Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3793600 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #18300 on: May 31, 2019, 01:39:24 PM »
Idk how you can work for one of these companies and consider yourself a decent person
could be from literally be any ResetERA.com thread?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #18301 on: May 31, 2019, 01:41:05 PM »
The ship has sailed to bring japan to heel for its crimes and atrocities. The PRC is the only entity with the will and the power to enforce a much deserved and delayed reckoning of the society and culture that created the holocaust in the east
are these people.living in reality?

benjipwns

« Reply #18302 on: May 31, 2019, 01:41:39 PM »
yessss
Quote from: Frank O'Connor
WHAT YEAR IS IT!? Never heard of Crowder but it seems like every time a youtuber gets "famous" it's because they have timetraveled to shock jock 1980s high school bully land.

How is there an audience for two old-ass men who thinks that calling someone queer is intrinsically amusing or even necessarily insulting?

Oh. "Conservative late night comedy" - Well, you get what you pay for.

Edit. Just watched a montage of highlights that his own channel made and about 60% of his "art" is him doing a lisping gay pastiche. I think the Projection Booth is full on this one. Another reminder that the Log Cabin Republican organization is a kind of selfish Libertarian Stockholm Syndrome with a hint of Vichy Collaborator.

BisMarckie

« Reply #18303 on: May 31, 2019, 01:44:09 PM »
Wasn’t saying that homophobes are projecting bannable?

Mod Admiral, please make sure that this old white man can’t spread his hatred on resetera llc. :american

benjipwns

« Reply #18304 on: May 31, 2019, 01:45:07 PM »
are these people.living in reality?
reality has a history of severe infractions and a history of being on the wrong side of history

BisMarckie

« Reply #18305 on: May 31, 2019, 01:45:54 PM »
You know that stinkles read a book the wikipedia article about WW 2 and Vichy France recently with how often he has referenced it.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18306 on: May 31, 2019, 01:47:52 PM »
TheSyldat is french right ?

Because they always do that fucking space before the punctuation shit
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18307 on: May 31, 2019, 01:54:48 PM »
it makes perfect sense that fucking gamers make everything about platforming
Uncle

« Reply #18308 on: May 31, 2019, 02:24:43 PM »
Ah leave it to Red Mercury to try derailing a thread about r/freefolk doing something nice by getting over 80k in donations in support of Emilia Clarke and her brain aneurism charity to about how they spoiled his medieval shows stories.

Oh hey he even broke the emergency glass and name dropped notch, for some reason.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18309 on: May 31, 2019, 02:58:41 PM »

:drudge

awaiting the resetera thread
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18310 on: May 31, 2019, 03:00:45 PM »
marrec is totally unslick on this whole Obama thing:

:drool

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #18311 on: May 31, 2019, 03:05:25 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

Wow. Been a while since I’ve agreed with Meryl Streep. Has she considered all the damage her words are doing to Ms. Galaxy?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #18312 on: May 31, 2019, 03:06:17 PM »

Oh my god, she's REs worst nightmare

Streep is one of Hollywood’s most visible and impassioned champions of women’s rights. She is a spokeswoman for the National Women’s History Museum, and in 2015 announced she was funding a screenwriters’ lab for female writers over 40.

A mother of three daughters and one son, Streep in 2015 rejected the label “feminist” in favour of being described as a humanist. The same year she cameoed as Emmeline Pankhurst in the film Suffragette and, while promoting the film, drew attention to the scarcity of female film critics on the aggregate site Rotten Tomatoes – which has since adjusted its criteria.

Last year she was one of the founding members of the Time’s Up initiative to protect women from harassment and discrimination.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18313 on: May 31, 2019, 03:15:30 PM »
Haha yeah it's like when people say riotus always has to be right about everything and he insists he doesn't
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #18314 on: May 31, 2019, 03:17:49 PM »
Why do all these First Ladies have such big dicks tho

Being the first lady carries a lot of big dick energy

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18316 on: May 31, 2019, 03:29:56 PM »
routis dadsplains it all  :-[

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #18317 on: May 31, 2019, 03:33:57 PM »
jesus fucking christ.
I guess It's always """bad-ass""" when it's your own sides tanks and jets and guns blowing up buildings and brutally murdering people.

Hell yeah it is, you filthy eurolibs should try it sometime.  :patel
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #18318 on: May 31, 2019, 03:41:38 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #18319 on: May 31, 2019, 04:02:01 PM »
routis dadsplains it all  :-[

Man... MJH has some hairy arms.

imagine those inner thighs

:drool

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #18320 on: May 31, 2019, 04:25:09 PM »
Where do you think honeypot Melania has hidden all her GRU listening devices all these years.  :smug
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #18321 on: May 31, 2019, 04:32:50 PM »
yuka
 :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #18322 on: May 31, 2019, 04:39:50 PM »
yuka
 :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

:drool :aah :mynicca :noah :phil :preach :mouf

marrec

« Reply #18323 on: May 31, 2019, 04:47:51 PM »
you didn't even quote the best post :bolo

Quote from: TheSyldat
Especially given that when you're a ginger male (intersex or not - I am intersex personnaly ) because of your genes your scalp is the most erogenous zone of your body after your crotch ...
Sooo not exactly the place of my body I'd let rando-schmo touch randomly without them asking first ...

:huh

I appreciate the hell out of this joke

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18324 on: May 31, 2019, 04:47:56 PM »
TheSyldat is french right ?

Because they always do that fucking space before the punctuation shit

Fuck you too !
ὕβρις

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #18325 on: May 31, 2019, 05:02:59 PM »
You know, when I read the title, I  pictured older teenage schoolgirls chasing the motherfucker.

Those were straight up children.

Fucking creep.

There’s a lot to unpack here...

BisMarckie

« Reply #18326 on: May 31, 2019, 05:04:42 PM »

I appreciate the hell out of this joke

Too bad nobody appreciates you. :pacspit

Well, besides Pogi.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18327 on: May 31, 2019, 05:05:21 PM »
But yeah that's the formatting that is considered proper over here (in front of ? ! : ). I don't know if some other countries have that too, it doesn't seem it is common elsewhere.
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18328 on: May 31, 2019, 05:11:18 PM »
«Look at me, I'm VomKriege, I can count to 10 000 and have 6,50 $ in my pocket !»
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #18329 on: May 31, 2019, 05:14:16 PM »
©@©™

BisMarckie

« Reply #18330 on: May 31, 2019, 05:14:31 PM »
10.000 :ufup

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #18331 on: May 31, 2019, 05:19:15 PM »

Oh my god, she's REs worst nightmare

Streep is one of Hollywood’s most visible and impassioned champions of women’s rights. She is a spokeswoman for the National Women’s History Museum, and in 2015 announced she was funding a screenwriters’ lab for female writers over 40.

A mother of three daughters and one son, Streep in 2015 rejected the label “feminist” in favour of being described as a humanist. The same year she cameoed as Emmeline Pankhurst in the film Suffragette and, while promoting the film, drew attention to the scarcity of female film critics on the aggregate site Rotten Tomatoes – which has since adjusted its criteria.

Last year she was one of the founding members of the Time’s Up initiative to protect women from harassment and discrimination.
Crtl+F "Polanski" in whatever thread this spawns. :marimo

But yeah that's the formatting that is considered proper over here (in front of ? ! : ). I don't know if some other countries have that too, it doesn't seem it is common elsewhere.
Is it a relic from typewriter times?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18332 on: May 31, 2019, 05:22:03 PM »
You missed some spaces for the quotation marks (one in front and one after, unless I'm mistaken). :smug

I'm obviously not debating over any superiority for arbitrary punctuation rules but IMO it does tend to help with legibility in any long form text (as far as French is concerned). The rules themselves I learned very late (only when I worked on semi pro project and we submitted our presentation to an actual proofreader), and it was enlightening.
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #18333 on: May 31, 2019, 05:31:02 PM »
Consistent moderation strikes again. The topic is G-gundam, never heard of the show but apparently is filled with stereotypes, people labeled that racist and some defended it:

Neo-America is star shaped, with a giant neon American flag, and it's greatest weapon is the Statue of Liberty Cannon.

Neo-Sweden's Gundam is literally Sailor Moon (Sailor V, to be precise, while it's "Super" upgraded form is Super Sailor Moon).

The martial artist in the video I linked rips the head off a Gundam using a piece of cloth, catches cantaloupe-sized bullets with his bare hands, crushed a Gundam by flipping the building-sized piece of concrete it was standing on, and causes Michael Bay explosions by merely posing.

G Gundam is an exercise in absurdity, and I think trying to seriously argue that it's ridiculous stereotypes are ridiculous stereotypes, is kind of missing the point.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Excusing Racism and a History of Dismissive Behavior
https://www.resetera.com/threads/which-anime-character-designs-have-not-aged-well.119730/post-21251144

How is it problematic or racist when every countries' Gundams get the same treatment? That African design is great from a character design point of view, striking colours, recognisable silhouette. Would an African really be offended by that? The G Gundam designs were all ridiculous and OTT.
User Banned (1 Week): Dismissing concerns surrounding ethnic stereotyping across multiple posts
https://www.resetera.com/threads/which-anime-character-designs-have-not-aged-well.119730/post-21251045

Same topic, different thread:

Sorry but I think this is pretty close to No Fun Allowed. G Gundam is based on the cultural stereotypes of countries, not how they actually are (because then half its Gundams would be "regular person Gundam"). I mean, this is the freaking Gundam representing my country:

I hate bullfighting and especially how a practice that's blatant animal abuse is often what most people know about my country, but I can't be mad at that thing. Saying "they should have researched Spanish culture more" is missing the point by a few miles.

Also it would be nice if we stopped conflating countries and races. They're not the same and playing with or making fun of country stereotypes is not the same as racism.
No ban
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disturbingly-racist-moments-in-cartoons.119986/post-21278466

People always say this but I kind of doubt the sincerity of it, unless you're also not a fan of Street Fighter

Does the Mexico Gundam have a big sombrero? Yes. Are the Mexican characters portrayed stereotypically or negatively? Not particularly.

Like, the American character is named Chibodee Crocket , and the Neo-American space colony is literally the shape of a giant star. It's pretty obvious what it's doing

I mean, just look at this shit -
No ban
https://www.resetera.com/threads/disturbingly-racist-moments-in-cartoons.119986/post-21277368

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18334 on: May 31, 2019, 05:34:46 PM »
Is it a relic from typewriter times?

That's an excellent question and I wouldn't know the answer. The official rules are probably 250 years old at most like most everywhere in Europe and concomitant to the rise of nation states and national institutions. Whether they adopted something that was in usage already, I couldn't tell.
ὕβρις

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #18335 on: May 31, 2019, 05:36:46 PM »
You know, when I read the title, I  pictured older teenage schoolgirls chasing the motherfucker.

Fucking creep.

Having school girls chase me is pretty fucking hot

Oh no, what will happen if they catch me, will I get a spanking?
:O

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #18336 on: May 31, 2019, 06:27:48 PM »
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #18337 on: May 31, 2019, 06:49:49 PM »
bringbackscriptiocontinua
每天生气

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #18338 on: May 31, 2019, 06:55:12 PM »
bring back thebore.com poster amirox

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18339 on: May 31, 2019, 06:58:12 PM »
no lie I want him to return to gaf straight out of jail and try to downplay and talk his way out of everything
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #18340 on: May 31, 2019, 07:07:26 PM »
no lie I want him to return to gaf straight out of jail and try to downplay and talk his way out of everything

So the police came. As soon as they came, my mom started talking to them and making up all this bullshit about what happened as if I went out and raped a child. I told the police no, I'm not going to sit here with my mouth shut as she lies about what happened. They said 'sir, if you do not get quiet, I am going to handcuff you and arrest you where you stand.' I replied "You ****ing do that then, you piece of shit Pocono police. This shit is probably the highlight of your do nothing ticket-giving day anyway." That was my exact quote! So they arrested me.
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #18341 on: May 31, 2019, 07:13:16 PM »
"What the news articles didn't tell you was the "CP" they found on my computer was just the South Park episode where Cartman gets anal probed, in fact the very episode I once got into an altercation with my mother over (I dunno I just like that episode)"
Uncle

zepblackstar

« Reply #18342 on: May 31, 2019, 08:07:47 PM »

Fucking creep.

uh? I don't get..... :o :o :o :o :o

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #18343 on: May 31, 2019, 08:21:18 PM »

Fucking creep.

uh? I don't get..... :o :o :o :o :o

You don’t think what he wrote also sounds creepy?  I do

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #18345 on: May 31, 2019, 08:36:18 PM »
Of course! And all working women should also have paid maternity leave but this country fails at so many things.
User Banned (Permanent): Victim blaming rhetoric. Consistent history of dismissive behaviour in sensitive threads.

https://resetera.com//threads/arkansas-cop-says-black-man-has-a-gun-until-he-realizes-hes-on-facebook-live.119513/post-21203348

:idont
sigh

BisMarckie

« Reply #18347 on: May 31, 2019, 08:52:42 PM »
Checked out the Giant Bomb OT because I hate myself.

Eeeeesh! Can’t say I was a big fan of Jeff’s Kids joke at all. I’m glad they breezed right past it. When they were talking about the game Kids, and Vinny jokingly asked if it was based on the movie, Jeff then said “It’s meeee Casperrrrr”... which, if you know the movie, is a direct line from one incredibly fucked up and despicable moment at the end.

Bakalar cancelled!

Quote from: Some dude talking about Chris Avellone
Avellone is a talented but especially fucking clueless Gen X'er, like he's just been in a bubble for decades and has no grasp on where society is right now.

he's the the white semi successful obstensibly liberal trype who was born at the right time in the right place to manage to never have to engage with anything political on a deep level and live in an all consuming bubble where culture stopped moving in like 1994.

I bet my entire non-existent personal fortune that he said has at some point said "I would have voted for Obama for a third term".

and also complains when black people in his Twitter timeline call police officers the ops.

But I just realized I'm also probably talking about Dan Ryckert.

Quote from: Some dude talking about national treasure Dan Ryckert
I finally got to the Death Stranding is not political part of the podcast.... Holy shit... You dumb motherfucker

:rage

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #18348 on: May 31, 2019, 08:55:05 PM »
Of course! And all working women should also have paid maternity leave but this country fails at so many things.
User Banned (Permanent): Victim blaming rhetoric. Consistent history of dismissive behaviour in sensitive threads.

https://resetera.com//threads/arkansas-cop-says-black-man-has-a-gun-until-he-realizes-hes-on-facebook-live.119513/post-21203348

:idont

I am confused
:O

tummyfat

« Reply #18349 on: May 31, 2019, 09:53:54 PM »
Benji requested a perma ban here?

BisMarckie

« Reply #18350 on: May 31, 2019, 09:58:21 PM »
Benji requested a perma ban here?

He is shilling for Taco Bell on twitter now. Sharing the good word about YUM! Brands with his 3000 twitter followers. :(

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #18351 on: May 31, 2019, 10:43:40 PM »
I finally got to the Death Stranding is not political part of the podcast.... Holy shit... You dumb motherfucker

I mean... Dan is still the man, but that was amazingly :derpy. I somehow keep getting blindsided by him.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!

BisMarckie

« Reply #18354 on: May 31, 2019, 11:34:55 PM »

I mean... Dan is still the man, but that was amazingly :derpy. I somehow keep getting blindsided by him.

More aggravating was the fact that nobody knew what win32 meant. :rage

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #18356 on: June 01, 2019, 03:09:17 AM »
I just found out that a lot of different websites have exclusive flares with their website or community logo that they give or gave away on people.

ResetEra logo flare when? Any Dauntless official here, hello? :D
Quote from: JoshHood, post: 21315671, member: 53018
No promises, but I'll pass the message on! :) Thanks for the support!

ResetEra logo in dauntless :nope
The Bire logo in dauntless :ohyeah

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #18357 on: June 01, 2019, 03:34:25 AM »
Thanos could have just used his power to make people infertile

Snoopycat_

« Reply #18359 on: June 01, 2019, 05:19:42 AM »