Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 878515 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #11880 on: January 25, 2020, 02:17:26 AM »
Ugh, it's incredible to me that the Democratic platform and candidate is now being decided by more asshole men and y'all think that's ok. And that some of y'all are so quick to cast aside the actual minorities who vote in every Democratic election because white men's votes are more important than ours. This is the primary, not general election. Bringing a group of men who already wouldn't vote for a woman or person of color doesn't help people like me, a black woman. That's why many of us don't trust Sanders or his supporters. How can I expect him to put my interests on the table once he's in?

Edit - and by asshole men, I mean Rogan fans.
Lol, again I have no idea why people think shitheel transphobes are the key to winning.

Also this will be underrated:
Not a Rogan fan but I'd take his endorsement over NYT with their history of racism, anti-Semitism, warmongering, etc. If I had to pick one that has turned more minds to regressive thought it would be them. I believe Warren and Klobuchar should rebuff their endorsement, personally.

BisMarckie

« Reply #11881 on: January 25, 2020, 02:17:48 AM »
Not a fan of her tattoos, so I am not sure if I can muster a prayer.

nudemacusers

« Reply #11882 on: January 25, 2020, 02:19:20 AM »
Poorly clipped toenails, would not pray 0/10
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #11883 on: January 25, 2020, 02:20:27 AM »
real, "I speak for the blacks and they ain't having no bernie" or whatever vibes right now

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11884 on: January 25, 2020, 02:20:34 AM »
literally praying for her legs rn 🙏🙏
:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
:lawd
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #11885 on: January 25, 2020, 02:22:32 AM »
Where did you find this? r/trashyboner?  :paul

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11886 on: January 25, 2020, 02:23:32 AM »
Where did you find this? r/trashyboner?  :paul
First of all, how have you never heard of Suicide Girls, and second of all, wtf is wrong with you? This is literally the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.
每天生气

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #11888 on: January 25, 2020, 02:48:34 AM »
https://twitter.com/NastyWoman1012/status/1220565812991258624

is that really the bit people are most upset about on twitter  :doge

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11889 on: January 25, 2020, 02:53:37 AM »
I really dislike that “our -blank- friends...” phrasing that crops up from time to time, used in reference to some group the user isn’t part of. It sounds so ostentatious that I conversely can’t really take the speaker seriously. This is real life; you’re not delivering some “I’m Spartacus!” speech.

Edit: <sees twitter handle> Oh, alternate post: “You’re not my friend, abuela.”
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 02:58:41 AM by TVC15 »
serge

thetylerrob

« Reply #11890 on: January 25, 2020, 03:18:49 AM »
White privilege level 100: unironically speaking for minority groups with 0 self awareness about it

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11891 on: January 25, 2020, 03:58:31 AM »
I love that Joe Rogan is @joerogan, Bernie Sanders is #berniesanders, and the nasty woman is @nastywoman1012

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11892 on: January 25, 2020, 04:09:34 AM »

Propagandhim

« Reply #11893 on: January 25, 2020, 04:36:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/NastyWoman1012/status/1220552561658220544
https://twitter.com/NastyWoman1012/status/1220655656014757888
https://twitter.com/NastyWoman1012/status/1220764256775229441
https://twitter.com/NastyWoman1012/status/1220807950308012032

:jeb

The only logical conclusion here is that these people are psyops contracted by the private insurance industry ordered to keep Americans from a sane healthcare system.  "Bernard makes me feel unsafe." Sure, lady.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 04:42:46 AM by Propagandhim »

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #11894 on: January 25, 2020, 04:52:47 AM »
The best thing about that lady, any LGBTQ+ person that disagrees with her she’s blocking.

What a Karen.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #11895 on: January 25, 2020, 05:14:14 AM »
I fucking love this shit. LOVE IT. BWAHAHAHAHA.

Seriously. LOVE IT!!!

(Image removed from quote.)

nsfw this!

how far back is this adam387 meltdown, poliera is so draining to even skim through

edit:
Quote from: adam387
To me it’s based on my religious beliefs. I’m not a forced birther or any of that shit. I think there’s no objective truth on abortion or the idea of where life begins. Therefore, I have my beliefs but they are no more valid than anyone else’s. Therefore I would never legislate based off of my belief system. It’s just my opinion and deserves no more weight than anyone else’s. Except that I am always right about everything and I have never been wrong. Ever.
So, just so I'm clear on this:

We're going to spend $30 trillion on M4A that will uproot and destroy a vast section of the US Economy.
We're going to spend $16 trillion on Bernie's version of a Green New Deal, that requires more workers that actually exist.
We're going to forgive $1.6 trillion in student loan debt.
We're going to spend $2.2 trillion on "free" college that has zero cost controls.
oh, and doesn't Bernie want to forgive all medical debt too? No idea how that would work just from a HIPPA perspective let alone financial one.

And this is considered a winning General Election strategy?

Like, here's the thing. Nominate Bernie. I literally don't care. I pretty much hate Bernie and Biden, and one of them is going to be the nominee. They're both terrible in different ways. Klob is horrible. Pete is horrible. Everyone is horrible. Warren is fine, but she's clearly not winning because America is full of sexist fuckwits. But like, you cannot legitimately believe these items are going to pass with 51 votes (assuming we win the senate.) Mathematically it's absurd. From an electoral strategy, it's absurd. It's fine to want nice things, and I do not believe that we need to run the government like a business, but to pretend 1/10th of this is actually doable...it's just not.

But, specifically as it relates to student loan debt and free college....forgiving loan debt is whatever. I'm not opposed to it. if you can make the math work and get the votes, then it's totally good. I do think something should be done for folks who did pay off their loans though, be it a refundable tax credit or what have you. (I'm still paying off mine for what it's worth, and would get very little relief under Warrens plan which I at least think makes more sense than Bernie's).

The bigger issue I have is with the whole free college thing. The problem with higher education costs is not solved by making it "free," it's just pushing the burden of funding directly on the federal government. While that's fine, it's not actually getting to the root of the problem. The biggest issue with Bernie's plan (and Warren's too I believe) is there is very little if any cost control measures in the bill. State colleges set their tuition rates through different systems, all of which are dependent upon the legislature in question. Some states have an independent board, some of them have it set through the legislature, some have multicampus boards, etc. If we are literally just going to write a blank check to the state of Ohio to set its tuition rates at whatever it damn well pleases, and we're just going to pay it, there is no incentive for us to keep our tuition lower than another states. In fact, we should just raise it to whatever the most expensive school is charging, because the government is just going to pay it anyway. For this idea to work, you absolutely have to have cost control measures. You honestly probably need some kind of penalty assessed against students who fail to complete their degree within a certain time frame or fail to complete a set number of classes too. It's not unreasonable to require that everyone have some skin in the game.

But the solution to stuff costing too much is not just "Make it free." It's A solution. It's not a good solution.
Correct, because a Bernie presidency, legislatively, will look just like a Biden presidency, which will look just like a Warren presidency, which will look just like a Klob presidency without us having to hide the bodies of everyone she murders. I'm sure Hillary could let her know who she uses to hide the bodies though.

What I will say though, is I think it does look different on the campaign trail. If you're going to campaign on things that will require fairly large tax increases, that's going to be a big yikes from a lot of folks.
This is a bad argument because we actually have cost controls when it comes to public schools.

All I am saying is that if we are going to have "free" college*, you absolutely have to pair that with extensive cost controls.

*(We're not going to have free college.)
So, no, fuck this guy. Fuck Bernie for going on his show (or any other Democrat who ends up there). This guy is shit, and we do not need to defend every stupid ass decision Bernie and his team make. Because this hsit is trash. And I don't give a shit if it moves the needle in the primary one way or another. it's still wrong.
Here are the two things about the Rogan whatever.

First, going on the show is stupid enough. We talked about this last week. it doesn't matter that Bernie wasn't pushing shitty sexist, transphobic or racist ideas on the show. The problem is, if you're a young 18 year old kid who likes Bernie, you check out the show because your dude is on there. You like the content because, hey, it's Bernie. You like him. And, since Bernie went on the show...Bernie clearly also likes him. So, you start checking out more shows. Oh, hey Alex Jones? I think I know who he is. Oh, they don't like trans people? Hmmm...maybe they have a point....and now we've got a kid walking down the path to being a piece of shit because kids are morons and associate Bernie with this asswipe. This is how people literally become radicalized and fall into the alt-right, shit stain camp.

Furthermore, going on the show was one level of stupid, accepting an endorsement and running a Twitter ad on it is a WHOLE other level of stupid. Will anyone in the primary hit him on this? No. Of course not. I don't know if Joe Biden knows what a podcast is. But, if Bernie somehow gets to the General election and ends up doing an interview with someone who isn't super friendly to him (and believe me, most won't be with his history). The first time Bernie goes out and says Trump associates with racists and sexists and transphobes, you better believe some intern will have been sitting on this "Then why did you tout the endorsement of a sexist, homophobic, racist, transphobe?" And then Bernie has to explain. When you are explaining, you are not wining. In no universe should an endorsement have the potential to cause you a problem. This does. So don't do it. You gain nothing.
I’m gonna say my piece on this Rogan thing one last time.
A lot of us point out how one of our concerns about Bernie is how we don’t trust him to prioritize our issues in the face of his worship at the alter of the white working class bro’s. When we bring up that point, we are constantly told that Bernie wouldn’t do that. That he’s a great ally on LGBT issues. That he’s a string supporter of women’s rights and he’d never ever sacrifice those to benefit his policy positions.

But then he does shit like this. The minute he can tout an endorsement from someone he thinks will help him with his glorious class over everything else revolution, he shows us that he’ll accept the support of someone who has no qualms with transphobia or racism if it helps that glorious revolution.

And when some of us point it out a lot of his supporters refuse to acknowledge our concerns and keep telling us to give him the benefit of the doubt. He had done nothing to earn that and everything to continue to get side eye. Don’t just listen to queer and minority voices when you like what we say about your boy. Listen when we complain too. Especially when we complain. Because telling us we shouldn’t have a problem with something we clearly do have issue with is real shitty. It shows us all we need to know about how valuable we supposedly are to this coalition.
(Image removed from quote.)

oh, and doesn't Bernie want to forgive all medical debt too? No idea how that would work just from a HIPPA perspective let alone financial one.

:lol oddly specific.

I can't believe they got yanked around by this bot.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 05:18:37 AM by Cauliflower Of Love »

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #11896 on: January 25, 2020, 05:23:47 AM »
just caught up with all this thread.. When the eventually Bernie movie comes out, and Larry David plays him, will Rogan play himself?
 :thinking

TLDR; hey Filler, can I get a like? Thx!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11897 on: January 25, 2020, 05:24:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-youtubers-fall-in-love-with-viewers.166676/

The phenomenon (based off less half a dozen examples) of human interaction.
:confused
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #11899 on: January 25, 2020, 05:38:30 AM »

Rman

« Reply #11900 on: January 25, 2020, 05:44:12 AM »
Trump is definitely winning. These idiots just don’t get it with majoring on the minors.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11901 on: January 25, 2020, 05:48:40 AM »
Trump is definitely winning. These idiots just don’t get it with majoring on the minors.

Sounds like something james would do :rodney
Margs

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #11902 on: January 25, 2020, 05:50:44 AM »

Did I do it right? :rodney

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11903 on: January 25, 2020, 05:58:40 AM »
Sure, a bunch of youtubers/streamers have met theirs fans in a much creepier way, basically just to get a fuck. But when it leads to a long term relationship, even marriage, i don't see much issues.

Sex-positive ERA.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-youtubers-fall-in-love-with-viewers.166676/post-28547392
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler

SmokyDave

« Reply #11905 on: January 25, 2020, 06:24:58 AM »
https://m.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11906 on: January 25, 2020, 06:29:49 AM »
Diabetes is pretty prevalent in my family. I've got a great diet, but with my luck, I'll end up with it and struggle.

That or HIV, maybe? I uhh, don't wear condoms. Ever. And I have a lot of sex. I get tested frequently, but, yeah. That could always happen.

Breeders :rejoice
Last time I checked, HIV never killed anyone and it is now considered a completely manageable condition.

This dude has never had sex.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11907 on: January 25, 2020, 06:32:34 AM »
He's promoting an endorsement from a guy you can't event endorse on this site because he's such a shitbag!

:lol
So, knowing this, don't you think maybe you need to reconsider your "banned" list REEEsetera?
Spud

team filler

• filler
  • filler

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11909 on: January 25, 2020, 06:41:23 AM »
Imagine even reading what females think about politics :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11910 on: January 25, 2020, 06:46:14 AM »
Imagine even reading what females think about politics :doge
:iface
🤴

TVC15

« Reply #11911 on: January 25, 2020, 06:50:22 AM »
My monocle just popped out at that outrageous comment
serge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11912 on: January 25, 2020, 06:52:52 AM »
Diabetes is pretty prevalent in my family. I've got a great diet, but with my luck, I'll end up with it and struggle.

That or HIV, maybe? I uhh, don't wear condoms. Ever. And I have a lot of sex. I get tested frequently, but, yeah. That could always happen.

Breeders :rejoice
Last time I checked, HIV never killed anyone and it is now considered a completely manageable condition.

This dude has never had sex.

Plus there is apparently a cure for AIDS now (not talking about HIV antiretrovirals). Full-blown cure.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/04/health/aids-cure-london-patient.html

TVC15

« Reply #11913 on: January 25, 2020, 07:10:31 AM »
Alright, trying to go to bed again. Wish me luck. Or I’ll see you in like an hour. Please enjoy:

WeHo Man, Sexy Vegan, Convicted of Disturbing Peace After Alleged Dog Sex Assault Posted on Social Media
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/weho-man-sexy-vegan-convicted-of-disturbing-peace-following-alleged-sexual-assault-of-dog-posted-on-social-media/
[close]
serge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11914 on: January 25, 2020, 07:28:35 AM »
Alright, trying to go to bed again. Wish me luck. Or I’ll see you in like an hour. Please enjoy:

WeHo Man, Sexy Vegan, Convicted of Disturbing Peace After Alleged Dog Sex Assault Posted on Social Media
https://ktla.com/2020/01/17/weho-man-sexy-vegan-convicted-of-disturbing-peace-following-alleged-sexual-assault-of-dog-posted-on-social-media/
[close]
Sleep well  :heart
🤴

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11915 on: January 25, 2020, 07:37:00 AM »

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11916 on: January 25, 2020, 08:11:14 AM »
e: fuck this thread title.  :maf

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #11917 on: January 25, 2020, 09:54:42 AM »
The best thing about that lady, any LGBTQ+ person that disagrees with her she’s blocking.

What a Karen.

Karen went and wrote an article saying memes hurt people.

https://twitter.com/finneyk/status/1220876158469910529

benjipwns

« Reply #11918 on: January 25, 2020, 10:15:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lttp-parks-and-recreation-is-not-that-good.166507/
Again, most of the recurring characters are incredibly annoying and/or awful people. Jean-Ralphio. Jean-Ralphio’s sister. Jean-Ralphio’s father. Bill Dexhart, the councilman always involved in sex scandals. Jeremy Jamm. The Douche. Joan Callemezzo, the TV host. Marcia Langman, the racist and homophobic person with the gay husband. It’s really weird how it’s made out as a joke how Ron’s first ex-wife Tammy who delivered him and was his school teacher also sexually abused him as a kid. The whole town loving Bobby Newport. Literally everyone who appears in the town halls. I could go on.
:jeanluc

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #11919 on: January 25, 2020, 10:16:35 AM »
Is anyone of them mad at#hotgirlsforbernie yet?

https://twitter.com/aesthdistance1/status/1221044867289272320

benjipwns

« Reply #11920 on: January 25, 2020, 10:17:27 AM »
Is anyone of them mad at#hotgirlsforbernie yet?
Please, no Nazi content in this thread anymore.

Thanks.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11922 on: January 25, 2020, 10:35:23 AM »
since im confused and theres no lock

Joe Rogan handed Bernie the independent vote imo.

:lol

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #11923 on: January 25, 2020, 10:38:30 AM »
Fuck the other thread

Long live this one