Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751740 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #53460 on: November 08, 2019, 11:40:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-afghan-jews-were-kicked-out-of-prison-for-being-too-annoying.150668/#post-26247565

Lol at Stinkles coming back, nearly a week later, to clarify that he is in fact a Jew.

Converted for the pussy. 

Quote from: Stinkles, post: 26247565, member: 5609
My Jewish GF who I lived with and agreed to convert for, or rather for her parents, used the ACTUAL term all the time and I couldn’t bring myself to utter it verbally even then) and my hesitation to type it should have been sufficient cause to pause.

(she's bi)
ど助平

Rman

« Reply #53461 on: November 08, 2019, 11:41:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/pokémon-sword-and-shield-launch-event-in-japan-cancelled-for-operational-reasons.151891/

It is me or suddenly every journo is fully aware of the inner workings of japanese companies and they can tell when overseas fans are getting nuts?

Austin fucking Walker suddenly knows the inner workings of Gamefreak.

There are some Westerners that work at GF actually. So may be legit.  I have no issues with Austin, but ERA loves to hero worship the dude just because he has progressive takes.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #53462 on: November 08, 2019, 11:42:35 AM »
Didn't he have that great Monster Hunter World is colonialism review?

BisMarckie

« Reply #53463 on: November 08, 2019, 11:43:47 AM »
Stolen from someone here:

Austin Walker is a stupid person’s idea of a smart person.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #53464 on: November 08, 2019, 11:45:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/last-afghan-jews-were-kicked-out-of-prison-for-being-too-annoying.150668/#post-26247565

Lol at Stinkles coming back, nearly a week later, to clarify that he is in fact a Jew.

Converted for the pussy. 

My Jewish GF who I lived with and agreed to convert for, or rather for her parents, used the ACTUAL term all the time and I couldn’t bring myself to utter it verbally even then) and my hesitation to type it should have been sufficient cause to pause.

(she's bi)

Becoming any faith just to keep parents happy is fucking wild, but hell they're totally totally not a cult right? Just those Scientology nuts and the sex cults, not traditional religion they're totally real.

I remember the GAF/ERA Christianity threads, full of fucking born again people who are automatically the biggest cunts in the world who love the smell of their own farts.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53465 on: November 08, 2019, 11:53:44 AM »
I like that there's no apology of any kind from Stinkles.  Just an attempt to justify what he said.  :lol 

Converted for the pussy. 

(she's bi)

Becoming any faith just to keep parents happy is fucking wild, but hell they're totally totally not a cult right? Just those Scientology nuts and the sex cults, not traditional religion they're totally real.

I remember the GAF/ERA Christianity threads, full of fucking born again people who are automatically the biggest cunts in the world who love the smell of their own farts.

I couldn't imagine converting (whether it meant anything or not) to make someone else's parents happy.  Fuck that- if religion is that big a deal, count me way the hell out.  Glad it wasn't even an issue with my wife.
ど助平

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53466 on: November 08, 2019, 11:57:22 AM »
Jewish conversion is obligatory upon marriage. You're still not really considered a real Jew by other Jews, though. It's traditional to try to keep things in the tribe, even if just by letter of the law.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53467 on: November 08, 2019, 12:04:08 PM »
Jewish conversion is obligatory upon marriage. You're still not really considered a real Jew by other Jews, though. It's traditional to try to keep things in the tribe, even if just by letter of the law.

LOL, no it's not. 
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53468 on: November 08, 2019, 12:06:52 PM »
He's not that wrong;  the vast majority of even US based rabbi require conversion.  Going to a rabbi that doesn't is controversial.

You don't have to go to a rabbi to get married.  You can also have both a rabbi and a priest at marriage ceremonies.
ど助平

agrajag

« Reply #53469 on: November 08, 2019, 12:07:55 PM »
bork da Hebrew expert

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #53470 on: November 08, 2019, 12:09:04 PM »
Sounds sexist, is there Shebrew for women?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53471 on: November 08, 2019, 12:15:31 PM »
rabbx :wag

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53472 on: November 08, 2019, 12:16:15 PM »
You're not going to prison if you don't convert, but you do it because it's tradition and it keeps the in-laws happy. It's not that serious, like I said, no one considers you a real Jew, you're more like a religion-based cuck.

FunSlower

« Reply #53473 on: November 08, 2019, 12:16:41 PM »
He's not that wrong;  the vast majority of even US based rabbi require conversion.  Going to a rabbi that doesn't is controversial.

You don't have to go to a rabbi to get married.  You can also have both a rabbi and a priest at marriage ceremonies.

What I'm talking about is for when a Jewish girl marries a non-Jew;  but it's just what I've been told (by 2 separate couples.)

I don't think the rules are the same for Jewish men.

Basically have to find a "Reform" rabbi. 

But maybe that's wrong?  I dunno.. I was the best man at such a wedding and they were all complaining about how many people in the local community disapproved and they claimed something outrageous like there was only 1 rabbi in the entire area willing to do the ceremony.
don't forget to cut a hole in the sheet before you have sex

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #53474 on: November 08, 2019, 12:35:59 PM »
i would convert for one of those hot idf girls
i'd even do volunteer work for a mossad troll farm if they wanted
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

10centtacos

« Reply #53475 on: November 08, 2019, 12:36:16 PM »
More Smash autism

I'm kind of glad Mai didn't get in

I feel like Mai, while on one hand adding in more female representation, wouldn't be that much of a valuable representation with her sexualized appearance. I would have personally want to see more representation from the Persona series, or hell even more Xeno Saga rep.

Also I feel tired from reading all of Twitter's complaints about Mai not being added in, it's honestly the stupidest thing I've seen in the last couple weeks.

And I guess I should have added this to the title, but this is in context for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and how Terry got in (which I don't care for at all to be honest, never grew up with SNK).

And of course the sexualized (creepy) avatar

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-kind-of-glad-mai-didnt-get-in.151942/

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53476 on: November 08, 2019, 12:38:49 PM »
More Smash autism

I'm kind of glad Mai didn't get in

I feel like Mai, while on one hand adding in more female representation, wouldn't be that much of a valuable representation with her sexualized appearance. I would have personally want to see more representation from the Persona series, or hell even more Xeno Saga rep.

Also I feel tired from reading all of Twitter's complaints about Mai not being added in, it's honestly the stupidest thing I've seen in the last couple weeks.

And I guess I should have added this to the title, but this is in context for Super Smash Bros Ultimate and how Terry got in (which I don't care for at all to be honest, never grew up with SNK).

And of course the sexualized (creepy) avatar
(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-kind-of-glad-mai-didnt-get-in.151942/

Always this assumption that sexualized = bad

https://twitter.com/Richmond_Lee/status/1192510581321789441

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #53477 on: November 08, 2019, 12:49:17 PM »
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #53478 on: November 08, 2019, 01:21:08 PM »
Ive had sex with two jewish women, AMA
:O

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53479 on: November 08, 2019, 01:21:13 PM »
You're not going to prison if you don't convert, but you do it because it's tradition and it keeps the in-laws happy. It's not that serious, like I said, no one considers you a real Jew, you're more like a religion-based giant dad.

For me and my family members, it has been the opposite -three of us getting hitched to non-Jewish girls- but I have never heard of anyone not being considered a "real Jew" for the latter.  Maybe it's a regional thing or depends on the type of synagogue you belong to or whatever? 

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Religion
:neogaf
[close]
ど助平

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53480 on: November 08, 2019, 01:28:18 PM »
You're not going to prison if you don't convert, but you do it because it's tradition and it keeps the in-laws happy. It's not that serious, like I said, no one considers you a real Jew, you're more like a religion-based giant dad.

For me and my family members, it has been the opposite -three of us getting hitched to non-Jewish girls- but I have never heard of anyone not being considered a "real Jew" for the latter.  Maybe it's a regional thing or depends on the type of synagogue you belong to or whatever? 

Religion
[close]
You're male, the Jewish lineage doesn't travel with you.

james

« Reply #53481 on: November 08, 2019, 01:30:53 PM »
Im shocked, shocked, that autismbot is an expert on ( ( ( ( the jews ) ) ) )

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53482 on: November 08, 2019, 01:33:32 PM »

Religion
[close]

Yeah, as I understand it.. it's the Jewish women they make a big deal about.

But also could be a regional thing.

I've heard of the "if your mother isn't Jewish, you aren't Jewish" either thing but that's it.  Never seen anyone really shunned about it.
ど助平

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53483 on: November 08, 2019, 01:35:08 PM »
 :bolo
when people try to claim jewish identity without having a attractive Jewish woman mom

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #53484 on: November 08, 2019, 01:37:09 PM »
Im shocked, shocked, that autismbot is an expert on ( ( ( ( the jews ) ) ) )
The writers just keep surprising us  :lawd
🤴

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #53485 on: November 08, 2019, 01:41:21 PM »

Wow what a nice bat mitzvah gift

agrajag

« Reply #53486 on: November 08, 2019, 01:54:14 PM »
when people try to claim jewish identity without having a attractive Jewish woman mom

alright, settle down Ben Shapiro

Clockwork5

« Reply #53487 on: November 08, 2019, 01:56:38 PM »
It’s okay guys, I’m not anti-Semitic. I have a Jewish friend who forced me to become Jewish too.

But yeah that story about Jews in Afghanistan who were thrown in jail and regularly beaten for arguing too much was a real hoot. All the Jews love that one. I’m kinda Jewish too, I would know. BTW real Jews call each other slurs all the time. LUL

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53488 on: November 08, 2019, 02:03:06 PM »
Was probably exaggerated;  my brother's ex is a dramatic cunt.

I used to enjoy trolling other kids with that in elementary school.  The ones who would go "I'm half-Jewish so I get Xmas and Hanukkah presents!" :smug Yeah, sure.

This brings up memories of being THE JEW back then- all of the other Jewish kids just so happened to go to the other elementary school in town.  The class would have a Christmas party and me and the one Muslim kid would just kinda be like 
:dayum
[close]
ど助平

EightBitNate

« Reply #53489 on: November 08, 2019, 02:09:20 PM »
I wish I could convert to black so I could call people the n-word :-\

Averon

Clockwork5

« Reply #53491 on: November 08, 2019, 02:15:41 PM »
We know.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53492 on: November 08, 2019, 02:20:38 PM »
:dolezal

skullstorm

« Reply #53493 on: November 08, 2019, 02:22:31 PM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53494 on: November 08, 2019, 02:22:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kevin-feige-youll-probably-need-a-disney-subscription-to-understand-everything-in-future-marvel-movies.151965/

Look at all those whales. It's like mtx for MCU stans.

"You'll need to watch High School Musical: The Series, Garfield: A Tale of Two Kitties, and The Apple Dumpling Gang Rides Again to fully-understand and prepare as these will factor into forthcoming films such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness."

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:32:48 PM by bork »
ど助平

shosta

« Reply #53495 on: November 08, 2019, 02:42:32 PM »
nobody "does deli and also some cashier work" :lol
每天生气

EightBitNate

« Reply #53496 on: November 08, 2019, 02:48:04 PM »
:dolezal

You already know the n-word is in heavy rotation in Rachel Dolezal and Shaun King’s vocabulary

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #53497 on: November 08, 2019, 02:51:58 PM »
son

step son

ctrl+F "mom" = 0 results

:thinking

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53498 on: November 08, 2019, 02:52:21 PM »
Incelchief putting in overtime with the strawmen in that marvel thread :neogaf

This is outrageous

Kevin Feige is trying to steal my electrolytes

He's trying to get my precious bodily fluids with this making the Tv shows matter horseshit. We should protest!!!!

If I was Disney I might consider firing Feige over this tbh. A smart person would know that the Disney Plus shows should be pointless and irrelevant.

He's making the TV shows matter... how much of a stupid asshole can he be? Who wants these shows to mean anything? No one! Just a pure ego trip from someone who clearly doesn't understand what he's doing.

He's showing off, isn't it obvious oh look I can make TV shows and make them matter... who wants that! Who wants Tv shows that are at all relevant or build a greater world, no one but an arrogant elitist who thinks he knows what the people really want.

I'm calling Feige out for destroying Marvel yes!

I'm just really pissed off now because Feige is forcing me against my will to watch these and I don't want to but I have no choice, he literally controls my life.

There is no free will anymore, Feige wrote it out of the universe because he's a prick.

Excuse me we find the movies entertaining! Who said we want entertaining TV shows that build up things?! WHY WOULD WE WANT THAT?!

Honestly this is just more evidence that Feige is a neoliberal hack who doesn't know what art and cinema is. Fuck bet if you ask the jerk about Godfather Part II he'll probably tell you it's the dude you choose to witness your second born's christening, and not even mention you know Martin Scorsese's greatest film.

You don;t get it, it;s not optional., it's mandatory. He's ruining our lives, he's eating our fucking future babies (who is going to have time for sex anymore!) to fuel his perverse need to create a few TV shows that matter.

Quote from: TheKree who I'm pretty fucking sure is not thinking the same thing as I am for the same reasons
why is this thread so stupid
Because Feige is trying to murder supreme intelligence by making TV shows that connect to movies for a streaming service

Yes! Exactly because unlike Feige I'm a real comic book fan! And real comic book fans hate this kind of shit dude! What comic book fan wants connected storylines?!

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53499 on: November 08, 2019, 02:54:58 PM »
Comic book "events" where you have to buy a ton of fucking comics to follow what the fuck is going on and that shit up the regular book storylines are pretty universally hated I thought

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53500 on: November 08, 2019, 02:56:15 PM »
even when Trumps™ Disneys© Marvel® does it

e:
I read every crossover issue of House of M, Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, Siege, Fear Itself, AvX, and Original Sin, and most of that shit wasn't even good.

Fucking milennial crybabies.

and you're defending that same shit happening to TV and film with a "man up snowflakes, git your bootstraps" response :neogaf

james

« Reply #53502 on: November 08, 2019, 03:20:12 PM »
so how old is shosta

shosta

« Reply #53503 on: November 08, 2019, 03:23:54 PM »

old enough
每天生气

ShutUp

« Reply #53504 on: November 08, 2019, 03:39:30 PM »
even when Trumps™ Disneys© Marvel® does it

e:
I read every crossover issue of House of M, Civil War, World War Hulk, Secret Invasion, Siege, Fear Itself, AvX, and Original Sin, and most of that shit wasn't even good.

Fucking milennial crybabies.

and you're defending that same shit happening to TV and film with a "man up snowflakes, git your bootstraps" response :neogaf

So...they expect Random Joe's to have this mentality? Yeah, that's gonna be a massive no from general audiences.

Hoping these shows on the service are their own thing with just passing comments to the universe at large.

And Incel having a fucking meltdown in that thread is a sight to behold. "HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE MY GOD REEEE"

EightBitNate

« Reply #53505 on: November 08, 2019, 03:41:08 PM »

Wow what a nice bat mitzvah gift

Quoting for new page because this was a really good joke

ShutUp

« Reply #53506 on: November 08, 2019, 03:41:17 PM »
Also, it seems Joker is the most profitable comic book movie in history, according to Forbes. The ERA thread about this should be a riot.

:success

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #53507 on: November 08, 2019, 03:50:12 PM »

*endless amount of posts*

:cat why?  :-\

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #53508 on: November 08, 2019, 03:56:50 PM »
Was probably exaggerated;  my brother's ex is a dramatic cunt.

I used to enjoy trolling other kids with that in elementary school.  The ones who would go "I'm half-Jewish so I get Xmas and Hanukkah presents!" :smug Yeah, sure.

This brings up memories of being THE JEW back then- all of the other Jewish kids just so happened to go to the other elementary school in town.  The class would have a Christmas party and me and the one Muslim kid would just kinda be like 
:dayum
[close]

Did you have to fight whilst the Christian kids watched?

james

« Reply #53509 on: November 08, 2019, 03:57:13 PM »
old enough

Can i send you dick pics or will that put me in legal trouble

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53510 on: November 08, 2019, 03:57:44 PM »
so how old is shosta

Old enough to count, old enough to mount
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #53511 on: November 08, 2019, 03:59:43 PM »
So...they expect Random Joe's to have this mentality? Yeah, that's gonna be a massive no from general audiences.

Hoping these shows on the service are their own thing with just passing comments to the universe at large.

And Incel having a fucking meltdown in that thread is a sight to behold. "HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE MY GOD REEEE"

Even hardcore comics fans hate that shit, but they're already so deeply invested they're like "oh, this is bullshit, he's cutting my ketamine with talcum powder again, but what am I gonna do? give up the ketamine?".

TV viewers don't even particularly like when tv shows they watch pull a stealth pilot and everything gets put on hold to watch some other fucking bunch of yahoos doing something similar BUT IN A NEW CITY!

Its absolutely fucking mental for incelchief trying to spin this as "OH BUT THIS MAKES TV SHOWS MATTER!" - what matters in a TV show is that its good enough that you want to watch it anyway, because thats kind of the fucking point.

Watching some shit you don't care about so Ant-Man can drop in apropos of nothing and go "Phew! I sure dealt with some crazy shit! Trailers out now! Wink wink!"... :donot

shosta

« Reply #53512 on: November 08, 2019, 04:01:33 PM »
Sending unsolicited nude pictures to another person can always open you up to harassment suits.
每天生气

EightBitNate

« Reply #53513 on: November 08, 2019, 04:01:34 PM »
so how old is shosta

Old enough to count, old enough to mount

Joe Molotov
Administrator

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53514 on: November 08, 2019, 04:04:49 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kevin-feige-youll-probably-need-a-disney-subscription-to-understand-everything-in-future-marvel-movies.151965/post-26259999]

Jesus, why are they putting so much effort into this? Some people felt already overwhelmed with the amount of movies, so no surprise that adding multiple TV seasons to this isn't everyone's dream

james

« Reply #53515 on: November 08, 2019, 04:14:44 PM »
Sending unsolicited nude pictures to another person can always open you up to harassment suits.

check your pms

james

« Reply #53516 on: November 08, 2019, 04:22:09 PM »
shosta clicked on my dick pic

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice

Ghoul

« Reply #53517 on: November 08, 2019, 04:23:29 PM »
Tentacle rape in 2019

shosta

« Reply #53518 on: November 08, 2019, 04:36:39 PM »
I only clicked it because I wanted to send it to his employer and cost him his job teaching marketing.
每天生气

james

« Reply #53519 on: November 08, 2019, 04:40:36 PM »
I only clicked it because I wanted to send it to his employer and cost him his job teaching marketing.

:rejoice :rejoice :rejoice