Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72499 times)

hungrynoob

• boo
yes curly, such a hero.

how are you going to interpret the secret patterns of existence when you can't even recognize a joke?
Who said I didn't recognise it?
(Image removed from quote.)

shouldn't it be light to dark to light since the light went off and then back on? they didn't sit in a dark room for like til someone flicked on a lightswitch

also q is a grifter and you're getting taken for a ride. out of curiousity, by what date do you expect any of this to happen? you keep asking 'what will you do if i'm eventually right' but when is eventually? i have a feeling you wont actually commit to a specific date since you don't actually know when it's supposed to go down (because there is no date, because this is nonsense) but i wanna ask anyway

At 1:07 it will go dark and back to light. It's a marker, you are obfuscating, and end of July.

hungrynoob

• boo
also q is a grifter and you're getting taken for a ride. out of curiousity, by what date do you expect any of this to happen? you keep asking 'what will you do if i'm eventually right' but when is eventually? i have a feeling you wont actually commit to a specific date since you don't actually know when it's supposed to go down (because there is no date, because this is nonsense) but i wanna ask anyway

This month, he says.

Last time he said "wait till tomorrow" then nothing happened the next day and he ghosted.

It's just going to be a series of missed deadlines and excuses from here to the rest of time. It'll be interesting to see how popular the Q thing stays after Trump leaves office.

Last time was subjective.

Mandark

• Icon
Nothing's gonna happen.

agrajag

Time is an illusion

Tasty

Time is an illusion

I thought it was a flat circle.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Time is an illusion
wow more unwarranted unprovoked attacks on the reality of the 4 Corner Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube

i thought the bore was above this intolerant bigotry against proven science

hungrynoob

• boo
Nothing's gonna happen.

I picked up the insinuation every time.

hungrynoob

• boo
Time is an illusion

Time is what you make it.

Mandark

• Icon
Nothing's gonna happen, my dude.

Tasty

Time is an illusion
wow more unwarranted unprovoked attacks on the reality of the 4 Corner Simultaneous 4-Day Time Cube

i thought the bore was above this intolerant bigotry against proven science

Damn you now I want to rewatch the Sonic 06 LP.

Mandark

• Icon
Why did you edit this out of your last post, hungry?

hungrynoob

• boo
Because I wanted to?

Tasty

agrajag

I need to start watching Always Sunny

seagrams hotsauce

Because I wanted to?
okay why did you want to

Tasty

I need to start watching Always Sunny

benjipwns

why does Qanon (he's not my Q, that's John de Lancie) post all that other text and numbers if the only relevant parts are one or two pieces from multiple messages? it'd be much simpler to say just post "7" than the rest of that message referring to 7 multiple ways

and not any less obscure

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Time is an illusion

Lunchtime doubly so.
©@©™

Purrp Skirrp

• Mr. Paté
Stop trying to make Creepy Stalker happen.

hungrynoob

• boo
The disappointment here is going to be rife when it happens.

I won't say I told you so, just here to help, if I said everything now no matter how I say it, it will be rejected, until it happens. When it does I will be more forthcoming.

benjipwns

what's going to happen again? i might not be disappointed depending on what it is

Mandark

• Icon
what's going to happen again? i might not be disappointed depending on what it is

Trump is going to tweet a typo that can be related to a q post if your apophenia stat is high enough.

benjipwns

https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8zr9us/who_was_first_red_pilled_or_woke_by_this_young

the libertarian moment!
they couldn't post an actual young picture of him?

he really looks like Rand here

benjipwns

here he is accosting some black people

Mandark

• Icon
he really looks like Rand here

I would have thought it was actually Rand except for Reagan being in the photo, and him having all his ribs intact.

hungrynoob

• boo

At the very least you'll be disappointed I was right.

benjipwns

heh, i went on his channel to see what nutty things he's been posting and this was up there:

benjipwns

At the very least you'll be disappointed I was right.
i don't believe you

Mandark

• Icon
so what is gonna happen this month, hungry?

the whole shebang is gonna go public?

hungrynoob

• boo
so what is gonna happen this month, hungry?

the whole shebang is gonna go public?

You know, for being so convinced it's not gonna happen, I would say you more than anyone else has such a deep desire to prove to others it won't happen.

Mandark

• Icon
So what's going to happen?

Doesn't have to be in great detail, but it would be cool if you were at least specific enough to give us a benchmark.

Tasty

Yeah I feel like if society is gonna end, at least us Boreans would stick together. Give us the deets hnoob.

Mandark

• Icon
Mostly I'm asking cause I suspect that when July passes without the big reveal, we're gonna get told that some minor news item/Trump tweet was actually a Very Important Piece of the Puzzle, and is what they were talking about all along.

So it'd be nice for hungry to go on record here and set the bar for what exactly to consider a success or a failure for Q in the next couple weeks.

seagrams hotsauce

Mostly I'm asking cause I suspect that when July passes without the big reveal, we're gonna get told that some minor news item/Trump tweet was actually a Very Important Piece of the Puzzle, and is what they were talking about all along.

this is 100% going to happen

Tasty

So what's going to happen?

Doesn't have to be in great detail, but it would be cool if you were at least specific enough to give us a benchmark.

Mandark

• Icon
Coming back to report its been confirmed twitter post is fake intel. But big conspiracy going on right now, something major going on behind the scenes. Keep an eye out for Iran before end of april not sure what just something.
Theres no evidence to confirm it to be either or so everyones entitled to make their own mind up as the story unfolds, but let me ask you this, if the Iran prediction isn't disinfo, just how low a staffer are you giving credit to having such (what i would regard as) high class info?

Saying "something will happen with Iran, don't know what" like it's an actual prediction or evidence of insider info is basically astrology.

Actually thats just terminology I used, the actual message was more direct about the information. It said Iran will be next missile target in April.

huh

hungrynoob

• boo
Yes that happened.

hungrynoob

• boo
Q tells us beginning of March before any hint in the msm, NK will be free and Iran will be next.

Then, once NK was announced and underway, the very end of April this happened.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/suspected-israeli-strikes-hit-iran-linked-targets-in-syria-escalate-regional-tensions/2018/04/30/8fe7437c-4c5b-11e8-b966-bfb0da2dad62_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a42a94d3d6a8

Right after that, Israel's PM goes on TV and says "Iran is making nukes"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43952196

This paves the way for Trump to leave the Iran deal, against the wishes of the EU who tried DESPERATELY to get him to stay. Now why would they want to do that when the Iran deal was failing?

With US out of the Iran deal, Iran starts losing a shit ton of money. Iran PM begins to lose power, as he cannot afford to pay off his support structures, this incites Iran to fight for a revolution to oust the dictatorship.

Twitter of someone knee deep in the resistance: https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1013161026739507200

#BREAKING
(47)
#IranProtests
Khorramshahr, SW #Iran
It seems the entire city is on fire & authorities are losing control.
The people are rising.
#WalkAway
#QAnon

Have a nice day.

Mandark

• Icon
This is exactly what I was talking about.

You can't predict one thing (missile strikes against Iran in April), have something else happen (US withdraws from JCPOA in May), and claim vindication. Sorry.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 05:11:39 AM by Mandark »

benjipwns

Quote from: QAnon, November 1, 2017
    Q Clearance Patriot

My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury – certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags — stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.

benjipwns

benjipwns

this is dumber than i thought...EXCEPT

for this part which is absolutely true, JP Morgan, swapped the Titanic with another ship, the Olympic to do this:

and establish the Federal Reserve

that one's obvious, plus it lines up with pre-existing confirmed documentary evidence:

Mandark

• Icon
I forgot that Q started by posting full sentences and coherent predictions.

Switching to gibberish was pretty savvy.

hungrynoob

• boo
This is exactly what I was talking about.

You can't predict one thing (missile strikes against Iran in April), have something else happen (US withdraws from JCPOA in May), and claim vindication. Sorry.

Your misguided assessment of my leap in logic, doesn't compare to your leap in logic thinking I'm claiming vindication over this one timeline. You brought up Iran, I responded. I have been speaking about these things enough to know, it's not that easy, and it requires effort to get someone interested before the hammer drops. However, for everyone else, future proves past.

Mandark

• Icon
Yes that happened.

So you're not saying that prediction was vindicated?

hungrynoob

• boo
Yes that happened.

So you're not saying that prediction was vindicated?

Sorry, I was referencing vindication for the validity of Q, which is the prime factor here. I don't really have the mindset of "oh he wont believe Q but maybe he will believe this one story".  :lol

Mandark

• Icon
Cool, so we agree the Iran prediction was wrong.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
I’m now too sober for this thread
dur

Coax

kingv

There is only one conspiracy.

You are not prepared for what is about to come.

July will be the month the world learns the truth.

Why did Teresa May say the UK is heading towards a "gold standard" in her chequers speech?

The whole system is about the ripped to shreds, worldwide.

Popcorn at the ready?

Is this just hungry's interpretation, or is this widely believed by Qberts?

I feel like Q ended up being right here, but not in the way he intended.

kingv

here he is accosting some black people
(Image removed from quote.)

Hey fellas, check out my newsletter.

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
Is there an FAQ for this?

Or one of those plot summary books from barns and noble for when you didn’t read your summer assignments?

Is this Q the same from James Bond?
dur

kingv

Also, wasn’t part of the q story that Obummer and Killary were already arrested and Indicted and wearing ankle bracelets.

Pretty magnanimous of trump to let Hussein fly to Soutg Africa and drag him in a speech then.

Huge if true.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Is it aliens? I hope it’s aliens.

Or a hollow earth race, that works, even if they’re not extraplanetery, it’s still aliens

Mandark

• Icon
No aliens, but there are demons, and lizard people aren't 100% ruled out.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
If they’re subterranean, maybe I’ll bite

toku

• 𝕩𝕩𝕩
RIP Prodigy
#illuminatiwantmymindsoul&body

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
I forgot that Q started by posting full sentences and coherent predictions.

Switching to gibberish was pretty savvy.

Gotta employ CBOAT strats to avoid being caught by Microsoft the deep state.
©@©™

benjipwns

Is there an FAQ for this?

Or one of those plot summary books from barns and noble for when you didn’t read your summer assignments?

Is this Q the same from James Bond?
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywex8v/what-is-qanon-conspiracy-theory

this one is a bit more biased and skeptical: http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-4chan-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html