Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3178404 times)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #15720 on: May 26, 2020, 11:42:11 AM »
The guy who launched the whole ion fury crusade really loves to stir shit  :lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/should-video-game-remakes-reboots-change-the-ethnicity-of-the-main-character.213240/

Honestly a bit ashamed right now of how much y’all are leaning into the ‘No’ response.

:era

how the hell is that guy not banned :neogaf

spoiler (click to show/hide)
there was proof a long time ago that he was just a shit stirrer and the fact that he made it a poll shows knowledge of how all era polls go
[close]
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #15721 on: May 26, 2020, 12:11:41 PM »
Suddenly I feel like getting a wanted level on GTA...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-shows-minneapolis-cop-with-knee-on-neck-of-motionless-moaning-man-who-later-died.213198/post-35035437

:doge

I feel it too.  That cop knelt down on his carotid artery and asphyxiated him. 

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15722 on: May 26, 2020, 12:19:26 PM »
https://www.vg247.com/2020/05/25/skyrim-grandma-cyberbullied/

In a video posted earlier this month (via PCGamesN), 82-year-old Curry describes her frustrations over comments she has received critizing her gaming ability and knowledge of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – a title she is passionate about and has been streaming for years.

“My health isn’t very good. My blood pressure is going insane,” says Curry at the start of her vlog.

“My stress level is way too high. And I’m going to have to take control of it. Some of the comments are stressing me out way too much.”

Many of the comments she receives complain about her focus on role-playing in the game, rather than finishing quests and min/maxing stats. Others patronize her, with commenters posting reminders about basics of how to play the game.

:goty2

https://twitter.com/ShirleyScurry/status/1265291473815244806

:neogaf
ど助平

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15723 on: May 26, 2020, 12:24:14 PM »
Shirley is awesome :mynicca
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15724 on: May 26, 2020, 12:33:19 PM »

from watching the video the other things she's stressing about is her analytics, 800k subs but only 5-10k views per video, and average watch time 5 minutes, which sounds fairly normal for youtube, but she considers it a waste of putting on a show when such a small percentage are actually watching the videos

and also characters in a quest she was doing got bugged so she can't complete the quest and would have to redo a bunch of the game that she never wants to have to do again
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 12:39:02 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #15725 on: May 26, 2020, 12:45:31 PM »
and also characters in a quest she was doing got bugged so she can't complete the quest and would have to redo a bunch of the game that she never wants to have to do again

Bethesda, the real villain

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #15726 on: May 26, 2020, 01:17:46 PM »
Shirley is awesome :mynicca

She's better at Skyrim than Jason Schreier.

And better at the internet that VG247.
©@©™

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #15727 on: May 26, 2020, 02:13:07 PM »
Quote from: gozu
"The failing news station KRDO". Lol

Yep, definitely a Trump supporter. I'm sure they will not come to regret this decision. Just ask Shkreli! If there is one thing that their beloved prez told them, it's to ALWAYS double down when you're wrong.

Yeah, you would never see anyone fabricating a tragedy for personal gain, and then when it became apparent the entire thing was staged double down on your lies outside of diehard trump supporters... it is literally the only imaginable scenario where that could ever possibly happen.

:juicy

blame space

« Reply #15728 on: May 26, 2020, 02:16:30 PM »
https://www.seniorforums.com/threads/sadist-behind-the-screen-the-internet-troll-personality.49459/post-1364116

I was on a forum that I really enjoyed and supposedly made a lot of friends. Then one day I posted in a Political thread. That was the end of my staying in that forum. I thought everyone was entitled to their own view and that as adults we could politely disagree. It wasn't that way there. One person said I probably rode on the bus for dumb people when I was in school. Needless to say after I said I remembered seeing him on there.I left that forum.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #15729 on: May 26, 2020, 02:17:12 PM »
Someone teach her about console commands. :'(

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #15731 on: May 26, 2020, 03:00:02 PM »
Oh man, Ree has such a hard on now that Karen got fired.

If only she would get murdered by a cop now, they might cum for the first time in years.
©@©™

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #15732 on: May 26, 2020, 03:19:01 PM »
Guess which mod made this bon mot?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-for-asking-her-to-leash-dog-states-the-man-is-african-american-pretends-to-be-in-immediate-danger-up-fired.212880/post-35054757

Anyway, this incident right here is why I don't elect to give white people the benefit of ignorance when it comes to racism. Amy specifically knew what the consequences would be for sicking the cops on a black man. White people understand, at the most, that there are systems in place that benefit them just for being white and that they can use and weaponize those systems against people of color anytime they feel mildly inconvenienced or have their ego tested, whom they don't even consider to be people, by the way. We are forever animals, nuisances, and unwanted occupants in our own country, blessed to have what we little we have and, as a result, we have no right to tell them what to do, even if they are in the wrong. Don't give white people an out. Don't presume that they don't know how this country has always worked. Yes they do.

Fuck off and go back to making furry suits, you racist midget.  You gotta start working on paying off that fucked up car loan your own step dad gave you because you're such a repellent cunt.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15733 on: May 26, 2020, 03:19:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-for-asking-her-to-leash-dog-states-the-man-is-african-american-pretends-to-be-in-immediate-danger-up-fired.212880/post-35053773

Lol that look at the camera at 2.00, women suuuuuck dude

Oh, so this whole thing is a reason for incels to get mad at a woman carte blanche.

funny how it's one thing to say "white women suck" and quite a bit different if you say "women suck"
Uncle

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #15735 on: May 26, 2020, 03:42:03 PM »
Apparently she gave the dog back to the rescue too, what an abominable person she is.  It isn’t the dogs fault she’s a fucking idiot.

BisMarckie

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #15737 on: May 26, 2020, 03:51:26 PM »
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #15738 on: May 26, 2020, 03:52:24 PM »
twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1265353058642518016

What are they going to do? Fire her twice?  :doge
They could rehire people they fired by mistake or expunge HR complaints made against innocent people.
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #15739 on: May 26, 2020, 03:53:02 PM »

They could rehire people they fired by mistake or expunge HR complaints made against innocent people.

I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work.

shosta

« Reply #15740 on: May 26, 2020, 04:07:34 PM »
每天生气

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #15741 on: May 26, 2020, 04:08:48 PM »
lol, “Oh it seems you have been discriminated against come back to work”

Yeah open the company upto lawsuits lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #15743 on: May 26, 2020, 04:21:53 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

I know a guy who entered every single penny he spent on a relationship in a spreadsheet so he could guilt trip his gf for wasting so much money on her when they had a fight.  :doge

Ghoul

« Reply #15744 on: May 26, 2020, 04:26:45 PM »

I know a guy who entered every single penny he spent on a relationship in a spreadsheet so he could guilt trip his gf for wasting so much money on her when they had a fight.  :doge

Let me guess he's an incel now?

shosta

« Reply #15745 on: May 26, 2020, 04:27:29 PM »
they're probably married with children now actually
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #15746 on: May 26, 2020, 04:27:36 PM »

"A guy" ::)

BisMarckie

« Reply #15747 on: May 26, 2020, 04:29:32 PM »
they're probably married with children now actually

I don't know what happened to him, he would be the kind of guy who goes to Thailand and returns with a new wife that is half his age.

BisMarckie

« Reply #15748 on: May 26, 2020, 04:31:30 PM »

"A guy" ::)

I am already busy enough keeping track of my poop frequency and consistency. :bolo

pgtl_10

« Reply #15749 on: May 26, 2020, 05:20:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2020-ot6-i-will-not-be-closing-this-thread-when-the-second-wave-hits.211398/page-12#post-34982169
User Banned (2 weeks): Hostility, modwhining

Quote from: Dr. Feel Good
what the fuck is wrong with this forum? We had a mass exodus of political regulars, solid and valuable members to the site as whole, due to the alienation caused by the Tara reade thing and now we have forum moderators coming here and spinning more shit. What does your second sentence even mean? Why is it even said? are you guys literally trying to just denounce anything against Biden and shit up any meaningful political threads?
Another PoliERA regular falls fighting the biased mods that helped drive essential posters like kirblar and adam from their very important community :salute

Neolibs are so mad that they lost control over political discourse by betting on Hillary.

jorma

« Reply #15750 on: May 26, 2020, 05:50:54 PM »

men are so garbage  :lol
any woman worth her salt don't need a stupid incelsheet in order to be able to bring shit you did five years ago into an argument

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #15751 on: May 26, 2020, 05:53:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/neighbors-and-fence-dilemma.212766/

This thread has me rolling. OP is frustrated that his neighbor won't chip in towards a fence he wants to put up.

I get that it's tough right now due to Covid to have the extra cash, but he didn't even hint to paying for part of it if I went with privacy.

I mentioned that it would be an extra $1000 for a privacy fence that I don't even want, and that's when he said "I don't wanna think about this anymore today".

:crowdlaff

Sounds like the neighbor is trying to politely brush him off instead of telling OP to pay for his own fucking fence if he wants one.
Oi Oi

BisMarckie

« Reply #15752 on: May 26, 2020, 05:58:07 PM »
So he wants to build a wall and make his neighbor pay for it, huh? :trumps

jorma

« Reply #15753 on: May 26, 2020, 06:04:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/neighbors-and-fence-dilemma.212766/

This thread has me rolling. OP is frustrated that his neighbor won't chip in towards a fence he wants to put up.

I get that it's tough right now due to Covid to have the extra cash, but he didn't even hint to paying for part of it if I went with privacy.

I mentioned that it would be an extra $1000 for a privacy fence that I don't even want, and that's when he said "I don't wanna think about this anymore today".

:crowdlaff

Sounds like the neighbor is trying to politely brush him off instead of telling OP to pay for his own fucking fence if he wants one.

i don't know about that, a normal human being would have jumped at the chance of getting the planned privacy fence at half price

i think he'll be safe if he puts up the fence he wanted, because i'd bet his house that there ain't gonna be another fence put up "in a couple of years" 

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #15754 on: May 26, 2020, 06:11:56 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-man-for-asking-her-to-leash-dog-states-the-man-is-african-american-pretends-to-be-in-immediate-danger-up-fired.212880/post-35053773

Lol that look at the camera at 2.00, women suuuuuck dude

Oh, so this whole thing is a reason for incels to get mad at a woman carte blanche.

Too bad no one complained. I'd have liked the mods to either show their hypocrisy or to ban someone for "female fragility"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:31:39 PM by HaughtyFrank »

shosta

« Reply #15755 on: May 26, 2020, 06:13:46 PM »
men are so garbage  :lol
any woman worth her salt don't need a stupid incelsheet in order to be able to bring shit you did five years ago into an argument
men are above using their emotions as a cudgel. an accurate account of expenses in a relationship is critical for truth and justice. i also recommend that men log watt-hours in order to split the electricity bill fairly between the ps5 and the hair dryer.
每天生气

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #15756 on: May 26, 2020, 06:20:27 PM »
https://twitter.com/cliffordlevy/status/1265395181198737408

Can RE please ban the victim for playing defense force?

BisMarckie

« Reply #15757 on: May 26, 2020, 06:20:40 PM »
Not to speak of the uncalled for amount of money being paid for the utilities bill for heating up the place so she isn't "freezing"  ::)

I heat my room with my PC, bitch. :gamer

shosta

« Reply #15758 on: May 26, 2020, 06:21:47 PM »
I'm getting all conspiratorial about the fact that they're both named Cooper  :brain
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #15759 on: May 26, 2020, 06:23:11 PM »
Maybe they're married and this is a fetish humiliation thing gone wrong
每天生气

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #15760 on: May 26, 2020, 06:38:47 PM »
The guy is like in his 50s or so.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15762 on: May 26, 2020, 06:56:00 PM »

always a pleasure to get the latest updates on the seminal Halo™ franchise
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #15763 on: May 26, 2020, 07:04:38 PM »
over/under on number of years before Stinkles' neighbor punches him in the lung?
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #15764 on: May 26, 2020, 07:04:57 PM »
"Just add two scoops to his smoothie, the story is wrapped up dogshit anyway but we can still salvage the game play"
"Isn't this like... illegal?"
"No, it will only send him to the shitter for a couple of weeks and we can finally get some work done around here"

"Yo what are you guys doing? What's not so smooth?"
"OH Nothing really, we were just discussing some netcode that seems to not run smoothly"
"Yeah, just some netcode to discuss, netcode this poor should be illegal haha"
🤴

Clockwork5

« Reply #15765 on: May 26, 2020, 07:07:12 PM »

Seriously though who in their right mind plants bamboo?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15766 on: May 26, 2020, 07:10:36 PM »

need it to make some flooring and a noodle slide bruh
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15767 on: May 26, 2020, 07:12:09 PM »

Perhaps someone who knows their neighbour's a ginger cunt

shosta

« Reply #15768 on: May 26, 2020, 07:18:35 PM »
I'm currently thinking about all of the people I ever knew who were really into Welcome to Night Vale and ended up nonbinary
每天生气

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15769 on: May 26, 2020, 07:34:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-way-we-talk-about-china.197139/post-34829127

Quote from: samoyed
You'll get no love of the PRC from me but I roll my eyes whenever I see Americans fear monger about the social credit system. Any Western news article about it is selling a propagandized version of it and a numerical score already rules your life, we call it FICO. I don't like either the modern credit score system or the PRC's social credit system but to pretend society isn't already judging you based on arbitrary numbers is laughable.

:mindblown

sorry what

https://www.wired.co.uk/article/china-social-credit-system-explained

China's social credit system expands that idea to all aspects of life, judging citizens' behaviour and trustworthiness. Caught jaywalking, don't pay a court bill, play your music too loud on the train — you could lose certain rights, such as booking a flight or train ticket.

One city, Rongcheng, gives all residents 1,000 points to start. Authorities make deductions for bad behaviour like traffic violations, and add points for good behaviour such as donating to charity. One regulation Ohlberg recently read specifically addresses stealing electricity. Of course, you'll have to get caught first or be reported by someone else. While facial recognition is infamously used to spot jaywalkers, in some cities it's not so automated, Ohlberg notes.

Private projects, such as Sesame Credit, hoover up all sorts of data on its 400 million customers, from how much time they spend playing video games (that's bad) to whether they're a parent (that's good). That can be shared with other companies. One infamous example is Sesame Credit linking up with the Baihe dating site, so would be partners can judge each other on their looks as well as their social credit score; that system is opt-in.

Liu Hu is a journalist in China, writing about censorship and government corruption. Because of his work, Liu has been arrested and fined — and blacklisted. Liu found he was named on a List of Dishonest Persons Subject to Enforcement by the Supreme People's Court as "not qualified" to buy a plane ticket, and banned from travelling some train lines, buying property, or taking out a loan.

"There was no file, no police warrant, no official advance notification. They just cut me off from the things I was once entitled to," he told The Globe and Mail. "What's really scary is there's nothing you can do about it. You can report to no one. You are stuck in the middle of nowhere."

oh yes ha ha our lives are certainly rules by numbers, I remember that time I wasn't able to buy a bus ticket because my FICO score recently dropped a little since I binged Red Dead too many hours over the weekend
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #15770 on: May 26, 2020, 07:35:45 PM »
Not content with today's outrage, the crabs are now scouring social media for any video that has an angry woman in it, just so they can use the latest "Karen" buzzword

https://www.resetera.com/threads/karen-in-drive-thru-uses-n-word-then-says-she-%E2%80%9Ccan%E2%80%99t-help-herself%E2%80%9D.213639/

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15772 on: May 26, 2020, 07:41:08 PM »
Not content with today's outrage, the crabs are now scouring social media for any video that has an angry woman in it, just so they can use the latest "Karen" buzzword

https://www.resetera.com/threads/karen-in-drive-thru-uses-n-word-then-says-she-%E2%80%9Ccan%E2%80%99t-help-herself%E2%80%9D.213639/

I'm in favor of Karen accelerationism let's drive it into the fucking ground like ok boomer :rejoice
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #15773 on: May 26, 2020, 07:42:37 PM »

tfw youtube and twitter are all out of red hot Karen vids, so you have to go scrounging on something called Tuckbot TV to get your fix
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #15774 on: May 26, 2020, 07:59:30 PM »

https://twitter.com/alexisflower/status/1263160855635521537

:whatsthedeal

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #15775 on: May 26, 2020, 08:01:53 PM »

https://twitter.com/alexisflower/status/1263160855635521537

:whatsthedeal

Reseterians aren't misogynistic; they would have voted for Hillary a third time.
©@©™

Drainage

« Reply #15776 on: May 26, 2020, 08:22:33 PM »

I don't know, that sounds like a lot of work.

I know of a very available, very elf-like creature that has experience in this line of work

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #15777 on: May 26, 2020, 08:22:35 PM »
Fuck women.

Yes, all women.
Fish<

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #15778 on: May 26, 2020, 08:24:23 PM »
 :lucas
Uncle

blame space