Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 607710 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #7320 on: January 02, 2022, 01:46:14 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7321 on: January 02, 2022, 02:17:11 PM »
Arrested and sent to Uncle Jo reeducation camps for buying Legos while George Floyd is elevated to sainthood.  :usacry

Didn't know FBI was so rad tho.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7322 on: January 02, 2022, 03:16:46 PM »
Knitting is a ruthless world
https://thecritic.co.uk/knit-picking/

Please read the Daily Beast article too because the first link may have some slight bias
https://archive.md/OaUHY
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #7323 on: January 02, 2022, 10:01:47 PM »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 01:45:57 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #7325 on: January 03, 2022, 07:25:03 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #7326 on: January 04, 2022, 11:42:50 PM »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7327 on: January 05, 2022, 02:45:05 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Cryptofascist ends post with argument that we don't even accept from 7-year-olds. Fantastic.

In related news, my blood pressure is way up.

benjipwns

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #7331 on: January 08, 2022, 09:50:15 AM »
It's concerning that your twitter posts in the politics thread, the late-stage thread, and here are interchangeable. 

benjipwns

« Reply #7332 on: January 10, 2022, 08:58:56 PM »
Sorry, I'm trying to make them more distinct but sometimes it's just stuff I find amusing that I probably shouldn't even post at all.

Like this:
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1480594054622679041
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 10:21:22 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #7334 on: January 10, 2022, 11:06:27 PM »
I meant concerning in regards to the state of the nation, not the state of benji, which has always been concerning and, thus, does not warrant commenting on.

benjipwns

« Reply #7335 on: January 13, 2022, 07:16:34 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #7336 on: January 13, 2022, 07:23:49 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7337 on: January 13, 2022, 07:24:25 PM »
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1480624900712935426
I watched that Gutfeld fella once or twice and I really don't understand why he has a laugh track that they pretend is the audience  :doge

Anyhow the best Wank Dad content as of late apart from Joe Rogan (who is now the #1 global information source and media outlet) had to be Tucker's Michael Jackson bit
:dead

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1480719018776571906
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7338 on: January 13, 2022, 08:09:15 PM »
Anyhow the best Wank Dad content as of late apart from Joe Rogan (who is now the #1 global information source and media outlet) had to be Tucker's Michael Jackson bit
Disagree, Tucker is mostly low grade content.

Quality content is more like people tweeting evidence of their own refutations:
https://twitter.com/benjaminwittes/status/1481346774010892295

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7339 on: January 13, 2022, 08:52:14 PM »
Bret Weinstein seemed like a stable rational person during the Evergreen debacle, it's hard to beleive it's the same person.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #7340 on: January 14, 2022, 09:14:13 AM »
Getting in on The Grift is too hard to resist though fam :money

(ice)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #7341 on: January 14, 2022, 05:23:06 PM »
Definitely a grift but I find it really hard to tell whether it's being done consciously or not with a lot of these wank dads. I'm sure a lot of these losers get high from their own supply of bullshit.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7342 on: January 14, 2022, 05:36:11 PM »
I like how him and his dweeb brother take the intellectual dork web, which was a thing for a few weeks ages ago, deadly serious :girlaff
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7343 on: January 14, 2022, 06:05:57 PM »
A lot of philosophers and artists didn't get the credit they deserved during their lifetime and even now we're searching for the meaning behind their words.
Centuries from now Joe Rogan holograms will share deep truths and UFO stories with future generations and old jpegs of tweets will be studied in universities.

How the hell did they create such a great economy? They will wonder. Was it slaves, a miracle, alien intervention? Maybe the animals that still existed? Awful lot of UFO sightings in those days  :thinking
🤴

benjipwns

Propagandhim

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7346 on: January 16, 2022, 10:37:32 AM »
https://twitter.com/TheJuggernaut88/status/1482687149179047937

The problem the Journo's have now is that most of Joe Rogan's friends are UFC fighters so you can't really gang on up on them without getting knocked out verbally or physically like you can on other wank dads.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #7348 on: January 17, 2022, 07:29:42 PM »
what if amirox was innocent  :titus

benjipwns

« Reply #7350 on: January 18, 2022, 10:44:49 PM »
twitter.com/TheJuggernaut88/status/1482687149179047937

The problem the Journo's have now is that most of Joe Rogan's friends are UFC fighters so you can't really gang on up on them without getting knocked out verbally or physically like you can on other wank dads.
Yet part of the letter reads:

“As physicians, we bear the arduous weight of a pandemic that has stretched our medical systems to their limits and only stands to be exacerbated by the anti-vaccination sentiment woven into this and other episodes of Rogan’s podcast.”

Paradoxically, the disseminators of this petition are guilty of the very misinformation label that they’ve attached to Rogan. In fact, neither of the two reported co authors of the letter — Jessica Rivera and Ben Rein — possess medical degrees. Rivera holds a master’s degree and Rein is a PhD academic who researches psychiatry.

The letter denouncing Joe Rogan and pressuring Spotify to censor his speech has all kinds of random signatories. By my count, the letter is signed by over 50 PhD academics, around 60 college professors, 29 nurses, 10 students, 4 medical residents, and even a handful of… science podcasters.

The letter, which uses the word misinformation nine times in five paragraphs, concludes with a call for Spotify to censor Rogan as part of a policy to “moderate misinformation on the platform.”

Notably, there is no information on who or what group is behind the creation and circulation of the open letter. Rivera, the reported lead author of the letter, is associated with the far-left Rockefeller Foundation and The Atlantic, and she is a CNN contributor.
:hmm
spoiler (click to show/hide)
   jayste Jan 16 Liked by Jordan Schachtel
We have 270 signatures here and over 15 THOUSAND medical professionals and scientists FIGHTING this nonsense and pushing for Nuremberg 2.0 for Crimes Against Humanity. I'll stick with REAL science instead of government propaganda.

99 Likes Reply
Leonidas Jan 16 Liked by Jordan Schachtel
Rogan is a hero and a fighter. How about we get the 96,000 signatories (or whatever it is now) of the Great Barrington Declaration to weigh in now? It’s time to get this party started and boot Fauci and his cronies influence out of our lives forever.

74 Likes Reply
:rollsafe
[close]

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #7351 on: January 19, 2022, 04:15:34 AM »

Tycoon Padre

« Reply #7353 on: January 21, 2022, 02:36:40 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #7354 on: January 21, 2022, 03:12:40 PM »
Jorp quit as a professor:
I recently resigned from my position as full tenured professor at the University of Toronto. I am now professor emeritus, and before I turned sixty. Emeritus is generally a designation reserved for superannuated faculty, albeit those who had served their term with some distinction. I had envisioned teaching and researching at the U of T, full time, until they had to haul my skeleton out of my office. I loved my job. And my students, undergraduates and graduates alike, were positively predisposed toward me. But that career path was not meant to be. There were many reasons, including the fact that I can now teach many more people and with less interference online. But here’s a few more:

First, my qualified and supremely trained heterosexual white male graduate students (and I’ve had many others, by the way) face a negligible chance of being offered university research positions, despite stellar scientific dossiers. This is partly because of Diversity, Inclusivity and Equity mandates (my preferred acronym: DIE). These have been imposed universally in academia, despite the fact that university hiring committees had already done everything reasonable for all the years of my career, and then some, to ensure that no qualified “minority” candidates were ever overlooked. My students are also partly unacceptable precisely because they are my students. I am academic persona non grata, because of my unacceptable philosophical positions. And this isn’t just some inconvenience. These facts rendered my job morally untenable. How can I accept prospective researchers and train them in good conscience knowing their employment prospects to be minimal?
Just exactly what am I supposed to do when I meet a graduate student or young professor, hired on DIE grounds? Manifest instant skepticism regarding their professional ability? What a slap in the face to a truly meritorious young outsider. And perhaps that’s the point. The DIE ideology is not friend to peace and tolerance. It is absolutely and completely the enemy of competence and justice.
Finally, do you know that Vladimir Putin himself is capitalizing on this woke madness? Anna Mahjar-Barducci at MEMRI.org covered his recent speech. I quote from the article’s translation: “The advocates of so-called ‘social progress’ believe they are introducing humanity to some kind of a new and better consciousness. Godspeed, hoist the flags, as we say, go right ahead. The only thing that I want to say now is that their prescriptions are not new at all. It may come as a surprise to some people, but Russia has been there already. After the 1917 revolution, the Bolsheviks, relying on the dogmas of Marx and Engels, also said that they would change existing ways and customs, and not just political and economic ones, but the very notion of human morality and the foundations of a healthy society. The destruction of age-old values, religion, and relations between people, up to and including the total rejection of family (we had that, too), encouragement to inform on loved ones — all this was proclaimed progress and, by the way, was widely supported around the world back then and was quite fashionable, same as today. By the way, the Bolsheviks were absolutely intolerant of opinions other than theirs.

“This, I believe, should call to mind some of what we are witnessing now. Looking at what is happening in a number of Western countries, we are amazed to see the domestic practices — which we, fortunately, have left, I hope — in the distant past. The fight for equality and against discrimination has turned into aggressive dogmatism bordering on absurdity, when the works of the great authors of the past — such as Shakespeare — are no longer taught at schools or universities, because their ideas are believed to be backward. The classics are declared backward and ignorant of the importance of gender or race. In Hollywood, memos are distributed about proper storytelling and how many characters of what color or gender should be in a movie. This is even worse than the agitprop department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.”

This, from the head of the former totalitarian enterprise, against whom we fought a five decades’ long Cold War, risking the entire planet (in a very real manner). This, from the head of a country riven in a literally genocidal manner by ideas that Putin himself attributes to the progressives in the West, to the generally accepting audience of his once-burned (once (!)) twice-shy listeners.

And all of you going along with the DIE activists, whatever your reasons: this is on you. Professors. Cowering cravenly in pretence and silence. Teaching your students to dissimulate and lie. To get along. As the walls crumble. For shame. CEOs: signalling a virtue you don’t possess and shouldn’t want to please a minority who literally live their lives by displeasure. You’re evil capitalists, after all, and should be proud of it. At the moment, I can’t tell if you’re more reprehensibly timid even than the professors. Why the hell don’t you banish the human resource DIE upstarts back to the more-appropriately-named Personnel departments, stop them from interfering with the psyches of you and your employees, and be done with it? Musicians, artists, writers: stop bending your sacred and meritorious art to the demands of the propagandists before you fatally betray the spirit of your own intuition. Stop censoring your thought. Stop saying you will hire for your orchestral and theatrical productions for any reason other than talent and excellence. That’s all you have. That’s all any of us have.

He who sows the wind will reap the whirlwind. And the wind is rising.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #7355 on: January 23, 2022, 11:20:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/CarcosaLobbyist/status/1485264500848799750

Kawme Brown being an anti-Vax crank is on brand.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7357 on: January 24, 2022, 08:09:50 PM »
Not sure if the world is ready for 4.5 hours of JORP and ROGAN

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1485769973809168385
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7358 on: January 25, 2022, 02:55:19 AM »
Not sure if the world is ready for 4.5 hours of JORP and ROGAN

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1485769973809168385
Too bad I misplaced my coupon for a free bunker-buster strike.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7359 on: January 25, 2022, 09:58:14 AM »
how much time is spent droning on about ivermectin and the vax :thinking

Jorp's boring lectures and podcasts are my number 1 sleep aid tho :lol
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7361 on: January 27, 2022, 03:52:37 AM »

:dead

benjipwns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7363 on: January 27, 2022, 06:01:45 AM »
If Putin wants to negotiate a new security framework we demand he does so on the Joe Rogan Experience  :hmph
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #7364 on: January 29, 2022, 08:27:25 PM »

benjipwns

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #7367 on: January 31, 2022, 09:08:12 PM »

:awesome

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 05:16:55 PM by D3RANG3D »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7369 on: February 01, 2022, 05:56:34 PM »
Place your bets until we find out he...
A. Was an FBI informant
B. Went to CIA summer camp that one time
C. Aided Hillary with opening a PDF during an internship
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7372 on: February 03, 2022, 01:19:44 AM »
Wow, I REALLY dislike that guy.

benjipwns

« Reply #7373 on: February 03, 2022, 01:47:15 AM »
I can't really tell if he's just performatively angry or legitimately hateful. I haven't watched his videos or anything, just see his unhinged tweets and click through and there's more and more of them at all times. It just seems unpleasant if it's a bit. Maybe it's both. Maybe it's a fetish I don't know.

benjipwns

« Reply #7374 on: February 06, 2022, 04:06:07 PM »
https://twitter.com/BenBurgis/status/1489792912368050182

the replies going "actually, it's very important" and "read some Edward Said" :dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #7375 on: February 07, 2022, 07:32:35 AM »
https://twitter.com/talkRADIO/status/1490637442831065091

"Boris Johnson goes around creating more children than China" :dead
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #7376 on: February 07, 2022, 07:38:36 AM »
imagine how big of a cretin you'd have to be to be on the wrong side of an argument with Piers Morgan :maduro
(ice)

benjipwns

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #7379 on: February 14, 2022, 01:49:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1492217020619759618

Neither were AR-15 rifles, you inarticulate, disingenuous, illogical manlette.