Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 73071 times)

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
bezos being involved in child trafficking isn't a shock at all :thinking
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 01:07:22 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Judge Jeanine famous for going on air drunk as a skunk certainly wouldn't make an intentional mistake  :lol
🤴

Pissy F Benny

as someone who finds chrissy teigen highly irritating i believe this to be true  :doge
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
I would have to post the whole timeline of KW Miller here every tweet is more insane than the last, I really hope it's an elaborate prank :mindblown

Less funny is that QAnon is turning sour. At one point it seemed like a lesser evil because the #TrustThePlan was very passive* but the lack of any possible vindication is not bringing people back to normal, it's pushing them farther down a rabbit hole.

https://twitter.com/RobynElyse/status/1282679043884711937

https://twitter.com/prag_com/status/1282542776102596610

* A bit of wishful thinking because you already had the Hoover dam incident, Pizzagate shooting and that guy who shot a famous NY mobster
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

might need to watch that film, its apparently made with dutch directness

:phil
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1282347711241564160

Bad news for Hillary and the Deep State!
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
The only way this KW Miller guy makes sense is as a Tim Heidecker character :hmm

Seems he is for real though it's possible he gets some of his material written for him (all the Twitter insanity).
ὕβρις

Tasty

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1282347711241564160

Bad news for Hillary and the Deep State!

Wonder if any star fragments are gonna show up the next day.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 04:49:54 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Tasty

Owned. :lol

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
If Bill Gates died years ago then who unleashed the COVID conspiracy to get everyone to wear masks and get vaccinated  ???
WDW

team filler

• filler
  • filler
transferred his consciousness into technology  ::)

Pissy F Benny

Robo Gates :stahp
(ice)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
bill gates: Ade due damballa. Valinchella santeria. Oya shungo yenya macumba. Give me the power, I beg of you. Leveau mercier du bois chio. Secoise entienne mais pois de morte. Morteisme lieu de vocuier de mieu vochette. Endelieu pour de boisette damballa!!!

humanity:  :fbm

Tasty

transferred his consciousness into technology  ::)

Picard was a documentary the whole time?!

daemon

so, demonic energy

daemonic, actually

VomKriege

• Do the moron
TrueAnon bonus feed episode for this week (#85 for future reference) has a guest named Robbie Martin on and they ponder how Pizzagate had Roger Stone, Erik Prince (via Breitbart) and Michael Flynn pushing it. I'm sure it's not new but they openly wonder how much of a late campaign dirty trick it was (and possibly a whole new bag of bullshit claims to levy at an expected Clinton presidency) and I don't remember the idea being floated so explicitly to me before.

Otherwise a few musings about how the WayFair craze happened in a lull of Q postings (with the believers being perhaps more ravenous as time goes on), perhaps dulled the impact of the news of G.Maxwell being arrested and how Q has become more of a cult than a conspiracy theory -I think that's the assessment of many of the people following this now-.

Not sure I agree with the point that no other conspiracy was pushed so hard by mainstream media in modern times, I'm fairly certain 9/11 truthers got covered, Birthers certainly were. The Satanic Panic they also mention for it's obvious parallels was also mostly propped up my media hysteria, if I'm not mistaken ?

I think it's now impossible to not cover it.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
The weird thing about Q is how all those drops were planned and related. It mostly reminds me of those ARGs videogame and movie publishers used to run between 2004 - 2010 or so.
Where they would put out a trail of breadcrumbs that was obscure enough that it meant nothing for the general public but at the same time contained enough hints for the fans to put the puzzle together.
Strangely enough that's pretty much how Donald Trump modeled the birther conspiracy after he took it over from the Clinton campaign with the closing 'reveal' being seemingly him announcing he would run for President against Obama.
While Trump was in transit to deliver his speech, Obama released his birth certificate ending Trump's momentum, who could do little else but answer some questions from the press.

With Q though there is no telling what the 'secret' or 'result' of the puzzle is.
All we know for sure is that on multiple occasions Q messages appeared in Trump speeches (most famously the request of 4chan to put 'Tippy top' in a speech) and were seemingly linked to future Trump tweets or administration policies.
Even stranger is that former Trump officials such as the Mooch claimed to know who Q is or was but didn't unmask Q. Same with Gorka, who's saying that Q is fake. "Take it from me, someone who was with the President just yesterday" were Gorka's exact words.
But the only constant thing throughout the Trump administration despite a revolving door of campaign managers, aides and chiefs of staff is strangely enough Q.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 06:53:18 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
gorka is Q  :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Some more musings they had on this episode : Roger Stone famously wormed his way into InfoWars and Alex Jones became a total Trump asset. The guest points out that Jones suggested Trump might re-open investigations into 9/11 during the campaign. The idea was propelled by real (and devoid of any context) and fake (circulated by a mysterious website popping right at this time) Trump quotes that really won over Truthers. They wondered if the Trump campaign didn't intentionally made a play to corner the Ron Paul demographic. Arguably Trump gained some credibility with the birth certificate controversy among those and the Tea Party already was an effort to fold these into the Republican base. It's still bizarre a crooked NY socialite billionaire with alleged sex abuse (including at minors) is the one keeping under his spell a bunch of people violently distrustful of any establishment and politics.
ὕβρις

Tasty

Honestly though this shit has been running for years. If it was an actual threat that Twitter was ordered by the feds to crack down on, it would have happened a long time ago.

Pizzagate proves these people will turn online conspiracies into offline havoc. Twitter's making the sensible business decision.

Tasty

Also Trump is theoretically on his last year of office. Where's all these deep ops and Clinton/Podesta arrests/executions?

How gullible can you be, and for how long?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
“Wish her well” has the same number of syllables as “Lock her up”. I’m pretty sure this is a code phrase to begin the Deep State arrests. Except for the ones that have already been executed, like Bill Gates and the cast of Friends.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
I don't think Trump campaign had to intentionally make a play for the Ron Paul demo since Trump was a known conspiracy theory nut for years even before birtherism, so it was a natural fit for those geeks to go with Trump by default.

It's not mutually exclusive. Alex Jones was already well underway into veering more transparently partisan and Trump is a massive tool so maybe it was all just the laws of attraction.
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
I don't think Trump campaign had to intentionally make a play for the Ron Paul demo since Trump was a known conspiracy theory nut for years even before birtherism, so it was a natural fit for those geeks to go with Trump by default.

Quote from: Washington Examiner
To explain 2016, Massie looks to previous cycles. Rand Paul's upset victory in the 2010, Ron Paul's enthusiastic following in the 2012 presidential race, and his own win in the 2012 congressional primary all looked, at first glance, like a libertarian wave.

"I went to Iowa twice and came back with [Ron Paul]. I was with him at every event for the last three days in Iowa," Massie said. "From what I observed, not just in Iowa but also in Kentucky, up close with individuals, was that the people that voted for me in Kentucky, and the people who had voted for Rand Paul in Iowa several years before, were now voting for Trump. In fact, the people that voted for Rand in a primary in Kentucky were preferring Trump."

"All this time," Massie explained, "I thought they were voting for libertarian Republicans. But after some soul searching I realized when they voted for Rand and Ron and me in these primaries, they weren't voting for libertarian ideas — they were voting for the craziest son of a bitch in the race. And Donald Trump won best in class, as we had up until he came along."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Also Trump is theoretically on his last year of office. Where's all these deep ops and Clinton/Podesta arrests/executions?

How gullible can you be, and for how long?
Hillary Clinton already has a body double and basically everyone can do deep fakes nowadays.
Just ask "Bill Gates" to jump over an office chair chair, he won't, because he can't and he isn't Bill Gates.
🤴

Tasty

Just ask "Bill Gates" to jump over an office chair chair, he won't, because he can't and he isn't Bill Gates.

That *is* the one way to find out if it's the real Bill Gates or not :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
KW Miller for Congress got nuked in the Twitter's QAnon culling :lol
Praying Medic too.

:maduro
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

(ice)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Oh no. They will all have to go to parler and circle jerk there. :violin

But RWNJs hate parler because there is no one to own but each other. :violin

:piss Q :piss2
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
+10 to Sanity
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

Maybe if the elites stopped trafficking kids it wouldn’t be overwhelmed :trumps
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
leave my account alone!
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Don't talk to me or my account ever again!
dog

Pissy F Benny

michael wanted to save us from the globalists :tocry
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
"OBVIOUS PEDO COMMS"
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Well, he is the son of Chester "The Molester" Barr who introduced Epstein to young talent and works for the Trump Modeling Agency Organization Administration   :trumps
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://twitter.com/dappergander/status/1288477465359376384

Edit : You may remember him as the "Shapeshifting Reptilian Secret Service Guy".
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 07:57:36 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Qohn Galt :dead
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

first michael, now herman cain, the cabal can't stop taking out our black heroes :stahp
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I figured out who Q is.

Here is what we know
- Q knows how to leverage internet message boards such as 4chan
- Q is very much laser focused on the US and US politics
- Q started posting October 2017
- Q has likely been part of the Trump administration at some point but didn't turn against Trump
- Q has an understanding of military language and intelligence protocols and has a keen interest in history
- Q knows Flynn and other previous members of the Trump administration or worked with them
- Q has enough connections to make the President tweet or say things from time to time with 'hints', possibly through Miller
- Q has enough original photo's of being around, near or at the White House or President (Air Force 1, WH pens etc.)
- Q has evolved into an operation akin to a grassroots political campaign
- Q is well versed in all the gossip, rumors and speculation surrounding high profile figures- he simply repeats and remixes existing stories
- Q hates China, establishment Democrats, Islamic regimes(Iran/SA), George Soros, the Media and Hillary Clinton (a lot)
- Q has a condescending tone
- Q knows pedo stories work well so he pushes Pizzagate and the likes hard
- Q doesn't give up, he keeps putting in time and effort to support Trump even if he tanks or does the opposite of what a Q-President would do
- Q keeps attacking the people he hates, sending the mobs after them
- Q has some sort of 'Plan' or 'Master plan' he keeps referring to that will change everything
- Q seems to have some experience with all this, as if he riled up things for Trump before....
- Q has evolved into a religion worshiping Trump and the plan and of course Q himself

I present to you the man with the PLAN who knows how to use the internet for his political goals
spoiler (click to show/hide)
It was staring us in the face all this time. Bannon was fired August 2017. Q started posting October 2017

Steve Bannon = Q

[close]
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://twitter.com/dappergander/status/1288911673147953152

Herman, we're going to have you die on Human Trafficking Day next year to send a message. From COVID-19. Ah yes, you don't what it is... Don't worry, it will be a glorious sacrifice. Q+ will write a beautiful eulogy tweet.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:23:50 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
#cutforbieber

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Find the connection
Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank 1995
10th Fed District

Presidential Primary front-runner dropped out over accusations, smear campaign
The man with a HEART of GOLD silenced