Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3895646 times)

blame space

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #39480 on: August 21, 2019, 06:46:58 PM »
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/not-even-superheroes-can-open-carry-on-sydney-trains.7640/post-123175
Quote from: Warrigal
Well, I didn't see him but I think the Tupperware container on his lap filled with cup cakes would have allayed my fears.
I'm not up on Marvel comics, so I wouldn't recognise Deadpool.
I do see lots of little boys dressed as Spiderman though.

:jared

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39481 on: August 21, 2019, 06:54:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-read-about-otherkin-those-who-claim-they-are-are-they-roleplaying-or-do-they-actually-believe-in-it.136330/page-2#post-23813778

Quote from: Morrigan, post: 23813778, member: 27
Of course  the actual bigots don't need reasons to be bigots, but a lot of people are still very ignorant about gender dysphoria and trans issues in general, and without being properly educated or doing their own research, they could come to misguided conclusions about trans people and buy into transphobic rhetoric because of things like otherkin that muddies the waters.  Nicole is absolutely correct here. It's difficult enough to educate people on trans issues as it is, we don't need to make it worse for them.
Moreover, it's just never a good idea to feed into delusions in general.

:hmm
Margs

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39482 on: August 21, 2019, 06:57:42 PM »
When you're watching Maguire's Spider-Man you want him to succeed because you've seen what a struggle his life is in real human terms and you feel a deep unconscious sympathy for him.

Don't know who could feel sorry for Holland's Spider-Man. He's not poor, women throw themselves at him, he's not bullied, he doesn't lose his uncle, it's not even touched on that he's an orphan, and his Aunt doesn't need his help.
I don't pity him and you're not supposed to. These movies aren't going for that kind of pathos. They are teen movies about a young Super-hero trying to balance life. You are supposed to find him enduring because his everyday problems are more relatable then Iron Man. This character dosen't exist in the MCU either. This is a perfectly fine take, in keeping with other Spider-man stories. If you don't like you still have the comics, the Rami movies, and even a nice big budget PS4 game that do not follow this take. It is not the status quo.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #39483 on: August 21, 2019, 07:06:19 PM »
literally arguing about the underlying thematic struggles in a spiderman film.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39484 on: August 21, 2019, 07:14:33 PM »
You know, bitching about people arguing or talking seriously about "low art" things is dumb. You don't get cool points (especially since you're doing it on a video game spin off forum) and speaks to your own low vision. Every creative thing has merit and low art vs high art is a pointless argument. Talking seriously about one thing does not mean someone can't see that there are things of a bit higher quality either.

But I know, it's better to be cynical about everything.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #39485 on: August 21, 2019, 07:16:22 PM »
When you're watching Maguire's Spider-Man you want him to succeed because you've seen what a struggle his life is in real human terms and you feel a deep unconscious sympathy for him.

Don't know who could feel sorry for Holland's Spider-Man. He's not poor, women throw themselves at him, he's not bullied, he doesn't lose his uncle, it's not even touched on that he's an orphan, and his Aunt doesn't need his help.

Also he has a hot milf aunt that probably walks around the house in a towel after taking a shower, Tobey just had some old hag.  :'(
©@©™

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #39486 on: August 21, 2019, 07:17:10 PM »
You know, bitching about people arguing or talking seriously about "low art" things is dumb. You don't get cool points (especially since you're doing it on a video game spin off forum) and speaks to your own low vision. Every creative thing has merit and low art vs high art is a pointless argument. Talking seriously about one thing does not mean someone can't see that there are things of a bit higher quality either.

每天生气

Propagandhim

« Reply #39487 on: August 21, 2019, 07:19:16 PM »

You're preaching to the choir.  I posted 2 papman vids and got no likes

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39488 on: August 21, 2019, 07:43:53 PM »
Look, I've got a lot of work to do today, so if you guys and REEE could please just continue to talk about Spiderman, fat people and other shit that  :no1curr  about, that would be  :wow .
Spud

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #39489 on: August 21, 2019, 07:52:50 PM »
how do you all feel about the imperial overtones of the mushroom kingdom? i've often seen bowser as something of a robespierre type, with his virulent revolutional rhetoric conveyed visually through his demonic physical form.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39490 on: August 21, 2019, 07:57:33 PM »
Oh yes, satire that misses  the point.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39491 on: August 21, 2019, 08:12:50 PM »
i got low vision cause i'm always checking out fat hogs ;)

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #39492 on: August 21, 2019, 08:13:05 PM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #39493 on: August 21, 2019, 08:16:19 PM »
Literally skipped the entire page from the top so I don't have to read Spiderman bullshit, yet it's still going.

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size.
Catches thieves- just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong? Listen, bud.
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing, from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey, there! There goes the Spiderman!

In the chill of night, at the scene of a crime
like a streak of light
he arrives, just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman
friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
Wealth and fame? He's ignored.
Action is his reward.
Look out! There goes the Spiderman!

In the chill of night, at the scene of a crime
like a streak of light
he arrives, just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman
friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
Wealth and fame? He's ignored.
Action is his reward.

To him
life is a great big bang-up.
Wherever there's a hang-up
you'll find the Spiderman!

tummyfat

« Reply #39494 on: August 21, 2019, 08:20:49 PM »
I can’t wait for blamespace to get dogpiled on Resetera because he posts here

PogiJones

« Reply #39495 on: August 21, 2019, 08:38:27 PM »
I think that's why he doesn't post any RE links. I think he knows they're mostly insane, and he likes this thread, but he doesn't want to lose his vaunted status over there. So he just implements the bananas strategy of only posting gaf links. And seniorforums, of course.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39496 on: August 21, 2019, 08:43:08 PM »
I can’t wait for blamespace to get dogpiled on Resetera because he posts here

the blamespace that posts here is actually a mod's alt account from era trying to get him got for posting on the bire.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
i might be that mod!
[close]

blame space

« Reply #39497 on: August 21, 2019, 08:46:04 PM »
leave me alone idiots

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #39498 on: August 21, 2019, 08:46:47 PM »
Blamespace 👏 died 👏 from 👏 hepatic 👏 cirrhosis 👏 8 👏 months 👏 ago.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #39499 on: August 21, 2019, 09:02:09 PM »
But, honestly, I'd rather see her than Yang, Gabbard, Williamson, or any of the other extreme longshot edge candidates who have only qualified because of internet meme celebrity.

In Tulsi's case, a Russian bot campaign to flood social media over the next couple weeks to get her to poll just over 2% in places where polls are likely being drawn from... Iowa, New Hampshire, Michigan, etc.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/abc-news-announces-details-for-third-democratic-primary-debate.136404/post-23817435

resetti continues their war on women

Himu

« Reply #39500 on: August 21, 2019, 09:07:58 PM »
If you want me to get extra dorky and somewhat pretentious about Spider-Man :expert

The whole relatable shit and every man aspect of Peter all feed into the real defining thing about him that they keep hammering bluntly so people can get it. The whole "With great power comes great responsibility" thing is all about how Pete constantly slips and has to relearn that lesson, sometimes learns it the hard way. If you want to be more optimistic it's a character that always gets back up no matter how many times shit happens to him.

You can still do that with him being a teen, sure, but that narrows shit down usually. Plus having prom and class field trips be central parts to whatever stories he's going through is kinda "eh" to a dude like me who is far removed from that shit.

I remember being a teenager and being able to go on class trips across Europe. Very relatable stuff there. :poop
I mean Peter Parker also isn’t a trans person who loves bbc videos. You aren’t going to find everything relatable to him.

But what actually happens in the movie. His stuff with trying to live up to your inspirations, make time for a social life, awkward romance. Those are everyday things that people can relate to. Those are aspects of the character.

But yes get stuck on the fact that he is just a middle class white guy in these movies and not dirt poor.

B

Lmao what does liking dick have anything to do with a man struggling to pay the bills

Are you daft lmao

That teenage awkward romance crap sounds juvenile compared to a grown person trying to make ends meet while juggling this and this and that. Lmao what in the FUCK
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39501 on: August 21, 2019, 09:18:36 PM »
That teenage awkward romance crap sounds juvenile compared to a grown person trying to make ends meet while juggling this and this and that. Lmao what in the FUCK
How?

It's the same shit. It's not like it's anymore complex. Same shit, different age brackets.

Oh yeah because Peter Parker asking Aunt May for money and being in college is so much more nuanced...

You just think it's better.

Either way I don't care. I get to enjoy good Spider-man movies and have what I want while all you can do is bitch about how they don't cater to you. So I win. See you next time where you pretend to care about some property and then bitch about how it's not catering to you.
Lmao what does liking dick have anything to do with a man struggling to pay the bills
No, it was more to point out that you're constant crying about a premise of a movie you've never seen is stupid. Character's don't have to be involved or be about 100% of the same crap your about to be relatable. I've never been on a class trip to Europe. I've also never been to a science focused high school. I know both things happen to kids of not just upper middle class America though. Doesn't take away from the reltable aspect of Holland Spider-man. What's funny is you complain about Holland, but then praise Spider-Verse. Which both feature a teen Spider-man from pretty similar backgrounds.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 09:24:59 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Coffee Dog

« Reply #39502 on: August 21, 2019, 09:28:11 PM »
MCU spidey didnt even have to deal with relatable problems. All of the kids in his class clearly like him more than flash thompson, every person in his social circle is more than equipped to be supportive of his innermost secrets, and he hits it off great with all the women he's interested in.  Everyyhing just sort of works out very conveniently in his personal life, all of his drama in these films relates purely to the dangers of his superhero life. He isn't worried about mundane shit.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39503 on: August 21, 2019, 09:43:35 PM »
And Rami Spider-man got to fuck Mary Jane and marry her despite years of him wasting her time. All your versions of Spider-men are full of shit one way or another.

But I know, it’s cool to shit on the MCU because nerds on Ree act like it’s the gospel.

MCU spidey didnt even have to deal with relatable problems. All of the kids in his class clearly like him more than flash thompson, every person in his social circle is more than equipped to be supportive of his innermost secrets, and he hits it off great with all the women he's interested in.  Everyyhing just sort of works out very conveniently in his personal life, all of his drama in these films relates purely to the dangers of his superhero life. He isn't worried about mundane shit.
Yeah pretty crazy that in a Superhero movie the main dude gets the love interests.

And I actually found that more believable. I’ve been to high school. It’s not full of bullies beating up people like in Hollywood movies. It’s full of teens of being awkward and being in their own world. With dudes making jokes about others. Also his school is a “smart” school.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 09:49:18 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39504 on: August 21, 2019, 09:54:47 PM »
Spiderman is the worst popular comic book character ever. Teenage reject powertrip fantasy at its worst. Fuck Spiderman.

Into the Spider-verse was fucking dope af though
[close]
Spud

Himu

« Reply #39505 on: August 21, 2019, 09:55:37 PM »
You can tell more complex stories with an adult Peter. Teenage peter is stuck living at home. While there’s a storyline early in Amazing Spider-Man comics when Aunt May is in the hospital and can’t afford her mortgage Peter helps pay for her bills, we don’t see that in the movies.

And that’s the most drama that can potentially have with a teenage Peter.

Adult Peter has to pay for college, juggle his girlfriend and later wife, support his aunt while working as a photographer, and risking his life every damn night. Peter drops out of college. He is among the first superheroes to get married. Him and Mary Jane strike a relationship so tight and it’s a bigger bond than anyone can believe teenagers are capable of having.

So um yes, they are better. Every Spider-Man story that’s famous happened when he was an adult. Ultimate Spider-Man takes many of them of them but most are a shell compared to their previous selves because of the limited nature of telling a story of a teenage superhero. You can’t tell stories of them having sex for instance.

Remember the time Peter and MJ’s BABY DIED?

I wonder why a spider-man fan doesn’t about the prospects of a teenage spider-man. Yeah I think it’s better. So what? I have a right to my opinion.
IYKYK

Coffee Dog

« Reply #39506 on: August 21, 2019, 10:02:59 PM »
And Rami Spider-man got to fuck Mary Jane and marry her despite years of him wasting her time. All your versions of Spider-men are full of shit one way or another.

But I know, it’s cool to shit on the MCU because nerds on Ree act like it’s the gospel.

Yeah pretty crazy that in a Superhero movie the main dude gets the love interests.

And I actually found that more believable. I’ve been to high school. It’s not full of bullies beating up people like in Hollywood movies. It’s full of teens of being awkward and being in their own world. With dudes making jokes about others. Also his school is a “smart” school.

You're saying its more "believable", but these are movies about a spider person. Believability doesnt mean shit, relatability is key. Ive never had a bully punch me in the face and steal my lunch, but i know how it feels to be victimized and look around at a room full of unsympathetic and unsupportive faces. I know how it feels to be alone. Thats why even though these stories are 50 years old they still carry dramatic weight.

Do you know what i dont relate to? Some poser calling me penis parker while my squad of mathletes laugh in his face and back me up. That isnt a struggle. Its hardly even a conflict. Its a vestigal remnant of a different interpretation of the character that accomplishes the opposite effect (it shows exactly how not alone MCU Peter is) in the context of the newer film. "The tale of the boy with the rock solid support system" is not compelling nor empathetic.

And, goddammit, Raimi spider-man took two movies to fuck mary jane, and over the course of both he fucks up big time repeatedly. Neither MCU film even dedicate enough time to MJ for there to be a workable plotline, far from home is entirely meet cute stuff and the first film is too split between MJ and the vultures daughter girl that Peter forgot about because he's an asshole.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #39507 on: August 21, 2019, 10:08:22 PM »
Has there been a spiderman where uncle ben is weird uncle and peter parker's spiderman ends up being just his imagination to get through the moments?

Rahxephon91

« Reply #39508 on: August 21, 2019, 10:15:46 PM »
Well with as someone with a solid support system and a non shitty life. I find MCU Peter relatable. Sorry you don’t. I don’t care. We’ve had decades of the same shit. Go back to those. This is the current movie Spider-man. It’s not even the only Spider-man. Go play the PS4 Spider-man to get your woe is me jollies or better yet watch your shitty Rami movies.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #39509 on: August 21, 2019, 10:19:52 PM »
Well with as someone with a solid support system and a non shitty life. I find MCU Peter relatable. Sorry you don’t. I don’t care. We’ve had decades of the same shit. Go back to those. This is the current movie Spider-man. It’s not even the only Spider-man. Go play the PS4 Spider-man to get your woe is me jollies or better yet watch your shitty Rami movies.

:umad

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39510 on: August 21, 2019, 10:20:38 PM »
Can we just have more female Venom? I want to jerk off

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #39512 on: August 21, 2019, 11:05:06 PM »
https://twitter.com/SophNar0747/status/1164306204102995969
I mean, if you were a mouth breather with a bone to pick this kind of thing is in the playbook now. why bother harassing someone when you can mobilize the Red Mercury army to do it for you. I'm pretty sure that's how they dug up that 16 yr old girl smash player dropping the n word with a hard R.

Also, listening to someone's opinions on spiderman when they think liking BBC is a diss  :nope

ShutUp

« Reply #39513 on: August 21, 2019, 11:09:28 PM »
Stan for constantly failing upwards adult Peter brehs  :doge so relatable

That being said, MCU Peter being handed everything and no longer needing to make his own suits is definitely a downer. That would be one positive  thing if they have to all but get rid of any MCU connections, they'd be forced to write him as someone who needs to make his own shit again.

And yes  :no1curr and all that, I know.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #39514 on: August 21, 2019, 11:16:55 PM »

Uncle

shosta

« Reply #39515 on: August 21, 2019, 11:23:06 PM »
REJECT REVISIONISM! UPHOLD SWEET NICOLE THOUGHT!  :nugenix
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #39516 on: August 21, 2019, 11:24:22 PM »
I don't like the whole transracial thing but why ban people for musing out loud? Lmao what a shit site.
IYKYK

Boredfrom

« Reply #39517 on: August 21, 2019, 11:24:52 PM »

Man, protesting censorship with censorship.  :awesome

Both sides of the Free Speech autistic spectrum have been acting like scumbags, so who the fuck knows?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #39518 on: August 21, 2019, 11:26:39 PM »

Holy shit, it was a hitjob  :lol

Too bad the thread on era was closed a few hours ago

Given that there was a resolution on this matter and the fact that the thread is focusing more on speculation at this point, we have opted to close the thread. If there is any significant news update, feel free to create a new thread.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ion-fury-devs-show-signs-of-transphobia-among-other-issues-update-voidpoint-apologizes-in-statement-see-threadmarks.135368/post-23814816

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #39519 on: August 21, 2019, 11:32:14 PM »
Rihanna is honoring Talcum X at her ball and black Twitter is rioting. 😄

Boredfrom

« Reply #39520 on: August 21, 2019, 11:32:16 PM »

Holy shit, it was a hitjob  :lol

Too bad the thread on era was closed a few hours ago

Given that there was a resolution on this matter and the fact that the thread is focusing more on speculation at this point, we have opted to close the thread. If there is any significant news update, feel free to create a new thread.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ion-fury-devs-show-signs-of-transphobia-among-other-issues-update-voidpoint-apologizes-in-statement-see-threadmarks.135368/post-23814816

They could care less.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #39521 on: August 21, 2019, 11:35:30 PM »

blame space

« Reply #39522 on: August 22, 2019, 12:08:55 AM »
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/senior-duck-lips-haha.43001/

big drama about to break out in the senior duck lips thread. not everybody is amused by ronni's antics.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39523 on: August 22, 2019, 12:31:03 AM »
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/senior-duck-lips-haha.43001/

big drama about to break out in the senior duck lips thread. not everybody is amused by ronni's antics.
Ronni's granddaughters are hot!
Spud

Mr. Nobody

• Groovy.
« Reply #39524 on: August 22, 2019, 12:46:10 AM »
 :nsfw

[close]

PogiJones

« Reply #39525 on: August 22, 2019, 12:52:30 AM »

You're describing exactly what makes him so relatable to me

:success

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39526 on: August 22, 2019, 12:57:22 AM »
MCU spiderman is some dork called Peter Parker without the traits that makes him Peter Parker

Tripon

« Reply #39527 on: August 22, 2019, 01:02:36 AM »
Less talk about Peter Parker. More pics of hot Aunt May.

shosta

« Reply #39528 on: August 22, 2019, 01:04:36 AM »
:nsfw
[close]
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #39529 on: August 22, 2019, 01:05:40 AM »
she hasn't bared those tiddies since she got a boob job though  :'(
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #39530 on: August 22, 2019, 01:13:43 AM »
AILF May :noah

Tripon

FStop7

« Reply #39532 on: August 22, 2019, 02:11:26 AM »
I had the pleasure of watching a family cry when spiderman dusted in part 1, was fucking hilarious, I laughed harder than what was socially acceptable. Part 2 I was sitting behind an annoying couple where the BF was explaining who everyone was to the GF.

Why would anyone cry at that? Did they really think the character wasn’t coming back?? That’s dumb as shit.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #39533 on: August 22, 2019, 02:18:40 AM »
I had the pleasure of watching a family cry when spiderman dusted in part 1, was fucking hilarious, I laughed harder than what was socially acceptable. Part 2 I was sitting behind an annoying couple where the BF was explaining who everyone was to the GF.

I remember that somewhat recent movie about a volcano
watched it in theatres, some dude bites za dusto out of nowhere at one point and I laughed

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #39534 on: August 22, 2019, 02:26:38 AM »
that thread is getting so locked so quickly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-read-about-otherkin-those-who-claim-they-are-are-they-roleplaying-or-do-they-actually-believe-in-it.136330/page-2#post-23817113

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
This topic is closed to further replies, as the discussion has led to inflammatory comments surrounding gender identity.

:hmm
Margs

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #39535 on: August 22, 2019, 04:59:01 AM »
Why can't the members of re be more like senior forums?

.   Coffee in the sunroom with my wife, takes about a hour to set the world straight.
Some kind of exercise most days: gym, yoga, walking.
My Zen Buddy cat needs her lap time. The dogs need their play.
Dealing with prostrate cancer kept me very busy from Dec of last year until June of this year, daily radiation treatments for nine weeks, and the after effects of hormone treatment (Lupron Shots). Yes, at 76 I am a "completely harmless male" who gets to experience hot flashes. ( I always thought that women were exaggerating, well …….not anymore.)
Wed mornings, breakfast with the ROMEOS (Retired Old Men Dining Out).
I used to hang out at the Vespa forum and had a ball with those folks. I had to give up the Vespa after I turned 75 as I had agreed with my wife.
And then there is yard work, my laundry duties, my kitchen duties, and something always needs fixing. (The wife still does more than I do.)
And then I come here for some philosophy.   

Good one Pecos. what's that well-known member Gary O?

.    Could be anything
I do the pop ins, all hours of the day
If my back is killin' me, I sit...here
If I'm having a meal, I sit here
If I wanna play on line, this is wunna the places   

Simpler times...

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #39536 on: August 22, 2019, 06:03:44 AM »

Huh, this is pretty interesting.
I wasn't thinking "false flag" when I saw the OP about ion fury, but I was wondering why that poster was gunning for it so obviously hard that they were trawling through fucking months old discord logs looking for dirt, and got kicked out of the OT for trying to drum up a controversy.

I didn't realise they were the same poster who made a BFD out of the crash team watermelon skin too.

Himu

« Reply #39537 on: August 22, 2019, 06:04:22 AM »
https://www.apnews.com/76b2a320a1a44bf6b224340314f18c8e

Weird movement.

Pia Schiavo-Campo, who posts from Los Angeles about style and culture on Instagram and blogs at Mixedfatchick.com, isn’t a fan of dieting, before-and-after pictures or the lack of dialogue from fat-acceptance influencers about weight loss. As someone who has struggled with an eating disorder for the better part of 30 years, she’s triggered by diet talk and conflicted about weight turnarounds, especially those not directly addressed

Social justice has lost its shit. This isn’t social justice :lol

“Your weight loss posts are too triggering for me, I’m sure you understand,” Holliday explained in a private reply earlier this year. “It’s not personal.”

:lol one of the blessings of transition is seeing that women are just as big assholes as men. Man is shit and Earth is our toilet bowl. :lol
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 06:11:00 AM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #39538 on: August 22, 2019, 06:36:24 AM »
Being sympathetic of people's feelings is one thing, but allowing people to get away with self-destructive behaviour in the name of not offending (or triggering - I mean what the fuck is that bullshit?) them is just really really fucking dumb.

People who do dumb shit that is harmful to themselves should not be treated with kid gloves, they should be told to stop fucking doing stupid shit and to get their shit together, develop some resilience, and solve their problems.
Spud

Himu

« Reply #39539 on: August 22, 2019, 06:45:09 AM »
The worst part is them tying this shit to feminism. Guarantee that if they feminism continues to tie this fat activism to its leash feminism will go the way of they dodo.

Look at this shit.

Apparently advertised as a good example of feminism. This is feminism? :dead
IYKYK