Author Topic: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster  (Read 1305352 times)

warcock

Re: International Politics Thread - Macron? I don't know her.
« Reply #3840 on: March 13, 2018, 10:35:58 AM »
Gives putin until midnight to explain...lol may bout to get rekt. Rofl russia dont care. Some strong language from the EU kicking her while she is down would tickle my balls.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3842 on: March 13, 2018, 05:48:58 PM »
You guys should watch the interview that Megyn Kelly did with Putin.
She emotionally brings up the gassed Syrian children.

Putin shrugs and says it doesn't matter  :doge

"DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT KIDS DYING!!"

"It is of no concern"

:badass

Try to appeal to the good nature of an authoritarian strong-man, brehs. :neogaf
dog

fizzel

« Reply #3843 on: March 13, 2018, 05:56:21 PM »
Britain seems rather serious about that nerve agent assassination attempt likely conducted by Russia. Good for them.

Bollocks. The real story this week on baby rape island is that a thousand children were being gang fucked by stinking abduls AGAIN. That authorities failed AGAIN, that it was attempted to be covered up AGAIN.

How convenient that story has been utterly buried by this Russia nonsense. It's fucking crap, it doesn't matter and nobody gives a shit.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #3844 on: March 13, 2018, 06:06:45 PM »
hm
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3845 on: March 14, 2018, 04:20:29 AM »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #3846 on: March 14, 2018, 04:28:59 AM »
American democracy annihilated  :putin

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3847 on: March 14, 2018, 04:35:29 AM »
Britain seems rather serious about that nerve agent assassination attempt likely conducted by Russia. Good for them.

Bollocks. The real story this week on baby rape island is that a thousand children were being gang fucked by stinking abduls AGAIN. That authorities failed AGAIN, that it was attempted to be covered up AGAIN.

How convenient that story has been utterly buried by this Russia nonsense. It's fucking crap, it doesn't matter and nobody gives a shit.

oh please they're just assimilating to your rich culture of child fucking

warcock

« Reply #3849 on: March 14, 2018, 02:17:20 PM »
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-apple-google-france/france-to-sue-google-apple-over-developer-contracts-minister-idUSKCN1GQ0SP

Is sg-17 around to cry for the great titans of american innovation or has he been unbanned from RE. Interestingly article mentions Brussels may close double irish dutch cocksandwhichs by 2019.   :-*

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3851 on: March 14, 2018, 04:23:53 PM »

Come on mate, I guess we can argue the level of theatrical / convenient posturing, but a military grade nerve agent being used on British soil by possibly foreign agents if not their government is a pretty big deal, more so than the polonium that was already bad. Casual Belli level of bad if a couple of Brits get caught in collateral damage. Russia could realistically just order their spooks to fake a car accident or put a bullet in the head of every turned spy. That they choose to use such flashy, reckless means is clearly some show of force and a threat (we could detonate chemical bombs on your soil and you'd be none the wiser).

That's not to say that sex rings aren't a scandal worth every bit of coverage. But it's unfair to reduce a matter of national security to such little importance.
ὕβρις

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3852 on: March 15, 2018, 03:41:50 PM »

I dont know what story youre referencing but i only opened this thread to confess that as ive been watching our politicians discuss this russia incident, theyre full of deceptive behavior everytime they talk about the attack. Theyre hiding something. And I dont know what to do with this information.

shosta

« Reply #3853 on: March 15, 2018, 04:14:25 PM »
Theresa May wants to show she's a strong leader and try to regain some confidence from Britons. NATO wants to use this an excuse to deploy more troops to Baltic states and increase Black Sea presence. Also, the Conservatives want to use this as justification to increase the power of the British surveillance state. You're right that she's exaggerating every time she speaks about it. This was surely a brazen action that disrespects British sovereignty, but as an action by Russia against an ex intelligence officer, it isn't at all an attack on the British state.
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3854 on: March 15, 2018, 05:41:33 PM »
Ima post what i posted on my whatsapp, but im referring to the actual attack itself. This is just one example ive seen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43405686 < the video in reference and my comments below.

First 6 seconds, barely comprehensible opening statement. He has to read his notes to clarify his position. By 10 seconds, he has to read his notes to say it's atrocious, and when he tries to say its atrocious his throats clogs and he has to repeat himself. There's no energy behind it at all. At around the 18-22 second mark he corrects himself. It sounds like he was going to say "what we have done" but not only that, he looks away. But he is not looking at his notes, he's looking in the other direction, that glance to the floor looks like shame to me. And throughtout the whole thing, there's no emotion from him, no anger, no disgust, no defiance, just the slightest hint at shame. I would expect a lot more eyebrow movement, sometimes the lack of emotion can say a lot. Something feels really off.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3855 on: March 15, 2018, 10:52:58 PM »
Dude he's just a poor public speaker, if you're basing your belief the attack was staged or whatever on politicians trying unconvincingly to act tough I'm pretty unconvinced. Watch the other clip in that article, that's how he talks.

Edit: I went back and read your original past and this line
Theyre hiding something. And I dont know what to do with this information.
makes  you sound unhinged.

shosta

« Reply #3856 on: March 15, 2018, 11:03:03 PM »
I think hungrynoob has been hanging in really "antiglobalist" circles lately.
每天生气

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3857 on: March 15, 2018, 11:19:35 PM »
thinking the lizard people don't have it together enough to lie convincingly  :heh

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #3858 on: March 15, 2018, 11:54:52 PM »
Nobody is going to talk about the fact that the PCC lost 7 seats and only got 94.4% of the vote in their 83% turnout election? Miguel Díaz-Canel just doesn't have that revolutionary fervor that the Casto brothers had I guess.

benjipwns

« Reply #3859 on: March 15, 2018, 11:56:29 PM »
Thankfully things are looking better for democracy in the next major democratic election after a brief scare a month ago:

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3860 on: March 16, 2018, 02:39:46 AM »
Dude he's just a poor public speaker, if you're basing your belief the attack was staged or whatever on politicians trying unconvincingly to act tough I'm pretty unconvinced. Watch the other clip in that article, that's how he talks.

Edit: I went back and read your original past and this line
Theyre hiding something. And I dont know what to do with this information.
makes  you sound unhinged.

Im glad you mentioned the other video, because in my consideration his mannerisms are totally different, in this second video, as he talks about russias involvement in other areas of the world - hes speaking honestly, with emphasis, no slip ups.

Im not a conspiracy theorist, and im certainly not a fan of russia. I mentioned in the triumph thread awhile back, my passion is reading people and seeking the truth. These are my reads. Im not saying for certain that the UK did the attack on its own soil for its own political gain. All im saying is, when our politicians speak about the attack specifically, there are multiple deceptive markers.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3861 on: March 16, 2018, 02:51:54 AM »
guys I'm sorry I radicalized hungrynoob by making fun of jp

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3862 on: March 16, 2018, 02:57:52 AM »
That doesnt even make sense, if anything my post history on these particular matters would be in line with the complete opposite with your insinuations.

I dont care if you dont believe me, i dont expect anyone would - that doesnt change what I see. I've spent the last 3 years studying and practicing reading facial expressions, body language and deception detection. Ranging from Dr Paul Ekman to  Susan Carnicero. Theres no agenda behind it, its just what im seeing.

shosta

« Reply #3863 on: March 16, 2018, 03:11:01 AM »
please change your username to hungryboob
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #3864 on: March 16, 2018, 03:11:47 AM »
I've spent the last 3 years studying and practicing reading facial expressions, body language and deception detection.
lol newsfeed
每天生气

warcock

« Reply #3865 on: March 16, 2018, 03:22:35 AM »
I've spent the last 3 years studying and practicing reading facial expressions, body language and deception detection.
lol newsfeed

obligatory.

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #3866 on: March 16, 2018, 03:23:30 AM »
ok now I'm just intrigued, are you doing this for a job or is it a personal hobby?

shosta

« Reply #3867 on: March 16, 2018, 03:25:06 AM »
neither, he's studying how to detect deception to protect himself and his loved ones. duty isn't a hobby.

每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #3868 on: March 16, 2018, 03:30:29 AM »
I've spent the last 3 years studying and practicing reading facial expressions, body language and deception detection. Ranging from Dr Paul Ekman to  Susan Carnicero.
Janine Driver?

spoiler (click to show/hide)
did you see how I pretended to know about this topic by mentioning the only person I know of in the field, and due to Red Eye

edit:
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
[close]

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3869 on: March 16, 2018, 03:54:59 AM »
ok now I'm just intrigued, are you doing this for a job or is it a personal hobby?

I did this as a personal hobby (although there are other reasons beind it i dont want to get into), im now conducting a presentation outlining the methodologies i use for the board of directors at my company to try centre my career around it, first submission was done 4 days ago, which my boss said I would hear feedback from about today.

As i was in the shower, I want to clarify something, when I said my passion was finding the truth. That doesnt mean my passion is uncovering conspiracies, my passion is knowing whether an individual in any given context is lying or not. If you played 20 questions with me theres a good chance, with the right questions ill find out some of your darkest secrets.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3870 on: March 16, 2018, 04:01:23 AM »
If you played 20 questions with me theres a good chance, with the right questions ill find out some of your darkest secrets.

what do you think the rules of 20 questions are?

shosta

« Reply #3871 on: March 16, 2018, 04:01:54 AM »
lol
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3872 on: March 16, 2018, 04:03:05 AM »
If you played 20 questions with me theres a good chance, with the right questions ill find out some of your darkest secrets.

what do you think the rules of 20 questions are?

lmao - actually yeah i had something else in my head. Ok 20 questions where you dont have to answer.

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3873 on: March 16, 2018, 01:58:38 PM »
well my last message made sense in the given context so if you dont understand thats on you.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3874 on: March 16, 2018, 02:12:51 PM »
nah man that's still not how 20 questions works

shosta

« Reply #3875 on: March 16, 2018, 02:28:52 PM »
look mandark if you don't understand, that's on you

maybe spend the next 3 years studying Dr. Paul Eckman and you'll stand a chance
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #3876 on: March 16, 2018, 02:34:09 PM »
A GAME OF 20 QUESTIONS

HUNGRYBOOB: with my years of training in body language and microexpressions, he will be no match for me

ME: I'm thinking of... a penguin! Aw yeah.

HUNGRYBOOB: Judging from your suspicious lack of eyebrow movement, you killed Seth Rich, didn't you?

ME: o fuk

Broseidon

• Estado Homo
« Reply #3877 on: March 16, 2018, 02:55:32 PM »
well my last message made sense in the given context so if you dont understand thats on you.

bent

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3878 on: March 16, 2018, 04:32:25 PM »
nah man that's still not how 20 questions works

nah i know im an idiot sometimes but what i said isnt wrong.

shosta

« Reply #3879 on: March 16, 2018, 04:36:40 PM »
take this shovel, it's dangerous above ground
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3880 on: March 16, 2018, 04:46:26 PM »
"I dont understand something therefore it must not be true"

shosta

« Reply #3881 on: March 16, 2018, 04:49:45 PM »
No, you're supposed to ask a question!
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3882 on: March 16, 2018, 05:00:31 PM »
No, youre supposed to dismantle something you view as false with fact and logic.

shosta

« Reply #3883 on: March 16, 2018, 05:02:23 PM »
spent three years dedicated to the art of defense against deception but can't even tell when I'm shitposting

hungryboob pls
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo
« Reply #3884 on: March 16, 2018, 05:07:35 PM »
willing to accept im being overly defensive, because im not being railroaded due to pure shitposting - i stand by my read that sparked this bullshit.

benjipwns

« Reply #3885 on: March 16, 2018, 07:56:52 PM »
HUNGRYBOOB: Judging from your suspicious lack of eyebrow movement, you killed Seth Rich, didn't you?

ME: o fuk
HE ADMITS IT

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3887 on: March 18, 2018, 07:59:36 AM »
Prepare yourself Armchair generals

Rumor: NATO is massing a fleet for an air-assault on Assad's troops fighting the rebels in Damascus to give Putin a 'bloody nose' at the start of his 4th term.
Fact: Ukraine blocked access to Russian consulates to prevent Russians living in Ukraine from voting in the elections. Based on a 'threat by radicals'. The Russians are fuming, threatening to invade.

https://twitter.com/L0gg0l/status/975338054952026112

:doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #3888 on: March 19, 2018, 04:33:45 AM »
DEMOCRACY PREVAILS
Code: [Select]
Candidate Party %
Vladimir Putin Independent 76.67
Pavel Grudinin Communist Party 11.79
Vladimir Zhirinovsky Liberal Democratic Party 5.66
Ksenia Sobchak Civic Initiative 1.67
Grigory Yavlinsky Yabloko 1.04
Boris Titov Party of Growth 0.76
Maxim Suraykin Communists of Russia 0.68
Sergey Baburin Russian All-People's Union 0.65

benjipwns

« Reply #3889 on: March 19, 2018, 04:37:09 AM »
dangerous hipster held under 2%: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ksenia_Sobchak

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #3890 on: March 19, 2018, 05:18:24 AM »
Some of them are more equal than others.

benjipwns

« Reply #3891 on: March 19, 2018, 08:02:53 AM »
why are there at least three separate communist parties :doge
most democracies have three or more communist parties due to SPLITTERS and REVISIONISTS and TENDENCIES

jorma

« Reply #3892 on: March 19, 2018, 09:44:52 AM »
DEMOCRACY PREVAILS
Code: [Select]
Candidate Party %
Vladimir Putin Independent 76.67
Pavel Grudinin Communist Party 11.79
Vladimir Zhirinovsky Liberal Democratic Party 5.66
Ksenia Sobchak Civic Initiative 1.67
Grigory Yavlinsky Yabloko 1.04
Boris Titov Party of Growth 0.76
Maxim Suraykin Communists of Russia 0.68
Sergey Baburin Russian All-People's Union 0.65

why are there at least three separate communist parties :doge

That's nothing. Sweden has 6 social democrat parties, and that's just the ones represented in parliament.
As an added bonus, at least half of them hate the Social Democratic workers party.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

curly

• cultural maoist

BisMarckie

« Reply #3895 on: March 21, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »

most democracies have three or more communist parties due to SPLITTERS and REVISIONISTS and TENDENCIES

I had a friend in college who was a member of a communist party and the impression I got was that they hate the other communist parties more than anything else.
It's basically this:

But only the fourth international vs the fifth international  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3899 on: March 24, 2018, 02:56:06 AM »
Nothing funnier than him going to the media and be all indignant and his grating self about it. What a prick.
ὕβρις