Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3137134 times)

10centtacos

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #840 on: January 28, 2020, 03:50:50 PM »
Didn't Gearbox release an old build of Borderlands 3 on Stadia? Yeah, here we go:

One of the biggest issues with the Borderlands 3 Stadia port is that it's outdated compared to other versions of the game, missing various quality of life improvements, balance changes, and content updates available elsewhere. And if the Borderlands 3 Stadia port fails to drum up much interest, it's hard to see Gearbox Software seriously supporting it for the long run. Considering this, it's easy to see a scenario where Borderlands 3 on Stadia is constantly lagging behind its console and PC counterparts, making it a questionable investment.

What a joke of a service. :rofl

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #841 on: January 28, 2020, 04:01:26 PM »
gearbox taking cash from a publisher then half assing what they were paid to do to fund other shit that lines their own pockets?

:pika

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #842 on: January 28, 2020, 04:06:19 PM »
alienated liberals from PoliGAF 

Huh, banbot summed up the bore pretty well.

That includes you Jaydubya you crazy drunk bastard
:O

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #843 on: January 28, 2020, 04:11:48 PM »
gearbox taking cash from a publisher then half assing what they were paid to do to fund other shit that lines their own pockets?

:pika

What makes you think they were paid to release a game on Stadia? 

Borderlands 3 is on Mac.. so basically Linux.. probably why they went the extra step of porting to Stadia.

AFAIK its only on Mac because Epic were / are still trying to reclaim some value on their moneyhats :idont
I have no evidence the games that have showed up on stadia have been financially incentivised to do so, other than thats how publishers generally treat new untested platforms

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #844 on: January 28, 2020, 04:12:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/will-gender-self%E2%80%90declaration-undermine-womens-rights-and-lead-to-an-increase-in-harms.167251/

ITT a pre-publication literature review is treated as gospel truth case law precedent because it says what some people want to hear

Boredfrom

« Reply #845 on: January 28, 2020, 04:14:42 PM »
alienated liberals from PoliGAF

Huh, banbot summed up the bore pretty well.

That includes you Jaydubya you crazy drunk bastard

I suppose that is fair from a directionless Edgelord that thinks Trump is blocking neocons or the coronavirus is a Chinese hoax.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #846 on: January 28, 2020, 04:28:41 PM »
Gearbox are the fuckin downgrade kings  :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #847 on: January 28, 2020, 04:34:50 PM »
I don't get how you need to build a separate build for stadia. But I don't know much how the thing is supposed to work. Is it because stadia has to be ARM based because that's what the servers are running on?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #848 on: January 28, 2020, 04:47:07 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

did i already notice this?

this is old news but it was still up on one of my tabs

Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #849 on: January 28, 2020, 04:56:02 PM »
Just so you know things we've tried:

White Day Celebration -covering the Asian Holiday that follows Valentines day

:donot :expert

:ufup

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #851 on: January 28, 2020, 05:05:40 PM »
I thought that was literally all the mattered anymore

both parties happy with the outcome

if one party is not happy consent can be revoked

now even if both are happy and of age there still was no consent in the first place?
Uncle

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #852 on: January 28, 2020, 05:09:21 PM »
I believe Mac games use something called METAL which is also fairly easy to port to Vulkan, just from what I've read.

Mantle (DICE-EA and AMD made)->Vulkan (Chronos Group replaces OpenGL with it)
DirectX 12 (Microsoft) takes things from it but is it's own offshoot (being an earlier thing: DirectX which competed with OpenGL)
Metal (Apple) takes from it (OpenGL but with Vulkan's programming targets/objectives), but is it's own offshoot IIRC.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #853 on: January 28, 2020, 05:10:24 PM »
So I'm an Advisor for my community college's Anime/Gaming club. We've been in existence since 2004 and I've been in charge since 2008, and over the years we've, of course, fluctuated with the times and focused on various social activities. In recent years there's been a downturn in students that want to join the club since we can't do as many activities as we used to due to Red tape (basically we have to give 3 weeks for larger events before they happen, and 2 weeks for smaller events). Thing is we need students to join us as many of our members will be graduating soon. Since I'm an older Millennial my tastes and views on games and Anime are probably vastly different than younger Millennials and Gen Zers.

So what I'm hoping for here is suggestions in ways to get students active in my club? We already do tournaments for various games, so gamers tend to come to us easily but what I'm looking for is the Anime fans. I've seen a lot of students watching it on computers in the library and in the Student union (commons). So any suggestions on how to create events that would cater to the Anime crowd, or something that we can do, other than "Put on Anime" -we've tried to do that and it doesn't seem to get them to want to come to us.

(For the record we're in the states.)

Just so you know things we've tried:

White Day Celebration -covering the Asian Holiday that follows Valentines day
Ghibli movie -found out we need licensing rights, and the school wasn't willing to pay for it since they already had used that upon other live-action movies
Origami day -Did not attract people, or they didn't get the idea of paper folding (would be willing to try that again if we can get someone to teach it)
Maid Cafe -Was a bust due to the school insisting we use the business that runs the cafeteria and no one likes their deserts, also stuck in a corner room so no one saw us.
Anime Days -Gamers will come in and take over the tvs after about an hour or so since the room we use has to be open to the public.
Japanese lessons -Only club members came and we had too many screwing around rather than learning.

I'm open to suggestions, any suggestions at this point. Keep in mind we're not a huge community college, and the vast majority of the school is Hispanic but there are a lot of anime fans, as I've seen them walking around with plushies and various anime on their shirts. Also, I'd like to get girls to join us as the group is mostly dudes and it would be nice to have equal parts women and men in there.

:donot :expert
Lmao these ideas are the literally the worst. I wonder why the club doesn't have many members.  :thinking
🤴

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #854 on: January 28, 2020, 05:27:33 PM »
Hey, just checking, when is the Bore Origami day? Wanna make sure I get some kawaii paper for that demi hog I'm going to fold*

* totally not a euphemism guys.
If you like my consent content, please like, subscribe to my patreon,  and remember I'm available to sign inner thighs..

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #855 on: January 28, 2020, 05:36:05 PM »
Hey, just checking, when is the Bore Origami day? Wanna make sure I get some kawaii paper for that demi hog I'm going to fold*

* totally not a euphemism guys.
If you like my consent content, please like, subscribe to my patreon,  and remember I'm available to sign inner thighs..

first, it's borigami

second

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #857 on: January 28, 2020, 05:58:15 PM »
i don't think too many devs do their own mac ports thes days, that's what companies like aspyr exist to do. blizzard does their own development of mac on wow but no other games, maybe hearthstone. i know unity did add support for metal but not sure about unreal.

of course it would be smart for apple to just support vulkan over metal but that won't happen because they didn't make it. :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #858 on: January 28, 2020, 06:07:25 PM »
I would like to see my penis in origami form. I've shown my dick to a few people here - they're gone now. Permanently
fat

paprikastaude

« Reply #859 on: January 28, 2020, 06:10:26 PM »
https://twitter.com/JoeMerrick/status/1222178146918846478

Serebii continuing to shill for a declining franchise. Ya hate to see it. :kermit

(PS: Buy TemTem, Andy-kun for your Poke replacement. :kermit )

Context: https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1222163567241302016

Profesionally stockholm syndromed by a shitty lazy kid's franchise, Joe remains the king of marblebrained sluts   :expert  of course that kind of shill is considered the good kind on resetti :brain
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 06:23:58 PM by Spieler1 »

Tuckers Law

« Reply #860 on: January 28, 2020, 06:15:02 PM »
I would like to see my penis in origami form. I've shown my dick to a few people here - they're gone now. Permanently
Makes it kind of sound as if your dick is like Ark of the Covenant.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #861 on: January 28, 2020, 06:20:09 PM »
H o l y  shit

Nintendo's pricing scheme is savage.
You can't transfer your old Pokemon unless you subscribe for $16 a year or $3 a month.  :lol
Of course you need Switch Online too and the DLC.

So you're looking at:
Pokemon Sword or Shield:  A FULL 60 DOLLARS /angryjoe
Switch Online: $20
Pokemon Bank: $5 (of course you can't cancel this before you transfer)
Pokemon Home: $16
Pokemon DLC: $30
------------------------
$131 for the Full Pokemon Sword or Shield Experience(TM)

TOSS A COIN TO YOUR GAMEFREAK
🤴

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #862 on: January 28, 2020, 06:21:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/eminem-is-first-artist-with-ten-consecutive-1-debuting-albums-in-us-and-uk-history.166869/post-28581878

Again, I'm using the washed up talent Urban Dictionary definition.
:brain

It's always funny how they always call the most successful person in their field "washed up."  Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and even Billie Ellish I hear.

Big Brain Time: Is Trump’s presidency worth it if we get Bernie in 2020 instead of Hillary’s hypothetical 2nd term?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/big-brain-time-is-trump%E2%80%99s-presidency-worth-it-if-we-get-bernie-in-2020-instead-of-hillary%E2%80%99s-hypothetical-2nd-term.167208/

Lock the stupid thread, sure, but a ban for just being an idiot?  He doesn't even have a histories.

"Non consensual sex" is sugar coating the actual act of rape. That's my point, which I stated above.
It's not sugar coating anything. It's the literal definition.

Reason User Banned (1 Month): Ignoring mod post. Splitting hair definition to downplay sexual assault.
https://resetera.com//threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/post-28620945

I really hope Slayven made that ban.

sigh

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #863 on: January 28, 2020, 06:26:29 PM »

Molotov is still here, it's not that ugly
fat

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #864 on: January 28, 2020, 06:28:30 PM »

There is no such thing as an ugly dick :bolo

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #865 on: January 28, 2020, 06:31:42 PM »
100% disagree
fat

Rman

« Reply #866 on: January 28, 2020, 06:46:20 PM »
The issue with Pokemon Home is that all that functionality was available in the base game until recently.

They basically removed a feature that was already there--GTS.

There is a free version luckily, so it's not that crazy. But the value is something I don't get. It's basically paying GameFreak to hold your Pokemon collection hostage lol.

And you need to pay for Nintendo online on top of that.

The Pokemon Company is so damn greedy.  Since Nintendo can't control them. They can get away with this. I doubt Nintendo would allow this if they had full control.

Tuckers Law

« Reply #867 on: January 28, 2020, 07:04:52 PM »
:lol I was thinking more “holy relic too pure for human eyes” but that works too

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #868 on: January 28, 2020, 07:09:56 PM »
mods triggered

:crowdlaff

Why not just leave the thread open and edit the thread title, They used to love editing thread titles.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #869 on: January 28, 2020, 07:14:02 PM »
mods triggered

Why not just leave the thread open and edit the thread title, They used to love editing thread titles.

When Bernie was “mis quoted/characterized” they left that thread open for 150 posts, gotta protect the neolibs though  :salute

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #870 on: January 28, 2020, 07:27:13 PM »
It's salt.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #872 on: January 28, 2020, 07:40:28 PM »
Fat hog, though.
每天生气

Boredfrom

« Reply #873 on: January 28, 2020, 08:40:02 PM »
the first thought that popped into my head when i saw the story was "thats the rape guy", sad about his daughter, he was not a legend in my eyes.

:awesome

https://www.resetera.com/threads/vice-reporters-and-activists-are-being-harassed-for-saying-kobe-bryant-was-credibly-accused-of-rape-read-staff-posts.167062/page-21#post-28647483

Tripon

« Reply #874 on: January 28, 2020, 08:41:30 PM »
You guys are way too kind to Joe. It's obviously a cynical ploy to shill for Pokemon in order to keep traffic going to his site.

« Reply #875 on: January 28, 2020, 08:41:51 PM »
Era: we don’t like Rowling so let’s poke holes in her books now https://www.resetera.com/threads/plot-and-worldbuilding-problems-in-the-harry-potter-novels.167188/

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #876 on: January 28, 2020, 08:57:01 PM »

There is no such thing as an ugly dick :bolo

100% disagree

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #877 on: January 28, 2020, 09:14:47 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-discussion-stay-civil-dont-get-personal-keep-it-in-here.1506304/page-184#post-256722012
Quote from: TaySan, post: 256720662, member: 748288
What KF does is perfectly legal harrassment which sucks for people like me. :/ I've had multiple posts of mine intented ONLY to be read by Era members that is now on the wide interwebs.
If I had the power I would shut them down for good!
Quote from: Afro Republican, post: 256722012, member: 621168
TaySan why are you posting personal info on forums in the first place?
Quote from: TaySan, post: 256722387, member: 748288
Era is a meant to be a safe place for people like me to share and be open with like minded members and not be judged harshly and laughed at. There are very few places for people with disabilities that are safe and Era is one of them.

But you have bad people outside of the forum with bad intentions cherry picking posts with no context to them and laughing at them. Obviously I cant do anything about otherwise I would shut them down for good.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #878 on: January 28, 2020, 09:23:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/guardian-oped-the-power-of-celibacy-%E2%80%98giving-up-sex-was-a-massive-relief%E2%80%99.167195/

Quote from: CormoranStrike, post: 28630352, member: 35136
I have no desire to have sex whatsoever and I don't masturbate or whatever. I would like a sort of romantic, intimate relationship though, and it seems like you can't have that without the sex part, unfortunately.
Quote from: Robin64, post: 28630392, member: 4377
I've reached a point where not having sex really doesn't bother me at all. In fact the notion of dating now scares me a little because most people would expect that to lead to sex and all I really miss is stupid things like cuddling and doing things together that aren't sexual.
Quote from: Fatoy, post: 28630448, member: 54749
I've been married nearly eight years and I honestly wish I could just turn my sex drive off.  I feel as though I'd be much happier, more productive, and grounded if I didn't desire sex so damn often.
Quote from: Grouch Douglass, post: 28630435, member: 32206
Sex, marriage, and children will become more and more rare as people find substitutes for the traditional "nuclear family".

:nugenix
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #879 on: January 28, 2020, 09:28:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot2-i-have-no-pants-and-i-must-scream-read-op.65064/page-331
Quote from: Albatross, post: 28639360, member: 32483
It's depressing when even on Era we get threads like this

https://www.resetera.com/threads/atelier-ryza-has-sold-350-000-copies-expected-to-become-series%E2%80%99-best-selling-entry-soon.166999/

where most of the posts are about the underage main character's sexualized body, with people praising the fanservice, admitting that they find it "titillating" or outright trolling those who criticize it.

Quote from: Foot, post: 28639507, member: 54648
Yeah, it feels like threads like that are only made to gloat about how “sex sells”

:engel
ど助平

james

« Reply #880 on: January 28, 2020, 09:30:27 PM »
As an alpha male with elevated levels of testosterone, an above average sized penis, and a sizable load, I enjoy sex, as do the many women who have the pleasure of getting pounded by me.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #881 on: January 28, 2020, 09:34:36 PM »
https://twitter.com/JTInRealLife/status/1222269850472669185

:trigger

Since this is apparently not as common knowledge as I assumed, do not Retweet me without permission.

:neogaf
dog

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #882 on: January 28, 2020, 09:37:33 PM »

Since this is apparently not as common knowledge as I assumed, do not Retweet me without permission.

Twitter was intended to be a bit of a safe space you see...
ὕβρις

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #883 on: January 28, 2020, 09:45:46 PM »

Twitter was intended to be a bit of a safe space you see...

Like resetera :teehee

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #884 on: January 28, 2020, 09:58:17 PM »
tfw people see my posts

©@©™

FUME5

« Reply #885 on: January 28, 2020, 10:20:29 PM »
Is there a link to an era / gaf thread that summarizes the recent bore drama?

Tripon

« Reply #886 on: January 28, 2020, 10:22:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/laurawags/status/1221892587956711424

Is the Washington Post another forum?  :awesome

Lady who tried to drag Kobe got put on suspension.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1222358730811039746

Suspension reversed.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #887 on: January 28, 2020, 10:25:03 PM »
BanBot was being an edgelord, KarpalaJoe (another KiwiFarmer) was being a weirdo and threatened to unleash Farmers on riotous, 213372bu decided he had had enough and made a dramatic exit thread, some old timers used that thread to air their general grievances about the decline of the whole forum, bork permabanned both banbot and karpalajoe, locked 2bu's drama queen thread, banned him for a month to enforce him leaving, banned nudemac and nanchobro for a shorter amount of time for testing bork's patience, and reset this thread a couple of times. And all my tatted babes tragically ended up as collateral damage.
每天生气

FUME5

« Reply #888 on: January 28, 2020, 10:32:45 PM »
BanBot was being an edgelord, KarpalaJoe (another KiwiFarmer) was being a weirdo and threatened to unleash Farmers on riotous, 213372bu decided he had had enough and made a dramatic exit thread, some old timers used that thread to air their general grievances about the decline of the whole forum, bork permabanned both banbot and karpalajoe, locked 2bu's drama queen thread, banned him for a month to enforce him leaving, banned nudemac and nanchobro for a shorter amount of time for testing bork's patience, and reset this thread a couple of times. And all my tatted babes tragically ended up as collateral damage.

Thank you shosta, I will pour one out for your suicide girls.

Boredfrom

« Reply #889 on: January 28, 2020, 10:37:08 PM »
https://twitter.com/laurawags/status/1221892587956711424

Is the Washington Post another forum?  :awesome

Lady who tried to drag Kobe got put on suspension.

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1222358730811039746

Suspension reversed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/feliciasonmez/status/1222337572241846273

Man, this drama feels like RE. :lol

I don’t think she deserved to be suspended but maybe she should given that she is trying to keep herself in the spotlight when the sane thing to do is “be quiet and count your blessings”.

Also, the TRUTH was that article that this same thread criticized of being misleading. :lol

What a shit show. Is this the beginning of  Kobegate?  :doge

Boredfrom

« Reply #890 on: January 28, 2020, 10:42:46 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryan_gallivan/status/1222363910012977152

Remember when people used to know the Godwin’s Law? 

Tripon

« Reply #891 on: January 28, 2020, 11:02:02 PM »

:picard

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #892 on: January 28, 2020, 11:03:45 PM »
 :doge

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #893 on: January 28, 2020, 11:05:21 PM »
Wait why was 2bu banned for a month thought he decided to stay?
cause he talked shit to me so better watch yourself bitch :wag

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #894 on: January 28, 2020, 11:06:20 PM »

And farmer’s mums  :blessup

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #895 on: January 28, 2020, 11:17:10 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/ryan_gallivan/status/1222363910012977152

Remember when people used to know the Godwin’s Law? 

Sounds like something a nazi would remember.

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #896 on: January 28, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »

So like 50% of the forum is banned now? bork really went REE
serge

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #897 on: January 28, 2020, 11:33:41 PM »

:picard

and then when female fighters are added

"ugh I guess it's true what they say, sex sells, this is disgusting"

"all these fighters added just to be 'mained' (i.e. dominated and controlled) by a mostly male fanbase"

"who was asking for all this male gaze, seriously? gaming side era? probably out demanding more women so they could upskirt in camera mode  :yuck "
Uncle

james

« Reply #898 on: January 28, 2020, 11:39:48 PM »

Wait why was 2bu banned for a month thought he decided to stay?

Resetera rules

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #899 on: January 28, 2020, 11:47:11 PM »
he didn't make any posts to the effect of wanting to stay
Uncle