Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5891493 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: The Other Forums Trash Thread for Other Forums' Trash
« Reply #20880 on: July 15, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1016443130017505280

Elon Musk managed to build this for a cave. With a box of scraps.

« Reply #20881 on: July 15, 2018, 01:52:45 PM »
Lets play a game

Is this ban real, is it not?

User Banned (Duration Pending): Using language associated with the oppression of minorities to describe a victim of harassment. Repeatedly peddling accusations of a false narrative. History of severe infractions.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:lol
[close]

I legitimately don't understand what they're talking about with the false narrative thing, but whatever.  Not gonna question them anymore.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #20882 on: July 15, 2018, 01:53:09 PM »
Interesting that they keep banning people talking about sex trafficking in the region.

:thinking

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy

warcock

« Reply #20885 on: July 15, 2018, 02:03:40 PM »
I don't get how bums like Musk and Jobs garner that much fucking adulation, i guess it's kind of comforting to know that being technically shit and ungifted you can still make it by making some "ENTREPRENEURIALISM" , using buzzwords, aiming for the sky and acting like a general prick. BUBUBUBUBU WHAT DID YOU DO????

paprikastaude

« Reply #20886 on: July 15, 2018, 02:05:13 PM »
I always dreamt of going to Mars. Also, can you imagine if we made a bridge through the atlantic and people could cycle between continents. Now give me money.

EightBitNate

« Reply #20887 on: July 15, 2018, 02:10:15 PM »
I don't get how bums like Musk and Jobs garner that much fucking adulation, i guess it's kind of comforting to know that being technically shit and ungifted you can still make it by making some "ENTREPRENEURIALISM" , using buzzwords, aiming for the sky and acting like a general prick. BUBUBUBUBU WHAT DID YOU DO????

I literally hear 10 times as many people shit on Steve Jobs as I hear people praise him.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #20888 on: July 15, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »

If it weren't for Jobs there would never have been an Apple. Wozniak was the brains but he didn't really believe in himself, nor that anyone gave a fuck about his little hobby. It was Jobs that pushed the project and organized all of it. He's also the one that had vision, that does count for something.

Jobs is renowned because he was about as amazing as you could get as a leader of a company, as a visionary CEO. The guy created a company from scratch, got booted, and then came back and saved his own company and turned it into the biggest company in the world.

Like, come on.

warcock

« Reply #20889 on: July 15, 2018, 02:15:48 PM »

If it weren't for Jobs there would never have been an Apple. Wozniak was the brains but he didn't really believe in himself, nor that anyone gave a fuck about his little hobby. It was Jobs that pushed the project and organized all of it. He's also the one that had vision, that does count for something.

Organized, vision. What do those things mean? I'm drunk.

nudemacusers

« Reply #20890 on: July 15, 2018, 02:17:33 PM »
jobs wore issey miyake sweaters every day, sweaters which are made with honor and imbued with traditional artisanal techniques dating back to the shinto period during the rule of emporor Urotsukidoji. your western mind, addled by popup ads, videogames and poorly calibrated trackpads probably doesn't a) know who issey miyake even is, and b) wouldn't even appreciate the work anyway. jobs however was not like the typical dull westerner, and did in fact seek out, appreciate and further applied these lessons to the products millions of aesthetically-receptive people worldwide.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PogiJones

« Reply #20891 on: July 15, 2018, 02:23:59 PM »
You might not believe this, because people lie on the internet, but I assure you it's 100% true.

My buddy's dad clips his toenails and sets the clippings aside in a cup. Then my buddy's step-mom takes the clippings and chews them while watching TV.

And which mod keeps using "peddling" in every ban message?

nudemacusers

« Reply #20892 on: July 15, 2018, 02:26:30 PM »
You might not believe this, because people lie on the internet, but I assure you it's 100% true.

My buddy's dad clips his toenails and sets the clippings aside in a cup. Then my buddy's step-mom takes the clippings and chews them while watching TV.
hey I think you meant to PM this part to TVC.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

jorma

« Reply #20893 on: July 15, 2018, 02:30:55 PM »

And which mod keeps using "peddling" in every ban message?

The toenail shit sound gross and likely, it's the part where your buddy tells you about it that makes me suspicious.

PogiJones

« Reply #20894 on: July 15, 2018, 02:31:03 PM »

hey I think you meant to PM this part to TVC.

That story was your down payment to get me unbanned on GAF.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #20895 on: July 15, 2018, 02:31:13 PM »
Elon Musk is mankind's savior.

When we have to move planets because the environment is killing us you better had liked his Tweets.  :whew
🤴

Optimus

• Lieutenant colonel, 26th Hate Machine battalion
« Reply #20896 on: July 15, 2018, 02:36:41 PM »
Yeah, down with Israel. The Palestinians only want peace. Just look at their innocent human rights activists and protesters who...
https://twitter.com/HillelNeuer/status/1018419562843398144

:idont

So what you're saying is that there's armed resistance against an Apartheid state that commits crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing?  :thinking

Shocking stuff.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20897 on: July 15, 2018, 02:39:29 PM »
jobs wore issey miyake sweaters every day, sweaters which are made with honor and imbued with traditional artisanal techniques dating back to the shinto period during the rule of emporor Urotsukidoji. your western mind, addled by popup ads, videogames and poorly calibrated trackpads probably doesn't a) know who issey miyake even is, and b) wouldn't even appreciate the work anyway. jobs however was not like the typical dull westerner, and did in fact seek out, appreciate and further applied these lessons to the products millions of aesthetically-receptive people worldwide.

This guy....

fucks.

Boredfrom

« Reply #20898 on: July 15, 2018, 02:48:57 PM »
Yep. A few months back I commented in a thread here about this dude's usual behavior. You know, his whole anti-union thing, the whole business model of funneling public funds into private hands, the danger of hyping up a billionaire industrialist. People here jumped all over me.

Glad to see a lot of ERA turn their opinions of Musk around. Now, instead of giving him or his toys another minute of your time, how about we do things to advocate for the environment or labor? There's a lot of organizing work that needs to be done in the tech sector, just saying.

:lol

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20899 on: July 15, 2018, 02:51:03 PM »
To be fair all the typing from the musk hate could probably power the world for a couple of years.

EightBitNate

« Reply #20900 on: July 15, 2018, 02:58:01 PM »
Right at the top of the page  :-\

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #20901 on: July 15, 2018, 02:59:08 PM »
To be fair all the typing from the musk hate could probably power the world for a couple of years.

But I ask you, would that be a world worth living in?
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20902 on: July 15, 2018, 02:59:23 PM »
Do some shit for the environment guys, like, buy a Tesla.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20903 on: July 15, 2018, 03:02:20 PM »

But I ask you, would that be a world worth living in?

Only if I get sub.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20904 on: July 15, 2018, 03:03:39 PM »
I like the variety of the size in the clippings.

You can see that person's anguish  as they fought themselves off from reaching for the clippers.

nudemacusers

« Reply #20905 on: July 15, 2018, 03:19:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wwe-re-instates-hulk-hogan-into-the-hall-of-fame.55550/

I can only assume that all progressive followers of WWE on resetera will dump this alt-right company immediately.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #20906 on: July 15, 2018, 03:29:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/wwe-re-instates-hulk-hogan-into-the-hall-of-fame.55550/page-2#post-10421936

3 years is a long time. I know of forums where racism only gets you a 1 week timeout.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Jansen

« Reply #20907 on: July 15, 2018, 03:31:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10421990/

Quote from: Carnby, post: 10421990, member: 3835
So I'll be boycotting by canceling my network sub. I trust everyone in the wrassleERA will be joining me.

:hulk

Jansen

« Reply #20908 on: July 15, 2018, 03:38:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10422026/

Quote from: Carnby, post: 10422026, member: 3835
Just like Obama.

Pack your "not black enough argument" up your ass.

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #20909 on: July 15, 2018, 03:39:43 PM »
yeah, cancel your sub to the network now that hogan's back, while totally ignoring that vince literally bought his wife a cabinet position in the trump administration. that'll show em

Jansen

nudemacusers

« Reply #20911 on: July 15, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »
Wrestling fans are far from progressive. They are only considered that because actual sports fans would consider them weird or outcasts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-moon-burns-brightest-in-july-wrasslin-ot.52742/

:doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BisMarckie

« Reply #20912 on: July 15, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
tfw you checked out the free trial to get some nostalgia feels from late 80s/early 90s wrestling and forgot to cancel for 2 years :stahp

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #20913 on: July 15, 2018, 03:58:10 PM »
Cut ties to your family before cutting the cord on your wrestling subscription. ERA :neogaf
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

« Reply #20914 on: July 15, 2018, 03:58:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/candace-owens-on-the-joe-rogan-podcast.46102/page-5#post-8628279
And I mean it is his show. It literally is his job to gatekeep who comes on it.

:doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BisMarckie

« Reply #20915 on: July 15, 2018, 04:01:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/8632830/

Hitler didn't start as a dictator, he played the electoral system until his adversaries were weak and disorganized.

Trump is one broken hip or bad egg salad sandwich away from getting to nominate a justice that will not only change the ideological balance of SCOTUS, but will be making fascist decisions on matters of important Constitutional protections, for the majority of the rest of your life.

How about we take the rise of populist demagoguery seriously, rather than making glib, ahistorical comments just to further what was already a shaky attempt at a slippery-slope "argument"

rather than making glib, ahistorical comments

Yeah, how about that? :doge

nudemacusers

« Reply #20916 on: July 15, 2018, 04:05:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-dance-macabre-by-ghost-the-greatest-rock-song-in-the-past-10-years.55560/

Note: Please, if you are going to post any rock song here that you may consider better and "most popular" than this in the past 10 years,, don't post some underground thing from a unknown artist, let's take it commercial standpoint.

It is indeed "safe music" but that actually makes it good.

tfw you have bad taste and don't want to be challenged :sabu :fbm
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #20917 on: July 15, 2018, 04:07:51 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #20921 on: July 15, 2018, 04:16:35 PM »
Yep; threads like these are usually a way to express distaste for the progressive elements at Era without drawing too much ire or mod action. Funny how you see people complain about "problematic" and "toxic", but rarely terms on social media that come from alt-right types
sherlock holmes eat your mansplaining cishet heart out
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #20922 on: July 15, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
...and locked.
For making fun of buzzwords.
:insane
ὕβρις

Averon

« Reply #20923 on: July 15, 2018, 04:21:54 PM »
First time noticing Professor Beef was a mod. The revolving door on Reset's modship is insane.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #20924 on: July 15, 2018, 04:43:26 PM »
uh, he's been a mod for nine months
每天生气

Averon

« Reply #20925 on: July 15, 2018, 04:51:23 PM »
uh, he's been a mod for nine months

Fuck me. :lol
I got used to IDing mods with red font on their names.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #20926 on: July 15, 2018, 05:42:55 PM »
Baseless Fearmongering about Dating

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10409233/

Everyone hold on tight, look at this FEARMONGERING

He is sort of right, not because sexual harassment isn't something that exists but rather because not everyone has the same interpretation of what those things entails. To some all it takes to be harassed is saying something they deem to be wrong, and once accused the accused is already on the back-foot. The internet is judge, jury and executioner (usually of those peoples carriers). The internet does not seek evidence and everyone assumes they know simply because an accusation is leveled against someone. So why wouldn't someone be afraid to date? Especially a celebrity who knows that all it takes to sink his reputation is an Accusation, it doesn't matter if said accusation is true or not.

:gddr5

« Reply #20927 on: July 15, 2018, 05:51:52 PM »
Baseless Driveby 1080° Kickflip Fearmongering

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #20928 on: July 15, 2018, 05:53:59 PM »
There are people on RE that think Israel does what it does because of Donald Trump emboldening them to do something they've been doing for 70 years.
This theory is not that 'crazy' to be honest.

Obama wasn't very fond of the Israeli government and didn't get along well with Netanyahu at all.
He didn't like Bibi trying to torpedo the Iran deal behind his back for starters. Of course the US would never outright drop support for Israel but there was always the risk that if Israel took it too far the US would limit its support or stop vetoing UN resolutions against Israel. The US is paying for and responsible for a big share of Israel's security either directly or indirectly and without the political and military aid the state would likely not last very long. At least not in its current form.

Just like Saudi Arabia can turn its border with Qatar into a literal nuclear wasteland because Kushner likes the prince there's nothing that Israel isn't permitted to do by the Trump administration after the Ivanka embassy stunt:

So although it might not embolden them, the current political situation sure ain't restraining them either.
🤴

samfish

• Cereal mispeller
« Reply #20929 on: July 15, 2018, 06:02:04 PM »
Shoot. My character got banned.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #20930 on: July 15, 2018, 06:04:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/is-dance-macabre-by-ghost-the-greatest-rock-song-in-the-past-10-years.55560/

Note: Please, if you are going to post any rock song here that you may consider better and "most popular" than this in the past 10 years,, don't post some underground thing from a unknown artist, let's take it commercial standpoint.

It is indeed "safe music" but that actually makes it good.

tfw you have bad taste and don't want to be challenged :sabu :fbm

I dunno, the song that plays in the latest Air Force commercial that they run in theaters is a banger.
©@©™

nudemacusers

« Reply #20931 on: July 15, 2018, 06:23:37 PM »
haven't seen it, do they still play terrible godsmack tracks  :-\
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

EightBitNate

« Reply #20932 on: July 15, 2018, 06:34:41 PM »
Shoot. My character got banned.

Username?

agrajag

« Reply #20933 on: July 15, 2018, 06:37:11 PM »
haven't seen it, do they still play terrible godsmack tracks  :-\

That's redundant bro.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #20934 on: July 15, 2018, 06:37:57 PM »
There are people on RE that think Israel does what it does because of Donald Trump emboldening them to do something they've been doing for 70 years.

Errr... maybe read a newspaper every once in a while?
stro takes have that "shares from your aunt" vibe
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #20935 on: July 15, 2018, 07:43:35 PM »
Need WWE to come up with Samson the Ultimate person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation for Stro to care.
ὕβρις

EightBitNate

« Reply #20936 on: July 15, 2018, 07:48:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/posts/10428514/

This thread is a pretty sickening read, from the lack of grasp on reality by a lot of posters to the mods biased bannings/lack of bannings on certain members and blanket protection of the gaming press for their downright shoddy reporting on this matter. In no sane world should have this have been anything more than a cut and dry termination after severely inappropriate comments by Price made towards a fan(and arguably the entire fanbase) who at most if you view it in a certain subtext was slightly condescending in his approach but clearly not malicious, with Fries being fired for fully endorsing her toxic behavior. The true victim here is Dorier who was excited to engage with someone he respected and only got shat on from her pedestal in return, then was made into the villain by posters here who will refuse to put any blame on Price for here objectively toxic behavior, preferring to read malicious subtext into his posts, blame him for her firing and accuse him of being a misogynist GGer.

I've seen a poster literally bark at people's posts that they disagreed with in this thread and not be banned. Surreal.

Curious to see how long his ban is for.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #20937 on: July 15, 2018, 07:56:19 PM »
the New York Times also loves to fellate Trump supporters so what the fuck do we care what this garbage newspaper thinks?

https://www.resetera.com/posts/10428520

About to be banned for vilifying journalism any second now, I'm sure of it.

« Reply #20938 on: July 15, 2018, 08:24:12 PM »
I cant believe resetti stil hasnt figured out PhazonBlonde is a troll  :lol He's been pushing the community off a cliff all week and I salute him for it

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #20939 on: July 15, 2018, 09:00:45 PM »
ghost are fun, but their new album is basically abba wearing blackmetalface.