Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901414 times)

agrajag

Re: Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash |OT| That ain't it, chief
« Reply #44040 on: November 17, 2018, 04:40:44 PM »
That Chipotle thread is amazing https://www.resetera.com/threads/chipotle-manager-staff-tells-these-customers-they-have-to-pay-first-lol-up-tweets-change-story.81602/page-9

I like how RedMercury kept trying to join but people shut him out so he just ended up @ing NinjaScooter and saying he's right. 

I've only been to Chipotle once (sorry Yum! Brands, it was years ago, before they started serving ecoli), but I'm pretty sure they didn't hand me the food until I paid. Doesn't that mitigate the whole situation? Make the food, but don't hand it over until an exchange of money occurs?

It sounds like the kids go in, order, and then have big sob story about how they can't afford the food now and the manager either gives them the food or throws it away.  Oh, then they brag about it on twitter.

if that's the case, they should've banned them from the store

Am_I_Anonymous

• And I'm pretty sure fuck you (italics implied)
« Reply #44041 on: November 17, 2018, 04:41:22 PM »
Update: You're not allowed to deny losers food even if they have fucked you over several times before.

I'm not linking it, find it.
YMMV

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #44042 on: November 17, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chipotle-manager-staff-tells-these-customers-they-have-to-pay-first-lol-up-tweets-change-story.81602/page-9#post-15097577

It doesn’t though. Only racists don’t see black people as individuals so this incident can’t muddy the waters for you if you’re not a racist.
What these people did have no baring on any future incidents of racism black people experince.

Only racists don’t see black people as individuals

:thinking :thinking :thinking

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #44043 on: November 17, 2018, 04:43:40 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bill-maher-continuing-to-be-trash-mocks-stan-lees-death-and-gives-absurd-trump-comparison.81630/
Quote from: Dishwalla, post: 15095194, member: 1086
It's an old people thing.  My dad routinely derides Marvel films as glorified kids movies.

Superhero comics are certainly the most profound literature of this century, followed by that one wikipedia article about nazis that I skimmed through. Why are old people always so racist and dumb.  :rage

Dunno about all the REEEEEEEEEEeplies but I'm against Maher on that one. He really came off as out of touch with that article.  Bad form to be saying that shit right after Stan Lee died, but I'm sure he knew that going in and was probably hoping for a "shock jock" style response.

But he talks about people needing to grow up when he's over 60 and still makes childish weed jokes. 
 :cmonson
ど助平

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44044 on: November 17, 2018, 04:45:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chipotle-manager-staff-tells-these-customers-they-have-to-pay-first-lol-up-tweets-change-story.81602/page-9#post-15097577

It doesn’t though. Only racists don’t see black people as individuals so this incident can’t muddy the waters for you if you’re not a racist.
What these people did have no baring on any future incidents of racism black people experince.

Only racists don’t see black people as individuals

:thinking :thinking :thinking

These motherfuckers are the reason my wife and I get sideward glances everywhere we eat. Please tell me why I would spend one second of my life defending them.

DigitalOP: Don't like my answer come get some, cunt.
YMMV

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #44045 on: November 17, 2018, 05:08:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/15099804/

This topic is the perfect microcosm of why black people have to be perfect at all times.

It just takes one negative act by a black person to bring out the "See we told you there is no racism" reactions from people.

Like clockwork

No you fuckwit, there was no racism in THIS INSTANCE. Like wtf, maybe if ya'll stopped screaming racism every time something bad happens to someone who is black, then you wouldn't have folks pointing out that this shit wasn't racism.

You cry wolf long enough, people are just going to stop paying attention.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44046 on: November 17, 2018, 05:12:07 PM »

This topic is the perfect microcosm of why black people have to be perfect at all times.

It just takes one negative act by a black person to bring out the "See we told you there is no racism" reactions from people.

Like clockwork

No you fuckwit, there was no racism in THIS INSTANCE. Like wtf, maybe if ya'll stopped screaming racism every time something bad happens to someone who is black, then you wouldn't have folks pointing out that this shit wasn't racism.

Now I'm gonna flip a bit....depending on where you're at in the country, yes, casual racism in a thing.

Looking at you: Dallas, Orlando, and anywhere in Alabama.
YMMV

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #44047 on: November 17, 2018, 05:14:52 PM »

Like clockwork

Now I'm gonna flip a bit....depending on where you're at in the country, yes, casual racism in a thing.

Looking at you: Dallas, Orlando, and anywhere in Alabama.

Oh I know, but this ain't it.

stufte

« Reply #44048 on: November 17, 2018, 05:16:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/15100018/

I forgot to add that this will also be brought up whenever something similar happens or any situation that involves racism.

"Hey remember those guys at chipotle, maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions and wait for the facts guys!"

"What if this is like that thing at chipotle, where those guys were lying?"

Because one bad act by one minority gives people carte blanche right to label all minorities or doubt their stories just the same.

No one ever tries to discredit a white person's story by referring to a past incident involving a member of his race though. Funny that.

:dead :dead :dead :dead

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44049 on: November 17, 2018, 05:18:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/15100018/

I forgot to add that this will also be brought up whenever something similar happens or any situation that involves racism.

"Hey remember those guys at chipotle, maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions and wait for the facts guys!"

"What if this is like that thing at chipotle, where those guys were lying?"

Because one bad act by one minority gives people carte blanche right to label all minorities or doubt their stories just the same.

No one ever tries to discredit a white person's story by referring to a past incident involving a member of his race though. Funny that.

:dead :dead :dead :dead

X would be beside himself seeing all these testosterone challenged white people having his back, I tell ya.

No wonder less than 60% of able men under 30 get pussy. distinguished mentally-challenged asses.
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44050 on: November 17, 2018, 05:20:51 PM »
No wonder less than 60% of able men under 30 get pussy.

Haha, is that true?

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44051 on: November 17, 2018, 05:21:46 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it. Bitches rather scissor each other then deal with another emotional receptical in their life.
YMMV

stufte

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #44053 on: November 17, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »
Oh shit, Meus Renaissance is a flat earther now.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/15091892

Once a weirdo always a weirdo.
sigh

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44054 on: November 17, 2018, 05:23:22 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it.

Nah, I'm good.

I get it, you just happy you finally fit in somewhere. Well done.
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44055 on: November 17, 2018, 05:25:51 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it.

Nah, I'm good.

I wish I was under 30...  :'(

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44056 on: November 17, 2018, 05:27:40 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it.

Nah, I'm good.

Well then just blame it on the crazy divorced bitches/lack of blue pill game y'all do.

Or better yet, be that dude who ain't got laid in a year saying a bitch don't meet his standards  :rollsafe
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44057 on: November 17, 2018, 05:29:23 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it.

Nah, I'm good.

Well then just blame it on the crazy divorced bitches/lack of blue pill game y'all do.

Or better yet, be that dude who ain't got laid in a year saying a bitch don't meet his standards  :rollsafe

I'm so glad I haven't had to do the dating game since I was 20. Shit sounds horrific to even attempt these days.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #44058 on: November 17, 2018, 05:30:58 PM »
in some ways it's better because first base is drunk sex and home run is sixty nineing on molly in her college dorm while her friends instagram it
每天生气

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44059 on: November 17, 2018, 05:32:53 PM »
in some ways it's better because first base is drunk sex and home run is sixty nineing on molly in her college dorm while her friends instagram it

Says a career .173 hitter. Shut up...
YMMV

Jansen

« Reply #44060 on: November 17, 2018, 05:34:04 PM »
Pmichael
User Banned (Permanent): Concern trolling, derailing thread. Long history of infractions.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/15097417/

I'm honestly surprised he lasted a year

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #44061 on: November 17, 2018, 05:34:44 PM »
Not to be a meanie but if the relationship thread is any indication, most of the dating "nightmare" is fixable with some minor personality and attitude adjustment, imo.

shosta

« Reply #44062 on: November 17, 2018, 05:34:58 PM »
the fact that misspelling hurt as "hirt" was even possible is reason enough for a permaban
每天生气

counterhit

« Reply #44063 on: November 17, 2018, 05:35:35 PM »
Discrediting people because the actions of their race is horrific. You have to judge each person as individuals with post counts.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44064 on: November 17, 2018, 05:35:52 PM »
Not to be a meanie but if the relationship thread is any indication, most of the dating "nightmare" is fixable with some minor personality and attitude adjustment, imo.

If they knew who it was they wouldn't be banning him, ironically enough.
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44065 on: November 17, 2018, 05:37:21 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it.

Nah, I'm good.

I'm so glad I haven't had to do the dating game since I was 20. Shit sounds horrific to even attempt these days.

Ah so you saying you lack drive and are happy having the exact same sex you had 20 years ago with a chubbier female? Fantastic. Either way you lose, as usual.

There are no high-fives for being a giant c-u-c-k either, nerd.
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44066 on: November 17, 2018, 05:40:37 PM »
 :ltg :ltg :ltg

I'm pretty sure fuck you

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44067 on: November 17, 2018, 05:41:29 PM »
:ltg :ltg :ltg

:ohyeah

No worries you still out rank 98% of bore who aint never gonna be worth enough to have a serious girl.
YMMV

shosta

« Reply #44068 on: November 17, 2018, 05:42:50 PM »
Kinda miss samfish talking about his sexy filipina wife in this thread
每天生气

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44069 on: November 17, 2018, 05:44:10 PM »
Kinda miss samfish talking about his sexy filipina wife in this thread

Ain't nobody bragging about their wife unless she sitting behind them. Nobody.

He lying your honor..

But then again it cost my ass about 250k to get my wife, it probably only cost him shipping and handling.....
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44070 on: November 17, 2018, 05:45:23 PM »
Why u so stingy with that like button A_I_A? I've liked a ton of your posts. I bet you don't even tip.

Jansen

« Reply #44071 on: November 17, 2018, 05:45:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/15066293/

Quote from: Deleted member 8106, post: 15066293, member: 8106
I want to post this because I have already asked the account deletion from ResetEra. I just deleted the account on Metacouncil too, because after a post I did I was accused of complaining, moaning etc. when I simply expressed my opinion. If you remember on Neogaft I always used Steamgift as a way to give my games, or ModBot since it was an option too, and the same thing I did on Era, usually giving trash keys or low value bundle spares in the wild in this thread or the other.
But when you express your opinion and you see people making group against you and suddenly you are now the bad guy...well, that's it honestly, it's enough.

Lucklily what I wrote it's on Metacouncil too, unedited, so people are free to judge and decide what they want, think what they want etc.

I'll leave Resetera for the same reason, because in my opinion is a place much worse than GAF was ever was. When you need to ignore half the threads in gaming because people are complaining (for real) for non-existing thing, when almost every thread has a mod disclaimer in the beginning, you realize what Resetera is it's totally different from wha he was supposed to be. So, that's it.

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44072 on: November 17, 2018, 05:47:54 PM »
Why u so stingy with that like button A_I_A? I've liked a ton of your posts. I bet you don't even tip.

Consider yourself blessed, I normally save those for Benji, PD, and Esch (rip)
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44073 on: November 17, 2018, 05:49:16 PM »

Consider yourself blessed, I normally save those for Benji, PD, and Esch (rip)

:aah

Polari

• Hello darkness my old friend I come to talk to you again
« Reply #44074 on: November 17, 2018, 05:49:41 PM »

Someone post these in that Chipotle thread. :doge

tummyfat

« Reply #44075 on: November 17, 2018, 05:49:44 PM »
Sounds like he’s a better fit on alt right Steam-Era and not progressive, inclusive PC Gaming Era

That Chipotle thread is amazing. Call a scamming Somalian a scammer and get fired for it, and then Era defends your firing and calls you racist

Raist

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44077 on: November 17, 2018, 05:51:44 PM »
Sounds like he’s a better fit on alt right Steam-Era and not progressive, inclusive PC Gaming Era

That Chipotle thread is amazing. Call a scamming Somalian a scammer and get fired for it, and then Era defends your firing and calls you racist

Clearly she should have just relented and averted her eyes as he robbed her for the 30th time....

Know how I know none of those niccas own shit? That's how.
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44078 on: November 17, 2018, 05:52:28 PM »

Haha, is that true?

Google it. Bitches rather scissor each other then deal with another emotional receptical in their life.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bitches+rather+scissor+each+other+then+deal+with+another+emotional+receptical+in+their+life.

First hit:

Things Abusers Say and Do to Gain Power Over You

:kobeyuck

Am_I_Anonymous

YMMV

« Reply #44080 on: November 17, 2018, 05:55:19 PM »

Raist

« Reply #44081 on: November 17, 2018, 05:55:21 PM »

Haha, is that true?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Bitches+rather+scissor+each+other+then+deal+with+another+emotional+receptical+in+their+life.

First hit:

First hit for me: http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/MPoem/mass_poem.cgi

Clearly, your search history got you :snob

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44082 on: November 17, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

Someone post these in that Chipotle thread. :doge

he dindu nuffin

Your nose dindu what it's supposed to if you catch these hands you pasty ass white Smurf.
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44083 on: November 17, 2018, 06:04:50 PM »

Haha, is that true?

First hit:

First hit for me: http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/MPoem/mass_poem.cgi

Clearly, your search history got you :snob

hah, maybe. I WAS searching a few months ago about signs of mental abuse and manipulation...

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44084 on: November 17, 2018, 06:05:34 PM »
Cuckin' like a mofucker. Knew it.
YMMV

stufte

« Reply #44085 on: November 17, 2018, 06:08:55 PM »

yah, not for myself yo.

shosta

« Reply #44087 on: November 17, 2018, 06:09:32 PM »
yah, not for myself yo.
for your wife?
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #44088 on: November 17, 2018, 06:10:34 PM »
My brother. I think his wife is mentally and emotionally abusing him. It's an odd situation. :|

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44089 on: November 17, 2018, 06:11:29 PM »

yah, not for myself yo.

Wife "Goddamnit Brandon if you don't wash these fucking dishes I'm gonna go spin around AiA's dick like the tilt-a-whirl again"

Stufte "on it dear, your bunion seems to have regressed today"

Stufte *googles mental abuse
YMMV

Am_I_Anonymous

« Reply #44090 on: November 17, 2018, 06:16:23 PM »
No worries stufte.

Mrs AiA "Why the fuck none of you done these dishes?"

AiA "I was gonna...."

Mrs AiA "You was gonna catch a heel to your thick ass head nicca, all you gotta do is load this shit and push start...shit, I swear lord Jesus why you do this to me?"

AiA *googles mental abuse

https://m.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 06:22:33 PM by Am_I_Anonymous »
YMMV

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #44093 on: November 17, 2018, 06:59:37 PM »
She losing her job was indeed the great bad that happened in this case.

Is it though?

Because if I'm the district manager and I'm watching this footage...even outside of the potential racism I'm seeing a store completely amuck. I see staff laughing at and/or directly engaging the problem customers, and I see a manager completely freestyling policy and then shying away once she's lost control. These boys are liars, that's established. But people steal from busy fast food restaurants all the time! Chaotic shit happens all the time, and as a manager you have to be ready to assume control of the situation and, you know, manage it. So if I'm her boss looking at this, the thing I'm ultimately thinking is, "Ok, so, the next time some rowdy customers come in and try to pull a fast one, and there will be a next time, is this what you're going to do?"

https://www.resetera.com/posts/15099126/

:foodcourt
Fish<

stufte

« Reply #44094 on: November 17, 2018, 07:05:23 PM »
Royalan working hard to keep the hate train on track.

tummyfat

« Reply #44096 on: November 17, 2018, 07:08:35 PM »
It's amazing they are defending some kids who have been ripping off the same Chipotle's for actual years because the alternative is to not be a woke ally, surrender to racist stereotypes and allow Trump to win.

Averon

« Reply #44097 on: November 17, 2018, 07:10:27 PM »
Royalan's putting in the work in that thread. It's as if he's desperate for the initial accusation of racism to be true.

stufte

« Reply #44098 on: November 17, 2018, 07:10:42 PM »

:success

PogiJones

« Reply #44099 on: November 17, 2018, 07:11:17 PM »
Tbf, criticizing the manager isn't the same as defending the thieves.