Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3752036 times)

Drainage

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #660 on: March 09, 2019, 01:17:00 PM »
Will all the thread reboots they should change the name from resetera to rebootera.

:rimshot

It’s the only safe space for Captain Marvel fans on the entire internet at this point, don’t ruin that for them with booty references. It can be seen as critique.

PogiJones

« Reply #661 on: March 09, 2019, 01:19:13 PM »

That'll do, Cauliflower. That'll do.

FStop7

« Reply #662 on: March 09, 2019, 01:27:07 PM »
Quote from: newmoneytrash, post: 18666103, member: 4927
people very rarely have platonic interest in waifus
Quote from: Zen, post: 18666415, member: 29410
Huh. It is used all the time by my friends and a lot of them are more general gamers or other kinds of geek than anime fans. Its popular use doesn't imply sexual intent.

PsychoBee

« Reply #663 on: March 09, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
Huh. It is used all the time by my friends and a lot of them are more general gamers or other kinds of geek than anime fans. Its popular use doesn't imply sexual intent.

(Image removed from quote.)
:lol

do they not realize it literally means "anime wife"
dumb

ResetBanBot

« Reply #664 on: March 09, 2019, 01:41:22 PM »
Congrats to Sony for embracing 90s-era Nintendo censorship. The fundamentalist Christians are put to shame by the level of puritanism and book burning endorsed by ResetEra.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #665 on: March 09, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
RE: Rotisserie chicken.

I never buy them cause i feel weird tearing it apart to eat. I don't know why, it just freaks me out.

:snoop

:picard

:iface

:mueller

Ree only eats their chicken in safe forms like tendies.
Oi Oi

BisMarckie

ResetBanBot

« Reply #667 on: March 09, 2019, 01:45:26 PM »
Can you believe grown adults watch those children's comic movies?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #668 on: March 09, 2019, 01:46:34 PM »
anime ???

nudemacusers

« Reply #669 on: March 09, 2019, 01:52:31 PM »

So to you women who enter legal partnerships give up their body autonomy and are thus only referenced in the context of their capacity to receive sexual penetration from a man
 :gurl
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

« Reply #670 on: March 09, 2019, 01:54:08 PM »

So to you women who enter legal partnerships give up their body autonomy and are thus only referenced in the context of their capacity to receive sexual penetration from a man

When the woman in question doesn’t exist, yeah
She

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #671 on: March 09, 2019, 02:01:49 PM »
They're mostly fun action movies.

I don't see how people get so caught up in review scores though.  :doge
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #672 on: March 09, 2019, 02:05:08 PM »
I’ll never get the equivalence between violence and objectification but I would allow the completely unoriginal thought to be expressed
It's because both are topics usually object of censorship, especially regional censorship (or let's call it editorializing, since censorship seems to be such a taboo word) and yet one is reaching comical extremes, eviscerating people left and right, while the other causes "uproar" for showing a naked butt, when (at least where i live) you can see naked tits in Dove commercials on public tv at lunch.

It's absolutely about being puritans, but for some reason that's not so cool to admit, so gotta bend over backwards to explain how showing a cleavage is increasing rape statistics and such, while chopping heads off is just harmless fantasy fun.

I mean if it were for me Kratos would be chopping heads off AND getting his meat sucked on screen, but alas, i didn't manage a successful coup of the US yet.

« Reply #673 on: March 09, 2019, 02:10:16 PM »
I’ll never get the equivalence between violence and objectification but I would allow the completely unoriginal thought to be expressed
It's because both are topics usually object of censorship, especially regional censorship (or let's call it editorializing, since censorship seems to be such a taboo word) and yet one is reaching comical extremes, eviscerating people left and right, while the other causes "uproar" for showing a naked butt, when (at least where i live) you can see naked tits in Dove commercials on public tv at lunch.

It's absolutely about being puritans, but for some reason that's not so cool to admit, so gotta bend over backwards to explain how showing a cleavage is increasing rape statistics and such, while chopping heads off is just harmless fantasy fun.

I mean if it were for me Kratos would be chopping heads off AND getting his meat sucked on screen, but alas, i didn't manage a successful coup of the US yet.

So the idea is that the overwhelming majority of this sexual content being focused on women’s bodies is simply a reflection of our society, a natural symptom, and doesn’t reinforce or propagate this fixation on a value system placed on a women’s body, it simply mimics it? And the same with violence?

And that the people who think it DOES, are a very small minority of the vocal people, and a majority of them are just anti-sex?

Personally, my argument has always been that society has a strong moral teaching that violence is ultimately not good, and people who get violent rashly are to be shamed. Fixating a women’s worth on how sexually stimulating her body is has nowhere near the same stigma in our society, or probably any human society.
She

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #674 on: March 09, 2019, 02:14:30 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/captain-marvel-tramples-internet-trolls-skyrockets-to-estimated-160m-opening.104330/

Quote from: 2Bee, post: 18671990, member: 16452
The manbabies really convinced themselves this movie would underperform lmao.

:ego :ego :ego

! User Warned: Off-Site Drama
Quote from: Dr. Feel Good, post: 18671862, member: 7550
I hate to get into offsite shit but look how this moron keeps sliding into irrelevance.

Mod Edit: Removed Inappropriate Content

I think this was in reference to a post from ye olde shower goblin:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/captain-marvel-response-and-reactions.1473278/#post-253845412
Quote from: Shower Goblin
Wasn't planning on going but I ended up seeing it with a friend.

It's without a doubt the worst MCU film. Step aside, Rey. Carol is the quintessential Mary Sue. The entire world revolves around her and bends to her whims. There is no dramatic tension, no conflict, no highs or lows. Brie Larson smirks and BURRRRRRRRs her photon blast at something or someone and the situation resolves entirely in her favor instantly. BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She calls herself a hero. Other characters call her a hero. Do the writers understand what a hero is? Do they understand what a hero's journey entails? She is no hero. She sacrifices nothing, strives for nothing, loses nothing, overcomes nothing.

Brie Larson doesn't have any physical presence (neither do her stunt double and cgi double, for that matter) and looks like a joke in her hand to hand fight with Jude Law. The fight choreography stinks.

She's overpowered to the point of indifference *before* uncorking her full god mode. She did nothing to earn it. Her first time flying around like Superman? No emotional impact. Man of Steel even manages to crush the emotional resonance of moments like that compared to Captain Sue. She flies into space and BURRRRRRRRRRRs space ships with no discernible difference to when she BURRRRRs everything else, yet in that instance advanced spaceships explode effortlessly, and in other instances she can non-fatally wound someone with a BURRRRRRRR to the chest. Her photon blasts do whatever is convenient for her to get what she wants, and she's always a hair trigger away from using them.

I like all the '90s songs used in the score on their own, but they're used in such an on the nose, banal, uninspired way here. It's laughable.

Jude Law's character exists to be effortlessly emasculated whenever Brie deems. Samuel L. Jackson has little to do other than play with the adorable Goose the Cat and trade occasional banter with Brie while riding in the passenger seat, riding in the back seat, or helping resolve conflict that Brie notes she could've done by herself effortlessly after he does it. LOL! None of these characters exist or have independent motives. They're all cardboard cutouts for Captain Sue to play with at her wooden leisure.

It's hard to imagine how Carol's presence in Endgame will reconcile with all the real characters in that narrative. Any involvement of hers runs the risk of sabotaging the MCU's decade-in-the-making climax.

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0/10

39 likes, what a god
:O

PsychoBee

« Reply #675 on: March 09, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
can you dumb this down for me I literally have no idea what you just said

i actually reread it like 4 times lol
dumb

« Reply #676 on: March 09, 2019, 02:17:01 PM »

He’s jokily saying it’s pretty fucked up that you only see a wife as being inherently a sexual object for the husband
She

PsychoBee

« Reply #677 on: March 09, 2019, 02:17:32 PM »

He’s jokily saying it’s pretty fucked up that you only see a wife as being inherently a sexual object for the husband
oh yeah thats pretty fucked up
dumb

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #679 on: March 09, 2019, 02:25:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-likely-is-that-sony-will-potentially-reboot-the-order-for-ps5-and-would-you-be-interested.104332/

Having played a considerable amount of titles over the course of this console generation, one of the most notable disappoints for me was The Order 1886.
Mostly because of how much I fell in love with the alternate history premise, setting, and that sick art direction. Conceptually, it really embodies that quintessential high fidelity "Sony exclusive."The game design however, left a lot to be desired. Despite having such a bold and distinctive presentation, the gameplay felt too derivative and too linear and really dragged down its potential.

I generally agree with the criticism that the developers were more caught up in making a viewing experience more so than an interactive experience. I would love to see that wrong made right as there is so much potential in turning it around into a premiere Sony franchise. I've heard others liken it to Assassin's Creed, with its similar alternate history themed action-adventure. I would Sony developer breath new second life into this IP, whether it's through a first party developer or another joint venture with a 3rd party developer.

With a world that fascinating, I would much rather see it move away from linear design, and reimagined with interactive, dense open environments with giving players the freedom to explore and interact with elements in the greater surroundings beyond the context of the narrative."If Naughty Dog created Assassin's Creed" would be another awkward way of describing it, I guess lol.

What do you think? Is there untapped potential in this IP? If so, what would be your ideal scenario?

:dead

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #680 on: March 09, 2019, 02:30:14 PM »
Nate's reddit name is PillowLace. And it was 2 Pepe videos, my b

stop doxing me punk

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #681 on: March 09, 2019, 02:31:01 PM »
So the idea is that the overwhelming majority of this sexual content being focused on women’s bodies is simply a reflection of our society, a natural symptom, and doesn’t reinforce or propagate this fixation on a value system placed on a women’s body, it simply mimics it? And the same with violence?

And that the people who think it DOES, are a very small minority of the vocal people, and a majority of them are just anti-sex?

Personally, my argument has always been that society has a strong moral teaching that violence is ultimately not good, and people who get violent rashly are to be shamed. Fixating a women’s worth on how sexually stimulating her body is has nowhere near the same stigma in our society, or probably any human society.
Here's my carepost on the subject:

Violence is fun, sex is fun.
These are biological realities i think.

Pretending to beat people up is fun. Looking at nice milkers (or dongs) is also fun.

The "disproportionate sexualization of women in media" is really a separate argument that people have inevitably conflated with the above one.
Around 2010/2012, when this stuff started to become the daily topic on GAF, that is how it was sold: "Sex isn't the problem, the problem is the imbalance! You can have your Bayonetta/Dead or Alive, but you also need less sexualized examples of female characters" was a very reasonable argument, one i still agree with, yet now you go on Resetera and you can see clearly how every single example of (female) sexualization is bad and should be purged, which to me is plain prudishness with another name, and it's why i stopped taking them seriously long ago.

Then if you want to talk about women's body standards in society, that's a third argument still, and i don't think it has all that much to do with anime tits.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #682 on: March 09, 2019, 02:32:50 PM »
Counterpoint: Movie theaters have to remit a huge portion of your ticket price back to Hollywood (as well as any third-party vendors like Fandango).

These people sure are fucking concerned with making sure companies get their money.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #683 on: March 09, 2019, 02:34:49 PM »
At first I was like what a stupid thread:

Stop asking your kids what they want at the restaurant

Then the stupid posts come in.

yea that's a great fuckin idea, strip your child of any sense of agency early

:girlaff

These people....

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #684 on: March 09, 2019, 02:35:22 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/captain-marvel-tramples-internet-trolls-skyrockets-to-estimated-160m-opening.104330/

Quote from: 2Bee, post: 18671990, member: 16452
The manbabies really convinced themselves this movie would underperform lmao.

:ego :ego :ego

! User Warned: Off-Site Drama
Quote from: Dr. Feel Good, post: 18671862, member: 7550
I hate to get into offsite shit but look how this moron keeps sliding into irrelevance.

Mod Edit: Removed Inappropriate Content

I think this was in reference to a post from ye olde shower goblin:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/captain-marvel-response-and-reactions.1473278/#post-253845412
Quote from: Shower Goblin
Wasn't planning on going but I ended up seeing it with a friend.

It's without a doubt the worst MCU film. Step aside, Rey. Carol is the quintessential Mary Sue. The entire world revolves around her and bends to her whims. There is no dramatic tension, no conflict, no highs or lows. Brie Larson smirks and BURRRRRRRRs her photon blast at something or someone and the situation resolves entirely in her favor instantly. BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She calls herself a hero. Other characters call her a hero. Do the writers understand what a hero is? Do they understand what a hero's journey entails? She is no hero. She sacrifices nothing, strives for nothing, loses nothing, overcomes nothing.

Brie Larson doesn't have any physical presence (neither do her stunt double and cgi double, for that matter) and looks like a joke in her hand to hand fight with Jude Law. The fight choreography stinks.

She's overpowered to the point of indifference *before* uncorking her full god mode. She did nothing to earn it. Her first time flying around like Superman? No emotional impact. Man of Steel even manages to crush the emotional resonance of moments like that compared to Captain Sue. She flies into space and BURRRRRRRRRRRs space ships with no discernible difference to when she BURRRRRs everything else, yet in that instance advanced spaceships explode effortlessly, and in other instances she can non-fatally wound someone with a BURRRRRRRR to the chest. Her photon blasts do whatever is convenient for her to get what she wants, and she's always a hair trigger away from using them.

I like all the '90s songs used in the score on their own, but they're used in such an on the nose, banal, uninspired way here. It's laughable.

Jude Law's character exists to be effortlessly emasculated whenever Brie deems. Samuel L. Jackson has little to do other than play with the adorable Goose the Cat and trade occasional banter with Brie while riding in the passenger seat, riding in the back seat, or helping resolve conflict that Brie notes she could've done by herself effortlessly after he does it. LOL! None of these characters exist or have independent motives. They're all cardboard cutouts for Captain Sue to play with at her wooden leisure.

It's hard to imagine how Carol's presence in Endgame will reconcile with all the real characters in that narrative. Any involvement of hers runs the risk of sabotaging the MCU's decade-in-the-making climax.

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

0/10

39 likes, what a god

He’s really doubled down on being a piece of shit.
Oi Oi

« Reply #685 on: March 09, 2019, 02:35:46 PM »

Pretending to beat people up is fun. Looking at nice milkers (or dongs) is also fun.

The "disproportionate sexualization of women in media" is really a separate argument that people have inevitably conflated with the above one.
Around 2010/2012, when this stuff started to become the daily topic on GAF, that is how it was sold: "Sex isn't the problem, the problem is the imbalance! You can have your Bayonetta/Dead or Alive, but you also need less sexualized examples of female characters" was a very reasonable argument, one i still agree with, yet now you go on Resetera and you can see clearly how every single example of (female) sexualization is bad and should be purged, which to me is plain prudishness with another name, and it's why i stopped taking them seriously long ago.

Then if you want to talk about women's body standards in society, that's a third argument still, and i don't think it has all that much to do with anime tits.

I don’t think “there’s a very disproportionate treatment of women in media” and “tits and ass and sex are fun” are incompatible. That’s just me tho
She

thetylerrob

« Reply #686 on: March 09, 2019, 02:38:02 PM »
My kids will be allowed to go to whatever activist party they want.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #687 on: March 09, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »

I don’t think “there’s a very disproportionate treatment of women in media” and “tits and ass and sex are fun” are incompatible. That’s just me tho
I didn't say they are, i said they conflated the two talking points into one argument, which led to "sex is fun, but not really".

Tripon

« Reply #688 on: March 09, 2019, 03:04:50 PM »
My kids will be allowed to go to whatever activist party they want.

How woke are your kids currently? Do your kids already badger elderly sitting senators?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #689 on: March 09, 2019, 03:06:44 PM »

Yep, they're upset every single time, even at fucking dead or alive and now in the dmc thread they're in favor of censorship, the thing they said they were never asking for.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #690 on: March 09, 2019, 03:11:45 PM »
I hope more rape-based games are made so we can have a real discussion about if games are art and if they deserve freedom of expression.

tummyfat

« Reply #691 on: March 09, 2019, 03:17:07 PM »
It’s impossible to respect Evilore considering the opinions espoused in his manifestos change entirely based on who his audience is

Tripon

« Reply #692 on: March 09, 2019, 03:19:28 PM »
Take a look at Brazil or South Africa.
Ironically, both countries show the starkest divides when it comes to "equality" despite being chalk full of "diversity".

SJW's will never tell you this but they want a world where segregation continues to exist. The difference is 99% of the people will be living in conditions on the left side of the fence, and all the "woke" and "progressive" allies (i.e think Resetera's moderation and admin team) will be living the luxury life on the right.

SJW's have this weird fascination thinking that Western countries or Western Men in general are so evil and that we live in a system based on slavery and oppression and yet, the most prosperous country for any women or POC is right here at home, in Western society.

It is a weird paradox why they fight so hard to destroy the system that gives every voice free speech, a right to own firearms to protect yourself from dictators and overall, the greatest economic prosperity for anyone to to become rich if they work hard towards it.

And yet, it's still all the Wests fault for some reason. We're evil! We're the bad guys! We're the ones supporting oppression despite also literally fighting wars to end them too.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/off-site-community-discussion-reset-etc-read-op-stay-civil-dont-make-it-personal-keep-it-in-here.1462647/page-192#post-253848105

:'(

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #693 on: March 09, 2019, 03:44:18 PM »
"jussie cannot be punished for his crime because whatabout paul manafort???"

"oh you want to highlight my hypocrisy by showing an example of me having different takes on similar situations? W-W-WHATABOUTISM!!!!!!"

:doge

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #694 on: March 09, 2019, 03:44:58 PM »
Take a look at Brazil or South Africa.
Ironically, both countries show the starkest divides when it comes to "equality" despite being chalk full of "diversity".

I wonder why South Africa has problems with equality despite being diverse. We might never know

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #695 on: March 09, 2019, 03:56:38 PM »
It’s impossible to respect Evilore considering the opinions espoused in his manifestos change entirely based on who his audience is
he does it all for the likes  :rejoice

« Reply #696 on: March 09, 2019, 04:05:54 PM »
"jussie cannot be punished for his crime because whatabout paul manafort???"

"oh you want to highlight my hypocrisy by showing an example of me having different takes on similar situations? W-W-WHATABOUTISM!!!!!!"

:doge

What’s good for the goose etc etc

Note: the people that truly know the score have no energy to waste getting mad at Manafort basically getting away with everything.
She

Vertigo

« Reply #697 on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:52 PM »
Quote from: Plutone, post: 18680731, member: 359
Fuck me man, holding back tears while at a family gathering checking out this trailer. It's so fucking good

I think it just hit me

SHENMUE'S BACK BABY

:neogaf

« Reply #698 on: March 09, 2019, 04:24:40 PM »
I hope more rape-based games are made so we can have a real discussion about if games are art and if they deserve freedom of expression.

You’re awfully chatty for a bot
She

« Reply #699 on: March 09, 2019, 04:26:34 PM »
>Not being able to enjoy getting hyped about Shenmue because I never bought dead systems growing up
 :stahp

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #700 on: March 09, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/21-years-ago-the-greatest-rapper-of-all-time-got-killed-would-the-murder-be-solved-today.28473/page-2#post-5396658

Quote from: FZZ
Tupac isn’t top 5

You ever see a take so bad that you’re forced to close your account?

Is this minorities leaving in droves?

I’m an idiot it’s from 2018  :banplz
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:47:49 PM by Lonewulfeus »

Propagandhim

« Reply #701 on: March 09, 2019, 04:50:54 PM »
Tupac raped a woman and was responsible for a child getting shot.  Yet, he's given this mythical, benevolent philosopher-king status. 

« Reply #702 on: March 09, 2019, 04:51:34 PM »
Tupac raped a woman and was responsible for a child getting shot.  Yet, he's given this mythical status.

George Washington owned slaves. Probably raped a couple I’m sure.
She

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #703 on: March 09, 2019, 04:51:53 PM »
>Not being able to enjoy getting hyped about Shenmue because I never bought dead systems growing up
Shenmue 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games, but this 3rd one still looks like a turd, my man.
At least it'll be amusing to go through tho.

Propagandhim

« Reply #704 on: March 09, 2019, 04:52:32 PM »
Tupac raped a woman and was responsible for a child getting shot.  Yet, he's given this mythical status.

George Washington owned slaves

He invented America and nobody can take that away from him

« Reply #705 on: March 09, 2019, 04:54:30 PM »

George Washington owned slaves

He invented America and nobody can take that away from him

Lol he may have wrote the blueprint But he definitely wasn’t the one who built it
She

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #706 on: March 09, 2019, 04:54:45 PM »
Tupac raped a woman and was responsible for a child getting shot.  Yet, he's given this mythical, benevolent philosopher-king status.

I like his music.

User banned(duration pending) downplaying rape and filicide history of severe history

« Reply #707 on: March 09, 2019, 04:55:51 PM »
Also lol fuck America  anything good about it is in spite of 1 million worse things

In the big room in the afterlife of all the historical bigwigs if my claim to fame was inventing America I would be profoundly embarrassed
She

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #708 on: March 09, 2019, 04:56:16 PM »

Julius Cesar ate people and now he lives eternally as a salad.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #709 on: March 09, 2019, 04:58:41 PM »

Wait until that HBO documentary hits. Though he's only guilty if it gets a 90+ on rotten tomatoes.

Propagandhim

« Reply #710 on: March 09, 2019, 04:58:54 PM »
Also lol fuck America  anything good about it is in spite of 1 million worse things

In the big room in the afterlife of all the historical bigwigs if my claim to fame was inventing America I would be profoundly embarrassed

Where would you go if you could be anywhere but America?  ("Inventing" thing was a joke)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 05:03:09 PM by Propagandhim »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #711 on: March 09, 2019, 05:00:07 PM »
believing tupac committed rape is one thing. believing he raped a woman  :pacspit ::) :supergay

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #712 on: March 09, 2019, 05:05:10 PM »
Shenmue 1 and 2 are two of my favorite games, but this 3rd one still looks like a turd, my man.
At least it'll be amusing to go through tho.

Himu, you forgot to login to your main account.

« Reply #713 on: March 09, 2019, 05:06:03 PM »

Where would you go if you could be anywhere but America?  ("Inventing" thing was a joke)

Malta
She

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #714 on: March 09, 2019, 05:11:10 PM »
39 likes, what a god

Imagine one of your posts getting 39 likes anywhere... oh wait, that would never ever happen.
每天生气

« Reply #715 on: March 09, 2019, 05:11:21 PM »
Also the real carepost reason is he’s a dude, so lol who cares at rape. It was probably a black Woman so LMAO double who cares
She

Propagandhim

« Reply #716 on: March 09, 2019, 05:11:31 PM »

Malta

I've spent some time there.  The Maltese are nice people.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #717 on: March 09, 2019, 05:14:41 PM »
believing tupac committed rape is one thing. believing he raped a woman  :pacspit ::) :supergay

FStop7

« Reply #718 on: March 09, 2019, 05:16:00 PM »

Malta

Good dogs, too.

« Reply #719 on: March 09, 2019, 05:19:54 PM »

Malta

Rated the most generous in the world apparently
She