Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3926725 times)

Potato

• Senior's Member
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #54540 on: November 14, 2019, 02:41:25 PM »
I skimmed through, but OP got mad at a married woman's husband because he got "jealous" when OP got caught sending an 'innocent' card.

This was after months of emotional cheating, sending nudes, masturbating to each other, public exhibitionism on the way to lunch etc.

:neogaf

Don't forget the usual REEE/GAF move of continuing to pursue someone after they clearly told you no because of the feels.

Like no shit, she's gonna choose her husband and kid over some doofus she worked with for a year and fooled around with a few times after getting shitfaced drunk.
I don't believe the husband found out story. I think she found some other dude at the new job she told him not to worry about.  :hmm

Probably most of the story is bullshit.  Just waaaaaaaay too many details.  Like there's no way the husband wouldn't know that the wife is constantly texting some other guy and offices are gossipy as fuck, they coiuldn't sit there and jack/jill off in the office every day without management saying something.  Plus shit like making out with her at the daycare's parking lot? Yeah right.  More than likely he tried drunkenly groping her at the Christmas party, she said no, and he and kept being creepy to the point that she had to quit.
This whole thing was just DigitalOP's wank fantasy while he was waiting outside the child care centre wasn't it?
Spud

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #54541 on: November 14, 2019, 02:43:09 PM »
The OP requested a self ban  :maf

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #54542 on: November 14, 2019, 02:46:35 PM »
Resetera is a caring community.
Oi Oi

Boredfrom

« Reply #54543 on: November 14, 2019, 02:49:25 PM »
I think cheebo is one of the worst posters on reset change my mind

I think Cheebo needs some serious help, nobody can be this invested into the culture war surrounding Star Wars that is mainly taking place in his own head.

I dunno why RE woke brigade cares so much about it to support Cheebo rants. In that regard, why are woke journos so interested in people bitching about Pokémon, Star Wars Battlefront didn’t get the same treatment.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #54544 on: November 14, 2019, 02:49:27 PM »
Cheebo and MuteKi are such petty pieces of shit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokemon-sword-and-shield-review-thread-read-staff-post.152612/page-74#post-26457078

This meme is not funny, and never has been. Its used to bully people who just happen to like things the other person doesn't like.

Not to mention it comes from a Youtube channel with a very problematic history with racism and sexism. Please don't spam that awful meme here.
meme saved

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #54545 on: November 14, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
X019 2 minute warning!
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #54546 on: November 14, 2019, 03:03:23 PM »
I'm sorry to report the brands are at it again
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54547 on: November 14, 2019, 03:04:05 PM »

Quote from: Cheebo
RLM is pure trash and very problematic. Era is above posting memes from them. We aren't 4chan.

4Chan has a number of actively participating industry professionals and videogame insiders who leak details of upcoming games  :success

BisMarckie

« Reply #54548 on: November 14, 2019, 03:06:47 PM »
FACT CHECK: They do not have vERAfied industry veterans like Krejlooc or Hobbes. :ufup

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #54549 on: November 14, 2019, 03:10:04 PM »
I skimmed through, but OP got mad at a married woman's husband because he got "jealous" when OP got caught sending an 'innocent' card.

This was after months of emotional cheating, sending nudes, masturbating to each other, public exhibitionism on the way to lunch etc.

Don't forget the usual REEE/GAF move of continuing to pursue someone after they clearly told you no because of the feels.

Like no shit, she's gonna choose her husband and kid over some doofus she worked with for a year and fooled around with a few times after getting shitfaced drunk.
I don't believe the husband found out story. I think she found some other dude at the new job she told him not to worry about.  :hmm

Probably most of the story is bullshit.  Just waaaaaaaay too many details.  Like there's no way the husband wouldn't know that the wife is constantly texting some other guy and offices are gossipy as fuck, they coiuldn't sit there and jack/jill off in the office every day without management saying something.  Plus shit like making out with her at the daycare's parking lot? Yeah right.  More than likely he tried drunkenly groping her at the Christmas party, she said no, and he and kept being creepy to the point that she had to quit.
This whole thing was just DigitalOP's wank fantasy while he was waiting outside the child care centre wasn't it?

Talking about DigitalOP

Where did he go? Was he an enzom alt after all?

jorma

« Reply #54550 on: November 14, 2019, 03:17:10 PM »

Quote from: Cheebo
RLM is pure trash and very problematic. Era is above posting memes from them. We aren't 4chan.

4Chan has a number of actively participating industry professionals and videogame insiders who leak details of upcoming games  :success

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughgh those insiders are probably gamers unlike ree's upstanding industry insiders

Boredfrom

« Reply #54551 on: November 14, 2019, 03:20:58 PM »
If I need to guess, is more convenient for leakers you post on 4chan given how hard Gaf destroyed their leakers.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #54552 on: November 14, 2019, 03:25:48 PM »
Everyone knows they should leak to Nintex so he can put it in the bloodstream of the internet  :dice
🤴

Tuckers Law

« Reply #54553 on: November 14, 2019, 03:40:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/south-park-mocks-trans-athlete-with-a-transphobic-episode.153068/

I’m surprised South Park isn’t already on the banned list of content they don’t support.

This thread is locked while we catch up on reports.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54554 on: November 14, 2019, 03:47:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/south-park-mocks-trans-athlete-with-a-transphobic-episode.153068/

I’m surprised South Park isn’t already on the banned list of content they don’t support.

This thread is locked while we catch up on reports.

Gonna take a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiild guess;

the user who on page 1 points out none of the people frothing at the mouth about transphobia actually watched the episode gets 'actioned'.

the stack of people quoting him going "WELL? AND? YOUR POINT?" get nothing

Boredfrom

« Reply #54555 on: November 14, 2019, 03:52:41 PM »
Depends on what is meanr dirty tricks. Anything that is not illegal or against the law should be utilized. Definitely stretch what the law allows you to do.

But I want them to do this after they have a stronger hold on government. Once they do then they should be doing all to consolidate their power. Gerrymander states in their favor, pack the courts, change filibuster and get DC/PR statehoods. Stack the deck in your favor.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-democrats-continue-to-take-the-high-road-and-play-fair-or-should-they-use-every-dirty-trick-they-can.153103/

:kermit

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #54556 on: November 14, 2019, 04:02:20 PM »
A 16 year old asian boy shot some people at a California school this morning

Shosta hasnt been online all day

:O

BisMarckie

« Reply #54557 on: November 14, 2019, 04:11:12 PM »
Trey and Matt used edgy comedy to spread their shitty libertarian views.

You know who else uses edgy comedy to spread their shitty libertarian views right here on the Bire?

Thats right, shosta.

Switters

« Reply #54558 on: November 14, 2019, 04:20:27 PM »
I miss the good pop stars like Al B. Sure! and Jody Watley

Mobiln just turned me into a soapy naked 13yr old singing in the shower before school.
troll

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54559 on: November 14, 2019, 04:20:37 PM »
Are people really out here watching the Season 23 of South Park, going "Oh dear, well this time they've gone too far!"  :foodcourt
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #54560 on: November 14, 2019, 04:25:52 PM »
Wasn't it conservatives who used to be mad south park?

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #54561 on: November 14, 2019, 04:26:12 PM »
Never thought shosta would turn the gun on himself before Hobbes but here we are.

ShutUp

« Reply #54562 on: November 14, 2019, 04:36:02 PM »
ERA legit never recovered from the debut of the PC Principal character a few years back. Sensitive snowflakes ahoy!

Averon

« Reply #54563 on: November 14, 2019, 04:39:11 PM »
It's strange how Ree suddenly discovered and realized South Park's "problematic" content after it introduced the character PC Principal. Before that, they were just fine watching SP with no issues. It wasn't until PC Principal appeared that Ree and many in leftwing circles started to have a problem with the show.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #54564 on: November 14, 2019, 04:41:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uninvited-vs-unannounced-am-i-in-the-wrong.153112/

I had a huge fight with my boyfriend last night because he wasn’t understanding the difference between the two.

We had a fight Sunday night, but made up Monday morning. We had plans to go watch Doc Sleep together & meet up at 3pm since the movie was 3:15. If anything, we’d get food after.

Prior to that, he asked what time we should meet up since he comes over to my house from time to time to hook up. He wondered if he should come over earlier. I said no, I’m not in the mood as I had a huge headache and nausea, plus I had a phone interview that was going to happen around 12pm so my main priority was to ace the phone interview and then hopefully land the in person interview. Not to mention, we just came out of a huge argument, the last thing I wanna do is sleep with you after making up.

He proceeds to then ask me what my interview time was. Me being me, I didn’t answer him & he said “if you don’t answer me, I’ll just show up at your house”

For starters, I laughed it off for many reasons.
1) Nobody I know in their right mind would show up at one’s house uninvited - but apparently it’s a thing that he and his friends does as his friends have showed up at his house uninvited and unannounced to try to break us up.

2) while we spoke about him coming over Monday, I said the original plan was still up in the air as I still live with my parents. So ideally my parents would have to be somewhere else for him to even show up at my house.

Again he texts me around 9:15am and said “ok I’m gonna go get ready now”. Again I laughed it off because I mentioned I’m not in the mood and I’m not feeling well. Despite what I said, he took it upon himself to show up at my building door at 10:35~ & when I found out he was on his way to me, it was already too late to tell him to turn back and go home. If anything, I figured we’d spend time as a couple and do non sex things.

Nonetheless, he shows up and my father was busy doing laundry and had intentions of coming back home after and relax as it’s his only day off. I couldn’t tell my boyfriend to go home because I’d feel bad for him wasting $2.75 & it’s not like we can go anywhere(leave the house) because I’m still waiting for the phone interview so I was basically stuck with finding an excuse to tell my dad to not come home for another 4 hours.

My boyfriend feels that I should’ve told him not to come through. I feel that I didn’t need to dumb it down and say it explicitly as I never invited him to begin with. With me saying “hey, let’s meet at 3 in front of
  • theater”, I personally feel that’s clear enough to know that I only intend to meet at the theater, nothing else. It wasn’t a indirect message for you to show up at my house. Also with me saying “I’m not in the mood”, isn’t that equally a sign that I don’t want sex?

*he does have Era. He might see it. He might comment on it. He might get mad. Who knows*

TLDR: Boyfriend thinks it’s okay to show up at my house uninvited despite me telling him I wasn’t in the mood for sex & he felt that I should’ve told him explicitly “no don’t come through”

I am 24. Him and his friends are roughly 26/27.

Oi Oi

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #54565 on: November 14, 2019, 04:41:50 PM »
A 16 year old asian boy shot some people at a California school this morning

Shosta hasnt been online all day

Don't worry. He's probably passed out in some methy lean-to on a landfill, leaking seminal fluid from multiple places.
serge

« Reply #54566 on: November 14, 2019, 04:42:41 PM »
Lmao:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/and-just-like-that-microsoft-showed-how-weak-stadias-offering-is-with-their-project-xcloud-announcements.153127/

Riotous: Hobbes throwing shade on Stadia is gonna spawn Blue Manifest and Alucard with a quickness. That thread might literally be the most insufferable thread on RE since the latest Pokémon outrage thread #72629 was posted.

james

« Reply #54567 on: November 14, 2019, 04:48:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/uninvited-vs-unannounced-am-i-in-the-wrong.153112/

I had a huge fight with my boyfriend last night because he wasn’t understanding the difference between the two.

We had a fight Sunday night, but made up Monday morning. We had plans to go watch Doc Sleep together & meet up at 3pm since the movie was 3:15. If anything, we’d get food after.

Prior to that, he asked what time we should meet up since he comes over to my house from time to time to hook up. He wondered if he should come over earlier. I said no, I’m not in the mood as I had a huge headache and nausea, plus I had a phone interview that was going to happen around 12pm so my main priority was to ace the phone interview and then hopefully land the in person interview. Not to mention, we just came out of a huge argument, the last thing I wanna do is sleep with you after making up.

He proceeds to then ask me what my interview time was. Me being me, I didn’t answer him & he said “if you don’t answer me, I’ll just show up at your house”

For starters, I laughed it off for many reasons.
1) Nobody I know in their right mind would show up at one’s house uninvited - but apparently it’s a thing that he and his friends does as his friends have showed up at his house uninvited and unannounced to try to break us up.

2) while we spoke about him coming over Monday, I said the original plan was still up in the air as I still live with my parents. So ideally my parents would have to be somewhere else for him to even show up at my house.

Again he texts me around 9:15am and said “ok I’m gonna go get ready now”. Again I laughed it off because I mentioned I’m not in the mood and I’m not feeling well. Despite what I said, he took it upon himself to show up at my building door at 10:35~ & when I found out he was on his way to me, it was already too late to tell him to turn back and go home. If anything, I figured we’d spend time as a couple and do non sex things.

Nonetheless, he shows up and my father was busy doing laundry and had intentions of coming back home after and relax as it’s his only day off. I couldn’t tell my boyfriend to go home because I’d feel bad for him wasting $2.75 & it’s not like we can go anywhere(leave the house) because I’m still waiting for the phone interview so I was basically stuck with finding an excuse to tell my dad to not come home for another 4 hours.

My boyfriend feels that I should’ve told him not to come through. I feel that I didn’t need to dumb it down and say it explicitly as I never invited him to begin with. With me saying “hey, let’s meet at 3 in front of
  • theater”, I personally feel that’s clear enough to know that I only intend to meet at the theater, nothing else. It wasn’t a indirect message for you to show up at my house. Also with me saying “I’m not in the mood”, isn’t that equally a sign that I don’t want sex?

*he does have Era. He might see it. He might comment on it. He might get mad. Who knows*

TLDR: Boyfriend thinks it’s okay to show up at my house uninvited despite me telling him I wasn’t in the mood for sex & he felt that I should’ve told him explicitly “no don’t come through”

I am 24. Him and his friends are roughly 26/27.

Also living in NYC, I’m not fortunate enough to have my own room so unfortunately I have to share a room with my parents
I am 24.

:dead

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #54568 on: November 14, 2019, 04:50:34 PM »

that ricky gervais 'one joke' and the inherent transphobia of making a joke at someone who is trans expense. Not ABOUT their identity. That they are the target of a joke. Period.

Does Jamie Lee Curtis and Cate Blanchett just get a pass for laughing at that?

That incel story.

Yo everyone! Check out the Woman Respecter! Last principled man right here! And that’s why you need it, because you get to convince yourself you’re being rejected for your virtue, not cause you’re a bummer. You’ve turned your loneliness into this, like, fetish necklace of martyrdom. And all of us,” they gesture around to other picnickers, “have to sit here and rubber-stamp your feminism. If we don’t indulge your wallowing, we’re being callous and, like, complicit with some diabolical global conspiracy that’s keeping you from getting laid. But if we do, then we’re ‘disingenuous’ because none of us will fuck you ourselves. Right? Am I right, everyone? Hands up, who agrees?”

Three women’s hands shoot up, followed more slowly by the rest.

Then they ask him how he makes a move; he says he just asks. “Wait, you ask if you can kiss them? My man,” one says, laughing and slapping his back, “you don’t ask.” With jagged touchiness, he calls them out, insisting that consent is nonnegotiable, that even if they’re joking, it’s textbook rape culture.

He asks if it’s wrong to ask permission to kiss someone. “Depends more on how you ask.” He asks if they personally would prefer it. “No, but I’m not all women. I’m not even a woman.” He asks if they believe most women would prefer it. “Maybe, maybe not, but things are changing. Listen, I’m not sure what you’re trying to get out of me here. Again: I’m not a woman.” Of course he knows that, he replies, but it’s important to him, especially as a privileged white man, to avoid placing the burden of educating him about women’s experiences on a woman, which was why it’s so great to have friends of other genders. His friend says, “Yeah, I guess.”

AND I have never ONCE catcalled, gaslit, interrupted, microaggressed, or mansplained,

All the self-realization flinches Era must be having reading that.

sigh

james

« Reply #54569 on: November 14, 2019, 04:50:50 PM »
Wow what a progression. Someone tagged him. I was gonna wait for him to find it himself. Quite frankly I just told him now “we need to talk.”
He said we’ll talk later, if that’s even gonna happen.

And yeah I’m pregnant with his kid.

This is better than maury

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #54570 on: November 14, 2019, 04:53:23 PM »
Oof
©@©™

james

« Reply #54571 on: November 14, 2019, 04:54:22 PM »
He probably will read, paint me as a bad person for spilling out things on Era and we’ll never talk again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Imagine getting dumped via Resetera

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #54572 on: November 14, 2019, 04:57:01 PM »
including xcloud in gamepass is just cruel
stadia didn't even get a chance to launch and ms decide to bodyslam it
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ghoul

« Reply #54573 on: November 14, 2019, 04:57:42 PM »
What thread is this, getting dumped on resetera? Stadia is so fucked BTW.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54574 on: November 14, 2019, 04:58:13 PM »
Lmao:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/and-just-like-that-microsoft-showed-how-weak-stadias-offering-is-with-their-project-xcloud-announcements.153127/

Riotous: Hobbes throwing shade on Stadia is gonna spawn Blue Manifest and Alucard with a quickness. That thread might literally be the most insufferable thread on RE since the latest Pokémon outrage thread #72629 was posted.

so with his new foray into xbot fan wankery, hobbes is a 40oz mountain dew away from digivolving into besada

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #54575 on: November 14, 2019, 04:59:53 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #54576 on: November 14, 2019, 05:00:40 PM »
He doesn’t want the kid 🤷🏻‍♀️
:doge
🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #54577 on: November 14, 2019, 05:02:16 PM »
Even if that is a troll thread which I think it is, it is at least a good troll thread.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #54578 on: November 14, 2019, 05:02:31 PM »
He probably will read, paint me as a bad person for spilling out things on Era and we’ll never talk again 🤷🏻‍♀️
lol you're really dodging a bullet if that's how it shakes out

I think the bullet hit her pretty good. Right in the gut

Boredfrom

« Reply #54579 on: November 14, 2019, 05:03:19 PM »
That is good troll thread.

james

« Reply #54580 on: November 14, 2019, 05:03:55 PM »
Even if that is a troll thread which I think it is, it is at least a good troll thread.

Thats what I thought, but apparently this drama has been going on for months:

Well he said before that realistically speaking if there weren’t major events in his life that has changed, he’d probably be with a white girl.. then he said specifically “god, a white girl with a fat ass would end me...” =\
https://www.resetera.com/threads/datingera-this-isnt-like-one-of-your-animes.666/page-328#post-24302803

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #54581 on: November 14, 2019, 05:04:06 PM »
However way this “relationship” goes I appreciate all of y’all insight. It really opened up my eyes to a lot of things. Hence why I told him we need to talk. It’s probably gonna end with us breaking up Bc of this post. Thanks y’all 🙏🏻
I’ll still try to be the best mother I can be at the end of the day.
Sure jan . gif
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54582 on: November 14, 2019, 05:07:35 PM »
I mean, she certainly sounds like quite the catch *tips fedora*

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54583 on: November 14, 2019, 05:13:07 PM »
Please respect that each trans person can have a unique opinion and do not attempt to police those who do not agree with you. Posts that espouse or excuse bigotry, however, will remain bannable.
Who is this referring to? This seems to be saying that trans people shouldn't try to silence other trans people who have no problem with the episode, but no one was doing that in this thread at all.

:umad

what do you mean I can't declare myself a spokesperson for an entire community and demand anyone who disagrees with me is transphobic and mash the report button for a ban?

better go metawhine

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #54584 on: November 14, 2019, 05:14:08 PM »
Dontnod (life is strange) is making a game with a trans protagonist and instead of happy people seem more worried.

https://twitter.com/patrickklepek/status/1195079750479417344

I can see why many Devs would not want to jump into that pool

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #54585 on: November 14, 2019, 05:16:56 PM »
Dontnod (life is strange) is making a game with a trans protagonist and instead of happy people seem more worried.

Can't wait for the REEEsetera thread. Can anyone say "graveyard"?

Also can't wait for the sales report when it inevitably bombs because the market for a game with an explicitly trans lead is a fraction of a fraction of the mainstream market.
Spud

who is ted danson?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54587 on: November 14, 2019, 05:19:33 PM »

he's probably reaching out to see if any trans devs are involved so they don't write a pissy editorial about how shitty the game handles things and how it would be all different if a trans dev was working on it.
Even if one was and it was their lived experience described, and it was a cishet making all the complaints.

Again.

who is ted danson?

« Reply #54588 on: November 14, 2019, 05:24:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-bought-my-first-car-today.153138/

edgy white baby killa buys a brand new nissan versa on finance, has first experience of using email and telephone
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #54589 on: November 14, 2019, 05:25:33 PM »

A few people were privy to this,

After going through the motions of existential despair because I'm a naive, mild-mannered millennial with no life experience who needs a car to be a reliable worker bee in society, I was convinced by my folks to call out (ugh) for two days (ugh!!!) to get it handled.

If any of you even think about getting in this car with food, it's gonna be a fight.

OMG, so relieved! I was following car-gate more than the testimonies today.
sigh

wsippel

« Reply #54590 on: November 14, 2019, 05:25:55 PM »

The writing in Life is Strange is so fucking terrible, I can't wait to ignore what they'll come up with this time.

Ghoul

« Reply #54591 on: November 14, 2019, 05:27:25 PM »

edgy white baby killa buys a brand new nissan versa on finance, has first experience of using email and telephone

Smart getting a car on finance when experts say a recession is coming soon.

Also how can you be 30 and not know how to send a proper email

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54592 on: November 14, 2019, 05:29:24 PM »
I mean, she certainly sounds like quite the catch *tips fedora*

I have to share a room with my parents

He doesn’t want the kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

However way this “relationship” goes I appreciate all of y’all insight. It really opened up my eyes to a lot of things. Hence why I told him we need to talk. It’s probably gonna end with us breaking up Bc of this post. Thanks y’all 🙏🏻
I’ll still try to be the best mother I can be at the end of the day.

My sister is open to taking the kid in if I’m unable to care for it.

I’m 24, he’s 26. I recently just left my job

Tryna find a therapist and juggle the job and doctor appointments.

How long have you been together?
Not long lol

:doge

milady

Ghoul

« Reply #54593 on: November 14, 2019, 05:33:36 PM »
Thread closed, now to stalk the relationship OT.

The term young, dumb and full of cum comes to mind

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54594 on: November 14, 2019, 05:33:41 PM »
Any time we fight, I have to be the bigger person to FaceTime and talk this through.
More often than not he ignores me and doesn’t get back to me until his convenience. Usually around midnight.
These people are 10 years too late for their 16 and pregnant episode, holy shit.

"Im pregnant, recently unemployed, sleep in the same room as my parents, and the father ive not been seeing very long doesnt want it, so I guess ill dump him via message board".

these are the life choices of a fucking 12 year old, let alone a 16 year old

Averon

« Reply #54595 on: November 14, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »
Please respect that each trans person can have a unique opinion and do not attempt to police those who do not agree with you. Posts that espouse or excuse bigotry, however, will remain bannable.
Who is this referring to? This seems to be saying that trans people shouldn't try to silence other trans people who have no problem with the episode, but no one was doing that in this thread at all.

:umad

what do you mean I can't declare myself a spokesperson for an entire community and demand anyone who disagrees with me is transphobic and mash the report button for a ban?

better go metawhine

https://www.resetera.com/threads/south-park-mocks-trans-athlete-with-a-transphobic-episode.153068/page-3#post-26468366
This is a terrible statement.

I'm sure they are working the mods hard in their Discord to reverse this.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #54596 on: November 14, 2019, 05:35:35 PM »
Mod edit: this was posted in error

lol, you fucking coward.

You posted it in the wrong topic is all.
You meant to post it in the Ricky Gervais one.

Ghoul

« Reply #54597 on: November 14, 2019, 05:36:50 PM »
Mod edit: this was posted in error

lol, you fucking coward.

You posted it in the wrong topic is all.
You meant to post it in the Ricky Gervais one.

Well that’s another mod “off on holiday” like old yellow

who is ted danson?

« Reply #54598 on: November 14, 2019, 05:37:13 PM »
Someone stalk Booki's account
is he posting in other threads as this was was going on

what side of the war is he on? sony? nintendo? xbox(lol)?

also thread is proof why if the person says they post on reee, donotdate.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Ghoul

« Reply #54599 on: November 14, 2019, 05:38:26 PM »
Someone stalk Booki's account
is he posting in other threads as this was was going on

what side of the war is he on? sony? nintendo? xbox(lol)?

also thread is proof why if the person says they post on reee, donotdate.

We’ll never solve the incel problem this way though.