Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5891935 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #42780 on: November 08, 2018, 08:40:03 PM »
OP most are not going to understand because they aren't Black.
breakin out the capital B

benjipwns

« Reply #42781 on: November 08, 2018, 08:40:53 PM »
Culture is meant to be shared and the US is the only place I've ever been where people do not embrace this
:dead :dead :dead :dead

Dennis

« Reply #42782 on: November 08, 2018, 09:04:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14763082/

(Image removed from quote.)
Quote from: OrakioRob, post: 14763082, member: 1504
A "Phantasy Star nerds" topic? Why are you paging m...

... oh, ok, that picture ^_^ (that's my birthday party, I'm the guy in the white shirt)

Yes. According to the devs, the intention was to end the series on IV. And every time people ask Kodama if she wants to make a new game, she says she's not interested.

I think that's a good thing. The four games are all excellent in their own way (even if you don't like III, it has awesome music and char design) and IV ties them all together really, really well. I think the current approach of creating variations like PSO is perfect.

EDIT: Another interesting tidbit, PSO wasn't meant to be a Phantasy Star game. Sonic Team started working in this game that would be some sort of generic online 3D Diablo-inspired game. One day, Naka looked at the game and thought, "hey, maybe we could call this Phantasy Star".

Jesus Christ that picture

Of course, out of all the times to have a PS thread, it's when I'm banned :P

I dunno, I can't hate. Good taste in games and a curvy SO. Unabashed nerdity beats the alternative, those who are so embarrassed about their videogame hobby that go into conniptions when you dare imply theyj're 'gamers'.

I unironically love Phantasy Star.

benjipwns

« Reply #42783 on: November 08, 2018, 09:21:15 PM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #42784 on: November 08, 2018, 09:26:26 PM »
reuben

reuben in bed

not as bad as the trauma of no reuben

benjipwns

« Reply #42785 on: November 08, 2018, 09:31:49 PM »
Is it a screenshot of ERA or is it the name of the presentations at the world's first annual The Bore Academic Conference?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Or was it the progression of BoreCon 2018?
[close]

zepblackstar

« Reply #42786 on: November 08, 2018, 09:53:18 PM »
Shitting on RBG for not fulfilling her lifetime appointment is the craziest fucking thing I've seen from that hate site.

Left were shitting on her but in a much nicer way during obama because she refused to retire. it  was hilarious

Jansen

« Reply #42787 on: November 08, 2018, 09:56:32 PM »

Yikes

Jansen

« Reply #42788 on: November 08, 2018, 10:03:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14763082/

Quote from: OrakioRob, post: 14763082, member: 1504
A "Phantasy Star nerds" topic? Why are you paging m...

... oh, ok, that picture ^_^ (that's my birthday party, I'm the guy in the white shirt)

Yes. According to the devs, the intention was to end the series on IV. And every time people ask Kodama if she wants to make a new game, she says she's not interested.

I think that's a good thing. The four games are all excellent in their own way (even if you don't like III, it has awesome music and char design) and IV ties them all together really, really well. I think the current approach of creating variations like PSO is perfect.

EDIT: Another interesting tidbit, PSO wasn't meant to be a Phantasy Star game. Sonic Team started working in this game that would be some sort of generic online 3D Diablo-inspired game. One day, Naka looked at the game and thought, "hey, maybe we could call this Phantasy Star".

Jesus Christ that picture

Of course, out of all the times to have a PS thread, it's when I'm banned :P

I dunno, I can't hate. Good taste in games and a curvy SO. Unabashed nerdity beats the alternative, those who are so embarrassed about their videogame hobby that go into conniptions when you dare imply theyj're 'gamers'.

That's his sister...

benjipwns

« Reply #42789 on: November 08, 2018, 10:04:45 PM »

Yikes
as long as it's consensual I don't see why I should be outraged about black men coming out for fucking Ted Cruz

i may question their personal taste, but we all have our own
[close]

Jansen

« Reply #42790 on: November 08, 2018, 10:11:21 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #42792 on: November 08, 2018, 10:18:20 PM »
GAMERS

benjipwns

« Reply #42793 on: November 08, 2018, 10:23:05 PM »
User Banned (1 Week): Trolling in a serious thread. Dismissive behaviour.

I would not ask a gaming board about normal social interactions. Half of ya'll likely find talking to the GameStop clerk and turning down their rewards card sales pitch a traumatic experience.

benjipwns

« Reply #42794 on: November 08, 2018, 10:27:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/girl-scouts-of-america-suing-boy-scouts-for-their-new-gender-neutral-name-and-use-of-girl-scouts.79683/

this is why i miss the old clunky Soviet-era GAF and it's one fun feature sometimes, incelsiorlef and stupei have to have like half the posts in this thread defending the honor of the Girl Scouts

saw this headline earlier and said "i bet that gets an ERA thread"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-69-year-old-man-asks-to-be-declared-49-claiming-age-is-as-fluid-as-gender.79718/

benjipwns

« Reply #42795 on: November 08, 2018, 10:34:43 PM »
oh god, here's the DigitalOp post of posts: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-white-people-uncomfortable-about-voting-for-black-candidates-not-necessarily-racist.79759/page-20#post-14766594
This board loves context so much. Lets do some context.

- American colonists commit one of the greatest sins in American Slavery

- Founding Fathers took part in owing slaves no matter how deplorable they thought the practice was.... still owned people, never freed them

- Pimp Daddy George takes a knee to franchising African Slaves in the Constitution because parts of Congress refused to sign to a Union with Africans being represented. The compromise is 3/5ths representation.

- Americans win independence and continue an era of absolute evil, torture and desecration towards the Africans who harvest the crops and built the country infrastructure

- Willie Lynch writes a letter stating he found the secret to fucking up those black people, sends it off to virtually all the slave owners. (the letter details issues that still plague the Black Community today)

- Dred Scott sues for his freedom on the grounds that he was kept as a slave in a free state..... He loses

- Slavery continues until the rise of Abolitionists which some even claim may have been for fiscal reasons rather than moral

- Confederacy rises as the South wants to maintain its economics and continue practicing Slavery

- The North goes to war with the Southern Traitors, and beats them. But poor Abraham doesn't want to rock the boat too much so he spares the lives of racists traitors allowing them to continue breathing. Not only that, he felt really bad they lost their breadwinner, so the Govt grants the traitors tax breaks and grants so they can continue enjoying their lives.

- Confederate crybabies get salty and butthurt and decide to stick to those Blacks during the Reconstruction Era. These practices evolve into Jim Crow

- Confederate Wives say "Don't leave us out!", they band and create the Daughters of the Confederacy. Their main mission is to embed the Confederate mission into schools and the education system known as the 'Lost Cause'

- Jim Crow comes in full effect, Segregation starts happening

- Lynchings become house parties, bring your kids! They'll be fine killers when they get older

- Black people are able to build a wealthy and beautiful community in Tulsa, only to be destroyed by evil jealous white racists who burned the town

- White people get bored and start to dress in blackface. Help create stereotypes that plague us today.

- KKK starts riding around killing black kids, black folk.... well anyone black...

- Black soldiers go fight WW2, US Army tells the British they need to treat em like shit so they don't get any ideas... Some Black soldiers end up staying in France because fuckkkkkk that

- Black People start to ask for representation, White People think they crazy as shit for even asking...

- Civil Rights Movements begin to form, KKKPolice start killing and beating everyones ass (they were doing this before, just upped it)
Mississippi Killings

- White Supremacists bomb a church in Alabama killing young black girls

- FBI starts spying and infiltrating Black Movements like Black Panthers and Civil Rights

- MLK gets killed, Malcolm gets killed

- Black People get fed up and burn everything..... oh! Civil Rights!

- Damn near nothing changes, Black people still get their ass beat and killed.... but they can vote now!! Oh wait.... Voter Laws and bullshit..... plus the poll operators who's just like "fuck no, law or not, you aint voting shit"

- Housing discrimination takes effect, Black people can't get grants nor any assistance

- The government drops a whole ass bomb on black people in Philly (MOVE)

- Crack becomes an epidemic when the CIA starts feeding the shit to low level dealers, they end up circling back and arresting the same dealers they supplied

- The response to Crack is a War on Drugs by Reagan, with strict jail time sentences. This begins Mass Incarceration. (The response to Opiods is love)

- Clinton continues Reagan's War on Drugs. FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WHOO

- Rodney King gets his ass BEAT on camera..... All officers innocent, I mean he deserved it.

- GW Bush essentially cuts and limits funding for Black Education and the NAACP

- GW Bush and the State allows countless black lives to die in Katrina due to lackluster response

- Obama becomes president, meanwhile a portion of the country gets really pissed...

- A POS wannabe cop murders a young black boy going to the store. White America celebrates him.

- President tears up about the thought of a lost black youth..... The country GETS PISSED.

- Unarmed killings by Cops become national news, Black Lives Matters is formed. The country responds by demonizing the movement as terrorists.

- Bony hateful white kid runs into a black church and kills people. Find FB pics and posts of his hateful racist ass but the killing is about "religion" tho

- As a response to the President.... existing.... White People form the hateful Tea Party to primary Republicans and steer the party to its current form

- Republicans give the President the finger on virtually...... everything....

- A Clown, denied by his homeland... puts his bid in for President. Runs his platform off Racism. White America Cheers!

- The Clown wins* (Foreign Interference, Voter Suppresion) and proceeds to essentially fuck shit up. White Supremacists begin to feel validated. They take off the hoods and replace it with a Red Cap

- Supremacists march in Charlottesville and kill a white woman. The Clown refers to them as fine people.

- Clown makes an attack on Black NFL players for bringing attention to unarmed police killings. He uses language worse than what he used for Nazis and ISIS

- Clown begins to target immigration coming from "shithole countries". Why can't we have more people form Norway?

- White Supremacist activity and hate crimes make a huge increase statically. Clown ignores this. Also he defunds the FBI from investigating those crimes.

- Clown threatens to bring back Stop and Frisk nationally, a program that targets Black Americans for..... existing

- Clown tightens his rhetoric which motivates more people to act in violence. Train Attack, Parkland, Bombs, Synagogue shooting.

- White Americans start to get comfortable with Black Face again... I mean, its just Halloween, right?

- Voter Suppression happens nationally in the latest election with the worst being GA and parts of FL. Openly Racist candidates are re-elected into office again.....

So yeah, You're absolutely right Bernie. In the context of America, being afraid to vote for someone who's black because they are black isn't racism.... Its.... uh.... well..... what do we call it then?
[close]
Amen to all of that
This is art
That's a wrap.
What an excellent post. Think I’ll bookmark this for posterity.
Holy fucking shit this is amazing.
god bless you
This needs to be read by everyone on this board. It's so good.
This post is perfection.
0.0% lies detected. Also, can we reference this post in the future when mofos get confused like they don't understand how things in America got this way?

Finally, if you read this post and rolled your eyes you already know what you are. Stop bullshitting.
Boom

Amazing....

Also "BACK IN 2016 WHEN I WAS A NAIVE TEENAGER" :lol
Holy shit, I can't believe I used to heavily support this guy back in 2016. Guess everyone else was right when they told me I was just a dumb, naive teenager.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #42796 on: November 08, 2018, 10:36:11 PM »
So much growth for a long hard two years :doge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42797 on: November 08, 2018, 10:37:40 PM »
If Cerium has any sense, he would start seriously clamping down hard on the crazier elements of ERA. ERA looks more and more unhinged by the day. Their Twitter banning should be a wake up call.

Is that confirmed to be the case? I remember a mod was trying to imply it was a glitch

Propagandhim

« Reply #42798 on: November 08, 2018, 10:39:29 PM »
DigitalOP is so, so mad.  And he can't do anything but yell into that forum.  Poor guy.

benjipwns

« Reply #42799 on: November 08, 2018, 10:39:30 PM »
i was just casually looking at those not intending to do anything more than maybe pull one out to show another example of that ahistorical stuff i was talking about yesterday, but half of those are such gibberish and confused that it shouldn't rise to the standard of ahistorical like...
- Pimp Daddy George takes a knee to franchising African Slaves in the Constitution because parts of Congress refused to sign to a Union with Africans being represented. The compromise is 3/5ths representation.
I don't even know what this is actually supposed to mean.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #42800 on: November 08, 2018, 10:42:27 PM »
 :idont

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #42801 on: November 08, 2018, 10:44:44 PM »
But poor Abraham doesn't want to rock the boat too much so he spares the lives of racists traitors allowing them to continue breathing

:lol yeah why didn't lincoln put out an execution order for the entire population of the southern us?

Crack becomes an epidemic when the CIA starts feeding the shit to low level dealers

:rejoice

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #42802 on: November 08, 2018, 10:49:40 PM »
oh god, here's the DigitalOp post of posts: https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-white-people-uncomfortable-about-voting-for-black-candidates-not-necessarily-racist.79759/page-20#post-14766594

- American colonists commit one of the greatest sins in American Slavery

- Founding Fathers took part in owing slaves no matter how deplorable they thought the practice was.... still owned people, never freed them

- Americans win independence and continue an era of absolute evil, torture and desecration towards the Africans who harvest the crops and built the country infrastructure

- Willie Lynch writes a letter stating he found the secret to fucking up those black people, sends it off to virtually all the slave owners. (the letter details issues that still plague the Black Community today)

- Dred Scott sues for his freedom on the grounds that he was kept as a slave in a free state..... He loses

- Slavery continues until the rise of Abolitionists which some even claim may have been for fiscal reasons rather than moral

- Confederacy rises as the South wants to maintain its economics and continue practicing Slavery

- The North goes to war with the Southern Traitors, and beats them. But poor Abraham doesn't want to rock the boat too much so he spares the lives of racists traitors allowing them to continue breathing. Not only that, he felt really bad they lost their breadwinner, so the Govt grants the traitors tax breaks and grants so they can continue enjoying their lives.

- Confederate crybabies get salty and butthurt and decide to stick to those Blacks during the Reconstruction Era. These practices evolve into Jim Crow

- Confederate Wives say "Don't leave us out!", they band and create the Daughters of the Confederacy. Their main mission is to embed the Confederate mission into schools and the education system known as the 'Lost Cause'

- Jim Crow comes in full effect, Segregation starts happening

- Lynchings become house parties, bring your kids! They'll be fine killers when they get older

- Black people are able to build a wealthy and beautiful community in Tulsa, only to be destroyed by evil jealous white racists who burned the town

- White people get bored and start to dress in blackface. Help create stereotypes that plague us today.

- KKK starts riding around killing black kids, black folk.... well anyone black...

- Black soldiers go fight WW2, US Army tells the British they need to treat em like shit so they don't get any ideas... Some Black soldiers end up staying in France because fuckkkkkk that

- Black People start to ask for representation, White People think they crazy as shit for even asking...

- Civil Rights Movements begin to form, KKKPolice start killing and beating everyones ass (they were doing this before, just upped it)
Mississippi Killings

- White Supremacists bomb a church in Alabama killing young black girls

- FBI starts spying and infiltrating Black Movements like Black Panthers and Civil Rights

- MLK gets killed, Malcolm gets killed

- Black People get fed up and burn everything..... oh! Civil Rights!

- Damn near nothing changes, Black people still get their ass beat and killed.... but they can vote now!! Oh wait.... Voter Laws and bullshit..... plus the poll operators who's just like "fuck no, law or not, you aint voting shit"

- Housing discrimination takes effect, Black people can't get grants nor any assistance

- The government drops a whole ass bomb on black people in Philly (MOVE)

- Crack becomes an epidemic when the CIA starts feeding the shit to low level dealers, they end up circling back and arresting the same dealers they supplied

- The response to Crack is a War on Drugs by Reagan, with strict jail time sentences. This begins Mass Incarceration. (The response to Opiods is love)

- Clinton continues Reagan's War on Drugs. FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WHOO

- Rodney King gets his ass BEAT on camera..... All officers innocent, I mean he deserved it.

- GW Bush essentially cuts and limits funding for Black Education and the NAACP

- GW Bush and the State allows countless black lives to die in Katrina due to lackluster response

- Obama becomes president, meanwhile a portion of the country gets really pissed...

- A POS wannabe cop murders a young black boy going to the store. White America celebrates him.

- President tears up about the thought of a lost black youth..... The country GETS PISSED.

- Unarmed killings by Cops become national news, Black Lives Matters is formed. The country responds by demonizing the movement as terrorists.

- Bony hateful white kid runs into a black church and kills people. Find FB pics and posts of his hateful racist ass but the killing is about "religion" tho

- As a response to the President.... existing.... White People form the hateful Tea Party to primary Republicans and steer the party to its current form

- Republicans give the President the finger on virtually...... everything....

- A Clown, denied by his homeland... puts his bid in for President. Runs his platform off Racism. White America Cheers!

- The Clown wins* (Foreign Interference, Voter Suppresion) and proceeds to essentially fuck shit up. White Supremacists begin to feel validated. They take off the hoods and replace it with a Red Cap

- Supremacists march in Charlottesville and kill a white woman. The Clown refers to them as fine people.

- Clown makes an attack on Black NFL players for bringing attention to unarmed police killings. He uses language worse than what he used for Nazis and ISIS

- Clown begins to target immigration coming from "shithole countries". Why can't we have more people form Norway?

- White Supremacist activity and hate crimes make a huge increase statically. Clown ignores this. Also he defunds the FBI from investigating those crimes.

- Clown threatens to bring back Stop and Frisk nationally, a program that targets Black Americans for..... existing

- Clown tightens his rhetoric which motivates more people to act in violence. Train Attack, Parkland, Bombs, Synagogue shooting.

- White Americans start to get comfortable with Black Face again... I mean, its just Halloween, right?

- Voter Suppression happens nationally in the latest election with the worst being GA and parts of FL. Openly Racist candidates are re-elected into office again.....

So yeah, You're absolutely right Bernie. In the context of America, being afraid to vote for someone who's black because they are black isn't racism.... Its.... uh.... well..... what do we call it then?
[close]
Amen to all of that
This is art
That's a wrap.
What an excellent post. Think I’ll bookmark this for posterity.

I can't believe his timeline left out the part where fortnite based emotes on popular dances

benjipwns

« Reply #42803 on: November 08, 2018, 10:51:23 PM »
Lincoln didn't get much of a say in sparing the lives of the "traitors" (aka people who tried to leave the country) considering he was killed before the war was over. Lee had surrendered, but that left the military task of occupying the entire South instead of chasing the Army of Northern Virginia around.

Propagandhim

« Reply #42804 on: November 08, 2018, 10:53:06 PM »
i was just casually looking at those not intending to do anything more than maybe pull one out to show another example of that ahistorical stuff i was talking about yesterday, but half of those are such gibberish and confused that it shouldn't rise to the standard of ahistorical like...
I don't even know what this is actually supposed to mean.

I think he thinks the 3/5ths compromise was about personhood and civil rights for blacks and not congressional seats.   I don't know how he could think that, but I think he does.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #42805 on: November 08, 2018, 10:55:52 PM »
Lincoln didn't get much of a say in sparing the lives of the "traitors" (aka people who tried to leave the country) considering he was killed before the war was over. Lee had surrendered, but that left the military task of occupying the entire South instead of chasing the Army of Northern Virginia around.
well if they just took the advice of digitalop and killed everyone in the south, they wouldn't have to occupy anything :rollsafe

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #42806 on: November 08, 2018, 10:59:17 PM »
Man if only Zombie Lincoln had massacred a large part of the nation, racism would have been over!

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #42807 on: November 08, 2018, 11:01:45 PM »
[close]

Wow.  Had this been posted back in 2016 I would have bet 100 dollars it was an Amir0x post. It's the exact same Wiki Copy Post style seeking to get people to applaud him.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #42808 on: November 08, 2018, 11:05:34 PM »
Also, I pointed this out before about their waxing nostalgic for a New Sherman March To The Sea. Atlanta had less than 10,000 people when the military burned it and then immediately rebuilt it. The South was almost entirely rural. The majority of the population in many places was black. In some states it was two-thirds of the population. The goal was to restore the Union, not slaughter a third of the citizenry and leave where all the blacks lived in complete ruins with no economy or anything else. The North was racist, many states didn't allow blacks to even enter the state (slave or not); Lincoln was racist, he thought the slaves should be sent to Liberia as they could never integrate.

And since I quoted it I might as well mention he has the 3/5ths compromise backwards like most people and uses weird language to describe it. The NON-SLAVE states didn't want to count slaves because it gave MORE SEATS to the SLAVE states. The Slave Power was the faction that wanted to count slaves for representation purposes because it would ensure they dominated both Houses, not just the Senate. Counting slaves for representation purposes (:teehee) would be entirely counterproductive to the goal of undermining the Slave Power.

edit: beaten, and also i look extra dumb for taking it seriously

benjipwns

« Reply #42809 on: November 08, 2018, 11:10:55 PM »
Also he seems to be under the strange impression that George Washington (who had like thirty goddamn dicks) had some kind of power over the Constitution other than making some suggestions, not the States which had absolute power over it.

benjipwns

« Reply #42810 on: November 08, 2018, 11:11:07 PM »
Also, I think he might be stupid.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #42811 on: November 08, 2018, 11:22:38 PM »
Washington had thirty dicks?

benjipwns

« Reply #42812 on: November 08, 2018, 11:24:30 PM »
- Crack becomes an epidemic when the CIA starts feeding the shit to low level dealers
Manuel Noreiga was pretty much not a low level dealer.

Two of them were found guilty in the federal trial, obviously one of them who was was the one named Koon which is not slick at all on the part of the government.

Blackface, suddenly created randomly in the 1920's because white people were bored.

"George Bush doesn't care about black people. Slavery is a choice."

benjipwns

« Reply #42813 on: November 08, 2018, 11:25:10 PM »
Washington had thirty dicks?

HISTORICALLY CANON

benjipwns

« Reply #42814 on: November 08, 2018, 11:29:15 PM »
Well put. I can't even claim to be familiar with all of these. We should start a thread about each of these bullet points, era could benefit from some history lessons.
:trigger

« Reply #42815 on: November 08, 2018, 11:37:02 PM »
If Cerium has any sense, he would start seriously clamping down hard on the crazier elements of ERA. ERA looks more and more unhinged by the day. Their Twitter banning should be a wake up call.

Is that confirmed to be the case? I remember a mod was trying to imply it was a glitch

They dont even know twitters name!

benjipwns

« Reply #42816 on: November 08, 2018, 11:46:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-white-people-uncomfortable-about-voting-for-black-candidates-not-necessarily-racist.79759/page-23#post-14773694
Great post, although I had never heard of the Willie Lynch letter and looked it up. Wikipedia says its a hoax?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lynch_speech
UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL!

benjipwns

« Reply #42817 on: November 08, 2018, 11:51:14 PM »
its inaccuracies and anachronisms have led historians to conclude that it is a hoax.
are distinctly 20th-century in nature, making little sense in an 18th-century context.
Well, I guess it's...

Raekwon from the Hip-Hop group Wu-Tang Clan refers to Willie Lynch in the group's 2014 song, "A Better Tomorrow (2014)," off the album with the same title: "And that's the Willie Lynch tactics that separated the masses. Taught us all to think backwards."

Well crap...Consensus of historians vs. a Member of Wu-Tang...I'm back on the fence about it. Guess we'll never know the truth for sure.

benjipwns

« Reply #42818 on: November 08, 2018, 11:53:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-is-your-dream-2020-presidential-ticket.79902/page-4#post-14773939
People are seriously thinking normal politicians ever have a chance at the presidency again after Trump won with the power of memes?

A fucking grilled cheese sandwich could win the election just because people think it would be funny if it got memed hard enough.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #42819 on: November 08, 2018, 11:55:44 PM »
Learn history from people on a video game forum, brehs.

benjipwns

« Reply #42820 on: November 08, 2018, 11:59:47 PM »
Learn history from people on a video game forum, brehs.
yeah, seriously, how stupid of an idea or person could

Propagandhim

« Reply #42821 on: November 09, 2018, 12:06:51 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-sanders-white-people-uncomfortable-about-voting-for-black-candidates-not-necessarily-racist.79759/page-23#post-14773694
Great post, although I had never heard of the Willie Lynch letter and looked it up. Wikipedia says its a hoax?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lynch_speech
UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL! UNMUTUAL!

The letter purports to be a verbatim account of a short speech given by a slave owner, in which he tells other slave masters that he has discovered the "secret" to controlling black slaves by setting them against one another.

Wait, I thought the "secret" to controlling slaves was the slavery

Drainage

« Reply #42822 on: November 09, 2018, 12:57:24 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/sex-ed-era-judgement-free-zone-for-questions.79920/

:kobeyuck :dayum :oreilly :what :jared :jared :jared

Looks like the kind of thread Amirox used to start to talk sex with all the naive 13 year olds on the forum

benjipwns

« Reply #42823 on: November 09, 2018, 01:02:29 AM »
Could you even begin to imagine if White America had left Tulsa alone what it could've become?

We might have had Atlanta before Atlanta.

Our own mini-Wakanda.

Tulsa Forever

clothedmacuser

« Reply #42824 on: November 09, 2018, 01:15:01 AM »
Yeah, I've abandoned Fortnite. It;s blatant fucking theft of Black Culture. People don't see this is an issue because,m nobody c ares about Black people. Fucking so disappointed with this Industry and how unprogressiveness it is. Why can't Black folk have just fucking thing that's not stolen from them? *sigh*
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14775311

:heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat
sigh

BrokenEchelon

« Reply #42825 on: November 09, 2018, 01:17:34 AM »
DigitalOP should just go back to Africa and try to found Wakanda. Make a place for his people away from the ills of the all powerful white devil.

My favorite part about all of these mental degenerates is that they bitch and moan about diversity day after fucking day. Diversity is literally the cultural appropriation of one culture by others in a giant melting pot, but as soon as "black culture" is touched by anyone other than black people they lose their ever-loving shit over it. THAT'S OURS ONLY. The hypocrisy is astronomical.

Dennis

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #42827 on: November 09, 2018, 01:36:41 AM »
Lol I love that timu claims it was all unintentional

(Ryona)Watch Momiji die as she gets raped by ninjas and monsters in Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
(Ryona)Watch Lara die in brutal ways as she moans erotically in Tomb Raider 2013
(Ryona)Watch Juli Kidman die in many ways as she pants a lot in the 1st The Evil Within DLC

:confused

What the hell are you talking about? Who are you talking to? *goes back to post history in that quote*

You mean the pervy-side of the DOA community? Bitch, I fucking told ya'll about that shit. It's not new news.

I mean shit, just today someone on 4chan was talking about getting DOA6 to put into practice mode to masturbate to. The fanbase is fucking perverted and even Team Ninja knows it (hence the DLC they've released).

So I'm not sure why you're @'ing me, but yeah: Whatever the hell you think I'm "defending" or whatever is all in your mind.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #42828 on: November 09, 2018, 01:46:27 AM »
Words like cultural appropriation, objectifying, and white fragility have no morality assigned to them.  The same way a hammer or a car are not intrinsically made bad or good.  Yet on Era they are short hand insults for bad behavior.

You actually have to explain why an instance of cultural appropriation is bad because it is a morally neutral term.  Simply saying it like an invocation is meaningless.  White fragility and white privilege are not insults, they are sociological terms.  It would be like dismissing a person's thoughts from Uganda by saying "developing nationer," or "peripheral nation member!" 

It's the standard result of taking academic terms and misusing them in order to look smart. 

sigh

benjipwns

clothedmacuser

« Reply #42830 on: November 09, 2018, 01:55:16 AM »
DigitalOP should just go back to Africa and try to found Wakanda. Make a place for his people away from the ills of the all powerful white devil.

My favorite part about all of these mental degenerates is that they bitch and moan about diversity day after fucking day. Diversity is literally the cultural appropriation of one culture by others in a giant melting pot, but as soon as "black culture" is touched by anyone other than black people they lose their ever-loving shit over it. THAT'S OURS ONLY. The hypocrisy is astronomical.

Don't count DigitalOP out.  He has a detailed plan to physically bar Gov. Kemp from taking his seat
https://www.resetera.com/posts/14697979

1. Storm the capital yesterday
2. Organized political protest
2b Petition for the House to investigate this corruption
3. Loud messaging through social media and regular media
4. Physically bar Kemp from entering his seat. Do not allow him to enter the governor's mansion
5. Did I say be loud? Get louder
6. Demand Republicans to offer an new candidate and rerun the election

Because we all know that Governorship works like Marvel:Civil War.  As long as we physically restrain Thanos from closing his fist the powers are mitigated.  But the second Brian Kemp sits on the magical seat he gains all powers of Governor!!!!!!  And don't question if he's doing his part, DigitalOP already said he's emailing people to get something started in Georgia where he doesn't live.

How the fuck old is DigitalOP?
sigh

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #42831 on: November 09, 2018, 02:09:52 AM »
What would make this even worse is Are there even black devs working on Fortnite? I could understand a little if they added some of this stuff in, but if EPIC is primarily a white development company, that makes all this shit even more devious and suspect

DigitalOP is trying to appropriate White Culture/Alex Jones with shit like this  :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

benjipwns

« Reply #42832 on: November 09, 2018, 02:15:01 AM »
I was going to just assume so but I checked. The Governor's Mansion in Georgia, like most of them is generally symbolic. The Governor has his actual office in the capitol building. In some states even those are just symbolic with the actual executive offices being elsewhere. Notably if you ever visit the Michigan Capitol you'll find that in the Governor's office their family photos are turned outward to face the hallway which is where guests on the tour look in from. The executive office of the governor is in a building across the street.

So I fully endorse and back DigitalOp in his fight against all this. We must tear down the phony symbolism and media driven PR of modern politics and return it to a simpler time where it lacked magistracy and reflected its position as a servants office and quarters AND PAY! Where instead of lawsuits and recounts, the contenders for high office battled to the death in front of the entire tribe then got in their flying cars and went back to the sci-fi city, Tulsa Forever!

Propagandhim

« Reply #42833 on: November 09, 2018, 03:50:49 AM »
What would make this even worse is Are there even black devs working on Fortnite? I could understand a little if they added some of this stuff in, but if EPIC is primarily a white development company, that makes all this shit even more devious and suspect

DigitalOP is trying to appropriate White Culture/Alex Jones with shit like this  :lol

So many doorbells to ring.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #42834 on: November 09, 2018, 04:25:43 AM »
DigitalOP is the worst kinds of useful idiots since there's 0% chance he can get that shitty game Fortnite and it's ilk banned. It's kinda hard to support him even if you wanted to.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42835 on: November 09, 2018, 04:40:31 AM »
DigitalOP is the worst kinds of useful idiots since there's 0% chance he can get that shitty game Fortnite and it's ilk banned.

You mean addictive games that revolve around microtransactions that are aimed at kids?

Or are you just talking about shitty games in general.

Bore Expert

« Reply #42836 on: November 09, 2018, 04:52:43 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/off-site-community-discussion-reset-etc-read-op-stay-civil-dont-make-it-personal-keep-it-in-here.1462647/page-113#post-253561470

Dennis they be lying about u

huh? So I would be hiding as an alt...….by using the name Dennis8K and my own avatar.....?

Hiding in plain sight. The perfect crime.

Bire’s Remorse

:success
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #42837 on: November 09, 2018, 05:04:43 AM »
DigitalOP is the worst kinds of useful idiots since there's 0% chance he can get that shitty game Fortnite and it's ilk banned.

You mean addictive games that revolve around microtransactions that are aimed at kids?

hopefully he means any games played by GAMERS

FUCKING GAMERS

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #42838 on: November 09, 2018, 05:14:15 AM »

My reeing is mostly about microtransactions and similar business models. Not that i actually prefer banning games.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #42839 on: November 09, 2018, 05:22:58 AM »

hopefully he means any games played by GAMERS

FUCKING GAMERS

I always buy wired controllers so I can self-flagellate with the cord.