Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 6059502 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: The Other Forums Thread for Other Forums
« Reply #8880 on: May 17, 2018, 02:30:29 PM »
beer preference is entirely subjective :bolo
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #8881 on: May 17, 2018, 02:32:44 PM »
that's Mr. Gundam, actually.
每天生气

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #8882 on: May 17, 2018, 02:33:08 PM »
Belgian beers are so overrated.

Probably my favorite European brewing country. Saisons, trappist style, lambic, all good...
^_^

Propagandhim

« Reply #8883 on: May 17, 2018, 02:34:33 PM »
I unironically love Bud Light Lime.  Don't @ me

shosta

« Reply #8884 on: May 17, 2018, 02:40:32 PM »
You just discredited yourself. Lactose is only for milk stouts.
 :comeon
每天生气

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Drainage

« Reply #8886 on: May 17, 2018, 02:59:26 PM »
kotaku being shady hacks? Who could have seen that coming?

When Schreier was doing an AMA with Evolore on Kotaku, people were asking about Amir0x and grabbing a girls ass in spain and the olimario shit and Schreier ignored it all because he didnt want to lose his favoured position on gaf

Imagine helping to gloss over this shit to hawk your video game book on gaf

I can imagine most people glossing over something as stupid as the bar ass grabbing anecdote to sell a book. What you shouldn’t do is go full SJW at the same time.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8887 on: May 17, 2018, 03:06:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anne-franks-dirty-jokes-found-in-hidden-diary-pages.43198/

Problematic af

I don't know what to think about this. This was private, intimate writing and was never meant to be published...
©@©™

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
:O

shosta

« Reply #8889 on: May 17, 2018, 03:07:29 PM »
I don't know what to think about this. This was private, intimate writing and was never meant to be published...
if we never published anything private that belongs to the dead, we wouldn't have any of Emily Dickinson's poetry at all.
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #8890 on: May 17, 2018, 03:12:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anne-franks-dirty-jokes-found-in-hidden-diary-pages.43198/

Problematic af
I see people mentioning the museum. Although it is an historic location, there's really not much to see there.
The building is mostly empty with a few cases with war memorabilia. The most powerful one being the wall with the registration books of a concentration camp plastered to it.

There a few screens that show occupied Holland at that time and talk you through the history of Anne and the German occupation / Holocaust in general.
The actual 'achterhuis' the place where Anne hid with her family is a largely empty room with only a few personal effects and a bed.

If you happen to be in Amsterdam do visit, but it's not really one of the must sees tbh. You're better off spending time at the Rijksmuseum.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Boredfrom

« Reply #8892 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:01 PM »

Problematic af

That was good, but probably better than excelsiorcief saying she is excited to read dirty jokes from a death teeneger.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8893 on: May 17, 2018, 03:24:02 PM »
That Black Panther : Overrated ? thread seem crazy good.

It was mediocre but culturally significant.
Nitpicking on the whole trial by combat thing is racist because GoT is not under the same scrutiny.

And that's just reading it for 60 seconds.
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #8894 on: May 17, 2018, 03:28:40 PM »

Problematic af

That was good, but probably better than excelsiorcief saying she is excited to read dirty jokes from a death teeneger.

God, I wish she had thrown out some transphobic dave chapelle jokes.

Boredfrom

« Reply #8895 on: May 17, 2018, 03:32:33 PM »
That Black Panther : Overrated ? thread seem crazy good.

It was mediocre but culturally significant.
Nitpicking on the whole trial by combat thing is racist because GoT is not under the same scrutiny.

And that's just reading it for 60 seconds.

Is not the whole point that the GoT world is a pretty fucked up world to live precisly because the medieval culture?

Switters

« Reply #8896 on: May 17, 2018, 03:39:13 PM »
Where's the adaptive controller for INSANE or CRAZY people?
troll

agrajag

« Reply #8897 on: May 17, 2018, 04:22:51 PM »
I was talking about last time you dolt, since you brought it up and have the fucking nerve to put my title in quotations. You put some respeck on my name boy

Have they taught you not to press down on the burgers after flipping them?

No, but your mom taught me how to press my dick down her throat.

nudemacusers

« Reply #8898 on: May 17, 2018, 04:32:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/deputy-vilified-for-staying-outside-during-parkland-massacre-gets-100-000-annual-pension.43163/

Anti wiener pro capitalist resetera strikes again! This from the same place that was okay with a dude laying around smoking weed all day on the governments dime.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Bore Expert

« Reply #8899 on: May 17, 2018, 04:37:13 PM »

Problematic af

Just like the beseda private messages.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #8900 on: May 17, 2018, 04:39:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/find-at-least-4-things-wrong-with-this-gq-cover.43225/

The most recent and most literal example of re being humorless :lol

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #8902 on: May 17, 2018, 04:47:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/8037555/
Not really. Just the usual glam light.
I dont like it.

:lol

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #8903 on: May 17, 2018, 04:49:26 PM »
I was talking about last time you dolt, since you brought it up and have the fucking nerve to put my title in quotations. You put some respeck on my name boy

Have they taught you not to press down on the burgers after flipping them?

No, but your mom taught me how to press my dick down her throat.

:badass
:O

Jansen

Boredfrom

« Reply #8905 on: May 17, 2018, 05:13:37 PM »
From the Lando (he is bi) thread;

The rest of the world to catch up presumably. Too much money to be made in places with medieval world views to go all the way with it.

Baby steps. Sigh.

:doge

Boredfrom

« Reply #8906 on: May 17, 2018, 05:18:55 PM »

The rest of the world to catch up presumably. Too much money to be made in places with medieval world views to go all the way with it.

Baby steps. Sigh.

What's the problem with that comment?  It's pretty accurate.

The people furious that Lando isn't giving BJs on screen are the silly ones.

Is more like demanding that a globalist mega corporation to not make money from developing markets while having a huge contempt for these countries.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #8907 on: May 17, 2018, 05:20:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-who-faced-20-years-in-prison-is-sentenced-to-2-years-for-violent-outburst-on-an-airplane.43199/#post-8031575

"I know it too well. There's actually a guy on RE who conned me and another guy out of, like, a grand total, among other fucked up shit. But I had to rescind my accusations because of fear; he's much more liked than me among the relevant people and a lot of them would probably believe anything he says. He refuses to even acknowledge that he did anything wrong and keeps harrassing the other guy for things like not being into hyper fat (the guy in question LOVES that shit....) and blocking doesnt work because he just sends his army of friends after you."

I wonder who he is referring to.
Oi Oi

Boredfrom

« Reply #8908 on: May 17, 2018, 05:23:21 PM »
Is more like demanding that a globalist mega corporation to not make money from developing markets while having a huge contempt for these countries.

I saw it more as just explaining the realities of the situation;  saying "baby steps" doesn't indicate to me they are demanding more right now.

So why the “medieval”  and the “sigh”?

Boredfrom

« Reply #8909 on: May 17, 2018, 05:28:24 PM »

I saw it more as just explaining the realities of the situation;  saying "baby steps" doesn't indicate to me they are demanding more right now.

So why the “medieval”  and the “sigh”?

They think that homophobic cultures are archaic (medieval), and wish that would change (sigh)?  While the "baby steps" indicates they still appreciate the gesture from Disney; as opposed to the "Fuck these execs" types.

So a pro globalist post in a forum that defends stuff like Bukas?

agrajag

« Reply #8910 on: May 17, 2018, 05:30:30 PM »
riotous are you the Reeee whisperer?

nudemacusers

« Reply #8911 on: May 17, 2018, 05:35:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/man-who-faced-20-years-in-prison-is-sentenced-to-2-years-for-violent-outburst-on-an-airplane.43199/#post-8031575

"I know it too well. There's actually a guy on RE who conned me and another guy out of, like, a grand total, among other fucked up shit. But I had to rescind my accusations because of fear; he's much more liked than me among the relevant people and a lot of them would probably believe anything he says. He refuses to even acknowledge that he did anything wrong and keeps harrassing the other guy for things like not being into hyper fat (the guy in question LOVES that shit....) and blocking doesnt work because he just sends his army of friends after you."

Don’t care about some dork getting bilked out of money. What I do care about is knowing what “being into hyper fat” means.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #8912 on: May 17, 2018, 05:40:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/8037664/

When will the open spoilers end?

Jansen

« Reply #8913 on: May 17, 2018, 05:42:41 PM »

where is that post you quoted at

nm https://www.resetera.com/posts/8032239/

Boredfrom

« Reply #8914 on: May 17, 2018, 05:43:35 PM »
So a pro globalist post in a forum that defends stuff like Bukas?

I don't know that posters political leanings or thoughts on globalism are.

agrajag: yes

“Is because those medieval countries that we cannot see a Star Wars film were Lando kiss a man from Disney”

Drainage

« Reply #8915 on: May 17, 2018, 05:47:03 PM »
 https://www.resetera.com/threads/nfl-linebackers-accuser-testifies-at-preliminary-hearing-she-lied-about-domestic-violence-incident.43230/
Quote from: JCizzle
I'm really torn about this. She claims that she lied and did the same thing to another ex to ruin them a few years ago. On the other hand, why the heck admit this in court? Is it wrong to think he might be paying her off to get her to say this? Fuck all of this.
Not a lot of activity in this thread (surprise!) but at least JCizzle is still fighting the good fight.

Boredfrom

« Reply #8916 on: May 17, 2018, 06:15:53 PM »
“Is because those medieval countries that we cannot see a Star Wars film were Lando kiss a man from Disney”

And their thoughts on burkas?  (I assume that's what you meant by Bukas)

You really don’t see anything wrong with “why can’t this poor backwards  countries be more in line with US centric politics to accept A bisexual Lando in a film made by a mega corporation”

Boredfrom

« Reply #8917 on: May 17, 2018, 06:21:04 PM »

And their thoughts on burkas?  (I assume that's what you meant by Bukas)

You really don’t see anything wrong with “why can’t this poor backwards  countries be more in line with US centric politics to accept A bisexual Lando in a film made by a mega corporation”

No?

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #8918 on: May 17, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »

Demi, with Benji's 40359 alts being the "army of friends".

Jansen

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8920 on: May 17, 2018, 06:57:41 PM »

Baby steps. Sigh.

What's the problem with that comment?  It's pretty accurate.

The people furious that Lando isn't giving BJs on screen are the silly ones.

Well, they missed out on the opportunity to cast Shaka in the role of Lando.
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #8921 on: May 17, 2018, 06:59:11 PM »
I suspect that the people worry about Bi Lando being a spoiler are the people giving the production the benefit of doubt that they were talking about the character sexuality because was important for the plot of the film an not a “Dumbledore is gay, I swear” bait.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8924 on: May 17, 2018, 07:24:29 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anyone-want-to-explain-how-mentioning-a-characters-sexuality-in-a-thread-title-is-a-spoiler.43268

https://www.resetera.com/posts/8042385/

Quote from: MiraculousSwidge, post: 8042385, member: 32
because straight people

:confused

Probably could be pasted in half of the off topic threads and accepted as a valid answer.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8925 on: May 17, 2018, 07:27:27 PM »

Don’t care about some dork getting bilked out of money. What I do care about is knowing what “being into hyper fat” means.

The Japanese artistic movement of Superflat maybe ?
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8926 on: May 17, 2018, 07:37:36 PM »
Get ready to DEMOLISH Drumpf with The Onion's new site, ResistanceHole

https://www.resetera.com/threads/get-ready-to-demolish-drumpf-with-the-onions-new-site-resistancehole.41416/#post-7724046

Is this spinoff also run by a hillary donor? Haim Saban I mean.

User Banned (Permanent): Long history of infractions, including continued misrepresentation of political theories, defending the sexualisation of minors, as well as victim blaming and downplaying sexual assault multiple times.

I mean I don't doubt it but it's such a weird post to choose as the straw to break the camel's back. Is this "misrepresentation of political theories" ? Or the conspiracy theory antisemitic tones ?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:42:56 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Drainage

« Reply #8927 on: May 17, 2018, 07:50:50 PM »
Get ready to DEMOLISH Drumpf with The Onion's new site, ResistanceHole

https://www.resetera.com/threads/get-ready-to-demolish-drumpf-with-the-onions-new-site-resistancehole.41416/#post-7724046

Is this spinoff also run by a hillary donor? Haim Saban I mean.

User Banned (Permanent): Long history of infractions, including continued misrepresentation of political theories, defending the sexualisation of minors, as well as victim blaming and downplaying sexual assault multiple times.

I mean I don't doubt it but it's such a weird post to choose as the straw to break the camel's back. Is this "misrepresentation of political theories" ? Or the conspiracy theory antisemitic tones ?

Kinda fucked up that when you get banned you get this scarlet letter smear job with a lengthy list of infractions some psycho dreamed up and no chance to defend yourself. And no one can publicly discuss the scarlet letter and whether it’s accurate or not. Problematic af tbh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8928 on: May 17, 2018, 07:56:41 PM »
With that username and avatar combo, I can believe it tho.
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #8930 on: May 17, 2018, 07:59:06 PM »

The Japanese artistic movement of Superflat maybe ?
Actually it’s some dweeby motorized bicycle so I’m team victim now :nope
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

Boredfrom

« Reply #8932 on: May 17, 2018, 08:15:21 PM »
With that username and avatar combo, I can believe it tho.

He was the one that proposed that the US could imitate China censoring the internet.

« Reply #8933 on: May 17, 2018, 08:35:20 PM »
Kinda fucked up that when you get banned you get this scarlet letter smear job with a lengthy list of infractions some psycho dreamed up and no chance to defend yourself. And no one can publicly discuss the scarlet letter and whether it’s accurate or not. Problematic af tbh

They do this to other people then cry when people call them "That pedo site" or "That site with the neogaf sex offenders" they're all AKSHUALLY

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #8934 on: May 17, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
https://www.nbc.com/late-night-with-seth-meyers/video/a-moderate-democrat-confesses-his-sins/3724981

This is me. Be gentle. Or whip me.

Some mother fucker grow a pair and post that.

"I used to like Seth Meyers but . . "

"What the fuck is Seth doing?"

"Is Meyers going the NYT route?"

sigh

shosta

« Reply #8935 on: May 17, 2018, 09:43:16 PM »
Seth sucks
每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #8936 on: May 17, 2018, 09:46:43 PM »
WTF, Messofanego admits to liking Todd Solandz and Gasper Noe?

While I don't care for him or his films after Irreversible, I can't help but agree with him on Arrival and if he's comparing the new LVT film to Todd Solondz that immediately has sold me cause Solondz is one of my favourites for dark comedy. I got to chat to him at the Weiner-Dog screening, he's so dryly funny.

Antichrist is one of the best horror films of the 2000s, a classic for me. It didn't feel like just shock value, there was plenty psychosexual meaning behind the violence along with the history of oppression of women as witches.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gaspar-no%C3%A9-explains-his-hatred-for-%E2%80%98black-panther%E2%80%99-%E2%80%98i-had-to-escape-the-cinema-after-20-minutes%E2%80%99.43300/page-3#post-8047992

He should have gotten a better half years ago.
sigh

agrajag

« Reply #8937 on: May 17, 2018, 09:47:43 PM »
I have a great sense of humor, you horsefuckers just aren't funny. I'm Norm McDonald and you're Seth Meyers level.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #8938 on: May 17, 2018, 09:58:32 PM »
Hey RubxQub! I remember all your hit tracks. We're trying to keep it fun and sharp-witted 24/7 without all the commercial interruptions that turned it into such a drag a while back. This is DJ EviLore and you're tuned to Classic GAF FM. Welcome back. :D

:kobeyuck
Fish<

FStop7

« Reply #8939 on: May 17, 2018, 09:58:35 PM »
I’m in Detroit for the week, the Greek and Lebanese food is out of control.  Bury me in that fluffy garlic sauce.