Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 886174 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #11760 on: January 24, 2020, 08:31:22 PM »
Uncle

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11761 on: January 24, 2020, 08:32:49 PM »
I wonder what site you could visit to read all about it
 :society

YouTube?
To be fair SomeOrdinaryGamer is doing a pretty good job covering Kiwi-esque stuff these days.

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #11762 on: January 24, 2020, 08:33:31 PM »

(ResetBanBot) He's a bro to many people on internet
Except event that asshole admits to wanting to only post here because it’s a hostile environment for him?

He knows he unwanted for what he posts here, and yet keeps doing it because... bork gave him a pass over more entertaining posters

You're Mexican too ? Fuck sake, I thought I was developping borderline dyslexia reading your post. Seriousely, you should cut back on smileys, leave the sarcastic-tone out and focus on one single thing at a time, like trying to get your grammar and ideas aligned.

So that's why you're mad at him ? People here don't like him because of his political stances or because he posts on Kiwi Farms, so you follow the herd like a sheep, just to feel your part of something bigger than you ? With that in mind, you dare to make fun of Resetera and their cancel culture ?

At this rate half of the left will boycott the election one way or another. It is all going according to Keikaku.

Imagine lifting your fat ass to vote for Hillary in 2016 and boycott 2020 because Bernie riles you up.

Those poor souls  :sabu
The US left  :neogaf

Seriousely, does it even matter at that point ? I'm not from the US, so maybe the situation is a bit more prystine from afar, but it's like they're fighting really hard for who's going to lose the presidential election. Bad move to focus on that impeachment bullshit, during an election year, against a guy who's got elected by playing it like he's a victim of the US establishment 24/7. I mean, how can you be that dumb ?   :lol
I've been thinking this constantly but all I'm getting back is: "BUT UR DUMB ORANGE MAN BAD"

Trump will be able to run as the underdog 'man of the people' challenger political outsider while he is President.
He might even get more votes from Republicans who broke the ranks in 2016 because of the economy and how he neutered Iran or put in all those conservative judges.
It's mind boggling how the Democrats and media have not changed their 2016 strategy at all. In fact, they let Trump get away with blaming the government he runs for homelessness, drug epidemics, gun violence and other problems.
By attacking him and only him they also fuel his "DoNothingDemocrats" campaign. Which is mind boggling considering he's the one sitting in front of the TV eating McDonalds all week in between Golf weekends.
And to top it all off, the Democratic leadership steps in front of a camera and literally says: "If we don't impeach this guy, we can't win the election".  :o

Don't tell me about it bro.

I've never thought Trump was a brillant man by any means, but he's sure way smarter than the people he's competing against, baring for good old Bernie that learned a thing or two from 2016 it seems.

That whole impeachment bullshit is... mesmzerising.  :lol

Even without speaking about how Trump will use that back and fourth during his future campaign, Biden's son daily-work is not something you want to put the spotlight on. Joe Biden was supposed to be the prime candidate for democrats, the man who's going to go against the bad and very corrupted Trump and somewhat, those same democrats decide to shed a very bright white light on what his son is doing in Ukraine, one of the most corrupted country in the world, and how his father was or still is involved in it ? If US people didn't get the message on Biden's family suspicious activities, the democrats made they know by now. 

If Biden ever win, they're fucked and that shit will fire back. Biden was their only pragmatical alternative to Sanders splitting their voters base really hard.

Damn, if only politic in my country was that interesting...

« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 08:37:32 PM by KarpalaJoe »

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11763 on: January 24, 2020, 08:33:58 PM »
Anyway, I just bought tickets to Borecon 2020, aka

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11764 on: January 24, 2020, 08:37:43 PM »
Quote from: KarpalaJoe
You're Mexican too ? Fuck sake, I thought I was developping borderline dyslexia reading your post. Seriousely, you should cut back on smileys, leave the sarcastic-tone out and focus on one single thing at a time, like trying to get your grammar and ideas aligned. 

IS THIS YOUR KING, NACHOBRO AND ONLY_REGRET?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11765 on: January 24, 2020, 08:37:45 PM »

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Laugh all you want, bitch. When Pour Some Sugar on Me hits, that stadium is turning into one giant strip club. All those girls who were 18 in 1987 will rip off their decades-old tube tops and let those hooters dance.
serge

thisismyusername

« Reply #11766 on: January 24, 2020, 08:38:53 PM »

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Laugh all you want, bitch. When Pour Some Sugar on Me hits, that stadium is turning into one giant strip club. All those girls who were 18 in 1987 will rip off their decades-old tube tops and let those hooters dance.

>wanting to be hit by saggy hooters like Homey The Clown hitting you
:donot

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #11767 on: January 24, 2020, 08:43:02 PM »

Drive by rubbernecking.

:wag

Bernie once again proving he’s not the savior his supporters claim him to be.

Dude is a low key racist (and sexist) that blames civil rights issues on class warfare.

He’s stood for good things and done good things but he’s no saint. I trust Biden more even if he’s kind of a dirty uncle.

:lol

TVC15

« Reply #11768 on: January 24, 2020, 08:46:03 PM »

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Er, hold up, what are you supposed to do with hooters? I’m confused
serge

thisismyusername

« Reply #11769 on: January 24, 2020, 08:53:40 PM »

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Not be hit by them like a sandbag. :comeon

As soon as those bras come off, luv, those tits will be hitting the floor.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11770 on: January 24, 2020, 08:58:14 PM »
Im not smart enough to know if this helps him or not. Like I kinda get it but Rogan can also eat shit.
I get the impression this is how the majority of posters in the ReeEra thread feel.

TVC15

« Reply #11771 on: January 24, 2020, 08:58:43 PM »

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Just like Tommy Lee’s dick will be if he drops his pants
serge

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #11772 on: January 24, 2020, 09:01:42 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Anyone else in?

Probably you're best lineup of all time
:O

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11773 on: January 24, 2020, 09:02:14 PM »
stop objectifying women you shitlords

TVC15

« Reply #11774 on: January 24, 2020, 09:06:41 PM »
I saw Axl on that very same stage. I was in the front row. Maybe like less than 100 inches from his dick. He wasn’t wearing those hot pants he’s so fond of, though. I remember that disappointment.
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11775 on: January 24, 2020, 09:08:34 PM »
I saw Axl on that very same stage. I was in the front row. Maybe like less than 100 inches from his dick. He wasn’t wearing those hot pants he’s so fond of, though. I remember that disappointment.

Is that when they were in their prime or when Axl looked like this
ど助平

thisismyusername

« Reply #11776 on: January 24, 2020, 09:14:07 PM »

Anyone else in?

lol Boomer.

Just like Tommy Lee’s dick will be if he drops his pants

:phil

Damn, Axl time-traveled too far into a past of numerous pizza's. Not enough insulting Sol Badguy will work that off.

TVC15

« Reply #11777 on: January 24, 2020, 09:15:51 PM »

He actually looks kinda like Conan O’Brien in this pic I took

serge

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11778 on: January 24, 2020, 09:16:52 PM »
hey your brother is an idiot, and so is every accelerationist, even setting aside the brokebrain concept of "i don't care how many people die because it'll eventually get so bad it'll cause a leftist surge!", we've literally seen what happens when the right wing takes total control of the government, and from those ashes we got Bill Third Way Clinton, Barack Reach Across The Aisle Obama, and based on every indication Joe Literally Just A Republican Biden.
Actually accelerationism is based and redpilled. Playing within the system is engaging in the culture of mediocrity. The real political game is not played via a vote or an elected representative.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11779 on: January 24, 2020, 09:17:00 PM »
All of this because of a generic shit tier pop album that people will forget existed in 2 months.
naw too much Greg Kurstin on it, so it hot

benjipwns

« Reply #11780 on: January 24, 2020, 09:20:11 PM »
Excel most likely voted for blackface - just sayin.
Unlikely, she lives in BC. She doesn't live in a country where the voters are allowed to vote for the Executive Branch semi-directly nor elect the Head of State. They only vote for their local representative legislators.

:american :teehee :american

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

10centtacos

« Reply #11782 on: January 24, 2020, 09:22:53 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #11783 on: January 24, 2020, 09:23:36 PM »
https://politics.theonion.com/liberals-say-sanders-s-acceptance-of-rogan-endorsement-1841208921
Griffin added that it was even more disturbing that Sanders would attempt this during an election year.
:delicious

Boredfrom

« Reply #11784 on: January 24, 2020, 09:30:11 PM »
https://politics.theonion.com/liberals-say-sanders-s-acceptance-of-rogan-endorsement-1841208921
Griffin added that it was even more disturbing that Sanders would attempt this during an election year.
:delicious

Is this the good onion's political writer? The bad one makes articles like they were sarcastic Resetera posts

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #11787 on: January 24, 2020, 09:34:05 PM »
How long til he revokes the endorsement
mfw this actually happens :cody :rash :marimo :woody

https://twitter.com/AveriHarper/status/1220797804613906432

Just to add some more information.

benjipwns

« Reply #11788 on: January 24, 2020, 09:34:52 PM »
The biggest lie ever told is that voting is some sort of private, personal decision, voting is probably collectively the single act that most affects everyone around you. Voting out to be selfless not selfish.

Whoops, she forgot to log out of her slayven account.
The biggest lie ever told is that voting is some sort of private, personal decision, voting is probably collectively the single act that most affects everyone around you. Voting out to be selfless not selfish.

Does Excel want to abolish voting booths?
Quote from: excelsheet

yes you, person living in the deep red state

your bold and defiant act of voting which has no chance of changing anything and is primarily performative

that's the most effective thing you can do in your life

not volunteering, donating money, getting a job in a sector where you can help others

fuck that shit your ineffectual flailing in a booth is the greatest contribution you will ever have to society you piece of shit
Canadians like incelsiorlef are even dumber for thinking their vote matters. Let alone is some kind of collective event. In theory a PM can be elected by a minority of the Commons, all of whom won with 25% of the vote or something because they're all FPTP elected. Look at the first two Stephen Harper elections for example:

2006: 37% of the vote, 124 seats (155 is a majority)
2008: 38% of the vote, 143 seats (155)

Hell, the last election!
2019: 33% of the vote, 157 seats (170)

No Canadian PM's party has won more than 41% of the popular vote since 1988. 1984 was the last time one won 50%.

The other Commonwealth states are only marginally better at this ratio because their third/fourth parties are more incompetent.

edit: Plus that's with 60-65% turnout, so that's ~21% of the voters electing the minority party in the Commons that's naming the entire Executive Branch. :cancry

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11789 on: January 24, 2020, 09:37:59 PM »
The Canadian federal election was called before the count reached any of the western provinces. Incel's vote was not even counted in regards to the head of state, without exaggeration.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11790 on: January 24, 2020, 09:40:46 PM »
The only reason I can tell you apart is because you've been jumping on Reseterabanbot's ass on every occasions for whatever reason.

He's a bro to many people on internet, while I fail to remember the last time you made me laugh or even said something interesting that didn't aged like Syrian milk, if that ever happened.

For the record, I'm also convinced if Kiwi wanted to shut your mouth up, it would be shut already. Don't push your unknown-luck too much though : they might notice you one day if you continue desperately to wave your arms at them that much. You can ask some of your friends what it's like when it happens.

I shit on banbot way more than riotous. When do I get my ragepost?

Tripon

« Reply #11791 on: January 24, 2020, 09:42:54 PM »
Did somebody mention Canada?

benjipwns

« Reply #11792 on: January 24, 2020, 09:46:00 PM »
The Canadian federal election was called before counting even crossed half-way across the country. Incel's vote was not even counted in regards to the head of state, without exaggeration.
The Canadian head of state is appointed by the Queen, via the advice of the PM. Although the powers are essentially vestigial.

Both Canada and Australia have had "constitutional crises" when the head of state has exercised their powers against the will of the Prime Minister.

This is why Canadians on ResetERA.com spend all their time talking about American politics, it's admittance that their faux-republican system is irrelevant and they should be annexed as a U.S. territory immediately. FIFTY-FOUR FORTY SIXTY-SIX THIRTY-THREE OR FIGHT!

Tripon

« Reply #11793 on: January 24, 2020, 09:49:51 PM »
The Canadian federal election was called before counting even crossed half-way across the country. Incel's vote was not even counted in regards to the head of state, without exaggeration.
The Canadian head of state is appointed by the Queen, via the advice of the PM. Although the powers are essentially vestigial.

Both Canada and Australia have had "constitutional crises" when the head of state has exercised their powers against the will of the Prime Minister.

This is why Canadians on ResetERA.com spend all their time talking about American politics, it's admittance that their faux-republican system is irrelevant and they should be annexed as a U.S. territory immediately. FIFTY-FOUR FORTY SIXTY-SIX THIRTY-THREE OR FIGHT!

Are you advocating for a War of 1812 Part II?  :jeanluc

thisismyusername

« Reply #11794 on: January 24, 2020, 09:52:09 PM »
Holy shit, can we make AutistBot's posts just their site banning notifications? It's be more educational.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11795 on: January 24, 2020, 09:59:06 PM »
Again:

TVC15

« Reply #11796 on: January 24, 2020, 10:03:41 PM »
Gaze into your future, boreans.

serge

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11797 on: January 24, 2020, 10:09:52 PM »

what a bunch of babies in this thread :doge

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #11798 on: January 24, 2020, 10:17:18 PM »

Hey fuckboy, I don’t need advice about English grammar from a guy who can’t spell “seriously” right.

Also, I’m speaking conversationally? Why the fuck is some goddamn White Knight for... an anonymous doxxer trying to explain how to write English?

Not Mexican btw! But thanks for trying to pin me down for the KF boy you’re simping for.

Hope you notices you bro

And I’ll use as many fucking emotes as I want. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh, and bork, getting some KF simp to threaten to whistle in harassment because his eboy is getting @‘d is genuinely disgusting af.

Ban him or I’m out of this site.

"User banned (permanent) : Hostility toward senior member. Grammar shaming. Disturbance of the herd"

I can get behind two or three misspellings. Writing and sounding like a 12 years old spamming a CSGO Deathmatch chat, while trying to sound smart or sarcastic, is something else.

It's funny how you make fun of Rstra all day long while you resort to the same bullshit pussy antics when someone step on your precious, fragile little toes.

TVC15

« Reply #11799 on: January 24, 2020, 10:17:27 PM »
Yeah, this place has achieved some sort of toilet-zen. I’m going to go and do something more mentally stimulating: watch Ghost Adventures. Later, losers.
serge

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11800 on: January 24, 2020, 10:19:17 PM »
:mike
Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11801 on: January 24, 2020, 10:19:22 PM »
It says "Documentary' but it is not a documentary

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11802 on: January 24, 2020, 10:27:37 PM »
With the way RE is reacting, you’d think Bernie endorsed Rogan, not the other way around.

benjipwns

« Reply #11803 on: January 24, 2020, 10:29:44 PM »
People, including many ResetERA.com prominent members, have spent the last three election cycles demanding candidates "disavow" people who endorse(d) them.

benjipwns

« Reply #11804 on: January 24, 2020, 10:33:17 PM »
Rogan/Bernie thread is full of bans for "dismissing bigotry" but I think this one is my favorite ban:
User banned (2 weeks): Dismissive drive-by in a sensitive thread

Joe is left leaning and acknowledges man made climate change. I would bet there is more overlap between the Joe Rogan Podcast fans and Bernie supporters than most here would think. It seems odd to me that so many here think Joe is some Trump supporting conservative. I admit, I only listen to the episodes with guests I want to hear from, but I can’t recall Joe saying a positive thing about Trump. If anything he seems blown away by the fact that Trumps incoherent babbling gets people excited.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11805 on: January 24, 2020, 10:38:52 PM »

Hey fuckboy, I don’t need advice about English grammar from a guy who can’t spell “seriously” right.

Also, I’m speaking conversationally? Why the fuck is some goddamn White Knight for... an anonymous doxxer trying to explain how to write English?

Not Mexican btw! But thanks for trying to pin me down for the KF boy you’re simping for.

Hope you notices you bro

And I’ll use as many fucking emotes as I want. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh, and bork, getting some KF simp to threaten to whistle in harassment because his eboy is getting @‘d is genuinely disgusting af.

Ban him or I’m out of this site.

KarpalaJoe shows up a couple of times a year, has a meltdown and disappears shortly after. Truly one of the most exceptional people to ever grace this site.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:00:08 PM by BisMarckie »

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #11806 on: January 24, 2020, 10:40:51 PM »
why do people keep trying febreeze the designated shit thread

Switters

« Reply #11807 on: January 24, 2020, 10:40:56 PM »
Reading people argue on THE BORE is like watching a homeless swede of MR. ROBOT.
troll

TVC15

« Reply #11808 on: January 24, 2020, 10:44:13 PM »
Why must we argue? Remember what brought us all here together.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Ghost Adventures kind of sucks guys
[close]
serge

Boredfrom

« Reply #11809 on: January 24, 2020, 10:44:52 PM »
why do people keep trying febreeze the designated shit thread

Again:

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11810 on: January 24, 2020, 10:46:49 PM »
who removed the "redpill" word filter?  :maf
每天生气

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #11811 on: January 24, 2020, 10:49:15 PM »
My earlier post was to imply you should take a break, for your sake, cause I haven't the foggiest what you've been talking about.
I saw the post the first time, still no clue what you are on.

Anyway, please continue the ride.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #11812 on: January 24, 2020, 10:50:48 PM »
I fucking love this shit. LOVE IT. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously. LOVE IT!!!

Fish<

shosta

« Reply #11813 on: January 24, 2020, 10:57:48 PM »

I want Boredfrom completely tilted. I want 213372bu trying to save the thread. I want one... two KiwiFarms posters currposting. I want word filter evasion. I want at least three bans and a locked thread. Parlay.
每天生气

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #11814 on: January 24, 2020, 10:59:20 PM »
( ( ( ) ) )

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11815 on: January 24, 2020, 11:03:49 PM »
And I am arguing that prioritizing disaffected casual bigots is a net loss in voters compared to disconnected marginal Dems and untapped communities of color.
Yes, the black community feels very strongly about white males competing against females in sports. They're totally alienated by Joe Rogan, MMA weed man, with undoubtedly a much larger black demographic that ResetEra.

Someone should ask what The Coli thinks.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11816 on: January 24, 2020, 11:07:07 PM »

I want Boredfrom completely tilted. I want 213372bu trying to save the thread. I want one... two KiwiFarms posters currposting. I want word filter evasion. I want at least three bans and a locked thread. Parlay.

I want an apology from Nachobro for saying that KarpalaJoe can own anyone just because he wants to not be called out for supporting Weinstein and Epstein. :bolo

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11817 on: January 24, 2020, 11:07:27 PM »
Let's all take a moment to educate ourselves https://www.thecoli.com/threads/official-bernie-2020-hq.685039/page-245#post-36365677

top of page classic
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 11:11:30 PM by ResetBanBot »

shosta

« Reply #11818 on: January 24, 2020, 11:08:46 PM »
Back to basics, guys. I don't want to hear anymore of this bullshit.

Top of the page suicide girl
 :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
每天生气

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11819 on: January 24, 2020, 11:10:24 PM »
you didn't get the top of page delete that shit