Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135187 times)

jorma

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #15480 on: May 23, 2020, 06:21:19 PM »
how dare you all try to deny the minorities on ree their rightfully earned catharsis gloating over that bitch getting what's coming to her for being whitey

/redmerc, another white bitch

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #15481 on: May 23, 2020, 06:39:23 PM »
I mean, #ACAB but she did resist and drive-away. She wouldn't get out of the car, he forced her out and then she tried to throw hands. So the use of taser is justified. :idont

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15482 on: May 23, 2020, 06:45:14 PM »
he should have killed her  :gun :whatisthis
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:26:36 PM by filler »

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #15483 on: May 23, 2020, 06:50:04 PM »
Evenin' fam
hey

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15484 on: May 23, 2020, 07:12:17 PM »
lit yeet
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15485 on: May 23, 2020, 07:42:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-bodycam-footage-of-thug-resisting-arrest-goes-viral.211137/page-11#post-34829382
Quote from: TheMilkman
Quote from: Ashlette
Bamm_Bamm is strangely missing from the Ahmaud Arberys threads. But he has the energy to shame members in this thread for some reason.

hmmm.

Got him!!!!

Quote from: Bamm_Bamm
Shit guys you're right. This bitch deserved it. What was I thinking being sanctimonious about the brutal assault of this white privileged Boomer and Trumper for a broken tail light. My clear lack of knowledge (and previously not being a proponent) on these issues on this site makes any and all points I've made moot.

Specifically my call for some compassion toward an old lady.

That shit clearly makes me a racist so I withdrawn all that heinous bullshit. Sorry for all the offence I've caused.

I feel a ban incoming tbh. I'm out.

HMMMM why are you posting in this thread and not saving the world when you could be an activist for change by posting in a different thread ,

:thinking

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #15487 on: May 23, 2020, 08:48:59 PM »
I found this guy that reviews bathrooms in old video games :lol

每天生气

« Reply #15488 on: May 23, 2020, 09:05:29 PM »
these people are sick celebrating a woman getting tazed just because shes white

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #15489 on: May 23, 2020, 09:13:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/chicago-police-shoot-man-in-a-hoodie.172581/

Locked before it even hit 2 pages. It was a "low effort thread". And user banned lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-bodycam-footage-of-thug-resisting-arrest-goes-viral.211137/

13 pages and going strong. It was from a year ago, and already had a thread on REE.

You. Ain't. Slick. REE.
Fish<

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #15490 on: May 23, 2020, 09:47:31 PM »
I really hope for the games that are there they give the option to remove the timers, if they don't I'm not getting it. It's cumbersome to be kicked out of levels after 2 minutes over, and over, and over.
Quote from: RedMercury
You can free skate but that isn't the same as career mode and collecting stuff in the levels though right? It doesn't count towards career mode where you get kicked out of levels after two minutes and have ten objectives in each level. I really think people who haven't played these before are going to be like "wtf, why do I only have two minutes, I'm just getting started, I hate sitting through these loading screens", etc.
these are his worst posts ever

Once again ERA proves how big of gamers they are.

1) if you restart a level there is minimal loading times, and that was on PS1.

2) The whole fucking point of the game is to get good enough with tricks and learn the levels so you can complete the goals within 2 minutes.  If there's no time limit, there's absolutely no challenge to the game.

That sounds like redmerc.  He's the kind of guy who talks to the PTA about getting rid of red pens and instead of A,B,C,D,F suggests the kids get Triangle, Square or Umlaut as grades. 

https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-bodycam-footage-of-thug-resisting-arrest-goes-viral.211137/page-11

(Image removed from quote.)

i , i don't know anymore.

All I see is someone saying "I don't read nepenthe posts."   :wag

sigh

railGUN

« Reply #15491 on: May 23, 2020, 10:09:42 PM »
Bamm_Bamm is strangely missing from the Ahmaud Arberys threads. But he has the energy to shame members in this thread for some reason.

hmmm.

Funny, I'm struggling to find any posts by Ashlette in any Ahmaud Arberys threads...  :hmm
Fish<

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #15492 on: May 23, 2020, 10:18:51 PM »
she's a dumb old bitch and gonna die from da covid at a trump rally anyway  :pacspit

clothedmacuser

« Reply #15493 on: May 23, 2020, 10:19:58 PM »
It's neat how "post count shaming"

And searching through old threads and posts is another thing that is good when good people do it and bad when incorrect thinkers do it.
sigh

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #15494 on: May 24, 2020, 01:32:51 AM »

hmmm.

Funny, I'm struggling to find any posts by Ashlette in any Ahmaud Arberys threads...  :hmm

Smh. Could’ve easily slid by and dropped a “fuck white people” post.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #15495 on: May 24, 2020, 03:04:43 AM »
The number of posters I saw decrying the "Liberal Media" (yes, they used that exact phrase, the same one conservatives have been screaming for decades) for not covering the story how they wanted it was just appalling.
It’s definitely scary to see how many people on the left easily buy into right wing talking points, I’ve even seen a poster here say that MSNBC is bought and run by the DNC
I hope to God most of them were just alt-right trolls gaslighting. I really do. I don't want to believe left-leaning people are this easily beguiled.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15496 on: May 24, 2020, 03:05:30 AM »
Her behavior is a direct result of her privilege. Based on her skin color, demeanor, location, and age...it is extremely likely that she feels entitled to better treatment. It is also pretty likely that she holds a lot of views that are truly ugly, and she voted for politicians who are ugly people.

:science

https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-bodycam-footage-of-thug-resisting-arrest-goes-viral.211137/post-34828023
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15497 on: May 24, 2020, 03:06:26 AM »
The number of posters I saw decrying the "Liberal Media" (yes, they used that exact phrase, the same one conservatives have been screaming for decades) for not covering the story how they wanted it was just appalling.
It’s definitely scary to see how many people on the left easily buy into right wing talking points, I’ve even seen a poster here say that MSNBC is bought and run by the DNC
I hope to God most of them were just alt-right trolls gaslighting. I really do. I don't want to believe left-leaning people are this easily beguiled.

I hope to God ERA is filled by disingenuous bad faith actors instead of well meaning misguided ones ?
ὕβρις

clothedmacuser

« Reply #15499 on: May 24, 2020, 05:54:16 AM »
Her behavior is a direct result of her privilege. Based on her skin color, demeanor, location, and age...it is extremely likely that she feels entitled to better treatment. It is also pretty likely that she holds a lot of views that are truly ugly, and she voted for politicians who are ugly people.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-bodycam-footage-of-thug-resisting-arrest-goes-viral.211137/post-34828023

Based on the shape of her head she's also an anti-semite.
sigh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15500 on: May 24, 2020, 06:32:03 AM »
"The whites !" thread is back.

Easiest poll ever. The answer is OBVIOUSLY no, as with every 'are ALL x people y?' ones, and the poll results are really concerning TBH
Maybe read the thread or at least the threadmarked post before you express your “concern” over these results.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #15501 on: May 24, 2020, 06:38:14 AM »
This thread should be stickied cause a whole lotta defensive white folks need to be aware of their white privilege
ὕβρις

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #15502 on: May 24, 2020, 06:58:59 AM »
the arranged marriage saved him from inceldom, we're allowed to let it slide :trumps

but for real i wouldn't go around lobbing stones if i lived in that particular glass house :teehee
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15503 on: May 24, 2020, 07:02:35 AM »
"I know I am racist. My posture changes when a colored sits down next to me in the subway, and my speech pattern changes when I do a sales pitch to a sand person or a ching chong. I'd love to say that there is no way anyone could ever see me as anti racist, but maybe that would be foolish."

However, I do know with an unshakable resolve that seeing minorities suffering because of racism excites me and makes me happy. Whenever I see one of these bodycam videos where a police officer takes a guilty thug's life, or somebody tries to argue that PoC are somewhat lesser than white people and need "guidance" from white people because "they don't know any better, they are savages deep inside", or religious people try to argue that LGTBQ+ people are sinners and bring god's wrath upon us, on all these occasions my blood sings with joy.

Maybe I am not a perfect ally, or immune from falling into racist antics on a daily basis, but I will never put down my vote on any party that doesn't champion rights for whites"

https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-all-white-people-racist.184470/page-25#post-34868163

Propagandhim

« Reply #15504 on: May 24, 2020, 07:45:26 AM »
Maybe I answer the poll the way I see fit. And stand by my opinion that the answer to any poll which asks if ALL of any group of people is something is always 'no'. 

Quote from: Meaaofanego
Why do you react so strongly and absolutist to such things? You don't think you have any blindspots in regards to race and have nothing to improve on?

:doge
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:57:35 AM by Propagandhim »

Clockwork5

« Reply #15505 on: May 24, 2020, 08:05:50 AM »
Maybe I answer the poll the way I see fit. And stand by my opinion that the answer to any poll which asks if ALL of any group of people is something is always 'no'. 

Quote from: Meaaofanego
Why do you react so strongly and absolutist to such things? You don't think you have any blindspots in regards to race and have nothing to improve on?

:doge
Some white people are not racist <- Not an absolutist statement.
All white people are racist <- An absolutist statement.

I think they are getting dumber.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15506 on: May 24, 2020, 08:26:45 AM »
why did messedupaneggo bump that thread anyway?
Deflection from the people going "good job laughing at an old women of one skin colour getting tazed when we all know you'd lose your shit if they were a different colour, you hypocritical pieces of shit?" blowback?

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #15507 on: May 24, 2020, 09:17:23 AM »
white people are racists, lbr

"unshakable resolve"

:rofl

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15508 on: May 24, 2020, 09:29:09 AM »
white people are racists, lbr

"unshakable resolve"

:rofl

Know who else was resolved

Coincidence?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15509 on: May 24, 2020, 10:31:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/are-all-white-people-racist.184470/page-25#post-34868163

Quote from: Homebrewer
I am not racist and it's up to you to prove I am.
Repeat for each individual who is white in the world.
By doing that you can prove the validity of your statement, or the utter hogwash of it

Quote from: Mekanos
I would actually argue the opposite. Because racism is the default state of society, it is up to people to prove they are not racist.

Quote from: INST
Out of curiosity, how does one exactly prove they are not racist?

No reply to that last one  :doge
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #15510 on: May 24, 2020, 10:32:15 AM »
I'm a massive racist, prove me wrong :trumps
(ice)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #15511 on: May 24, 2020, 10:49:49 AM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #15512 on: May 24, 2020, 10:57:26 AM »
If anything, this whole Tara Reade saga only underscores how rare false rape accusations are... you practically need to be a pathological liar and 20-time perjurer to be capable of lying about sexual assault.

Propagandhim

« Reply #15513 on: May 24, 2020, 11:20:02 AM »

I wonder if RedMercury notices he does this, "Ok, we were wrong, but at the time it was the most reasonable conclusion to make" excuse thing a lot.

Propagandhim

« Reply #15514 on: May 24, 2020, 11:49:50 AM »
from the Resetera Takes twitter:

User Banned: (3 months): Misogyny

???

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #15515 on: May 24, 2020, 11:52:03 AM »
he should join the bore and post in the misogyny ot :tocry
(ice)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #15516 on: May 24, 2020, 12:12:48 PM »

I wonder if RedMercury notices he does this, "Ok, we were wrong, but at the time it was the most reasonable conclusion to make" excuse thing a lot.
"We were just following orders!::)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15517 on: May 24, 2020, 12:25:30 PM »
from the Resetera Takes twitter:

User Banned: (3 months): Misogyny

???

Gonna go ahead and assume it was Delphine who gets :trigger at any implication that 'bitches be crazy' even when it is someone talking about a specific person as a potential paramour who has red flags all over the place

But by era rules, prove to me that bitches don't be crazy :trumps

Clockwork5

« Reply #15518 on: May 24, 2020, 12:49:50 PM »
Isn't that the credo upon which resetera was founded?

pizzashit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15520 on: May 24, 2020, 01:26:14 PM »
I don't have the answer for that, it happens so infrequently that there may not be a one size fits all roadmap, I would say if you're putting in work to be an advocate for women and you have many people who can attest you would never do something like that, and you open yourself up to investigation, and nothing is found for the most part especially in our society you are going to get the benefit of the doubt.
Isn't that what Biden did?
Yep, and the guy is still the Democratic nominee and likely next President of the United States. He has the whole DNC backing him up as well as supporters, it doesn't seem to have worked against him much if at all. If we want to talk about "how do they win", by all metrics he appears to have "won".
He "won because" his accuser destroyed her own credibility.
It didn't seem like his poll numbers were taking much of a hit before that did it? Plenty of media outlets were reporting favorably on him, plenty of people were tweeting in support, people still volunteered for him, people stuck by him, etc
Ok?
So at what point was Biden not "winning"? When some people on a video game enthusiast board and twitter said mean stuff about him and exponentially more people defended him?

RedMcCarthy with his finger on the pulse and his tongue between the mods cheeks once again with a not-at-all revisionist history of how era handled the allegation

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #15521 on: May 24, 2020, 01:43:46 PM »
Quote from: Redmerc
Seems like a lot of mental gymnastics to have to personally avoid any real self-reflection on the matter tbh
Okay, well you are entitled to your opinion but I'd rather you didn't pass judgement on me, not really any of your business if I as an individual have reflected enough to your subjective liking.

Mercury whining about being judged while defending people who prematurely cast judgement is precious

BisMarckie

« Reply #15522 on: May 24, 2020, 01:51:02 PM »
Redmercury is a troll, you guys constantly falling for his bullshit proves how good he is at it.

Dude claims to haved worked in wrestling, having a furry daughter, being raised by black foster parents and other shit.

Pwnz

« Reply #15523 on: May 24, 2020, 01:55:26 PM »
Redmercury is a troll, you guys constantly falling for his bullshit proves how good he is at it.

Dude claims to haved worked in wrestling, having a furry daughter, being raised by black foster parents and other shit.

He is one of the highest functioning trolls on era. I've had him on ignore for years.

Propagandhim

« Reply #15524 on: May 24, 2020, 01:56:23 PM »

You're right.  After the Smollett reveal and Era getting pissed off at the mods for banning people skeptical of the prevailing account of the story, I should have stopped falling for it when Merc said it was still "victim blaming" after the fact because the only reasonable thing to assume at the time was his account of the story.  I just can't imagine someone so dedicated to sustaining this insufferable persona as an act or otherwise.  But, yeah definitely a troll.

« Reply #15525 on: May 24, 2020, 02:13:54 PM »
i think its probably autism either way

i dont think anyone who trolls a forum for years is sane. doubt its an act but they got one of my accounts banned so they can eat shit in either case

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15526 on: May 24, 2020, 02:21:27 PM »
wait you're mad at redmerc because he prevented you from posting on era?
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #15527 on: May 24, 2020, 02:22:04 PM »
I bet he is more a stupid tool rather than a troll. RE is also dumb enough to call him out.

« Reply #15528 on: May 24, 2020, 02:36:12 PM »
when you put it that way.... it wasnt a big deal anyways I have other accounts I post with in case I ever need them and they are to stupid to find them

you can only report posts if you have a account so I just report vips and bait them into getting b&. its fun because bans can lead to summits

shosta

« Reply #15529 on: May 24, 2020, 02:56:43 PM »
每天生气

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #15530 on: May 24, 2020, 03:06:01 PM »

Pwnz

« Reply #15531 on: May 24, 2020, 03:10:09 PM »

i dont think anyone who trolls a forum for years is sane. doubt its an act but they got one of my accounts banned so they can eat shit in either case

You're right, he is such a high functioning troll he doesn't realize he's a troll. In his head he's saving women and society.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15532 on: May 24, 2020, 03:24:00 PM »

You're right, he is such a high functioning troll he doesn't realize he's a troll. In his head he's saving women and society.

He's a jabroni troll that doesn't know a troll when he trolls a troll and trolled himself into a troll.
©@©™

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #15533 on: May 24, 2020, 03:27:31 PM »
when you put it that way.... it wasnt a big deal anyways I have other accounts I post with in case I ever need them and they are to stupid to find them

you can only report posts if you have a account so I just report vips and bait them into getting b&. its fun because bans can lead to summits

Just cool down with the posting on our joint riotous account. It’s getting pretty sus  :shh
Margs

Switters

« Reply #15534 on: May 24, 2020, 03:49:55 PM »
I'd be willing to bet money Red is a Liu Kang baking a pie alt.
troll

railGUN

« Reply #15535 on: May 24, 2020, 04:14:17 PM »
So, is the idea that cops can physically detain and arrest you because you refuse to sign a traffic ticket incredibly stupid to anyone else or has it just become accepted practice?

um...

SHE'S WHITE YOU FUCKING CLOWN
Fish<

Pwnz

« Reply #15536 on: May 24, 2020, 04:34:33 PM »
I'd be willing to bet money Red is a Liu Kang baking a pie alt.

Ah, yeah I remember that guy. Similar styles. Also insufferable.

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #15537 on: May 24, 2020, 06:09:40 PM »
Watched some stuff concerning the deer girl...what is Resetera saying about this again? Are they defending her deer shit, as well as the wild shit she's saying?

Also this whole ordeal has made me wish I hadn't learned anything about Twich. I've used it to watch SC2 streams, I watch Path of Exile streams sometimes...you may have heard of Zizaran, who is a popular POE streamer and a member of the board Twitch created (alongside deer girl). But like...I'll watch a stream with the audio muted and listen to music. See some strats I want to use in a game, then go play the game. Or get to see some new content for a game...and then go play. The idea of sitting around watching this shit for hours a day is laughable to me. Even moreso, watching these videos and seeing people say such and such got their "life ruined" for being banned by Twitch. Seriously?  :lol

I tend to turn chat off when I'm watching because I don't...care what people are saying? What's the appeal of sitting on a stream all day, commenting and trolling. I get the idea of shooting the shit with the homies, but apparently brehs are on there saying wild shit...get banned, and feel they're the victim? lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15538 on: May 24, 2020, 06:23:20 PM »
Watched some stuff concerning the deer girl...what is Resetera saying about this again? Are they defending her deer shit, as well as the wild shit she's saying?

Also this whole ordeal has made me wish I hadn't learned anything about Twich. I've used it to watch SC2 streams, I watch Path of Exile streams sometimes...you may have heard of Zizaran, who is a popular POE streamer and a member of the board Twitch created (alongside deer girl). But like...I'll watch a stream with the audio muted and listen to music. See some strats I want to use in a game, then go play the game. Or get to see some new content for a game...and then go play. The idea of sitting around watching this shit for hours a day is laughable to me. Even moreso, watching these videos and seeing people say such and such got their "life ruined" for being banned by Twitch. Seriously?  :lol

I tend to turn chat off when I'm watching because I don't...care what people are saying? What's the appeal of sitting on a stream all day, commenting and trolling. I get the idea of shooting the shit with the homies, but apparently brehs are on there saying wild shit...get banned, and feel they're the victim? lol
It's basically a sort of mini form of reality TV that you can interact with, the sort of 'gamification' reward systems bring people back and because most of the streamers have no other source of steady income or revenue they need to be on stream every day to ask for donations. If they stop streaming they lose their fans to another streamer and thus their income.

It's a sort of never ending cycle of the need to create content and the need to consume content for those that can't create their own with a dopamine fix that is even easier to obtain than playing video games.
🤴

railGUN

Fish<