Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135429 times)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #44700 on: June 18, 2021, 08:13:10 PM »
Quote from: Platy
I said this before, but they should make a remake of Metroid and make samus black or trans or in a wheelchair something like that. And you would only discover that at the end of the game. No marketing nothing. Just to bring again the "holy shit she really is not a robot" feel from the first one.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-kratos-from-god-of-war-was-gay.67387/post-12417483

The reference.  I can't find the first time Platy said it because it was dumber the first time around. 
sigh

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #44701 on: June 18, 2021, 08:24:17 PM »
More proof of cancel culture not existing

https://www.resetera.com/threads/factorio-developer-speaks-out-against-cancel-culture.444676/

Also the claims of "the trans community is big into this one" confuse me a bit. The game has a general appeal, seems strangely generalizing

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #44702 on: June 18, 2021, 08:44:57 PM »
Saw this earlier on Twitter, and yeah the trans community is big into this one so the bigotry could actually be bad for their business. Oh well fuck around and find out…
:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #44703 on: June 18, 2021, 08:47:19 PM »
Lol, missed the "inevitable mass murder that comes after communism"... Is this guy for real? Do people really believe this shit? Like, after the countless genocides perpetrated under capitalism?
I really don't think the mods should ban this person for whataboutism but I don't make the rules.

:teehee

benjipwns

« Reply #44704 on: June 18, 2021, 08:51:30 PM »
Doesn’t hurt that one of the most visible trans content creators who mostly does indie games and curated content on steam is Casey Explosion who really loves the game. In fact it was because of Slothmom I already saw this whole Drama on Twitter.
do not look up this "Casey Explosion" person and look at the images of their fursuit or "fursona"

I said DO NOT

you're doing it right now aren't you?

well I warned you

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44705 on: June 18, 2021, 09:00:37 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/factorio-developer-speaks-out-against-cancel-culture.444676/

Also the claims of "the trans community is big into this one" confuse me a bit. The game has a general appeal, seems strangely generalizing

Uncle

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44706 on: June 18, 2021, 09:07:36 PM »
Quote from: Platy
I said this before, but they should make a remake of Metroid and make samus black or trans or in a wheelchair something like that. And you would only discover that at the end of the game. No marketing nothing. Just to bring again the "holy shit she really is not a robot" feel from the first one.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-if-kratos-from-god-of-war-was-gay.67387/post-12417483

The reference.  I can't find the first time Platy said it because it was dumber the first time around.
They could make her a robot.
She removes her helmet, and its a bunch blips and blops.

benjipwns

« Reply #44707 on: June 18, 2021, 09:17:01 PM »
Quote from: L Thammy
Okay, so I'm significantly closer to thinking this guy's a pedophile than before his sudden outburst.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44708 on: June 18, 2021, 09:21:14 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

"It's not enough that i put up all these ridiculous disclaimers, everyone else must also do that."  :-[

Although the guy went immediately ballistic, which wasn't a smart move, i find insulting and sickening, this cult-like faux politeness this type of people use.

Insulting because it's not sincere.
Sickening because it's forced and creepy.
Cult-like because it's made up of the same phrases and pre-approved speech patterns, makes them sound like bots at times.
Faux because the politeness goes only as far as absolute compliance is received in return.

Telling them to fuck off as a knee jerk reaction is understandable, even if wrong.  :yeshrug

benjipwns

« Reply #44709 on: June 18, 2021, 09:22:28 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): denigrating sex work
See this is kinda how I saw this too. Like I don’t get “yasss queen secure the bag gurl!” Comments when these girls are acting like pigeons and farting into ASMR microphones then licking them. Uhh…no every party involved in this is equally as embarrassing. The paypigs and the streamers.
Yeah, I would never want my loved ones to do this kinda shit for money. The thought of my mother or sister doing this is making me gag.

If I had a daughter and I walked in on her doing this stuff, I wouldn't be proud, I'd feel like I fucked up greatly, like a disgusting disappointment of a father.

There must be some level of class even when conning stupid people, and it looks like we have blown way past that.
User banned (2 weeks): relating education level with sex work

Well thank you for this, I was afraid to make this comment and get banned, completely agree with you.

As a father of a baby girl I'd hate to see her doing anything close to this, just motivates me to make her get the best education period.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44710 on: June 18, 2021, 09:47:01 PM »
As a father of a baby girl I'd hate to see her doing anything close to this, just motivates me to make her get the best education period.

Or just have her grow really fat.

Although there's a market for that, too.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #44711 on: June 18, 2021, 10:33:52 PM »
Seeing a pattern here, just like with the FNAF guy

First sell your game and make thousands...or millions, then expose your truth self

Opposed to exposing your true self and then making millions

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44712 on: June 18, 2021, 10:41:56 PM »
Or the Louis CK, make millions and then expose yourself.

Boredfrom

« Reply #44713 on: June 18, 2021, 10:42:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-have-such-a-love-hate-relationship-with-warhammer-lore.444706/

Take 40k lore at face value bro:

Quote from: BossAttack
I really wish I could love the lore, but three things prevent that:

1. Inherent racism and sexism. These elements aren't usually intentional, but the unintentional effect of a bunch of white dudes controlling the lore of the fascist future of mankind full of uber-roided white dudes. You're lucky to find one black dude in any official or unofficial WH40k art.

2. Shit gets TOO metal. You're sitting their listening to some lore just vibing along and shit actually makes some sense. Yeah, yeah and they built this because of this and you have this many ships. Sure. But then very quickly its like, "so 3 trillion people live on this rock and 50 billion people die every day and it takes about 1 million people dying, every hour, to make this machine run." And then you're like, "I'm sorry, WHAT?!"

3. It has absolutely zero depth (which also contributes to the unintentional racism and sexism). Oh, so the future of mankind if a fascist religious state that praises the undead corpse of its God Emperor whose sole desire was to lift humanity out of such superstition? Damn, sounds like some gripping commentary...oh no, we just think fascism is cool. Like, we try and pretend this is all terrible. But like, come on, how fucking cool is fascism? FOR THE EMPEROR!

Like wtf...

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #44714 on: June 18, 2021, 11:32:24 PM »
User banned (2 weeks): denigrating sex work
See this is kinda how I saw this too. Like I don’t get “yasss queen secure the bag gurl!” Comments when these girls are acting like pigeons and farting into ASMR microphones then licking them. Uhh…no every party involved in this is equally as embarrassing. The paypigs and the streamers.
Yeah, I would never want my loved ones to do this kinda shit for money. The thought of my mother or sister doing this is making me gag.

If I had a daughter and I walked in on her doing this stuff, I wouldn't be proud, I'd feel like I fucked up greatly, like a disgusting disappointment of a father.

There must be some level of class even when conning stupid people, and it looks like we have blown way past that.
User banned (2 weeks): relating education level with sex work

Well thank you for this, I was afraid to make this comment and get banned, completely agree with you.

royalan putting in that work

:salute

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44715 on: June 19, 2021, 12:53:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-have-such-a-love-hate-relationship-with-warhammer-lore.444706/

Take 40k lore at face value bro:

Quote from: BossAttack
I really wish I could love the lore, but three things prevent that:

1. Inherent racism and sexism. These elements aren't usually intentional, but the unintentional effect of a bunch of white dudes controlling the lore of the fascist future of mankind full of uber-roided white dudes. You're lucky to find one black dude in any official or unofficial WH40k art.

2. Shit gets TOO metal. You're sitting their listening to some lore just vibing along and shit actually makes some sense. Yeah, yeah and they built this because of this and you have this many ships. Sure. But then very quickly its like, "so 3 trillion people live on this rock and 50 billion people die every day and it takes about 1 million people dying, every hour, to make this machine run." And then you're like, "I'm sorry, WHAT?!"

3. It has absolutely zero depth (which also contributes to the unintentional racism and sexism). Oh, so the future of mankind if a fascist religious state that praises the undead corpse of its God Emperor whose sole desire was to lift humanity out of such superstition? Damn, sounds like some gripping commentary...oh no, we just think fascism is cool. Like, we try and pretend this is all terrible. But like, come on, how fucking cool is fascism? FOR THE EMPEROR!

Like wtf...
Yes "fascism is cool" in fiction.
Also violence, drugs, war, guns, death, torture, shooting, plagues, monsters, illegal racing, people getting eaten by crocodiles, etc etc.
News at 11.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #44716 on: June 19, 2021, 12:56:43 AM »
In other news...

:exxy in pure thread form: https://www.resetera.com/threads/embarrassing-content-in-good-games.444604/

But they're not puritans.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44718 on: June 19, 2021, 01:09:45 AM »
What's even the point of going to a strip club now. 21? Sorry grandma, that just doesn't do it for me.

benjipwns

« Reply #44719 on: June 19, 2021, 01:20:06 AM »
User warned: admitting to trolling

I’m kind of sad this was leaked and not announced out of the blue. I wanted to see the Era meltdowns for the latter
what? where?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44720 on: June 19, 2021, 01:40:23 AM »
the concept of schadenfreude is now trolling  :wag
Uncle

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #44721 on: June 19, 2021, 01:41:54 AM »
Almost 5k posts and no history of history?  What’s even the point then?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44722 on: June 19, 2021, 01:59:21 AM »
speaking of schadenfreude, a follow up on matters related to james stephanie sterling

you may recall era leaping to her defense after releasing a video calling attention to dropping below 900k subscribers and claiming it was entirely due to transphobia and not the sheer repetitive wankery of her videos

since then, she released a video calling out scott cawthorn, the creator of five nights at freddies, for his crimes of varied support for both republicans and democrats as his personal morals dictated

this has proven to be jim's longest dislike bar to date and has led to her deepest subscriber dip yet, 8000 in one week and counting

https://twitter.com/JimSterling/status/1405881330316025862

"I cared so much about losing followers a week ago that I pulled favors from other youtubers to join me in complaining about it, but today I choose to project an aura of good riddance"
Uncle

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #44723 on: June 19, 2021, 04:34:11 AM »
He's non-binary, so it doesn't matter which pronoun you use. The entire thing seems like a performance either way.

Glad that scarfing down on hormone pills made him happy. Oh, wait... Christ, what a cunt he's become. Half these "trans" youtubers just make me feel bad for people that are actually suffering from gender dysphoria.

wsippel

« Reply #44724 on: June 19, 2021, 04:47:20 AM »

The goal of the game is to send a rocket to space. There needs to be a disclaimer about Wernher von Braun on the launch button...

And whenever somebody mentions veganism or environmentalism, I always have to think of Hitler. Vegans should really remind people that, while they do agree with Hitler on this particular issue, he was actually not a nice guy. Wouldn't want people to look into him thinking he was a pretty cool dude and accidentally turning into a nazi.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44725 on: June 19, 2021, 05:46:25 AM »
Well, now I'm actually worried about getting banned, because as much as I hated Trump and everything his party represented when it came to social values and world politics... I thought that was crazy too.
I'm not American, so maybe I'm missing the full context to this. But supporting one of the two largest political parties in your country doesn't seem like suitable grounds to force someone out of their company like that. It would be different if he donated to the KKK or something, but his was an extremely mainstream belief to "cancel" someone over. If I decided to only consume media created and produced by people whose politics I agreed with, I'd be in for a lot of research and a miserable time.
The Republican party is far more harmful than the KKK. All the same hatred and bigotry, but with actual power to act on it.
Yes you would be, so don't

Well, now I'm actually worried about getting banned,
I’m gonna be straight with you. Nearly every time, EVERY TIME, I’ve seen someone say this? At exactly the same time they’re getting increasingly hostile and aggressive and not listening to anyone and are just stirring the shit, and more often than not say eventually something completely abhorrent. I’ve seen this arc soooo many times.

So if you’re being truly honest, realize people ain’t here to attack you just for having a different view. There is no ban hammer for merely thinking differently, this ain’t a hive mind. We try to be open. You willing to be cool with other people who mean you no harm? Then those same people are cool with you. Maybe spend more time here instead of proclaiming you fear for your account? Get a feel for us first.

Run vbwh, run like hell

Don't take the woke pill :stahp

Sorry, I haven't replied to everyone, but briefly-

I felt the need to repeatedly mention that I didn't support the dev's apparent support for statutory rape and so on, because I suspected there was a risk that my comments in support of particular points he made might be misconstrued as support for him/"taking his side" in general. I wanted to distance myself from his personality despite supporting specific ideas.

For example,
Kyuuji said:
Imagine doubling your post count to run cover for a guy who whines about cancel culture and sjw's and doesn't see statutory rape as rape.
The implication here is exactly what I was hoping to avoid.

Codeblue said:
Having trouble understanding why you think donating to the KKK is worth accountability, but not the funding of a party that actually has political power and used it to advance an agenda overtly rooted in white supremacy? What do you find so odious in the KKK that isn't present in the GOP?
Do you mean to say that you consider anyone who supports the second-largest political party in your country morally equivalent to a supporter of the KKK (or any other unambiguously/cartoonishly evil group you care to name)? That's what a literal reading of your post would seem to imply.

Yes that's what they literally mean, run like hell motherfucker.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 05:50:56 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44726 on: June 19, 2021, 06:59:43 AM »
As much as I hate Republicans, Christians, and religion in general, at least this guy is willing to live his beliefs and selflessly give up money he could have kept.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #44727 on: June 19, 2021, 07:04:58 AM »
There is no ban hammer for merely thinking differently, this ain’t a hive mind. We try to be open.

:hmm
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #44728 on: June 19, 2021, 07:06:31 AM »
As much as I hate Republicans, Christians, and religion in general, at least this guy is willing to live his beliefs and selflessly give up money he could have kept.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/831805955402776576
Margs

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44729 on: June 19, 2021, 07:13:35 AM »
There's a difference between admiration and respect.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44730 on: June 19, 2021, 07:15:27 AM »
There is no ban hammer for merely thinking differently, this ain’t a hive mind. We try to be open.

Era being like...

jorma

« Reply #44731 on: June 19, 2021, 07:56:44 AM »

you gotta hand it to reesis, they actually believe this  :lol

and the guy being dogpiled into a ban always had it coming because he became hostile when people told him to fuck off and kill himself

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #44732 on: June 19, 2021, 08:34:32 AM »

vbwh
Banned

User Banned (permanent): Dismissing concerns of bigotry over several posts; account in junior phase.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/factorio-developer-speaks-out-against-cancel-culture.444676/post-67779106

:pika

Averon

« Reply #44733 on: June 19, 2021, 08:42:42 AM »
I was reading that thread and was just counting down the time until vbwh's banning. He was 'dead' the second he didn't immediately back down, prostrate himself, and get in alignment will the "popular" opinion in that thread. And yet these clowns have the gall to say ResetERA isn't a hivemind :lol

That thread is how it always goes when a thread covers some "controversy"

-Thread gets made essentially telling everyone how to think about the story.
-The two dozen or so hyperactive ERA members we all know and love repeat the same thing ad-nauseam in the thread manufacturing consent.
-One or two people dare to "go against the grain" and they usually do so as respectfully as possible, because they likely know this is a minefield they are stepping in.
-They get dog-piled relentlessly and mass reported despite not being aggressive and answering as many posts as they reasonably can
-ERA mods give in to the hoard and ban the heretic(s) despite not doing anything banworthy.
-The shitheads that dog-piled and mass reported cheer that another alt-right chud is banned from ResetERA
-They repeat themselves for a few more pages until they get bored talking about this and move on
-Rinse and repeat
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 08:55:27 AM by Averon »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44734 on: June 19, 2021, 09:14:32 AM »
Cancel culture doesn't exist

I think calling Eastern Europe half a continent and by extension Europe a continent is in itself problematic, I understand its been taught in schools a long time but the only reason anyone calls Europe a continent is because a bunch of white people don't like that they're part of the same continent as Asia(hence it actually being Eurasia).

This mf just cancelled an entire continent :mynicca
🤴

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44735 on: June 19, 2021, 09:20:52 AM »
If cancel culture doesn't exist then explain Terriers and Veronica Mars

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44736 on: June 19, 2021, 09:40:40 AM »
In other news...

:exxy in pure thread form: https://www.resetera.com/threads/embarrassing-content-in-good-games.444604/

But they're not puritans.

I nope out of Bayonetta since its release window because of this, these kind of games perpetuates the stigma and stereotypes of the videogame player who is always horny and looking to get nudes and boobies , I hate it and it even made me stopped liking Hideki Kamiya as a whole.
Oh no the stigma!

Videogames about shooting monsters could've been so dignified and highbrow... if only.  :'(

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44737 on: June 19, 2021, 09:56:11 AM »
If it wasn't for Kamiya chasing the male gaze m'ladies would respect video game players  :hmph

wait, what are you doing, stop licking your microphone  :wag
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #44738 on: June 19, 2021, 10:41:30 AM »
Ain't the one who designed the character a woman? I think the one thing Kamiya asked for were the glasses.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #44739 on: June 19, 2021, 11:09:32 AM »
the glasses of toxic masculinity :social
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #44740 on: June 19, 2021, 11:24:40 AM »
Ain't the one who designed the character a woman? I think the one thing Kamiya asked for were the glasses.

Yes, she even shared a detailed look into her design process. RE doesn't give a fuck about that though. Either it's brushed away with "internalized misogyny" or "but a man was still in charge in the end".

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44741 on: June 19, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »
speaking of schadenfreude, a follow up on matters related to james stephanie sterling

you may recall era leaping to her defense after releasing a video calling attention to dropping below 900k subscribers and claiming it was entirely due to transphobia and not the sheer repetitive wankery of her videos

since then, she released a video calling out scott cawthorn, the creator of five nights at freddies, for his crimes of varied support for both republicans and democrats as his personal morals dictated

this has proven to be jim's longest dislike bar to date and has led to her deepest subscriber dip yet, 8000 in one week and counting

https://twitter.com/JimSterling/status/1405881330316025862

"I cared so much about losing followers a week ago that I pulled favors from other youtubers to join me in complaining about it, but today I choose to project an aura of good riddance"

https://twitter.com/gaymonsteraunt/status/1405899351755571201

There was literally legal action taken (more than once!) against due to the way that jim sterling fans behave online and the supposition they were actively 'sending in the dogs' due to that behaviour

:kermit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44742 on: June 19, 2021, 11:31:10 AM »
He's non-binary, so it doesn't matter which pronoun you use. The entire thing seems like a performance either way.

Glad that scarfing down on hormone pills made him happy. Oh, wait... Christ, what a cunt he's become. Half these "trans" youtubers just make me feel bad for people that are actually suffering from gender dysphoria.

:thinking

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #44743 on: June 19, 2021, 11:34:38 AM »
I do agree that it's kinda weird that instead of a jumpscare, Freddy pops up in the latest game and starts talking about critical race theory.

Makes you think.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44744 on: June 19, 2021, 11:35:49 AM »
I was reading that thread and was just counting down the time until vbwh's banning. He was 'dead' the second he didn't immediately back down, prostrate himself, and get in alignment will the "popular" opinion in that thread. And yet these clowns have the gall to say ResetERA isn't a hivemind :lol

That thread is how it always goes when a thread covers some "controversy"

-Thread gets made essentially telling everyone how to think about the story.
-The two dozen or so hyperactive ERA members we all know and love repeat the same thing ad-nauseam in the thread manufacturing consent.
-One or two people dare to "go against the grain" and they usually do so as respectfully as possible, because they likely know this is a minefield they are stepping in.
-They get dog-piled relentlessly and mass reported despite not being aggressive and answering as many posts as they reasonably can
-ERA mods give in to the hoard and ban the heretic(s) despite not doing anything banworthy.
-The shitheads that dog-piled and mass reported cheer that another alt-right chud is banned from ResetERA
-They repeat themselves for a few more pages until they get bored talking about this and move on
-Rinse and repeat

sometimes there's a where a 'protected group' member goes against the grain and then their discord starts brigading the thread and turning it into OH, SO YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST ______ NOW HUH? deflection, but its only really the crab bucket that still pull that shit (eg on getting tooled up to reduce gun violence :rofl)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44745 on: June 19, 2021, 12:13:02 PM »
Sterling should just admit he’s only saying he’s a woman because he already had massive tits

Hermit

« Reply #44746 on: June 19, 2021, 12:49:57 PM »
Sterling came out as trans or whatever the fuck in the hopes that it would make him more money.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44747 on: June 19, 2021, 01:01:44 PM »
If he wanted money he should have come out as a Disney attraction

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44748 on: June 19, 2021, 01:05:38 PM »
No need to make mean-spirited ​comments about his appearance, I don't think that's helpful.

Nor is casting baseless aspersions on his character.

Hermit

« Reply #44749 on: June 19, 2021, 01:09:23 PM »
No need to make mean-spirited ​comments about his appearance, I don't think that's helpful.

*looks at entire thread*

ok  ::)

« Reply #44750 on: June 19, 2021, 01:40:51 PM »

Appearance? Fair enough to avoid low blows. As to his character he's always been a huge twat so fuck that.

paprikastaude

« Reply #44751 on: June 19, 2021, 01:55:18 PM »
I happened to skim through the channel before all the drama and thought it was just another cosplay, like when he pretented to be a wrestler :doge Then I forgot about it half a minute later. Has he undergone actual surgery, is he taking pills? Is he actually attracted to men? (assuming no, looking at HardcoreRetro's post :doge ) Or did he just put on a wig to prove something about teh gamers, just in line with his past stunts? Because I don't think that really helps actual gay or intersex people, etc. In fact, it would seem that would just dilute the perception of real discrimination against sexual minorities. Or am I missing something :idont
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 02:06:11 PM by Spieler1 »

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44752 on: June 19, 2021, 02:49:52 PM »
I don't see the point of analyzing the validity of their transition from a completely external point of view.
It's not like it's a limited seating event anyway.

You don't have to do everything in function of how good/bad it'll make the LGBT community look, you can just do it for yourself.  :yeshrug

Besides, Jim's videos were always fucking over the top and intentionally obnoxious in tone, with giant dildoes and other shit, so i don't think a wig would be the deal breaker.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44753 on: June 19, 2021, 02:53:09 PM »
Oh aye, it didn’t take long for the wiggists to appear

Rahxephon91

« Reply #44754 on: June 19, 2021, 03:35:13 PM »
Sterling came out as trans or whatever the fuck in the hopes that it would make him more money.
Yeah I don’t think so dude.

BIONIC

« Reply #44755 on: June 19, 2021, 03:44:41 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-juneteenth-give-black-people-money.445009/

Quote from: Order, post: 67818853, member: 13257
In honor of Juneteenth, era (and the rest of america) should put it’s money where it’s mouth is by giving reparations to black people, including posters on this site.

Don’t let Juneteenth turn into just another day off where you celebrate by getting drunk and whatever the fuck.

Give us money
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #44756 on: June 19, 2021, 03:49:21 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe, post: 67819090, member: 1995
They ain't about that life. Gotta save that money for video games.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
:nepenthe
[close]
Margs

paprikastaude

« Reply #44757 on: June 19, 2021, 03:54:09 PM »
I don't see the point of analyzing the validity of their transition from a completely external point of view.
It's not like it's a limited seating event anyway.

You don't have to do everything in function of how good/bad it'll make the LGBT community look, you can just do it for yourself.  :yeshrug

Besides, Jim's videos were always fucking over the top and intentionally obnoxious in tone, with giant dildoes and other shit, so i don't think a wig would be the deal breaker.

Right, so what's the difference now? He's alway been acting pretentious while wearing tacky costumes. Is this just another stunt to prove "gaming bad"? I've never been subscribed because there's only so much "TRIPLE AIII *shrimp pic* ea greedy" one can take. But some videos that trashed fanboys I occasionally liked, which I might watch every other year or so, regardless of whatever shtick comes with it.

Guess I'm out when "oppression" concerns white heterosexuals that have a thing for dress up with their Youtube money. I'm over 30 and literally can't grow facial hair, I sometimes get confused for a woman to this day and never felt like fitting into what society says a man should look like. Still I never thought I'm in the position to clutch for attention because of it. :whatisthis

Propagandhim

« Reply #44758 on: June 19, 2021, 03:57:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-juneteenth-give-black-people-money.445009/

In honor of Juneteenth, era (and the rest of america) should put it’s money where it’s mouth is by giving reparations to black people, including posters on this site.

Don’t let Juneteenth turn into just another day off where you celebrate by getting drunk and whatever the fuck.

Give us money

:dead

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44759 on: June 19, 2021, 04:01:49 PM »

Give us money

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Spud