Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 600245 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: Daddy Peterson stays crushing
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2018, 08:22:45 PM »
Assimilate clearly thinks Peterson triggers the libs around here and that is basically 95% of Assimilate's enjoyment out of this site(and seemingly his go to way to try and convince himself he is better than other people), but clearly based on his lack of intellectual curiosity in general, the guy doesn't have it in him to radicalize himself to Peterson like the etiolate's that truly find self-worth in finding those perceived intellectual arguments that reinforce their biases.
What biases? I still don't see anything controversial about Peterson. At least not so far as something you can't actually witness for yourself. For example, college campuses are fucking brutal these days. Kicking comedians out, rallying to prevent people from speaking (not protest, legitimately shutting people out with blow horns), safe spaces, etc. That's something he talks about, and there's evidence for it.

What else? The stripping of masculinity? Well, yeah, aren't we seeing the phrase "toxic masculinity" used continuously now? I mean, we can argue that this is only in assbackwards places like Ree but Ree gets it from pop culture, hollywood, mainstream media. It's there.

Compelled speech? The thing that most of you hate him for. Again, not very controversial to me and i've always been in full agreement. I don't think we need to be calling people cis, and zir.

Apparently, these things make you an incel now or something.  :lol

agrajag

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2018, 08:22:50 PM »
Assy repeatedly referring to Jordan P as "daddy" is quite disturbingm

Sounds like it triggers you, typical libcuck

literally shaking rite now

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2018, 08:24:18 PM »
if assimilate reads maps of meaning i will too and we can have a book club

i'm not buying it tho

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2018, 08:25:20 PM »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2018, 08:25:33 PM »
Bear with me here, Harvard thought him qualified enough to teach at their university, he has been tenured at Toronto University, had a successful practice and is asked to speak at well known institutions across the globe... consider, maybe just consider the possibility that some of you are simply fucking dumb?

Ben Carson graduated from Yale and did his residency at John Hopkins, but have you heard the guy talk about anything that isn't brain surgery?
Ok? But this is within Petersons field and he uses his knowledge from his trade to apply to current social issues. He's not applying brain surgery to debate the merits of compelled speech.

:confused

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2018, 08:27:37 PM »

also a reminder jp's wrong about propaganda vs. art

hairplugs can't hide shitty opinions

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2018, 08:27:48 PM »
how is surface level social/cultural/political criticism (in which every answer is "the marxists are behind it") within the field of clinical psychology?

Oblivion

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2018, 08:28:25 PM »
Bear with me here, Harvard thought him qualified enough to teach at their university, he has been tenured at Toronto University, had a successful practice and is asked to speak at well known institutions across the globe... consider, maybe just consider the possibility that some of you are simply fucking dumb?

Ben Carson graduated from Yale and did his residency at John Hopkins, but have you heard the guy talk about anything that isn't brain surgery?
Ok? But this is within Petersons field and he uses his knowledge from his trade to apply to current social issues. He's not applying brain surgery to debate the merits of compelled speech.

He's a psychologist who got famous for thinking he was a lawyer.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2018, 08:30:34 PM »

:oreilly

we're at full fledged autism ladies and gentlemen. opps, i mean zirs and zims.  :doge

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2018, 08:32:30 PM »
zirs and zims.  :doge

>implying theres many transexuals here

:goty2 You're not even trying.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2018, 08:32:52 PM »

Ok? But this is within Petersons field and he uses his knowledge in from his trade to apply to current social issues. He's not using applying brain surgery to debate the merits of compelled speech.

He actually doesn't, considering clinical psychology doesn't use Jungian bullshit or evolutionary psychology, nor does it involve bitching about PC culture.
Stro, i just looked through my closet and found a three piece suit i bought a few years ago.

What do you think about that?  :pimp

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2018, 08:39:04 PM »
I vote you guys stop shortening his name to Assy, and call him 'Milate, and mentally pronounce it like "M'lady."

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2018, 08:39:21 PM »
what do you think of mr free speech suing his old coworkers cuz they said mean things about him in private

benjipwns

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2018, 08:39:39 PM »
if assimilate reads maps of meaning i will too and we can have a book club

i'm not buying it tho

That's ok, because provided your Library uses this service you can borrow it and not give Peterson a dime.
wait, nobody told me we'd have to read a book

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2018, 08:40:53 PM »
i just showed up for the refresher on terminology used by incels who think college campus shenanigans translate into real world issues

i mean, i can only go "evo psych lol" and "ayy lmao biotruths" for so many posts, lay me up some better dunks ma familia
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2018, 08:41:26 PM »
wait, nobody told me we'd have to read a book

1 only if assimilate reads it so actually never

2 motherfucker we know what pundits you read, don't lie about having standards now

Oblivion

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2018, 08:43:08 PM »

we're at full fledged autism ladies and gentlemen. opps, i mean zirs and zims.  :doge

Man, you're dense.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2018, 08:44:13 PM »
i just showed up for the refresher on terminology used by incels who think college campus shenanigans translate into real world issues

i mean, i can only go "evo psych lol" and "ayy lmao biotruths" for so many posts, lay me up some better dunks ma familia

JP's whole theory basically boils down to "intelligent design, proved via evo psych" which is fucking wild.

Nola

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2018, 08:45:31 PM »

His initial boost of fame was misunderstanding a piece of proposed Canadian legislation and going into meltdown mode over it. Attracting followers that clearly weren't interested in understanding the facts around the legislation but liked the cut of his jib all the same.

That has sort of been his hallmark ever since(that and dressing up common sense self-help advice in a Jungian package). Taking inflammatory positions, often ones he is misinformed about, and bloviating about it in a way that appears intellectually rigorous and logically sound if you aren't motivated to really dissect and question him.

benjipwns

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2018, 08:45:44 PM »
Why did you run away from our discussion in the US politics thread, Assy?  I thought daddy E would have taught you not to be a coward.
yeah, we never got a figure on that grant proposal...

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2018, 08:47:13 PM »
Why did you run away from our discussion in the US politics thread, Assy?  I thought daddy E would have taught you not to be a coward.
We can continue. I'm staying in for the night we got World Cup tomorrow morning  8)
what do you think of mr free speech suing his old coworkers cuz they said mean things about him in private
Beak's, equating what a professor at a University says to Hitler propaganda is...libel.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2018, 08:48:15 PM »
his initial stance was straight up red meat garbaggio: THINK OF THE COLLEGE AGE MALE CHILDREN!!!

he's been gripping his oyster turds in a vice of pretentious rhetoric ever since
duc

Tasty

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2018, 08:49:48 PM »
the og intellectual wank dad :rejoice

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2018, 08:50:16 PM »
his initial stance was straight up red meat garbaggio: THINK OF THE COLLEGE AGE MALE CHILDREN!!!
Considering there's less males going and graduating from Universities now while at the same time being dealt "toxic masculinity" bullshit? Don't you think just maybe it can be a talking point to be considered?

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2018, 08:51:42 PM »
Considering there's less males going and graduating from Universities now while at the same time being dealt "toxic masculinity" bullshit? Don't you think just maybe it can be a talking point to be considered?

nope. do you think jet fuel can melt steel beams?
duc

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2018, 08:52:20 PM »

It really is, and even more wild that anyone gives him validity on what he's saying NOW because he taught at Harvard, even if they're doing it just to troll. The idea that anyone takes this dude who would fit right in on season 8 of Ancient Aliens seriously because he taught at Harvard is hilarious.
But there are legitimately intelligent and qualified people that do take him seriously. I guess because none of your keyboard friends take him seriously you don't? Maybe if he ended up in a Marvel movie or on Hollywood Access?

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2018, 08:52:30 PM »

oh, it's amaaaaaaaazingly fuckin' transparent that his fans are in it purely for the conclusions, and the pseudo-academic shit is just a garnish

like, imagine some lady professor rambles for a couple hours on youtube about how we can deduce our true purpose as human from literal children's stories, throws in some mystical shit about ancient Egyptians knowing the shape of the DNA molecule, draws a flow chart to explain human society with a "dragon of chaos" in the middle, and then says this all proves feminism is good?

"well i'm convinced!" they would certainly not say

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2018, 08:53:26 PM »
elsewhere in the hollow world of bona fides: i wasted about 10 facebook posts arguing with a principal boeing engineer about chemtrails.
duc

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2018, 08:54:30 PM »

oh, it's amaaaaaaaazingly fuckin' transparent that his fans are in it purely for the conclusions, and the pseudo-academic shit is just a garnish

like, imagine some lady professor rambles for a couple hours on youtube about how we can deduce our true purpose as human from literal children's stories, throws in some mystical shit about ancient Egyptians knowing the shape of the DNA molecule, draws a flow chart to explain human society with a "dragon of chaos" in the middle, and then says this all proves feminism is good?

itt evergreen college gets daps
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2018, 08:54:54 PM »
equating what a professor at a University says to Hitler propaganda is...libel.

lmao jp routinely and explicitly compares gender neutral pronouns to stalinism

but again, you don't care, you don't believe jp's shit, and you aren't gonna read his essay, much less the book

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2018, 08:54:54 PM »

nope. do you think jet fuel can melt steel beams?
If it could be shown to be done then sure. 911 truthers can't prove that and it's a conspiracy theory. The trend of more women than males graduating from University is a statistical fact. 

Here from Times http://time.com/4064665/women-college-degree/

:clap autism.

equating what a professor at a University says to Hitler propaganda is...libel.

lmao jp routinely and explicitly compares gender neutral pronouns to stalinism

but again, you don't care, you don't believe jp's shit, and you aren't gonna read his essay, much less the book
Do you know what libel is? did he single out a specific professor and accuse them of something hideous? You guys are fucking moronic. This is becoming boring.

Nola

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2018, 08:55:36 PM »
Beak's, equating what a professor at a University says to Hitler propaganda is...libel.

It's actually slander, but tell me you can at least grasp the absurdity of Peterson suing people for calling him Goebbels when he routinely associates people he disagrees with to the worst atrocities of Communism lol?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2018, 08:57:18 PM »

It really is, and even more wild that anyone gives him validity on what he's saying NOW because he taught at Harvard, even if they're doing it just to troll. The idea that anyone takes this dude who would fit right in on season 8 of Ancient Aliens seriously because he taught at Harvard is hilarious.
But there are legitimately intelligent and qualified people that do take him seriously. I guess because none of your keyboard friends take him seriously you don't? Maybe if he ended up in a Marvel movie or on Hollywood Access?

What he talks about to people in 2018 has literally nothing to do with what he taught at Harvard. There's nothing to TAKE seriously. His popularity is baffling since he's just saying the most basic and generic platitudes with the occasional weirdo idiosyncratic thing that is usually meme worthy in its weirdness or stupidity. How are you trying to turn this into bitching about Marvel movies :lol :lol :lol
That in 2018 most people don't get.

How are you trying to turn this into bitching about Marvel movies :lol :lol :lol

:rollsafe

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2018, 08:57:53 PM »
ianno, something melted them girders. i mean, we could say it was jet fuel buuuutttt long, disconnected theory tied to a biased conclusion

y'all
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2018, 08:58:00 PM »

Quote from: Time
Last year, 29.9% of men had a bachelor’s degree... A decade prior, in 2005, 28.5% of men had bachelor’s degree

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

benjipwns

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2018, 08:59:33 PM »
The trend of more women than males graduating from University is a statistical fact. 

i'm not sure why it's necessarily a problem when both trend lines are going up:

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2018, 08:59:34 PM »

Last year, 29.9% of men had a bachelor’s degree... A decade prior, in 2005, 28.5% of men had bachelor’s degree

But the trend is moving in the other direction.

Young women are driving the change. In the 25-34 age group, 37.5% of women have a bachelor’s degree or higher, while only 29.5% of men do

:clap autism.

Nola

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2018, 08:59:56 PM »

ASSIMILATE - "Anyone can make up numbers man, but no one can prove my feelings on the matter are wrong. Checkmate college intellectual"

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2018, 09:00:30 PM »
what's the current graduation rate for lobsters from higher ed institutions? 0.0% you say?

duc

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2018, 09:00:56 PM »
We can continue. I'm staying in for the night we got World Cup tomorrow morning  8)

you don't know what libel means lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2018, 09:01:25 PM »
The trend of more women than males graduating from University is a statistical fact. 

i'm not sure why it's necessarily a problem when both trend lines are going up:

I never said it was a problem at least not yet.

This is what i said in response to Vanidiot

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2018, 09:02:05 PM »
But the trend is moving in the other direction.

Rates of college attainment for men and women in this age group are increasing roughly equally.)

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2018, 09:02:24 PM »
well i never
duc

benjipwns

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2018, 09:03:29 PM »
Considering there's less males going and graduating from Universities now
Between 2005 and 2015, the number of full-time male postbaccalaureate students increased by 24 percent... Among part-time postbaccalaureate students, the number of males enrolled in 2015 was 6 percent higher than in 2005

Mandark

• Icon

Nola

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2018, 09:04:45 PM »
That Time link was a three paragraph long article, how do you so spectacularly fuck that up Assimilate!  :heh

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2018, 09:05:06 PM »

oh no i didn't include slander in with libel. one is spoken and one is written.

:borys

put on our autism pants and dance

benjipwns

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »
what's the current graduation rate for lobsters from higher ed institutions? 0.0% you say?
probably not, you know those hippie liberal arts schools, likely one in Maine or something

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2018, 09:06:19 PM »
for the new page: assimilate doesn't believe in jp's fairy tales and isn't gonna read his book

thank you and back to regular programming

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »

no, you used the right word, you just don't know what it means because you aren't very smart

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:25 PM »

You apparently never come to the Mid West, where that basic ass bitching about how things USED to be and you can't do this or that or say this or that anymore and it's bullshit is the daily conversation in garages where 50+ year old men drink beer and smoke while wearing tank tops and jeans without belts. And the conversation has been the same for 100+ years.

But yeah, no one is hearing such things as "men can't be men anymore" until Peterson brought it back, despite it being a constant on every form of media since there's been media  :lol :lol :lol
Oh i totally get where a lot of you come from. it's why you guys see everything in this viewpoint. it's pretty apparent.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:33 PM »
petition to change title to assimilate and jp present: DUNK CONTEST
duc

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:04 PM »

no, you used the right word, you just don't know what it means because you aren't very smart
Seagrams, i've seen your Beak. If you don't work in anything other than a gastation i'd be fucking stunned.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:28 PM »
you'll notice he's ducking my posts that break kayfabe

he's losing a game of chicken to the bore's premiere coward smh

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #114 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:56 PM »
lol you're so gassed bro. have fun owning yourself more dipshit

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #115 on: June 29, 2018, 09:10:21 PM »
it's also hilarious that you're in here screaming how dumb everyone is while you can even barely type coherently

BisMarckie

« Reply #116 on: June 29, 2018, 09:10:48 PM »
I can't fathom how anyone can take this dude seriously. Some basic ass talking points packaged into pseudo-intellectual words. Somehow he makes a fortune selling his drivel to people.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #117 on: June 29, 2018, 09:11:31 PM »
i'd love to know what men can't do these days
duc

Oblivion

« Reply #118 on: June 29, 2018, 09:12:25 PM »

Yeah, it's amazing how many self-proclaimed atheists he's either managed to convert or twist themselves into knots defending his mystic, bible thumping bullshit.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #119 on: June 29, 2018, 09:12:43 PM »
this is bad content (other than seeing the ol crow posting)