Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3193731 times)

Switters

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #8220 on: March 24, 2020, 11:38:39 AM »
Bit surprised nobody had the bright idea to sincerely post what would Wakanda do to combat the Corona Virus yet on Ree.  :doge

First you must YEEBOMBBAY into a tissue or the crook of your elbow to keep it from spreading.
troll

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #8221 on: March 24, 2020, 11:43:16 AM »
maybe them crossing their arms was them catching a sneeze/cough.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #8222 on: March 24, 2020, 12:24:48 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-pee-while-youre-in-the-shower-do-you-wash-your-hands-after.176882/

Quote from: DongBeetle
When you're in the shower, while you do wash your body and your hair, you don't use antibacterial hand soap. If you pee in the shower, shouldn't you still wash your hands after you're out of the shower?

:huh

Literally only one post pointed out that urine should not have bacteria in it unless you have an infection. There's more posts complaining about the SCAM THAT IS SOAP than explaining the basic biological science which makes this not a problem to concern yourself about.

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
Fish<

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #8224 on: March 24, 2020, 02:43:27 PM »
...Maybe he shouldn't have rammed it up her ass if he didn't want the kids. :doge

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #8226 on: March 24, 2020, 03:16:52 PM »
...Maybe he shouldn't have rammed it up her ass if he didn't want the kids. :doge

That's not how that works; that's not how any of this works.

It’s a reference and you missed it.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #8227 on: March 24, 2020, 03:22:08 PM »

That's not how that works; that's not how any of this works.

It’s a reference and you missed it.

Yes, it is a reference to a thing he drew.  There's a joke there and you missed it, then proceeded to project your own foibles onto others because you're a worthless idiot.  Cheers.

:umad

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #8228 on: March 24, 2020, 03:23:17 PM »
you'd think jd and klepek would get along. after all consensual sex is a foreign concept to both of them. :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8229 on: March 24, 2020, 03:55:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/covid-19-ontario-lists-alcohol-and-cannabis-sales-car-dealerships-as-essential-workplaces-during-shutdown.176875/

The entire list is 74 points long but has WAY more than 74 businesses on there. Another conservative government putting profit ahead of people's lives.

Cue the whole thread being "Well it's actually quite reasonable". You can say it's a sad state of affairs but alcohol, tobacco or weed are fairly high up in that ladder of being essential. That's not the good examples to pick out of that list.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #8230 on: March 24, 2020, 04:16:52 PM »
Typical BIG CONSERVATIVE government permitting alcohol and marijuana sales.

FStop7

« Reply #8231 on: March 24, 2020, 05:07:21 PM »
Patrick Klepklop in his funko pop adorned bedroom, the pooled tears in his VR headset making tiny sloshing noises as he sways his head between sobs.

zepblackstar

« Reply #8232 on: March 24, 2020, 05:36:55 PM »
What in the fuck???

Quote from: Patrick Klepek
Why? Games do not exist in a vacuum, they exist as moments of culture within wider society. There was a time while reviewing Alyx where, late in the night, it hit me that I needed to call my mother and tell her she was no longer allowed to see her grandchild. I cried into the VR headset, and had to give myself a moment of "What the fuck am I doing here?" before progressing forward. Reflecting that in your examination of the art makes perfect sense. You have plenty of extremely positive reviews from people who didn't have that hangup. Grow up.
Why wouldn't you remove your VR headset before crying

https://www.resetera.com/threads/half-life-alyx-review-thread.176757/post-30158337

:lol :lol :lol

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8233 on: March 24, 2020, 05:50:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/covid-19-ontario-lists-alcohol-and-cannabis-sales-car-dealerships-as-essential-workplaces-during-shutdown.176875/

The entire list is 74 points long but has WAY more than 74 businesses on there. Another conservative government putting profit ahead of people's lives.

Cue the whole thread being "Well it's actually quite reasonable". You can say it's a sad state of affairs but alcohol, tobacco or weed are fairly high up in that ladder of being essential. That's not the good examples to pick out of that list.

Liquor stores being deemed essential here was rationalized by government officials as they were worried about people with addictions not having access and dying or committing crimes to get it, or just generally people needing something to blow off some steam and fears about what people might do without anything like that for a while.

Alcohol and liquors are widely available in supermarkets and grocery stores here (I'm pretty certain specialty stores doing wines and liquors only are closed as non essential) but tobacco is only sold at licenced resellers so that's similar. Yeah it's vice but they're so ubiquitous that you can't just cut access to it for two six weeks.
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #8234 on: March 24, 2020, 05:54:36 PM »
Patrick Klepklop in his funko pop adorned bedroom, the pooled tears in his VR headset making tiny sloshing noises as he sways his head between sobs.

Uncle

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #8235 on: March 24, 2020, 08:05:07 PM »
I can't stop thinking about that insane klepek anecdote and how I can't relate to him as a human at all

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #8236 on: March 24, 2020, 08:19:27 PM »
Kleptopek is a lot of things...human isn't one of them
Spud

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #8237 on: March 24, 2020, 10:58:19 PM »
i feel about klepek how hank hill does about bobby in the episode where he dresses up as tartoose the spry wonderdog, but without any fondness or desire for redemption.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #8238 on: March 24, 2020, 11:00:35 PM »
that venturebeat alyx review is on a similar level of embarrassment. what a massive blouse.

benjipwns

« Reply #8239 on: March 24, 2020, 11:11:44 PM »

:hmm

benjipwns

« Reply #8240 on: March 24, 2020, 11:19:51 PM »
User Banned (Permanent): Antisemitic Rhetoric; Prior Severe Bans for Racism and Numerous Bans for Inflammatory Behavior

Its bad lighting.

Also, Fuck Bernie Sanders. Grifting con artist scum
:hitler :hitler :hitler :hitler

benjipwns

« Reply #8241 on: March 24, 2020, 11:21:04 PM »
User banned (1 month): Hostility and trolling across multiple posts and threads + previous recent bans for trolling
Are you the dumb motherfucker who tried to brag about being some sort of pro-gamer in the OT?

Yeah, no one's listening to your bullshit man.
lol, Doom Eternal makes you feel strong because you’re a meek little IT help desk clerk meanwhile my life is so good that I don’t need power trips to escape my real life so I can make quality (aka A+) posts and judge games based on their mechanics and implementation of ideas which threatens the crumbling shell of an ego you’ve built up by shooting grunts on Easy mode
:lol

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #8242 on: March 24, 2020, 11:26:52 PM »
just facetime your mom nicca, show her your kids nicca, social distancing is needed, close your eyes and stop crying into expensive VR headsets.

tbf my sister-in-law will be giving birth in the next few days and it sucks that myself or my mom won't be able to see the baby for who-knows-how-long. Not even the fathers are allowed in the ICU at many NYC hospitals now.
^_^

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #8243 on: March 24, 2020, 11:27:02 PM »
I thought that was a response to Hobbes :fbm

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #8244 on: March 24, 2020, 11:29:33 PM »
User banned (1 month): Hostility and trolling across multiple posts and threads + previous recent bans for trolling
Are you the dumb motherfucker who tried to brag about being some sort of pro-gamer in the OT?

Yeah, no one's listening to your bullshit man.
lol, Doom Eternal makes you feel strong because you’re a meek little IT help desk clerk meanwhile my life is so good that I don’t need power trips to escape my real life so I can make quality (aka A+) posts and judge games based on their mechanics and implementation of ideas which threatens the crumbling shell of an ego you’ve built up by shooting grunts on Easy mode
:lol

can we headhunt this bloke? would be a good acquisition.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #8245 on: March 24, 2020, 11:47:48 PM »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #8246 on: March 24, 2020, 11:50:21 PM »
As if anyone is having sex with hobbes
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #8247 on: March 24, 2020, 11:53:21 PM »
I'd spit in your mouth while childishly mocking George Washington

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #8248 on: March 25, 2020, 12:02:35 AM »
he wants your viral load.

Tuckers Law

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8251 on: March 25, 2020, 03:50:15 AM »
That comedy training paying dividends !
 :rodney

I thought they stopped YEARS ago.
It’s obvious that their viewer retention metric tanked because their schtick got old and they didn’t change it up much to adapt, so YouTube naturally stopped recommending their videos. Hence why most folks like yourself thought they had closed up shop.
No, I mean I thought I saw them do like a series finale or something.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-happened-to-epic-meal-time.177075/post-30202843
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8253 on: March 25, 2020, 04:21:28 AM »
I'll tell you something, Kaiser nurses sure love to complain, and that's known industry wide.

Read the room, man.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kaiser-nurses-are-being-told-to-reuse-one-time-use-ppe-up-now-told-not-to-wear-masks.176144/post-30198690
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #8255 on: March 25, 2020, 05:19:08 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Esch I got a job for you breh, end this fool. Did hobbes lose his tag btw? Thought I saw he did which is about damn time

Remember the time he said he was fucking a cute girl? Whilst living at home with his dad

:girlaff

« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 05:28:37 AM by Ghoul »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #8257 on: March 25, 2020, 06:09:52 AM »
It's amazing how quickly the liberals of Ree turn into right wing nut jobs

"Isn't it a bit BS that some people get to sit on their ass doing nothing for weeks and get 80% pay while others have to actually work"

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8258 on: March 25, 2020, 06:19:34 AM »
More heartfelt letters from the front lines :

Quote from: Mendrox
It sucks. It looks way way worse and even my parents asked me if I also have internet problems because everything looks a way blurry on their part. Our infrastructure is not even stressed at all in Germany. Those times sucks.

In the mean time services like Microsoft Teams only had troubles last week where as Youtube and Netflix had nothing on their part at all and now we have to stay at home looking at shit looking streams and even pay for them.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-calls-on-netflix-to-switch-to-sd-during-coronavirus-update-netflix-agrees-youtube-too-see-threadmarks.175971/post-30124846

But it's so noticable now it ain't funny. Could watch on my phone where I wouldn't notice as much, but it's so noticable on my 55" OLED and my parents have a bigger TV. :(

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-calls-on-netflix-to-switch-to-sd-during-coronavirus-update-netflix-agrees-youtube-too-see-threadmarks.175971/post-30124910

Dickens wept.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

« Reply #8259 on: March 25, 2020, 06:35:08 AM »
More heartfelt letters from the front lines :

Quote from: Mendrox
It sucks. It looks way way worse and even my parents asked me if I also have internet problems because everything looks a way blurry on their part. Our infrastructure is not even stressed at all in Germany. Those times sucks.

In the mean time services like Microsoft Teams only had troubles last week where as Youtube and Netflix had nothing on their part at all and now we have to stay at home looking at shit looking streams and even pay for them.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-calls-on-netflix-to-switch-to-sd-during-coronavirus-update-netflix-agrees-youtube-too-see-threadmarks.175971/post-30124846

But it's so noticable now it ain't funny. Could watch on my phone where I wouldn't notice as much, but it's so noticable on my 55" OLED and my parents have a bigger TV. :(

https://www.resetera.com/threads/eu-calls-on-netflix-to-switch-to-sd-during-coronavirus-update-netflix-agrees-youtube-too-see-threadmarks.175971/post-30124910

Dickens wept.

These idiots, The whole of office 365 has been having constant issues and Microsoft have been changing things all week to ensure that the load used on a user to user basis can handle the load.

Boo fucking hoo you can't watch 4k, if everyone in a lockdown was doing that it would cause mass failures that could have knock on issues at hospitals and data centres.

Reset really showing their asses RN.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8260 on: March 25, 2020, 06:49:12 AM »
I love the "infrastructure isn't stressed at all in X" that popped up a number of times in that thread, as if you would even know on the user's end before it's gotten so bad that you get chronic issues.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

« Reply #8261 on: March 25, 2020, 06:54:47 AM »
I love the "infrastructure isn't stressed at all in X" that popped up a number of times in that thread, as if you would even know on the user's end before it's gotten so bad that you get chronic issues.

Being an infrastructure engineer :snob I know that networks across EU and UK are pretty fucked at the moment. But no they're doing it just to spite users ability to sit, do fuck all and watch netflix.

OK CHAMP!

Ghoul

« Reply #8263 on: March 25, 2020, 07:06:38 AM »
 :iface

Ghoul

« Reply #8264 on: March 25, 2020, 07:14:05 AM »

John Lennon new song huh?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #8265 on: March 25, 2020, 07:16:27 AM »
Imagine if John Lennon didn't beat his wife and kid

:rejoice

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8266 on: March 25, 2020, 07:18:18 AM »
French gov asked Disney+ to delay their launch here.
So this is how democracy dies...
ὕβρις

Ghoul

« Reply #8267 on: March 25, 2020, 07:19:17 AM »
sacre bleu!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #8268 on: March 25, 2020, 07:23:41 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8270 on: March 25, 2020, 08:41:01 AM »
It's amazing how quickly the liberals of Ree turn into right wing nut jobs

"Isn't it a bit BS that some people get to sit on their ass doing nothing for weeks and get 80% pay while others have to actually work"

these self isolaters need more bootstraps instead of sponging off a hard working mans UHD 4K bandwidth

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #8271 on: March 25, 2020, 08:51:14 AM »
Is a man not entitled to the speed of his bandwidth?
'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to federal government services.'
'No!' says the man in Brussels, 'It belongs to critical service infrastructure.'
'No!' says the man in Silicon Valley, 'It belongs to the people remote working.'
I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Disney+ UHD.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8272 on: March 25, 2020, 09:46:09 AM »
Yeah the government literally hid it for months and now they come out of this looking like humanitarians. Disgraceful. After this clears the world should sanction the CCP like it has leaders in Iran. They need to be made to pay a price for this.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory and Conspiratorial Rhetoric

How is this conspiratorial? People who rang the alarm bells about the virus were forced into silence by the government:

Four days later he was summoned to the Public Security Bureau where he was told to sign a letter. In the letter he was accused of "making false comments" that had "severely disturbed the social order".

"We solemnly warn you: If you keep being stubborn, with such impertinence, and continue this illegal activity, you will be brought to justice - is that understood?" Underneath in Dr Li's handwriting is written: "Yes, I do."

He was one of eight people who police said were being investigated for "spreading rumours".
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8273 on: March 25, 2020, 09:49:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/youtube-to-force-standard-definition-feeds-worldwide.177061/

Yeah, dumb thread and stupid posts and all that, but LOL at them banning the OP for "trolling" when all he did was call out another poster for shitting on him.   :lol :rofl

Quote from: hlhbk
Is there a setting or web browser plugin to force everything back to highest quality?
Quote from: Officer Big Mac
How can I watch my unboxing videos now
Quote from: Hollywood Duo
Too lazy to click twice?
Quote from: Metal Slugger
yes, pretty sure if you hit the power button you'll be good
Quote from: Porygon
I'm pretty sure you are one of the people that bought tons of toilet paper and hand sanitize

I can tell you the bandwidth needed for work isn't so demanding we need to limit the quality to SD.
I can tell you that in the middle of a global pandemic your dumbass YT queue is the least of everyone's problems.
Thanks for helping.
waaaahhhh when the girl in clown makeup bounces on the balloon I can't see each individual fiber of the carpet waaaaahhhhh
Quote from: SharpX68K
I noticed this and immediately switch videos back to the highest resolution.
https://media.giphy.com/media/JccQbfNVtAMow/giphy.gif

User Banned (3 days): Trolling over a series of posts
please help out the strain on global computer networks by watching videos in SD

it's not hard

Should I attack you for asking this like almost everyone here attacked me?

Metal Slugger not banned  :lol
:reeeee
ど助平

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #8274 on: March 25, 2020, 09:51:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/trump-seeking-850b-in-emergency-stimulus-500b-in-payroll-tax-cut-250b-for-small-business-loans-58b-for-airlines-up-possibly-sending-checks.175596/page-36

The number of posters who haven't filed US federal taxes in the last few years is amazing. Now they're worried about not getting their stimulus check.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 10:39:22 AM by Straight Edge »
Oi Oi

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #8275 on: March 25, 2020, 10:02:23 AM »
What about a cop game set in Europe? We don't have that much problems with them, in comparison to the US and in consequence don't hate them as much.

User banned (2 weeks): downplaying racism

:goty

Ghoul

« Reply #8276 on: March 25, 2020, 10:06:18 AM »
love seeing Messofanego act woke, you forced a girl to marry you, get fucked.

https://twitter.com/messofanego/status/1215704189399158790

Oh he's gonna work with mentally ill people soon.....

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #8277 on: March 25, 2020, 10:11:30 AM »
Dope  :gamer
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #8278 on: March 25, 2020, 10:35:55 AM »
They couldn't afford all the insulin
Can we please fucking stop with shit like this? It's insensitive as all hell to take shots at people with autoimmune conditions every single time Era talks about food or anything with sugar.

This is no different than making fun of disabled folks other than the fact it keeps getting past moderation.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-happened-to-epic-meal-time.177075/post-30207618
ὕβρις

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #8279 on: March 25, 2020, 10:42:01 AM »
love seeing Messofanego act woke, you forced a girl to marry you, get fucked.

https://twitter.com/messofanego/status/1215704189399158790

Oh he's gonna work with mentally ill people soon.....
Oi Oi