Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3790317 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #30360 on: July 13, 2019, 03:48:24 PM »
I think he knows and it's the only thing stopping him from killing himself.
每天生气

nudemacusers

« Reply #30361 on: July 13, 2019, 03:50:59 PM »
Lmao did no one forget how he dogged on the Brazilian virgin’s looks? :dead or anyone who turned him away?

Nevermind last I saw he wasn’t exactly swole or visually appealing so I dunno why he’s throwing zaps around.

Gaf a few years ago was pretty funny in hindsight; everyone was so afraid to rock the boat lest their account get got they seemed to willfully scroll past the site owner’s posts :trumps
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #30362 on: July 13, 2019, 03:53:19 PM »
Just read that thread... gaf sure is uh ...interesting... now. Maybe I should check out the politics corner and get my third eye peeled open.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #30365 on: July 13, 2019, 04:07:48 PM »
#3 still kills me :lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30366 on: July 13, 2019, 04:24:07 PM »
Wow, first time hearing Chapo Trap House.  They all sound like white-liberal men, ugh.
sigh

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #30367 on: July 13, 2019, 04:47:49 PM »
Wow, first time hearing Chapo Trap House.  They all sound like white-liberal men, ugh.

Depending on how racist you are, there are between 1 and 3 Jewish hosts on the show. :bolo

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30368 on: July 13, 2019, 04:49:16 PM »
 :larry

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #30369 on: July 13, 2019, 06:02:23 PM »
Quote from: NeoGAF TOS
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use NeoGAF to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. Sexual, racial, or ethnic slurs will not be tolerated in any form and are bannable on the first offense.

Not surprising, that is the ugly face of true fascism.

wait am i supposed to find this old muscular lesbian attractive?

🤮

Not even a slight hardening of my penis

Like an emaciated boy with gynecomastia

Nothing I said was a lie. If she isn't a lesbian I apologize but she sure looks like one.

Julian sands is looking hench as fuck

No matter how fit she is, I could never get over that face 🤢🤮

i bet she uses an absolutely monstrous strap on  not judging, just seems like intuition

Fucking disgusting

OT : Rapinoe has a nice arse, but the rest is a bit too manly for me.

Naga please, this bitch stuck her head above the parapet when she demanded her face be put on Mount Rushmore LOL

You find a woman who looks like a clean shaven julian assange attractive, to each their own indeed

Rapinoe turned in her woman card tho

She looks like David Duchovny. In a bikini.

4/10  Would not fap again

1. She looks like the dude from Everclear on a bikini. lmao

Can't stand this bitch.

Butch doesn't do it for me

Everyone saying Anderson Cooper...but i cant unsee ripped Joe Biden in dental floss

My penis and testicles has retreated inside my body! Help!

Only banned nuked from orbit poster in the thread (Transhuman):

Pretty mean to make jokes about someone's appearance, and considering the cruel things people have said about your appearance in the past I would have thought you'd have empathy in that respect.

Not a dig, just thought it was worth reminding you of.

You can judge someone's appearance without cruel ridicule.

And even if that's something that can never be stopped or controlled, i'd rather try than just give up.

Tyler it's me, Transhuman.

I just want you to know that meant no ill-will in what I said. I'm not perfect but i'd like to think i'm a compassionate guy, and honestly your comment just seemed like a mean and unnecessarily bitter jab that I think you're better than. Anyway, I will be very sad to see my account inaccessible, if for nothing else than the nostalgia value of going through old messages and such. Take care Tyler.

Me thinks it's time to update the TOS, Tyler.
Fish<

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30370 on: July 13, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »
 :lol :lol :lol :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #30371 on: July 13, 2019, 06:09:46 PM »
tyler you're still a fat idiot on the inside you dumb fat fuck  :lol :lol :lol :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30374 on: July 13, 2019, 07:17:30 PM »
It's funny that neither Neogaf nor Resetera are fit to handle a thread about Rapinoe appearing in sports illustrated

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30375 on: July 13, 2019, 07:26:23 PM »
I used to think death was as you described — an endless void of nothingness. Then I took some DMT years back and my hardcore atheism turned into everyday agnosticism.

I won’t go into too much detail as I don’t have the time, nor do I think it’ll do much to sway any opinions here, but I do believe there is something “else” after we die.

In essence I’ve started to sway more and more towards buying into simulation theory since my DMT trip, and every breakthrough in A.I. helps reinforce my belief.

Or maybe I’m only half-right, and we’re doomed to a void until/unless we create a “San Junipero” simulation of our own where the digital upload of our consciousness at the very least will live on after our physical selves expire.

Either way, I don’t believe in a simple “cut to black.” Not anymore.

:rogan

https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-feel-about-death-being-the-end.128839/page-2#post-22724306
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30376 on: July 13, 2019, 07:28:18 PM »
It's funny that neither Neogaf nor Resetera are fit to handle a thread about Rapinoe appearing in sports illustrated

Rapinoe triggering idiots left and right, after getting foreigners mad for the whole World Cup, truly she is the YAS QUEEN of our time.
 :preach

PERFECT !
ὕβρις

railGUN

« Reply #30377 on: July 13, 2019, 07:30:31 PM »
Definitely not attracted to this woman, not to the outside, nor the inside. That wanting to compete on a physical level with men is certainly a very masculine trait. The irony, with so-called feminists denying what makes them wholesome female human beings.

Fish<

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #30378 on: July 13, 2019, 07:32:52 PM »
Definitely not attracted to this woman, not to the outside, nor the inside. That wanting to compete on a physical level with men is certainly a very masculine trait. The irony, with so-called feminists denying what makes them wholesome female human beings.

:what

Quote from: railGUN
wait am i supposed to find this old muscular lesbian attractive?

She's 34 but ok.
:jared
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 07:37:19 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

railGUN

« Reply #30379 on: July 13, 2019, 07:52:24 PM »
Discussing ethnically-accurate voice casting for people of color in gaming

This thread is off to a, predictably, great start.
Fish<

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30380 on: July 13, 2019, 08:08:05 PM »
Japan is especially guilty of this. Almost all their characters are voiced by Japanese voice actors, even in games with an internationally diverse cast of characters, like Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc.
:lol
🤴

« Reply #30381 on: July 13, 2019, 08:58:06 PM »
Are they trying to cancel Scarlett Johansson now?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30382 on: July 13, 2019, 09:02:44 PM »
Apparently looting Manhattan is an exclusively black activity

https://www.resetera.com/threads/power-outage-in-manhattan.128898/#post-22732244

railGUN

« Reply #30383 on: July 13, 2019, 09:12:05 PM »
Why would i talk to you? You're intentionally being intellectually disingenuous and maliciously dishonest. You're in a thread where they are taking one of the most iconic characters of all time and gender flipping for intersectionalist pander points.

You then smear anyone who tries to have this discussion as having their own "identity politics issues to unpack", aka a sly way of implying sexism.

It's disgusting and dishonest, and your slimy intersectionalist tactics deserve derision and shaming, not honest discussion since you're clearly not here to have that. You're here to set people off so you can show how us crazy fascists can't handle a female Bond, playing coy and acting like it ain't no deal while you wank off hoping Jane Bond will blow you.

Mission accomplished?  :lol
Fish<

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30384 on: July 13, 2019, 09:23:08 PM »
Discussing ethnically-accurate voice casting for people of color in gaming

This thread is off to a, predictably, great start.

Aaaaaaand thread closed.

Quote from: Neoxon
My submission for the topic would have to be Kathreen Khavari as Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan).

Originally starting to voice Kamala in Avengers Assemble, Iranian-American actress Kathreen Khavari has quickly become Ms. Marvel's go-to voice actress in almost all forms of media since she started to voice her. All signs point to her voicing Kamala in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 &, going by a recent accurate leaks, she's likely to reprise her role in Marvel's Avengers (the Square-Enix game). This is great since, in my opinion, Kathreen does a fantastic job as the voice of Kamala, & I hope that she becomes synonymous with the character like Steve Blum is for Wolverine & Fred Tatasciore is for Hulk.

What about you all, what other ethnically-accurate casting choices can you recall? I'll try to include as many of them in the OP as I can. If I eventually run out of space, I'll do a thread marked post featuring the voice actors you mention. Of course, don't just make it a list either. Try to give some context for the actor/actress & the character as well as your thoughts on both. I look forward to seeing what other actors/actresses you all bring to the table.

Quote from: Kin5290
How is casting a Iranian American person to play a Pakistani American person “ethnically accurate”?

An Iranian person would have as much similarity with a Pakistani person as Laura Bailey would have with a South African mercenary.

It seems like you’re less concerned about ethnicity and more concerned with skin color, if “they’re both brown skinned” is good enough for you.
:neogaf
ど助平

railGUN

« Reply #30385 on: July 13, 2019, 09:37:32 PM »
She's not that bad, she has a cute ass at least.

Kind of mannish looking face, yeah, hardly Sports Illustrated material but this isn't as bad as that great big fat woman.

I don't like the photo where she's flipping the bird though, nobody needs the attitude.

:heh :sheik
Fish<

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30386 on: July 13, 2019, 09:40:44 PM »
Why would i talk to you? You're intentionally being intellectually disingenuous and maliciously dishonest. You're in a thread where they are taking one of the most iconic characters of all time and gender flipping for intersectionalist pander points.

You then smear anyone who tries to have this discussion as having their own "identity politics issues to unpack", aka a sly way of implying sexism.

It's disgusting and dishonest, and your slimy intersectionalist tactics deserve derision and shaming, not honest discussion since you're clearly not here to have that. You're here to set people off so you can show how us crazy fascists can't handle a female Bond, playing coy and acting like it ain't no deal while you wank off hoping Jane Bond will blow you.

Mission accomplished?  :lol

"intersectionalist tactics"

I guarantee this asshole was fully supporting Sarkesian back when Bumbledore was supporting Obama

Drainage

« Reply #30387 on: July 13, 2019, 09:43:41 PM »
the racism in that thread was out of kongtrol

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #30388 on: July 13, 2019, 09:58:36 PM »

They've been trying even back on gaf.

Drainage

« Reply #30389 on: July 13, 2019, 10:03:54 PM »

They've been trying even back on gaf.

Yup that role should've gone to someone more appropriate like Constance Wu

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #30390 on: July 13, 2019, 10:03:55 PM »
LOL

https://www.resetera.com/threads/atlus-art-exhibit-coming-to-gallery-nucleus-in-august-soejima-will-be-there-in-person.128767/post-22713853

Classic ERA.
Derails thread and doesn't even get a warning. A-OK!  :itagaki
You'll never guess what happened next!
Quote from: J_Atlas
Cool, I can't wait to see transphobia and homophobia live and in person.
Quote from: Wamb0wneD
If only the artist and writer were different persons...oh wait.
People aren't going to stop bringing it up, it is an art exhibit from a game that features a 'gay men are rapist' stereotype and another game that has a lot of transphobic shit in it. If it upsets you that I bring it up, honestly, too bad. I'm not the only one who's going to do so, and people have a right to remind people what the art is attached to.
User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissive of representation concerns, inflammatory whataboutism over a series of posts in this thread; long history of infractions.

Just because there are more people that spam this issue as soon they see the word Persona in a thread title, regardless of the actual contents, doesn't make it any better. I really hope you got your daily dose of moral high ground from this. Maybe just admit you confused the two? You won't "see transphobia and homophobia in person", because the person being there didn't write these scenes and most likely had no say in them.

So far you're the only one bringing this up, and your "reminder" is pretty damn misguided in this thread. Will you be in the OT when Royal comes out and pull the same stuff? Since you even take Catherine into account, are you also in Final Fantasy 7 Remake threads complaining about the Dragon Quest composer and how the FF7R director is in part responible for that man's actions and beliefs because they work in the same company? I mean it's a totally unrelated job and a different game withtin the company, but according to your logic it would make perfect sense to do that. Oh wait no, it doesn't, in fact it would be complete nonsense to do that.
Yup. See you then.

'daily dose of moral high ground' yes thank you for being dismissive of people's concerns about how homophobic and transphobic a company and its products have been, thus want to remind everyone of that. I'm sure thats a GREAT look to the people who stalk this forum post anonymously on certain sites.

What line is next 'manufactured outrage?" "Sjws?" please, go on.

'there are more people that spam the issue maybe because its an important issue, so they don't want people to ever forget it, sorry if being reminded of the shit your favorite game company did was really messed up.

The art is still attached to it. It does not change that, you can say 'its an art exhibit all you want, but it does not change what products the art is attached to.

but hey, enjoy your art from a homophobic game, and a transphobic game
I love how you immediately resorted to put words in my mouth. I never said they aren't valid concerns, but the way you go about makes, in this instance, no sense. I have no issue with the conerns itself, nor am I dismissive of them. I just have issues with you strolling in here, proudly making fales equivalencies just because it's for a good cause and then acting like it's some sort of holy duty for you to do so. Don't conflate me not agreeing with your argument and selfimportant tone with being dismissive of the core issue.

You basically came in here proudly stating you will happily derail every Persona related thread because it's for a good cause. Nice going there.
Well here is a fun fact for you, I am trans, and pansexual, it is my concerns...but sure, it has nothing to do with me.

Now if we're talking false equivalencies yikes. Catherine has a trans character who is literally used for a 'haha you had sex with someone who used to be a guy' joke in one of the endings. Johnny sleeping with Erica and saying "Damn it, I want my v-card back" after finding out the character is trans.

Enjoy your ban.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 10:11:23 PM by benjipwns »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Boredfrom

« Reply #30393 on: July 13, 2019, 10:12:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/1150223563632336898

:confused

Doesn’t sound bad at all. The name was stupid even if it was not the intention to being racist.

Jansen

« Reply #30394 on: July 13, 2019, 10:33:06 PM »
« Last Edit: July 13, 2019, 10:56:23 PM by Jansen »

nudemacusers

« Reply #30395 on: July 13, 2019, 10:45:23 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

nudemacusers

« Reply #30397 on: July 13, 2019, 11:02:58 PM »
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30398 on: July 13, 2019, 11:07:14 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/ccuqhy/little_guy_learning_how_the_world_works_future/

:rofl what are these dudes even talking about

We are men going our own way by forging our own identities and paths to self-defined success; cutting through collective ideas of what a man is.

Except it's almost exclusively complaining about women. :neogaf
dog

nudemacusers

« Reply #30399 on: July 13, 2019, 11:09:05 PM »
Imagine jamming your decades-calcified self-hate and misogyny onto five year olds running a 10 meter race :dead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

railGUN

« Reply #30400 on: July 13, 2019, 11:09:15 PM »
You are all so grossly disingenuous.

None of you and your kind are the fans that drove this franchise. Read the books. Gave a fuck.

But now it's 2019 so you get to stick your nose in shit you have no vested interest in and claim none of it matters anyway. You're all smiles and laughing because your dishonest, transparent souls know you can get away with saying it's not a big deal because of course it isn't a big deal to you. All while claiming 'representation matters' in any other thread because intellectual consistency means nothing to you, just ideology.

Empty fucking souls. Little psychic vampires seeking to disrupt to feed off the energy created by clawing at things you know others care about. So transparent. So weak.

:kobeyuck take a walk dude. Fresh air and all that.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-next-007-is-a-black-woman-because-of-course-she-is-its-current-year-after-all-you-racist-sexist-bigot.1492693/post-254855656
Fish<

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #30401 on: July 14, 2019, 12:04:57 AM »
It's 2019. Imagine getting that hot and bothered about fucking Bond. You just know that fucker's first experience of Bond was Goldeneye (the game, not the film).
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #30403 on: July 14, 2019, 01:43:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/discussing-ethnically-accurate-voice-casting-for-people-of-color-in-gaming.128899/page-2#post-22733965

:doge
I'm so glad there's at least one forum in the world that doesn't allow white supremacist talking points to override the safety of its members. I just hope that whoever they cast speaks in a way that I can know they're of the proper ethnic background.

benjipwns

« Reply #30404 on: July 14, 2019, 01:55:07 AM »
Quote from: JordanN
So here's something I don't understand.

Why would White Supremacists/Nazis give Asians a 5 point bonus instead of Whites? Why not make it the other way around and claim Asians score 100, and Whites always score 105?

What is the benefit of making Asians "look better" than your own race?

And notice that whenever the Asian/White gap is brought up, people always rush to the "culture" defense. Which also implies that White people just don't "study as hard" for some reason.

That's not White Supremacy. Both sides are giving arguments for why the gap is genetic.
This is why 14 pages later, I have never given up. I see the debate about Race & IQ, to be no different than arguing that Women and Men possess physical differences.
99% of the world does not disagree with this fact. No one is called sexist for saying Women do not physically compete against Men on average. It's not the environment, it's not malnutrition, it is literally an accepted fact in biology that Men & Women have differences and a major explanation responsible for this are genes.

Race & IQ is the same thing. You cannot believe in the theory of evolution and the idea that all human beings are 100% identical at the same time. I shouldn't even need IQ tests to point this observable fact out. It is just reality that evolution never stopped at the neck. Different continents gave rise to different people. Instead of hating these differences, we should just acknowledge them for what they are. Just like Men & Women.
But but Hitler loved them! :pie_drooling: It was all for propaganda purposes as shown, the Chinese were quickly swept aside when they no longer looked favorable.

Once again, both you and @Yoshi have to the biggest suckers in the world to fall for Hitler's words, when he couldn't even be trusted to respect the neutrality wishes of his neighbors, while also waging a genocidal campaign against other biological Europeans such as the Russians.

I bet you also believe he's a pacifist too because of his Peace speech?

15 pages on Neogaf. All my opponents are getting destroyed heavily.

Facts will always beat feelings. Never give up on them no matter the odds.
You jabroni, I asked for evidence why would a supremacist/nazi switch scores around that makes Whites look worse than Asians on IQ tests when there is 0 initiative to do so? Where are the secret papers alleging Whites scores 105 IQ instead of Asians? This is the conspiracy that you and @Yoshi are pushing.

I already pointed out that Hitler's words were fickle. He was a notorious liar that only saw Japan useful for propaganda points but he quickly swept Chinese people under the rug when the tides had changed. He was not an Asian Supremacist.
Going to a wait for a post from either you or @Yoshi to now come out and say the Nazis wanted peace, because hey, they made a speech about it!
@strange headache asked for non-Rushton sources. I gave him all of them in post #748.

Yet the data for all this shit is still the same.

This basically amounts to prolonged denial. Like people who once looked at Climate Change data and keep asking "but how is this still man made?".
Or the people who looked at the theory of evolution and say "but what about the missing link?".

Now, there was never a strong basis that all humans on earth are 100% the same. That's the real pseudo-science being pushed by people who ignore genetics.

Edit: And once again, everyone is free to watch the debate Rushton had with Suzuki back in 1989.. The same "environment vs genetics" was already discussed 30 years ago. This is not a new argument at all and the other side (Suzuki) did not have any facts to counter him with.

Maybe 30 years from now, people will say the same about me. In 2049, we will still have people who deny genes in favor of "it's all environment".
This is a triple post but here is an excellent excerpt from the debate made by Rushton:

"I would like to say that, I AM NOT A RACIST"
"I believe that a racist is a person is who would treat all members of a group the same, and ... try to deprive people of their civil liberties"
"I am NOT advocating and do not believe in anything of that nature."

This was 30 years ago...
Oh right, there's one more thing.
Even if scientists do go through all the hurdles and find genetic connections that confirm intelligence, how the fuck are they going to publish it?

Look last page about California refusing to allow the School science fair project on IQ tests, there's no way a Scientist is going to be treated nicely if he reveals data that intelligence would be confirmed for a fact linked to certain genes and in different populations.

We might have to wait for China to get this research first I assume and then leak it to the rest of world. Anyone who tries to do the same thing in the West is looking to have their career destroyed and publicly blacklisted unfortunately for trying to support evidence of race differences.

shosta

« Reply #30405 on: July 14, 2019, 01:58:23 AM »
This is why 14 pages later, I have never given up.
:dead someone taught him the art of the protracted poster's war
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 02:23:49 AM by shosta »
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #30406 on: July 14, 2019, 02:05:10 AM »
it's a well known scientific fact that blacks and whites have a completely different chromosome (assigned at birth by malicious doctors) like males and females :snob

benjipwns

« Reply #30407 on: July 14, 2019, 02:09:09 AM »
It is just reality that evolution never stopped at the neck.

shosta

« Reply #30408 on: July 14, 2019, 02:13:11 AM »
would love to see filler contribute to that thread with posts about bbc.
每天生气

Potato

• Senior's Member
Spud

Kara

« Reply #30410 on: July 14, 2019, 02:33:50 AM »
Once again, both you and @Yoshi have to the biggest suckers in the world to fall for Hitler's words, when he couldn't even be trusted to respect the neutrality wishes of his neighbors, while also waging a genocidal campaign against other biological Europeans such as the Russians.

This is some serious galaxy brain shit. :gopnik

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #30411 on: July 14, 2019, 02:38:18 AM »
https://twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/1150223563632336898

:confused

Doesn’t sound bad at all. The name was stupid even if it was not the intention to being racist.
How was the name "stupid" if not for the racist imagery associated with it (in America)? A watermelon pattern (red and green with black seeds) called "watermelon" skin.
It's pretty straightforward.

shosta

« Reply #30412 on: July 14, 2019, 02:47:32 AM »
Exactly, Boredfrom. How is that racist? Also, how is this racist?

每天生气

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30413 on: July 14, 2019, 02:53:49 AM »
Fried chicken and watermelon is some good shit  :drool

Wypipo can’t even come up with good racist insults  :picard
Margs

Kara

« Reply #30414 on: July 14, 2019, 02:57:22 AM »
That chicken gif is an emote on RPG Codex. :fbm

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30415 on: July 14, 2019, 03:01:07 AM »
Scarlett says anyone can eat fried chicken.

sigh

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30416 on: July 14, 2019, 03:02:14 AM »
That chicken gif is an emote on RPG Codex. :fbm

rpgcodex.pl
Margs

shosta

« Reply #30417 on: July 14, 2019, 03:05:56 AM »
每天生气

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #30418 on: July 14, 2019, 03:06:20 AM »
Exactly, Boredfrom. How is that racist? Also, how is this racist?

(Image removed from quote.)
I didn't say "it wasn't racist" (though it wasn't, at least not intentionally), i said its name wasn't stupid, "outside of the racist association". ::)

shosta

« Reply #30419 on: July 14, 2019, 03:07:19 AM »
look, I'm just saying, communication is about the message received, not the message sent
每天生气