Author Topic: International Politics Thread - Disease and Disaster  (Read 1304106 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Re: International Politics Thread - Russia + China = World superpowers
« Reply #4020 on: May 14, 2018, 08:43:00 AM »
We would be greeted as liberators and be in and out in 2 weeks.

MissionAccomplished.jpg
©ZH

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #4021 on: May 14, 2018, 09:10:38 AM »
The continuing protests and violent oppression in the Gaza Strip are really, really heartbreaking. Things must be desperate for them to still be trying.
每天生气

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4022 on: May 14, 2018, 05:29:25 PM »
the guy who threw his shoes at Bush got elected to the Iraqi parliament as part of Muqtada al-Sadr's coalition

If he actually hit W he would probably be prime minister now

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #4023 on: May 14, 2018, 05:33:07 PM »
The best part of it was American media explaining how it was an insulting gesture because the feet are considered a dirty body part by Arab Muslims.

Sure, there could've been a bit of extra cultural weight there. But I think we all got the gist of what that dude was trying to express.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4024 on: May 14, 2018, 07:05:03 PM »
Bush dodged that shoe like a pro

That was some Neo Matrix shit  :neo
🤴

shosta

« Reply #4025 on: May 15, 2018, 02:47:15 AM »
http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/05/11/trump-is-leading-from-behind-if-hes-leading-at-all/

Piece about how Trump admin is letting taking a back seat to other regional leaders in foreign affairs that involve us.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 02:54:44 AM by Shostakovich »
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #4026 on: May 15, 2018, 04:26:13 AM »
Bush dodged that shoe like a pro

That was some Neo Matrix shit  :neo

What a legend.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4027 on: May 15, 2018, 04:41:20 PM »
How long before Frau Merkel sends in the troops lol  :doge
https://twitter.com/fborello1/status/996465386362163201
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #4028 on: May 16, 2018, 10:37:56 AM »
International Relations in 2018:

kingv

Re: International Politics Thread - Macron? I don't know her.
« Reply #4029 on: May 16, 2018, 10:56:52 AM »
Clearly you don't know about the Tory Power Stance
for anyone who hasn't, listen to our Bro and totally look this up, it's apparently an actual deliberate thing, they got it from some body language seminar bullshit snake oil salesman, even though every other expert quoted in the media about it says it's horseshit and makes you look stupid rather than "dominant"

spoiler (click to show/hide)
also i'm still not convinced george osbourne is human
[close]

That consultant watched a shit ton of He-Man as a kid and then basically just told the Torres to adopt the “I have the power!!! “ stance.

They forgot the swords though.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4030 on: May 16, 2018, 01:50:30 PM »
International Relations in 2018:

(Image removed from quote.)

You could say international relations got
:trumps T R U M P E D  :trumps
🤴

etiolate

« Reply #4031 on: May 17, 2018, 03:27:27 AM »
HEY I THINK MARX'S COMMUNIST MANIFESTO AND ITS IDEAS THAT FUCKED OVER FARMERS AND THE UKRAIN AND ANY POLITICAL DISSENDENTS MAY HAVE LEAD TO THE DEATH OF MILLIONS

curly and Mandark: NO WAY! EVERYONE HATES YOU! YOU DUMMY!

BUT HE SAID NATIONAL IDENTITY AND PROPERTY WERE THE BAD STUFF!

curly and Mandark: That's not really what he meant! He did propose national healthcare too!

GOLLY GEE, SO THERE IS NOTHING THE COMMUNSIT MANIFEST THAT RELATES TO ITS SUGGESTIONS ON POLICY THAT MURDERED PEOPLE?

curly ad Mandark: No! You silly EVIL PERSON! Just because one person said that Nationality and property are evil, doesn't mean Ukranians eating their own harvest shouldn't be starved and killed!
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 09:25:28 AM by Great Rumbler »

jorma

« Reply #4032 on: May 18, 2018, 12:10:41 PM »
yup, that's exactly what happened  :doge

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #4033 on: May 18, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
Look, you just don't understand the conversation.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #4035 on: May 21, 2018, 12:33:10 AM »
good to see roberto baggio landed on his feet

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4036 on: May 21, 2018, 03:33:06 AM »
Nicolas Maduro won a resounding mandate from the Venezuelan people though neoliberal imperialist groups that likely have ties to the American Military Corporate Empire are claiming that turnout was only 17%. True free social democratic nations like Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua and Russia have endorsed the election as completely fair and free despite massive US, UN and EU pressure to spread lies and likely secret movements to declare war and invade.

Unbiased analysis that pro-war CNN don't want you to see:
Quote from: Evo Morales
We salute brother president Maduro on his candidacy for a democratic and constitutional reelection in Venezuela. We are certain that with truth and the support of the Venezuelan people, brother Maduro has a certain victory over Trump’s interventionism and his agents Almagro and Tuto Quiroga.

I bet Nola, stalker beaks and the other soft liberal pansies are crying and can't believe that people would actually want to run their own government instead of be blindly led by corporate media propaganda. :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4037 on: May 21, 2018, 03:48:52 AM »
stalker beaks :lol

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #4039 on: May 21, 2018, 05:09:33 AM »
I know you're a communist now benji but calling Cuba social democratic wouldn't even fly in Hoxhaist circles.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4040 on: May 21, 2018, 05:33:58 AM »
Nicolas Maduro won a resounding mandate from the Venezuelan people though neoliberal imperialist groups that likely have ties to the American Military Corporate Empire are claiming that turnout was only 17%. True free social democratic nations like Bolivia, Cuba, Nicaragua and Russia have endorsed the election as completely fair and free despite massive US, UN and EU pressure to spread lies and likely secret movements to declare war and invade.

Unbiased analysis that pro-war CNN don't want you to see:
Quote from: Evo Morales
We salute brother president Maduro on his candidacy for a democratic and constitutional reelection in Venezuela. We are certain that with truth and the support of the Venezuelan people, brother Maduro has a certain victory over Trump’s interventionism and his agents Almagro and Tuto Quiroga.

I bet Nola, stalker beaks and the other soft liberal pansies are crying and can't believe that people would actually want to run their own government instead of be blindly led by corporate media propaganda. :lol
Wow the god emperor already has agents everywhere.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4041 on: May 22, 2018, 03:41:01 AM »
I know you're a communist now benji but calling Cuba social democratic wouldn't even fly in Hoxhaist circles.
So you trust Miguel not to roll back the victorious revolution as part of a neoliberal entryist scheme?

benjipwns

Re: International Politics Thread - Macron? I don't know her.
« Reply #4042 on: May 22, 2018, 04:05:41 AM »
Hezbollah cleaned up in the Lebanese elections. Saudi Arabia really fucked up by pulling that stunt with Hariri.
Wait those fuckers actually vote literal terrorists into power.  :neogaf

Move over Trump and Brexit  :doge
https://twitter.com/AP/status/995783323770376193

So uh, are the polls a little off again?

This is the guy who was leading the insurgency against US troops during the Iraqi occupation. I believe it was Mattis who had to invade half a city to defeat most of his 'Sadr army'.
He's no longer aligned with Iran but in bed with the Iraqi commies.

This is very bad.
For the record, with the counting finished, Hezbollah themselves wound up with about 10% of the parliamentary seats in Lebanon. They won the popular vote, but that 16% only led to 13 seats, one more than they already had. The total alliance bloc got 40 seats. The Christian-associated alliances got 44 between the two of them.

In Iraq, al-Sadr's group got 54 which is ten more than the main Kurdish parties in the 329 seat legislature. The Pro-Iran but Anti-Sadr party got 47 seats. The "moderate" parties still dominate the parliament especially as we can assume that any two of the Shias, Kurds and Sunnis will all back the "moderates" versus the other two. al-Sadr already had come in second in 2014 but al-Maliki's coalition breaking up into new parties, along with his broadening the tent (I mean, they elected an atheist Communist woman as part of the coalition) helped him slide up to first place.

The most important thing from these two elections is that in Lebanon someone registered and ran the party "You Stink" but it only got 328 votes. r.i.p. Lebanese democracy :'(

benjipwns

« Reply #4043 on: May 22, 2018, 04:07:12 AM »
In an upcoming election recap, we have Ireland voting to repeal the "right to life" on Friday, Columbia's first round for President on Sunday, and June 3rd will be a Slovenian parliamentary election. And I'm mentioning the last one for one reason, they held a debate with representatives from twenty parties and it looked like this:

They needed so many podiums that the Ontario election debate apparently had to do without:

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #4044 on: May 22, 2018, 04:10:07 AM »
are the torries still standing weird?

Kara

« Reply #4045 on: May 22, 2018, 12:58:50 PM »
So you trust Miguel not to roll back the victorious revolution as part of a neoliberal entryist scheme?

Corporal

« Reply #4046 on: May 22, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »
So, did anyone watch the farce where a lizardman wearing a Zuckerberg shaped synthskin vomited useless words at politicians in the EU, a few hours ago? Best part was where he was all like "Okay kiddos time's up, I'm running low on batteries" and most of the MEPs thought he was joking.... except for Farage, who knew what was going to happen and promptly got up and left.

You didn't? Well, in that case: Good on you. was a waste of time, as expected. There were a bunch of interesting questions, but apparently the MEPs bent over backwards to get Zuckerberg on that livestream, leading to a humiliating non-event that had them talk for 2/3rds of the time and Zuckerberg slither away in his distinct Zuckerbergian way.

...He should seriously apply for the role of Data in the next Star Trek movie/series. He's got the look down. Probably won't even need to use weird contact lenses.
!list

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #4047 on: May 23, 2018, 08:54:36 AM »
he stuck around for selfies with the meps tho

benjipwns

« Reply #4048 on: May 24, 2018, 05:55:55 AM »
There are only two things I can't stand in this world: Centrists, and the Dutch.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/05/23/opinion/international-world/centrists-democracy.html

Kara

shosta

« Reply #4050 on: May 24, 2018, 06:48:17 PM »
Didn't curly post one like that too, where the centrist one was "Everything is rent-seeking, except rent-seeking, which is fine"? That was a good one as well
每天生气

Kara

« Reply #4051 on: May 25, 2018, 10:06:13 PM »
Abortion ban repeal is going to pass by a lot in Ireland. :aah

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4052 on: May 26, 2018, 08:21:22 AM »
Italy just formed a new government, composed of two populist parties: the right-wing Northern League and the more-difficult-to-categorize Five Star Movement. They have quite different platforms and bases of support, but both are critics of the EU. The new finance minister has called the Euro "a straightjacket produced in Germany" and said the Germans still hold onto the desire for European supremacy from the days of the Nazis. This rhetoric alongside plans to cut taxes and boost social spending has Eurozone officials rattled.

Didn't curly post one like that too, where the centrist one was "Everything is rent-seeking, except rent-seeking, which is fine"? That was a good one as well

I've seen three or four variations on that meme

Corporal

« Reply #4053 on: May 26, 2018, 12:21:37 PM »
Man, Italy once again betraying Germany and fucking everything up.  ::)
No but seriously, this is major trouble in the making. Even if it accounts to nothing in the long term, markets are already plenty spooked, so the damage has been done.  >:(

Here in good old Germoney, we have further issues with our army. The numbers are already hilariously bad (only 4 Eurofighters are actually ready to sortie, etc), but now some sleuthing by the gubbermint has unveiled that the military has a very broad definition of what constitutes a "usable" machine. For example, missile ships that have no ammo, tanks stripped down to training loadout, 8 minesweeper ships but only 6 available crews - yet all those cases show up as "ready for deployment" in the statistics. Good grief.  ::)

Also, what's up with Brazil. Telling the military to do away with protesters and their trucks, if necessary by violent means... cripes. While the protesters themselves seem hellbent on deadlocking the country. Sounds like a hop and skip away from civil war. I mean, yes, it's South America, so it's probably just another Saturday for them, but still.
!list

shosta

« Reply #4054 on: May 26, 2018, 01:46:02 PM »
Also, what's up with Brazil. Telling the military to do away with protesters and their trucks, if necessary by violent means... cripes.
Prices have skyrocketed across the country because of the strike. It's a national crisis. That's kind of the point of the strike (that they significant leverage), but yeah.
每天生气

Corporal

« Reply #4055 on: May 27, 2018, 12:37:09 AM »
Meanwhile Turkey continues to crash and burn. There's a sizable Turkish population in Germany, so seeing the state the country is in (and the trajectory, the worst is yet to come)... 

I mean, Erdogan is now groveling in front of his subjects and begging them to buy Lira while spouting conspiracy theories. How long until he swears brotherhood with Venezuela and introduces branded bitcoins or starts a war against the Kurds or whatever. So depressing.
!list

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4056 on: May 27, 2018, 02:31:15 PM »
Italy just formed a new government, composed of two populist parties: the right-wing Northern League and the more-difficult-to-categorize Five Star Movement. They have quite different platforms and bases of support, but both are critics of the EU. The new finance minister has called the Euro "a straightjacket produced in Germany" and said the Germans still hold onto the desire for European supremacy from the days of the Nazis. This rhetoric alongside plans to cut taxes and boost social spending has Eurozone officials rattled.

Well that didn't last long :neogaf

The compromise prime minister the League and Five Star Movement agreed on has given up on forming a government. I guess that means they try to find somebody else or new elections? Italy :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4057 on: May 27, 2018, 03:03:38 PM »

Well that didn't last long :neogaf

The compromise prime minister the League and Five Star Movement agreed on has given up on forming a government. I guess that means they try to find somebody else or new elections? Italy :lol
I wonder who they can find that has the experience of being prime minister and that made this seemingly impossible deal between the two parties happen.

Oh wait. We know who.  :neogaf
🤴

shosta

« Reply #4058 on: May 27, 2018, 03:05:43 PM »
No, Berlusconi is barred from public office.
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4059 on: May 27, 2018, 03:09:06 PM »
No, Berlusconi is barred from public office.
The ban was scrapped in May
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44092700

5 stars probably won't go with it but if they just want to fuck with Europe for a few months well...
🤴

shosta

« Reply #4060 on: May 27, 2018, 03:09:33 PM »
oh my god
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4061 on: May 27, 2018, 03:14:31 PM »
Putin, Trump, Berlusconi, Johnson

Please make it happen just to see Merkel's face when they meet for talks  :rejoice
🤴

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #4062 on: May 27, 2018, 03:19:14 PM »
Berlusconi's party isn't in the proposed coalition. Now if they hold new elections, I guess there's a chance...

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4063 on: May 27, 2018, 04:35:27 PM »
This thread is quite something.
https://twitter.com/leonardocarella/status/1000834362248695808

Calls for the President to be impeached
https://twitter.com/SMerler/status/1000823861745737728

Gray Connolly with the best hot take of the day
https://twitter.com/GrayConnolly/status/1000858200273440769

The president seemingly wants to put an IMF guy in charge. Much like the Mario Monti situation before.
https://twitter.com/BRyvkin/status/1000818007793422339
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 07:02:42 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4064 on: May 28, 2018, 03:52:30 PM »
The EU has once again made an astonishing self-goal.

The Italian President wants an IMF guy as president. But MS5 and Lega are against it. MS5 is the most 'vocal' but was also the winner of the last election so some consider their efforts so far a 'failure'.
A new poll shows that Lega has gained support, pro-EU parties have dropped further and Forza Italia voters have moved to a united front in Lega (especially after Berlusconi endorsed the formation of the MS5/Lega government).

So now we're looking at the following scenario:
- Italian President appoints former IMF exec as PM considered 'ok' by Brussels, Merkel and financial markets
- New government has no majority in parliament and has basically no power to do anything but keep the books in order until a new election can take place
- New elections are organized to break the 'stalemate' so a government can be formed

And these new elections will likely see a massive victory for Lega.
Combined they are polling at 60% of the vote right now. If Forza Italia joins they'd be at 68%(!) vs. the small majority of 51% they have now.

Election results:
Five Star Movement - 32.18 percent
Democratic Party - 19.13 percent
Lega - 17.64 percent
Forza Italia - 14.44 percent

New poll after IMF/EU coup: 
Five Star Movement - 29,5%
Lega - 27.5(!) percent
Democratic Party - 19,4%
Forza Italia - 8 percent

:doge
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 04:00:28 PM by Nintex »
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4065 on: May 29, 2018, 05:47:50 AM »
From what I understand, which is admittingly quite tiny...
So now we're looking at the following scenario:
- Italian President appoints former IMF exec as PM considered 'ok' by Brussels, Merkel and financial markets
- New government has no majority in parliament and has basically no power to do anything but keep the books in order until a new election can take place
- New elections are organized to break the 'stalemate' so a government can be formed
There's two "stalemates" neither one of which an election is needed to allow a government to form. (Assuming they don't give up and accept Cottarelli.)

The simple one being discussed above which merely needs a new anti-EU President in office so as to not block anti-EU ministers. Easily solved as doing a joint sitting and kicking him out for "high treason" and/or "attacking the Constitution", you only need a majority vote, which they already have. (Sure, that's not how the old establishment parties would do things, but they're bad and why we elected Lega and M5S in the first place.)

And the larger one in which the "populist" anti-establishment parties that are running against everything bad are being forced by the inherent nature of things to start picking things they're actually for and forming ministries and so on. That's what I take as the primary reason Grillo bailed out on his own movement. It wasn't supposed to get involved too much in that nasty politics stuff, just oppose the bad things until things worked out and were good. But that too was already solved through politics and is actually probably threatened by an election.

Lega increasing their vote share doesn't do anything really, especially if it's taking the anti-EU half of Forza from Forza. If anything it probably threatens the current on-paper agreement by increasing Lega's share of the M5S-Lega coalition with members who probably don't agree with M5S on anything except how much they dislike the EU and foreigners in general.

The Italian system has changed back closer to how it was before 1993, a government can fall without losing confidence and triggering an election as the "first party" no longer is guaranteed a majority of seats. (The entire reason there even is a coalition government discussion this time.)

Just as an example using no support parties or absolutely zero hyperbole. Lega plus M5S is 352 seats, ~55% of the house. Say, M5S is actually a Holodomor movement in disguise except they hate the EU. Once they and Lega withdraw from the EU and build a wall around Italy, M5S can break the coalition, enter into a new one with the "Left coalition" which is 349 seats (assuming they don't get the 14 "Totally Not Communists" to join in), this is also ~55% of the house. (~58% with Free and Equal) They can then go on to nationalize the entire nation's means of production. Lega and the rest of the Right coalition can't do jackshit about this until 2023* as long as the alter-coalition holds confidence.

*Assuming the M5S-Left simply don't repeal elections democratically withdraw non-Marxist parties, of course, before ordering the Ukraine into famine conditions.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 06:35:35 AM by benjipwns »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #4066 on: May 29, 2018, 08:14:20 AM »
Pioneering the Renaissance, realpolitik, fascism, false flag terrorism, incredibly vulgar plutocrats and now the EU corrosion by weird populist bedfellows. Italy is so Avant Garde...
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4067 on: May 29, 2018, 03:49:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/ELINTNews/status/1001545955110522881

Jared has finally brought peace to the Middle East.

Thank you Jared!

:rejoice
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4068 on: May 29, 2018, 04:55:49 PM »
Jared has finally brought peace to the Middle East.

Thank you Jared!

:jared
dog

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4069 on: May 29, 2018, 05:47:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/jdh42584085/status/1001577403225968640

Israel is on the receiving end of some pretty big missiles. It's usually just some miniature self-made rocket thingies this seems like a serious escalation.
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4071 on: May 29, 2018, 07:20:53 PM »
Mr. President! We MUST NOT allow a hamburger gap!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4073 on: May 31, 2018, 07:58:42 PM »
Italy solved their problem by just agreeing to dump the minister for now: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/italy-edges-populist-led-government-55566717
Italy's anti-establishment 5-Star Movement and the right-wing League succeeded Thursday in forming western Europe's first populist government, which will be headed by a political novice whose first try was rejected four days earlier as too risky for the Italian economy.

What changed was the willingness of 5-Star leader Luigi Di Maio and League leader Matteo Salvini to shuffle the proposed roster of government ministers amid a financial market scare. They moved an 81-year-old euroskeptic economist vetoed by Italy's president from overseeing the economy ministry to a European affairs Cabinet post.

After the fits, starts and financial turbulence of recent days, the realization of a 5-Star-League coalition government put its populist posture on full display in Salvini's first public remarks. He returned from Rome to address a crowd of supporters in his northern home region of Lombardy.

"I want to make Italy a protagonist in Europe again. With good manners and without creating confusion. But I am fed up of governments with the hat in their hand," Salvini said to cheers. "We are second to no one."
Mattarella put that premier-designate, Carlo Cottarelli, on hold after the 5-Stars and the League indicated willingness to compromise on their ministers. Di Maio also backed down on threats to seek Mattarella's impeachment over the first failure.

The two leaders canceled other engagements Thursday to meet at the parliament in Rome and hammer out a Cabinet.

With developments moving quickly, Cottarelli stepped aside and Mattarella summoned Conte, who had returned to Rome earlier in the day after turning over his morning class to a substitute.
It was a stunning comeback from Sunday evening, when Conte — the premier-designate at the time — left a meeting with Mattarella empty-handed and returned to his teaching job.

Emerging from a similar meeting with a different ending Thursday night, Conte read off his Cabinet list and pledged that "we will work with determination to improve the quality of life of all Italians."

The Cabinet includes Di Maio— architect of the government's proposed basic income for struggling Italians — as welfare minister and Salvini — who has pledged to expel hundreds of thousands of migrants — as interior minister.

The new economics minister, Giovanni Tria, is a mainstream economist at Rome University, while the foreign ministry goes to Enzo Moavero Milanesi, a former European Union official in Brussels who was European affairs minister in former Premier Mario Monti's two-year technical government.

In his remarks to supporters, Salvini pledged to make sending migrants back to their home countries a priority.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #4074 on: June 01, 2018, 04:27:27 AM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4075 on: June 01, 2018, 02:17:01 PM »
So they made the anti-Euro guy the head of European affairs.  :lol

This is Italy's middle finger to the rest of the EU. The President probably didn't dare to have new elections as it would've made the victory MS5 and Lega even bigger.
Knowing the Italians though the entire thing will probably turn into a clown show and implode before any significant laws can be passed.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4076 on: June 02, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/1002600043105447936

Fuck off Turkish fascists. Fuck off and get fucked by a pile driver.  :doge
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4079 on: June 07, 2018, 05:20:03 PM »
Asked about Donald Trump, Johnson was positive about the US President and even joked that he wouldn’t mind having him lead the Brexit negotiations.

“I am increasingly admiring of Donald Trump,” Johnson said. “I have become more and more convinced that there is method in his madness.”

“Imagine Trump doing Brexit,” Johnson said. “He’d go in bloody hard… There’d be all sorts of breakdowns, all sorts of chaos. Everyone would think he’d gone mad. But actually you might get somewhere. It’s a very, very good thought.”

Running through the threats and opportunities for Britain’s foreign policy, Johnson said he wanted a “much more energetic” approach to the UK’s diplomacy.

Do it Boris, Do eeet!!!!!

:rejoice
🤴