Author Topic: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo  (Read 21948 times)

Mandark

• Icon
Re: Daddy Peterson stays crushing
« Reply #180 on: June 29, 2018, 09:48:49 PM »
Yeah, i do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack. I see it, i've lived it. I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal.

If read in an over the top movie trailer voice, this could easily be the opening gag to a very stupid romantic-comedy movie about a modern day neanderthal who just can't quite seem to fit it..

I imagine Assimilate saying that as a grizzled old man, drinking whiskey at the VFW and holding some younger guys rapt with stories of the giant dad Offensive in the college intellectual War.

"We'd dig trenches. The days were okay, but it was night time they came for you. Cover of darkness. Wait for hours, total silence, and when you finally let yourself hope that it won't happen tonight, suddenly there they were. Saw my best friend get called problematic, couldn't look away. They ambushed me on patrol and told me their pronouns, but my boys rushed me back to a MASH unit in time. I was one of the lucky ones."

benjipwns

« Reply #181 on: June 29, 2018, 09:49:01 PM »
it was literally a figurative hell
meowr

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2018, 09:49:04 PM »

I've lived in both and nope. Dumb internet battles in general, be they very woke tumblr or pissbaby 4chan almost never translate into real life like that
Of course not, jesus. 4chan translated into reality? Come on man

How about you reply to the rest of the post?
\m/

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #183 on: June 29, 2018, 09:49:11 PM »

I do think masculinity is under a bit of an attack.

I see it.

I've lived  it.

I've lived in a very "progressive" town...

It was brutal.

COMING SOON

:lol  :gun

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #184 on: June 29, 2018, 09:49:24 PM »
I see it, i've lived it. I've lived in a very progressive town, it was brutal.

NEWSFEED PLS
duc

Stro

« Reply #185 on: June 29, 2018, 09:51:14 PM »

I've lived in both and nope. Dumb internet battles in general, be they very woke tumblr or pissbaby 4chan almost never translate into real life like that
Of course not, jesus. 4chan translated into reality? Come on man

How about you reply to the rest of the post?

Good luck. That's his go to move, half answering half of your question then changing the subject and saying you're upset about it/calling you autistic.

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #186 on: June 29, 2018, 09:53:47 PM »
Good luck. That's his go to move, half answering half of your question then changing the subject and saying you're upset about it/calling you autistic.

Oh I know, just want to see if he can be a big boy for once.
\m/

KennyLoggins

« Reply #187 on: June 29, 2018, 09:55:39 PM »

But this has been controversial  :yeshrug

There are myriads of studies that show a strong correlation. The only part that is controversial is to which extent genetics determine intelligence.
However any correlations with ethnicity or gender have been clearly debunked.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #188 on: June 29, 2018, 09:56:07 PM »
In fairness the only male role models left now are soldiers, police, lawyers, fire fighters, professors, EMTs, chefs, pilots, doctors, teachers, athletes, musicians, construction workers, clergymen, politicians, finance dudes, tech bros, the countless fictional portrayals of all those roles, and then some that I forgot.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
Re: Low-energy Assy stays losing
« Reply #189 on: June 29, 2018, 09:56:46 PM »
you forgot marines
duc

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #190 on: June 29, 2018, 09:57:00 PM »

There's not much else to answer? I don't go picking fights with people over this IRL no matter how bad the U.S is getting. I try to avoid it even though i see it every time i'm out.

I just wonder what's going to happen when there's more generations of guys than women unemployed or underemployed in the U.S. Guys usually never have a problem taking care of a woman financially, nor is it a stigma, it's definitely a stigma the other way around and guys usually can't handle it very well. Not to mention for the most part women HATE taking care of a man financially.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #191 on: June 29, 2018, 09:59:48 PM »
you forgot marines

ah shit, the bareknuckled yin to the professors' heretical yang

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #192 on: June 29, 2018, 10:00:47 PM »
I added some new words to the censored word list:

college intellectual
Jordan Peterson
giant dad
made into a giant dad

See if you can guess which ones these are!
dog

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #193 on: June 29, 2018, 10:01:07 PM »

There's not much else to answer?

So you don't have much to say, all you did is spin the same wheel because you haven't given anything much thought.

Sounds about right. I will admit I'm disappointed. I gave you the attention you desire with all that shitposting, a chance to shine, instead you reveal it's all low effort shitposting without much thought or wit behind it.

Ah well, not everybody can be etiolate, or the all time WOAT of low effort shitposting Methodis.
\m/

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #194 on: June 29, 2018, 10:03:20 PM »
btw, "racial differences in IQ aren't controversial when you talk Asians vs. whites!"

man gtfo, IQ And The Wealth Of Nations* pegs Thailand as a low-IQ country, and the children of Thai immigrants in the US have higher average academic benchmarks than native born white Americans. Shit's all over the place.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
*Which I am NOT endorsing good lord, just using it as an example of the state of this branch of "research"

benjipwns

« Reply #195 on: June 29, 2018, 10:03:47 PM »
I don't go picking fights with people over this IRL no matter how bad the U.S is getting. I try to avoid it even though i see it every time i'm out.
this is why you just stay in your desiccated castle rather than trying to survive on the streets with masculinity under assault
meowr

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #196 on: June 29, 2018, 10:06:17 PM »
you think jp would admit to blanking on "dilapidated" or would he insist that he meant a castle that had lost all its moisture?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2018, 10:07:00 PM »

Ah well, not everybody can be etiolate, or the all time WOAT of low effort shitposting Methodis.

I don't have the stamina like he did. I"m sorry to disappoint you  :goldberg

i'm going to bed. World Cup tomorrow  :hyper

Tasty Meat

« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2018, 10:08:40 PM »
 Oh hey an accurate title. :rejoice

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #199 on: June 29, 2018, 10:09:38 PM »
can a fella get some dead kid pics all up in heah or is masculinity just. that. dead
duc

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #200 on: June 29, 2018, 10:10:06 PM »
assimilate gonna fuck up the google image search and spam us with pictures of hodor

agrajag

• just a little
« Reply #201 on: June 29, 2018, 10:10:26 PM »
you think jp would admit to blanking on "dilapidated" or would he insist that he meant a castle that had lost all its moisture?

He would probably tell you how well-moisturized castles are essential in repelling chaos dragons.
prick

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #202 on: June 29, 2018, 10:13:38 PM »
i for one await the day when our bene gesserit social engineering over-zes build the last testosterone-fueled cryptocurrency farm outside the gates of the temple of st. sarkeesian :bow2
duc

thisismyusername

• https://goo.gl/SEuEBL Stay pressed, DNC.
« Reply #203 on: June 29, 2018, 10:19:20 PM »
his initial stance was straight up red meat garbaggio: THINK OF THE COLLEGE AGE MALE CHILDREN!!!
Considering there's less males going and graduating from Universities now while at the same time being dealt "toxic masculinity" bullshit? Don't you think just maybe it can be a talking point to be considered?

Maybe I'd go to school if it didn't cost me my fucking entire life to pay off given how stagant wages are. Got nothing to do with "toxic masculinity," but "try to keep your head above fucking water."

filler

• the zionists have won :fbm
Re: Wank Dad 2: Electric Wankaloo
« Reply #204 on: June 29, 2018, 10:20:38 PM »
 ::)

benjipwns

« Reply #205 on: June 29, 2018, 10:29:13 PM »
i for one await the day when our bene gesserit social engineering over-zes build the last testosterone-fueled cryptocurrency farm outside the gates of the temple of st. sarkeesian :bow2
unfortunately the gigantic temple's gravity well makes it an obvious target for the gamergate space corporations moon rocks
meowr

thisismyusername

• https://goo.gl/SEuEBL Stay pressed, DNC.
« Reply #206 on: June 29, 2018, 10:31:51 PM »
"You watch Marvel movies HAHAHAHAHA"
-63.21% of all Assimilate posts

"Matrix Revolutions is secretly awesome guys!"
-36.79% of all Assimilate posts

If there was a way to Newsfeed multiple lines, this would be it.

jakefromstatefarm

« Reply #207 on: June 29, 2018, 10:52:20 PM »
but clearly based on his lack of intellectual curiosity in general, the guy doesn't have it in him to radicalize himself to Peterson like the etoilet's that truly find self-worth in finding those perceived intellectual arguments that reinforce their biases.
remember how etiolate would actually try to digest the information he was consuming and mould it into something singular and coherent -however unevenly or half-heartedly? You could tell he legit cared because he would weigh the claims presented to him by the purveyors of the internet manosphere and deliberate which ones to assent to and which to discard. Itís just, what he cared about was being a righteous contrarian and martyr for the cause against all those fifth columnist radicals who dont have the common sense to see how infected they all are.

Itís clear that assimilate isnít playing the same game given that he regurgitates whatever party line bullet point is being talked about this news cycle. that he also indulges in the personality cult pomp and splendor (but itís really only for the lulz, you autists) indicates heís really only in it for the chicanery and spectacle.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #208 on: June 29, 2018, 10:56:02 PM »
yeah, that's why I just keep pushing the point that he's never going to read peterson's shit

the only comeback to that is to actually read the book, which would be a much bigger L for him than me

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #209 on: June 29, 2018, 11:03:58 PM »
Will this finally make you post more, jake?
\m/

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #210 on: June 29, 2018, 11:05:23 PM »
the key to getting the room for jake's posts to breathe is to not let assimilate or whoever derail the thread, and I'm not optimistic

Cryo

« Reply #211 on: June 30, 2018, 03:53:19 AM »
assimilare let us know if you need some new sources for talking points so you donít have to pretend youíre bored

curly

« Reply #212 on: June 30, 2018, 07:30:07 AM »
filler trying to fill the etoilet sized hole in his heart with assimilate's half assed trolling is so sad  :(

Stro

« Reply #213 on: June 30, 2018, 07:41:33 AM »
I think it's more likely that the real reason Assimilate hates Facebook so much isn't because of his pathetic stalking of ex and wished girlfriends, but because he wouldn't stop spamming his "friends" with shitty memes and trolling their comments until everyone blocked or unfriended him.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #214 on: June 30, 2018, 09:05:12 AM »
I don't see the bold as 'bigoted'. I honestly don't think it's going to be a net benefited to society to strip men of their masculinity. Believe it's some alt-right talking point all you want, but i actually see it happening and it's not going to result in positive outcomes like you think it will.

And yeah some people are born smarter than others. This is just reality dude. I know I wasn't born to be solving string theory. It's better off admitting this now and moving on then pretending otherwise.

Who said anything about stripping men of their masculinity? Unless you consider masculinity to be making more money than women for working the same job and being able to harass them without being condemned. Which basically means masculinity is to be babied. Don't think that's very masculine to be honest. There being some invisible war on masculinity is an alt-right talking point, yes.

Some people are born smarter than others is very different than what you posted, and I quote: "do i believe there could be a genetic difference between races in intelligence? -yes" you specified races. There's no science to back this up and it's essentially a racist view. It's also an alt-right talking point. Are you dense? Or do you just not want to associate yourself with trumpkins even though you pretty much agree with their views?

Go ahead, Assy. Continue.
I had to come back to this
Unless you consider masculinity to be making more money than women for working the same job

Can you show me where this is true? Because my understanding, or what i have read, i could be wrong, is that men make more money than woman on average, but it never took into account the type of job, education, etc.
Gap figures are calculated by taking the annual median earnings of full-time working women and dividing them by the median earnings of full-time working men

I don't blame you for not understanding it, it's easy to just listen to the narrative and believe it. Who has time to constantly look this shit up besides Nola since he's habitually unemployed, but yeah it's bullshit dude lol. Complete and utter bullshit.

I'm sure discrepancies happen but it's not what you've been lead to believe. Unless of course you think Monique deserves to get paid the same as Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle lol.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #215 on: June 30, 2018, 09:11:17 AM »
assimilare let us know if you need some new sources for talking points so you donít have to pretend youíre bored
Here's a source
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=wL1F22UAAAAJ&hl=en

Peterson is one of the top publishing psychology professors in Canada and has been cited thousands of times over  :rofl

So much for him being a pseudoscientist eh?  :lol

Stro

« Reply #216 on: June 30, 2018, 09:12:48 AM »
Has he been cited for his work on swamp witches and the TRUE meaning of Biblical stories

riotous

• my wife fucks me
« Reply #217 on: June 30, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »
The gender pay gap is a fun one to Google;  the data to me still obviously suggests there is a problem, and anyone dismissing the idea isn't coming close to proving anything.  There's literally a Forbes article where they just say "but men work more hours than women, so a study of full time employees COULD be for women working 35 hours and men 40."...uhhh.. you think maybe just find the number?  lol

What to me seems convincing is the fact that even with the exact same education level, women entering the workforce make less money.  This includes college grads and higher education;  is it possible that job choice is what is doing it?  Really?  Women with a college degree take jobs that pay on average 25% less?  What jobs are these? 

Also, I worked for a Fortune 50 where it was proven by the government the women were systematically underpaid in the early 2000s.  A company of 160,000 employees.  Just a small case of that surely!

Could the stats be exagerated?  Sure;  that does not remotely prove the gender pay gap false though.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2018, 09:42:22 AM »
The gender pay gap is a fun one to Google;  the data to me still obviously suggests there is a problem, and anyone dismissing the idea isn't coming close to proving anything.  There's literally a Forbes article where they just say "but men work more hours than women, so a study of full time employees COULD be for women working 35 hours and men 40."...uhhh.. you think maybe just find the number?  lol

What to me seems convincing is the fact that even with the exact same education level, women entering the workforce make less money.  This includes college grads and higher education;  is it possible that job choice is what is doing it?  Really?  Women with a college degree take jobs that pay on average 25% less? What jobs are these? 

Also, I worked for a Fortune 50 where it was proven by the government the women were systematically underpaid in the early 2000s.  A company of 160,000 employees.  Just a small case of that surely!

Could the stats be exagerated?  Sure;  that does not remotely prove the gender pay gap false though.
Um, a lot. Most of the girls i knew, besides a select few took jobs like teaching, social work, daycare, clerical work, and part time jobs after graduating college.

There were a few girls, the overachieving types that went on to be accountants and lawyers, but even they by the time they reached late to 20s early 30s slowed down considerably and no longer wanted to be career seeking females. A few of them dropped out of the workforce completely after getting married, these were really smart females. Of course this is anecdotal.

There's been various outlets that have tried to do better with the data, and after accounting for age, education, job field, etc there was still a gap, but was less than 5 cents on the dollar.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:56:53 AM by Assimilate »

kingv

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2018, 10:52:10 AM »

What to me seems convincing is the fact that even with the exact same education level, women entering the workforce make less money.  This includes college grads and higher education;  is it possible that job choice is what is doing it?  Really?  Women with a college degree take jobs that pay on average 25% less?  What jobs are these? 

At most big companies, at least, the pay policies are very tight, and for an entry level position you are almost definitely going to make the same amount of money as another entry leve person on the same team/job description.

It makes me think that any discrepancy at time of first real job almost has to be driven by what job you choose. I still think there is probably a difference, but think it mostly arises from things happening later.

As for the IQ-race connection, arguing it is kind of a fools gambit either way. There is not widespread agreement on what are the genetic factors that determine a ďraceĒ or what IQ tests actually measure. That sort of makes it difficult to even describe the bounds for which that argument even exists.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #220 on: June 30, 2018, 11:36:43 AM »
What i'm interested in if i put my conspiracy theory/marxist hat on for a moment is where does this idea that working until you drop is some type of virtue? What's with this narrative that women should aspire to working absurd amount of hours and trying to earn as much as possible? There's few men that like to do it, those so few hyper competitive guys that want to be CEOs, and i'm sure there's even less women that are like that.

So where does it come from? Is it:

1. liberals in hollywood and new york that have these cozy high paying media jobs and they think the rest of the female population can get these jobs instead of the normal 9-5 brutal grinds inside of an office?

2. is this manipulation by elites to trick more people into working crazy hours for stagnant wages? "hey girl you don't need to live a balanced life,or be a mom, you should work work work work"

There's an episode in Handmaid's tale where a woman literally virtue signals that she works so much she doesn't have time for anything else. Reminded me of that superbowl car commercial from a few years ago where the guy championed being an "american" and working endless hours so he can buy a nice house and a really nice car.

It seems like a trick to me.

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #221 on: June 30, 2018, 12:37:42 PM »
FEEEEEMALES
duc

Tasty Meat

« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2018, 12:52:06 PM »
:quark

Stro

« Reply #223 on: June 30, 2018, 12:55:47 PM »
Dang females and New York Jews liberals

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #224 on: June 30, 2018, 01:15:06 PM »
is female a derogatory word now? what was i supposed to call them? zirs?

You fuckers are nuts

:trumps

Stro

« Reply #225 on: June 30, 2018, 01:21:12 PM »
Has Dr. Peterson ever introduced you to the concept of psychological projection?

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #226 on: June 30, 2018, 01:25:49 PM »
Assy comically misses the point of the income inequality debate and instead uses it as a way to whine about females, who could have seen that coming?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 01:33:36 PM by Exodust »
\m/

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #227 on: June 30, 2018, 01:41:53 PM »
Assy comically misses the point of the income inequality debate and instead uses it as a way to whine about females, who could have seen that coming?
You know i could have just ripped you for being an autistic moron that easily bites off the political bullshit that you fall for, but i didn't. I attempted to genuinely converse with you about your misconception.

Go figure. Last time i do that you fucking unibrow fuck.

Dantizzinel

• Howdy fellow demons
« Reply #228 on: June 30, 2018, 01:46:24 PM »
:umad
\m/

Stro

« Reply #229 on: June 30, 2018, 01:54:13 PM »
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.

HardcoreRetro

• DIGITAL MAN
« Reply #230 on: June 30, 2018, 01:56:34 PM »

You fuckers are nuts

Womyn

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #231 on: June 30, 2018, 01:57:51 PM »
Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.
You're a psychology major now or you just a google keyboard warrior like Nola and the rest of the dimwits?

You guys aren't even that great at it considering how you all went ape shit and had a field day over that shitty NY times piece and the part on enforced monogamy 'derp peterson wants to inferior incels to be given femals yall, derpy derp i'm autistic'

Stay getting annihilated by Daddy Peterson at 1:06:46

Stro

« Reply #232 on: June 30, 2018, 02:06:07 PM »
Having a giggle = triggered and going apeshit

HardcoreRetro

• DIGITAL MAN
« Reply #233 on: June 30, 2018, 02:07:36 PM »
Rooting through 90 minute videos to show leftists they're wrong. Not triggered.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #234 on: June 30, 2018, 02:12:45 PM »
Having a giggle... you bitches went on tirade in that other thread. giggling over something you didn't even understand  :lol

agrajag

• just a little
« Reply #235 on: June 30, 2018, 02:17:11 PM »
Goddamn what a dumb motherfucker
prick

Stro

« Reply #236 on: June 30, 2018, 02:22:09 PM »
Having a giggle... you bitches went on tirade in that other thread. giggling over something you didn't even understand  :lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #237 on: June 30, 2018, 02:50:58 PM »
Goddamn what a dumb motherfucker
Keep getting wrecked loser

:tauntaun

Daddy P slapping you with those Ls

agrajag

• just a little
« Reply #238 on: June 30, 2018, 03:09:08 PM »
You've been getting a train run on you the entire thread. Maybe you need to sign up for some therapy sess's from Daddy P for the emotional trauma it must be causing you
prick

Van Cruncheon

• live mas or die trying
  • Banned
« Reply #239 on: June 30, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

You fuckers are nuts

:trumps

i hope this won't  strain your imagination or your sense of vocabulary but: women
duc