Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3798313 times)

counterhit

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #3120 on: March 15, 2019, 03:37:30 PM »
I see Six Degrees of Felix Bacon has started

Oh yes the game grumps are now un-personed through friend Ross

(Image removed from quote.)

Look at this era poster sending a tweet directly to an internet celeb!  The absolute madman  :badass

When did Gestault got nuts? He was a pretty okay dude on GAF.
This is me with a lot of people on resetera... I blame Trump.

Leadbelly

« Reply #3121 on: March 15, 2019, 03:38:30 PM »
Remember when they wanted Alex Jones to get deplatformed for a year

Then Alex Jones DID get deplatformed

But they keep making threads about Alex Jones

There is an old argument that censorship tends to have the opposite effect. Censorship brings more attention to something rather than less attention.

I couldn't help notice this when scrolling through Joe Rogan's videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/videos

A lot of the videos are around 1 - 3 million views, and then you get to Alex Jones and it's 11 million. lol
Because it was I N S A N E

How Netflix has not signed both Alex and Eddie Bravo to do their own show baffles the mind. It would shatter all ratings.

It got 11 million views despite being taken off 'Trending' by Youtube as well. It should have trended, it didn't.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #3122 on: March 15, 2019, 03:39:32 PM »
Alina Lopez has white nail polish, she’s signaling to Nazis that it’s time to rise up.  We have to arrest and/or kill anyone who ever posted about her or jacked off to her.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
worth it
:dead
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3123 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:59 PM »
Remember when they wanted Alex Jones to get deplatformed for a year

Then Alex Jones DID get deplatformed

But they keep making threads about Alex Jones

There is an old argument that censorship tends to have the opposite effect. Censorship brings more attention to something rather than less attention.

I couldn't help notice this when scrolling through Joe Rogan's videos:
https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerfulJRE/videos

A lot of the videos are around 1 - 3 million views, and then you get to Alex Jones and it's 11 million. lol
Because it was I N S A N E

How Netflix has not signed both Alex and Eddie Bravo to do their own show baffles the mind. It would shatter all ratings.

Wow you just can't help yourself but to signal boost this content
Uncle

daemon

« Reply #3124 on: March 15, 2019, 03:43:01 PM »
I see Six Degrees of Felix Bacon has started

Oh yes the game grumps are now un-personed through friend Ross

Look at this era poster sending a tweet directly to an internet celeb!  The absolute madman  :badass

oh look, one of the narcissistic pricks of GAF that found a home in egoland. Who would've thought.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #3126 on: March 15, 2019, 03:50:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/valve-changes-user-review-system-to-combat-review-bombs.105566/

Review bombing makes sense when it's done for the right reasons, but I've seen it happen to too many games over foolish reasons like being too SJW or having a feminist agenda. It's probably for the best that they do something about it.
sigh

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #3127 on: March 15, 2019, 03:50:24 PM »
You aren't the mod admiral they don't answer to you!

There we go  :rejoice

User Banned (2 weeks): Rationalizing hates peech.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/post-18882995

Damn. I was hoping that misplaced space was accurate. Then I would’ve known Slayven did it.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3128 on: March 15, 2019, 03:50:25 PM »
Quote from: Relaxed Muscle
Quote from: Kerotan
Pewdiepie just released a statement on YouTube as well.
"Not posting today out of respect for the many families in New Zealand that have been devastated by this terrible and sad news. You can donate to support the victims and families here:"
Zero introspection. But I didn't expect anything in the first place.

And he's not condemning either white extreme nationalism.

:mindblown :derp :insane
Uncle

counterhit

« Reply #3129 on: March 15, 2019, 03:51:29 PM »
Let's see what's going on today in the ResetEra discourse...

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #3130 on: March 15, 2019, 03:54:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/valve-changes-user-review-system-to-combat-review-bombs.105566/

Review bombing makes sense when it's done for the right reasons, but I've seen it happen to too many games over foolish reasons like being too SJW or having a feminist agenda. It's probably for the best that they do something about it.

Watch them celebrate this and then whine if they can't reviewbomb a game with bigoted content

good. That shit was exploited by bigots and other fucks for far too long, and it was plain as day to anybody who wasn't an absolute tool

Did your game include a progressive message? Did a developer speak out against discrimination? Did it include a, gasp, woman?!
Welp, time for the fine Nazi friendly community of Steam to bomb it to fuck.

Yes, every game that's progressive or features a woman gets review bombed on steam  ::)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3131 on: March 15, 2019, 03:59:10 PM »
More responses to the news that Pewdiepie is taking a respectful day of silence and posted a link to donate to the victims and suffering families:

Quote from: Pila
Fuck this guy, he had like 3000 chances to show remorse, he's just a piece of shit. Fuck off.

Quote from: Nightbird
Money doesn't solve the problem Pewdiepie

(remember not to donate money, it doesn't help, posting on message boards is more beneficial)

Quote from: Sinder
No conscience.

Quote from: Veldin
Imagine how easy it would be for him to say "hey, if you're a white supremacist, unsubscribe to me and fuck off". He would never do that. As long as "edgy" memes are profitable, he's in.

Quote from: Fridaynightcatlady
Fuck Pewdiepie.

y'know this isn't a situation where he did something bad and apologized to the mob but I'm strongly reminded of the sentiment behind "never apologize"

don't even attempt to do anything for the victims, whatever it is it won't be good enough
Uncle

marrec

« Reply #3132 on: March 15, 2019, 04:01:16 PM »
The only thing that is going to be good enough is public ritual suicide.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3133 on: March 15, 2019, 04:01:39 PM »
I suppose its possible that if pewdiepie commits suicide over this, the resetera real heroes calling him a piece of shit and telling him a murder spree is solely upon his conscience might have a moment of clarity and self reflection.

But its more likely there's just be a READ OP saying you're not allowed to say you're glad he killed himself, but its fair game to continuously bring up why he was a piece of shit that the word is better off without.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #3134 on: March 15, 2019, 04:02:21 PM »
More responses to the news that Pewdiepie is taking a respectful day of silence and posted a link to donate to the victims and suffering families:

Quote from: Pila
Fuck this guy, he had like 3000 chances to show remorse, he's just a piece of shit. Fuck off.

Quote from: Nightbird
Money doesn't solve the problem Pewdiepie

(remember not to donate money, it doesn't help, posting on message boards is more beneficial)

Quote from: Sinder
No conscience.

Quote from: Veldin
Imagine how easy it would be for him to say "hey, if you're a white supremacist, unsubscribe to me and fuck off". He would never do that. As long as "edgy" memes are profitable, he's in.

Quote from: Fridaynightcatlady
Fuck Pewdiepie.

y'know this isn't a situation where he did something bad and apologized to the mob but I'm strongly reminded of the sentiment behind "never apologize"

don't even attempt to do anything for the victims, whatever it is it won't be good enough
Not for the Resetera looneybin, but they're a fringe of nutcases at this point, not really a good sample of the population.

BisMarckie

« Reply #3135 on: March 15, 2019, 04:04:45 PM »
The only thing that is going to be good enough is public ritual suicide.

Cultural appropriation of the Japanese tradition of Sudoku. :wag

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3136 on: March 15, 2019, 04:05:44 PM »
Also I know people defend him because he "donates to charity" but that's literally nothing to me when you're rich.

Not that you shouldn't do it of course, but don't think that makes you a good person when you give basically your pocket change to folks. Do actual charity work that's physically or mentally demanding and effortful and then I'll see it as a positive for your character.

Or do neither and somehow still claim moral superiority!

BisMarckie

« Reply #3137 on: March 15, 2019, 04:13:20 PM »
Too much spice for lunch and now I've got acid reflux.

:goty
#oldmanproblems

BisMarckie

« Reply #3138 on: March 15, 2019, 04:21:45 PM »
James Rolfe did not like Ghostbusters  2016, just some food for thought.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3139 on: March 15, 2019, 04:22:26 PM »
I feel like this is a message we really need right now

https://twitter.com/ItsAlinaLopez/status/1103172658752114688

A message of unity and acceptance in these trying times :rejoice
Margs

Leadbelly

« Reply #3140 on: March 15, 2019, 04:23:15 PM »
Something about finding James Rolfe suss
He always kind of felt like a baby boomer that was born too late to me. His taste in music and movies similar to someone who was born in the 50s, so I always kind of assumed his politics were that way too. That and the Ghostbusters review.
They moved on to talking about Angry Video Game Nerd in the mass murder thread.

One more step until Jim Sterling and Angry Joe are directly blamed for the murder of ~50 Muslim men and women

Yeah. Never forget (never) that Jim Sterling was friends with TotalBiscuit. And TotalBiscuit was an enabler of the Alt-Right, which makes Jim Sterling Alt-Right adjacent. Also Angry Joe sat on the fence with GamerGate.

This all means, with a good dose of Era magical logic, they are somehow directly connected to the murder of 50 Muslim men.

BisMarckie

« Reply #3141 on: March 15, 2019, 04:25:10 PM »
Too much spice for lunch and now I've got acid reflux.

:goty
#oldmanproblems

I know. I wish I wasn't such a cac and could do spice without it ruining my afternoon.

As someone with chronic gastritis, I need a two weeks notice before eating anything remotely spicy and/or greasy. :goty

Worth it though :rejoice

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3142 on: March 15, 2019, 04:40:08 PM »
Remember that time he was on South Park? Like, not parody of him, but the actual, real, flesh & blood dude? Wonder if they're gonna pull that episode from circulation now like Simpsons did with the Michael Jackson episode.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/post-18880588
sigh

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #3143 on: March 15, 2019, 05:00:59 PM »
They despise Ninja

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3144 on: March 15, 2019, 05:07:13 PM »
Don't mind me, just dropping my tweet chain here.

said with the same air as "don't mind me, just gotta take a shit"...

Anyone saying that THQ Nordic has nothing to do with today's tragedy needs a history lesson. Daniel Vavra, a pro-gamergate developer with a nationalistac RPG, is now employed by THQ Nordic.

GamerGate's "home" was 8chan. THQ Nordic had their AMA on the site, despite its history.

THQ Nordic signal boosted a community that had already, for years, talked about wanting to perpetuate this type of violence. Vavra knew this community and considered himself part of it. THQ knowingly hired him, and knowingly shined a light on 8chan.

The AMA replies from both 8chan's community and THQ's own employees speak for themselves. While 8chan having CP hosted on its servers was relevant, we as an industry woefully buried the lede. THQ as a company wanted more people to know about 8chan.

Now, just weeks later, that same site cheered on as one of their own committed the worst massacre in New Zealand history. THQ knew and supported this rhetoric, and as a result they have blood on their hands.

...and about as insightful.

Also reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal fucking generous use of the "we" in "we as an industry"

jorma

« Reply #3145 on: March 15, 2019, 05:11:59 PM »
When you search for Brenton Tarrant on ree you get four hits. Four. Apparently he doesn't qualify as someone they hate.

:yuck :yuck :yuck

Jansen

« Reply #3146 on: March 15, 2019, 05:12:03 PM »
I love how nintardians even on the bire cant help but carepost about media create numbers. 

Leadbelly

« Reply #3147 on: March 15, 2019, 05:36:54 PM »
Don't mind me, just dropping my tweet chain here.

said with the same air as "don't mind me, just gotta take a shit"...

Funny that, because whenever I see 'read the threadmarks' in a thread, I think of 'skid marks'. Read the skid marks.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3148 on: March 15, 2019, 05:37:52 PM »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3149 on: March 15, 2019, 06:00:42 PM »
Indeed. The burners are out in full force.

a few of them are probably just the same person though

I love how alt-right losers both simultaneously think that this place is a cesspool of SJWs yet also have like a hundred different accounts on here. Like they think their owning us by making a bunch of troll accounts and posting obvious troll post that no one falls for.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/post-18889183

Everyone I disagree with is a spy.
sigh

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #3150 on: March 15, 2019, 06:04:25 PM »
Resetera should just stop adding new members altogether.
Oi Oi

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3151 on: March 15, 2019, 06:09:43 PM »
fuck these idiots are insane. wow. the warped world-view that they maintain is beyond repair.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3152 on: March 15, 2019, 06:11:00 PM »
This one got by

Pewdiepie has reached Osama Bin Laden status. A spiritual leader to incels.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/major-terrorist-white-supremacist-attack-in-christchurch-nz-up6-4-suspects-in-custody-49-confirmed-dead-read-threadmarks.105436/post-18864900

The guy who quoted him got banned.

This is serious. I guess in your mind watching a dude reacting to memes converts you in a terrorist. Please stop.

They are the same person

[close]
sigh

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #3153 on: March 15, 2019, 06:21:25 PM »
Since I have seen her mentioned in this thread, thought some might appreciate this.
https://twitter.com/calebecarma/status/1106598761365676032

https://twitter.com/Lauren_Southern/status/1106661504751792128

mark-ass bitches don't even read what they fucking post they're so desperate for a pwn

:nope Lauren Southern.
:ohyeah Her sister's ass.
[close]

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #3154 on: March 15, 2019, 06:23:28 PM »
So Pachter made a stupid tweet, apologized and deleted it. Clearly we can move on? Of course not

It doesn't really matter why Pachter said what he said. Bottom line, he heard about a tragedy and his first response was to make a callous, possibly glib statement about it. If there's a time and place to speculate on why a mass shooting happened, it's not in immediate response to the first news story you read about the tragedy. That's why people think Pachter's tweet was offensive.

So that's the event that you're defending. You're acting like you're being civil by giving him the benefit of doubt, but the only part of this event in doubt is the least important part of it. It doesn't matter why he said something callous and it doesn't matter that you think he may have had some logic for being callous. That doesn't take away the callousness of the tweet.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-um-gaming-analyst-michael-pachter-has-just-tweeted-this-mosque-shooting-related-update-pachter-apologizes.105456/post-18889222

You see it doesn't matter why he made the tweet, but we will judge his character based on it

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3155 on: March 15, 2019, 06:24:14 PM »
[close]

I have literally no idea who these 'personalities' are, but if your Gotcha is shut down in the first couple of fucking replies to it, why would you still post it?

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #3157 on: March 15, 2019, 06:25:51 PM »
These sad shits aren't even worth mocking, not going to let them pull me into their stupid shit. Time to watch star trek lore videos :ohyeah

clothedmacuser

« Reply #3158 on: March 15, 2019, 06:28:48 PM »
These sad shits aren't even worth mocking, not going to let them pull me into their stupid shit. Time to watch star trek lore videos :ohyeah

I pretty much skipped the past 5 pages because it really is kinda sad seeing them react. 

I'm not taking this event well by any means but I'm not blindly lashing out at vague concepts like capitalism, industry, or simply "them," as a way of coping.  They remind me of those grieving "Angel Mothers" that blame their child's death because of the idea of immigration.
sigh

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #3159 on: March 15, 2019, 06:34:40 PM »
15 pages today? What the fuck dudes.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #3160 on: March 15, 2019, 06:35:14 PM »
[close]

I have literally no idea who these 'personalities' are, but if your Gotcha is shut down in the first couple of fucking replies to it, why would you still post it?
tbh i mostly know her for her Patreon ban shenanigan, which didn't exaclty paint her in a good light.
I don't disagree with you rho, but that's the Twitter game.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3161 on: March 15, 2019, 06:37:27 PM »
15 pages today? What the fuck dudes.

we cancelled Brenton Tarrant PewDiePie, fam

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #3162 on: March 15, 2019, 06:39:15 PM »

pizzashit

« Reply #3163 on: March 15, 2019, 06:40:38 PM »
Who shall we cancel next brothers?

:snob

for some reason I only learn about some alt right nightmare because someone from reset is talking about them or some woke twitter snob, I don’t think they’ll ever get how much people they let in on stuff that they want to “deplatform”
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3164 on: March 15, 2019, 06:42:49 PM »
Remember that time he was on South Park? Like, not parody of him, but the actual, real, flesh & blood dude? Wonder if they're gonna pull that episode from circulation now like Simpsons did with the Michael Jackson episode.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/post-18880588

I WAS JOKING

Quote from: Sinder, distinguished OP of gaming side PDP thread
Read the fucking threadmarks and educate yourself. You fucking fools just love coming into a room without knowing a single fucking thing and just spouting off. You're not doing anything for the victims.

Yes, why won't these threadshitting fucks do anything for the victims, like the rest of era is doing?

Why don't they just read the threadmarks and start drafting their own accessory thread covering more ancillary outrage, like how South Park must be re-condemned for doing that one episode with pewdiepie?

There is nothing that eases a victim's pain more than knowing people on the other side of the world are willing to boycott the memes that led to the death of their father  :heart

Uncle

BadAss2961

« Reply #3165 on: March 15, 2019, 06:49:07 PM »
I'm still mindblown by the James Gunn hypocrisy.

A group so quick to "cancel" people makes a full blown martyr of some asshole with a pension for highly suspect sick jokes. A prime example of white privilege.  Just cause he makes some corny kids movies they like... That's really all it took?

Then they're somehow shocked that Michael fuckin' Jackson still has a fanbase willing to defend him.

Propagandhim

« Reply #3166 on: March 15, 2019, 06:49:52 PM »
Did I just read the words, "boycott memes"

Edit: Oh God, that was just you Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #3167 on: March 15, 2019, 07:18:29 PM »
Ok you have to decide

- No more mass shootings
- No more Sonic fanart

:dizzy
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #3168 on: March 15, 2019, 07:20:03 PM »
Kudos tho, I didn't think Gunn would be rehired by Marvel. :yeshrug
Good for him.
ὕβρις

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #3169 on: March 15, 2019, 07:24:27 PM »
you can always tell marrec's resetera ban status based on his posts here... is he defending era mods and saying they are in a difficult position and sometimes you need to just trust the system? he's able to post on ERA. is he saying how hypocritical and unhinged the mods are and complaining about their inconsistency? he's banned.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #3170 on: March 15, 2019, 07:33:17 PM »
Was digitalop, who was sitting outside a daycare centre for 90minutes, the one who was outed as having white hands?

Makes you think. Also #BANTHENET

Clockwork5

« Reply #3171 on: March 15, 2019, 07:33:39 PM »
Note:

Once again, that thread has people who don't know shit about Jordan Peterson now asking about him and being exposed to his dumb shit when they otherwise wouldn't have. Good job, RE.

Can’t you see it??? Those are right wing Russian bots “just asking questions.”

We can’t let them keep inciting violence. Bring out the firing squads.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #3172 on: March 15, 2019, 07:34:02 PM »
you can always tell marrec's resetera ban status based on his posts here... is he defending era mods and saying they are in a difficult position and sometimes you need to just trust the system? he's able to post on ERA. is he saying how hypocritical and unhinged the mods are and complaining about their inconsistency? he's banned.

Go easy on ole snaggle. He suffers from Pussy-ass Bitch syndrome  :doge
Margs

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3173 on: March 15, 2019, 07:34:33 PM »

To be fair this is because he gets banned due to going against the grain and presenting a sane take

i.e. insane shit is actively going on and there is plenty to complain about at the time
Uncle

« Reply #3174 on: March 15, 2019, 07:37:35 PM »
Something about finding James Rolfe suss
He always kind of felt like a baby boomer that was born too late to me. His taste in music and movies similar to someone who was born in the 50s, so I always kind of assumed his politics were that way too. That and the Ghostbusters review.
They moved on to talking about Angry Video Game Nerd in the mass murder thread.

One more step until Jim Sterling and Angry Joe are directly blamed for the murder of ~50 Muslim men and women
People born in the 50s are hardcore into metal and horror movies? Being near a retirement home is gonna fucking suck in 10-20 years.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #3175 on: March 15, 2019, 07:51:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/major-terrorist-white-supremacist-attack-in-christchurch-nz-up6-4-suspects-in-custody-49-confirmed-dead-read-threadmarks.105436/post-18891953

Can we put to bed once and for all the debate on whether the OK sign is now a white supremacist symbol? Because it fucking is.

:picard

Still being triggered by the circle game. (also this dude knows what is gonna trigger people, apparently).

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #3176 on: March 15, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »

To be fair this is because he gets banned due to going against the grain and presenting a sane take

i.e. insane shit is actively going on and there is plenty to complain about at the time

are you saying the times he defends era mods they are NOT banning people with sane takes that go against the grain?

:comeon

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #3177 on: March 15, 2019, 07:52:41 PM »
I have come to the conclusion that the hate boner Reee has for PDP is entirely borne out of jealousy. There is not a single one of them who doesn't think that the success he has enjoyed should have been their success. Every time they stream to their Youtube audience of no one they gain a little more hatred in their heart.
Spud

PogiJones

« Reply #3178 on: March 15, 2019, 07:54:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/whats-the-last-gaming-thread-youve-ignored-and-why.105608/

:drudge :gddr5 :drudge Dogwhistle thread!

I ignored the womens design thread but I'd rather not talk about that one.

That PDP thread on front page. I have seen enough and it reminds me of the disheartening event yesterday.

Same thread, same reason.

I ignore majority of the threads, I usually go into ones wheres theres higher chance of positivity for at least first three pages . I dont need shit to ruin my mood

I ignore ones that I usually dont like the people or topic and would be tempted to engage with them. Out of sight, out of mind

Probably best not to label which threads those are

There are certain threads I see and know that, after going to sleep, I’ll log back on to see it’s turned into a 30+ page slanging match.

I admire people’s capacity to argue, but I can’t bring myself to engage.

I tend to ignore posters rather than threads though. If someone is going to be rude, overly aggressive and condescending to those with differing opinions, I’ll happily add them to the ignore list.

Any time there is someone who tweets something awful... and then someone posts about it ... and then ... surprise... everyone is awful in the thread... I can't take the hypocrisy ...

I want no part of it... so I ignore it to prevent myeslf from saying something against the hive mind and getting banned

it works out... I'm a happier guy cause of it too...

I only wish you didn't have to actually enter a thread to ignore it.

Usually, I ignore ones where conversation is guaranteed to get too heated for my liking. I just don't care to read through them. This includes the recent PewDiePie thread. I care not for the man or his content at all (it has been trash long before the toxic actions involving and surrounding them), but reading more posts about him really isn't something I even want to engage in passively.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #3179 on: March 15, 2019, 07:56:57 PM »

are you saying the times he defends era mods they are NOT banning people with sane takes that go against the grain?

:comeon

:ohhh
Uncle