Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72476 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Someone on Twitter was saying "they will go to time travel at some point".

I'm pretty sure one of the guy claiming to be Q says he's coming from the future.
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
Q's a pretty big tent at this point.

Some of the followers are going full Rapture fantasy/Satanic Panic, some are doing a sort of Pizzagate+Epstein+Clinton Death List, and some are posting comparatively normie stuff about Dems being the party of the KKK and covid not being as bad as the flu.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Q's a pretty big tent at this point.

Some of the followers are going full Rapture fantasy/Satanic Panic, some are doing a sort of Pizzagate+Epstein+Clinton Death List, and some are posting comparatively normie stuff about Dems being the party of the KKK and covid not being as bad as the flu.

All fields like that tend to drift into a general theory of everything. I don't know if it's overlapping crowds, the type of people you attract or because nature hates a void. But I think this recent tweet by Travis View encapsulate that we mustn't forget what the core tenet, the lynchpin of it is :

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1288918407018975232
ὕβρις

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Reading back on this thread is really great. Hungrynoob really did believe that Trump was weeks away from blowing the lid off everything, sending all the Demoncraps to jail, and spreading American-made Freedom™ to North Korea and Iran.
dog

Mandark

• Icon
Reading back on this thread is really great. Hungrynoob really did believe that Trump was weeks away from blowing the lid off everything, sending all the Demoncraps to jail, and spreading American-made Freedom™ to North Korea and Iran.

I'm keeping an eye on hungrynoob.

When the coronavirus shutdowns started he was convinced this was finally it: the virus was fake and the lockdowns were preparation for Trump to carry out mass arrests of the deep state.

But I guess the virus is real now because he's posting about hydroxychloroquine.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
You still won't share his reddit with me :lol
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
I posted it in the politics thread where anyone can find it using the search function.

This is some real teach-a-man-to-fish shit.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
But he hasn't posted there in a while. I've moved on to monitoring his FB.
[close]

curly

• cultural maoist
Was hungrynoob the guy who said he could use body language to tell if somebody was lying 100%? Iirc he seemed pretty normal until that point

shosta

hungrynoob is the person who spoke to maria sharapova telepathically in 2005 until she called his house
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
hungrynoob is the person who spoke to maria sharapova telepathically in 2005 until she called his house

2004  :bolo
ὕβρις

shosta

guess I'm slippin :tocry
每天生气

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Did Ellen apologize for being a pedovore addicted to Adrenachrome ?
ὕβρις

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
Developing a professional respect for Mandark.

Mandark

• Icon
Lurker, Doxxer, Poster, Spy

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

Yeah, she did.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron

Yeah, she did.

I better understand how her show production was a toxic work culture then.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Lurker, Doxxer, Poster, Spy

, Coward
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
All hail Mandark the Coward First of his name  :preach
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
https://twitter.com/ushadrons/status/1289659662225174528

The arrests ? We'll have a roadmap for a roadmap soon. 
:nothing
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
The arrests ? We'll have a roadmap for a roadmap soon. 
:nothing
Q will evolve from meme, cult and religion to its final form, a corporate entity with shareholders.

I'm still saying this is sloppy Steve.
He started the whole: "Trump is a god, worship him, renounce the Soros deep state of Hillary Clinton!" thing after he left the White House.

He's the only guy 'in the loop' insane enough to keep this up and has enough dirt on Gorka, Scaramucci, Alex Jones, Trump and his other 'friends'
that they indeed know he is Q but they can't out him, knowing he would send the Q's after them.

And because Miller was Steve's guy and still writes Trump's speeches it's easy for him to get the wink wink, nudge nudge Q bits in the Trump communication through Miller.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
he is the king they've just announced it on the news 20 mins ago

:miyamoto :bow :bow :bow :bow2 :bow2 :bow2
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

gordon strachan has been executed :pika :pika :pika

they better leave brian harvey alone hes one of the good ones :nothot
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I'm totally willing to accept a theory that some princess or queen escaped execution and her son had offspring with a more legitimate claim on the throne than the current occupants considering the history of European aristocracy.
But how does one connect this to Donald J. Trump :what

Then I found this video.
I like how the first law Trump and this new magic king enact is a tax cut :lol  :dead

Also, Obama's mother was Hitler's daughter  :derp

But you know what, fuck it, let's name this man King. What the hell do we have to lose?
🤴

Pissy F Benny

god i love this crackpot looney bin shid, i might even start listening those wack ass casts vom shills :doge :doge :doge
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

To make sure he’s dead :trumps
(ice)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
What if the real Q was the friends we made along the way? :thinking
dog

Pissy F Benny

What if the friends I made along the way were the now executed Tom cruise and Robert Downey jr :tocry
(ice)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Seems legit.
©@©™

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
What if the real Q was the friends we made along the way? :thinking

Where we go one we go all.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Donal Trump being a Biff makes sense, really.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

Can't believe they arrested and executed Mike Pence  :lol
Also if Diane Feinstein was EXILED TO CHINA and not ARRESTED AND EXECUTED. I'm sure the Chinese would keep it a secret.  :doge
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Can't wait for January 2021 when nothing at all is released and all those people make up some new excuse for why the Q storm is actually going to happen sometime later.
dog

Pissy F Benny

where is gordon strachan on that list? :thinking
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Can't wait for January 2021 when nothing at all is released and all those people make up some new excuse for why the Q storm is actually going to happen sometime later.

You think people would do that !? Go on the Internet and LARP ?
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
No one was executed because King John and JFK Jr. have shown them mercy  :preach

It was all engineered to lure out the true Illuminati puppet Donald John Trump into a fall sense of security as these MS Paint diagrams show.
Now Joseph Biden Jr. will be the care taker until the real king Kanye Yeezus West can be crowned in 2024 and gods divine light can finally reach the surface of the earth again and cure the planet from the X-illness that has distorted the multi-verse.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Just sayin'
©@©™

Yeti

• Hail Hydra
Why do we have two conspiracy theory threads? Especially since hungrynoob was arrested and executed alongside the cast of Friends.
WDW

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Why do we have two conspiracy theory threads? Especially since hungrynoob was arrested and executed alongside the cast of Friends.

This one is more QAnon-centric, while the other is for cool conspiracies like demon semen.
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 08:18:06 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

Mandark

• Icon
Update from our boy

Quote from: hungrynoob
Three years I’ve been researching. Three years ago, people called me crazy, joked how it was all fake, that nothing would happen.
People have blocked, removed me, and flat out ignored me.
Three years later, living in a moment of time I have waited for I have people slowly coming out and apologising or telling me they’ve woke up. And even met new people along the way
Three years of posts are on here are for you, when ready to help you understand the crazy times we live in

team filler

• filler
  • filler
sorry I ever doubted you, hnoob! please come back and post the truth  :stahp

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Update from our boy

Quote from: hungrynoob
Three years I’ve been researching. Three years ago, people called me crazy, joked how it was all fake, that nothing would happen.
People have blocked, removed me, and flat out ignored me.
Three years later, living in a moment of time I have waited for I have people slowly coming out and apologising or telling me they’ve woke up. And even met new people along the way
Three years of posts are on here are for you, when ready to help you understand the crazy times we live in

You hate to see it.
dog

Kara

Reading old posts itt and HN was a 👑 in between the breaks with cogent expression. benji makes a thoughtful post about why we can't cure depression and HN goes, "So does it show up on an MRI?" Mandark tries to gotcha him by asking why he edited an insane infographic out from a post and HN replies, "Because I wanted to?" benji asks him what exactly is going to happen with the July 2018 deadline and HN replies, "At the very least you'll be disappointed I was right."

I reject his message but I will study his wise methods. 🙏

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
Maybe the real truth was the hungrynoobs we met along the way.
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

Maybe the real truth was the hungrynoobs we wwg1wga along the way.

:whew :whew :whew
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/anoninTexas/status/1291475960349331457

"I have a lot of enemies out there, this may be the last time you'll see me for a while"
🤴

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
"Whirlpool has kidnapped me and forced me to release this statement."
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
WWG1WGA

Where whirlpool go one we go all  :thinking
🤴

Kara

Another good exchange from the archives: Mandark finds an anime music video in HN's YouTube likes, posts it, asks what this has to do with exposing the sicko cabal (in a display of vintage Bore bullying) and HN goes, "vid is good." :lol

Mandark

• Icon
I remember telling him to improve his opsec after that.

tbh hungrynoob drifting from being a goofy, benign Scottish weeb to a hardcore q obsessive (curly speculated schizophrenia and I also think that fits) is pretty sad once the absurdity wears off