Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828871 times)

BisMarckie

I don't think Kirblar would be a good fit for the Bire, there are not enough posts for how fast he is able to read.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
if kiblar ever shows up here. I'm gone

which might want alot of you want him to have it here.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
if kiblar ever shows up here. I'm gone

No one is talking about inviting kiblar

We want Kirblar 
:O

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
palestinian chicken dot jiff

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
I made the mistake today of looking up a twitter handle of a furry who works near me (I only know they are a furry and what their twitter handle is because of the furry stickers and twitter handle all over the car).  Dear god.

Drainage

I made the mistake today of looking up a twitter handle of a furry who works near me (I only know they are a furry and what their twitter handle is because of the furry stickers and twitter handle all over the car).  Dear god.

A "mistake" because you were at work and unable to fap?  :gurl 

Dear god

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
The amount of throbbing wolf dick art was impressive, not gonna lie.

Drainage

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nyt-democrats-ran-a-second-false-flag-effort-against-roy-moore.91850/

There will be people coming in here supporting this move, saying it's cool to "fight fire with fire".

The world needs less lies, not more.

I agree on principle but practically speaking it's kind of hard to really stand for this when in this current political climate one vote can mean the difference between a million people getting healthcare or not.

False flags are the worst thing ever except if they work for me because of this political climate

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
lying assholes, smh.

Tiops

The amount of throbbing wolf dick art was impressive, not gonna lie.

It's quite "interesting". Everytime I ran into some NSFW furry garbage (thanks, tumblr), it was always extremely exagerated and explicit and took some time to unsee.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nyt-democrats-ran-a-second-false-flag-effort-against-roy-moore.91850/

There will be people coming in here supporting this move, saying it's cool to "fight fire with fire".

I agree on principle but practically speaking it's kind of hard to really stand for this when in this current political climate one vote can mean the difference between a million people getting healthcare or not.

False flags are the worst thing ever except if they work for me because of this political climate

Did the New York Times (or LA Times, with the previous article) publish exposes like this when conservatives pushed progressive ballot initiatives in battleground states? Like proposals around stem cell research to drive wedges into the Catholic vote?
NOPE.

not that I recall.

NYT gona NYT

Curse you NYT!!!  :gamergate

stufte

I'm only posting these (I didn't take the pics) because it was EASILY found on google image search for "furry car colorado".

https://twitter.com/DogpatchPress/status/831115767059877888

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Just like your boss' phone number was easily found on google.

*starts dialing once again*

stufte

:noooo

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
I'm only posting these (I didn't take the pics) because it was EASILY found on google image search for "furry car colorado".

(Image removed from quote.)

As someone who works in the insurance industry, the amount of information I can get from a license plate make/model is ASTONISHING.
Oi Oi

stufte

As someone who works in the insurance industry, the amount of information I can get from a license plate make/model is ASTONISHING.

It's not meant for stealth tho.  :doge

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez

It's not meant for stealth tho.  :doge

It’s a new year and you need to stop badgering your co-worker.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
I can see Stufte’s reflection in the window.
Oi Oi

stufte

Only my fursona.

jorma

and i'm pretty sure there's cum dripping out of the exhaust  :hump

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
WTF is up with the underwear (diaper?) sticker?

Drainage

WTF is up with the underwear (diaper?) sticker?

Are you asking for pics or?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
I like to think that every sticker represents a furry he fucked

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
there's something enviable about furries. such a pure existence. they know what they want and live in pursuit of it.

not unlike a stamp collector or junkie.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I'm usually not someone who dwells on emotions but here I am feeling sorry for that poor Honda.
🤴

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
why do so many of his posts read like a word salad from a stroke victim?

Actually noticed this recently. He's getting more and more incoherent.
bent

jorma

why do so many of his posts read like a word salad from a stroke victim?

Actually noticed this recently. He's getting more and more incoherent.

it's literally a semantic disguise for a slow moving heist

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I didn't even know what a fursona was until I googled "I wanna fuck the rabbit from Zootopia". Now I'm learning all kinds of things about myself!
©@©™

james

Why is discussion about Kirblar and furries so intertwined?

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John

"1874 Alumni".
Wow this guys is old as fuck!

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Well, the important thing is that somehow someone on Resetera found the time to feel sorry for the guy who bought a child prostitute.

Fuck.
I'll take disingenuous shitposts for 1000, Alex.
Nope, they are right.
Yes, tear each other apart!!
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Theres some real ass showing by people claiming this is a story about a 'slave' killing her 'owner' and not only should never have been arrested, didn't actually do anything wrong.

Its a story of someone with a horrific upbringing and a giant fucking mountain of extenuating circumstances being tried and sentenced as an adult while actually a minor.
Thats what the miscarriage of justice is.

shosta

I think 15 years is enough no matter what the crime was.
每天生气

shosta

Quote from: John Kowalski
TIL salary and wage are two different things.
why does this post not surprise me given who the author is
每天生气

stufte

A reasonable take

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-bill-haslam-grants-full-clemency-to-cyntoia-brown-sets-aug-7-release-from-prison.91859/post-16634264
My hopefully-reasonable take is that murdering a man in his sleep and stealing his possessions, certainly valued at way over a felony amount with the Ford F150 thrown in, to give to another person results in a life sentence.

The extenuating circumstances of her being a sex trafficked juvenile at the mercy of her pimp should/would commute that life sentence to a term much shorter. 14 years likely being more than justified at this point.

Her apparently being a model prisoner and having shown a positive rehabilitation by getting her GED and a degree shows that she should be given a chance at life as an adult that she wasn’t afforded as a child.

Followed by typical REEEEE

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-bill-haslam-grants-full-clemency-to-cyntoia-brown-sets-aug-7-release-from-prison.91859/post-16634323

*16 year old girl, a CHILD SEX SLAVE, repeatedly raped, drugged, assaulted, forced into sex work, again, A CHILD SEX SLAVE, finds herself in a room with a fucking pedophile whos showing off his massive gun collection and feels threatened because, once again, she is a CHILD SEX SLAVE and has no way to defend herself if he decides to rape/murder her (I mean it's already rape because you know CHILD SEX SLAVE but you know what I mean) so kills him, a pedophile*

y'all motherfuckers: but what about the PEDO's life smdh

Era really hates women and it's not even subtle l m f a o

:lol

james

The "victim" was white, right?

She should have gotten a medal

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-bill-haslam-grants-full-clemency-to-cyntoia-brown-sets-aug-7-release-from-prison.91859/post-16633797

The guy was not just a "John", he was a pedophile who taught Sunday school on the side, a former marine who had a bunch of guns in the room and the 16 year old girl thought she was going to be killed for refusing his advances. To add to that, the guy previously raped a 17 year old girl. Edit: made a pass at a 17 year old girl, raped another woman.

So what you’re saying is... he’s no angel?

:snob

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
"do you have RECEIPTS that the man partaking in the rape of a child sex slave was a pedophile tho"

:goty2

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
The expectation that any random John is doing age checks on prostitutes they approach is mind boggling to me. Like what pro is going to show you a valid License, even if they are in their 30’s?

Propagandhim

What happened to the pimp in this case?

marrec

What happened to the pimp in this case?

He got street justice

Propagandhim

:gladbron

marrec

The expectation that any random John is doing age checks on prostitutes they approach is mind boggling to me. Like what pro is going to show you a valid License, even if they are in their 30’s?

I dunno about y'all but I got this on my window just in case

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez

I dunno about y'all but I got this on my window just in case

Man, you better be careful in that thread. You got a history of history and voices of reason tend to get targets on their backs. Still, hats off to your patience.

stufte

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-bill-haslam-grants-full-clemency-to-cyntoia-brown-sets-aug-7-release-from-prison.91859/post-16635997

Casey Anthony killed her kid and walked.

Zimmerman killed a child and walked.

This girl killed her captor to escape and still has to sit down for 15 years and y'all still bitch.

Some of y'all really ain't worth shit.

DigitalOP bringing up completely random crimes for some reason...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/gov-bill-haslam-grants-full-clemency-to-cyntoia-brown-sets-aug-7-release-from-prison.91859/post-16637072

Y'all really defending rapists and damning sex trafficking victims in here. Fucking disgraceful.

Saying there should probably be a punishment for murdering someone in cold blood and stealing his shit is defending rapists...  :doge

james

Any pics of her from that time?

Im guessing she looked 30. Prostitutes always look 15+ years their age.

Right Benji?

shosta

You are, at best, a weird person, and at worst, gross and off-kilter.
每天生气

killamajig

Marrec going  at DigitalOp

:salute

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
How can anyone say that REE hates women? Everyone on that forum is transitioning to be women.
que

Jansen

impact (16630218)
GamingThread I hope next gen has motion controllers as the standard

Reason User Banned (1 Week): Disparaging remarks about the differently-abled

Mario Galaxy and especially DKCR ruined the term motion controls for a lot of people. Who the fuck wants to shake around like Michael J Fox to do functions like the roll or spin attack?[/img]

https://resetera.com//threads/i-hope-next-gen-has-motion-controllers-as-the-standard.91746/post-16630218

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
the john made a transaction approved by both parties
the hooker bitch shot him while he slept
the john did nothing wrong...

clearly the hooker bitch violated the NAP

spoiler (click to show/hide)
in more ways than one  :doge
[close]

Propagandhim

I don't know where else to put this, but I was just looking up some Philip Markoff shit, as you do, and I came across this NBC News article from 2009.

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/archive/Craigslist-Killer-May-Have-.html

"Craigslist Killer" May Have Sought cheeseburgers as Well" 

Okay, carry on with whatever you were talking about. 

Edit: Damn! You can't even say it on TheBire.  It's too hot to handle!  NBC, you got some explaining to do.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
How can anyone say that REE hates women? Everyone on that forum is transitioning to be women.

Nothing says hatred more than going out of your way to beat them at their own game

Men have to prove they are the best at everything, including being women
Uncle

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
I don't know where else to put this, but I was just looking up some Philip Markoff shit, as you do, and I came across this NBC News article from 2009.

Edit: Damn! You can't even say it on TheBire.  It's too hot to handle!  NBC, you got some explaining to do.

I wanted a story about cheese burgers.   :hmph
sigh

stufte

I wanted a story about cheese burgers.   :hmph

VomKriege

• Do the moron

Did the New York Times (or LA Times, with the previous article) publish exposes like this when conservatives pushed progressive ballot initiatives in battleground states? Like proposals around stem cell research to drive wedges into the Catholic vote?
NOPE.

not that I recall.

NYT gona NYT

Curse you NYT!!!  :gamergate

It's a pity that thread didn't take off because the little we have is pretty amazing yet, straight out of the imaginary Russian astroturfing manual.

And it's not a surprise because it's exactly the same as the political labels thrown off to kill discussion, but ERA really has a problem on just shutting down on a purely emotional level once the rapist or pedophile angle is on the table, literally up to the point that you can't say Chris Hansen shows might be exploitative or that those criminals still have some basic rights guaranteed no matter how horrible and awful they are.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
This dignity to work bullshit is going to be a nightmare to overcome in this country. You're gonna see this level of logic apply to the whole labor system. People are attacking autonomous vehicles. And I mean literally attacking them.

Jobs cult culture is a major disease from which this entire country is infected with.

I mean, I wouldn't disagree but "jobs cult culture" is also because of "not wanting to starve culture", you know ?
ὕβρις