Author Topic: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster  (Read 1291298 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: International Politics Thread - Macron? I don't know her.
« Reply #3900 on: March 24, 2018, 11:48:14 AM »
Egypt is going to have a Presidential election, if you're skeptical or worried about the flourishing of democracy you should know that there is in fact a candidate running against Sisi after all:
Moussa Mostafa Moussa, a pro-Sisi politician who had an active role in collecting nomination pledges for Sisi’s second term until 20 January ... Moussa submitted his nomination pledges and official paperwork to the commission just 15 minutes before the deadline.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3901 on: March 25, 2018, 06:56:45 AM »
Egypt is going to have a Presidential election, if you're skeptical or worried about the flourishing of democracy you should know that there is in fact a candidate running against Sisi after all:
Moussa Mostafa Moussa, a pro-Sisi politician who had an active role in collecting nomination pledges for Sisi’s second term until 20 January ... Moussa submitted his nomination pledges and official paperwork to the commission just 15 minutes before the deadline.
I'm still waiting for a political scenario where the strong man of a nation sends a flunky to run against him to make it look democratic and loses.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3902 on: March 25, 2018, 05:29:05 PM »
When you accidentally bomb your own country
https://twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/978018919196823552
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3903 on: March 26, 2018, 06:45:06 PM »
Current state of geo politics

:trumps
🤴

Corporal

« Reply #3904 on: March 29, 2018, 09:26:26 AM »
I think more research needs to be done in this regard:

Quote from: politico
Charles de Gaulle was right.

The former president articulated the despair of French officials throughout history when he said, “How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese?”

We set out to test that theory by comparing the number of cheeses each EU country produces with its political stability (or otherwise).
(source {with fancy mouseover SFX})
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 09:31:53 AM by Corporal »
!list

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3905 on: March 29, 2018, 12:24:07 PM »
There's probably some holes in that research.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3906 on: March 29, 2018, 05:32:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/979455995691839492

NATO member sending troops to defend locals against a NATO ally  :doge
🤴

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
bent

Corporal

« Reply #3908 on: March 31, 2018, 08:25:01 AM »
Someone translate that for me, I'm too old for this twitter shit.

Anyway, in the continuing saga of self-inflicted humiliation, Germany now has to admit it won't be able to supply the 10 Tornado jets it pledged for the NATO response force. We have 93 of those 1980's deathtraps, of which on average 63 will work at any given time (although full operational capability can only be garanteed for 16-ish of those). Terrible as it is, that still wouldn't be a problem. However, they are severely out of date. Like, it's a wonder those things are allowed to take off.

They do not have a Friend or Foe system installed (and if they get started on this right now, it will not be operational until after 2019, at the earliest).
Also: the currently installed communications subsystem doesn't support encryption. Like, at all. Note please, these are the sole German delivery system for US nukes in case major shit goes down.

Bonus: They will remain in service until 2035.

It's one thing to have a shitty ass broken military, but if you commit to a multinational task force, you better not do shit like this.

How embarassing.

Oh, and also, it looks like A400M will rip a major hole in the military budget because those stupid chucklefucks lent Airbus&Co more than five hundred million Eurobucks, which will have to come from their upcoming budget. However, the stupid things wouldn't sell if they gave them away for free, which is the contract clause for getting that money back.

Plus, back in the day we preordered 53, then backpedalled to 40 but haven't found a single buyer for those 13 extra machines that we must buy no matter what. Even at discount pricing. They now resort to sponsoring sales shows for Airbus and their ilk, to practically no success. Again, Airbus won't be paying back a dime unless they sell a bunch of them flying toasters, and at the same time they now have the German military openly undercutting their own pricing right from the getgo. Awesome planning.
!list

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3909 on: March 31, 2018, 10:45:38 AM »
Are we still paying McKinsey to consult?

Corporal

« Reply #3910 on: March 31, 2018, 01:21:57 PM »
You mean, for handling those dirty refugees?

I dunno, but given how addicted we Germans are to that company, I'd wager the answer is yes, no matter the sector in question. I wouldn't be shocked at all if they also had a finger in the pie regarding our burning wasteheap of a military. All I remember is, for the last five years or so our main defence procurement post was (wo)manned by an ex-McKinsey staffer (Katrin Suder).

//random:
I wish we could be more confident and consistent with our messaging regarding the "autonomous machines in warfare" issue. When Russia, China and the US are so firmly against regulation, you just know which way the wind blows. At first Germany were for a ban, now it's all "mi mi mi, let's compromise like little bitchlings" and "we have no clue on the matter anyway, it's too early, we need a war of machines first before we commit to anything". I mean, that's kinda what diplomacy is all about, but it still annoys me that we may see systems enter large scale adoption before any sort of worldwide agreement on their use is achieved. Just flying by the seat of our pants, as always. Fecking hoomans.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 01:38:52 PM by Corporal »
!list

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #3911 on: March 31, 2018, 01:52:54 PM »
Specifically meant the military, sorry. But you bring up a good point, they're everywhere these days... Excellent way to defer responsibility, after all. :goty2

Ha! Just read about the murderbots. Of course Germany (and France :'( ) is waffling on regulation, can't let this business opportunity go to waste.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 01:57:00 PM by Rufus »

benjipwns

« Reply #3912 on: April 01, 2018, 05:19:16 AM »
I'm still waiting for a political scenario where the strong man of a nation sends a flunky to run against him to make it look democratic and loses.
so close:
Candidate   Party   Votes   %
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi   Independent   21,540,185   97.11
Moussa Mostafa Moussa   El-Ghad Party   641,982   2.89
Invalid/blank votes   1,499,682   –
Total   23,681,849   100

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3913 on: April 01, 2018, 06:17:23 AM »
I like how dictators who try to hide what they are always run independent.

Still I prefer a general for Egypt over the Muslim Brotherhood filling up stadiums calling for Jihad.
🤴

Corporal

The depantsing of Germany continues. Kinda.

Remember how we're all about that privacy thing? At least, we like to pretend to. There's countless exceptions where we happily look the other way, like the Schufa credit worthiness rating system that is a data leaker of epic proportions, or how our government gleefully sells data from our car registries and countless other sources. Still. Ahem. DSHERMAN PRIVACY STRONK. BECAUSE WE SAY SO.  :hyper

Right now the Deutsche Post, our privatized national post service, has gotten caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar.  :money
From 2005 onwards, they sold data from their customers (i.e. anyone with a postage address in Germany) via a spun off targeted advertiser firm to political parties.

CDU and FDP, our version of the Republicans and Liberals respectively, paid five figures each for access to street-specific data for targeted advertising/propaganda. Each house on a given street was assigned a score between 1 and 100 regarding likely party affinity and other metrics from various sources, then besieged with microtargeted spam.

That's probably pretty tame for non-Europeans, but this is Germany, and after the Cambridge Analytica thing it's kind of a sensitive issue right now. Still at the storm in a teacup stage, but one cannot help but laugh how well it fits.

I fear I'm getting used to this. I might even be starting to like this exhibitionist thing. Can't be shamed if you enjoy having your junk out in the open. :rollsafe

Bring it on, ya prudes. Yes, the emperor has no clothes. And a micropenis and foot-long pubes. BUT SO WHAT. Get an eyeful of good oldfashioned Kraut Wingwang! :phil
!list

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3915 on: April 01, 2018, 07:08:22 PM »
Merkel seems to be untouchable either way.

She got through the thing where the Germans tanked Greece.
The adventure in Ukraine with the Visegrad Group that went awry.
Volkswagen cheating on emissions and gassing monkeys  :'(
She said: "Wir schaffen das" and create the biggest humanitarian disaster in recent history when in fact Cameron was 'this' close to sending the UK navy to close up the Somalia/Libya sea routes

Some stolen voter data is not going to rock the boat. It's just going to be awkward to tell Putin he's cheating, when you know...

The same with our prime minister. Mark Rutte has just started his third cabinet.
- Managed to survive losing 3 justice ministers in a row
- A corruption scandal within his party
- The refugee crisis mess
- A calculation error at an EU meeting that cost us 2 billion eurobucks
- The MH17 disaster
- The cover-up of the MH17 disaster
- The cover-up of the cover-up of the MH17 disaster
- Backing up lies of his right hand man(foreign minister for about 2 weeks) lying about a meeting with Putin that never took place
- Telling voters not a single dime would go to Greece, wiring the money basically a week later
- Promising voters a 1000 Eurobucks each and not delivering
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:14:16 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Corporal

« Reply #3916 on: April 01, 2018, 08:32:15 PM »
The Dieselgate bit is what's really annoying me to no end. On one hand, I respect that Germany can't very well kill off their own car industry out of obligation, but when the car makers are raking in mad dough while lying through their teeth and getting busted left and right in the most obvious manner, it's incredibly insulting to try to sit this one out.

Well, at least Germany is now THIS close to getting sued by EU for failing to protect its citizens from particles and noxious emissions from cars.

Along with pretty much all the other bigger EU countries.

Getting a weird sense of satisfaction from us maybe possibly some day getting our shit pushed back in for always safeguarding our car industry and the precious Diesels as if they were the most fragile thing on Earth. While sleeping on electric / selfdriving cars and renewables and that internet thing and pretty much everything else not invented a century ago.

Still, what a grand look. "You fuckers failed in the most basic way to protect the normal citizenry from painfully and slowly choking on noxious fumes, and you'll now have to hand over an arm and a leg after multiple very public warnings from a normally toothless tiger you yourself created." Amazing.

Also goes great hand-in-hand with the way we Germans appear to already have used up our CO2 budget for the year around the next few days or so, if you want to believe some leftie treehugger types, or sometime later in the next few months according to our own gubbermint. Who cares either way, we're gonna bust that sucker big time. AGAIN.

MUST PROTECT OLD AND CRUSTY INDUSTRY
BURN MORE CLEAN COALZ, ATMOSPHER IS HUEG
GUZZLE MORE GAS FROM RUSSIA FUK YEA BEST BUDDIES
WHO CARES THAT OUR SOLAR INDUSTRY IS ONCE AGAIN DED
SELL THEM TO THE CHINESE, NOBODY WANTS OR NEEDS CLEAN ENERGY
DURRRRR  :derp

It's tragic, in an entirely avoidable, hilarious way.

Also, I still cackle like a madman that we managed to get stuck with the Puigdemont hot potato like complete and utter buffooons.

I swear, our entire country has decided to compete with the Britons and their Mad Cow Disease fueled romp towards self-harm, only without giving it a fancy name.
!list

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3917 on: April 02, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »
https://twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/980900562102349824

The Saudi Crown prince finally sold out the Palestinian cause
🤴

Valhelm

« Reply #3918 on: April 03, 2018, 03:36:49 PM »
Happened decades ago. Israel and Saudi Arabia have realized that the facade of animosity isn't helpful anymore, now that Iran's soft-power game seems to be unstoppable

warcock

« Reply #3919 on: April 04, 2018, 07:55:36 AM »
Happened decades ago. Israel and Saudi Arabia have realized that the facade of animosity isn't helpful anymore, now that Iran's soft-power game seems to be unstoppable

No. That statement is significant if not a slip. Yes practically speaking they are fighting a common enemy, but the means the saudi barbarians have used to compete with Iran make it difficuly to openly admit this. They doubled down on exporting aggro wahabbism, to fight the iranians and give them credibility at home with hard liners. A central tenet of the imam s ideology is death to the jews. You can see how the crown prince saying this is meaningful. What is concerning to me though is that this may imply that the saudis may be starting to consider direct conventional confrontation with Iran, in which case coordination with the Israelis would be ideal maybe perhaps even necessary. $$$ is a helluva drug.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3920 on: April 04, 2018, 07:09:25 PM »
According to the experts(TM) the deal is this.

Trump and Kushner are playing hardball with the Saudi's. The Arabs have to join the Israeli's and the Kurds against the Iran-Assad-axis and pay the US in some form. Otherwise the US withdraws from Syria having 'defeated' ISIS leaving another proxy state for Iran to gobble up and the Saudi's isolated now that Erdogan is twerking towards the Russians.

The Arabs are bending over backwards because Kushner apparently gave them the intel that lead to the Palace coup (and there's now an investigation whether or not he was allowed to do that...) and the goal of the new Saudi prince is to list ARAMCO on the most favorable terms possible on the NYSE. Apparently a deal worth $2 trillion. Which is why he's ramming through the reforms. To lure in foreign investment for the upcoming IPO.

So basically Trump's talk about withdrawing is to put pressure on the Saudi's to step up to the plate and come to the aid of the US allies in the region (Israel/Kurds) if not Trump will just cut his losses (except for Israel) and calls quits on reforming the Middle East.
🤴

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #3921 on: April 04, 2018, 07:16:00 PM »
is the aramco deal still on? no one knows accurately how much oil they have so the $2 trillion evaluation, for an oil company, is probably going to get laughed at by investors

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3922 on: April 04, 2018, 07:29:39 PM »
is the aramco deal still on? no one knows accurately how much oil they have so the $2 trillion evaluation, for an oil company, is probably going to get laughed at by investors
http://www.arabnews.com/node/1262616/business-economy

It seems to be a race between Hong Kong, London and New York. With New York now running in front.
The Saudi's need the money from the IPO for their reforms after running into deficits over the past few years.

In any case it is expected to be the biggest IPO in history. It could usher in some sort of new 'golden age' for the world economy or the whole thing could collapse the markets (again).
🤴

warcock

« Reply #3923 on: April 05, 2018, 01:56:57 AM »
Reforming the middle east? Hahahaha ok bruh. TM indeed.  I mean i buy the trump play because he is a lunatic surrounded by slightly lesser lunatics, the man has time and again caused self harm through his ignorance. I dunno maybe the experts are framing this in FPS for the dramatic factor. I could buy that with oil reserves cropping up elsewhere and the rise of alternative energy the middle east s ROI is declining considering all its drawbacks but withdrawing is pretty much tantamount to throwing in the towel of world hegemon in terms of optics despite the math. Its far fetched. A fairly less convoluted explanation is that the saudi monarchy cares fuck all about their cultural inheritance and is pragmatic when it comes to preserving their rule over their country (eg wealth) and influence in the region.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 05:09:43 AM by warcock »

benjipwns

« Reply #3924 on: April 05, 2018, 03:53:35 AM »
As Wrath notes, I thought it was basically accepted wisdom at this point that Iran acquiring nuclear weapons means the Saudi's do the same within a couple months simply due to their jockeying for position within the Islamic world. Israel's not really ever been considered a threat by them. The Saudi's like Jordan put up basically a form letter fuss over Israel taking out Osirak. They'd probably outright pay for them to pull off something similar with Iran.

And Israel is a least bad "friend" much like it was for Egypt especially if you want to diversify your economy and play that double game with the West and the Islamic world. Really, Jordan's kinda a prime example of dealing with the reality of Israel not really hurting you too badly. Especially considering their location. (Sadat made a more significant strategic error personally you could argue.) And in a region with the level of internal turmoil from the Iraq invasion through the Arab Spring to today, Israel even with Palestine included is practically a stable state.

Besides, at this point, nobody is seriously working for anything "greater" than a two-state solution with "Palestine" essentially unofficially propped up by Israel/Jordan anyway. I read last year that modernizing Palestinian groups are starting to shift more towards a focus on equal rights within Israel (de facto or de jure) as that's more pressing to many of people's day-to-day lives than an all or nothing stand for a hypothetical state none of them ever lived in and is still physically divided. With polls showing that it's flipped into where mainstream Israel is more hostile now to just subsuming the entire area and granting further rights to then-Israeli Arab citizens because of the population differences. Relatively of course to past surveys.

Of course, I don't know shit about any of this because I've always wondered why anyone in the region would want the many "proposals" made over the years by the many elites considering the history of exclaves and enclaves, especially ethnic ones.

Especially when you have the obvious and entirely uncontroversial answer to abolish all the states all together and live in peaceful harmony of voluntary interaction without an entity claiming a monopoly on licit violence sitting right in front of you.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:doge
[close]

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3925 on: April 07, 2018, 04:52:39 AM »
The death of the two state solution is more a situation of most pro-Palestinian groups coming to the realization that after decades of negotiations towards two states they've made no progress and Israeli colonization of the West Bank has in fact worsened the situation, as well as making any chance of a viable Palestinian state more remote. Any hypothetical Palestinian state that could possibly get Israeli would be a bantustan with no real independence.

Parts (maybe the majority? not sure) of the Israeli right wants a one-state solution as well, although obviously under very different conditions where Israel would annex the West Bank and either keep them there as heavily policed non citizen residents with limited freedom of movement or expel them to someplace like Jordan (shoutouts to ethnic cleansing enthusiast Ben Shapiro). As a non-expert it sounds idiotic to me, the Palestinian Authority is quite convenient to Israel for managing unrest in the West Bank, but hey when you get the chance to reclaim Judea and Samaria you gotta take it.

The other side of this is that in many ways it already is a de facto single state if we put aside the more complicated situation in Gaza. The West Bank has been occupied for over 50 years at this point. Activist groups have been drawing the parallel to apartheid South Africa for a while now and imo at least it rings quite true. The Boycott Divestment Sanctions movement is a conscious emulation of anti-Apartheid tactics.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 05:01:07 AM by curly »

benjipwns

« Reply #3926 on: April 07, 2018, 05:13:42 PM »
Any hypothetical Palestinian state that could possibly get Israeli would be a bantustan with no real independence.
:ohyeah my man, I couldn't think of this term for the life of me when I wrote that post. Comparing it to the South African situation was exactly what I was thinking of by "still physically divided."

The banustan's are a much better comparative than say, the two halves of Pakistan, which I've seen some use.

Other than the obvious reasons, I've wondered for a while why the UN via Jordan couldn't be made the trustee of the Arabs "within Israel" with the majority regions then autonomous within a larger Israel or something. It's obviously not a long term solution (unlike the 70 year long current one) but it would at least end the situation where they're both technically stateless people and at the same time supposed to form a full state divided and occupied by Israel before anyone takes them seriously.

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
« Reply #3927 on: April 09, 2018, 03:38:11 PM »

:thinking

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3928 on: April 09, 2018, 04:37:27 PM »
He's out there chopping off the heads of rich people?
dog

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3929 on: April 09, 2018, 06:10:31 PM »
https://twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/983408251864846336?s=19

"The link between church and state has deteriorated, it is our duty to repair it."

Macron things he's the neoliberal Louis XIV.

Corporal

« Reply #3931 on: April 12, 2018, 04:16:00 AM »
Germoney is happily selling arms to Saudi Arabia (and Egypt and Quatar) despite posturing earlier about immediately ceasing arms sales to any countries involved in Yemen - this was one of the major sticking points of the Great Coalition agreement. Saudia Arabia even became our biggest client in Q1/2018 by tripling the order volume over last year. Good going, there.
 :money

Also: A couple thousand Syrian fugitives that Germany already has accepted are now actively trying (and succeeding) to illegally smuggle themselves OUT of Germany and back to Turkey, via Greece. Up to 4000 may already be "missing". Some smugglers have already stopped their usual inwards route and have gone full time Greece->Turkey, it's that bad.
The reason: German policy has changed to a far less cooperative stance with regards to allowing family members of fugitives in. That is also due to the above GCA. The policy change was sent in writing to the fugitives in question, who understandably were less than thrilled about this.
In case you're curious: getting from Greece to Turkey by illegal means costs you around 200 Eurobucks.

Meanwhile, our army is trialing to bolster our utterly depleted reserve stockpile by training civilians with weekend courses. The hell. Oh well, if it's stupid and it works, then it ain't stupid. (I very much doubt it will work, though.) In other news, our Tornados still aren't fully night flight capable. The public became aware of that back in... 2012-ish, I think. Six years of nothing, in between.

Seven months ago, the German public voted. Four weeks ago, the ministers were sworn in. Yesterday, they had a 24 hour meeting to "reach working capacity", as Merkel herself put it. Only slightly kidding, they were locked into a room and only allowed out a few hours later.  I feel this Great Coalition thing is off to a great start. Well, the budget for 2018 needs to be finalized within the next three weeks or so, so at least one of them is probably beautifully spinning in place. I mean, so far we don't even know what the government wants to do beyond the somewhat vague GCA. This is like flying blind. At night. In a German Tornado.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 04:24:07 AM by Corporal »
!list

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3932 on: April 13, 2018, 11:48:43 AM »
The Russians have made a massive error with their latest move to try and change the narrative.
https://twitter.com/JamieRoss7/status/984814807961489409
🤴

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3933 on: April 14, 2018, 12:23:50 PM »

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3934 on: April 14, 2018, 03:35:51 PM »
woah if true
dog

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3935 on: April 14, 2018, 05:29:18 PM »
Coming back to report its been confirmed twitter post is fake intel. But big conspiracy going on right now, something major going on behind the scenes. Keep an eye out for Iran before end of april not sure what just something.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3936 on: April 14, 2018, 05:53:14 PM »
Coming back to report its been confirmed twitter post is fake intel.

no way
dog

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3937 on: April 14, 2018, 05:57:59 PM »
lmao complicated. Let's just see what happens next.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3938 on: April 14, 2018, 06:08:43 PM »

🤴

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3939 on: April 14, 2018, 06:29:39 PM »
Just keep awareness on the fact that whoever this source is, we have no evidence of intention.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3940 on: April 14, 2018, 06:31:33 PM »
what

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3941 on: April 14, 2018, 06:33:33 PM »
Adding to post of source validation, theres been quite a lot and i dont have everything to hand but this is one i reference most.

OPEN THIS: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ1LtStVMAElD5g.jpg
THEN OPEN THIS:

(Part at 1:04)

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3942 on: April 14, 2018, 08:23:31 PM »
is hillary clinton a pedophile

y/n

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3943 on: April 14, 2018, 08:27:04 PM »
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3944 on: April 14, 2018, 08:51:03 PM »
did hungryboob go full qanon?

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #3945 on: April 14, 2018, 08:57:34 PM »
is hillary clinton a pedophile

y/n

yes, but don't let this whole hillary pedo thing ,distract you from the fact that a man of the Island Erangel, an isolated region which you probably never heard of, with a population of only 100, armed himself with a kar98k sniper rifle, a ump fully automatic machine gun, and a standard kitchen frying pan and proceeded to slaughter the whole island's population. This terrible rampage, which started in a school and made its way through an underground bunker, eventually came to an end with the absolute madman enjoying a chicken dinner in the nearby military base, like nothing had ever happened.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3946 on: April 14, 2018, 09:08:18 PM »
Adding to post of source validation, theres been quite a lot and i dont have everything to hand but this is one i reference most.

OPEN THIS: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZ1LtStVMAElD5g.jpg
THEN OPEN THIS:

(Part at 1:04)

Your go to piece of evidence is somebody on 4chan asked q to get Trump to say "tip-top" at the State of the Union back in January. Trump did not say tip-top at the State of the Union, but he did on Easter, months later, in a speech that appears not to have been prepared beforehand. Again, this is your go-to piece of evidence.

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #3947 on: April 15, 2018, 11:51:33 AM »
hungrynoob please take your risperidone
bent

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3948 on: April 16, 2018, 12:44:36 AM »

it is - if nothing else - entertaining

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3949 on: April 16, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

it is - if nothing else - entertaining

The best one was when Trump used +++ in a Tweet out of nowhere after Qanon used it in a post the day before.

I think Qanon is legit but he's not the super spy who he says he is. Probably a 4chan troll who got a job in the Trump admin and is making the most out of it.
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3950 on: April 16, 2018, 02:30:09 PM »
Probably a 4chan troll who got a job in the Trump admin and is making the most out of it.

Given the character of the folk that Trump surrounds himself with, and the lack of any real vetting, I would not be surprised if it was some low-level staffer [who knows just enough to sound smart to people who are easily fooled].
dog

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3951 on: April 16, 2018, 03:03:31 PM »
Theres no evidence to confirm it to be either or so everyones entitled to make their own mind up as the story unfolds, but let me ask you this, if the Iran prediction isn't disinfo, just how low a staffer are you giving credit to having such (what i would regard as) high class info?

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3952 on: April 16, 2018, 03:38:05 PM »
Actually I'm QAnon, I'm also guccifer 2.0 and Seth Rich

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3953 on: April 16, 2018, 03:54:16 PM »
Trump's talked publicly about leaving the JCPOA since he was a candidate. There's a deadline next month for European allies to figure something out to prevent this. Iran's already backing a different set of proxies than the US in Syria. We saw widespread and violent protests in Iran already this year. Inflation is running around 50% there.

Saying "something will happen with Iran, don't know what" like it's an actual prediction or evidence of insider info is basically astrology.

curly

• cultural maoist

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #3955 on: April 16, 2018, 06:31:31 PM »
Am g next?

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3956 on: April 16, 2018, 06:59:30 PM »

Saying "something will happen with Iran, don't know what" like it's an actual prediction or evidence of insider info is basically astrology.

Actually thats just terminology I used, the actual message was more direct about the information. It said Iran will be next missile target in April.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3957 on: April 16, 2018, 07:27:43 PM »
Am g next?
It's a cursive I and this joke was tasteless as fuck
每天生气

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #3958 on: April 16, 2018, 08:02:52 PM »
Am g next?

what do you expect from someone who masturbates in the presence of their sister :doge
bent

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3959 on: April 17, 2018, 02:26:13 AM »
Am g next?

what do you expect from someone who masturbates in the presence of their sister :doge

Suffer like G did ?
ὕβρις