Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 73424 times)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Bonus Theory from QAnon : the White Hats tainted the Adrenochrome supply coming out of Wuhan to trace the pedophile with a disease used as a marker.

:what I mean if you're going to taint a supply, why would you need to throw in a "marker" just to do another test. Surely you could just put that in the test in the first place?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
That's nothing, the best one is that this is all part of a larger plan led by Trump to free Europe from the pedo cabals and deep state under the disguise of controlling the virus(which is either fake, a cover-up or spread by the deep state depending on which theory you believe) and NATO exercises.  Also known as #SHAEF. The Russians are in Italy because they are part of the Allied Forces working to free Europe once again from fascist tyranny.

Oh and the USS comfort sailed in a Q sign (and some say is actually a prison vessel to pick up the arrested deep state agents from New York)
https://twitter.com/Citizensrising1/status/1244105597462642691

Meanwhile Q is going full DIAMOND DOGS

🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
So the latest Q hotness is that the military is performing subterranean operations to free sex slaves mole children bred in a series of underground tunnels, notably under Central Park. pandemic obviously helps to cover up etc... US Navy hospital ships sent to NY and LA (IIRC) are specifically there to help those poor kids.

https://soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/qanon-anonymous-podcast-episode-86-saving-the-mole-children-from-tunnels-under-central-park
ὕβρις

Tasty

When you put it all together like that, Q sounds perfectly rational.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

https://twitter.com/christa4605/status/1249321416203395078

I like the part where Tom Hanks is now a military prisoner  :lol
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Did Bill drop the "I might die tonight but I love you Trump-san" gimmick

Going by the pinned tweet for today, still in the hospital but should be released tomorrow. All thanks to his audience prayers (and medical attention).
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1258116764342288389

So like, at what point do you say to yourself "You know, maybe this isn't happening after all"? After Trump has been out of office for 5 years? I remember when there was a picture of Bush whispering something to Hillary and she "looked scared", omg #DeepState arrests are coming any day now confirmed! I think that was in 2017.
©@©™

curly

• cultural maoist

So like, at what point do you say to yourself "You know, maybe this isn't happening after all"? After Trump has been out of office for 5 years? I remember when there was a picture of Bush whispering something to Hillary and she "looked scared", omg #DeepState arrests are coming any day now confirmed! I think that was in 2017.

I have a friend who was very convinced the world was going to end in 2012. When that didn't happen, he said there was a 2-3 year window because of the planetary alignment yada yada. That window gradually enlarged to 1000 years. Eventually he stopped talking about it but I'm pretty sure he still believes it. So to answer your question, never.

VomKriege

• Do the moron

I have a friend who was very convinced the world was going to end in 2012. When that didn't happen, he said there was a 2-3 year window because of the planetary alignment yada yada. That window gradually enlarged to 1000 years. Eventually he stopped talking about it but I'm pretty sure he still believes it. So to answer your question, never.

Pretty much. Alex Jones and every professional conspiracy theorists never go out of business, after all.
Actually it may be that the best outcome that QAnon followers just carry through the obvious cognitive dissonance without missing a step. It's been a relatively passive, hands-off belief ("Trust the plan" and all that) but it's going to get bad if disgruntlement translates into a dozen Pizzagate shootings / Hoover Dam armed blockades.
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
The Globalists always have another wicked plot up their sleeves :stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

ObamaGate now trending 410k tweets and increasing fast.  :doge
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
So we might have our first QAnon true believer en route to Congress. She won her Republican primary in Georgia. She is heavily favoured (because very red district) for an almost automatic election to office.

Get ready for the subcommittees about the Deep State & Mole Children
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

Is there a decent tldr of Q, I haven’t got it in me to be able to decipher all of the gibberish, riddles and autism :stahp

I know the basic strokes but that’s it
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Is there a decent tldr of Q, I haven’t got it in me to be able to decipher all of the gibberish, riddles and autism :stahp

I know the basic strokes but that’s it

You can listen to QAnonAnonymous to get an idea but it has evolved into a nebulous cosmology now, with some anarchy of the believers pouring each a lot of stuff in all in their separate corners.

The basic gist to it :
"Q" claims to be a very high ranking informant making cryptic drops on 4chan the chans (and there's some evidence that the "authentic" messages come from one specific account / individual / group of individuals).

There's a secret cabal of Satanist pedo elites running the world.

Q says that Trump (sometimes nicknamed Q+) is the harbinger and catalyst for the good guys to finally disband the cabal and that he's been masterminding a giant worldwide effort to arrest the bad guys (all high profile politicians and celebrities) in one fell swoop. After this earth shattering metaphorical storm, the world will go through a great awakening that all of History was a lie.

A misreading of DoJ information / Q hints is taken as several thousands "sealed indictments" being prep docs for this mass arrest that will happen any day now.

That's basically it. The oldest story in the books with a novel digital treasure hunt twist.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 07:06:28 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

Still being a part of the EUs digital tyranny when we supposedly got the fudge out :juchesad
(ice)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
ANY.

DAY.

NOW.
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://m.soundcloud.com/qanonanonymous/episode-97-crumb-tribute-to-general-flynn

Latest episode of QAnonAnonymous is  :mindblown
The guys go over two "decoding" of Q drops :
- First one is either something related to emergency broadcasts, a WWII Greek resistance movement who had a logo that looks like (or not) like AntiFa or the initials of Queen Elizabeth.
- Second one is mentioning the hardening of the White House's defenses or the Cheyenne mountain complex or the secret fortress in Mount Rushmore.

Anyway, clearly the recent protests are orchestrated by the Deep State, the Deep State could nuke Twitter to stop Trump announcing the storm and as Q whisperer Praying Medic explains, by exposing their defense plans, Q also exposed the Deep State plans so they backed off. Somehow.

Conveniently Praying Medic now also explains it's not all about the arrests guys, it could be a years long effort and they're fighting literal demons.

ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

what about literal vampire pot bellied goblins?
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://www.ecori.org/government/2018/8/27/2018-candidate-profiles-for-governor

Editor’s note: This past summer ecoRI News sent the candidates running for governor, including incumbent Gina Raimondo, a 10-question primary preview focused on environmental issues related to Rhode Island. This story has been updated for the general election.

COMPASSION PARTY
ANNE ARMSTRONG

What is your stance on the use of open space for building new wind- and solar-energy projects?

I’d rather see solar panels in the suburbs than an LNG facility in Providence, but we can do even better than a Hegelian dialectic of two dissatisfactory choices. Several years ago, I noticed that the Rhode Island Statehouse dome was built by a prominent architect who was best friends with Nikola Tesla. Stanford White, the architect, was murdered in a tawdry society scandal that you can read about in the novel “Theophilus North” by Thornton Wilder, and this is relevant because at the same time that White was building our Statehouse out of piezoelectric marble, he was also collaborating with Tesla to build Wardenclyffe Tower, a kind of resonant energy source in New York. I used to design torpedoes for Raytheon, so I know a resonant cavity when I see one. The Rhode Island Statehouse was designed to be a “free energy” source and White was killed to interrupt the deployment of this great resource. I researched all the U.S. patents that referenced Wardenclyffe Tower and sent them e-mail, and I got an answer from a company in Georgia indicating that I was onto something. As governor, I can press for more research into this exciting possibility.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
The derp state :derp
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Trance Formation of America

O'Brien accuses a wide range of prominent individuals — from American, Canadian, Mexican and Saudi Arabian government officials, to stars of the Country and Western music scene — of being part of a "Project Monarch" conspiracy to operate sex slave rings and commit child abuse.[6] For example, O'Brien claims that George H. W. Bush and Miguel de la Madrid used holograms to appear to her in altered forms, saying that "Bush apparently activated a hologram of the lizard-like "alien," which provided the illusion of Bush transforming like a chameleon before my eyes. In retrospect, I understand that Bush had been painstakingly careful in positioning our seats in order that the hologram's effectiveness be maximized."

Also a sex slave for Hillary :nsfw

Hillary stood up and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Although I had previously met Hillary we had very little to say to each other- particularity since I was still dazed and tranced from the tortures I had endured at the CIA Near Death Trauma Center in Lampe. Hillary knew I was a mind- controlled slave, and, like Bill Clinton, just took it in stride as a “normal” part of life in politics, Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall’s wife and I arrived. “Hillary, I brought you something you’ll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch,” “Hmm?” Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself “Show me.”

Hall’s wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. “Is she clean?” Hillary asked, meaning disease free. “Of course, she’s (Senator) Byrd’s,” she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, “Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.”

“It means she’s clean,” Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up.

Hall’s wife patted the bed and instructed me to display the mutilation.

Hillary exclaimed, “God!” and immediately began performing oral sex on me.

Apparently aroused by the carving in my vagina,

Hillary stood up and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose. Uninhibited despite a long day in the hot sun, she gasped, “Eat me, oh, god, eat me now”. I had no choice but to comply with her orders, and Bill Hall’s wife made no move to join me in my distasteful task. Hillary had resumed examining my hideous mutilation and performing oral sex on me when Bill Clinton walked in. Hillary lifted her head to ask, “How’d it go?”

Clinton appeared totally unaffected by what he walked into, tossed his jacket on a chair and said, “It’s official. I‘m exhausted. I‘m going to bed.”

I put my clothes on as ordered, and Hall’s wife drove me back down to the mansion where Houston was waiting for me…
[close]

https://thenewstalkers.com/community/discussion/26396/hillary-clinton-raped-mk-ultra-mind-control-slave-cathy-obrien
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Become a Digital Soldier now !

ὕβρις

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Pissy F Benny

:preach
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
One of the people going viral over their hysterics at a Florida county council meeting is one of my customers. :lol

She once bought 200 dollars worth of aimless crystal healing/chakra books along with a book about the deepstate, and made sure to have a conversation after store hours about some quack she sees that mentally unlocks your body's ability to heal.  :lol

Oh man, that's the source for the clips of "Mandatory masks are a crime against humanity" ?
If I understood correctly, Alex Jones had one of those on air this week but unceremoniously cut the interview short because of supposed technical difficulties (more likely he didn't get what he wanted).
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Jared Holt's Shitpost podcast has a guest on that estimates there's maybe 62 QAnon believers running as Congressional candidates and at least 2 in a good position to win.
 :killme

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hcGkuc3Vic3RhY2suY29tL2ZlZWQvcG9kY2FzdC83NzYzLnJzcw/episode/c3Vic3RhY2s6cG9zdDo2NTA5MzQ?ep=14
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

Pissy F Benny

no way is that dude for real, its got to be some sort of wind up :doge
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://twitter.com/KwCongressional/status/1279204156948054017

The video :neogaf

My codename is Mr Nobody... I am the Boogeyman *stock explosion effect*
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

Tasty

Wig wig wag wag wam

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Next week: Trump postponed his rally because of 'THE STORM' get it?  ;)

I want to see the shit show when Trump fires Jared. Everyone in Trump world is convinced Jared is the 'problem' for holding back Trump.
Firing his son in law is going to open up a whole new can of worms  :lol
🤴

Tasty

Qfans on OnlyFans

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Qfans on OnlyFans

☢️❤️🇺🇸 Let me Q-liQe your post. 🇺🇸❤️☢️
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
It's weird though. Conspiracy nuts used to look like fat dudes with beards hiding out in a trailer.
The occasional crazy Karen putting up with them.

The conspiracy thots into Q are a new thing that didn't even exist during the 2016 election.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

football twitter whoppers have ruined the term elite for me, when i see talk of elite paedophiles i think they're praising them as top class nonces :whew
(ice)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
Shillary Rodham Clinton

:ohhh

Pissy F Benny

SublimeSavile tweeted: Jeffrey Epstein had up to 5 child sex slaves at any one time. Elite mentality.

:tocry
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Tasty

5600 likes jesus christ