Author Topic: Exodust and nudemacusers Appreciation And General Shit-Posting Thread  (Read 120027 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: Exodust and nudemacusers Appreciation And General Shit-Posting Thread
« Reply #780 on: March 11, 2019, 01:12:36 PM »
good god bork handled this like shit. pls review the shitmod syllabus, particularly "how to box in forum careposters" by m. a. f.

You're right- should have just banned the account immediately instead of letting this crap go on for more than a day.

She already got back in here and was banned again, BTW.  Psychobee really did leave and gave her account to cream and possibly someone else who shall remain nameless. :doge

cream is going to think I ratted on her and I don't know why I care but I didn't

I PM'd psychobee to say please don't go because you're cool and it came back hello yes this is cream  ::)

Advice to cream, forum moderators can see IP addresses that posts are made from, so in the future you should only browse thebore.com when you are at your local library or McDonald's wifi
I knew psychobee was Cream when she broke character.

"Fuck you

Youre one of the worst ones here"  :smug
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #781 on: March 11, 2019, 01:14:15 PM »
People wouldn't link posts in there if they didn't find it amusing

Sounds like someone should quit reading a thread he despises and get the fuck over it
I'm not talking about people who are amused, but those that are genuinely agitated and perhaps even angry. Nudemac is probably the best example of someone who's chill (unless it concerns loli figurines). JayDubya and until recently, Stufte, are examples of the latter. BanBot pretends to be above it all, but I don't buy it, given how much energy he invests into fighting the good fight.

If you feel adressed by this, then so be it. :doge

Also, I don't mind the shit thread as such, just some of the people it attracts. Most of them barely post (avatar-less dudes whose names I forget), quit posting (Aeptia, HIVE) or have since been banned (Assimilate, Optimus).
If I actually read more than the PoE and assorted retro OTs on RE, I'd be dragging in posts to be mocked as well, but nothing ever happens there, same as on GAF.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #782 on: March 11, 2019, 01:24:40 PM »
I thought HIVE was banned for being an actual doxxer and taking things too far

Might've just been a short ban they didn't bother coming back from
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #783 on: March 11, 2019, 01:30:55 PM »
Aeptia and HIVE caught short bans, then never came back. To no one's tears.
dog

agrajag

« Reply #784 on: March 11, 2019, 01:34:23 PM »
#freeAeptia

#freeHIVE

BisMarckie

« Reply #785 on: March 11, 2019, 01:37:30 PM »
Time to free the grand wank daddy of them all.

#freeetoilet

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #786 on: March 11, 2019, 01:37:36 PM »
#freeeveryoneexceptcream  :heart
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #787 on: March 11, 2019, 01:40:18 PM »
Time to free the grand wank daddy of them all.

#freeetoilet
I stumbled upon his Reddit account on a Wank Dad excursion. He posts the exact same way there as he did here, so if anyone wants to reconnect with him I can make that happen. :larry

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #788 on: March 11, 2019, 01:44:15 PM »
Thinking about it...
每天生气

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #789 on: March 11, 2019, 01:45:45 PM »
[redacted by an overbearing mod]

shosta

« Reply #790 on: March 11, 2019, 01:49:25 PM »
Lol, did you edit that yourself or did a pissbaby mod really quake in his boots at the thought of based etoilet coming back again to hand you all the Ls you deserve
每天生气

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #791 on: March 11, 2019, 01:49:47 PM »
I prefer not to say.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #792 on: March 11, 2019, 01:52:33 PM »
To be straight up, there's a sizable amount of this forum that are some dork ass pussies. They want their echo chamber thread to bitch about a sequel forum. Bitch about bans, bitch about a dumb thing that a random dumb internet stranger shat out.

These echo chamber losers sit in that one thread all fucking day, bitch all day, and contribute nothing else to this forum. No posts in other posts in general, no posts in gaming, they sit in a echo chamber and get off on being negative, gaping nancies all day, everyday.

Cream for some reason riles those people up the most. For whatever reason, a vocal and flamboyant black trans person is the equivalent of fleas in a dirty asshole. Cream could put 2% effort into trolling, and these fuckheads almost get out of their office or gaming chair in rage.

I have no grand issues with the moderators or moderation on this site. I do have issues with pandering to people that don't treat this like a community. They have a Resetera account, or a billion alts. Then they have an account here, to post in one thread, and throw a hissy fit if one person they dont like is here.

Im also upset I got zero nudes or butt pics from Cream because I was busy working instead of pursuing juicy and beautiful black ass. Fuck you haters, go to hell and rot motherfuckers.

lmaooooo

u got cockblocked by a fat jew, oy vey
fat

BisMarckie

« Reply #793 on: March 11, 2019, 01:56:48 PM »
Let‘s face it, the only reason anyone put up with Assimiliate as long as they did was that they missed their Ls.  :rkelly

He didn‘t even want to read Daddy P‘s stuff...

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #794 on: March 11, 2019, 01:59:02 PM »
good god bork handled this like shit. pls review the shitmod syllabus, particularly "how to box in forum careposters" by m. a. f.

You're right- should have just banned the account immediately instead of letting this crap go on for more than a day.

She already got back in here and was banned again, BTW.  Psychobee really did leave and gave her account to cream and possibly someone else who shall remain nameless. :doge

cream is going to think I ratted on her and I don't know why I care but I didn't

I PM'd psychobee to say please don't go because you're cool and it came back hello yes this is cream  ::)

Advice to cream, forum moderators can see IP addresses that posts are made from, so in the future you should only browse thebore.com when you are at your local library or McDonald's wifi

It was pretty obvious.  Saw some fuckery happen with the account after the real Psychobee's last post and we just waited to make sure.  As if cream would have been able to contain herself and not let out the ego anyway.  :doge
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #795 on: March 11, 2019, 02:02:10 PM »
#freesynbios

No don't
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #796 on: March 11, 2019, 02:03:50 PM »

"Fuck you

"cream won"
:neogaf
ど助平

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #797 on: March 11, 2019, 02:11:04 PM »
Cream is controlling this account by hacking my mind fuck you bork fuck everyone fuck the world trans forever 
:O

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #798 on: March 11, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »
To be straight up, there's a sizable amount of this forum that are some dork ass pussies. They want their echo chamber thread to bitch about a sequel forum. Bitch about bans, bitch about a dumb thing that a random dumb internet stranger shat out.

These echo chamber losers sit in that one thread all fucking day, bitch all day, and contribute nothing else to this forum. No posts in other posts in general, no posts in gaming, they sit in a echo chamber and get off on being negative, gaping nancies all day, everyday.

Cream for some reason riles those people up the most. For whatever reason, a vocal and flamboyant black trans person is the equivalent of fleas in a dirty asshole. Cream could put 2% effort into trolling, and these fuckheads almost get out of their office or gaming chair in rage.

I have no grand issues with the moderators or moderation on this site. I do have issues with pandering to people that don't treat this like a community. They have a Resetera account, or a billion alts. Then they have an account here, to post in one thread, and throw a hissy fit if one person they dont like is here.

Im also upset I got zero nudes or butt pics from Cream because I was busy working instead of pursuing juicy and beautiful black ass. Fuck you haters, go to hell and rot motherfuckers.

If you hate the echo chamber losers and negative nancies then why do you want them contributing shitting up the other threads

Is this an open invitation for people to come start arguments and be annoying on your turf instead of keeping to themselves

You don't see sites like resetera general discussion side hating on gaming side for not contributing to their threads, they leave them be, it's a forum that really sets a good example for the rest of us

Also the bore has like ten vocal and flamboyant black trans posters that don't rile anyone, the only people who really hated others for attributes like that were Optimus and Assimilate who are gone for good reason

If you think cream's posts were a net positive to the site for shaking up the ant farm at the other forums thread, you're free to continue her legacy there, go publicly challenge people for being racist or sexist

And before you say "I'd never poke around in that shithole of a thread" there's no way you would've known cream riles anyone unless you read it too
:nothot

"I wanna be a whiny taco, pls don't challenge me being a whiny taco" is what I gathered from your post. You can have your thread and be on your period, but Im gonna call a bitch a bitch, you're a bitch.
OH!

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #799 on: March 11, 2019, 02:18:08 PM »
"I wanna be a whiny taco, pls don't challenge me being a whiny taco" is what I gathered from your post. You can have your thread and be on your period, but Im gonna call a bitch a bitch, you're a bitch.

I'm not the one endlessly whining about a thread without doing anything to cleanse the sinners inside  :doge

Like I just said if you honestly support cream's legacy, you will pick up where she left off and go call out posters for their bad behavior like this
Uncle

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #800 on: March 11, 2019, 02:19:11 PM »
PsychoBee is roleplaying as Cream in my DMs btw

After I got banned, Psychobee Gave me her account. I mean like, just now. She was too saddened by how mean Bork and others were being.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #801 on: March 11, 2019, 02:21:26 PM »
See Nate didn't even read the rest of the page and just straight up came here to tell teacher

The absolute madman, no chill  :whew :whoo
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #802 on: March 11, 2019, 02:22:41 PM »
The ballad of Cream

"Don't worry guys imma chill now, I can take a joke"

*some dumb thing is said*

:reeeee :reeeee :reeeee :reeeee :reeeee :reeeee :reeeee
🤴

EightBitNate

« Reply #803 on: March 11, 2019, 02:23:52 PM »
I saw filler had posted a pic of a man using irons as a defribrillator and assumed the rest of the page was shit too

james

« Reply #804 on: March 11, 2019, 02:27:40 PM »
Eightbitbitch is by far the worst poster here

Get fucked narc

FTP

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #805 on: March 11, 2019, 02:28:54 PM »

I'm not the one endlessly whining about a thread without doing anything to cleanse the sinners inside  :doge

Like I just said if you honestly support cream's legacy, you will pick up where she left off and go call out posters for their bad behavior like this

Breh, my legacy is shitposting and riling up the tards that give a fuck about online reputations. If the big dicked posters in the lil dick thread wanna shit post in other threads, more power to them.

In fact, those people being whiny baby 30 something, big dicked losers in other threads will most likely make them easy targets.  Just like the resetera dumbfucks and tards make themselves easy targets for other losers to gawk at.
OH!

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #806 on: March 11, 2019, 02:29:00 PM »
Eightbitbitch is by far the worst poster here

Get fucked narc

FTP

You shut your mouth Nate is a precious jewel no matter whether he is prevent from hold office or not
Uncle

EightBitNate

« Reply #807 on: March 11, 2019, 02:31:21 PM »
I like Cream posting here, but were the people that complained about her the same ones that post in the other forums thread? I get the feeling that’s not the case.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #808 on: March 11, 2019, 03:16:42 PM »
Beginning to wonder how many people here cream had PM conversations going with.
:dead
ど助平

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #809 on: March 11, 2019, 03:23:37 PM »
I didn't get any PMs from Cream, but I have gotten about a dozen PMs from shosta asking for name changes.
dog

agrajag

« Reply #810 on: March 11, 2019, 03:26:16 PM »
I didn't get any PMs from Cream, but I have gotten about a dozen PMs from shosta asking for name changes.

just ban that figgurt

shosta

« Reply #811 on: March 11, 2019, 03:31:04 PM »
You didn't respond when I said Merry Christmas last year and I think that's when I finally understood just how strained our relationship is.
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #812 on: March 11, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »

"Fuck you

"cream won"
:neogaf

I wasn't going to reply to this when I thought it was psychobee but knowing it was cream now

Judging from behavior the last two times this happened cream will hate-read this forum in solitude for an entire year wishing she could post here, concocting more and more elaborate schemes to get back in and capture the flag

So I guess you could look at this overall as a cream win on the level of the gang's big Flip Cup win in The Gang Reignites the Rivalry
Uncle

EightBitNate

« Reply #813 on: March 11, 2019, 04:05:20 PM »
Honestly though Cream that was pretty n00b tier of you to not realize mods can see IP addresses. That’s how I’m able to use this account to post and use my moblin account for liking posts.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #814 on: March 11, 2019, 04:14:15 PM »
Cream, I'm taking a stand.

let cream back on, and ban me.

(just dont get banned so quick pls)

james

« Reply #815 on: March 11, 2019, 04:25:28 PM »
Cream, here's a tip:

Next time you sign up, don't use the word cream in your username.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #816 on: March 11, 2019, 04:38:33 PM »

Endorsed

PogiJones

« Reply #817 on: March 11, 2019, 04:53:36 PM »

Yeah she sent one to me of all people, which made me think she probably sent them to everyone.

james

« Reply #818 on: March 11, 2019, 04:55:16 PM »
I got a Cream PM

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #819 on: March 11, 2019, 05:23:45 PM »

Yeah she sent one to me of all people, which made me think she probably sent them to everyone.

So...posting hundreds of messages here and PMing like crazy in the span of less than a week.

Cream, here's a tip:

Next time you sign up, don't use the word cream in your username.

That already happened last year.  :lol
ど助平

BisMarckie

« Reply #820 on: March 11, 2019, 05:44:54 PM »
I never get any PMs.  :'(
I mean shosta sent me one and we had a short YUM! Brands related exchange :rejoice

shosta

« Reply #821 on: March 11, 2019, 05:52:06 PM »
Cream and I were the only people on this whole board that like Pizza Hut over KFC :maf
每天生气

james

« Reply #822 on: March 11, 2019, 05:53:24 PM »
Cream and I were the only people on this whole board that like Pizza Hut over KFC :maf

I liked pizza hut until I found out you did

PogiJones

« Reply #823 on: March 11, 2019, 06:18:44 PM »

Good move, your absence is your strongest bargaining chip

nudemacusers

« Reply #824 on: March 11, 2019, 06:22:44 PM »
Tfw you are a leader of the #free c r e a m movement and never get a pm from cream  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #825 on: March 11, 2019, 06:22:46 PM »
Cream didn't PM me.  :fbm
🤴

james

« Reply #826 on: March 11, 2019, 06:24:12 PM »
Here was Cream's attempt at trying to be my friend

The truth is, I don’t actually enjoy people disliking me that much. At least, when they seem like decent people.

I think you and I can’t rrally get along. Too many of your opinions and the way you express the sardonic dismissive attitude of so many things important to my life rubs me the wrong day.

nudemacusers

« Reply #827 on: March 11, 2019, 06:24:18 PM »
Cream didn't PM me.  :fbm
🤗 we still have each other bb
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

james

« Reply #828 on: March 11, 2019, 06:34:39 PM »
What if we put Cream on a posting diet?

Monday-Wednesday are Cream posting days, Thursday-Sunday are Cream ban days?

agrajag

« Reply #829 on: March 11, 2019, 06:39:31 PM »
is the compromised PsychoBee account banned, or is Cream still able to communicate via a secret network of PM's?

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #830 on: March 11, 2019, 06:44:50 PM »
prob coz i don't browse the stickied/shit posting threads, but i haven't seen anything from cream warranting banning. i saw her call out filler for some transphobic shit passed off as a joke in his edgelord thread. what else happened?
◕‿◕

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #831 on: March 11, 2019, 07:43:34 PM »

lmaooooo

u got cockblocked by a fat jew, oy vey
the people who believe in the development and protection of a Jewish nation  :fbm

skullstorm

« Reply #832 on: March 11, 2019, 07:56:38 PM »
when me and the biz were admins of a forum, we read everyone's pms and had access to everyone's passwords. we used simplemachines :trumps

Oh my god tag team admin daddies TEEEPO and the Biz?? No way :dead :noah

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #833 on: March 11, 2019, 08:15:54 PM »
the admins here have done far worse than access my password and read my pm's  :era

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #834 on: March 11, 2019, 08:43:12 PM »
the admins here have done far worse than access my password and read my pm's  :era

Like move this to a shit-bin archive!
ど助平