Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3180162 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #41460 on: April 16, 2021, 05:56:33 AM »
Who's the shorty in that gif Vom?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41461 on: April 16, 2021, 06:20:00 AM »
First response could be universal advice for every thread in the Reeeeesetera Off Topic board:

You need to move on, it's obvious you are in a very unhealthy space
Spud

SmokyDave

« Reply #41462 on: April 16, 2021, 07:07:42 AM »
I believe that's Kyle McCoy.

(I just googled atnm vh1 and looked at some headshots, might be wrong)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #41463 on: April 16, 2021, 07:13:02 AM »
Best thing about those threads is all the Tobiases that rush in to offer up their expert medical analyses.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41464 on: April 16, 2021, 07:17:25 AM »
User banned (2 weeks): Dismissive posting in a sensitive thread. You don't have to agree with those who think the tweets were racist, but they should not be dismissed as ridiculous
She doubled down and made another tweet basically (paraphrasing) saying You'd have to "squint" very hard to see anything nefarious. That's such a racist remark.
I think it's really too much to suggest Lindsey Ellis was being racist when she said that.

Then again I also think it's ridiculous to blow a gasket for someone claiming that a movie that clearly takes multiple elements from Avatar the Last Airbender has clearly taken multiple elements from Avatar the Last Airbender.
even ignoring all the racist implications (which you definitely shouldn't do!) it's just such an incredibly reductionist and ignorant take, and that she chose to share it (and everything else I've ever seen from her), I think shows she's frankly a terrible critic and I'm not sure why anyone would look to her to provide anything of value or insight
You really that annoyed that she mildly burned the latest Disney mediocrity?
:doge

The ban message is literally "you're off of here for two weeks because you have a different opinion."
 :gamergate
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #41465 on: April 16, 2021, 07:19:56 AM »
thats why nachobro was banned from here :trumps
(ice)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41466 on: April 16, 2021, 07:26:46 AM »

Some ANTM contestant from a few years ago. I liked that cringe.

SmokyDave is probably on the correct guess ?
ὕβρις

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41467 on: April 16, 2021, 07:29:21 AM »
User Banned (permanent): Thread Whining; Prior Bans for the Same; Hostility; Modwhining. Sending extremely hostile report after receiving a warning.

So?
So?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41468 on: April 16, 2021, 07:30:49 AM »
era - and twitter on a larger scale - have painted themselves into a ridiculous corner by giving subjectivity ("muh feels") the same weight as objectivity (evidence), in that you now have to decode the motivations of someone saying something absolutely fucking ridiculous so that you don't "dismiss" or "downplay" it, which is literally fucking impossible to do and you 'have' to let people say the earth is flat or one molecule of garlic in a glass of sugar water can cure covid, or that saying the latest Disney flick for YAs owes a lot to an older highly influential cartoon series for YA is racist, because you inherently have to dismiss someones 'feelings' when it leads to coming out with obvious fucking nonsense, because its fucking cultural detritus.

You're not "giving away your allyship" calling someones histrionic hot take fucking stupid. You're not 'diminishing' them as a person by telling them they're talking shit.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41469 on: April 16, 2021, 07:32:52 AM »
Cancel culture may not be real but that won't stop most people on Twitter from trying their best to fulfill the spirit of the concept.

:brain

"Hey, this thing that doesn't exist but that we all recognise and that people are literally doing still doesn't exist!"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #41471 on: April 16, 2021, 07:34:48 AM »
I loved comics before even the womb.
ὕβρις

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41472 on: April 16, 2021, 07:36:58 AM »
Whatever perceived fault she did she didn't deserve all that hate and "cancelling". The rape rap was just fucked up. If you are a bad person (like J.K.) you deserve to get cancelled, but I wonder if these people even have an idea of who they are hating on. Have they even seen her videos before? What she usually support? She is an ally of LBTQ and colored people. Most of these people has probably never seen her videos, then they saw the words "squint" and "Asian" in the same sentence and decided "now is the time to be outraged". Squint is a normal word, it is used in sentences all the time. Have they seen Raya and Avatar the Last Airbender? There are a lot of similarities. Just watch the Honest Trailer for Raya on Youtube. I feel like some people are just looking for a reason to get angry and feel better about themselves talking shit about a person that is perceived as a bad one. And now these "haters" are going after Jenny Nicholson next? Like some in this thread has already said, it seems a little Gamergate-ish.

this 👌 close to making a realisation

SmokyDave

« Reply #41473 on: April 16, 2021, 07:43:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-murder-13-year-old-boy-in-chicago.404284/page-5#post-62994945
Quote from: DigitalOP
only you care about that question, Cracka

This is such a dick move. By establishing the 'a' suffix right away, he's left us palefolk having to spell the word as 'Craqua' when reclamation time comes. I don't want to call my fellow bleachboys 'Craqua', it'll sound stupid :(

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41474 on: April 16, 2021, 07:45:12 AM »
While the cop was out of line for shooting almost instantly, are we not going to question why a 13 year old had a gun and was out at 3am?

Enjoy your forthcoming ban!

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #41476 on: April 16, 2021, 08:10:13 AM »
there's no fucking way slayven is younger than me. he has the interests of a 35 year old man minimum

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #41477 on: April 16, 2021, 08:15:34 AM »
i assumed he was mid 30's too :huh
(ice)

jorma

« Reply #41478 on: April 16, 2021, 08:18:00 AM »
there's no fucking way slayven is younger than me. he has the interests of a 35 year old man minimum

Slayven
Member · From USA
Joined Dec 10, 2004

:yeshrug

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #41480 on: April 16, 2021, 08:22:23 AM »

Slayven
Member · From USA
Joined Dec 10, 2004

he signed up to :lore world when he was 5???? :anhuld
(ice)

jorma

« Reply #41481 on: April 16, 2021, 08:24:01 AM »

Slayven
Member · From USA
Joined Dec 10, 2004

he signed up to :lore world when he was 5???? :anhuld

He spelled better back then too, weird shit

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41482 on: April 16, 2021, 08:36:59 AM »
While the cop was out of line for shooting almost instantly, are we not going to question why a 13 year old had a gun and was out at 3am?

No one gonna answer that question I guess...
Spud

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #41483 on: April 16, 2021, 08:40:38 AM »

User Banned (Permanent): Victim blaming around the murder of a child
Quote from: Jorav

:brain

Top of the page cosplay:
 :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 08:46:04 AM by bork »
ど助平

Propagandhim

« Reply #41484 on: April 16, 2021, 08:47:32 AM »
Police killed a 13 year old boy after an "armed confrontation" whatever that means.

It literally doesn't matter.

Well, okay then.

Averon

« Reply #41485 on: April 16, 2021, 09:04:36 AM »
Whatever perceived fault she did she didn't deserve all that hate and "cancelling". The rape rap was just fucked up. If you are a bad person (like J.K.) you deserve to get cancelled, but I wonder if these people even have an idea of who they are hating on. Have they even seen her videos before? What she usually support? She is an ally of LBTQ and colored people. Most of these people has probably never seen her videos, then they saw the words "squint" and "Asian" in the same sentence and decided "now is the time to be outraged". Squint is a normal word, it is used in sentences all the time. Have they seen Raya and Avatar the Last Airbender? There are a lot of similarities. Just watch the Honest Trailer for Raya on Youtube. I feel like some people are just looking for a reason to get angry and feel better about themselves talking shit about a person that is perceived as a bad one. And now these "haters" are going after Jenny Nicholson next? Like some in this thread has already said, it seems a little Gamergate-ish.

this 👌 close to making a realisation

User Banned (1 month): Inflammatory generalizations and dismissive commentary in a sensitive thread

:lol :lol :lol

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #41486 on: April 16, 2021, 09:24:54 AM »

Top of the page cosplay:
[close]

:exxy
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41487 on: April 16, 2021, 09:29:10 AM »
Given only a few days ago nepenthe was fine with posters giving the solution to police unlawful killings as "stop voting and buy guns", on a website whose sign up requirements I'm pretty sure are the standard COPPA over 13, it really would seem to warrant at least a discussion on how good that solution might actually be when a 13 year old following that advice gets killed.

Because maybe that advice isn't just bad, but actively fucking terrible to the extent it's possibly the worst fucking 'advice' you could actually give.

Averon

« Reply #41488 on: April 16, 2021, 11:04:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/page-20#post-63007245

Quote from: Kyuuji
They could also be speaking to the ever-present glare of certain places that spend their time 24/7 monitoring minorities on this forum to jeer at, harass or dox minorities. Being under the microscope to that extent can make certain people more tense when posting here than other places, and I think that's less them winning and more a human response to that kind of thing. It puts your guard up for awhile before you stop caring about it, if you do at all.

Apparently it is TheBore's fault ResetERA discussion sucks and it is like trying walk across a floor covered in broken glass bare-foot. The Bore never doxxed or harassed anyone from ERA, btw. The "worst" we do is make note of and laugh at their dumbass takes on a daily basis.

SmokyDave

« Reply #41489 on: April 16, 2021, 11:09:16 AM »
Yeah, that's it. It's not that you're obnoxious ignorant hypocritical know-it-alls, it's because you're minorities. Something that can't be ascertained with any certainty online, but sure, that's the reason.

Whilst you're there Kyuuji, be sure to ignore the criticism of trans-era further up:

What really bothers me is when people start talking for an entire group, as if they’re a spokesperson for a marginalized community. I see this all the time with “Trans era”. Many times I agree with them but sometimes I don’t, and it sucks. Do I speak up? It’s intimidating. A few times I’ve tried and got jumped on for being a Trump ally or transphobic despite being a trans person with a slightly different take than them.

That's definitely the fault of everyone else and not you, eh Kyuuji?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41490 on: April 16, 2021, 11:15:48 AM »
Note that J K Rowling is under the "ever present glare" of people spending their time "24/7 monitoring" them to "jeer at, harass or dox", and there's an official OT specifically for doing that on resetera

:kermit

jorma

« Reply #41491 on: April 16, 2021, 11:20:12 AM »
Yeah, that's it. It's not that you're obnoxious ignorant hypocritical know-it-alls, it's because you're minorities. Something that can't be ascertained with any certainty online, but sure, that's the reason.

Whilst you're there Kyuuji, be sure to ignore the criticism of trans-era further up:

What really bothers me is when people start talking for an entire group, as if they’re a spokesperson for a marginalized community. I see this all the time with “Trans era”. Many times I agree with them but sometimes I don’t, and it sucks. Do I speak up? It’s intimidating. A few times I’ve tried and got jumped on for being a Trump ally or transphobic despite being a trans person with a slightly different take than them.

Unless... but no, I don't think being distinguished mentally-challenged counts as a minority, there are SO many of us online!  :lol

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #41492 on: April 16, 2021, 12:39:05 PM »

Man, pretty much directly calling out Kyuuji

It hurts. I’ve been more bothered by this than any cis person posting about Cyberpunk.

RE close to chasing away a trans developer and it's trans era's fault

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #41493 on: April 16, 2021, 12:46:55 PM »
:titus i could have never envisaged such a scenario occurring
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #41494 on: April 16, 2021, 12:49:48 PM »
Holy shit, in the same thread where they declared that all that matters are feelings, even if all your facts point to it not being racist you need to respect that opinion and listen, where they will ban you if you dismiss it, they perma ban the guy calling out RE moderators for racism.

https://twitter.com/ReseteraTakes/status/1383083724032598017

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #41495 on: April 16, 2021, 12:53:39 PM »
feels over fax baby :society

they've been walking this path of idiocy since they got rid of shonda as a mod :rejoice

its not like this feels matter most policy can't be abused by trolls or lunatics at all :rash
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 12:57:56 PM by Pissy F Benny »
(ice)

« Reply #41496 on: April 16, 2021, 01:42:07 PM »
The Ellis thread went through an interesting path of people talking about Cancel Culture, RedMercury declaring there's no such thing, and then people bringing up specific ERA experiences that they feel tie in/explaining that they're no longer comfortable posting due to fear of being mobbed, with this summing it up for many:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/post-63018357
Quote from: Imrinsul
It is kind of funny that in a thread in parts about uncharitable interpretations of things you write on the internet, the reaction to "Sometimes I'm anxious whether people will interpret what I wrote in the way I meant it" is "Well what shitty thing were ya going to write, huh?"

Anyone who has spent five seconds reading ERA can guess where it ended:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/post-63020436
Quote from: AliceAmber
#1,030
This thread has been locked due to off-topic discussion.

How very dare they connect the topic of the thread to their own experiences.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #41497 on: April 16, 2021, 01:51:37 PM »
The Ellis thread went through an interesting path of people talking about Cancel Culture, RedMercury declaring there's no such thing, and then people bringing up specific ERA experiences that they feel tie in/explaining that they're no longer comfortable posting due to fear of being mobbed, with this summing it up for many:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/post-63018357
Quote from: Imrinsul
It is kind of funny that in a thread in parts about uncharitable interpretations of things you write on the internet, the reaction to "Sometimes I'm anxious whether people will interpret what I wrote in the way I meant it" is "Well what shitty thing were ya going to write, huh?"

Anyone who has spent five seconds reading ERA can guess where it ended:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/post-63020436
Quote from: AliceAmber
#1,030
This thread has been locked due to off-topic discussion.

How very dare they connect the topic of the thread to their own experiences.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/post-63018804

Expect this guy to get banned while Red Merc furiously jerks off thinking about how he successfully ban baited another one

Odrion

« Reply #41498 on: April 16, 2021, 01:54:00 PM »
I like the part where excelsiorlef tried to derail it with a bad faith accusation about contrapoints and no one took the bait.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 02:01:43 PM by Odrion »
._.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41499 on: April 16, 2021, 02:09:55 PM »
It's completely off topic to talk about shitty resetera poster behaviour when the topic is about shitty twitter user behaviour, even though its the same fucking people, and they often make a resetera post thats literally just their shitty tweet going "I said this to the target KUDOS ME", as well as regularly post cancel targets with a highly loaded OP in an effort to draw the ire of a bigger mob and get more backup.

oh, but of course,

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #41501 on: April 16, 2021, 03:55:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-resident-evil%E2%80%99s-tall-lady-stepped-on-you.411186/

Finally, a good Resetera thread :rejoice

Heh, not so fast...

I was tired of this from day one and it just won't stop.
We can't just have cool women characters, can we
The more I see people talk about tall lady the less interested I become in this game
Bonus avatar quote on that one

I'm glad this 'step on me' shit probably falls under Era's "boys club talk" moderation. Never found that funny.
Nah. We had a big thread about the lady few months ago where everyone was horny and moderation was nowhere to be found.
Gamers are juvenile, omg. This is embarrassing.

We have fun here.

Some people are really taking this meme too seriously. Bunch of people goofing and being ever so mildly horny over a character and some of y'all lose your minds

:salute

Enjoy your ban.

BadAss2961

« Reply #41502 on: April 16, 2021, 03:59:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-resident-evil%E2%80%99s-tall-lady-stepped-on-you.411186/

Finally, a good Resetera thread :rejoice
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-resident-evil%E2%80%99s-tall-lady-stepped-on-you.411186/#post-63025761
The more I see people talk about tall lady the less interested I become in this game
Same honestly

Capcom itself is objectifying her.
Objectifying a 10ft tall vampire lady from Resident Evil. Oh Ree  :doge

Meanwhile, over at the modding community...

[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41503 on: April 16, 2021, 04:00:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/page-20#post-63007245

They could also be speaking to the ever-present glare of certain places that spend their time 24/7 monitoring minorities on this forum to jeer at, harass or dox minorities. Being under the microscope to that extent can make certain people more tense when posting here than other places, and I think that's less them winning and more a human response to that kind of thing. It puts your guard up for awhile before you stop caring about it, if you do at all.

Apparently it is TheBore's fault ResetERA discussion sucks and it is like trying walk across a floor covered in broken glass bare-foot. The Bore never doxxed or harassed anyone from ERA, btw. The "worst" we do is make note of and laugh at their dumbass takes on a daily basis.
Not that you know about maybe.

GamerGate agents got eyes on them 24/7. Can't have them stop us.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #41504 on: April 16, 2021, 04:25:32 PM »
Original Thread Title: Jeff grubb on resetera: “seems unable to process information in a way seems mature or sane”

Thread title gets updated to: [OFFICIAL DRAMA FRIDAY | OT] Jeff grubb on resetera: “seems unable to process information in a way seems mature or sane”

And then it gets closed by Morrigan
I would just like to state it’s clearly not me he’s talking about, so it must be one of you guys.
Best post in this otherwise useless thread, to be honest.

:umad

https://www.resetera.com/threads/official-drama-friday-ot-jeff-grubb-on-resetera-“seems-unable-to-process-information-in-a-way-seems-mature-or-sane”.411201/

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #41505 on: April 16, 2021, 04:37:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-mask-off.410499/post-63018804

Expect this guy to get banned while Red Merc furiously jerks off thinking about how he successfully ban baited another one
(*The ban notice says "2 weeks," but it started out as a month-long ban, and it was only reduced to 2 weeks after 14 days had already passed. Which is an interesting way to make actions on this forum look less punitive than they actually are. I wasn't aware that that was a thing beforehand.)
So somebody finally noticed this huh

:teehee

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #41506 on: April 16, 2021, 04:51:21 PM »
These days shooting threads will only lots of replies if a.) there were a massive number of victims b.) was a hate crime or c.) it was in a developed nation that wasn't the United States.
Still a chance that B is a possibility. Apparently there is a large contingent of Sikh employees at the facility where this happened, and the police/FBI are being conspicuously quiet today.

You idiots never fucking learn do you?

jorma

« Reply #41507 on: April 16, 2021, 05:05:19 PM »
Original Thread Title: Jeff grubb on resetera: “seems unable to process information in a way seems mature or sane”

Thread title gets updated to: [OFFICIAL DRAMA FRIDAY | OT] Jeff grubb on resetera: “seems unable to process information in a way seems mature or sane”

I would just like to state it’s clearly not me he’s talking about, so it must be one of you guys.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/official-drama-friday-ot-jeff-grubb-on-resetera-“seems-unable-to-process-information-in-a-way-seems-mature-or-sane”.411201/

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #41508 on: April 16, 2021, 05:09:44 PM »

also no one has ever made fun of normal era threads, where the op is like "hey let's play this indie spiritfarer game" and the posts are like "oh boy this is a fun game I like it"

because there's nothing noteworthy about normal friendly conversation

more power to everyone just chilling

but then the crazy contingent on era normal-shames them, "some people just want this to be an apolitical gaming forum and news flash EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL, if you want to just chill and play video games that's a dogwhistle for ignoring the real issues"
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #41509 on: April 16, 2021, 05:12:56 PM »
You play video games?

Ooff yikes, you must be ok with racism, genocide and sexism.
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41510 on: April 16, 2021, 06:17:08 PM »

You mean, Resetera doesn't really care about The opinions of minorities, just the opinions of the inner circle discord clique?
 :ohhh :crazy :takei
Spud

« Reply #41511 on: April 16, 2021, 06:21:55 PM »
The Bore never doxxed or harassed anyone from ERA, btw. The "worst" we do is make note of and laugh at their dumbass takes on a daily basis.
those people are domestic terrorists and are going to get people hurt. it doesnt happen in here but trust me there are people who see the danger and want the fuckers exposed

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #41512 on: April 16, 2021, 06:36:31 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)
Morrigan posts are made funnier knowing that her avatar looks exactly like her...sour facial expression and all.
Spud

BikeJesus

« Reply #41513 on: April 16, 2021, 10:25:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-had-a-bad-night-i-need-some-help-and-cool-down.411324/

The entire thread is calling the girl an asshole instead of considering that the OP is a creep. In fact, he is such a creepy incel that she thought it necessary to slip out the back of the restaurant. People saying OP dodged a bullet. No, that would involve action on his part. I bet he was all ACAB and explaining to her why JK Rowling is a piece of shit.

Eh, you dodged a bullet. Maybe you could have fucked her a few times before you found out she’s the kind of person that will ghost someone on the middle of a date, but in the long run you’re better off.

Yikes.

BadAss2961

« Reply #41514 on: April 16, 2021, 10:40:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-had-a-bad-night-i-need-some-help-and-cool-down.411324/

The entire thread is calling the girl an asshole instead of considering that the OP is a creep. In fact, he is such a creepy incel that she thought it necessary to slip out the back of the restaurant. People saying OP dodged a bullet. No, that would involve action on his part. I bet he was all ACAB and explaining to her why JK Rowling is a piece of shit.

Eh, you dodged a bullet. Maybe you could have fucked her a few times before you found out she’s the kind of person that will ghost someone on the middle of a date, but in the long run you’re better off.

Yikes.

Seems like one of those guys who can't read a room for shit.

"Dates going well, we seem to be getting along."

Nah man, she is terrified. Even the lady sitting next to them noticed and took pity on his cringe.

Boredfrom

« Reply #41515 on: April 16, 2021, 11:14:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-now-has-a-wikipedia-article.405627/page-3#post-63053670

Quote from: Ashlette
Yeah it is wild. But I made the comparison because both this site and Gamasutra both have scholarly value. A developer's posts on this site are just as valid a source as an article on Gamasutra. 

Drainage

« Reply #41516 on: April 16, 2021, 11:20:50 PM »

Yikes.

Quote from: Lulu
Ok this is pretty messed up. Sorry dude. Watch some anime, might help

:uguu

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #41517 on: April 17, 2021, 01:06:51 AM »
I wonder what he said that made her find him repulsive. Or maybe she just hated his personality or his photos were deceptive. I'm surprised no-one asked why *he* thinks she left .

ShutUp

« Reply #41518 on: April 17, 2021, 02:06:24 AM »
Dudes in that thread acting exactly like the types they dreamed up in their heads were going to shoot up theaters back when Joker came out.

Incels incarnate

Klelk

« Reply #41519 on: April 17, 2021, 05:17:10 AM »
The girl probably didn't feel safe, much like how minorities on Resetera don't feel safe. Except she actually left