43023 on: November 10, 2018, 05:28:42 PM »
While some members on here dish out a bit too easily, sometimes you just need to concede and understand that your demographic (white) has earned the reputation.

wew lad, negatively generalizing an entire race? There should be a word for that...  :doge

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #43024 on: November 10, 2018, 05:30:15 PM »

wew lad, negatively generalizing an entire race? There should be a word for that...  :doge

It's two words actually, punching up.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #43025 on: November 10, 2018, 05:32:21 PM »
While some members on here dish out a bit too easily, sometimes you just need to concede and understand that your demographic (black) has earned the reputation.

:rethread :rethread :rethread

oh. yah, REE is *totally* not a hate site.  :lol
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:38:52 PM by stufte »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43026 on: November 10, 2018, 05:38:12 PM »
I'm growingly increasingly suspicious of RedMercury being some 4chan troll seeing how far they can get people to go along with them for the lulz

edit:
and jfc DigitalOp, how fucking stupid are you to call out the moderators who've literally shut down 2 topics in the last 2 days solely to stop your stupid ass getting permanbanned while you stand there going COME AT ME BRO by basically calling them uncle toms

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #43027 on: November 10, 2018, 05:43:19 PM »
On the off chance they are not trolling i predict a solid piece of co-authorship writing called "My fight" when the permanent ban comes. Who knows, it might "spark" something a few decades after publication and be seen a memento for something historically significant.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43028 on: November 10, 2018, 05:44:47 PM »
On the off chance they are not trolling i predict a solid piece of co-authorship writing called "My fight" when the permanent ban comes. Who knows, it might "spark" something a few decades after publication and be seen a memento for something historically significant.

Or a manifesto sent to a local newspaper that ends up on an FBI person of interest file

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #43029 on: November 10, 2018, 05:50:54 PM »
Ted Cruz plz!

jorma

« Reply #43030 on: November 10, 2018, 06:00:42 PM »
I'm growingly increasingly suspicious of RedMercury being some 4chan troll seeing how far they can get people to go along with them for the lulz

edit:
and jfc DigitalOp, how fucking stupid are you to call out the moderators who've literally shut down 2 topics in the last 2 days solely to stop your stupid ass getting permanbanned while you stand there going COME AT ME BRO by basically calling them uncle toms

3 topics now  :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #43031 on: November 10, 2018, 06:32:23 PM »
I’m genuinely surprised that DigitalOp really has no idea of he being protected. Maybe he is just pushing in how much he can get away just to be an ass.

Propagandhim

« Reply #43032 on: November 10, 2018, 06:34:41 PM »
You're never going to be able to get the majority to parse concept of white fragility. The defensiveness is going to be enacted due to the belief that racism is always a conscious action of evil. So long as one thinks that they're being compared to Hitler when minorities get upset at the state of things, any discussion on this matter is null and void.

As soon as these nazis start hearing 'white fragility' when it comes to their racism, they think we're comparing them to Hitler!

Boredfrom

« Reply #43033 on: November 10, 2018, 06:37:09 PM »
I wonder why people get defensive when they are told they are racists... those scumbags.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43034 on: November 10, 2018, 06:52:30 PM »
I wonder why people get defensive when they are told they are racists... those scumbags.

its political correctness gone mad!

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43035 on: November 10, 2018, 07:03:01 PM »
Congrats to DigitalOp for cucking the entire ResetEra LLC administration and moderation team, you really demonstrated the power of the protected class.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #43036 on: November 10, 2018, 07:04:56 PM »

edit:

He's living in his own episode of The Twilight Zone.
sigh

tummyfat

« Reply #43037 on: November 10, 2018, 07:07:54 PM »
He tagged Cerium and SweetNicole in a post calling them ineffectual little bitches and walked away without even a warning.

Respect ✊🏿

Averon

« Reply #43038 on: November 10, 2018, 08:24:27 PM »
Digital Op slapped the shit out of ResetERA admin and they did nothing.  :lol  Why the hell are they letting this clown railroad them so easily? If Cerium had any sense, he'd shut that shit down asap.

RedMercury is straight up Lime 2.0. Lime finally got a perm for attacking the moderation directly. Which is strange considering this is exactly what Digital Op has been doing for a while and still seem to be protected.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 08:32:57 PM by Averon »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #43039 on: November 10, 2018, 08:41:24 PM »
What's funny is that Cream was perm'd for pulling a similar stunt

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #43040 on: November 10, 2018, 08:50:14 PM »
Cream’s slickness was tested and found wanting.
©@©™

Jansen

« Reply #43041 on: November 10, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
Lime isn't banned but the mods were gunning for him so he stopped posting under that account

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #43042 on: November 10, 2018, 08:59:12 PM »

Averon

« Reply #43043 on: November 10, 2018, 09:00:22 PM »
Thing is, this shouldn't be surprising to Cerium. The reason people like Lime and Cream and Digital OP start attacking the moderation is because the mods let these people run wild with their ban baiting, backseat moderating, and taking over entire threads because something something problematic. Their ego gets over-inflated and they start thinking they can attack anyone without repercussions, mods included. Digital OP is going down the same path Lime and Cream did. He probably have 1 or 2 more outbursts like the one in the Overwatch thread before he forces Cerium's hand and get hit with a perm ban.

This what happens when you play favoritism with different posters based on their politics, who is the most vocal in their "wokeness", identity, who hangs out on Discords, and even who is sleeping with who.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 09:05:07 PM by Averon »

« Reply #43044 on: November 10, 2018, 09:08:08 PM »
Digital Op slapped the shit out of ResetERA admin and they did nothing.  :lol  Why the hell are they letting this clown railroad them so easily? If Cerium had any sense, he'd shut that shit down asap.

RedMercury is straight up Lime 2.0. Lime finally got a perm for attacking the moderation directly. Which is strange considering this is exactly what Digital Op has been doing for a while and still seem to be protected.
REEEE mercury is worse then lime because they probably actually believe their nonsense and thinks he is an "Ally" but people really just want them to shut the fuck up, the fbi is going to look into reset if they arent doing it already

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #43045 on: November 10, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »
DigitalOP reminds of a kid I worked with years ago. He threatened to kill me but because he told HR he was on meds they wouldn't fire him for his outburst. Instead they had to find a different reason to ax him; some inconsequential shit like not filling out a form properly.
Oi Oi

Drainage

« Reply #43046 on: November 10, 2018, 09:33:54 PM »
RedMercury and Reset haven’t found a good strategy for getting the whites to be less defensive and more open minded in race discussions. It’s so easy, the white folk should just follow the Era example.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43047 on: November 10, 2018, 09:40:39 PM »
He's confused because his account suicide didn't work. He doesn't realize he has special immunity - like when Voldemort killed Harry Potter but the Deathly Hallows kept him alive

I thought he lived because Voldemort's Adava Kadabra was successful, but instead of killing Harry it killed the piece of Voldemort's soul in him, because when Voldemort took Harry's blood to regenerate his body, he absorbed the protection magic that Lily had created, so Harry was incapable of dying as long as Voldemort was still alive?

tummyfat

« Reply #43048 on: November 10, 2018, 11:23:15 PM »
He's confused because his account suicide didn't work. He doesn't realize he has special immunity - like when Voldemort killed Harry Potter but the Deathly Hallows kept him alive

I thought he lived because Voldemort's Adava Kadabra was successful, but instead of killing Harry it killed the piece of Voldemort's soul in him, because when Voldemort took Harry's blood to regenerate his body, he absorbed the protection magic that Lily had created, so Harry was incapable of dying as long as Voldemort was still alive?

NERRRRDDDDDDDD

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #43049 on: November 10, 2018, 11:36:31 PM »

Same for Lion Pride. Not sure why DigitalOP has lasted so long tbh. I also think the BCT is one ban away from revolting too, so maybe the admins are watching their step.

zepblackstar

« Reply #43050 on: November 10, 2018, 11:37:32 PM »
What the hell did Era do that twitter still has them blocked from posting links.. hell even infowars never got a link ban.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43051 on: November 10, 2018, 11:38:08 PM »
What part of reading children's books about magical wizards makes me a nerd?

Oh wait...

Coffee Dog

« Reply #43052 on: November 10, 2018, 11:52:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fans-are-disappointed-that-overwatch-still-doesnt-have-a-black-woman-hero.80148/page-2#post-14814487

How the fuck is this bannable

All I said was that I think of Orisa as black for the same reason I think of Zenyatta as a male

That isn't even confrontational nor did I disagree. I just said the robot is meant to be an African woman

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43053 on: November 10, 2018, 11:56:18 PM »
it's not a coincidence that twitter has taken action against russian bots are around the same time.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #43054 on: November 11, 2018, 12:01:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fans-are-disappointed-that-overwatch-still-doesnt-have-a-black-woman-hero.80148/page-2#post-14814487

All I said was that I think of Orisa as black for the same reason I think of Zenyatta as a male

That isn't even confrontational nor did I disagree. I just said the robot is meant to be an African woman

You’re not wrong but it’s hard to feel sympathy for you. You made the mistake of assuming that you could win an argument with reasonable discussion on ResetEra. 

Maybe you’ll learn something.

« Reply #43055 on: November 11, 2018, 12:02:23 AM »

Same for Lion Pride. Not sure why DigitalOP has lasted so long tbh. I also think the BCT is one ban away from revolting too, so maybe the admins are watching their step.
yo BCT can you sort this?

Coffee Dog

« Reply #43056 on: November 11, 2018, 12:03:21 AM »

You’re not wrong but it’s hard to feel sympathy for you. You made the mistake of assuming that you could win an argument with reasonable discussion on ResetEra. 

Maybe you’ll learn something.

I know I can't do that. I wasn't arguing!

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #43057 on: November 11, 2018, 12:10:52 AM »
You dared use the F word.

:gddr5

e: it's funny being able to see when the mods are getting blitzed on saturday nights by their dumb bans.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #43058 on: November 11, 2018, 01:00:29 AM »

Or, you know, plot armor.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #43059 on: November 11, 2018, 01:55:36 AM »
You're telling me that a book series about magical wizards and dragons isn't a deep literary masterp-

oh

ResetBanBot

« Reply #43060 on: November 11, 2018, 01:55:50 AM »
What the hell did Era do that twitter still has them blocked from posting links.. hell even infowars never got a link ban.
ResetEra has an extremist userbase that openly advocates for violence. It's far beyond anything being posted on other banned domains, like kiwifarms. They're more in league with 8chan's /pol/ or /leftypol/ boards.

jorma

« Reply #43061 on: November 11, 2018, 02:08:48 AM »
ResetEra has an extremist userbase that openly advocates for violence. It's far beyond anything being posted on other banned domains, like kiwifarms. They're more in league with 8chan's /pol/ or /leftypol/ boards.

RaHoWaERA  :lol

Averon

« Reply #43062 on: November 11, 2018, 03:20:53 AM »
ERA's Twitter ban popped up right around the time the Tucker Carlson thread appeared. Coincidence? Maybe one too many violent fantasies on what they want to happen to Tucker Carlson and his family triggered someone on Twitter.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43063 on: November 11, 2018, 03:37:26 AM »

:lol you sound like a bitch. imagine getting shook by a bunch of slobby nerds who never do anything

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #43064 on: November 11, 2018, 03:48:06 AM »
ERA's Twitter ban popped up right around the time the Tucker Carlson thread appeared. Coincidence? Maybe one too many violent fantasies on what they want to happen to Tucker Carlson and his family triggered someone on Twitter.

It would fit to the lock message. An admin saying that he'll look through the entire  thread if there are any messages advocating for violence could be damage control
www.resetera.com/posts/14754874

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #43065 on: November 11, 2018, 05:49:00 AM »
Tucker Carlson is the cryptonite for marxists  :mynicca
🤴

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #43066 on: November 11, 2018, 06:21:40 AM »
benjipwns
agrajag
cindy mayweather (himu)
h.i.v.e.
Dennis
raist
optimus
stufte
momo

Take a look at this list... the core of the hate machine

Yesterday, Not even a day passed, they were all in this thread shitposting, downplaying, and gas lighting about the topics at hand.

What is the common denominator between this thread and mine? It deals with concerns coming from a Creepy Stalker perspective. This is fucking ridiculous and its pretty much come to a head.

Clearly someone felt their comments were out of line to ban them but once again THE BORE can't commit to making a better site than what else is available on the web. These posters see the word 'Creepy Stalker' and come running to stir shit, and time and time again, moderation gives them a few days timeout. They come right back to board and continue the same shit.

Look at how many people you banned in this thread, You think their gonna change? You think they'll be more receptive next time? That ban taught em a good lesson?

Is this how you all want to run the site? Is the standard white male gamer perspective the default that needs to be protected?

We had an embarrassing thread with WomenBORE being bombarded with marrec completely ignoring their views. That's okay here on THE BORE too?

Its pretty damn disappointing. How are Creepy Stalker moderators suppose to feel about this like bork and Great Rumbler? Im sure they are well aware of these clowns who constantly stir shit and have to see them come back time and time again and make this board even shittier for everyone.

Im speaking for myself, but I know I aint alone in this thought. Posters are tired of this crap. Take out the fucking trash for once. It smells. It reeks in here.

You want to send me a notification about THE BORE 2.0 and goddamn emojis but you can't even commit to making a board with friendlier discourse between diverse people.

Its embarrassing, it truly is. What is the gameplan? What is the plan of action? Ignore it? Thats how we got here. You ignored action and now the board is astroturfed with alts and people taking the piss out of the community. Its all a fucking joke for them.

No, Im not going to PM you. Im going to post publicly so people can see wtf is going on and what we can expect as a response.

demi and Joe Molotov

Ball is in your court. Ready to play?

PS: A perm for me and Creepy Stalker getting 3 days proves my point.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #43067 on: November 11, 2018, 06:30:08 AM »
We are more diverse than these ass clowns both in ethnicity and :trigger viewpoints...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 06:37:33 AM by D3RANG3D »

jorma

« Reply #43068 on: November 11, 2018, 06:32:28 AM »

:lol you sound like a bitch. imagine getting shook by a bunch of slobby nerds who never do anything

Amazing. You are actually posting this jab in a thread with 795 pages filled with the same shit, did the reebanbot fuck your mom or something?

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43069 on: November 11, 2018, 06:47:04 AM »

Amazing. You are actually posting this jab in a thread with 795 pages filled with the same shit, did the reebanbot fuck your mom or something?
lol nice reading comprehension dingus

jorma

« Reply #43070 on: November 11, 2018, 07:04:18 AM »

lol nice reading comprehension dingus

???

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43071 on: November 11, 2018, 07:27:19 AM »
i am mocking them for being scared of a handful of slovenly dopes on they've 'violent extremists'. i can imagine how hard they'll shit their pants/virtue signal when they find out about chapo fans

jorma

« Reply #43072 on: November 11, 2018, 08:11:01 AM »
i am mocking them for being scared of a handful of slovenly dopes on they've 'violent extremists'. i can imagine how hard they'll shit their pants/virtue signal when they find out about chapo fans

i think i need lionpride to translate this for me.
maybe i would get it if i knew what a chapo fan was? oh, well.

anyway, i don't think that the reebot is actually scared of the ree-tards, he was just explaining why (he thinks) ree was banned on twitter.

paprikastaude

« Reply #43073 on: November 11, 2018, 08:41:58 AM »
I think some reees said that the twitter links were classified as spam for some reason or something. Whatever. They can now convince themselves further that literally everyone outside their bubble is a nazi and everyone else has to see less of them. Win-Win.  :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #43074 on: November 11, 2018, 08:48:48 AM »
 :lol They ban people for "backseat modding" all the time.

DigitalOP wasn't just backseat modding; he leaped from the back seat to the front, kicking Cerium and SweetNicole in the face along the way, grabbed the steering wheel and yanked it, veering the vehicle off the road. And they do nothing.  :delicious

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #43075 on: November 11, 2018, 09:04:46 AM »

It would fit to the lock message. An admin saying that he'll look through the entire  thread if there are any messages advocating for violence could be damage control
isn't that mod a doxxer?

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #43076 on: November 11, 2018, 09:19:38 AM »

isn't that mod a doxxer?

Yep, he's the one who dug up the name from a gog social media guy without even knowing if that person made the "offensive" tweet. Since that guys family ended up being harassed it's possible that the Twitterblock is also related to that.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #43077 on: November 11, 2018, 09:23:27 AM »

i think i need lionpride to translate this for me.
well uh i gotta you props for admitting to being even dumber than lp i guess

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #43078 on: November 11, 2018, 12:09:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14827819/

Quote from: DigitalOp
cwistofu
Benita
Chindogg
Hollywood Pescado
EkStatiC
@Aztec Complex
Francesco

Take a look at this list.

Yesterday, Not even a day passed, they were all in my thread shitposting, downplaying, and gas lighting about the topic at hand.

This like the 3rd or 4th he has blown up on site staff with no repercussions

What the fuck, Cream was a protected member for a long time and the last straw that got her banned was this exact thing

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-so-many-liberals-ability-to-care-stop-at-trans-people.31827/page-3#post-5969935

Quote from: Cream
Lord Brady Rembrandt incogneato are three posters I can think of off the top of my head who have been blatantly transphobic and dismissive of trans issues and the fact that they are all still hear despite this being acknowledged by many is appalling.

That’s right I’m naming names I’m done playing nice

I want these posters to come in here and fucking defend themselves

User banned (permanent): Ignoring mod warnings, tagging other members with intent to provoke, long history of infractions for hostility
Uncle

NotDigitalOp

« Reply #43079 on: November 11, 2018, 12:12:47 PM »
Oh Nice! Hi everyone!

I had no idea I had a Fan Club! So Cool!

Would you all like to donate to my Patreon for new content? lol :)