Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 600307 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« on: June 29, 2018, 10:40:32 AM »

:rejoice

He goes on to answer a critique i've seen some people in here levy against him. Once again he crushes.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:14:50 PM by Joe Molotov »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Daddy Peterson stays crushing
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 10:42:55 AM »
needs a better thread title, sorry

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 10:58:00 AM »
needs a better thread title, sorry

:iface

Rahxephon91

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 11:14:53 AM »
Oh you're serious...

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 11:45:31 AM »
Timestamp?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 11:57:29 AM »
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 02:49:06 PM »
thebore.com SBWs annihilated :rejoice

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 02:52:11 PM »
Dude sounds like Kermit and cries too much. C-
dog

agrajag

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 02:57:12 PM »
Funny how Assy didn't post about Peterson at all before etoilet got banished to the shadow realm. We see you, horsefucker.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 02:59:01 PM »
Anyone actually watch this or?

agrajag

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2018, 03:00:11 PM »

nah

spoiler (click to show/hide)
maybe benji did
[close]

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2018, 03:00:52 PM »

I'm not tryna fuck up my youtube recommendations.

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2018, 03:07:57 PM »
For some reason I assumed this would be about Scott Peterson, the guy who murdered his pregnant wife.

Probably because assimilate is a dumb, hateful piece of shit and I can imagine him making a thread aggrandizing someone like that.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2018, 03:12:36 PM »
For some reason I assumed this would be about Scott Peterson, the guy who murdered his pregnant wife.
His appeal is still pending, INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. :bolo

agrajag

« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2018, 03:16:23 PM »
The only daddy Peterson is Oscar Peterson with his smooth as fuck piano solos

:bolo

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2018, 03:21:38 PM »

Probably because assimilate is a dumb, hateful piece of shit and I can imagine him making a thread aggrandizing someone like that.
Are you trans or something?

:beli

Funny how Assy didn't post about Peterson at all before etoilet got banished to the shadow realm. We see you, horsefucker.
Not true at all but ok.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2018, 04:37:43 PM »
Who?
dur

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2018, 04:59:55 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZMIbo_Dx
He goes on to answer a critique i've seen some people in here levy against him. Once again he crushes.

I'm expecting the answer to people's critique being the entire hour and 15 minutes, since I've basically never seen this guy make a coherent point.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2018, 05:16:38 PM »
Assy McGee takes up Etoilets mantle. It's like the shit is going back UP our ass instead of OUT it.

kingv

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2018, 05:19:34 PM »
I still don’t know what Jordan’s peterskins whole deal. And I’m definitely not watching some incel video to find out.

kingv

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2018, 05:29:45 PM »
Read a quick article on him and it couldn’t be more clear this dude is a huckster getting rich off of losers.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2018, 05:35:08 PM »
The 1:1 replica of his brain on his suit in the youtube thumbnail is pretty cute though.   :-*

Tasty

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2018, 06:19:32 PM »
Assy used "trans" instead of "cheeseburger."

#progress

Tasty

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2018, 06:20:47 PM »
I still don’t know what Jordan’s peterskins whole deal. And I’m definitely not watching some incel video to find out.

Women are bad and need to be subservient to men because swamp witches and desiccated castles and hey is that cocaine?? *SNORT*

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2018, 06:22:07 PM »

I'm expecting the answer to people's critique being the entire hour and 15 minutes, since I've basically never seen this guy make a coherent point.

Read a quick article on him and it couldn’t be more clear this dude is a huckster getting rich off of losers.

So you read a quick article and formulated a solid opinion on someone? Boy, no wonder some of you don't know how to wipe your own asses.
And seriously, this guy gets invited to the Oxford Union and he's somehow incoherent?

Bear with me here, Harvard thought him qualified enough to teach at their university, he has been tenured at Toronto University, had a successful practice and is asked to speak at well known institutions across the globe... consider, maybe just consider the possibility that some of you are simply fucking dumb?

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2018, 06:28:46 PM »

Women are bad and need to be subservient to men because swamp witches and desiccated castles and hey is that cocaine?? *SNORT*

You left out the lobsters!
yar

Oblivion

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2018, 06:29:33 PM »

So you read a quick article and formulated a solid opinion on someone? Boy, no wonder some of you don't know how to wipe your own asses.
And seriously, this guy gets invited to the Oxford Union and he's somehow incoherent?

Bear with me here, Harvard thought him qualified enough to teach at their university, he has been tenured at Toronto University, had a successful practice and is asked to speak at well known institutions across the globe... consider, maybe just consider the possibility that some of you are simply fucking dumb?

Trump graduated from Wharton.

Oblivion

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2018, 06:32:12 PM »
I believe this is the video where he now comes out and says that previously he would have called trans students by their preferred pronouns, but now that it's been enshrined into law by the (((cultural marxists))) he's not going to be doing that anymore.

"See, I wasn't going to be an asshole BEFORE, but now that I have to not be an asshole under punishment of the State, I'm totally going to be one." - The leading conservative intellectual in the Western Hemisphere (tm)

Mandark

• Icon

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2018, 06:33:01 PM »

That's not a fair comparison. Peterson didn't have a father worth over 100million dollars. Again, you guys are fucking stupid. You can't even parse obvious differences.

And again Peterson didn't just graduate from a University, HE TAUGHT at Harvard.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2018, 06:34:16 PM »
What’s wrong with a little booger suger from time to time
dur

Tasty

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2018, 06:38:32 PM »

You left out the lobsters!

spoiler (click to show/hide)
This GIF makes as much sense as anything Jordan Peterson has said.
[close]

kingv

« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2018, 06:38:56 PM »

Trump graduating from Wharton is an example of something is technically true, but for all practical purpose it’s a lie of omission.

He has an undergrad finance degree from Penn. it so happens that st Penn, the undergrad business classes are also taught at Wharton. This is not the same thing as graduating with a Masters Degree from Wharton, which is what everyone else in the world means when they say “I went to Wharton”.

As for Peterskin, he very well might be a smart guy... he’s clearly smart enough to realize that he can make a lot more money charging the rubes for seminars, and $200 for a 45 minute Skype call than teaching classes and actually practicing clinical psychology. Which actually seems somewhat far from what he pretends to do now.

Nola

« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2018, 06:41:06 PM »
Jordan Peterson, the new defacto go-to that maladjusted angry white culture warriors ape thinking it will shortcut them to appearing intelligent on the internet.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2018, 06:42:22 PM »

As for Peterskin, he very well might be a smart guy... he’s clearly smart enough to realize that he can make a lot more money charging the rubes for seminars, and $200 for a 45 minute Skype call than teaching classes and actually practicing clinical psychology. Which actually seems somewhat far from what he pretends to do now.
There's famous musicians that charge twice that for a bullshit 45min guitar lesson. Obama charges hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak at a seminar. What's your point?

This is all you guys have and it's pathetic.
Jordan Peterson, the new defacto go-to that maladjusted angry white culture warriors ape thinking it will shortcut them to appearing intelligent on the internet.
Nola, like Peterson says, walk straight with your shoulders back. Clean your room. GET A JOB, kid.  :lol

kingv

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »

There's famous musicians that charge twice that for a bullshit 45min guitar lesson. Obama charges hundreds of thousands of dollars to speak at a seminar. What's your point?

This is all you guys have and it's pathetic.
Nola, like Peterson says, walk straight with your shoulders back. Clean your room. GET A JOB, kid.  :lol

I’m not one to knock the hustle but I’m not going to pretend that this guy that is such a serious intellectual, researcher, and clinician that he gave up doing that entirely to give $100/seat lectures 15x per month because he taught at Harvard and got denied tenure.

It is what it is. He saw an opportunity to get rich because a lot of incels really liked how he refused to call a trans woman  “she”. He picked up the ball and ran with it. But let’s be clear, his job is no longer serious research, it’s to tell a bunch of dudes who feel like they have been wronged by society what they want to hear.

Oblivion

« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2018, 07:09:21 PM »

That's not a fair comparison. Peterson didn't have a father worth over 100million dollars. Again, you guys are fucking stupid. You can't even parse obvious differences.

And again Peterson didn't just graduate from a University, HE TAUGHT at Harvard.

You're (once again) missing the point, dipshit. The point is that achieving a certain educational level and/or occupation doesn't necessarily mean that you can't be incredibly stupid.

And your defense of daddy-o by referencing his work at Harvard and the UoT makes shit like this look WORSE, not better:

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 07:48:20 PM by Oblivion »

thisismyusername

« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2018, 07:12:34 PM »
#ModsHelp #YouShotETolietShootAssy

:goty2

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2018, 07:13:24 PM »

It is what it is. He saw an opportunity to get rich because a lot of incels really liked how he refused to call a trans woman  “she”. He picked up the ball and ran with it. But let’s be clear, his job is no longer serious research, it’s to tell a bunch of dudes who feel like they have been wronged by society what they want to hear.
But only that it's not just 'incels' and a bunch of 'dudes'. If it were he wouldn't be asked to speak at the Oxford Union, he wouldn't be on well respected panels, and news outlets (a long with the not so respected). You can not like him, you can disagree with him, but don't be fucking ridiculous pretending he's just here for the 'incels' and that's all he has.

I'd be willing to bet that most people outside of the SJ.W twitter verse and mainstream media outlets is sick and tired of the political correctness,  and the whole LGBTQ intersectionality bullshit.

Even most of you on this very forum are, look at how often you dump on Ree and the people on there. To you they look crazy, to me you guys look like them.  :idont

You're (once again) missing the point, dipshit. The point is that achieving a certain educational level and/or occupation doesn't necessarily mean that you can't be incredibly stupid.
:dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2018, 07:28:11 PM »
JP: "Any creature has to move forward in the world. Any creature that is mobile..."

"Have you seen my lazy ass cat mate?"
🤴

Steve Contra

• Bought a lemon tree straight cash
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2018, 07:28:13 PM »
I'm just going to say that watching a 1:15 minute youtube video of Jordan Peterson makes you a fucking loser and no amount of intellectual wankery is going to save you from that.
vin

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2018, 07:38:28 PM »

As for Peterson, he all but admitted to being a scammer in that NY Times piece, at least admitting to putting on a character and selling what his audience wants to hear. And as his audience changes, so does his messaging.
Can you point me to that?

I'm just going to say that watching a 1:15 minute youtube video of Jordan Peterson makes you a fucking loser and no amount of intellectual wankery is going to save you from that.
And consuming endless amounts of pop culture makes you a genius  :playa

agrajag

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2018, 07:41:47 PM »
Peterson is pop-science at best, c'mon son.

Oblivion

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2018, 07:51:43 PM »

As for Peterson, he all but admitted to being a scammer in that NY Times piece, at least admitting to putting on a character and selling what his audience wants to hear. And as his audience changes, so does his messaging.

It's particularly weird because he said that he's learned how to "monetize the Social Studies Warriors", but....it's not the Social Studies Warriors that are contributing to his Patreon and paying to see him speak and do $200 45 minute "consults", but rather, the Assimilates of the world (which, to be fair, do deserve to be parted with their money as much as possible).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 07:59:42 PM by Oblivion »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2018, 07:54:37 PM »

Are you too fucking lazy to google Jordan Peterson NY Times

It was heavily linked and discussed in Wank Dad thread and I'm sure you commented on it. You're the laziest troll I swear.
That's the thing, i don't remember anything like that in that article. I vaguely recall him saying his outfits are a bit more traditional now, like a three piece... but that's all.

Tasty

« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2018, 08:04:11 PM »

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2018, 08:05:04 PM »
And changing his cadence and vocabulary specifically to echo traveling salesmen types from the fucking 1800s

:bow Robert Preston :bow2

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2018, 08:08:38 PM »
The obvious thing here is that Assimilate doesn't actually believe Peterson's bullshit and he's not gonna read the dumb book.

Tasty

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2018, 08:09:19 PM »
You know Rich Evans' "salesman/news radio" voice? If Jordan Peterson had that instead of Kermit I might have been redpilled already. :uguu

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2018, 08:10:54 PM »

Ben Carson graduated from Yale and did his residency at John Hopkins, but have you heard the guy talk about anything that isn't brain surgery?
dog

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2018, 08:11:23 PM »
You know who would have had a great voice for this shit? Phil Hartman.

:'(

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2018, 08:15:00 PM »
Ben Carson graduated from Yale and did his residency at John Hopkins, but have you heard the guy talk about anything that isn't brain surgery?

Larry Lessig is a tenured professor at Harvard, and his idea to save American politics was to run for president, magically pass campaign finance reform, then immediately resign. That is to say Larry Lessig, in at least some aspects, is stupendously dumb.

Tasty

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2018, 08:15:54 PM »
I can't wait for Assy to come back after another page or two and be all "Ah ha! I knew I could trigger you Social Studies Warriors! U SAY U DONT CARE BUT WAT ABOUT ALL THESE POSTS??"

When really we've spent the entire thread shitposting and bagging on him.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2018, 08:16:37 PM »

And changing his cadence and vocabulary specifically to echo traveling salesmen types from the fucking 1800s

That’s the point. His speech too is from another era — stilted, with old-timey phrases, a hypnotic rhythm. It’s a vocal tactic he came to only recently. Videos from a few years ago have him speaking and dressing in a more modern way.

So he now wears a three piece suit and talks a bit more 'stilted' (according to the writer) and basically that's him admitting to being a scammer? :mindblown

You guys are too fucking much. It's like you've been reading so many clickbait headlines that you now formulate everything into clickbait in your minds.

It's astonishing. Some of you are hopelessly fucked. Not even Daddy Peterson can save you  :neogaf

I can't wait for Assy to come back after another page or two and be all "Ah ha! I knew I could trigger you Social Studies Warriors! U SAY U DONT CARE BUT WAT ABOUT ALL THESE POSTS??"

Nah nah, there's people in here legitimately stupid and not just trying to troll me. There's sincerity in the stupidity in here.

Nola

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2018, 08:17:22 PM »
Assimilate clearly thinks Peterson triggers the libs around here and that is basically 95% of Assimilate's enjoyment out of this site(and seemingly his go to way to try and convince himself he is better than other people), but clearly based on his lack of intellectual curiosity in general, the guy doesn't have it in him to radicalize himself to Peterson like the etiolate's that truly find self-worth in finding those perceived intellectual arguments that reinforce their biases.

thisismyusername

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2018, 08:19:04 PM »

Live long enough, and you turn from a voat reject into EToilet 2.0

Nah nah, there's people in here legitimately stupid and not just trying to troll me. There's sincerity in the stupidity in here.

:goty2 Weak bait. Apply yourself. :goty2

Oblivion

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2018, 08:19:12 PM »

Ooh, that's an even better example. And let's not forget my man, my preferred front runner for the Republican nomination in 2012, Herman "THE MUTHALOVIN' CAIN TRAIN" Cain, who was a literal rocket scientist.

agrajag

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2018, 08:19:21 PM »
Assy repeatedly referring to Jordan P as "daddy" is quite disturbing

Tasty

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2018, 08:20:31 PM »
Well yeah, assimilate is just the shit streaks in an e-toilet.

Newsfeed

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2018, 08:21:52 PM »
it's cool to have a new place to chortle at jp whenever he goofs without derailing an existing thread

but assimilate faking it with peterson is almost as bad as when he was pretending to like those matrix sequels