Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828721 times)

PogiJones

Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #54420 on: January 16, 2019, 08:38:24 PM »
Cat posts doge, acceptable top of p.1000

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
Re: Other Forums |OT| Book Reading, Free Speech, and Full-Blown Centrists Within
« Reply #54421 on: January 16, 2019, 08:39:08 PM »
Such a welcoming environment to new members  :PP

PogiJones

« Reply #54422 on: January 16, 2019, 08:39:33 PM »
I still wanna know where Joe purged nearly a full page of posts, though. It didn't seem to be from the recent pages.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #54424 on: January 16, 2019, 08:40:44 PM »
I wish it had been. Erase my embarrassing mistakes, senpai. :stahp

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #54425 on: January 16, 2019, 08:42:06 PM »
This is why we should stop paying attention to ResetERA.com and start focusing solely on NeoGAF.com's dangerous sarcasm. That thread has the Contrapoints trash cult even though the person is a shitlord supreme who regularly displays how little they know about any subject they ramble on about while being the epitome of disingenuous. Now they're pulling out post counts to try and shout down a dissenting view of a minority that doesn't share their insane ideological hangups. (All while misgendering the person and screaming that they need mental help.)

Just let them eat each other as they try to defend the authority of white males uber alles.

We have to stop NeoGAF.com from sarcasming our children.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:47:35 PM by benjipwns »

Jansen

« Reply #54426 on: January 16, 2019, 08:42:29 PM »
Another Ally Bites the Dust

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

benjipwns

« Reply #54428 on: January 16, 2019, 08:50:24 PM »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:45:59 PM by benjipwns »

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #54429 on: January 16, 2019, 08:51:44 PM »
45 fucking minutes?  Why does this chick think she's so fucking interesting?  If I'm listening to a near 50 minute educational speech I want to see a teaching degree.
They studied graduate philosophy before dropping out due to a scandal involving sexual harassment and similar actions with TAs. Isn't that enough?

Juicy
sigh

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez

clothedmacuser

« Reply #54431 on: January 16, 2019, 09:02:32 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-traps-gay-contrapoints.93988/page-2#post-16946292

Good for you, you're trans.
:delicious

Good for him. I'm straight.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Drive-by trolling in a sensitive thread, accumulated infractions

https://resetera.com//threads/sonicfox-im-gay.93773/post-16916610
sigh

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #54432 on: January 16, 2019, 09:07:20 PM »
"the site is being upgraded"

right as i was cooking up an extremely reset post. why do this to me

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #54433 on: January 16, 2019, 09:08:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-traps-gay-contrapoints.93988/#post-16946065

:taylor

You realize the point of my post isn't to doubt your identity, it's to doubt your ability to argue or participate in the discussion in good faith. By being overtly hyperbolic immediately and attempting to poison the waters of discussion before there even is a discussion.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-traps-gay-contrapoints.93988/post-16946459

Yes, this post was never questioning their identity. Why would anyone think that?

14 posts, clearly inflammatory post meant to derail thread, with "but as a trans person myself" at the end.

Yeah nah brehs, don't even bother.

benjipwns

« Reply #54434 on: January 16, 2019, 09:14:22 PM »
didn't mean to lash out, type of thread is just the actual worst, not funny, side of ResetERA.com, sorry

edit: not that that's an excuse, it's just a bunch of idiots i know of by proxy, should try to think of them as strangers
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 09:21:21 PM by benjipwns »

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54435 on: January 16, 2019, 09:22:02 PM »
"the site is being upgraded"

right as i was cooking up an extremely reset post. why do this to me

Is this sort of like a very goofy movie
Uncle

Leadbelly

« Reply #54436 on: January 16, 2019, 09:28:43 PM »
45 fucking minutes?  Why does this chick think she's so fucking interesting?  If I'm listening to a near 50 minute educational speech I want to see a teaching degree.
A third of it will be safely skippable skits.

lol

I was going to say, at least she is good at being theatrical.

On a side note: I'm not really sure if she considers herself she or he or what. lol

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #54437 on: January 16, 2019, 09:29:22 PM »
 :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette :bowsette
:O

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #54438 on: January 16, 2019, 09:40:37 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #54439 on: January 16, 2019, 09:41:14 PM »
 :exxy

benjipwns

« Reply #54440 on: January 16, 2019, 09:46:46 PM »

when you show everybody entering the store, then cut, and everybody is inside but the one dude who originally went first re-enters the store :lawd

PogiJones

« Reply #54441 on: January 16, 2019, 09:47:24 PM »
didn't mean to lash out, type of thread is just the actual worst, not funny, side of ResetERA.com, sorry

edit: not that that's an excuse, it's just a bunch of idiots i know of by proxy, should try to think of them as strangers

Did we miss something? What lash out and what thread are you talking about?

benjipwns

« Reply #54442 on: January 16, 2019, 09:48:26 PM »
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:45:39 PM by benjipwns »

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #54443 on: January 16, 2019, 09:54:39 PM »
which resetera member is the re7 guy?

BikeJesus

« Reply #54444 on: January 16, 2019, 09:55:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/georgia-man-charged-with-plotting-to-attack-the-white-house.93991/

So when the FBI opens an investigation into Trump, they are heroes, but when they stop a radicalized guy plotting to attack the white house, they are criminals trying to entrap the poor guy.

I'd give 50/50 odds that this is another schmuck goaded into doing this all by the FBI.

Wouldn’t be surprised if somebody on FBI payroll radicalizes folks just so they can sting them and throw a party

Looks like just another entrapment case where this man was never actually going to do anything on his own and was just lured into committing crimes by the FBI to help their numbers.

I am sure they will all be actioned for 'pedaling conspiracy theories'.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54445 on: January 16, 2019, 09:56:54 PM »
when benji gets serious with a righteous anger you know that shit is fucked
Uncle

Leadbelly

« Reply #54446 on: January 16, 2019, 10:02:51 PM »
On a side note: I'm not really sure if she considers herself she or he or what. lol
This is one reason I find her to be disingenuous, Contra will refer to herself as a transwoman, a gay man or an autogynephile all within the same course of conversations quite regularly, especially when she gets into arguments on streams with people, it's whichever card often happens to be convenient. She did a whole big coming out as trans thing a few months ago, just to walk it back and suggest it was merely a "character" only to reverse herself again. And she deletes videos, streams, accounts, etc. constantly whenever people bring up the stuff.

The fact that she's been getting a bunch of media writeups lately for her "intellectualism", including non-journalism outlets like the New York Times, etc. has made her extra careful to control her visible public persona.

The worst part is it always leads back to that misleading video that claimed to be about fascism but never actually once discussed fascism. Just centuries old white supremacist symbols like Pepe and banning black people from internet forums. Actual tenets of historical fascism? What's that? (She stated that was irrelevant to understanding real fascism which is obviously why I hate her.)

Yeah. That one video put me off her too. The line in it, "I'm not a fascist is exactly what a fascist would say" always bothers me (lol). It just encourages people to look at anyone they disagree with, with suspicion and not take anything at face value. Even if it was absolutely true it would still be a bad approach. This is especially true when you have RE members who pretty much call everyone a fascist anyway. It's just another reason to dismiss them.

That said, she personally has engaged at times with the other side, which I thought was good at least.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #54447 on: January 16, 2019, 10:10:00 PM »
Yeah. That one video put me off her too. The line in it, "I'm not a fascist is exactly what a fascist would say" always bothers me (lol). It just encourages people to look at anyone they disagree with, with suspicion and not take anything at face value. Even if it was absolutely true it would still be a bad approach. This is especially true when you have RE members who pretty much call everyone a fascist anyway. It's just another reason to dismiss them.

Exactly what a fascist would say

Leadbelly

« Reply #54448 on: January 16, 2019, 10:15:06 PM »

Exactly what a fascist would say

lol

Indeed.

However, I am a fascist, which means I am not really a fascist... or does it? wait... it works both ways right?

Scraatch that, I am absolutely not a fascist...

...No... How do I get out of this?

PogiJones

« Reply #54449 on: January 16, 2019, 10:18:59 PM »
No one else is curious what posts got purged, huh

benji, have you checked to make sure your exposé posts on The Bire mods' incestuous sex scandal are still intact?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #54450 on: January 16, 2019, 10:22:51 PM »

benji, have you checked to make sure your exposé posts on The Bire mods' incestuous sex scandal are still intact?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #54451 on: January 16, 2019, 10:22:59 PM »
"You're a fascist" is exactly what someone who calls everyone who disagrees with them a fascist would say.

:whatsthedeal

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #54452 on: January 16, 2019, 10:24:15 PM »

Curiosity is predicated on any posts in this thread actually mattering

PogiJones is in here #allpostsmattering

For real they probably clicked onto a random page and deleted a block of 28 posts about how era clear sounds like an acne medication
Uncle

Leadbelly

« Reply #54453 on: January 16, 2019, 10:34:09 PM »
"You're a fascist" is exactly what someone who calls everyone who disagrees with them a fascist would say.

:whatsthedeal

Well, in terms of antifa it does actually fit quite well. They seek to suppress differing viewpoints with violence, which is exactly what fascists do.

Of course they say they are combating Nazis, but then there is plenty of evidence of them attacking people that aren't that at all.

Bore Expert

« Reply #54454 on: January 16, 2019, 10:44:15 PM »

The heavy breathing during the unwrapping really added a sense of terror and dread. I was sure someone was gonna die at any minute. Scarier than any RE game

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54455 on: January 16, 2019, 10:46:29 PM »
I still wanna know where Joe purged nearly a full page of posts, though. It didn't seem to be from the recent pages.

It was Page 2.
©@©™

PogiJones

« Reply #54456 on: January 16, 2019, 10:56:33 PM »
I can only assume that was the page exposing the mod sex scandal that's been rocking The Bire ever since

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #54457 on: January 16, 2019, 10:59:59 PM »
What posts got deleted and why was the site down for a day.

Jansen

« Reply #54458 on: January 16, 2019, 11:12:45 PM »
Why is Benji having a hissy fit

Deleting his own posts  :foodcourt

agrajag

« Reply #54459 on: January 16, 2019, 11:19:49 PM »
he's got the catch scratch fever

Jansen

« Reply #54460 on: January 16, 2019, 11:49:56 PM »
https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Kylo+Rey

History of history of history of history of history

clothedmacuser

« Reply #54461 on: January 16, 2019, 11:55:39 PM »
https://resetera.kiwifarms.net/search/actioned?u=Kylo+Rey

History of history of history of history of history

That is quite a history.  Maybe one day either of these people can get a history. Well more like a "private warning."  So nice of the mods to be discrete and not drag out bans and warning publicly.

People, he only has 27 posts.
https://www.resetera.com/posts/16941157

74 in over a year.

https://www.resetera.com/posts/16928064
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 12:20:31 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Fish<

stufte

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:55:41 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #54465 on: January 17, 2019, 01:56:18 AM »
If he banned all the assholes there wouldn't be much of a site left, so the plan is to slowly coax the user base into being less repulsive. Seems like more effort than it's worth.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #54466 on: January 17, 2019, 02:02:03 AM »
american news outlets are technically illegal here lol

Freedom of expression
Section 16 contains detailed provisions with regard to freedom of expression, stating “Everyone has the right to freedom of expression, which includes freedom of the press and other media; freedom to receive or impart information or ideas; freedom of artistic creativity; and academic freedom and freedom of scientific research.”

Section 16 contains the following limitations to freedom of expression “The right in subsection does not extend to propaganda for war; incitement of imminent violence; or advocacy of hatred that is based on race, ethnicity, gender or religion, and that constitutes incitement to cause harm...”

clothedmacuser

« Reply #54467 on: January 17, 2019, 02:07:28 AM »
Sometimes men don't wipe because it's gay - Condtra Points

Timpstamps are broken
  whatever
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:18:22 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #54468 on: January 17, 2019, 02:08:10 AM »
I want to think less than zero due to MAD

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-the-actual-odds-of-a-another-country-using-nukes-again.94010/#post-16947676

Less than zero is not a thing.

I still think Trump or Putin doing it is super possible. What do these narcissistic sociopaths have to lose as they get older and start losing power? "fuck you, I had mine"

You don't think Trump would just love to go down in history as a world-ending demon if he can't go down in history as King America, the Emperor that MAGA?

Eh, I still think some equivalent of the deep state has removed or coerced some link in the president->launch nuke chain so there's that, maybe... but who knows what nihilistic trolls are manning the launch codes in Russia.

Launch code : PEPE
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #54470 on: January 17, 2019, 02:13:35 AM »
Lets ask Stanislav Petrov whether he thinks nuclear war is improbable.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #54471 on: January 17, 2019, 02:13:46 AM »
Yeah my cousin at 6 suddenly brought up how water is making the frogs gay last year and I was horrified wondering who told him that. His older bros around 3 and 5 years older told me he’s been watching info wars and try to get him to stop.

Totally happened for real.
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #54472 on: January 17, 2019, 02:14:00 AM »
Will help him feel normal

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #54473 on: January 17, 2019, 02:15:19 AM »
We will never have decent societies (I mean, consisting of lot of decent people, I know it's never been perfect) because of YouTube and social media.

Seriously, I don't think I'm exaggerating.

That thread :rejoice

honestly at this point I blame the lack of punk rock.

when I was a white middle class teenager I had stuff like NOFX and bad religion telling me to not trust the government.

The truth does not always win out even when we have a free internet. It is extremely disturbing and must be fixed before the world is doomed.

It might already be too late.

Who knows what nihilistic trolls are manning the launch codes in Russia !?

LOL yeah because Era is so welcoming to members with differing opinions. Her little bro would be banned in an hour.

You fucking strawmanning junior troll, who said he could join the conversation ? He can read and LISTEN.

It does help. It helped me see a lot of things in a clearer light. There's a reason Mods give out warnings or temp bans.

Praised be the mods !

the Alt Right has the internet on lock.

*Xi Jinping laughs*

Seems weird that evilore would ever allow his site to sink that low, especially when not talking about it in a negative sense is in this site's TOS.

:samoa
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:28:24 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

clothedmacuser

« Reply #54475 on: January 17, 2019, 02:31:16 AM »
OK, I made my way through a Contra Points video and never will again.  It was as painful as watching Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson and . . .  other people Era suggest to watch?

The era of idiots speaking is such a cool.  I can't wait to buy a gun to put in my mouth knowing that these are our modern thinkers.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 02:36:29 AM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #54476 on: January 17, 2019, 02:37:39 AM »
I watched one contrapoints video once and deleted it from my viewing history as well as ensured I get no more recommends to those videos.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #54477 on: January 17, 2019, 03:08:06 AM »
I watched one contrapoints video once and deleted it from my viewing history as well as ensured I get no more recommends to those videos.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #54478 on: January 17, 2019, 07:23:33 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-gave-up-on-finding-a-partner.93961/

:fbm

At least youre not a 350 pound virgin small dick cuck with a minimum wage dead end job who thinks about suicide every day.

Would you want to date/sleep with a girl that was more interested in someone else?
At this point I'd take what I can get.

I used to think I'd never find anyone, then I tried online dating and know it for a fact.

I'm getting some incel-ish vibes from some of the terms being used in the OP ("a strong 6 or a soft 7") and in some of the posts in this thread.

Get the youngest brother to read this forum. Seriously, it could help.
ὕβρις

Tiops

« Reply #54479 on: January 17, 2019, 07:51:13 AM »
Nothing better to change the mind of a radicalized person than to put he against other radicalized crazies.

- "Hey guys, I think leftist agenda is shit"
- "well, you're a nazi and I hope you die"