Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3791451 times)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #37380 on: August 13, 2019, 05:55:30 AM »
basically if you're a white male and have ever read anything online, or watched a single youtube video, you should be locked the fuck up as you're a ticking time bomb.

meanwhile aussies are not fucking around.

https://twitter.com/Andrew_Denney/status/1161134805993439233

:auscry

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37381 on: August 13, 2019, 06:02:07 AM »
The crate on his head seemed a little too much. He can't exactly headbutt someone to death

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #37382 on: August 13, 2019, 06:03:46 AM »
The crate on his head seemed a little too much. He can't exactly headbutt someone to death

Well TBH they talked about killing him there and then, I think the crate was so he wouldn't get his head smashed in.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37383 on: August 13, 2019, 06:06:54 AM »
A Gaf novelist somehow manages to completely miss the point of a 4 sentence tweet

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/mike-bithell-games-are-art-but-dont-critique-them-lets-rant.1497163/
Anyone who uses the word "visceral" in an unironic manner is trash in my book and I certainly don't read their 3000 screeds about videogames.
Spud

Ghoul

« Reply #37384 on: August 13, 2019, 06:19:41 AM »
Senior forums  :dead

How do you stop a bad man with a knife

https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/how-do-you-stop-a-bad-man-with-a-knife.42899/

Video of a young man in the Sydney CBD who had run amok with a knife and stabbed at least one woman.
The woman has been taken to hospital and is in a stable condition.

He seems to be mentally ill and is subdued by bystanders armed with various items including a chair and a milk crate. They chased him down the street and warned other people to get out of the way until they had him on the ground.

Gary O'
How do you stop a bad man with a knife?

With a gun

terry123:
With a gun.

Not such good news appears one of our Seniors believes video games causes violence.

https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/video-games-dont-contribute-to-violence-nonsense.42895/

OK. I have long held that it is incredibly naive to assert that video games don't contribute to the violence we are seeing, these days, all around us. I don't care what the "experts" conclude in their ivory tower institutions. The Video Game Industry has billions of dollars, literally, to hire all of the experts they need to reach conclusions that are favorable to their industry.

As an experiment, I downloaded two violent video games for my cell phone, within the last hour. Both feature a gunman who shoots the bad guys, including ones labeled "Boss." In one game, very realistically animated, you are a sniper who kills men walking down the street, a guy who snatched a backpack from a student, an enemy sniper who is positioned at the top of a building, etc. You use your scope to line up your shot, fire, see the bullet close in on your human target, see the impact, see the blood, see the target go down. "Great job! You have neutralized your target!"

These games disgusted me to the point where I felt like my phone was rotting away. I couldn't wait to delete both of them!

Come on, folks! See these games for what they are: If kids and young adults are, daily, eagerly "killing" hundreds of bad guys, and others, during depictions of graphic violence, in the quiet of their living rooms and/or sitting in class or on the bus, they are being desensitized to violence, no two ways about it!

These games should be banned, for everyone! It won't happen, because of those aforementioned billions of dollars, but we should all do our part to keep them out of the hands of those we care about.

I won't reveal what games I dl'd, so please don't ask. They are no longer on my phone.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 06:26:12 AM by Ghoul »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #37385 on: August 13, 2019, 06:47:59 AM »

Anyone who uses the word "visceral" in an unironic manner is trash in my book and I certainly don't read their 3000 screeds about videogames.

To be fair it was his first time attempting to use a word that described something which didn't relate to immigrants or cheese based products
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:00:22 AM by Snoopycat_ »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #37386 on: August 13, 2019, 07:00:02 AM »
Senior forums  :dead

How do you stop a bad man with a knife

https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/how-do-you-stop-a-bad-man-with-a-knife.42899/

Video of a young man in the Sydney CBD who had run amok with a knife and stabbed at least one woman.
The woman has been taken to hospital and is in a stable condition.

He seems to be mentally ill and is subdued by bystanders armed with various items including a chair and a milk crate. They chased him down the street and warned other people to get out of the way until they had him on the ground.

Gary O'
How do you stop a bad man with a knife?

With a gun

terry123:
With a gun.

Not such good news appears one of our Seniors believes video games causes violence.

https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/video-games-dont-contribute-to-violence-nonsense.42895/

OK. I have long held that it is incredibly naive to assert that video games don't contribute to the violence we are seeing, these days, all around us. I don't care what the "experts" conclude in their ivory tower institutions. The Video Game Industry has billions of dollars, literally, to hire all of the experts they need to reach conclusions that are favorable to their industry.

As an experiment, I downloaded two violent video games for my cell phone, within the last hour. Both feature a gunman who shoots the bad guys, including ones labeled "Boss." In one game, very realistically animated, you are a sniper who kills men walking down the street, a guy who snatched a backpack from a student, an enemy sniper who is positioned at the top of a building, etc. You use your scope to line up your shot, fire, see the bullet close in on your human target, see the impact, see the blood, see the target go down. "Great job! You have neutralized your target!"

These games disgusted me to the point where I felt like my phone was rotting away. I couldn't wait to delete both of them!

Come on, folks! See these games for what they are: If kids and young adults are, daily, eagerly "killing" hundreds of bad guys, and others, during depictions of graphic violence, in the quiet of their living rooms and/or sitting in class or on the bus, they are being desensitized to violence, no two ways about it!

These games should be banned, for everyone! It won't happen, because of those aforementioned billions of dollars, but we should all do our part to keep them out of the hands of those we care about.

I won't reveal what games I dl'd, so please don't ask. They are no longer on my phone.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37387 on: August 13, 2019, 07:49:48 AM »

:salute
ど助平

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #37388 on: August 13, 2019, 07:57:37 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/julie-chen-moonves-calls-out-big-brother-contestant-for-using-racial-slurs-then-uses-a-racial-slur-and-gets-called-out-newsweek.134580/#post-23559924

Quote from: CaviarMeths, post: 23559924, member: 5347
In my country, "jewed" can be used in the context of cheated or swindled.

It's not derogatory, just slang.

filler vindicated :rejoice
Margs

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37389 on: August 13, 2019, 08:55:13 AM »

:neogaf
dog

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #37391 on: August 13, 2019, 09:34:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/julie-chen-moonves-calls-out-big-brother-contestant-for-using-racial-slurs-then-uses-a-racial-slur-and-gets-called-out-newsweek.134580/#post-23559924

That reminds me of Southern Americans who try to defend the use of 'n-word toes' instead of calling them brazilian nuts.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #37393 on: August 13, 2019, 09:48:34 AM »

That reminds me of Southern Americans who try to defend the use of 'n-word toes' instead of calling them brazilian nuts.

I believe the proper term is mental patient.

Potato

• Senior's Member
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #37395 on: August 13, 2019, 10:07:41 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/julie-chen-moonves-calls-out-big-brother-contestant-for-using-racial-slurs-then-uses-a-racial-slur-and-gets-called-out-newsweek.134580/post-23559633
I think most Americans aren't aware that gyp refers to gypsy. The plight of the Romani is not taught in any school and for the longest time, I thought it was spelled "jip". Most people just wouldn't even make the connection. "Gypsy" doesn't even have a negative connotation here either.

Not to say that the use of the word is acceptable (once you've been educated).
Yet every time a non-American falls foul of some watermelon reference, REEE and the BCT goes ballistic saying that ignorance is no excuse.
Spud

SmokyDave

« Reply #37396 on: August 13, 2019, 10:32:34 AM »
They're lying, they all know exactly what the word means, and they fucking love saying it. Don't believe their gaslighting bullshit. Every poster pretending they didn't know what it meant is a lying scumbag racist and should be perma-banned immediately.

/era

Boredfrom

« Reply #37397 on: August 13, 2019, 10:35:36 AM »
Amazing how one law causes this level of unrest. Trump and his administration have said and passed so many horrible things and we can’t maintain 1% of the passion and protest that Hong Kong is.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/hong-kong-airport-cancel-all-flight-due-to-protester-gathering-due-to-police-and-govt-action-up-second-day-of-protests.134386/page-3#post-23558234

:dayum :shaq2

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #37398 on: August 13, 2019, 10:40:40 AM »
I frown on that sort of hateful language because that's not the kind of society I want to encourage : (

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #37399 on: August 13, 2019, 11:12:36 AM »
I frown on that sort of hateful language because that's not the kind of society I want to encourage : (

Thats why I am voting for you, Marianne
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37400 on: August 13, 2019, 11:14:17 AM »
YOUTH IS NO EXCUSE  :mods
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #37401 on: August 13, 2019, 11:29:44 AM »

Thats why I am voting for you, Marianne

I’m more of a Bernadetta man myself :uguu
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #37402 on: August 13, 2019, 11:31:51 AM »
Oh boy, we're in the endgame now...

:dayum

https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-chinese-armored-police-convoy-mobilizing-towards-hong-kong-beijing-based-military-expert-says-its-only-for-drills.134513/page-4#post-23563876

I dunno if this is worse than the guys excusing authoritarianism or the ones sounding xenophobic...

Ghoul

« Reply #37403 on: August 13, 2019, 11:38:59 AM »
Yeah the drill is how to clear protesters. Hong Kong the modern day Tibet I guess.

Boredfrom

« Reply #37404 on: August 13, 2019, 12:00:38 PM »
Don't fall for their faux outrage trap. The use of the word xenophobia as I pointed out was strategic to tie the movement to negative things. Its interesting to see the same accounts signal.boosting that read of HK grievances as well

The next step is to paint the protests as far-right , western and they can handwave all issues away as not legitimate.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/massive-chinese-armored-police-convoy-mobilizing-towards-hong-kong-beijing-based-military-expert-says-its-only-for-drills.134513/page-5#post-23564650

:ohyou

I’m on HK side of the issue, but let’s not pretend some protesters started to sound pretty darn xenophobic unprompted (though some is genuinely because language barriers than bigotry).

marrec

« Reply #37405 on: August 13, 2019, 12:04:52 PM »
Can't wait to call a shitload of people racist now.

I think we found ERA's new tag-line.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #37406 on: August 13, 2019, 12:04:56 PM »
The protesters are toast, one had a scuffle with a cop and stole his baton so the cop went for his gun. It nearly ended with the first death.
Apparently they held someone 'hostage' in their group and denied emergency services to take him away.

They've got so little support from the international community that China can soon justify a massive police sweep.
🤴

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #37407 on: August 13, 2019, 12:26:25 PM »
There’s a Brown Bunny scene....
https://www.resetera.com/threads/great-scenes-where-actors-demonstrated-their-real-life-talents-other-than-acting.134112/post-23493135
User Banned (1 Day): Inappropriate Commentary

No👏Fun👏Allowed👏
Resetera.com is the only place on the internet where the average age is 35 but no one is allowed to talk about any adult subjects.

I had to look up what Brown Bunny was, thought it was a euphemism for ass eating or something. Still even if it was ass eating that's not banworthy, unless your board is filled with puritans like Era.
^_^

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #37408 on: August 13, 2019, 01:48:50 PM »

:letsfukk

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #37409 on: August 13, 2019, 01:51:40 PM »
n-store is apparently common knowledge, but gyp isn't? bull. fucking. shit. lol.

nudemacusers

« Reply #37410 on: August 13, 2019, 01:53:47 PM »
patiently waiting for the thread on Indian giving...
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Tasty

« Reply #37411 on: August 13, 2019, 01:56:01 PM »
n-store is apparently common knowledge, but gyp isn't? bull. fucking. shit. lol.

I think gypsies have been so far out of the (American) cultural eye since that started being used, people have no idea the term and gypsies are related. I've seen it spelled a variety of ways too (jip, etc.), which further obscures the original meaning for those being introduced to it.

Not to excuse it but I can see why awareness would be lower. And this is my ignorance speaking, but in the latter 20th century and the 21st I associate gypsies more closely with Europe.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #37412 on: August 13, 2019, 01:57:16 PM »
Anyone Irish here? Is 'travelers' offensive?

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #37413 on: August 13, 2019, 01:58:58 PM »

I think gypsies have been so far out of the (American) cultural eye since that started being used, people have no idea the term and gypsies are related. I've seen it spelled a variety of ways too (jip, etc.), which further obscures the original meaning for those being introduced to it.

Not to excuse it but I can see why awareness would be lower. And this is my ignorance speaking, but in the latter 20th century and the 21st I associate gypsies more closely with Europe.

Sure, the general populous is probably unaware, but this is ERA we're talking about here. They know even the most obscure slurs.

Ghoul

« Reply #37414 on: August 13, 2019, 02:29:47 PM »
I think Cher said it best

Gypsy's, tramps, and thieves
We'd hear it from the people of the town
They'd call us gypsy's, tramps, and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down

Epstein got away with this too I guess. Mother Daughter fucker.

Tasty

« Reply #37415 on: August 13, 2019, 02:31:07 PM »
New RE thread: Did Cher participate in lyrical gypsieface?

tummyfat

« Reply #37416 on: August 13, 2019, 02:40:19 PM »
She literally had a song called 'halfbreed' and appropriated first nations culture.

#CANCELCHER

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37417 on: August 13, 2019, 02:44:00 PM »

:rage

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
ど助平

stufte

« Reply #37418 on: August 13, 2019, 02:46:06 PM »
(She's Homeless)

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #37419 on: August 13, 2019, 02:46:49 PM »

👌
©@©™

stufte

« Reply #37420 on: August 13, 2019, 02:51:17 PM »

👌

White Supremacist confirmed.

tummyfat

« Reply #37421 on: August 13, 2019, 02:52:00 PM »
I got gypped at the n-store last time I went.

Clockwork5

« Reply #37422 on: August 13, 2019, 02:53:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/andy-dick-cold-cocked-outside-new-orleans-club-hospitalized.134627/

Andy “cold cock” Dick getting punched is causing a bit of a commotion.

I will never tire of the “You are vile for celebrating violence” ; “No, you are vile for defending a rapist” dilemma.

Tasty

« Reply #37423 on: August 13, 2019, 02:55:14 PM »
Was he a rapist? I thought the worst he did was make Phil Hartman OD.

Edit- Wow I really fucked up my Andy Dick knowledge. At least I have the comfort that I literally don't care.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37424 on: August 13, 2019, 02:55:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/andy-dick-cold-cocked-outside-new-orleans-club-hospitalized.134627/

I will never tire of the “You are vile for celebrating violence” ; “No, you are vile for defending a rapist” dilemma.

Quote from: Matthew77, post: 23564202, member: 25606
I’ll risk the ban, good. Really good. Fuck Andy Dick, he hasn’t been punched enough. Bet that put a smile on faces in Hollywood, especially Lovitz.
\

Matthew77
Avenger

ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #37425 on: August 13, 2019, 02:56:28 PM »
Jon Lovitz is kinda a piece of shit too, don't know how hard I'd be pulling for that guy to get a smile on his face...

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37426 on: August 13, 2019, 02:57:17 PM »
Quote from: Matthew77, post: 23564367, member: 25606

Quote from: Gustaf, post: 23564273, member: 21765

what the fuck is cold cocking?

It’s (kind of old school) slang for a punch out of nowhere that knocks a guy right out. Not a sucker punch because it’s not a sneak move.

As for anyone wondering about why some of us are so harsh you should try to track down the interview with lovitz (I forget where, might have been Maron or Smodcast but could have been somewhere else) where he talks about the night Phil was murdered.

:punch :punch :rage :punch :punch
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37427 on: August 13, 2019, 02:59:00 PM »
Quote from: striderno9, post: 23564349, member: 28572

So people here are okay with violence towards someone they don't like? Just to be clear.

:bolo

Quote from: MechaBreaker, post: 23564597, member: 45414

Get off that high horse. Should he have been punched? No. Are we obligated to show him sympathy for being punched? Also no.

:ufup

Quote from: Switch Back 9, post: 23565618, member: 13496

This thread is a fucking mess.

And lol at some of you parading around on your high horses chastising everyone else for a lack of sympathy towards a known piece of shit. This fucking place sometimes my goodness. Y'all are so holy you must walk on water.

:sistine
ど助平

tummyfat

« Reply #37428 on: August 13, 2019, 03:00:18 PM »

Yeah, this is attempted murder.

Resetera defending it, unsurprisingly.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #37429 on: August 13, 2019, 03:00:23 PM »

Celebrating attacks on Kathy Griffin.

smh

Clockwork5

« Reply #37430 on: August 13, 2019, 03:01:38 PM »

Quote from: Matthew77, post: 23564202, member: 25606
I’ll risk the ban, good. Really good. Fuck Andy Dick, he hasn’t been punched enough. Bet that put a smile on faces in Hollywood, especially Lovitz.
\
(Image removed from quote.)
Matthew77
Avenger

Than that’s not a cold cock that’s a rabbit or sucker punch, and not cool. I retract my previous statements. I unlike most here don’t always have a problem with violence, but you do it to their face, this is not cool.

Matthew77 is getting caught up on some technicalities, getting dangerously close to “defending a rapist” territory now.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37431 on: August 13, 2019, 03:03:23 PM »
I like that the thread turns into a discussion on if it's "cold-cock" or "cold-clock."  :lol
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #37432 on: August 13, 2019, 03:04:38 PM »

Yeah, this is attempted murder.

Resetera defending it, unsurprisingly.

He didn't say kill all babies, he said kill all white babies etc.
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37433 on: August 13, 2019, 03:07:04 PM »
Quote from: kittens, post: 23566901, member: 12022

lol I always thought the phrase was "cold clock"

Quote from: PanSexual_Peacock, post: 23567394, member: 18588

It is. I don't what the hell a "cold cock" is aside from the literal sense.

Quote from: ProfessorLobo, post: 23567571, member: 28748

It is and I'm not sure why more people didn't correct it.

Quote from: LookAtMeGo, post: 23567700, member: 1240

Is hot cocking a thing?

Quote from: nded, post: 23567878, member: 33102

It's been "cold-cock" since 1918, and that's what you'd find in most dictionaries. "Cold clock" isn't a thing as far as I'm aware.

Quote from: Commedieu, post: 23568118, member: 32496

And you're right. Fuck cern.

So yeah, youd say cold clock right? But its allegedly cock?

Now, think about when someone gets knocked out or "CLOCKED". So you're supposed to say "oh man, dude got COCKED!"? Rubbish.

same shit with the berenstein bears. This timeline is garbage.

Quote from: ElectricBlanketFire, post: 23568176, member: 2396

It is 100% cocked, not clocked.

Quote from: Toxi, post: 23568264, member: 18526

It's either "clocked" or "cold cocked" as slang for slugging someone. Not "cold clocked".

Quote from: Jesse_and_the_rippers, post: 23568328, member: 36632

What if your hand was frozen and you clocked a dude?

Quote from: PanSexual_Peacock, post: 23568400, member: 18588

How does the "cock" in "cold cocked" pertain to punching someone? It doesn't even make any sense.

Quote from: TheMango55, post: 23568604, member: 29765

How would “clock” make any more sense?

Quote from: PanSexual_Peacock, post: 23568786, member: 18588

Probably doesn't, but at least it sounds better.

Quote from: Petruccis Biceps, post: 23569207, member: 13739

I think some of you guys are confusing "cold cock" and "getting your clock cleaned." Two different phrases with similar meanings.

Andy Dick is a known shithead, dont have much sympathy for the guy.

:dizzy
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #37434 on: August 13, 2019, 03:07:30 PM »
Quote from: Stinkles, post: 23568425, member: 5609

I've personally experienced Andy behaving in a way that I thought was going to lead to a fight more than once - he constantly provokes verbal arguments (or at least he used to) - which is why I think his agent is so firmly caveating that "not this time." He'd start arguments or say outlandish things dozens of times a night at parties and events to the point that he almost came with a warning label. I got the feeling he literally couldn't help himself and I watched him "flirt" with men and women. And by flirt I mean say disgraceful things in a half-joking manner and sort of always in-character. And his reputation for much worse behavior is evident. But regardless - if a skinny old white guy is insulting you, or bothering you or simply minding his own business - the three options you have available are to ignore him, retaliate verbally or mind your own business.

The number of people who die, are paralyzed or who suffer traumatic brain injuries annually from either being punched once, or punched and then hitting their head on the ground, is astonishing and it's incredibly dangerous. This is just one of a thousand reasons why regardless of provocation, taking the high ground is always the right thing to do and instigating violence when there's no direct or imminent threat to you or your companions, is why it's called "sucker" punching. The idea is that the victim is a sucker, but so are you if your first instinct is to cold-cock a helpless unsuspecting person.

I get that people can be riled up, irrational, angry, insulted or incensed, and I have a short fuse myself, but it's always better to take a deep breath and walk away, regardless of provocation - if there's no physical threat to your wellbeing or safety. And frankly even then discretion is the better part of valor. You don't want to be on either end of a serious injury or worse.

:expert
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #37436 on: August 13, 2019, 03:13:08 PM »

Clockwork5

« Reply #37437 on: August 13, 2019, 03:16:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/teh-hamburglar-has-not-posted-in-3-weeks-do-we-know-if-he-is-ok.134673/

So you can ask this but not where Enzom went

When this happens i always hope people just found a better way to spend their time.

Might be the most honest post to have ever appeared on that forum.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #37438 on: August 13, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »
She literally had a song called 'halfbreed' and appropriated first nations culture.

#CANCELCHER

Cher is part Cherokee on her mom's side.

:miyamoto
Oi Oi

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #37439 on: August 13, 2019, 03:57:33 PM »
Quote from: How About No
he was accidentally exposed to pussy :`[

Quote from: Fat4all

Quote from: JigglesBunny
Don’t worry, you don’t have to worry about that.

this reads like the bore wtf
Uncle