Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3928913 times)

jorma

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #53880 on: November 11, 2019, 01:38:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bart-police-handcuff-cite-black-man-for-eating-sandwich-on-platform.152360/

The full video shows that Foster did insult the officer and used a homophobic slur.

Thread should be fun

well, he is done.
maybe in response to the officer's queries he just said he was going to 'bag it', why do people always jump to conclusions  :hmph

but he was eating in a public transport system, that's already much grosser than anything he might have said  :hmph

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #53881 on: November 11, 2019, 03:51:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/post-26327319
My biggest fucking gripe about Death Stranding is that it's built on Horizon's engine. There's is so much good progressive shit in that game and Kojima rips that out and puts this soulless fucking misogynistic grey and brown fucking thing onto that sexy ass passion project of a game and now everybody will think Kojima's fuckups are because of the game engine and forget that an excellent game was built on the very same engine in 2017. Dude could've copy pasta'd some stuff onto that same engine and it would be a lot better than what he made. Horizon was so alive and fun and Aloy was such a fun and quirky character. Sam is fine, but he's not Aloy, it's just...ugh.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53882 on: November 11, 2019, 03:59:14 AM »
misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic misogynistic

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #53883 on: November 11, 2019, 04:06:53 AM »
Kojoma fucked up by not having Norman Reedus VA a female character with impossibly big tits. That would would super progressive.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #53884 on: November 11, 2019, 04:09:38 AM »
Kojoma fucked up by not having Norman Reedus VA a female character with impossibly big tits. That would would super progressive.

And a female penis  :aah

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #53885 on: November 11, 2019, 04:19:05 AM »
Kojima should’ve made Norman Reedus non binary and introduce themself as ‘hi folx Norman Reedus they/them’ to every character he meets if he was a real ally.
(ice)

BisMarckie

« Reply #53886 on: November 11, 2019, 04:35:10 AM »
Apparently some Pokemon thread was an absolute graveyard, but my autism isn‘t strong enough to actually read a huge thread just for some e-drama about something I could not care less about. :fbm

SmokyDave

« Reply #53887 on: November 11, 2019, 04:49:19 AM »
It's funny cause outside of all the umbilical cords everywhere Death Stranding is probably Kojima at his most restrained from sexualizing every female character. The closest is some torture scene but I wouldn't call it hot or anything considering the context of what happens in it.
I know nothing about Death Stranding, but now my curiosity is piqued. Always down for some sexy umbilical cords.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #53888 on: November 11, 2019, 05:18:38 AM »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #53889 on: November 11, 2019, 05:38:30 AM »
Today Resetera is flabbergasted that a zombie biker pew pew sold more than an Amazon delivery simulator

https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-charts-death-stranding-is-the-second-biggest-ps4-launch-of-2019-and-the-second-biggest-new-ip-released-this-year.152340/

LoudNinja in there Baghdad Bobing.

I think it's more:

1)Folks are waiting on the PC port (to fix issues themselves or skip buying a PS4 -- <--Hey oh, me!)
2)Reviews made it a "wait for sale." Though:
3) Digital sales don't count in NPD/whatever UK data so he's not necessarily wrong.

But it's mostly 1-2, I feel. Anyone interested is gonna wait on a sale after the divisive reviews.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-charts-death-stranding-is-the-second-biggest-ps4-launch-of-2019-and-the-second-biggest-new-ip-released-this-year.152340/post-26333486

Oh, hello there!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 05:42:39 AM by thisismyusername »

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #53890 on: November 11, 2019, 05:41:01 AM »
It's funny cause outside of all the umbilical cords everywhere Death Stranding is probably Kojima at his most restrained from sexualizing every female character. The closest is some torture scene but I wouldn't call it hot or anything considering the context of what happens in it.
I know nothing about Death Stranding, but now my curiosity is piqued. Always down for some sexy umbilical cords.
*gets tangled in umbilical cord*
"Choke me mommy!"

EDIT: Ah yes, top of page material.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #53891 on: November 11, 2019, 05:42:34 AM »
off to a great start this page.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53892 on: November 11, 2019, 05:56:03 AM »

Seriously? The game where (spoiler)

spoiler (click to show/hide)
you keep a naked female with you in a travel bag
[close]

-isn't sexist?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #53893 on: November 11, 2019, 05:58:48 AM »

I think it's more:

1)Folks are waiting on the PC port (to fix issues themselves or skip buying a PS4 -- <--Hey oh, me!)
3) Digital sales don't count in NPD/whatever UK data so he's not necessarily wrong.

But it's mostly 1-2, I feel. Anyone interested is gonna wait on a sale after the divisive reviews.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/uk-charts-death-stranding-is-the-second-biggest-ps4-launch-of-2019-and-the-second-biggest-new-ip-released-this-year.152340/post-26333486

Oh, hello there!

I'm waiting for a sale. It looks interesting but not full price interesting

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #53894 on: November 11, 2019, 06:06:10 AM »

I think it's more:

Oh, hello there!

Days Gone beat Death Stranding? BenjiSales annihilated. Didn't he claim it was going to beat absolutely everything ever? Need to look back on tweets but CBA

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #53895 on: November 11, 2019, 06:25:32 AM »

I think it's more:

Oh, hello there!

Days Gone beat Death Stranding? BenjiSales annihilated. Didn't he claim it was going to beat absolutely everything ever? Need to look back on tweets but CBA

Obliterated  :wag
(ice)

ShutUp

« Reply #53896 on: November 11, 2019, 07:28:50 AM »

I think it's more:

Oh, hello there!

The GaaS hell we currently are in thanks you deeply.  :-\

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #53897 on: November 11, 2019, 07:28:59 AM »
Is it just me or is this Hobbes guy trying to cultivate some sort of internet fame on resetera with his constant “funny” threads?
Oi Oi

Ghoul

« Reply #53898 on: November 11, 2019, 07:35:55 AM »
Is it just me or is this Hobbes guy trying to cultivate some sort of internet fame on resetera with his constant “funny” threads?

He's trying to cultivate a mass following so he can break out on twitter with his "super quirky" takes.

I don't know how he has so much time for threads, he's a first line engineer after all they usually get rammed with boring tickets.

Bet his manager is taking many notes.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53899 on: November 11, 2019, 07:36:43 AM »
*gets tangled in umbilical cord*
"Choke me mommy!"

EDIT: Ah yes, top of page material.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #53900 on: November 11, 2019, 08:17:33 AM »

Fuck off

Ghoul

« Reply #53901 on: November 11, 2019, 08:41:03 AM »

Fuck off

I think you meant fuuuucckkk xffffffff

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #53902 on: November 11, 2019, 08:44:41 AM »
He's probably trying to gain a profile so that he can land a gig writing (unpaid) reviews for a multiplayer focused website so that he can get vERAfied...or something.
Spud

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53903 on: November 11, 2019, 08:52:18 AM »
Apparently some Pokemon thread was an absolute graveyard, but my autism isn‘t strong enough to actually read a huge thread just for some e-drama about something I could not care less about. :fbm

Ree just couldn’t pray the Gamergate away.
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #53904 on: November 11, 2019, 09:47:51 AM »
Kideo games :nope

Social-strand games :snob

The likes flow like wine in Death Stranding :mouf

Get yer ass in here filler :jeb
Margs

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #53905 on: November 11, 2019, 10:09:48 AM »

I think it's more:

Oh, hello there!

Same. I don't mind boring games as long as they have strange atmosphere and don't overstay their welcome, but 70+ hours of boring is a hard sell regardless of how captivating the atmosphere/storyline/etc might be.
^_^

FStop7

« Reply #53906 on: November 11, 2019, 10:50:39 AM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #53907 on: November 11, 2019, 10:55:34 AM »
Mashed potatx.
ὕβρις

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #53908 on: November 11, 2019, 10:55:58 AM »

thetylerrob

« Reply #53909 on: November 11, 2019, 11:18:23 AM »
It's not actually boring though.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #53910 on: November 11, 2019, 11:28:56 AM »
so it's an open secret that excel and subpar is the same poster system right?

jorma

« Reply #53911 on: November 11, 2019, 11:41:44 AM »

::)

go read some Nostradamus, he knew how to peddle his fiction as truth

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53912 on: November 11, 2019, 11:41:48 AM »
Did you guiz watched the new Rick and Marty? 😎

Oh shit, thanks for the heads up.
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53913 on: November 11, 2019, 12:19:16 PM »

::)

go read some Nostradamus, he knew how to peddle his fiction as truth

:confused

------

https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-did-we-start-showing-kids-dying-in-movies.152364/

Imagine not having seen movies.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:23:20 PM by Cauliflower Of Love »

ShutUp

« Reply #53914 on: November 11, 2019, 12:40:12 PM »
Another day, another thread about tipping on ERA. Don't want to tip? Then don't eat out, don't have anything delivered, none of it. Otherwise you're just fucking over the little guy who is doing all the work for you.

And the endless amount of anime avatars that support not tipping never stops funny. Entitled fucking losers still living at home and nothing more.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #53915 on: November 11, 2019, 12:45:00 PM »
don't tip white people  ;)

Risible

« Reply #53916 on: November 11, 2019, 12:50:45 PM »
don't tip white people  ;)

Holy shit that would be a fantastic Ree thread: "Should I tip white people if I'm a person of color?" Hey guys am I supporting the white oppression of POC if I tip my white driver guy? As an oppressed minority shouldn't I keep the tip as a form of reparations?

ShutUp

« Reply #53917 on: November 11, 2019, 12:52:17 PM »
People working for minimum wage should just not work there and get better jobs. I won't change my buying habits though to pay more for ethical job markets.

This post is basically this :success emoji. Holy shit.

Edit: this one ended up being sarcasm, thankfully

But the prices of everything will go up!!"

And? Maybe they should, if it means the wait staff dont need to busk for tips every night

They say this now and then when those prices would go up, they'd run home crying and jump online to complain about it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:58:37 PM by ShutUp »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53918 on: November 11, 2019, 12:58:40 PM »
People who tip all the time irregardless of service are chumps.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53919 on: November 11, 2019, 01:02:11 PM »
People who tip all the time irregardless of race are chumps.

©@©™

ShutUp

« Reply #53920 on: November 11, 2019, 01:03:39 PM »
Never tipped and never will.

It's weird to me that people in America are still tipping in 2019

Probably because the system in 2019 is still fucked and mentally mature adults understand waiters still need tips to make a decent living. Again, fucking over the little guy (as the same person goes down the street and buys a new game controller at full price at Target).

ShutUp

« Reply #53921 on: November 11, 2019, 01:05:26 PM »
People who tip all the time irregardless of service are chumps.

Well, yeah. If the service is bad, THEN no tip is fine. Or leave like a quarter on the table or something. Should have said that initially.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #53922 on: November 11, 2019, 01:10:12 PM »

If you live anywhere that isn't purple, you need to be tipping.
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #53923 on: November 11, 2019, 01:42:26 PM »
I heard on Twitter that the Pokémon kids are loons, so I checked ERA and people are begging people to not post “spoilers” of the last trailer so that people are mindful of those going in “pure”.

Said spoilers are the mere existence of two regular-ass Pokémon.

Nintendies :dizzy

Being fair, a lot of regular ass Pokémons got Thanos’ snapped. Including most of the starters.

Fuck you Charizard.  :sheik
[close]

Tripon

Tasty

« Reply #53925 on: November 11, 2019, 01:47:08 PM »
For real fuck Charizard

shosta

每天生气

Ghoul

« Reply #53927 on: November 11, 2019, 02:00:11 PM »
For real fuck Charizard

FUUUCKKKKKK OFFFFFF

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #53928 on: November 11, 2019, 02:15:02 PM »
Fuck all the kids that got Charizard in a pack of cards while I never did.  :maf

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53929 on: November 11, 2019, 02:16:17 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

but they're still getting the difference from their employers if they dont' make it in tips.

:teehee
[close]

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #53930 on: November 11, 2019, 02:22:19 PM »
Koffing is the only pokemon that matters
:O

shosta

« Reply #53931 on: November 11, 2019, 02:23:24 PM »
happy veteran's day, y'all

每天生气

Tripon

« Reply #53932 on: November 11, 2019, 02:29:24 PM »
happy veteran's day, y'all

I was living a mile away when the Chris Dorner shit happened and he murdered that couple in Irvine to take revenge against his boss (the woman in the couple was Dorner's boss' daughter). Mind you, Irvine may not have seen a murder in a decade before then.

shosta

« Reply #53933 on: November 11, 2019, 02:31:34 PM »
so... no like?
每天生气

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #53934 on: November 11, 2019, 02:32:41 PM »
I tipped my barber 50% the other day because I was awkwardly struggling to pull a $5 out of my wallet so I just handed him a $10.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #53935 on: November 11, 2019, 03:11:14 PM »

filipino cuties like you get all the tips  ;)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #53936 on: November 11, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
Who the hell still carries cash? Why?
Spud

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #53937 on: November 11, 2019, 03:35:09 PM »

My barber only takes cash. Shady af but ur boy looks fresh.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #53938 on: November 11, 2019, 03:42:54 PM »

:win

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #53939 on: November 11, 2019, 03:56:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/patrick-h-willems-how-star-wars-trailers-weaponize-nostalgia.152465/

Is this one of those alt right guys too?

No he is expressly the opposite. He actually praises The Last Jedi, but also employs genuine criticism.

These dumb motherfuckers.
Oi Oi