Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 21951 times)

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Re: Daddy Peterson stays crushing
« Reply #120 on: June 29, 2018, 09:05:06 PM »
Why did you run away from our discussion in the US politics thread, Assy?  I thought daddy E would have taught you not to be a coward.
We can continue. I'm staying in for the night we got World Cup tomorrow morning  8)
what do you think of mr free speech suing his old coworkers cuz they said mean things about him in private
Beak's, equating what a professor at a University says to Hitler propaganda is...libel.

you don't know what libel means lol
oh no i didn't include slander in with libel. one is spoken and one is written.

:borys

put on our autism pants and dance

benjipwns

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »
what's the current graduation rate for lobsters from higher ed institutions? 0.0% you say?
probably not, you know those hippie liberal arts schools, likely one in Maine or something
meowr

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #122 on: June 29, 2018, 09:06:19 PM »
for the new page: assimilate doesn't believe in jp's fairy tales and isn't gonna read his book

thank you and back to regular programming

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #123 on: June 29, 2018, 09:06:31 PM »
Why did you run away from our discussion in the US politics thread, Assy?  I thought daddy E would have taught you not to be a coward.
We can continue. I'm staying in for the night we got World Cup tomorrow morning  8)
what do you think of mr free speech suing his old coworkers cuz they said mean things about him in private
Beak's, equating what a professor at a University says to Hitler propaganda is...libel.

no, you used the right word, you just don't know what it means because you aren't very smart

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #124 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:03 PM »
hey assimilate when you gonna read this?

https://www.academia.edu/20852194/RELIGION_SOVEREIGNTY_NATURAL_RIGHTS_AND_THE_CONSTITUENT_ELEMENTS_OF_EXPERIENCE

Hes an alt-right trumpkin, duder. The only political shit he reads are pepe memes and /pol/ threads
\m/

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #125 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:25 PM »

You apparently never come to the Mid West, where that basic ass bitching about how things USED to be and you can't do this or that or say this or that anymore and it's bullshit is the daily conversation in garages where 50+ year old men drink beer and smoke while wearing tank tops and jeans without belts. And the conversation has been the same for 100+ years.

But yeah, no one is hearing such things as "men can't be men anymore" until Peterson brought it back, despite it being a constant on every form of media since there's been media  :lol :lol :lol
Oh i totally get where a lot of you come from. it's why you guys see everything in this viewpoint. it's pretty apparent.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #126 on: June 29, 2018, 09:07:33 PM »
petition to change title to assimilate and jp present: DUNK CONTEST
duc

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #127 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:04 PM »

no, you used the right word, you just don't know what it means because you aren't very smart
Seagrams, i've seen your Beak. If you don't work in anything other than a gastation i'd be fucking stunned.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #128 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:28 PM »
you'll notice he's ducking my posts that break kayfabe

he's losing a game of chicken to the bore's premiere coward smh

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #129 on: June 29, 2018, 09:08:56 PM »
lol you're so gassed bro. have fun owning yourself more dipshit

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #130 on: June 29, 2018, 09:10:21 PM »
it's also hilarious that you're in here screaming how dumb everyone is while you can even barely type coherently

KennyLoggins

« Reply #131 on: June 29, 2018, 09:10:48 PM »
I can't fathom how anyone can take this dude seriously. Some basic ass talking points packaged into pseudo-intellectual words. Somehow he makes a fortune selling his drivel to people.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #132 on: June 29, 2018, 09:11:31 PM »
i'd love to know what men can't do these days
duc

Oblivion

« Reply #133 on: June 29, 2018, 09:12:25 PM »
his initial stance was straight up red meat garbaggio: THINK OF THE COLLEGE AGE MALE CHILDREN!!!

oh, it's amaaaaaaaazingly fuckin' transparent that his fans are in it purely for the conclusions, and the pseudo-academic shit is just a garnish

like, imagine some lady professor rambles for a couple hours on youtube about how we can deduce our true purpose as human from literal children's stories, throws in some mystical shit about ancient Egyptians knowing the shape of the DNA molecule, draws a flow chart to explain human society with a "dragon of chaos" in the middle, and then says this all proves feminism is good?

"well i'm convinced!" they would certainly not say

Yeah, it's amazing how many self-proclaimed atheists he's either managed to convert or twist themselves into knots defending his mystic, bible thumping bullshit.

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #134 on: June 29, 2018, 09:12:43 PM »
this is bad content (other than seeing the ol crow posting)
😽💨

Stro

« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2018, 09:12:54 PM »
I still like this thread as a containment thread to lulz at JP and piss on eshitter's grave from time to time

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2018, 09:14:25 PM »
I can't fathom how anyone can take this dude seriously. Some basic ass talking points packaged into pseudo-intellectual words. Somehow he makes a fortune selling his drivel to people.

Makes more sense if you think of him as a self-help dude than a political one. The market for that shit is yuuuuuuuuge, but generally the audiences don't loudly demand validation from the various cultural gatekeepers. Like nobody was yelling at the NYRB to give props to The Secret, yanno?

Tasty Meat

« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2018, 09:15:15 PM »
"You watch Marvel movies HAHAHAHAHA"
-63.21% of all Assimilate posts

"Matrix Revolutions is secretly awesome guys!"
-36.79% of all Assimilate posts

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2018, 09:15:20 PM »
it's also hilarious that you're in here screaming how dumb everyone is while you can even barely type coherently

:confused

maybe you're on 4d autism chess but go on explain it to me

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2018, 09:15:35 PM »
most self-proclaimed atheists are just contrarians perpetually on the brink of intellectual rectal prolapse

and they're doubly sore that their brand of paaaaiiin isn't social currency

jp is what one of them evolves into when he holds a college degree and fights 99 pokemon #pokepsych
duc

agrajag

• just a little
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2018, 09:15:51 PM »

graduate

lol
prick

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #141 on: June 29, 2018, 09:16:30 PM »
oh and

lol you're so gassed bro. have fun owning yourself more dipshit
Which gas station do you work at my guy?

Chevron? Shell?

:birb

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #142 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:08 PM »
libel entails irreparable damage to someones reputation. in no way did your pop pop suffer as a result of those comments. it's a dumb suit that will fail and it's yet another glaring red flag the lil goofballs who suck him off hilariously twist themselves in knots trying to explain

benjipwns

« Reply #143 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:35 PM »
be a swamp witch

1. they'd be a swamp warlock
2. trump is draining the swamp
meowr

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #144 on: June 29, 2018, 09:18:49 PM »
wow you realized gas station was two words, congrats bro showing real growth itt

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #145 on: June 29, 2018, 09:19:44 PM »
be a swamp witch

1. they'd be a swamp warlock
2. trump is draining the swamp

u down 2 yaga my baba bae  :-*
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #146 on: June 29, 2018, 09:19:47 PM »
most self-proclaimed atheists are just contrarians perpetually on the brink of intellectual rectal prolapse

and they're doubly sore that their brand of paaaaiiin isn't social currency

I found an essay on how the "skeptic community" got suckered into a moral panic about campus political correctness, written by a guy who considers himself part of that community (it was published in Skeptic magazine).

That essay was published in 1996.

Time is a flat circle.

agrajag

• just a little
« Reply #147 on: June 29, 2018, 09:20:32 PM »
prick

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #148 on: June 29, 2018, 09:21:09 PM »

He's ducking you, ducking me, ducking anything that he can't really argue against.

Say what you will about the late, great wankpappy. He at least had some conviction.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:18:15 PM by Exodust »
\m/

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2018, 09:21:32 PM »
libel entails irreparable damage to someones reputation. in no way did your pop pop suffer as a result of those consequences. it's a dumb suit that will fail and it's yet another glaring red flag the lil goofballs who suck him off hilariously twist themselves in knots trying to explain
Holy fuck.
So you're telling me i didn't understand what a defamation lawsuit is when he's in fact suing for defamation? http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/peterson-launches-defamation-suit-against-wilfrid-laurier-university

So you just went on that little beaky rant off your own interpretation of what will or will not happen in court? :duh

WE HAVE REACHED BEAK AUTISM FOLKS

:clap :derp

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2018, 09:21:57 PM »
i have yet to encounter any adult taxpaying human who holds a hot take on social issues identical to a college campus leftist radical

however, i know more'n a few -- many edging into retirement home territory -- who feel simpatico with daddy p

duc

seagrams hotsauce

« Reply #151 on: June 29, 2018, 09:23:35 PM »
sigh. you're just not very smart dude. explains why you're so angry all the time tho :yeshrug

CatsCatsCats

« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2018, 09:23:47 PM »

He's ducking you, ducking me, ducking anything that he can' really argue against.

Say what you will about the late, great wankpappy. He at least had some conviction.

Fairytales and lies, he did the same thing
😽💨

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2018, 09:23:47 PM »

He's ducking you, ducking me, ducking anything that he can' really argue against.

What am i ducking? Sorry, i got distracted by a moron. Stupid me for even giving my time.

Continue...

Oblivion

« Reply #154 on: June 29, 2018, 09:24:17 PM »
libel entails irreparable damage to someones reputation. in no way did your pop pop suffer as a result of those consequences. it's a dumb suit that will fail and it's yet another glaring red flag the lil goofballs who suck him off hilariously twist themselves in knots trying to explain
Holy fuck.
So you're telling me i didn't understand what a defamation lawsuit is when he's in fact suing for defamation? http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/peterson-launches-defamation-suit-against-wilfrid-laurier-university

How does this statement address seagrams' post?

Stro

« Reply #155 on: June 29, 2018, 09:24:23 PM »
Automatic wins for Asstoilet:

1. Autism
2. Marvel Sux
3. college intellectual

Turn the cheat codes off bro dang

benjipwns

« Reply #156 on: June 29, 2018, 09:25:30 PM »
Peterson’s lawyer said the U of T professor cannot allow a university to viciously slander him, let alone compare his comments to a speech by Hitler, when he has spent his life and career teaching against the evils of the Holocaust and despots.

“The politically correct on campus should not think that they can defame people, slander people and bully people implicitly and explicitly with impunity,” Levitt said. “This isn’t just some internet troll mouthing off in a way that no one pays attention to and doesn’t give any credence to. These are professors and head of gender equity studies making comments that are atrocious about Dr. Peterson who is one of if not Canada’s most prominent intellectual.”
canada annihilated
meowr

KennyLoggins

« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2018, 09:26:35 PM »
Peterson’s lawyer said the U of T professor cannot allow a university to viciously slander him, let alone compare his comments to a speech by Hitler, when he has spent his life and career teaching against the evils of the Holocaust and despots.

“The politically correct on campus should not think that they can defame people, slander people and bully people implicitly and explicitly with impunity,” Levitt said. “This isn’t just some internet troll mouthing off in a way that no one pays attention to and doesn’t give any credence to. These are professors and head of gender equity studies making comments that are atrocious about Dr. Peterson who is one of if not Canada’s most prominent intellectual.”
canada annihilated

:dead

Tasty Meat

« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2018, 09:29:00 PM »
Alt. reply:

You stole my post sloppier than Assy rode etoilet's dick! :bolo

Stro

« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2018, 09:29:15 PM »
1. He's spent his career teaching about COMMUNIST atrocities (which idk why, he wasn't a history professor, I guess even when he had a real job it didn't have much to do with his educational training)

2. Pretty sure those conversations happened in private and the only reason anyone knows about them publicly is because...Peterson himself brought them up in a public setting and drew attention to them. I would think it'd be hard to prove someone was trying to intentionally harm your reputation in public if you're the one that made the comments public in the first place, but I'm no assimilate.

Did this guy ever teach anything about psychology beyond how easy it is to work the marks? He taught history and ancient astronaut type bullshit as a professor of psychology.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2018, 09:29:35 PM »
i have yet to encounter any adult taxpaying human who holds a hot take on social issues identical to a college campus leftist radical

however, i know more'n a few -- many edging into retirement home territory -- who feel simpatico with daddy p

like even if we conceded that kids are just making up genders to be trendy and guilt trip you over risque jokes and are always virtue signalin', how the FUCK does that get treated like an urgent social problem rather than mild annoyance?

look at this shit:

people literally dying but no, the real threat to civilization is buzzfeed listicle feminism

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Tasty Meat

« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2018, 09:31:24 PM »
Honestly, men (just like humans in general) are just so much better off today it makes the entire argument laughable on its face.

Stro

« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2018, 09:31:43 PM »
Ugh who the fuck wants to live into their 80s anyway

Oblivion

« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2018, 09:31:51 PM »

like even if we conceded that kids are just making up genders to be trendy and guilt trip you over risque jokes and are always virtue signalin', how the FUCK does that get treated like an urgent social problem rather than mild annoyance?

look at this shit:

(Image removed from quote.)

people literally dying but no, the real threat to civilization is buzzfeed listicle feminism

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

The fact that gender pronouns are the worst and most oppressive struggles in people like Assimilate's life tells you a lot about his kind.

agrajag

• just a little
« Reply #165 on: June 29, 2018, 09:31:55 PM »
Alt. reply:

You stole my post sloppier than Assy rode etoilet's dick! :bolo

your link is broken, so your image doesn't show up. Settle down, kiddo
prick

filler

• the zionists have won :fbm
« Reply #166 on: June 29, 2018, 09:33:29 PM »
Holy fuck.

So you just went on that little beaky rant off your own interpretation of what will or will not happen in court? :duh

WE HAVE REACHED BEAK AUTISM FOLKS

:clap :derp
:lol :lol :lol

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #167 on: June 29, 2018, 09:33:43 PM »

I kinda want to read Winds of Winter

KennyLoggins

« Reply #168 on: June 29, 2018, 09:33:46 PM »

Spoken like a true wrestling fan.  :salute

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #169 on: June 29, 2018, 09:34:44 PM »

Who said anything about stripping men of their masculinity? Unless you consider masculinity to be making more money than women for working the same job and being able to harass them without being condemned. Which basically means masculinity is to be babied. Don't think that's very masculine to be honest. There being some invisible war on masculinity is an alt-right talking point, yes.

Some people are born smarter than others is very different than what you posted, and I quote: "do i believe there could be a genetic difference between races in intelligence? -yes" you specified races. There's no science to back this up and it's essentially a racist view. It's also an alt-right talking point. Are you dense? Or do you just not want to associate yourself with trumpkins even though you pretty much agree with their views?

Yeah, i do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack. I see it, i've lived it. I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal. Does this reflect every suburban town in America? No, obviously not. I'm sure if you live in the midwest you don't see that. But in terms of coastal areas, yeah for sure.

And i do believe you can be born smarter. Breaking that down into one race or another isn't what i mean to say but i do believe if you marry smart, you will produce a smarter child. I think genetics play a big part. This only becomes controversial when you include black vs white, it's never controversial when it's asian vs white (well not it's becoming controversial after that harvard shit)

That's my take.

Stro

« Reply #170 on: June 29, 2018, 09:36:19 PM »
What parts of masculinity specifically do you think are being attacked and why do you feel that's a negative? Are there parts being attacked that you think are positives?

What, specifically, can you not do as a man now that you could a few years ago?

KennyLoggins

« Reply #171 on: June 29, 2018, 09:38:29 PM »
Genetics play a part in determining intelligence? Stop the fucking presses.

Jordan Peterson truly has some groundbreaking ideas :rejoice

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #172 on: June 29, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
Yeah, i do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack. I see it, i've lived it. I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal.

oh no I'm having an actual giggle fit over this I'm so sorry

Tasty Meat

« Reply #173 on: June 29, 2018, 09:40:58 PM »

I kinda want to read Winds of Winter

You think GRRM is lasting to his 80s breh? :doge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #174 on: June 29, 2018, 09:41:09 PM »
What parts of masculinity specifically do you think are being attacked and why do you feel that's a negative? Are there parts being attacked that you think are positives?
Of course there's positives. Fat bastards in position of power shouldn't be able to jerk off in a bush in front of some woman because he can't stick his dick in her.

But this has been controversial  :yeshrug

Tasty Meat

« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2018, 09:42:12 PM »
Yeah, i do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack. I see it, i've lived it. I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal.

If read in an over the top movie trailer voice, this could easily be the opening gag to a very stupid romantic-comedy movie about a modern day neanderthal who just can't quite seem to fit it..

Stro

« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2018, 09:43:32 PM »
Of course there's positives. Fat bastards in position of power shouldn't be able to jerk off in a bush in front of some woman because he can't stick his dick in her.

But this has been controversial  :yeshrug

You completely skipped over the negative part, the part that you claimed made it brutal to live in.

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #177 on: June 29, 2018, 09:44:42 PM »
Yeah, i do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack. I see it, i've lived it. I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal. Does this reflect every suburban town in America? No, obviously not. I'm sure if you live in the midwest you don't see that. But in terms of coastal areas, yeah for sure.

I've lived in both and nope. Dumb internet battles in general, be they very woke tumblr or pissbaby 4chan almost never translate into real life like that. There's no war on masculinity, and the only way you'd encounter debates on it that often is if you're the type of person who brings it up all the time. Considering your post history, I'm just going to go ahead and guess you're that type of person. Add the fact that you feel like women paid equally and not being harassed as some sort of attack on testosterone then I wouldn't be surprised if those debates went sour on you quick, and for good reason. Sounds like one of those things where you only have yourself to blame tbh :yeshrug

Also, can we get "I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal" added to the newsfeed?

And i do believe you can be born smarter. Breaking that down into one race or another isn't what i mean to say but i do believe if you marry smart, you will produce a smarter child. I think genetics play a big part. This only becomes controversial when you include black vs white, it's never controversial when it's asian vs white (well not it's becoming controversial after that harvard shit)

That's my take.

Ahh, eugenics. Another unscientific belief. Btw, if it's asian vs. white it would be controversial, how in the hell would it not be? That shit is always a go to in debates where people say they aren't racist while not realizing it definitely is.

But I'm lost somewhat, are you saying race has nothing to do with it? Or are you saying it does? Break it down for us, please.

By the by, this whole thing was to get you to tell us that you aren't alt-right. So far you fit the description to a tee, so how are you not alt-right again?
\m/

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #178 on: June 29, 2018, 09:46:59 PM »

I've lived in both and nope. Dumb internet battles in general, be they very woke tumblr or pissbaby 4chan almost never translate into real life like that
Of course not, jesus. 4chan translated into reality? Come on man

Tasty Meat

« Reply #179 on: June 29, 2018, 09:47:02 PM »

I do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack.

I see it.

I've lived  it.

I've lived in a very "progressive" town...

It was brutal.

COMING SOON