Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3797034 times)

BisMarckie

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #30540 on: July 14, 2019, 01:40:17 PM »
Poor Mickey is starving under christian communism. :fbm

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #30541 on: July 14, 2019, 01:42:22 PM »
That said, if the Founders hadn't kicked off their little secession party back then, you'd probably still be an independent nation these days. Just like Canada. Heck, you'd probably have Canada's political system instead of the dysfunctional clusterfuck the Founders came up with.
:notlikethis :rage :rkelly :jeanluc :trigger :stop :donot :brazilcry :pacspit

:nope AmeriKKKa

:ohyeah Klanada

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:nope Klanada
[close]

BisMarckie

« Reply #30542 on: July 14, 2019, 01:43:44 PM »
It's okay guys, I read a JordanN post and white people have right of conquest.

Are we talking about accidental conquest, like with the Roman Empire?

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #30543 on: July 14, 2019, 01:48:58 PM »

It's called Castroism, thank you. :hmph

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30544 on: July 14, 2019, 01:56:55 PM »
Rather than dismissing us, she should be embracing us. We are the future of the party.
:juche
🤴

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30545 on: July 14, 2019, 01:59:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/having-a-kid-now-w-girlfriend-but-girlfriend-is-not-financially-healthy.128980/

Perfect girlfriend material

In a Twist mommy lives at home and is leeching off of her now pregnant daughter

What could possibly go wrong.

Also love the "I'm happy to have a kid and pay for her shit, 6 months in the relationship. But getting married? Fuck that."

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30546 on: July 14, 2019, 02:04:06 PM »
is she that type of girl who would get pregnant on purpose to hook a marriage?

because the way her mother talks about marriage, leads me to believe that this "unplanned" pregnancy might as have been part of her "plan" all along
:neo
🤴

jorma

« Reply #30547 on: July 14, 2019, 02:10:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/having-a-kid-now-w-girlfriend-but-girlfriend-is-not-financially-healthy.128980/

Perfect girlfriend material

In a Twist mommy lives at home and is leeching off of her now pregnant daughter

What could possibly go wrong.

Also love the "I'm happy to have a kid and pay for her shit, 6 months in the relationship. But getting married? Fuck that."

i mean it's his kid so his options are kinda limited there, but it's not his mom and it seems perfectly reasonable to not want to marry into that family...

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #30549 on: July 14, 2019, 02:19:16 PM »
Quote from: NeoGAF ban message from another poster
Pathetic. Left, right, or center, we don't advocate violence here. Grow up.

I hope ssolitare is shot in the head and burned alive by ISIS the infidel and his body raped by a panda

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/help-how-can-i-spin-this-to-orange-man-bad.1492753/post-254858260
Fish<

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

BisMarckie

« Reply #30551 on: July 14, 2019, 02:25:30 PM »

There are some good academic articles about the PZPN‘s attempt to curb catholicism in Poland and the Vatican‘s attempt to undermine them.
They are all pretty old, but still worth reading like John M. Kramer`s The Vatican's "Ostpolitik".

railGUN

« Reply #30552 on: July 14, 2019, 02:35:01 PM »
Are you pussies saying these despicable congresswomen such as Omar arent selling harmful ideas and their origin wasn't a shithole?

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/trump-tells-progressive-congresswomen-to-back-to-their-country.1492783/post-254859790

:whew GAF circling the drain faster every day.
Fish<

tummyfat

« Reply #30553 on: July 14, 2019, 03:02:59 PM »
I love whenever a “Can you be racist against whites?” topic pops up because it exposes more people to how absolutely unhinged the BCT and moderation teams are.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #30554 on: July 14, 2019, 03:09:33 PM »
https://twitter.com/PooWithEyes/status/1150468386335444992

:lol

Carl
@PooWithEyes

You may not think it to look at me, but I have commanded armies and conquered worlds

::) :yuck ::) :yuck ::) :yuck

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30555 on: July 14, 2019, 03:14:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/benji-sales-q3-video-game-preview-which-are-the-biggest-games-of-july-september-read-staff-post.128983/#post-22752520

Era engaging in oppression.  You hate to see it.

If I was ShockingAlberto I wouldn't be drawing attention to people making dubious 'insider' claims and just accepting them due to their 'insider' status

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30556 on: July 14, 2019, 03:14:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-you-be-racist-towards-white-people.128929/page-11#post-22753512

:hitler

It's nice to see that Era mastered the "now is not the time for that conversation" deflection.
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #30557 on: July 14, 2019, 03:15:38 PM »

Why would benji do that? :fbm

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30558 on: July 14, 2019, 03:17:11 PM »
Vicious is pretty accurate for benji.

pwns
[close]
ὕβρις

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #30559 on: July 14, 2019, 03:23:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/benji-sales-q3-video-game-preview-which-are-the-biggest-games-of-july-september-read-staff-post.128983/#post-22752520

Era engaging in oppression.  You hate to see it.

If I was ShockingAlberto I wouldn't be drawing attention to people making dubious 'insider' claims and just accepting them due to their 'insider' status

At least shocking Alberto works at game informer now so it's a little more plausible.

Kara

« Reply #30560 on: July 14, 2019, 03:28:34 PM »

There are some good academic articles about the PZPN‘s attempt to curb catholicism in Poland and the Vatican‘s attempt to undermine them.
They are all pretty old, but still worth reading like John M. Kramer`s The Vatican's "Ostpolitik".

The PZPN? Football is serious business in Rzeczpospolita, eh. :hitler

I figured you meant PZPR.
Thanks for the suggestion, I heard a lot of things growing up but we're talking about stuff that was passed along underboard.
Dissidents in the DDR did effectively mobilize around the peace movement using churches. :hitler
[close]
[close]
[close]

BisMarckie

« Reply #30561 on: July 14, 2019, 03:34:28 PM »

The PZPN? Football is serious business in Rzeczpospolita, eh. :hitler

I figured you meant PZPR.
Thanks for the suggestion, I heard a lot of things growing up but we're talking about stuff that was passed along underboard.
Dissidents in the DDR did effectively mobilize around the peace movement using churches. :hitler
[close]
[close]
[close]

You have no idea how often I have heard the names Lato, Gorgon and Zmuda growing up. :bolo

Kara

« Reply #30562 on: July 14, 2019, 03:37:12 PM »
:dead deep cut

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30563 on: July 14, 2019, 04:19:39 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
The concept of a white people was borne specifically as a sociopolitical power play to keep poor whites from establishing camaraderie with indentured and enslaved peoples. People have been accepted into the group of whiteness not because of similarities in skin color (again, the British did not and still in some ways don't fuck with the Irish, even though they're both white) but based upon political convenience of having these various cultures be added to the fold.

So you tell me what "white culture" is. If it is something that can be defined, it's not a legacy that bodes well, especially in the context of black and brown folks' experiences.
Did you really say that the British did not fuck with the Irish? Are you for real or just ignorant to everything that happened between the UK and Ireland? The Irish were possibly one the worst examples for you to use.

Also saying that "white people" have no culture other than to be racist is dehumanising in itself and if that's something you believe then I think that's crazy. You're lumping so many people into one group and saying that they have no culture, that they're all racist, now that might be American "White Culture", but that's not the same around the world, and the same with "Black Culture", you can't just say it's the same all around the world.

:whoo

Nepenthe is a fucking idiot, you say?

This thread has been going in circles for a bit, and not really producing any constructive discussion at this point, so we're locking it.

Probably for the best, theres been enough ass shown already

half the thread: of fucking course, discriminating on the basis of skin colour is literally text book racism
the usual suspects: I invent my own definitions, thank you very much

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30564 on: July 14, 2019, 04:23:23 PM »
You think Moderators would do that, just log on the forum and lock threads ?
ὕβρις

jorma

« Reply #30565 on: July 14, 2019, 04:31:26 PM »
The concept of a white people was borne specifically as a sociopolitical power play to keep poor whites from establishing camaraderie with indentured and enslaved peoples. People have been accepted into the group of whiteness not because of similarities in skin color (again, the British did not and still in some ways don't fuck with the Irish, even though they're both white) but based upon political convenience of having these various cultures be added to the fold.

So you tell me what "white culture" is. If it is something that can be defined, it's not a legacy that bodes well, especially in the context of black and brown folks' experiences.
Did you really say that the British did not fuck with the Irish? Are you for real or just ignorant to everything that happened between the UK and Ireland? The Irish were possibly one the worst examples for you to use.

Also saying that "white people" have no culture other than to be racist is dehumanising in itself and if that's something you believe then I think that's crazy. You're lumping so many people into one group and saying that they have no culture, that they're all racist, now that might be American "White Culture", but that's not the same around the world, and the same with "Black Culture", you can't just say it's the same all around the world.

This thread has been going in circles for a bit, and not really producing any constructive discussion at this point, so we're locking it.

Probably for the best, theres been enough ass shown already

half the thread: of fucking course, discriminating on the basis of skin colour is literally text book racism
the usual suspects: I invent my own definitions, thank you very much

There's a disturbance in the force, and it will only regain balance when nazigaf has modded Jordann  :lol

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30566 on: July 14, 2019, 04:34:17 PM »

"Do not fuck with" is black American slang for "do not like." You should talk to us more often.

I like how she couldn't just say "this is what I meant, I can understand the confusion" but instead throws in some racism accusation

Top of the page Yuka:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 04:42:04 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #30567 on: July 14, 2019, 04:37:27 PM »
Quote from: https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ariel-cast-in-live-action-little-mermaid-movie.1491091/page-18#post-254831017
Not an idiot statement at all. All people of color know how habitually racist white people can be. That's not saying no other race of people can't be racist. But white people are just KNOWN to be more than any other

Quote from: Ban message
This is the second time you have shown anti-white rhetoric (April). This will be your first and only warning. If you see racists everywhere please avoid looking in the mirror

:rethread

Kara

« Reply #30568 on: July 14, 2019, 04:51:46 PM »
I like how she couldn't just say "this is what I meant, I can understand the confusion" but instead throws in some racism accusation

The person who replied could have just asked what she meant by "don't fuck with the Irish" instead of writing a post that was a 6.8 on the scale of "I read The Economist" to "The Irish were the first slaves," but it's OK to use the master's mistress's tools against them or whatever.

Leadbelly

« Reply #30569 on: July 14, 2019, 05:04:20 PM »
Claverham 'gimp suit' man terrifies woman in village

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-48982140

She was walking in Claverham, Somerset, when she saw "someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit".

The man advanced towards her, "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.

nudemacusers

« Reply #30570 on: July 14, 2019, 05:06:08 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30571 on: July 14, 2019, 05:09:09 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

She was walking in Claverham, Somerset, when she saw "someone charging at me in a full black rubbery suit".

The man advanced towards her, "grunting and breathing heavily" before fleeing the scene, she said.

More prejudice hurled at a black man. :yikes
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30572 on: July 14, 2019, 05:09:30 PM »

The person who replied could have just asked what she meant by "don't fuck with the Irish" instead of writing a post that was a 6.8 on the scale of "I read The Economist" to "The Irish were the first slaves," but it's OK to use the master's mistress's tools against them or whatever.

even taking their statement in the manner that they intend it its still a fucking stupid self-justifying "I define racism to only exist as something white people do to brown people, therefore all historical examples to the contrary don;'t count as per my definition".

The fact they try and invent some White Council jedi mind tricking people into racism or some shit to push that absurd definition just adds fuel to the stupid fire, because racism began when tribe a didn't like how tribe b dyed their animal skins or some equally trivial shit to other those not within the tribe.

Leadbelly

« Reply #30573 on: July 14, 2019, 05:11:06 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

More prejudice hurled at a black man. :yikes

Yeah. A black man who also can't help grunting and breathing heavily because he smokes 40 cigarettes a day.

nudemacusers

« Reply #30574 on: July 14, 2019, 05:22:38 PM »
That all sounds very pleasant but the reality of raising a child is not this except when you need to mentally justify why you've spent so much of your time immersed in human bodily secretions. It's the sublimation of self in the name of continuing the genetic line, and it's a biological imperative so a lot of chemical changes happen in your brain to make your offspring worth the endless grinding hassle, disgust, and sacrifice. But from the outside we look like fucking lunatics. So yes, in a sense the answer "You'll never understand until you have kids" is correct, but you could say that about chronic illness, too.
:lol
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #30576 on: July 14, 2019, 05:50:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-motivates-people-to-have-children.129008/

Some guys use it to anchor down their partner.

Yes that's a well known stereotypical thing that men do.

:sabu
Oi Oi

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30577 on: July 14, 2019, 05:55:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-have-invented-iron-mans-first-movie-iron-man-suit-using-bill-gates-money-in-his-secret-headquaters-in-seattle-wa.129010/

Really makes you think.

so in this scenario Bill Gates is the korean vietnamese iraqi afghani warlord locking you in a cave and forcing you to make weapons?

nudemacusers

« Reply #30578 on: July 14, 2019, 06:03:17 PM »

Yes that's a well known stereotypical thing that men do.

:sabu
First they fake romantic interest for free food on dates now they’re knocking up ladies to lock them down and be responsible for another human for nearly two decades.

Red mercury is right, our male house is not in order!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Leadbelly

« Reply #30579 on: July 14, 2019, 06:06:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-have-invented-iron-mans-first-movie-iron-man-suit-using-bill-gates-money-in-his-secret-headquaters-in-seattle-wa.129010/

Really makes you think.

so in this scenario Bill Gates is the korean vietnamese iraqi afghani warlord locking you in a cave and forcing you to make weapons?

Bill Gates is Gimp Suit Man.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30580 on: July 14, 2019, 06:20:44 PM »
Quote from: Imran Khan
This guy comes up a lot and no one has been able to tell me what his deal is. I sometimes notice him come up saying some, uh, questionable things and people just say "Oh he's an insider" and leave it at that.
Quote from: ZhugeEX
This video doesn't really warrant a thread. Feel free to discuss in the NPD thread or something.

Benji is an Era user with access to the NPD sales.
He doesn't have access to NPD data. He just makes predictions.
:jeanluc well i never

benjipwns

« Reply #30581 on: July 14, 2019, 06:23:59 PM »
is this self promo? this dude has 930 subscribera
YET 4010 FOLLOWERS, UP ONE FROM YESTERDAY

benjipwns

« Reply #30582 on: July 14, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »
Benji left Era with intense drama and doesn't miss any chance he gets to viciously trash us, and he does not have access to NPD data.

He will very likely tweet vicious things about us when he sees this thread.
Is that true? I follow him on Twitter and he's always interacting with Shinobi
I'm not in a position to look through right now but if you search his feed from around the time he left, you'll find some gems

He apologized the last time it happened and clarified he has nothing against Era, let's not turn this thread into another shitshow
That's the funny part, he was posting his most vicious stuff at the same time he was apologizing on the forum itself.
prepare to hear from my attorney ZATT MURDOCK ESQ MR. CALAMARI41

benjipwns

« Reply #30583 on: July 14, 2019, 06:27:40 PM »
decent video but the mispronunciation of "niche" bothers me
IT IS A NICHE PRONUNCIATION, PREPARE TO HEAR FROM MR. MURDOCK AS WELL

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #30584 on: July 14, 2019, 06:30:39 PM »
Benji is an Era user with access to the NPD sales.
He doesn't have access to NPD data. He just makes predictions.
You, sir, just lost your all access pass to the NPD sales when he finally gets them.

每天生气

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30585 on: July 14, 2019, 06:31:03 PM »
ideally, Disney would just buy everything and put it on display at their theme parks

Excerpt from this book where he talks about such a world.

Resnick writes one of the greatest screeds against Disney and the gaped mouth idiots that have weddings there. I keep searching for the full text and may just transcribe it someday.  Here is just a taste.

https://soundcloud.com/jeffgarlin/adam-resnick-bob-odenkirk#t=1:12
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #30586 on: July 14, 2019, 06:31:39 PM »
It's not worth it imo, especially with the ongoing climate crisis that makes me never want to adopt and raise a kid that will deal with all that
does he think they just put down kids that don't get adopted?

benjipwns

« Reply #30587 on: July 14, 2019, 06:37:23 PM »
I have enough anxiety as it is, nevermind thinking about how my descendants will be cursed with life on a dying planet.
Not having children is the most effective way to reduce our carbon emissions.
Unfortunately in the real world you can't really take climate change out of the equation
james?

Quote from: sabrina
Why? There are too many people. The Earth could stand to lose some of its human population. We mostly just make things worse for everything else that lives on this planet.
but are you okay?

benjipwns

« Reply #30588 on: July 14, 2019, 06:42:42 PM »

First they fake romantic interest for free food on dates now they’re knocking up ladies to lock them down and be responsible for another human for nearly two decades.
to be fair, I kinda did suggest that giant dad use the nudemacuser method and impregnate Pam again

Leadbelly

« Reply #30589 on: July 14, 2019, 06:43:23 PM »
First footage of the Aston Martin Valkyrie around a track. Silverstone. Also really bad editing. :/

benjipwns

« Reply #30590 on: July 14, 2019, 06:47:53 PM »
First footage of the Aston Martin Valkyrie around a track. Silverstone. Also really bad editing. :/

why would anyone want a car? they constantly break and you can get secretions all over you, from the outside we look like lunatics, sure some people say "I want it" but you could say the same thing about white supremacy

railGUN

« Reply #30591 on: July 14, 2019, 06:49:36 PM »
Convincing most of ResetEra to avoid having kids is mother natures greatest accomplishment.
Fish<

shosta

« Reply #30592 on: July 14, 2019, 06:52:14 PM »
It's spelled DESCENDENTS :rage

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T RESETERA SPELL
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #30593 on: July 14, 2019, 06:56:41 PM »
It's spelled DESCENDENTS :rage

WHY THE FUCK CAN'T RESETERA SPELL
this is classic white supremacist dogwhistling

agrajag

« Reply #30594 on: July 14, 2019, 06:58:02 PM »
https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1150467551715049482

why are the Giant Dads of Era review bombing poor Benji?

shosta

« Reply #30595 on: July 14, 2019, 06:59:56 PM »
this is classic white supremacist dogwhistling
I would sooner work in a Nazi death camp than ever associate with someone who can't spell high school level vocabulary.
每天生气

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #30596 on: July 14, 2019, 07:03:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1148763352526725120

personally i boycott wayforward games due to Tomm Hulett big ugly bald head. what a fekkit

shosta

« Reply #30597 on: July 14, 2019, 07:11:27 PM »
Have you paid for sex?
User Banned (5 Days): Sexist Joke
Does divorce count?

ZING

每天生气

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #30598 on: July 14, 2019, 07:12:43 PM »
No. If I'm going to lose my virginity, I want it to be with someone who genuinely desires me.

good luck

benjipwns

« Reply #30599 on: July 14, 2019, 07:13:23 PM »
why are the Giant Dads of Era review bombing poor Benji?
he is part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!