Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5901882 times)

Jansen

Wtf is catscatscats posting about

Switters

Where are the fucking links!? How did Kirblob get so fast? Why is he fast?

Here's a link. See it's easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v6rUNvY3Qc
troll

Bananas

agrajag

That makes no sense since they are in the age of consent. The lolicon artstlye does makes them look younger but they are not. And if you now try to to ague that this is all a facade? Just a while ago it was totally normal to get Hentai game featuring 10-12 boys and girls (and yes this was their real age in Japan) So no these Artists do not need to hide anything.

Even if this mysterious loli elf is over 500 years old.

PS: I had to show my ID for buying beer which is allowed at 16 in Germany until I was 24 and got grey hair. People can look vey coung even through they are not in real life as well.

:expert :jared :gamer

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Very coung.
©@©™

marrec

Very coung.

Me and my GF get carded all the damn time because she looks like a teenager and I look like a 45 year old man.

I once ordered a beer for me and her while she was in the bathroom with no problems only to have the waiter card us when she got back...

very very coung

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

This is what happens when you post on ree too much.
You probably spend more time on Era than I do. And you need to check the status of current GAF to understand why sarcasm is hard to get:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-punisher-goes-woke.1470688/

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-conditions-of-the-most-progressive-and-inclusive-states-cities-are-horrible.1470221/page-6

Quote from: JordanN, post: 253698081, member: 102402
Europeans colonized all corners of the globe. Would they have done that if there was something in the water that would make them sick?

Anywhere Europeans lived on earth, their IQ's never matched the natives. It always remained the same as if they were still in Europe.

While environment is always a factor, genetics has constantly shown that patterns exclusively exist on racial lines.

By the way, it's interesting that Asians represent the highest U.S incomes, despite upper management being mostly White.

However, they still represent the majority of tech jobs.

EXCUSE ME EXCUSE ME

We found the IQ weirdo FIRST.
🤴

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
This is true, however we cannot allow the slow decline of rural communities to continue unabated. Given the realities of constitutional limitations the political consequences of a further radicalized rural America are too severe. What do you suggest be done?
Who says we can't? What radicalized them was Fox News, not economic anxiety.

Less people living and growing up in those radicalized places sure seems good to me.
They've been prime targets for radicalization for decades, long before Fox News even existed. And as we're seeing with Donald Trump it's getting worse, not better.

I very much agree with this, less people growing up in toxic communities is a fantastic thing. However, as we've seen those that remain will become more and more radicalized and detached from reality. And due to the structure of the Senate they will continue to wield undue amounts of power.

Can the US survive this imbalance? Personally, I'm not convinced it can.

I haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm waiting for someone to suggest cleansing the rural areas for political purposes. Basically reverse Mao, forcing everyone to move to LA.
每天生气

shosta

Constitutional Convention to redo the Constitution to match the needs of the 21st century (and add a provision to have a mandatory CC every 75 years).
The ensuing Constitutional crisis (as LegendOfJoe refers to) will provide the necessary spark for Constitutional reform. There is no other way that I can see towards fixing the flaws of the Constitution short of some cockamamie scheme to strategically move millions of Democratic loyalists out to states to swing them.

I'm just going to go ahead and apply benji's theory of mind here that many people posting hot takes about a current situation unfolding over a couple of decades simply don't know any history at all and see the present era as an unprecedented, novel event. I love how the responses in this thread vary from "great, fuck the rednecks!" to "we can't afford to let them radicalize :brazilcry REWRITE THE CONSTITUTION SO THEY HAVE NO ENFRANCHISEMENT" to "this is horrible, we have to put a high speed rail in Cave Junction, Oregon!" :lol
每天生气

SmokyDave

lol get that with my wife

Rarely alone, but occasionally I do.   Only if I'm freshly clean shaven.
Scrolling up the page and seeing this post without any context fucking cracked me up.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
I haven't finished this thread yet, but I'm waiting for someone to suggest cleansing the rural areas for political purposes. Basically reverse Mao, forcing everyone to move to LA.

Can the US survive this imbalance? Personally, I'm not convinced it can.

I like how "the US" is a stand-in for "the US if my personal worldview was the only dominant one"
Uncle

shosta

Quote from: kirblar
Had you seen Noah Smith's thread (and the follow up pointing out the same behavior from the depression era) on disappointed college graduates and the resurgence of left-leaning/leftists views? (and how they interact/alter the trajectory) It kinda goes along with this.
Is this a twitter thread or a thread on Era?
right, kirblar, normal people don't know random twitter pundits :lol

I'm not surprised though. The struggle of urban ineqeuality is the foundation of intellectual class consciousness. Dostoevsky figured it out 200 years ago.
Ok, is samoyed a bonafide leninist? Because my pravda jokes from the other day are starting to feel too on the nose.
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND

Excuse me, but I have spent the last decade doing just that. Its time we declare Ohio a National Park and give everyone 60 day notices to get the fuck out.

If they want to stay, they can apply for a job as a park ranger.

And samoyed is legitimately one of three quality posters on Era, so shut your mouth.

Me and my GF get carded all the damn time because she looks like a teenager and I look like a 45 year old man.

Pics?
:O

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Constitutional Convention to redo the Constitution to match the needs of the 21st century (and add a provision to have a mandatory CC every 75 years).
The ensuing Constitutional crisis (as LegendOfJoe refers to) will provide the necessary spark for Constitutional reform. There is no other way that I can see towards fixing the flaws of the Constitution short of some cockamamie scheme to strategically move millions of Democratic loyalists out to states to swing them.

I'm just going to go ahead and apply benji's theory of mind here that many people posting hot takes about a current situation unfolding over a couple of decades simply don't know any history at all and see the present era as an unprecedented, novel event. I love how the responses in this thread vary from "great, fuck the rednecks!" to "we can't afford to let them radicalize :brazilcry REWRITE THE CONSTITUTION SO THEY HAVE NO ENFRANCHISEMENT" to "this is horrible, we have to put a high speed rail in Cave Junction, Oregon!" :lol

The awersome thing about a Constitutional Convention is that no one knows for sure what would happen if one was called, and there's no limit on what could be proposed. Let's roll the dice, baby!
©@©™

shosta

The awersome thing about a Constitutional Convention is that no one knows for sure what would happen if one was called, and there's no limit on what could be proposed. Let's roll the dice, baby!
We should have done it after 2016 when the Republicans had almost enough state trifectas to change the constitution!

每天生气

marrec

Pics?

Eh, I'm hesitant to share a pic of my GF cause of the seedy individuals...

I'm doing a reverse image search right now to see if Benji can dox her

james

Breaking:

We have live footage of shosta running away from the facts related to Resetera dot com poster Samoyed.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

"Cool we're having a constitutional convention and a new Democratic President, We will fix our country, destroy the electoral college and end this Trump nightmare"  :smug

"LOL Trump thinks anyone will listen to his proposals for the Constitution"  :rofl

"Max Boot is right Instagram followers and Facebook likes don't write constitutions AOC"  :teehee

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO OUR CONSTITUTION" :cat
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
This is such a common sentiment on ResetERA.com it's almost troubling in a "quality of our institutions" way not a "these people are dangerous" way.

Reasons as to why a child would become a Nazi after watching a PewDiePie video are irrelevant, they simply will become so because they have seen it. The anxieties that Fox News or Donald Trump plays into are irrelevant, and probably don't actually exist or if they do they're just an excuse, the mere fact of listening to it distorts the mind and makes one believe in the GOP-BernieBro agenda. A female showing too much naked cleavage turns men into incel rapists. So on and so on.

Not to mention any contact with carriers of dangerous ideas, even if in an unrelated context, makes you also a carrier of those ideas and doomed permanently. Apologies, acts of redemption, etc. are really just plots to get back into the right side of history and spread the toxic masculinity constructs to undermine the effort.

And it really kinda shows how frightened they are at the fragility of their coalitions position. That you need to keep everything verboten away lest "good people turn cruel." Like how the Russian ads stole the election for Trump by infecting Hillary voters and only Hillary voters, convincing them to either stay home or switch to Trump.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Collectivists don't view people as individuals but as simply parts of collectives they happen to belong to? :doge
[close]

ashep

https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-stepping-down-from-hosting-the-oscars-kevin-hart-set-to-appear-on-ellen.91180/page-9#post-16669206

He couldn't even fucking fake wanting to be an ally.
How can he pretend to be sorry then say he doesn't want to be an ally?

Like, it doesn't mean you have to take a job being pro lgbt just openly defend them yet apparently that's not hat he wants.

Fuck him.
Lmao for real, like somebody asked him to be a doctor

IT'S NOT MY LIFE GOAL

Oh this is super weird. Era tells me there's no such thing as an ally and people who call themselves that are suspect, but it sure looks like they're now roasting Kevin Hart for not wanting to be one.

:huh

shosta

Ok benji, but counter-argument, you don't think Resetera radicalizes people with its carrot and stick conditioning and the long term attrition of intellectual variety?
每天生气

benjipwns

"The bulk of the United States is racist bigoted alt-right idiots who are easily swayed by social media/YouTube Recommendations and will do anything to maintain white supremacy and male dominance." -> "We should have them rewrite the Constitution."

marrec

This is such a common sentiment on ResetERA.com it's almost troubling in a "quality of our institutions" way not a "these people are dangerous" way.

Reasons as to why a child would become a Nazi after watching a PewDiePie video are irrelevant, they simply will become so because they have seen it. The anxieties that Fox News or Donald Trump plays into are irrelevant, and probably don't actually exist or if they do they're just an excuse, the mere fact of listening to it distorts the mind and makes one believe in the GOP-BernieBro agenda. A female showing too much naked cleavage turns men into incel rapists. So on and so on.

Not to mention any contact with carriers of dangerous ideas, even if in an unrelated context, makes you also a carrier of those ideas and doomed permanently. Apologies, acts of redemption, etc. are really just plots to get back into the right side of history and spread the toxic masculinity constructs to undermine the effort.

And it really kinda shows how frightened they are at the fragility of their coalitions position. That you need to keep everything verboten away lest "good people turn cruel." Like how the Russian ads stole the election for Trump by infecting Hillary voters and only Hillary voters, convincing them to either stay home or switch to Trump.

Collectivists don't view people as individuals but as simply parts of collectives they happen to belong to? :doge
[close]

It is all rather conspiratorial isn't it? The same kind of flaws in logic needed to believe in some grand conspiracy are needed to believe that Fox News is somehow to blame for the continuation of racism in America.

benjipwns

It is all rather conspiratorial isn't it? The same kind of flaws in logic needed to believe in some grand conspiracy are needed to believe that Fox News is somehow to blame for the continuation of racism in America.

jorma

marrec annihilated

marrec

My dignity may have been destroyed but at least I still have my sanity

nachobro

• Live Más
My dignity may have been destroyed but at least I still have my sanity
debatable, you're still posting here

benjipwns

Some of their "solutions" also seem odd considering I'm constantly reading on ResetERA.com about how there's only about a decade or so before the planet is dead and there's no hope.

james

Ok benji, but counter-argument, you don't think Resetera radicalizes people with its carrot and stick conditioning and the long term attrition of intellectual variety?

Is that what they taught you in moderator orientation?

benjipwns

A less scrupulous individual might suggest that they merely want to spend their increasingly few remaining days seeing someone hurting the people who are supposed to be hurting. :thinking

:teehee
[close]

ashep

That thread about Rosario Dawson dating Corey Booker is a trip. The level of discourse on era is on another level.

Boredfrom

Is less radicalizing and more getting inhibitions off. Is less PS4’s Mr Negative and more Doc Ock with little less brain damage.

marrec

That thread about Rosario Dawson dating Corey Booker is a trip. The level of discourse on era is on another level.
The "I saw her shaved genitalia" post is like...

maybe ERA does hate women?

agrajag

definite downgrade from Eric Andre

james

Everybody knows Corey is gay right?

marrec

The "I saw her shaved genitalia" post is like...

maybe ERA does hate women?

I almost asked what movie.

But I'm good at not getting banned at era.

I mean, you just gotta google "rosario dawson shaved genitalia" bingo bango

shosta

Which part is the bingo, and which part is the bango?
每天生气

marrec

It was a social experiment I'll have you know

agrajag

thanks for spoiling the movie for me marrec  ::)

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Of course the well documented transphobe marrec would be intensely looking at genetalia.
que

VomKriege

• Do the moron

"He's running !"

"Ding ding ding"

Actual administrator quote
[close]
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Is she not a leftist anymore? She was a big-time Bernie supporter back in 2016, think she came on TYT some and was very vocal in general? Nothing against Booker, I'm sure he's a nice guy and he's a smart dude, but his politics... aren't Bernie's politics. Kind of an odd couple.

:derp
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Baby, it's not gonna work. You're a BernieBro and I'm a HillaryShill. Also, I’m more a landing strip guy.
©@©™

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
anyone else looking forward to Trump's address just for the REE thread's hot takes?

Boredfrom

https://www.resetera.com/threads/teenagers-don-blackface-and-hand-out-gifts-to-children-in-parade-in-spain.92172/

Why even bother in give some context:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_Magi

It could be a interesting conversation given that I also think blackface is wrong in general but Reee is “fuck all of you”.

james

I once knew a girl who liked Bernie. She was nice enough - the helpful type, you know. Always looking out for me.

Of course, Resetera educated me on the danger of Berniebros, and how they're really all out to destroy the Democratic party for their own games.

So obviously I told her we couldn't talk anymore and I was cancelling my Christmas travel plans.

I do miss my mother sometimes, but with our country at stake, some things are just more important, you know?

Boredfrom

anyone else looking forward to Trump's address just for the REE thread's hot takes?

Dumb and Dumber.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
https://www.resetera.com/threads/teenagers-don-blackface-and-hand-out-gifts-to-children-in-parade-in-spain.92172/

It could be a interesting conversation given that I also think blackface is wrong in general but Reee is “fuck all of you”.

"Black people handing out toys to children is an offensive stereotype!!!"

:rage

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
Isn't REEE going to protest Trump by not watching the address?

I mean, Yikes if they do watch it. Bad optics.
que

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.

"Black people handing out toys to children is an offensive stereotype!!!"

:rage
The first toy is free. That's how they get ya!
que

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Isn't REEE going to protest Trump by not watching the address?

I mean, Yikes if they do watch it. Bad optics.

Is there a Wresslin event tonight?
©@©™

benjipwns

:exxy

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
"The bulk of the United States is racist bigoted alt-right idiots who are easily swayed by social media/YouTube Recommendations and will do anything to maintain white supremacy and male dominance." -> "We should have them rewrite the Constitution."

"The bulk of the Police Forces in the United States are racist bigoted alt-right pieces of shit who want to kill minorities with impunity." -> "They should be the only ones allowed to have guns."

benjipwns

Wait, I've got a better one.
I'll be reading the released speech rather than wait for him to read it out loud. :snob

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Maybe he's going to announce you guys finally got Bin Laden, the real one this time. Would be awesome if it was a live televised suicide though. God those used to be the best.

Boredfrom

Wow, have never seen that many people in black face. How is it even possible to have that many people and not have MOST of them go, "No really, this is SUPER rascist?"

I mean, I agree is racist but is not exactly something you are going to kill with trying to guilt trip clueless Spaniards...

BisMarckie

Always knew Gordon Ramsay was a piece of shit.... WOW

:rofl

james

The hot takes will be tempered.

They're saving all their outrage for Bernie's statement.

Edit: jesus christ I watched Kitchen Nightmares once, Im shaking

Jansen

I've watched every Gordon Ramsay show my life is in ruins I can't stop crying knowing I supported a monster