Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 888546 times)

Averon

Re: DOJ |OT| Mission Impossible 2: Fear Of Being Outed As a Secret Acephobe
« Reply #1680 on: November 20, 2019, 06:51:24 PM »
Hobbes hilarious shilling failed and Amir0x will soon be drenched in piss again...I must say it has been a rather good day gentlemen  :win :success

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #1681 on: November 20, 2019, 06:51:59 PM »

mods got him gaf-style

:delicious

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #1682 on: November 20, 2019, 06:52:53 PM »
Wasn't there some issue where Chris didn't sign up to the sex offender registry and went AWOL?  I wonder if that's what this is about.

Yes. He violated his parole terms by failing to register where he was living with the sex offender registry.

I'm wondering if he was staying at his mom's and was concerned about her having a huge "WARNING: A FUCKING PEDOPHILE IS LIVING HERE" in her yard and that's why he didn't do it.

Probably shouldn’t have beat up his mom for drug money if he wanted her help  :dobbs
Margs

NinjaDeath

« Reply #1683 on: November 20, 2019, 06:53:12 PM »
6 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
#1,947
Hobbes fam it’s not worth it engaging with some topics on gaming side. You’re doing too much good here being a positive voice against discrimination to catch a ban poking the fervent Kojima fan nest. That’s never gonna end well

Why do people love him so much?  He is textbook definition ass kisser is he not?

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #1684 on: November 20, 2019, 06:54:30 PM »
Why do people love him so much?  He is textbook definition ass kisser is he not?

He is textbook definition ass kisser

exactly

Occam

« Reply #1685 on: November 20, 2019, 06:54:44 PM »
Are these two related?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #1686 on: November 20, 2019, 06:56:01 PM »
Wasn't there some issue where Chris didn't sign up to the sex offender registry and went AWOL?  I wonder if that's what this is about.

Yes. He violated his parole terms by failing to register where he was living with the sex offender registry.

I'm wondering if he was staying at his mom's and was concerned about her having a huge "WARNING: A FUCKING PEDOPHILE IS LIVING HERE" in her yard and that's why he didn't do it.

Probably shouldn’t have beat up his mom for drug money if he wanted her help  :dobbs

I mean my reasoning was more wholesome (protecting his mom from social outcasting)  but yours is probably more valid. She didn't want to give him a house and so he was living in a PedoBear Van down by the river (wait is there a river in PA? ...ANYWAY...) and that ain't a legal address.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #1688 on: November 20, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
6 minutes ago
New
Add bookmark
#1,947
Hobbes fam it’s not worth it engaging with some topics on gaming side. You’re doing too much good here being a positive voice against discrimination to catch a ban poking the fervent Kojima fan nest. That’s never gonna end well

Yep, but they all love to hear their wokeness regurgitated back at them over and over and Hobbes seems to have picked up on that. He's playing to the crowd.

BisMarckie

« Reply #1689 on: November 20, 2019, 06:59:15 PM »
Was he out?
He was released after a couple years, went onto the street, then didn't check in (Non-Compliant Transient, hence riotous' title) so now he's back.

The fact that you can keep tabs on someone so easliy on the internet is honestly pretty frightening.
Is there just a homepage where you check on the status of convicts?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #1690 on: November 20, 2019, 07:02:09 PM »

That’s not correct, he beat up his mom because she wouldn’t let him watch an episode of South Park that he had already seen and he bought drugs using the money gaffers donated to him for his mom’s medical bills.

:hmph :hmph :hmph Read up on Gaf lore brah.

bdoughty

« Reply #1691 on: November 20, 2019, 07:04:55 PM »

https://democrats.org/

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior

Propagandhim

« Reply #1693 on: November 20, 2019, 07:10:08 PM »
Was he out?
He was released after a couple years, went onto the street, then didn't check in (Non-Compliant Transient, hence riotous' title) so now he's back.

The fact that you can keep tabs on someone so easliy on the internet is honestly pretty frightening.

Megan's Law is a federal law in the US that requires all sex offender info to be public.  I don't know if general convict info is public. 

team filler

• filler
  • filler

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #1695 on: November 20, 2019, 07:23:03 PM »
Was he out?

Megan's Law is a federal law in the US that requires all sex offender info to be public.  I don't know if general convict info is public.

I know you can look up regular convicts in my state, I imagine it could be different in other states but I doubt it.

BisMarckie

« Reply #1696 on: November 20, 2019, 07:27:17 PM »
I will start a totally unrelated "post your real name for some easy likes" thread soon. :hmm

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #1697 on: November 20, 2019, 07:40:12 PM »
Haha, what did Ami get busted for? Did he snatch someone’s kid from a playground for a hobo romp in an abandoned sewage plant or something? We’ll probably never know. Cops probably don’t waste time on paperwork for the homeless. The busted skull is documentation enough.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #1698 on: November 20, 2019, 07:41:50 PM »
6 months on the street probably put 40 years on Amir0x. I’d probably feel bad for him if I saw a pic... if he didn’t rape children.
serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #1699 on: November 20, 2019, 07:51:19 PM »
The past few days have been exhausting for both sides of this. It's not going to happen immediately, like tomorrow or anything, while tensions are still running high. We need time to determine what all needs to be addressed, what other topics of discussion are relevant, and options for moving forward.

We want this to happen, but we also want this to happen at a time when the discussion can be productive.

:trigger :trigger :trigger :trigger :trigger :trigger

not slick

What does 'fucking up beyond belief on trans issues' mean exactly? Because the idea that you could say anything even remotely controversial is a complete joke. And even a perfectly reasonable question to ask is risky.

I mean, I recognise that there is such a thing as gender dysphoria and some people who suffer from gender dysphoria choose to transition. And I am quite happy to call them she if they want to be called she. However, I have little time for a lot of non-binary bullshit. Go ahead and pretend to be whatever you want, but I am not entertaining your stupid pronouns. I am also not going to call myself 'cis'.

Now that opinion would get me banned straight away, and personally I don't think it is that uncommon or that unreasonable. So then what exactly has the moderation team let slide? lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #1700 on: November 20, 2019, 07:55:45 PM »
Wasn't there some issue where Chris didn't sign up to the sex offender registry

I thought working for the Hillary Clinton campaign  already takes care of that.  :rodney

https://twitter.com/Amir0x/status/831367235528704001

:gurl

TVC15

« Reply #1701 on: November 20, 2019, 07:58:27 PM »
Prob got busted walking into Comet Pizza with his pants around his ankles chanting “PODESTA SENT ME”
serge

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1702 on: November 20, 2019, 08:04:55 PM »
The past few days have been exhausting for both sides of this. It's not going to happen immediately, like tomorrow or anything, while tensions are still running high. We need time to determine what all needs to be addressed, what other topics of discussion are relevant, and options for moving forward.

We want this to happen, but we also want this to happen at a time when the discussion can be productive.

not slick

What does 'fucking up beyond belief on trans issues' mean exactly? Because the idea that you could say anything even remotely controversial is a complete joke. And even a perfectly reasonable question to ask is risky.

I mean, I recognise that there is such a thing as gender dysphoria and some people who suffer from gender dysphoria choose to transition. And I am quite happy to call them she if they want to be called she. However, I have little time for a lot of non-binary bullshit. Go ahead and pretend to be whatever you want, but I am not entertaining your stupid pronouns. I am also not going to call myself 'cis'.

Now that opinion would get me banned straight away, and personally I don't think it is that uncommon or that unreasonable. So then what exactly has the moderation team let slide? lol

This comes off pretty dickheadis actually

suffer, pretend, them

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1703 on: November 20, 2019, 08:05:24 PM »
the dr. pizza thing and pedo prince's fond memories of a pizza place really is making it seem like pizzagate has been memed into reality

TVC15

« Reply #1704 on: November 20, 2019, 08:06:44 PM »
Man, how many times a day do you think he cries? If it were me and I did the shit he did, it would be at least twice for me, once on waking and once before bed.
serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #1705 on: November 20, 2019, 08:09:20 PM »

not slick

This comes off pretty dickheadis actually

suffer, pretend, them

You're reading too much into the word 'them'. And personally I find absolutely nothing dickish about it. I accept gender dysphoria is a thing. I don't accept a whole bunch of social constuctionist bollocks and 100 pronouns or how many there are.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1706 on: November 20, 2019, 08:09:50 PM »

not slick

They've reached the point where they argue women in certain cases must touch dicks regardless of if they don't consent.

TVC15

« Reply #1707 on: November 20, 2019, 08:10:46 PM »
What’s great about the piss incident is that it’s a terrible thing that we know happened. If something that bad happened to him, chances are that there’s plenty of equally awful and even worse shit that happened to him that the authorities didn’t find out about. We know Amir0x was a bitch! It all happened to him, probably. All the stories. The worst.
serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #1708 on: November 20, 2019, 08:12:11 PM »

not slick

They've reached the point where they argue women in certain cases must touch dicks regardless of if they don't consent.

Or you're bigot if you don't have sex with a transgender woman.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1709 on: November 20, 2019, 08:12:12 PM »
What’s great about the piss incident is that it’s a terrible thing that we know happened. If something that bad happened to him, chances are that there’s plenty of equally awful and even worse shit that happened to him that the authorities didn’t find out about. We know Amir0x was a bitch! It all happened to him, probably. All the stories. The worst.

You're aroused aren't you?

TVC15

« Reply #1710 on: November 20, 2019, 08:14:01 PM »
Well, in the end I’m just happy he’s eating those processed bricks of vegetable shit in prison. That’s worse than being homeless
serge

Leadbelly

« Reply #1711 on: November 20, 2019, 08:14:13 PM »
Also 'suffer'.

Gender dysphoria is a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress

I don't think suffer is that contentious.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1712 on: November 20, 2019, 08:17:22 PM »
did amirox hate bernie? the only candidate that would allow amirox to vote  :lol

TVC15

« Reply #1713 on: November 20, 2019, 08:18:06 PM »

Guy was a total dick to me on the internet a couple of times I hope he got raped, HARD.

Schadenfreude is a hell of a drug! A guy I e-hated ended up being a child rapist and it brought me some joy. Is it wrong to not question this?
serge

Snoopycat_

Re: DOJ |OT| We get it, you’re woke
« Reply #1714 on: November 20, 2019, 08:18:56 PM »
At least Ami is keeping his room clean

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #1715 on: November 20, 2019, 08:21:55 PM »
he's gettin them cheeks busted as we speak! some guys get all the luck  ;)

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #1716 on: November 20, 2019, 08:27:05 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #1717 on: November 20, 2019, 08:30:41 PM »
Quote from: Excel
OK, now is the next question. Do you want to be a mod? Because it's a bit moot otherwise.
I'd consider it
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-moderation-staff-is-fucking-up-beyond-belief-on-lgbt-issues.153951/post-26670193

(Reminder that Excel agreed with the very thing Royalan stepped down for)

BisMarckie

« Reply #1718 on: November 20, 2019, 08:33:18 PM »
Quote from: Sanjuro
You'd be a great mod.

:delicious

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #1719 on: November 20, 2019, 08:33:35 PM »
i hope excel gets hobbesed.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #1720 on: November 20, 2019, 08:35:05 PM »
The Tobyhanna PD keeping potential Resetera posters off the streets. :salute
©@©™

Leadbelly

« Reply #1721 on: November 20, 2019, 08:38:10 PM »
'I'd consider it'

Excel playing it cool. Doesn't want to let on that she is screaming with joy inside. It is like having the keys to the asylum.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #1722 on: November 20, 2019, 08:39:38 PM »

I heard he was staying at some abandoned ranch in New Mexico that belonged to someone he met when he worked for Hillary.

TVC15

« Reply #1723 on: November 20, 2019, 08:42:19 PM »
I bet his mom really regrets not getting that abortion. Do the indignities never end for that poor woman?
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1724 on: November 20, 2019, 08:42:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-moderation-staff-is-fucking-up-beyond-belief-on-lgbt-issues.153951/page-40
Quote from: excelsiorlef, post: 26671625, member: 330
Quote from: SubvertedTrope, post: 26671140, member: 47794
Being a mod sounds like a nightmare, if I had to read every stupid thing people here say I might have a rage blackout, ask for dental or something.
That is a major reason I'm not sure. That and I'm 99.999% sure I'd have to post entirely differently and I'm not really keen on doing that.

Safe for now?
 :whew

I like that she's just so sure she'd be a mod if she wanted to, too.  :lol
ど助平

Vertigo

« Reply #1725 on: November 20, 2019, 08:45:03 PM »
Her as a mod would only hasten Reeeee full descent into madness.

Leadbelly

« Reply #1726 on: November 20, 2019, 08:45:52 PM »
I guess she would rather backseat mod as usual. She loves her report button does Excel.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1728 on: November 20, 2019, 08:53:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-trans-awareness-week-nov-13th-19th.153146/page-40

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
Quote from: Cerium, post: 26671017, member: 3
In addition to the staff message posted by Hecht yesterday, I wanted to apologize again for the hurt that recent events have caused our trans community. I know that explanations and excuses always matter less than actions, so I'd like to start by making it clear that we have renewed determination to promote diversity on the staff and restore confidence in the team.

As of today we have appointed two new women Administrators and Mod Captains, Pirate Bae and Sophia -- both are LGBT and the latter is trans. These are amazing individuals who have been on track for promotion for a while, and their voices will now be stronger than ever. We have already committed to direct dialogue with the trans community and are looking forward to those conversations. We will also conduct a review of our policies and procedures to see in which areas they might be falling short and how they can better serve the community.

It's not an end but a beginning, and as always we are working every day to try to build a better site.

Thank you.
ど助平

Leadbelly

« Reply #1729 on: November 20, 2019, 08:55:55 PM »
Yeah. I'm hoping there is a serious offer so we can settle this once and for all.

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #1730 on: November 20, 2019, 08:59:12 PM »
blackmail material to keep the volunteers under heel

Leadbelly

« Reply #1731 on: November 20, 2019, 09:00:39 PM »
blackmail material to keep the volunteers under heel

At ResetEra they call it, 'Kompromat'.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #1732 on: November 20, 2019, 09:04:21 PM »
How long until Hobbes declares he's been struggling with his gender identity

benita

« Reply #1733 on: November 20, 2019, 09:06:46 PM »
All of these "Annual reminder that this thing is super problematic" threads are really taking the misery to a new level.

Like I can understand having negative reactions to things as they happen, but when you feel the need to create a fucking downer of a thread with no actual catalyst, how are you even functioning in the real world?

Nuitangg

« Reply #1734 on: November 20, 2019, 09:07:47 PM »
Just imagine being on track for promotion at Resetera  :lol

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #1735 on: November 20, 2019, 09:08:09 PM »
when you feel the need to create a fucking downer of a thread with no actual catalyst, how are you even functioning in the real world?

Is this a rhetorical question?
ど助平

thetylerrob

« Reply #1736 on: November 20, 2019, 09:13:05 PM »
In case you're reading this Hobbes, this won't actually help you become a mod. You don't have to do this.

Leadbelly

« Reply #1737 on: November 20, 2019, 09:14:08 PM »
Just imagine being on track for promotion at Resetera  :lol

Imagine someone who has never been warned or banned. Navigating that minefield is an achievement in itself.

NinjaDeath

« Reply #1738 on: November 20, 2019, 09:17:06 PM »
SubvertedTrope said:
Being a mod sounds like a nightmare, if I had to read every stupid thing people here say I might have a rage blackout, ask for dental or something.

Excel said:
That is a major reason I'm not sure. That and I'm 99.999% sure I'd have to post entirely differently and I'm not really keen on doing that.

Like do you mean your unstable way of attacking people in threads lady?

Also it’s great that Hobbes flew a little too close to sun and missed his chance to be a mod.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #1739 on: November 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM »
About 5 days I'd say, going by his ban message and duration.
Spud