Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3796621 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #30660 on: July 15, 2019, 02:06:22 AM »
This can't be real...can it?  :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

Looks like STPeach is good at something.  :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Edit: Hah, she's engaged herself.

The couple’s relationship has since been in the spotlight as racist and salty trolls fill Vannatta’s social media posts with nasty comments.

Vannatta, who started streaming on Twitch more than two years ago, has received every offensive comment imaginable, from having “yellow fever” to being a “race traitor.”

Jay, who is Korean, has been targeted more often, being called “Asian manlet,” “gook,” “homo,” “Chinese” and “lucky motherf**ker,” among a laundry list of insults.

:dead

https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/stpeach-and-boyfriend-announce-engagement-racist-incels-now-living-worst-nightmare/
Pretty sure that's a racist dogwhistle :doge when used in the context of Koreans.

Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #30661 on: July 15, 2019, 02:08:21 AM »
BAN ALL AUSTRALIANS AND KILL THEM!!
Yeah nah, mate.
Spud

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30662 on: July 15, 2019, 02:11:29 AM »
You're a Wallaby? Well now we have to hate each other.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #30663 on: July 15, 2019, 02:29:56 AM »
Momo meeting Potato, colorized.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #30664 on: July 15, 2019, 02:34:47 AM »
Ewww, the Wallabies are garbage...actually, all of our sporting teams are pretty crap right now so I have nothing to say on that front.

As far as hating each other, I guess this is us now

Spud

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30665 on: July 15, 2019, 02:42:02 AM »
 :rofl

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30666 on: July 15, 2019, 03:03:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-getting-really-fucking-tired-of-straight-guys-that-make-gay-jokes.129041/post-22760530
Quote from: Digital OP
The point of what I was saying is regarding the level of arrogance and the conceited mind state that straight men have to think they're some sort of desirable target for gay men. Hence, this attitude leading into their "gay fear" complex. Im pointing out how straight guys remove a gay man's autonomy in attraction as if they are attracted to gender solely and not the wealth of categories involved in choosing a mate.

We agree it seems but i just found it irrelevant to my point entirely wether if gay men are attracted to straight men in general.

Jesus Christ, we get it dude.  You are a sexual Jesus to gay men and they all want to suck your D. 
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30667 on: July 15, 2019, 03:10:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-getting-really-fucking-tired-of-straight-guys-that-make-gay-jokes.129041/post-22760530
Quote from: Digital OP
The point of what I was saying is regarding the level of arrogance and the conceited mind state that straight men have to think they're some sort of desirable target for gay men. Hence, this attitude leading into their "gay fear" complex. Im pointing out how straight guys remove a gay man's autonomy in attraction as if they are attracted to gender solely and not the wealth of categories involved in choosing a mate.

We agree it seems but i just found it irrelevant to my point entirely wether if gay men are attracted to straight men in general.

Jesus Christ, we get it dude.  You are a sexual Jesus to gay men and they all want to suck your D. 

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #30668 on: July 15, 2019, 03:20:05 AM »
I’m just waiting for him to turn it into a race issue

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30669 on: July 15, 2019, 04:17:17 AM »
Ewww, the Wallabies are garbage...actually, all of our sporting teams are pretty crap right now so I have nothing to say on that front.

As far as hating each other, I guess this is us now

Tekken 8 looking pretty good
Margs

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30670 on: July 15, 2019, 04:33:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-getting-really-fucking-tired-of-straight-guys-that-make-gay-jokes.129041/page-3#post-22764380

"I don't hear gay jokes from my friends, but that's just because I have cut out all my friends who aren't socially liberal."

Yes, that must be the reason.

jorma

« Reply #30671 on: July 15, 2019, 04:41:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-getting-really-fucking-tired-of-straight-guys-that-make-gay-jokes.129041/page-3#post-22764380

"I don't hear gay jokes from my friends, but that's just because I have cut out all my friends who aren't socially liberal."

Yes, that must be the reason.

knowing ree, it probably means he cut out all his friends with a sense of humour

it's just him and transhuman now  :doge
[close]

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30672 on: July 15, 2019, 04:53:47 AM »

knowing ree, it probably means he cut out all his friends with a sense of humour

it's just him and transhuman now  :doge
[close]

I bet he spends a lot of weekends wondering where everyone's gone

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #30673 on: July 15, 2019, 06:41:44 AM »
quit being such a cigarette

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #30674 on: July 15, 2019, 06:48:57 AM »
rugrats forums are weird

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #30675 on: July 15, 2019, 07:05:58 AM »
Imagine running a forum wiht a total of like 50 super biggotted people and wanting to send a message to a comedian like transhuman.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:31:49 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #30676 on: July 15, 2019, 07:10:36 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #30678 on: July 15, 2019, 07:35:09 AM »

A race to the D.

amirite?

:rodney
[close]

Quote from: closeteop
That's what Im saying tho, Guys like to act like they're the baddest thing out there for gay men while they piss and moan about how they'll fight any gay person who hits on them.

Its like "stfu, wholetime you ugly as shit boy" lol

Digitalop is so deep in the closet. lol

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30679 on: July 15, 2019, 07:42:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bonds-number-is-up-black-female-actor-is-the-new-007.129096/#post-22767867

Quote from: APZonerunner, post: 22767797, member: 22090
This is great news for representation, but anybody thinking this has an actual longer-term implication is misguided, I think. The franchise character is James Bond 007, not whatever other agent takes the 007 number, and next movie once Craig is out they will inevitably cast another man to be James Bond. I don't think they have the guts to actually make it a female led franchise or stray that far from Fleming's character.

I think there's a chance for Bond to be a black man next time, though. They've acknowledged the thirst for Idris in the role too many times, and though Idris is probably very close to aging out of Bond (considering whoever takes it has to be willing to sit in the role for a decade and Idris is only a few years younger than Craig), but there's a bunch of young black British actors who'd be great for it.

However... EON has had ambitions for a female-led spin-off for years. They first kicked around the idea for Michelle Yeoh's character in Tomorrow Never Dies, then they actually had a script for a solo movie for Halle Berry's character from Die Another Day... but then Die Another Day was terrible and a combination of the Bourne movies and real-world events like 9/11 turned the espionage movie genre upside down, so that got canned alongside another Brosnan movie to make way for the Craig reboot.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that the Bond producers have talked multiple times in the past about setting up a secondary franchise within the Bond universe to work as a 'Winter Olympics' to the main Bond's 'Summer Olympics' (their analogy, not mine), and they talked a lot about it in a pre-MCU world... so you could certainly see Lynch's character being a potential opening for that again. And maybe this time that'll work.

I just hope she doesn't get offed or incapacitated in the course of this film (which is usually the fate of other 00s in this franchise). I'd generally like Craig's supporting cast (Wright, Fiennes, Wishaw, Harris and now hopefully Lynch) stick around in a continuity-free way into his successor's movies.

Quote from: Birdseye, post: 22767867, member: 15428
Why did you call Daniel Craig by his last name and Idris Elba by his first name?

:shaking Slickness levels critical :shaking

:ufup
Margs

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30680 on: July 15, 2019, 07:57:49 AM »
Quote from: Fistfulofmetal
would be nice if you at least named the actress in the title instead of referring to her as 'black female'
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bonds-number-is-up-black-female-actor-is-the-new-007.129096/post-22767739

Fistfuls turn from hoarding Natalie Portman pics to super woke remains pretty funny

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30681 on: July 15, 2019, 08:25:40 AM »
I would like you all to address me by my fourth name, and if you dont you're a sexist and pedophile.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30682 on: July 15, 2019, 08:26:36 AM »
would be nice if you at least named the actress in the title instead of referring to her as 'black female'
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bonds-number-is-up-black-female-actor-is-the-new-007.129096/post-22767739

Fistfuls turn from hoarding Natalie Portman pics to super woke remains pretty funny
One of the very few people I had to full on murder in the digital realm, he was especially insufferable around comic book topics.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #30683 on: July 15, 2019, 08:33:20 AM »
I liked him in the creepy gaf threads

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #30684 on: July 15, 2019, 08:39:10 AM »
I liked him in the creepy gaf threads
Too bad he realized he was a creep among creeps and corrected too much  :trumps

Ghoul

« Reply #30685 on: July 15, 2019, 09:13:38 AM »
nothing worse than a pervert to male feminist.

talking of cucks our boy mittens changing his handles on twitter and the other forum but still so easy to find as he didn't unlike other pictures of #FreePam

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30686 on: July 15, 2019, 09:15:21 AM »

What if he's still a pervert, though?
dog

Ghoul

« Reply #30687 on: July 15, 2019, 09:16:58 AM »

Then you get a mega pedo.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #30688 on: July 15, 2019, 09:19:45 AM »

Then you get a mega pedo.

checks out

Tasty

« Reply #30689 on: July 15, 2019, 09:40:05 AM »

A race to the D.

amirite?

:rodney
[close]

8/10

marrec

« Reply #30690 on: July 15, 2019, 09:42:13 AM »
I wonder how much Evilore has had to downgrade his lifestyle. Buying games/computers/etc seems trivial, I'm sure he still has the cash for that. But is he still going on wild travel trips and staying at 5 star resorts, chilling with sugar babies on yachts and shit?

Dude didn't even get invited to the White House social media summit despite a full pivot to white nationalism he's in a pretty bad place rn

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30691 on: July 15, 2019, 09:47:46 AM »
I wonder how much Evilore has had to downgrade his lifestyle. Buying games/computers/etc seems trivial, I'm sure he still has the cash for that. But is he still going on wild travel trips and staying at 5 star resorts, chilling with sugar babies on yachts and shit?

Dude didn't even get invited to the White House social media summit despite a full pivot to white nationalism he's in a pretty bad place rn

Actually he was invited but like Ben Garrison, they read the forum and went :kobeyuck
ὕβρις

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #30692 on: July 15, 2019, 09:58:51 AM »
Prime Day virtue signalling is pretty insane on re today;  people being called "scabs" for linking to deals lol
when you do nothing all day every day, scolding someone online is the height of activism

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30693 on: July 15, 2019, 10:12:53 AM »
Prime Day virtue signalling is pretty insane on re today;  people being called "scabs" for linking to deals lol
Not going to link to the articles. Digital foundry have also been posting deals on twitter. Name and shame more scab sites here.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-month-after-asking-for-support-in-their-own-walkout-polygon-are-happily-posting-prime-day-deal-articles-with-no-mention-of-the-strike.129105/

:doge

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #30695 on: July 15, 2019, 10:23:08 AM »
when you do nothing all day every day, scolding someone online is the height of activism

I hate slippery slope arguments but seriously I don't see how anyone can be a consumer of video games and act that way without being a huge hypocrite.  You don't shop on Amazon because some of their workers are walking out, you won't read websites that link to Prime Day deals... but you are a huge fan of game companies that partner with amazon, that have their own labor practice issues, etc.?  The fuck?

ah yes I believe this argument is most accurately phrased as

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 11:04:12 AM by Uncle »
Uncle

Ghoul

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #30697 on: July 15, 2019, 10:28:33 AM »

:trumps

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #30698 on: July 15, 2019, 10:29:36 AM »
This thread feels a bit like ”she said she’s a vegetarian but she hasn’t cut ties with all her meat eating friends - what a fraud”.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-month-after-asking-for-support-in-their-own-walkout-polygon-are-happily-posting-prime-day-deal-articles-with-no-mention-of-the-strike.129105/post-22769074

:birb

paprikastaude

« Reply #30699 on: July 15, 2019, 10:30:06 AM »

I hate slippery slope arguments but seriously I don't see how anyone can be a consumer of video games and act that way without being a huge hypocrite.  You don't shop on Amazon because some of their workers are walking out, you won't read websites that link to Prime Day deals... but you are a huge fan of game companies that partner with amazon, that have their own labor practice issues, etc.?  The fuck?

hypocrites? on my resetti? no :jeanluc

« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 10:34:35 AM by Spieler1 »

Jansen

« Reply #30700 on: July 15, 2019, 10:30:46 AM »
I bet they would consider it a personal attack or something if you quoted his post and posted the links anyways

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #30701 on: July 15, 2019, 10:32:01 AM »

:teehee

Ghoul

« Reply #30702 on: July 15, 2019, 10:33:53 AM »
Jason on holiday working on his next book, is just posting on reset. Is this the Stinkles effect?

FStop7

« Reply #30703 on: July 15, 2019, 10:33:56 AM »
How much do you wanna bet these shutins are spending whatever they collected from their allowance to get the Special Edition of some pedo manga because its a prime deal?

Links??  :doge

Ghoul

« Reply #30704 on: July 15, 2019, 10:39:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-month-after-asking-for-support-in-their-own-walkout-polygon-are-happily-posting-prime-day-deal-articles-with-no-mention-of-the-strike.129105/#post-22769312

Windrunner said:
I don't think lashing out at websites for posting some affiliate links to help stay afloat given most of their readership blocks ads and calling them "scabs" is helpful at all; let's not indulge in this sort of rhetoric and absolutism.
LewieP
Seems like pretty much the exact definition of a scab to me.

Said the guy who on his own deals websites are still listing THQ published games.

Jansen

« Reply #30705 on: July 15, 2019, 10:40:30 AM »
How much do you wanna bet these shutins are spending whatever they collected from their allowance to get the Special Edition of some pedo manga because its a prime deal?

Links??  :doge

https://www.amazon.com/I-am-Hero-Omnibus-1/dp/1616559209/ref=mp_s_a_1_22_sspa?keywords=manga&qid=1563201464&s=gateway&sr=8-22-spons&psc=1

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #30706 on: July 15, 2019, 10:46:08 AM »
I'm not buying anything on Prime Day, please get in line to praise me. :rejoice
©@©™

Ghoul

« Reply #30707 on: July 15, 2019, 10:47:12 AM »
:popular :popular :popular[

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #30708 on: July 15, 2019, 10:50:00 AM »

:o

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #30709 on: July 15, 2019, 10:51:47 AM »
Jason Schrier, can you sort this?
©@©™

Propagandhim

« Reply #30710 on: July 15, 2019, 10:51:47 AM »
Me waiting until 12:01 AM

:gamer

Occam

« Reply #30711 on: July 15, 2019, 10:52:35 AM »

Neither am I, because screw Amazon. I avoid Amazon as much as possible. It's one of the little things you can do to make the world a better place.

Jansen

« Reply #30712 on: July 15, 2019, 10:56:58 AM »

Neither am I, because screw Amazon. I avoid Amazon as much as possible. It's one of the little things you can do to make the world a better place.

You can also make the world a better place by fucking killing yourself asshole

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #30713 on: July 15, 2019, 11:04:39 AM »

The power of putting the pussy on the pedestal.

(In before Fistful is here again)

Ghoul

« Reply #30714 on: July 15, 2019, 11:05:53 AM »
I don't need sales to buy what I want. Fucking poors

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #30715 on: July 15, 2019, 11:05:56 AM »

You can also make the world a better place by fucking killing yourself asshole

Selfishly staying alive to own the libs.
©@©™

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #30716 on: July 15, 2019, 11:06:01 AM »
Valid 7/1/19.

Why are you posting old links, 21337?

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #30717 on: July 15, 2019, 11:08:06 AM »
Is ree still hosted on AWS?

---

I finally got my ex out of my life

*posts thread about ex on era for validation*

:girlaff

Ghoul

« Reply #30718 on: July 15, 2019, 11:11:46 AM »

He's gonna be single a while. RIP, dudes a boogie lookalike.