Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3791830 times)

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #24540 on: June 20, 2019, 09:13:40 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/yo-why-can%E2%80%99t-i-get-anybody-to-like-me-on-dating-apps.124359/

Lol. Fucking incels.

I don’t have pics of myself in exotic locations like everyone else seemingly does though. Everyone on here is a friggin ADVENTURER! Do none of these people work or have responsibilities?

:rofl

(Image removed from quote.)

:lol

I'm cutting through all the bullshit...who here wants to fuck?

Seriously, all this simping bullshit has got to stop. I'm going to ask flat out, who wants to fuck? We'd probably do it in a hotel, somewhere classy. Or in the back of my 97 Grand AM GT. However you want it you can get it. But nothing below a 7 I'm single, not desperate.

I have clear skin, so you can tell I am free of diseases. Women, feel free to hit me up.

TBH based on my experience, this sort of profile works a lot better than the blah "I like movies and food", the wuss "I'm just looking for a soulmate", the gothy "I'm tired of fake people", etc.  A lot of women on dating sites/apps are DTF and aren't necessarily looking for anything serious, but they can't really put that in their profiles because it will just attract low-effort fat creepers like the OP.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #24541 on: June 20, 2019, 09:18:36 AM »
I thought the lack of likes was the result of my below par posts, but now I know that your lack of academic accomplishments is the reason you aren't able to see the quality of my posts.

I can definately subscribe to this line of thought

I used to care more about what people thought until it was confirmed I'm in the top 5% IQ bracket

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #24542 on: June 20, 2019, 09:20:54 AM »
The lack of likes

Have one free :yikes

Can we have a yikes button next to like?

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #24543 on: June 20, 2019, 09:21:20 AM »
wow no longer a junior. I look forward to receiving shorter bans now because I am no longer of junior status.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #24544 on: June 20, 2019, 09:25:53 AM »
Fucking hell, it's 4 Am, I suddenly wake up with suicidal thoughts myself, about to cry,> open phone up and this is the first thing I see.

is this dude trying to make someone elses suicide thread about them lol

the errant "greater than" symbol is a telltale freudian slip

>
Uncle

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #24545 on: June 20, 2019, 09:27:14 AM »
I barely graduated high school.
wow me too

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #24546 on: June 20, 2019, 09:27:17 AM »
I barely graduated high school.

But I workout.

:ohhh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #24547 on: June 20, 2019, 09:34:02 AM »
Cause I don't feel like washing my hands afterwards and I know I'll have to if I eat chips.

What do I do?

wow, stay safe

benjipwns

« Reply #24548 on: June 20, 2019, 09:36:02 AM »
Legit the main reason I don’t eat chips much. There should be technology for this by now.
they're called tongs

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #24549 on: June 20, 2019, 09:36:35 AM »
Legit the main reason I don’t eat chips much. There should be technology for this by now.
they're called tongs

Or washing your hands.
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #24550 on: June 20, 2019, 09:36:53 AM »
Why would you have to wash yours hand after eating chips?

---

I hope this girl gets banned for not sourcing her satire:

Dump the bag of chips on the floor and eat the chips off the floor.

benjipwns

« Reply #24551 on: June 20, 2019, 09:38:09 AM »
it's called slave orphans

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #24553 on: June 20, 2019, 09:41:51 AM »
wait no if I yiked the post then the link at the top should say unyike
Uncle

benjipwns

« Reply #24554 on: June 20, 2019, 09:44:05 AM »
i've just assumed any post without a like is a yikes post

benjipwns

Propagandhim

« Reply #24556 on: June 20, 2019, 09:59:11 AM »
Era has a real empathy problem.

I've started noticing it more and more often but the responses in the Etika thread made me acutely aware of the kind of people this website has.

It's incredibly disappointing to see and leaves me questioning whether I should even stay here. Unfortunately this place is essentially the best of a bad bunch as all other forums are 10x worse especially when it comes to the stuff that actually matters.

I know nobody else will really care but I just needed to vent as it's incredibly frustrating at times, I could say more but I haven't decided I want to leave this place permanently just yet. I know you're not supposed to call one kind of paint a picture or whatever but maybe negativity just stands out more?

cries  "I swear I'm gonna leave!"

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #24558 on: June 20, 2019, 10:03:49 AM »
Why would you have to wash yours hand after eating chips?

---

I hope this girl gets banned for not sourcing her satire:

Dump the bag of chips on the floor and eat the chips off the floor.

Not even quoted properly because it might get them banned  :lol

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #24559 on: June 20, 2019, 10:09:32 AM »
i've just assumed any post without a like is a yikes post

:yikes

benjipwns

« Reply #24560 on: June 20, 2019, 10:11:05 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24561 on: June 20, 2019, 10:13:20 AM »
ど助平

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #24562 on: June 20, 2019, 10:14:09 AM »
online hate group 8chin

Propagandhim

« Reply #24563 on: June 20, 2019, 10:14:33 AM »

Oh my god, I knew it.  I knew she would turn it into, "I know what the Jews are going through because it happens to me"  by the end of that :lol

Together, we can fight antisemitism by opening up a cybercrime legislative committee that will find the dickheads harassing me..errr THE JEWS online.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24564 on: June 20, 2019, 10:14:58 AM »
ど助平

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #24565 on: June 20, 2019, 10:14:59 AM »
how do you find this shit Benji?

I don't wanna go down the Brian Wu rabbit hole again. but here we are.

daemon

« Reply #24566 on: June 20, 2019, 10:30:23 AM »
brianna wu time?

brianna wu time

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #24567 on: June 20, 2019, 10:33:49 AM »
how do you find this shit Benji?
she tweeted it, called her "letter to the editor" an "op-ed" lol
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1141365336073224194

Tasty

« Reply #24568 on: June 20, 2019, 10:34:46 AM »

This is exactly what Kira would want you to think.

Ghoul

« Reply #24569 on: June 20, 2019, 10:35:50 AM »
brianna wu time?

brianna wu time

[close]

:kobeyuck

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #24570 on: June 20, 2019, 10:41:16 AM »
https://twitter.com/reseteratxt/status/1141052597966651392

Resetera is a progressive video game forum.
Until it hurts their ability to play video games.
[close]

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #24572 on: June 20, 2019, 10:47:15 AM »
hobbes got noticed by that other ResetERA.com watching twitter account:
https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1141034250906546176

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #24573 on: June 20, 2019, 10:57:14 AM »
Good thing freelance journalists are hard to come by or that would’ve been a ban.
Oi Oi

Ghoul

« Reply #24574 on: June 20, 2019, 11:01:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/Hobbesenero/status/1141718078448898048

Is Hobbes the Ying to thequartering Yang?

:thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #24575 on: June 20, 2019, 11:02:46 AM »
from that streamer suicide thread:

lol

benjipwns

« Reply #24577 on: June 20, 2019, 11:06:53 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Rationalizing Sexism as Historical Purity Over Multiple Posts in this Thread; Prior Severe Infraction Related to Gender

I disagree with no women in combat people being labelled creeps. More like historical purists.

Ghoul

« Reply #24578 on: June 20, 2019, 11:07:13 AM »
Did the left just meme?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Ghoul

« Reply #24580 on: June 20, 2019, 11:10:04 AM »
I think I'll take the long posts over this nightmare fuel.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #24581 on: June 20, 2019, 11:10:52 AM »
Could you tell me about those changes? because i'd bet most people are just misogynist and not historical purists.

Big if true.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #24582 on: June 20, 2019, 11:12:34 AM »
The ZattMurdock Wars:

User Banned (Duration Pending): Hostility, thread derail, and gatekeeping over multiple posts and threads; history of similar infractions

definitely unlikely to happen, but I... don’t understand, really. Aren’t you a MCU fan? Or this is just another "gotcha" from me simply speculating at a China re-release? We don’t know what is the extent of this, and while we don’t know that, the fact that we already have confirmation of at least a new location should be exciting to you, if you follow box office. Or you just don’t want Endgame to pass it (there wouldn’t be nothing wrong about that, btw)? Legit curious if this is about Endgame or me posting things, because I really can’t tell if this is banter or something else.

leading to:
I expected some juicy ass shit that got Zatt banned but it was this? This is the most bland ass comment to get banned over.
Wth, Zatt was banned for this? Does not seem fair at all.
🤔 This is what he got banned over?

Something ain’t adding up. That seems rather tame. I was expecting worse. And he apologized
You're not paying attention at all if you think this is the sole reason.
Then just say, "honestly, we're just tired of his annoying ass". That ban message + that post don't go together.
This. Seems like retribution more than anything.
This is ridiculous.. the ban says everything it needs to. He's got a long history of derailing and shitting up threads, gaslighting, blaming other posters for his own hostility, arguing in bad faith, etc. Gatekeeping is only one of the many things he's done for a long time.
Considering how much Zatt gets dogpiled on simply for making claims like a rerelease, of which he basically has been redeemed for with this thread, and yet people derail threads and get hostile at him for making hyperbolic claims and do plenty gatekeeping of their own (such as mocking him for posting insiders estimates from Box Office Theory as if others haven't been doing that for years), I'm at the very least surprised that this is what Zatt gets banned for.
Zatt shouldn’t have been banned for what was described in that post.

He should have been banned for gaslighting, playing the victim card constantly, claiming insider connections/knowledge with no proof, and doing everything he can to get people to notice him.

Remember when he made thread after thread cussing out Disney and making his boycott of their films known in thread after thread that he made about himself that were then locked? Then when he was called out for seeing Captain Marvel before Gunn was reinstated, he claimed to have known it was going to happen beforehand.

Dude is hypocritical to the nth degree. He should have been banned for all that shit happening on loop non stop. But not for what he was apparently banned for this time.
A lot of people bullied Zatt on the box office threads, that’s why i left them. It was sad when every other post was some camouflaged jab at him.
I’m not gonna press the issue but nobody got banned for dunking on Zatt or being extremely hostile to other users the past few weeks. That shit was a lawless wasteland. Still is, with plenty of elitist bullshit jabs being flung around. But Zatt doesn’t even get one day? It does seem a bit targeted
I'm gonna be honest here, as I don't think I've ever openly disagreed with a ban. That seems really harsh and targeted.

Zatt can be overly passionate and argumentative. But he also gets bullied quite a bit. There are long-running posters who get away with literal shit-posting on a regular basis in very specific threads without issue so it kind of sucks to see Zatt get banned for his comments in this thread of all things.

I won't go on about this further than that but this one kind of bothered me.

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
If you take issue with any ban, you are more than free to contact the mod captains--myself, Mist, Finale Fireworker, and Hecht--in PMs and we will be more than happy to answer any questions or address any concerns. In addition we clarified to modpost to indicate that this behavior was over multiple posts in multiple threads. It is, however, not ok to derail a thread because you don't like a ban.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #24583 on: June 20, 2019, 11:14:40 AM »
I keep my gatekeeping to a single post.
©@©™

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #24584 on: June 20, 2019, 11:15:47 AM »
https://twitter.com/BriannaWu/status/1141680071868145667

this is that one annoying friend who always ties everything back to their obscure shit which was cute at first but eventually you're like jesus christ shut the fuck up about video games for once

Wu be like

"when it comes to international trade policies with China, I am always reminded of a particular sidequest in Fallout New Vegas which I think is illuminating in this context"
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #24585 on: June 20, 2019, 11:26:20 AM »
The Polish quickly armed up to attack the settled science: https://www.thecut.com/2015/09/uns-cyberharassment-report-is-really-bad.html
The report’s sloppy and possibly rushed nature is right there in plain sight. As folks on Twitter and Medium quickly noted, the citations fail to reach the level one would expect in a high-school paper and include, among other missteps, one citation that includes a local file path rather than a web address, others that point to nonfunctional links, and a couple that are simply blank. Most embarrassingly, a section of the document’s conclusion that refers to “[r]ecent research on how violent video games are turning children, mostly boys, into ‘killing zombies’” — a very much unfounded claim — cites as its source an article in a fringe Lyndon LaRouche–affiliated publication that suggests the only person who can solve the problem of “Nintendo killers” is … Lyndon LaRouche. (The article approvingly quotes him explaining that the Pokemon games are turning kids into killers.)

The problems only multiply when you dig into the body of the document. It’s a mess of countless bulleted and numbered lists that include items seemingly plucked at random, grammatical errors, and bureaucrat-ese (“In Malaysia, the owner and operator of one of the largest Wi-Fi networks in the country, stressed that issues such as tracking who is responsible for putting up malicious, defamatory and seditious comments in cyberspace is essentially a technological issue, and as such, must be addressed in a technical way.”). Some sentences even lack internal consistency: “In Europe,” one bullet point notes, “sport has been used as a vehicle to engage youth and change entrenched attitudes on gender equality in a number of countries including Tajikistan, Georgia and Kyrgyzstan.” Two of those three countries are in Asia — Georgia’s in between. These are just a few highlights; there is weird, incorrect, or simply strange-seeming stuff on just about every page of the report.

The underlying issue, though, is conceptual — the working group defines “cyber violence against women and girls,” or cyber VAWG, so broadly as to render the concept meaningless from a practical perspective:

Cyber VAWG includes hate speech (publishing a blasphemous libel), hacking (intercepting private communications), identity theft, online stalking (criminal harassment) and uttering threats. It can entail convincing a target to end their lives (counselling suicide or advocating genocide). The Internet also facilitates other forms of violence against girls and women including trafficking and sex trade. Not only does commercialized sex on the Internet drive the demand for the sex industry overall, it also allows traffickers to use the legal aspects of commercial sex on the Internet as a cover for illegal activities. Some of the main uses of the Internet by traffickers include: advertising sex, soliciting victims on social media, exchanging money through online money transfer services, and organizing many of the logistical operations involved in transporting victims.

The report goes on to discuss everything from cyberbullying to stalking to sex trafficking to the evils of pornography.

I never heard about this. They didn't even proof read the report they presented the UN?  :lol

Also, there it is, Sarkeesian arguing that videogame violence causes real life violence. Finally completed the soccer mom circle.

Edit: oh wait, it's not quite clear to me if they were involved with writing that report or not
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 11:33:39 AM by HaughtyFrank »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #24586 on: June 20, 2019, 11:32:11 AM »
I'm not seeing the correlation here. The greater the number of mods appealing to a certain sexual preference, the more sinister the reason for their creation?

:whew

https://www.resetera.com/threads/total-war-subreddit-explodes-in-drama-after-moderators-take-down-sexy-mods-for-three-kingdoms-under-a-new-policy-by-ca.124375/page-5#post-22049741
ὕβρις

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #24587 on: June 20, 2019, 11:33:29 AM »
I keep my gatekeeping to a single post.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24588 on: June 20, 2019, 11:33:35 AM »

lol

I have issues eating finger foods;  anything greasy or whatnot drives me crazy.  Same with getting anything greasy on my face.

I don't like to take the term OCD lightly because I know it's a serious issue for people but it's definitely a mild OCD for me;  I feel quite compelled to wash my hands/face to the point I get anxious once I start thinking about it and all I can focus on is finding a sink lol

riotous doesn't like things on his fingers or his face.

poor riotous's wife.

Nuitangg

« Reply #24589 on: June 20, 2019, 11:35:34 AM »
Pete Dodd made an appearance in that Twitter exchange.  :lol

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #24590 on: June 20, 2019, 11:39:52 AM »

lol

I have issues eating finger foods;  anything greasy or whatnot drives me crazy.  Same with getting anything greasy on my face.

I don't like to take the term OCD lightly because I know it's a serious issue for people but it's definitely a mild OCD for me;  I feel quite compelled to wash my hands/face to the point I get anxious once I start thinking about it and all I can focus on is finding a sink lol

I eat chicken wings with a fork and anytime I eat food with my hands like a burger or sandwich I have to dust off my hands after each bite.  Apparently as a child I would get put into a little sandbox we had touch the sand and then immediately raise my hands in the air and cry.  Hooray ocd and autysm  :respect

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24591 on: June 20, 2019, 11:44:45 AM »

lol

riotous doesn't like things on his fingers or his face.

poor riotous's wife.

Nah I compartmentalize;  I mean it's all in my head anyways.. I don't like being hugged either or really touched by anyone.. but these mental issues disappear when I'm intimate with someone.   In fact I even to some extent fetishize the poosy jooz.

:popular

Ghoul

« Reply #24592 on: June 20, 2019, 11:48:38 AM »
so that's why he changed his tag from "my wife fucks me"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #24594 on: June 20, 2019, 12:00:51 PM »
Benji left out that Zatt got got for calling out a known shitposter (with a history of being actioned for trolling) who happens to be protected.

And the mods know they fucked up, because they normally hand out warnings and bans for 'misrepresenting moderation actions' or wtfever like candy

e: also this, when mods are usually more than fine with letting posters shit all over the grave of someone freshly banned

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24595 on: June 20, 2019, 12:03:20 PM »
More bans for the BAN god

https://www.resetera.com/threads/total-war-subreddit-explodes-in-drama-after-moderators-take-down-sexy-mods-for-three-kingdoms-under-a-new-policy-by-ca.124375/page-8#post-22058570

https://www.resetera.com/threads/total-war-subreddit-explodes-in-drama-after-moderators-take-down-sexy-mods-for-three-kingdoms-under-a-new-policy-by-ca.124375/page-8#post-22058609

Nah dude, this is silly and you should be ashamed. I agree with the post you quoted and have nothing against mods like this (though it's disturbing how some people want to sexualise everything) but that's vastly different to allowing it everywhere.

Besides, if you read the OP there's a pretty frank comment about how it can make a woman feel. Women are their customers too (and they'd probably want more of them), so when considering whether to possibly alienate women or some horny gamers who can go post their mods anywhere else than the official channels, I'd guess the choice is pretty clear.

Have some empathy.

Have some empathy.™

Fighting that fight no one asked you to fight and turns out your're fighting no one.

This turddick's assumption that women wouldn't be into sexy stuff is also :neogaf.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #24596 on: June 20, 2019, 12:03:44 PM »
I mean, a mod schism over amusing idiot ZattMurdock would absolutely be :delicious

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #24597 on: June 20, 2019, 12:06:06 PM »
so that's why he changed his tag from "my wife fucks me"

I meant it as a light hearted ribbing of someone here then I realized it was kind of mean.

Everyone here seemed to think it was a reference to pegging or something lol

First you won't go down on your wife, and now you have something against pegging?

yikes doge, yikes.

Ghoul

« Reply #24599 on: June 20, 2019, 12:07:36 PM »
did you know hackers are hacking onto females computers and installing NSFW Total War mods without them knowing?

Sounds like that interview Brian did for the news that time about GTA mods.