Poll

Answer

Yes
40 (58.8%)
No
28 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: Should Assy McGee be banned for a week to give him time to read a Daddy P book?  (Read 51702 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
I, for some reason, listened to Daddy P's latest appearance on JRE and when he revealed that his family is rife with severe depression and severe autoimmune diseases, all I could think about was

Is that the left's fault too?
©ZH

agrajag

Apparently he and his daugther go on a "beef and salt" diet to cure her depression. Smart faimily.

"How dare you question him, he has a PhD! Leave Jordan Peteraon alone :crybaby"

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
The Crank Dad posted a climate change denial video from Prager U on his Twitter yesterday. Titanic intellect. :aah

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Salt is supposed to work as an antidepressant. Just like how chocolate can be used as an aphrodisiac. (If you eat like x ammount of times the ammount which'll poison you.)

Nola

He’s been dancing around full throated climate change denialism for at least six years tbh, often in some hilarious ways given the sort of easily identifiable gaps in basic reasoning.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/825871336333574144
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:24:32 PM by Nola »

Mandark

• Icon
Close friend who is a dietitian told me a week or two ago that Peterson's daughter was offering paid diet consulting and got a bunch of flak on Twitter from a bunch of professionals.

Given the timeline we're in she's gonna be the next Gwyneth Paltrow.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
Close friend who is a dietitian told me a week or two ago that Peterson's daughter was offering paid diet consulting and got a bunch of flak on Twitter from a bunch of professionals.

There is a movement going on though and i can see why she'd jump on the bandwagon. With this intense vegan/vegetarianism push in the last 20 years (i fell for it) this backlash is only going to increase once people start realizing that dietary plan is fraudulent. Veganism does not fucking work. Neither does vegetarianism to an extent for most people.

Anyways, she's not as bad looking as i thought she'd be

I'd smash it and let daddy P know i slayed it right  :D

curly

• cultural maoist
the vegans went too far so I decided to stuff bacon directly into my arteries

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB

There is a movement going on though and i can see why she'd jump on the bandwagon. With this intense vegan/vegetarianism push in the last 20 years (i fell for it) this backlash is only going to increase once people start realizing that dietary plan is fraudulent. Veganism does not fucking work. Neither does vegetarianism to an extent for most people.

Anyways, she's not as bad looking as i thought she'd be

I'd smash it and let daddy P know i slayed it right  :D

What the fuck is that thing sitting next to her? Summon the Sentinels; we’ve got a rogue mutie.
serge

agrajag

The vegans and the feminists went too far.

TVC15

She’s so fucking white I have to squint to look at her.
serge

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
With this intense vegan/vegetarianism push in the last 20 years (i fell for it) this backlash is only going to increase once people start realizing that dietary plan is fraudulent.
i'm starting to see a trendline in the data

may need to run a t-test

TVC15

Like, Assimilate is apparently so racist that he’s super attracted to lady mimes.
serge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Salt is supposed to work as an antidepressant. Just like how chocolate can be used as an aphrodisiac. (If you eat like x ammount of times the ammount which'll poison you.)

I eat salted caramel chocolate bars, because fuck depression.
©@©™

TVC15

If salt’s an antidepressant, why isn’t America the happiest fucking place on earth?
serge

Mandark

• Icon
"It's a backlash against the trend of vegetarianism."

benjipwns

not surprised to see BIG BEAK is behind this

agrajag

Quote from: Mandark
chart

Chick-fil-A has gone too far!

edit: damn you benji

TVC15

(Image removed from quote.)

But where’s your chart for per capita vegetable consumption, Mandark?
serge

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
"Are Millennials killing the 72oz-steak-that's-free-if-you-can-eat-the-whole-thing industry?"
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
As a vegetarian who just had to arrange dinner for Bore-Con... lol at the flesh tearers with a persecution complex

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
She’s so fucking white I have to squint to look at her.
that milky white skin. i love that shit. makes my dick hard.

Best part is when they bend over and that beautiful pink pops through.

:delicious

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog

(Image removed from quote.)

winner winner chicken dinner
◕‿◕

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

agrajag

everything is a reaction to a certain group "going too far"

benjipwns

he had to delete Facebook because it had gone too far in deceiving him and he backlashed against it

TVC15

I'm definitely beginning to believe that assimilate had to delete facebook not because of his obsessive cyberstalking of could be loves, but because he believed every stupid thing your uncle posts and he was constantly upset. This dude has fallen for absolutely everything at some point. It's a wonder he's never been in a cult.

So, Assh, how big of an Alex Jones fan are you?
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
I'm definitely beginning to believe that assimilate had to delete facebook not because of his obsessive cyberstalking of could be loves, but because he believed every stupid thing your uncle posts and he was constantly upset. This dude has fallen for absolutely everything at some point. It's a wonder he's never been in a cult.
Is a booming market projected to be worth something like 25 billion dollars in the next 6 years a lie or something? Did i fall for a conspiracy theory? Stop being an autisty for christ sakes

everything is a reaction to a certain group "going too far"
No, it's about noticing trends. And this is something that has been growing for years now. And go ahead, tell me you never met a ideological vegan nutbag before?

This has become such a thing that now it's considered weird to vouch for eating meat. lol. I mean it's a pushback, so you get these people that come out claiming they eat an all meat diet and it does wonders.

agrajag

not in real life, no. Maybe because they're not as common as message boards and facebook would lead you to freak out about.

And if you go on a ridiculous "beef and salt diet" because you got triggered by ideological vegans, you're probably not that bright.

BisMarckie

Noticing a trend about more vegans and vegetarians existing? What year is it, 1992? :doge

TVC15

Noticing a trend about more vegans and vegetarians existing? What year is it, 1992? :doge

I HEAR EVEN LITTLE LISA SIMPSON IS A VEGETARIAN NOW
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
not in real life, no. Maybe because they're not as common as message boards and facebook would lead you to freak out about.

And if you go on a ridiculous "beef and salt diet" because you got triggered by ideological vegans, you're probably not that bright.
Or you are bright and you make a shit ton of money from it despite the autisty clowns on a board laughing at you. The autistys railing up against Jordan Peterson has turned him into a millionaire afterall. lol

And don't you live in Miami? How about you head over to Biscayne and see the vegan spots popping up. Walk into one, you'll meet plenty of those people in real life.

Kara

Plenty of flesh tearers eat vegetarian or vegan some days because they think it's healthy or whatever and then go back to eating meat. A bunch of meat alternatives on the market aren't even vegan.

benjipwns

He always refers to all these "trends" that are growing and then complains when anyone wants him to show any evidence of it beyond his warped anecdotes.

benjipwns

This has become such a thing that now it's considered weird to vouch for eating meat. lol.
It's become WEIRD to vouch for eating meat. Just like it's become WEIRD to vouch for being heterosexual, right?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
He always refers to all these "trends" that are growing and then complains when anyone wants him to show any evidence of it beyond his warped anecdotes.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/09/prweb14683840.htm

One of the fastest growing shoe manufacturers in South America is a "Vegan" alternative to leather company.

Aren't you BoyG? you can look this stuff up.

Mandark

• Icon
This has become such a thing that now it's considered weird to vouch for eating meat.

Folks, we're going to start saying Merry Christmas again!

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
https://www.forbes.com/sites/katrinafox/2017/12/27/heres-why-you-should-turn-your-business-vegan-in-2018/

Vegan cheese has taken off in a big way, with the global market estimated to be worth just under $4 billion by 2024, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 7.6% from 2016 to 2024, according to a report by research firm Bharat Book.
The humble pea is revolutionizing the plant-based sector as global revenues of pea protein are estimated to be worth $104 million by 2026, according to Future Market Insights.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
What the fuck does plant based food sales going up have to do with it being weird to vouch for eating meat :lol :lol :lol :lol

The actual article says that it's plant based DAIRY replacements that is growing the most on top of that :lol :lol :lol :lol
Yeah? what do you think is driving that? Wait, do you even know what veganism is Stro? You fucking idiot.

agrajag

Or you are bright and you make a shit ton of money from it despite the autisty clowns on a board laughing at you. The autistys railing up against Jordan Peterson has turned him into a millionaire afterall. lol

Ah, so now we are in agreement that the Petersons are charlatans? Glad you came around, bro.

And don't you live in Miami? How about you head over to Biscayne and see the vegan spots popping up. Walk into one, you'll meet plenty of those people in real life.

Oh, I've met plenty of vegans and have been to vegan restaurants. I just don't know of the militant Lisa Simpson types you are "backlashing" against are all that rampant. Come to think of it, I do have a couple of friends that post about vegan issues on Facebook, but that's the extent to which their activism affects my life.

TVC15

I just ate a bean and cheese burrito, guys. It just feels so weird and fucked up to even think about eating meat today.
serge

Mandark

• Icon
Remember non-white people have much higher rates of lactose intolerance, so as the US is overrun by sharia-practicing MS13 illegals there will be more of a demand for non-dairy products.

agrajag

Assy is going to be so conflicted when lab-grown meat becomes available and widespread.

benjipwns

You do realize that most Asian cultures have long been more favorable to vegetarian-leaning meals as a larger share of their diet than Yurop, as they increase their wealth and the West continues to explode past food scarcity as a daily dietary concern that it's not unreasonable to see an increase in both the vegetarian and meat markets at the same time right? Neither inherently suppresses the other purely by existing or growing.

edit:
Remember non-white people have much higher rates of lactose intolerance, so as the US is overrun by sharia-practicing MS13 illegals there will be more of a demand for non-dairy products.
god dammit

agrajag

If the Mexican'ts hate dairy so much, how come they put all that shredded cheddar and sour cream on their crunchy tacos?  :teehee

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Boredfrom annihilated
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
The Vegan movement was based on an ideology and that ideology is the mechanism that propels this forward. That, and then misinformation about the actual nutritional value. There's no hard evidence behind the benefits of a vegan diet, only the opposite.

So why does this market continue to expand like this if it may not even be healthy for you? and it sure doesn't fucking taste as good.  Americans love to eat shit, but at least that shit tends to taste good and fuck with your pleasure receptors in your brain.

Veganism, and to some extent Vegetarianism doesn't do any of those. There's no pleasure, only hassle, and possibly health consequences on the same levels of eating garbage fast food. Yet, it continues to grow based on a false premise.

I find that interesting and disturbing. You autistys will just laugh  :idont

benjipwns

Normally, vegetables/fruits are probably an equal (or even a larger share) of my diet than the grains group depending on how you want to classify certain starches, mostly because I prefer them than any kind of intentional dietary point. RIP in pieces grains as a global industry when I stop trying to add mass.

agrajag

agrajag

Benji is cultivating his mass

:lawd

Mandark

• Icon
You're allowed to just say "I find different lifestyles annoying" instead of trying to convince yourself that everything's a crisis.

Probably less stressful that way.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
You do realize that most Asian cultures have long been more favorable to vegetarian-leaning meals as a larger share of their diet than Yurop, as they increase their wealth and the West continues to explode past food scarcity as a daily dietary concern that it's not unreasonable to see an increase in both the vegetarian and meat markets at the same time right? Neither inherently suppresses the other purely by existing or growing.

Most of those Asian cultures eat fish, and a lot of it. Vegans don't eat fish.

Question: have any of you actually met a healthy vegan? i haven't. They either look horribly depleted and tired, or bloated like a balloon from the extra carbs they shove in their faces to compensate.

Kara

Gardein meatballs. :mouf

Mandark

• Icon
Question: have any of you actually met a healthy vegan?

yeah

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
You're allowed to just say "I find different lifestyles annoying" instead of trying to convince yourself that everything's a crisis.

Probably less stressful that way.
This is one where i will admit personal animosity. I went vegetarian when i was younger for a long time. I regret it. I see people falling for the same trappings as i did so i definitely speak out against it around anyone talking about "oh i'm going vegan"

Question: have any of you actually met a healthy vegan?

yeah
How long have they been vegan and do they take supplements?

why not just down tablespoons of salt?

1 serving (3 meatballs) contain 150 calories and 340mg of sodium.

BisMarckie

I thought this is what you are doing by the way you are posting :ohyou

Kara

Americans love to eat shit, but at least that shit tends to taste good and fuck with your pleasure receptors in your brain.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*

Americans love to eat shit, but at least that shit tends to taste good and fuck with your pleasure receptors in your brain.

yeahhhhhhhhhhh Kara you can't compare that taste to a real meatball dude.

agrajag

I know you're being flippant, but if one serving contains 340 mg of salt, then you would need 37 servings to fill up one tablespoon worth of salt.

Kara

I was saying I ate them for the taste without consideration for their healthiness, not that they were comparable.

agrajag

I was saying I ate them for the taste without consideration for their healthiness, not that they were comparable.

Regardleas, that's not even a third of your daily recommended sodium intake. So you can safely have three servings of your garden meatballs a day.